WEEKLY GRIM MILESTONE INDICATOR:
GASOLINE: $4.85 (Last Week: $4.619, 2018: $2.74)
DIESEL: $5.54 (Last Week: $5.613, 2018: $3.00)
MEAN TWEETS: n/a (Last Week: n/a, 2018: $ !%#*%!!!)
Good morning, kids. 78 years ago today, our GIs were getting cut to pieces on the beaches and landing grounds of Normandy, while two years earlier, our Navy stopped the Japanese cold at Midway in the decisive turning point of the Pacific campaign. They bled and died to liberate the world and preserve our freedom — all so that America itself could be destroyed from within by far too many of their progeny. I can’t imagine what must be going through the minds of the dwindling number of nonagenarian veterans out there who made it “home alive in ’45” to witness this nightmare. The bitter, tragic irony of it all is just unbearably painful to contemplate. And yet, here we are.
To unintentionally channel a fat, sausage-chewing Kraut of that era, today’s top stories center around “guns and butter.” Except in this instance, we’re going to get neither. Inflation is out of control, wages stagnant and shelves are empty — all of it caused by the ideologically driven ineptitude of the junta in power and its implacable apparatchiks in the ever-expanding bureaucracy. At the same time carbon, the miracle element that fuels our way of life, our economic prosperity and wellbeing, has been sentenced to death, effectively sentencing us to death not long after.
So, with everyone screaming bloody murder at them to do something, and facing an electoral bloodbath come November and quite probably two years from now, something is exactly what they’re going to do.
Rep. Donald Beyer (D-Va.), who sits on the House Ways and Means Committee, is looking to put a 1,000% excise tax on AR-15-type rifles as a means of making them less affordable to the public.
“What it’s intended to do is provide another creative pathway to actually make some sensible gun control happen,” Beyer told Business Insider. “We think that a 1,000% fee on assault weapons is just the kind of restrictive measure that creates enough fiscal impact to qualify for reconciliation.”
With the affected guns ranging in price from $500 to $2000, the tax could add as much as $20,000 to the final sale price of the weapons. While bullets would not be taxed at the high rate, high-capacity magazines would be.
The details of the legislation are not yet final. Beyer insists that law enforcement agencies and the military would be exempt from the tax, as would existing owners. One can only imagine the surge in sales of the weapons should this legislation make it through. And while the proposal seems absurd on its face, that doesn’t mean it’s doomed to fail; Beyer is looking to use the reconciliation process to bypass a filibuster in the Senate.
BRENNAN: So you can get four other Republicans to stand with you, the six who are negotiating?
TOOMEY: My hope is we’ll get a lot more than that. My hope is we’ll get at least half the Republican conference. You know that that’s, that should be the goal here. We’re going to have to be realistic about what can do that. Senator Murphy alluded to the idea that it’s not going to be everything. Certainly the Democrats would like. We’ll- we’ll see where it ends up.
BRENNAN: Is there a risk that the Republican Party becomes associated with gun violence, if you can’t get those votes?
TOOMEY: You know, look, I think the Republicans have been very consistently supporters have Second Second Amendment rights. Republican voters expect Republicans to defend the Second Amendment. I think there is a place to land that’s consistent with the Second Amendment, as I’ve been advocating for expanding background checks, by the way, I think encouraging states to have some kind of red flag laws could make sense as long as there’s adequate due process. I think there are school safety provisions, there are mental health issues that we could address. So there are things we could do that would be constructive, that are consistent with Republican values, and I’m hoping we’ll get there.
For those keeping score at home, that’s Pat Toomey. A Republican, at least on paper. Meh, what’s the use of even calling him a RINO when the word “Republican” has lost all of its meaning in terms of defining the core beliefs of a political party. Then again, it’s the Democrats who define that word which has come to mean “racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, Bible-thumping gun-nut who hates children and Mother Earth.”
The last friggin’ thing these fools should be doing is negotiating anything with these people. To do so is to accept their premises not just on this issue but on everything else. While the Democrats’ incompetence as I stated above is driven by its ideology (and of course an insatiable will to power), the GOP’s incompetence, if you will, is driven by wanting to be part of the club and, let’s face it, a loathing of the very base that elects them. While you mull that over, dig this:
Democratic congressman David Cicilline told House Republicans they should “spare me the bullshit about Constitutional rights,” during a debate on gun control Thursday.
The Rhode Island representative refused to yield his time during the outburst, while discussing legislation related to “red flag” laws, that would allow the government and law enforcement to confiscate firearms from anyone deemed to be a danger to themselves or others.
Florida congressman Matt Gaetz attempted to insert an amendment to the legislation stating “Congress disfavors the enactment of laws that authorize a court to issue an extreme risk protection order, also known as Red Flag laws, in the States because such laws trample on an individual’s due process and Second Amendment rights.”
That prompted Cicilline to call the defense of Americans’ constitutional rights “bullshit.”
Emphasis mine. That’s not a psycho Maoist like Titty Caca Cortez or LoPecia Pressley. David Cicilline is an alleged “moderate” “mainstream” Democrat. Forgetting the fact that he’s been in Congress since 1994, he’s only a year younger than me. I know our educational system is merely a machine to crank out mind-numbed, illiterate robots eager to serve the State, but he came of age the same time I did. And we never learned to hate the Constitution. The young socialists are bad enough but people old enough to know better and who spout this crap are the ones you have to watch out for.
Matt Gaetz for sure can defend himself as well as defend our rights and the Constitution from sick deviants like this miserable worm Cicilline or the Bernie Bros. But Matt Gaetz is an outlier. We have a party of Toomeys.
When David Cicilline shrieks “Spare me the bullshit about Constitutional rights,” he makes the absolute unimpeachable case for why we have the Second Amendment in the first place. Remind me again what it was he swore on the Bible to preserve, protect and defend?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The total control of humanity using media, science, and technology while reshaping democracies to form a global government. If this sounds like a far-fetched conspiracy theory, keep reading.” The Top 10 Creepiest and Most Dystopian Things Pushed By the World Economic Forum
- “The World Economic Forum hopes to dominate our new reality.” The Metaverse is Coming
- Roger Kimball: “It’s time that Americans faced up to the reality that their governing apparat is a corrupt, self-engorging Leviathan.” Dismantle the D.C. Company Town
- “Well-educated progressives wield institutional power to impose a new political and social order.” Wokeness, the Highest Stage of Managerialism
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Behind all our disasters there looms an ideology, a creed that ignores cause and effect in the real world—without a shred of concern for the damage done to those outside the nomenklatura.” The Sovietization of American Life
- “I believe this is the first time this has happened in the history of cancer.”“Unprecedented,” “Remarkable”: Cancer Study Leaves Every Patient Cancer-Free
- “This tells you everything you need to know about the Democratic attitude to the Second Amendment.” Video: Dem Rep. Yells “Spare Me the Bullshit About Constitutional Rights” During Gun Debate
- My hope is you and everyone like you gets fucked in the heart with a steak knife. Piece-of-Shit Fraud Pat Toomey: “My Hope Is We’ll Get” Half of Senate Republicans to Vote for Gun Deal
- “The details of the legislation are not yet final. Beyer insists that law enforcement agencies and the military would be exempt from the tax, as would existing owners. One can only imagine the surge in sales of the weapons should this legislation make it through. And while the proposal seems absurd on its face, that doesn’t mean it’s doomed to fail; Beyer is looking to use the reconciliation process to bypass a filibuster in the Senate.” House Dem Wants to Tax Assault Weapons 1,000% and It Could Pass Without GOP Votes
- “Not only was Biden wrong about core issues underlying gun rights, but a news report effectively explained why his being wrong matters so much.” Following Biden’s Gun Control Speech, An Inconvenient Story Surfaces
- “Before [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden lectures Americans about responsible gun ownership, some self-reflection is warranted.” If Joe Biden Cared About Gun Laws, Hunter Biden Would Already Be In Jail
- “California has universal background checks, an ‘assault weapons’ ban, a ‘high capacity’ magazine ban, a 10-day waiting period on gun purchases, a red flag law, gun registration requirements, a ‘good cause’ requirement for concealed carry permit issuance, a ban on carrying a gun on a college campus for self-defense, a ban on K-12 teachers being armed on campus for classroom defense, a background check requirement for ammunition purchases, and a limit on the number of guns a law-abiding citizen can purchase in a given month, among other controls.” (And yet . . . – jjs) California: No. 1 in Gun Control, No. 1 in “Active Shooter Incidents”
- “The California Legislature ended a standing legal requirement that school employees report threats of violence. Read that again: not added, but ended.” The Most Terrifying Reality About School Shootings
- “Biden clearly doesn’t realize that there are people as passionate about gun rights as they are about gun control, and his pathetic effort to make the midterms about gun control won’t save his party.” GOP Congressman Retires After Supporting Assault Weapons Ban
* * * * *
- David Harsanyi: “Again. And Again. And Again.” Debunking Biden’s Tired Gun Rhetoric and Lies
- “The legal suit against Daniel Defense was filed Thursday on behalf of Emilia Marin, a school staff member, according to a report by NBC News.” First Legal Action Filed Against Maker Of Gun Used In Uvalde School Shooting
- “. . . Judge Jackson was captured on video applauding New Zealand’s assault weapons ban. New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern mentioned her country banning assault weapons while delivering a commencement speech for Harvard University graduates on May 26. Video of the speech shows Jackson, who was in attendance, clapping after Ardern mentioned New Zealand’s ban.” WATCH: Is This Proof Ketanji Brown Jackson Lied About Second Amendment Rights at Her Hearings?
- Larry Elder: “The ‘common sense’ goal of many ‘gun control activists’ is not a ban on this or that feature but a ban on civilian ownership of guns. Just ask the Los Angeles Times.” If “No One Wants to Take Our Guns,” Stop Saying the Opposite
- “A society is rotten, certifiably mad, when the cries of little kids and women being blown to smithereens do not make grown men drop their poisonous progressive protocol and run to the rescue.” Uvalde Cops and Evil In Action
- “Joe Biden is effectively calling for an end to the Second Amendment. Why stop there?”Which Amendment is Worth “The Children?”
- “The package, which passed along party lines in a 43 to 20 vote in the Senate and 102 to 47 in the Assembly, includes banning anyone under the age of 21 from purchasing or owning a semi-automatic rifle. It would also strengthen the state’s 2019 Red Flag law, which allows a court to prevent an individual determined to be a threat to themself or others from purchasing or possessing a firearm for up to one year.” New York Legislature Passes Sweeping Gun Control Package
- “It’s the culture, stupid. Gun violence is the penalty for our failure to uphold a moral, functioning society.” Guns Are Not the Problem
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The anti-Constitution cabal is clearly confident that it will maintain power after the November 8 elections.” Navarro Arrest is a Democrat Assault on American Liberty
- “People must watch, and they must understand how easily our democratic system can unravel if we don’t defend it.” (first thing is hang you for treason – jjs) Liz-ard Cheney: January 6 Probe Found Evidence of “Extremely Broad,” Chilling “Conspiracy”
- “Trump’s political opponents are proving themselves to be ‘sore winners,’ seeking retribution against those who unsuccessfully challenged the election results.” The Legal Profession Brooks No Dissent
- “The spirit of encroachment tends to consolidate the powers of all the departments in one and thus to create, whatever the form of government, a real despotism.” George Washington. George Jarkesy and the Administrative State’s Lack of Fundamental Justice
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “The $4.76 average is the fifth record high under Biden. The average reached three records last month alone. Biden, who early in his [junta] hamstrung domestic oil production efforts and whose allies in Congress worked to spike gas prices, wrote a Monday op-ed that blamed Russia’s invasion of Ukraine for the price at the pump.” “Thanks, Joe”: Gas Prices Have Officially Doubled Since Biden Became So-Called Quote-Unquote “president”
- “Baby formula is grabbing all the headlines, but this could be worse.” The Worst Shortage You Haven’t Heard Of
- John Stossel: On the floor of Congress, big government lovers like Connecticut’s Rep. Rosa DeLauro complain about “corporate greed” and demand the FDA be given more money. “The usual suspects blame capitalism and greedy corporations,” says Lincicome. “Clearly it’s government policy that’s causing the biggest problems.” Out of Baby Formula
- “Behind the dissolute little-boy face and the hackneyed political blather lies the mind and soul of a totalitarian.” Peter-Puffer Buttigieg’s Tour de Force of Fatuousness, Dishonesty, and Backdoor Socialism (“backdoor” socialism – jjs)
- “They just don’t get it.” Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Push a ‘Complete Disaster’ for Democrats in Midterms
- “We’d better hope hard that this particular Democrat scheme never, ever comes to fruition.”The Democrat Tax Strategy That Will Tighten the Noose Around the Middle Class’ Neck
* * * * *
- “No one in the Biden [junta] wants to step forward and accept responsibility for the mess.”How the White House Fumbled the Inflation Football and Lost the Game
- “Notable job gains in May occurred in leisure and hospitality, in professional and business services, and in transportation and warehousing. Employment in retail trade declined over the month.” Not Bad: Labor Force Participation Slightly Higher in May; Unemployment Rate Sticks at 3.6%
- “Buckle up for a rough economic ride.” Hurricane Joe – A Category Five Economic Calamity
- “It’s worth remembering that everything that has happened recently—the 2008 recession and the current inflationary episodes—happened at the hands of the experts.” No One Knows How to Tackle Inflation
- “Even Cardi misses Trumponomics.” Cardi B Wants to Know When “They” Will Announce the Recession
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “And from Baltimore and Atlanta in the East to San Francisco and Seattle in the West, the [Democrat] candidates and elected officials pushing the party to address crime more aggressively are largely people of color.” – New York Times “Defund the Police” Narrative Crumbles as Big City Dems Make Fighting Crime Central to Election Campaigns
- “The stricter the gun laws, the more gun violence there will be. There has got to be a better way than this.” Disarming Victims Is a Dumb Way to Fight Crime
- The charge accuses him of killing at least five people “because of the perceived race and/or color” of his victims. Buffalo Shooter Pleads Not Guilty to Domestic Terror Charge
- “Despite the juvie’s criminal history, sources in the LA DA’s office tell me that in accordance with his policies, Gascon’s admin didn’t charge the juvie w/ assault w/ a deadly weapon or attempted murder for the hit & run, which led to light juvie camp sentence.” WATCH: Hit-And-Run Driver Who Ran Over Mom And Baby Gets 5-7 Months In “Juvie Camp”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “A new internal report debunked the left-wing media’s promotion of false accusations that Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis manipulated [Chinese] COVID-19 data throughout the height of the pandemic.” Yet Another Conspiracy Theory Left Wing Media Loved Comes Crashing Down
- Licht has made it clear since taking control of the network that he plans to run things differently than Zucker did — and one of the changes he’s promoting is a lighter touch on the “breaking news” banner. CNN Announces New Programming Plan — And Elon Musk Is Already On Board
- “Both The New York Times and The Washington Post received the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting for amplifying claims that Trump colluded with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election. Despite years of evidence proving that Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid for and peddled the narrative in an attempt to sic the government on her political enemy Trump, the Pulitzer Prize Board has yet to rescind any of its prizes for reporting that was based on the debunked Steele dossier.” Why Won’t the Pulitzer Board Answer Trump on Whether Its “Review Process” is Legit Enough to Revoke Prizes for Russia Hoax Propaganda?
- “Big Media is desperate to shut down YouTube and other outlets that independent media uses because they’re losing their grip on the narrative and it’s forcing them to actually do work. Big Media reporters are used to going into a courtroom for one hour and finding an angle and reporting it whether it’s factually accurate or not. Now they have to go in there and sit there for eight hours a day for six weeks to keep up with the YouTubers who are dedicating that kind of time in order to get the story right. Big Media hates that.” (meh, YouTube is a propaganda gatekeeper, but points taken – jjs) Fake News Corrections Prove That Big Media Reporters Didn’t Watch Johnny Depp Trial
- “At the leftist Times, an absurd whitewash of leftist Hollywood.” Twisting the Truth About Tinseltown
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The decision appears to emanate from the top.” Buried News: Customs and Border Protection is Recruiting Single Moms as “Asylum Seekers” — In Mexico
- Miranda Devine: “Migrant flights into New York have ratcheted up in recent weeks to almost one per night, and now a new airport is being utilized to cater for the overflow, in an apparent bid by the [junta] to avoid images of border chaos before the November mid-term elections.” Will the Secret NY Migrant Flights Ever Stop?
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Genetic evidence shows that sustained human to human transmission has been occurring since 2017.” U.S. Monkeypox Cases Hit 21 as Two Separate Strains Identified
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “These events raise the concern for a causal association with this vaccine, similar to the association documented with mRNA [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines,” FDA staff wrote in briefing documents. FDA Flags Heart Inflammation Risk Over Novavax Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine
- “Perhaps the most significant reason for the retirement is that Americans are no longer buying what Fauci is selling.” (dismantle the NIH and CDC – jjs) Fauci Promises to Retire by 2024 “No Matter Who Is President”
- “With [Chinese] COVID clearly no longer a serious threat, the mandate plainly does far more harm than good, which is why few other nations insist on it.” It’s High Time Biden Lifts the Chinese COVID Testing Requirement for International Travelers
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The actions of this LA city council however are merely symptomatic of today’s general culture, especially in the urban cities controlled and run almost exclusively by Democrats. If it isn’t one broad ban against gas ovens, its another against guns, against whites, against American history, against anything that might even slightly question the ignorant agenda of this close-minded, hateful, and oppressive culture. Rather than debate and find solutions, this culture now shuts that debate down. It is certain it knows the answer, and will not tolerate dissent.” The Oppressive and Ignorant Blacklisting Culture That Now Dominates Politics
- “Australians took a great green gamble in the recent election. It won’t be pretty.”Australian Voters Have Set Themselves Up for a Green Nightmare
- “Environmentalists have waged war on fossil fuels, the Industrial Revolution, and capitalism in general. Their ‘solutions’ will make us all poorer, more vulnerable, and less free.” The Climate Cult and Their Green Lethargy Future
- “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wants us all to live without petroleum products? Good luck!” The Naked Truth About Energy Transitions
- “Golly, what could bring about the complete elimination of human carbon emissions? The only thing this author can think of is the cessation of all human activity. These aren’t the first environmentalists to indulge in these dark phantasies and they won’t be the last. They hate themselves, they hate you, and they want us all to die. Treat them accordingly.” Killer Carbon, Poisonous Humans
- Oh FFS! How about loudly and clearly rejecting “anthropogenic climate change” as complete bullshit?! The GOP is worse than worthless. Republicans Introduce Plan to Tackle Climate Change, Energy Crisis
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Under the guise of caring and concern, the Left continues its assault on Black people.” The Left Despises People of Color
- “Parents—not public schools or government officials—have the fundamental right to direct the upbringing, care, and education of their children” Parents Sue Virginia School Board Over Concealing Student Gender “Transitioning
- “Engaging in good faith discussion”—that is how Harvard Law School titled a profile of Jacob Richards, the outgoing president of its Federalist Society chapter. The piece, published April 27 by the law school’s communications office, was effectively a targeted advertisement for center-right applicants, featuring gushing quotes from Richards about the open-mindedness of his class. Size Matters: Why Harvard Law Is Less Woke Than Yale Law
- “Sadness turned to strength.” DC Pregnancy Center Condemns Pro-Abortion Vandals After Attack
- “[Republican Sen. Sharon Hewitt] added that the new legislation seeks to protect pregnant women from “mail-order, do-it-yourself chemical abortions without oversight.” Louisiana Legislature Passes Bill to Ban the Shipment of Abortion Drugs
- “. . . what hasn’t been pointed out in the frenzy over the leaked Dobbs draft opinion is that Roe is, practically speaking, already dead — regardless of what the Court decides to do in Dobbs. The states already have the ability and authority to restrict abortion in any manner they see fit. Accordingly, they do not need to wait for the Court to overrule Roe to severely limit or simply outlaw abortion within state borders.” Roe v. Wade Is Already Dead
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Daniel Greenfield: “What the Sussmann trial really showed.” Russiagate is a D.C. Crime, Trying It There Won’t Work
- Margot Cleveland: “Special Counsel John Durham’s prosecution of Igor Danchenko, the Russian national who served as Christopher Steele’s primary sub-source, will soon heat up.”Why the Special Counsel Needs to Fight for More Spygate Documents, Stat
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It began with his mentorship under John Quinn, the late ultra-progressive archbishop of San Francisco.” Robert McElroy’s Rise to the College of Cardinals
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Kathy Manning has big money in offshore tax haven through husband’s trust.” “Tax the Rich?” North Carolina Dem Stashes More Than $1 Million in Cayman Islands Fund
- “Biden’s easy schedule in the White House and his frequent absence prove what is obvious to everybody: Biden’s rapidly declining cognitive abilities have left him incapable of functioning as [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Troubling Questions About Biden’s Vacation Days
- “One NBC report alleged that the West Wing is in for a significant shakeup over Biden’s stagnant and slumped polling numbers. More than a dozen top aides have left [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Kamala Harris’ office in the last year, and more than 20 black staffers have allegedly left the White House since late 2021, according to the NY Post.” Three More Staffers Ditch Biden In One Week
- “A potential concern for Democrats that traditionally rely on this key demographic of voters as the election cycle nears. The results showed that only 60% of black voters believe Biden is keeping most of his campaign promises, with concerns ranging from his handling of the economy to immigration.” Biden’s Approval Rating From Black Voters Plummets
- “National polls and presidential head to heads obscure fundamental Democrat Party strengths going into the midterms.” (Dave in FL, please weigh in – jjs) November Red Wave May Fail To Materialize
- “California has a perfectly acceptable alternative to Gavin Newsom in Michael Shellenberger. He won’t win, but he deserves to be heard.” What Can the Golden State Hope for Now?
- “You’d think the media would be interested. Nope. . . Bilderberg isn’t just a ‘talking shop’, it’s an epicenter of global influence.” The Bilderberg Group Meets in DC
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “It would now be prudent to check Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s ego and rein him in a bit.” What Is Our End Goal in Ukraine?
- “Russian Tu-95 strategic bombers launched missiles at Kyiv from the Caspian Sea early on Sunday.” Ukraine War Updates: Russian Bombers Hit Kyiv, Putin Threatens to Escalate if Pledged Advanced U.S. Rocket Systems Reach Ukraine
- “The country’s importance — and its fighting spirit — have been under-estimated.” Will Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine Spark the Next World War?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “This year North Korea has tested a flurry of ballistic missiles – also banned by UNSC resolutions – and appears to be preparing to conduct a new nuclear test for the first time since 2017.” North Korea Takes Over UN Nuclear Disarmament Body
- “According to a leak, the world could be in for a surprise.” Is China’s Military Command Prepping for War?
- “Lebanese President Michel Aoun says any activity by Israel in Karish field, which is claimed by Beirut, will be a ‘hostile act.’” Lebanon Warns Against Drilling in Offshore Field as Gas Rig Reaches Israeli Waters
- “Caving in to Arab threats in order to ‘safeguard the public order.’” Jerusalem District Court Reimposes Prohibition on Jewish Prayer at Temple Mount
- “Muslim and authoritarian regimes lead the list of evildoers.” Religious Liberty Suffers in a World Filled With Persecution
- “Scandinavian country’s total population is just over 10 million.” Over 1 Million Migrants Eligible to Vote in Upcoming Swedish National Election
- “Violating Syrian sovereignty to crush the Kurds.” Erdogan Plans Land Seizure In Northern Syria
- “The terrorists rode up on motorcycles and began shooting those who showed up for mass at St Francis Catholic Church in the town of Owo. Explosives were also reportedly used.”Terrorists Massacre More Than 50 Christians in “Vile and Satanic” Attack on Nigerian Church
- Robert Spencer: “Celebrate diversity, you bigot! What could possibly go wrong?”Minneapolis Becomes First Large City to Broadcast Islamic Call to Prayer Over Loudspeakers
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “So the ING, CAIR, and Helana Bowe all enjoy a financial bonanza, and Ferndale, Mich., residents are that much less safe. But diversity is saved. Go back to sleep.” Shakedown in Michigan: Muslim Woman Has to Remove Hijab for Mugshot, CAIR Wins Jackpot
- “Causing disruptions, then smearing infidels.” New York to New Delhi: The Art of Hijacking Public Property For Prayer
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Obama/Biden 2012: Al Qaeda’s dead and GM’s alive. 2022: No more mean Tweets. Al-Qaeda Now Has “Safe Haven” In Afghanistan Under Taliban, Operating With “Freedom of Action”: U.N. Report
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Stiner ascended to the rank of a four star general and he did it by sharpening the tip of the spear to the best of his abilities. America has the most lethal and badass special forces capabilities in the world, and Stiner’s role in molding that force can’t be overstated.”Special Operations Legend Carl Stiner Dies at 85
- “Regardless of what the critics say, aircraft carriers will continue to be indispensable to our national security.” The Battle of Midway at 80: Heroic Crucible of Modern Naval Aviation
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “While top firms must maintain prestige and credibility with the courts and their corporate clients, they’re increasingly populated by a new class of young, left-wing lawyers who view those very entities as harmful and oppressive. The strain is driving a new dynamic in which woke lawyers are given a free hand to set DEI policies or take on progressive causes pro bono, while the firm’s high-dollar commercial work goes on unabated.” Top Law Firms Are Hosting Drag Queen Bingo. Will They Really Shun the SCOTUS Leaker?
- “Left-wing rot goes to the very heart of our legal system.” The Structural Legal Rot Runs Deep
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “It’s time for us to stop using all forms of the word ‘homophobia.’ This made-up, meaningless word is pure psychobabble and its sole purpose is to bully people.” It’s Time to Drop the Word “Homophobia”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The Sun continues to prove the foolishness of relying on consensus in science.” Sunspot Update: In May, We Had Sunspots, Sunspots and More Sunspots
- “The bottom line: The tourism industry for flying passengers into space, or close to it, is widening rapidly. In the past year we have not only had both commercial suborbital (4) and orbital tourist flights (3), these will soon be joined by near-space stratospheric journeys.” A Look at Worldview, One of Two Balloon Companies About to Offer High Altitude Tourist Flights
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Drag builds confidence.” Listen To Drag Queens Defend Their Decision To Perform For Children
- “The LGBT surge is socio-political, heavily siloed among very liberal young people. The General Social Survey shows that the heterosexual share dropped about 20 points, to 66%, within the most liberal fifth of young people. It changed far less among others.” Study: Rise in LGBT Identification Among Young People Is Significantly Influenced by “Social Trends”
- “In the past, I always enjoyed gay parades, dance clubs, and drag dressers in and around New York City. But that was a long time ago. Once the rainbow mafia started going after kids, they crossed the line. Those who target children are predators, abusers, and corruptors of innocence, and they deserve every bit of scorn and contempt society can heap upon them.” Yes, Real Men Still Exist: Watch Them Stand Up for Children Being Dragged Into Dallas Grooming Event
- Ban churches and the problem solves itself. Gallup: Weekly Churchgoers Are “The Final Holdouts” Who Oppose “Gay Marriage”
- “The human race’s survival depends, at root, on binary sexuality. Normalization of LGBTQ identities would constitute a tyranny of the minority.” Should We Normalize Sexual Deviance?
- “Obviously, there are differences in worldviews between men of the two political parties, but they share something in common where they see feminism is greatly affecting them: relationships.” Why So Many Young Democrat Men Thing Feminism Has Done More Harm Than Good
- Christian Toto: “Matt Walsh’s doc criticizing trans movement catches fire on social media.”Reporters, Critics Ignore What Is a Woman?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The team added the flags, which included the far-left Black Lives Matter movement, to their logos and were reportedly surprised that not all the players on the team wanted to participate.” Multiple Tampa Bay Rays Players Refuse To Wear Pride Night Logos Citing Religious Reasons
- Transgender “member.” Literally and literally. Carolina Panthers Add First Transgender Member to Cheer Squad
- “An injunction against Alabama’s ban on pediatric gender transition illustrates the problem of judicial policymaking in pediatric medicine.” Judicial Distortions
- “They were the first enthusiastic consumers of it all, but they did not invent any of it.” The Myth of the Boomer Bogeyman
- “Any company or organization that takes a political position must automatically be disqualified from receiving government largesse, either in the form of grants, tax breaks, or special considerations. Far from being aggressive or controversial, Ron DeSantis is leading the way in keeping public spending neutral and being a good steward of the people’s money.” DeSantis Leads the Way: No Public Money or Sweetheart Deals for Political Corporations
- “Secular stand-up is domesticated opposition to the regime.” Court Jesters
- “Poor, dying planet earth. Of course. Why else would at attention-seeking SJW manqué attack a treasured work of art with a weapon that could be – and was – rendered impotent by a wash-cloth?” Let Them Eat Cake
- Terry Jeffrey: “John Adams and America’s moral and religious foundations.” Will America Remain Virtuous Enough to Be Free?
HITHER & YON
- “Tom Cruise’s latest action flick set a new record of $156 million for the four-day Memorial Day weekend last weekend.” Top Gun: Maverick Still Soaring at No. 1 at North American Box Office
- “Viewers didn’t admire Julia Child despite her on-air mishaps or distinctive voice. They loved her because of them.” Julia Documents the Life of the Beloved French Chef Who Changed the Way Americans Cook
- “Anthony Bourdain overcame addiction to find midlife fame and make a decade’s worth of transformative television. The end came too soon.” The Enigma of Cool
- “Review: Long Train Runnin’: Our Story of The Doobie Brothers.” The Doobies Are Just Alright
FINALLY . . .
- “Time and again America has weathered the storm and come back stronger and freer than before.” (this time might be very different – jjs) Remembering the Boys of Pointe du Hoc
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.