Good morning, kids. Thursday, and as the House yesterday passed another useless yet dangerously anti-Constitutional “gun control” edict, this is what happened in Berlin, at least according to Yahoo News:Berlin car crash: Police cordon off Kurfuerstendamm street after incident
“The incident occurred in Breitscheidplatz, near the popular Kurfurstendamm shopping boulevard. Breitscheidplatz was the scene of a terrorist attack in 2016, when a truck deliberately drove into a group of people, killing 11.”
Wow. “A truck deliberately drove into a group of people, killing 11.” Just like a Stephen King novel! So glad we have these wonderful journalists (despite their misspelling of Kurfurstendamm) to clarify that it was a “car crash” and an “incident,” and not a jihadist terrorist attack carried out by a Turkish man. Funny how no one is calling for common sense SUV control, or Stephen King control, let alone common sense Muslim control. Just like here when an SUV, with a BLM cadre “incidentally” behind the wheel, rammed into a Waukesha, WI Christmas parade late last year. Maybe if the parade-goers weren’t so provocatively white or Christian. And in any case, it’s society’s fault, right?
I’m sure we’re all dying to know what one of our nation’s greatest thinkers, Matthew McConaughey, has to say about this since he is so smart, and talented, and dreamy and an expert on guns and violence. On a not unrelated note, while I was reading the estimable Miranda Devine’s essay and review of the latest blockbuster “Naked Gun 10 — Percent for the Big Guy,” this little nugget jumped out at me:
“It is no coincidence that Hunter’s new “sugar brother,” LA entertainment lawyer Kevin Morris, represents Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey, who played a starring role at the White House podium this week to urge gun control in the wake of the school massacre in his hometown of Uvalde, Texas.”
If there is one word that can best describe DC, Hollywood and the Bidens, it’s “incestuous.” In the latter’s case, that word is literal. Speaking of “incidents . . .”
. . . a suitcase containing “a black tactical chest rig and tactical knife, a Glock 17 pistol with two magazines and ammunition, pepper spray, zip ties, a hammer, screwdriver, nail punch, crow bar, pistol light, duct tape, hiking boots with padding on the outside of the soles, and other items,” according to the FBI. . .
And that suitcase just happened to find itself casing the home of SCOTUS Justice Brett Kavanaugh. That it was being carried by a would be assassin who after being arrested admitted to having the intent to kill the Justice is not the issue. That’s misinformation, friend. He must’ve caught the comedy act of “Shecky” Schumer and been inspired by that hilarious one-liner “Take his life. Please!”
“Now, we stand here today because behind me, inside the walls of this court, the Supreme Court is hearing arguments, as you know, for the first major abortion right cases since [Justice] Kavanaugh and [Justice] Gorsuch came to the bench. We know what’s at stake. Over the last three years, women’s reproductive rights have come under attack in a way we haven’t seen in modern history. From Louisiana, to Missouri, to Texas, Republican legislatures are waging a war on women, all women, and they’re taking away fundamental rights. I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
Chuck Schumer may be a vile, criminal, degenerate fiend, but after nearly 50 years as a politician, the one thing he is not is impulsive. When he said those words, as well as the warning to Trump about intel agencies having “nine ways to Sunday to get you,” he knew he was making a threat. In the case of Trump, it turned out to be a promise which as we all know was kept.
When in living memory has anyone in public life, especially a Senator, ever openly threatened a colleague or member of a co-equal branch like that? There are more tactful yet no less passionate ways to state your displeasure at a policy. This was both incitement and a direct threat on the lives of two Supreme Court Justices by Chuck Schumer. The proof is in the arrest of this terrorist. I believe it is not a stretch in the least to connect the dots between Schumer and this would be attacker.
We know for sure that Dick Durbin and his staff were in direct contact with James Hodgkinson, the Bernie Sanders booster who opened fire on unarmed GOP politicians at a softball field, grievously wounding Steve Scalise before finally being taken out by the cops. To this day, there has been no investigation at all into the connection between the shooter and Senators Durbin and Sanders. You really think the FBI/DOJ is going to do anything but stonewall and cover up the Kavanaugh threat? Hell, they were directly involved in taking down Donald Trump from 2016 until today. They created the riot on J-6 as a false flag op to slime him and his supporters, scores of them still are rotting in jail or had their lives ruined. The Larry Nasser affair is just one more incident of gross incompetence, which is the best that can be said for an institution that is effectively a political hit squad that is out to protect Democrats and this regime.
Meanwhile, along with David Sussmann, Kevin Clinesmith, Gumsy Page, Andrew McCabe and all the other traitors, Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman, the two “lawyers” who hurled Molotov cocktails at NYPD cop cars during the George Floyd riots are slapped on the wrist. Yet, Molotov cocktails hurled at pro-life offices are ignored. And not only is Garland dragging his feet but the Democrats have refused to pass legislation to provide protection for the SCOTUS Justices. I assume that does not include Sotomayor, Breyer, Kagan and Roberts.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s not that we have two justice systems in this country. We have no justice system in this country. We have a lawless regime that uses political terror, institutionally as well as culturally via street goons to intimidate, oppress and silence — permanently if necessary — anyone who objects.
If there is any justice in this world, Chuck Schumer would be in Leavenworth. If there is a God in Heaven, he will be consigned to the Infernal Reaches.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The deleted webpage detailed a study on a ‘mild, experimental smallpox vaccine known as modified vaccinia Ankara (MVA)’ and how it is ‘nearly as effective as the standard smallpox vaccine in protecting monkeys against monkeypox.’ Monkeypox was the pathogen of choice for the study ‘because of its similarity to the smallpox virus,’ explained the NIH press release.” NIH Erased Webpage Details Monkeypox Vaccine “Bio-terror”Research Praised By Anthony Fauci
- “How much of a stretch is it to believe that all of these crises are part of the [Kalorama] White House’s plan to ‘transition’ the country?” If Biden Intended To Destroy America, What Would He Be Doing Differently?
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Americans feel that ordinary citizens like themselves who follow the rules are treated more harshly by their own government than are both noncitizens and our own progressive elites.” The Subordinate Citizen
- Lloyd Billingsley: “What happens when the people with all the power have all the guns.”Active Shooters in France Kill 648 Men, Women and Children
FOILED LEFTIST-DEMOCRAT SCOTUS ASSASSINATION PLOT
- This is all but an open vote of support for Kavanaugh’s would-be assassin. Had he succeeded or another offs him or one of the others, it would be de facto co-conspirators before and after the fact. Democrats Block Bill Providing Additional Security for Supreme Court Justices
- The law is strikingly clear. It is a crime to protest “in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge” with “the intent of influencing any judge.” And yet, even though this is the law, hundreds of pro-abortion loons are flagrantly violating this law by doing exactly that: protesting outside the residences of six justices in the hopes of persuading them to rule a certain way. AG “Lavrenty” Garland Refuses to Enforce Laws Protecting SCOTUS
- “Roske admitted he had traveled from California to ‘kill a specific United States Supreme Court Justice,’ the complaint said. Montgomery County police officers found Roske near Kavanaugh’s residence, where they took him into custody. According to FBI special agent Ian Montijo, Roske intended to kill Kavanaugh and then commit suicide.” Man Who Reportedly Wanted to Kill Kavanaugh Was Upset About SCOTUS Draft Overturning Roe
- “. . . ‘a black tactical chest rig and tactical knife, a Glock 17 pistol with two magazines and ammunition, pepper spray, zip ties, a hammer, screwdriver, nail punch, crow bar, pistol light, duct tape, hiking boots with padding on the outside of the soles, and other items,’ according to the FBI.” The List of Gear Kavanaugh’s Would-Be Assassin Was Carrying Is Terrifying
- Mollie Hemingway: “Pro-abortion group that posts directions to Kavanaugh’s home — man arrested today said he used online map to find it — also targeting his young daughters’ school. This escalation and threat against the children must be stopped. Horrific,” she said.‘Horrific!’: Pro-Abortion Activists Send ‘Special Message’ To Kavanaugh’s Wife And Kids — After Would-Be Assassin Is Caught By His Home
- RUFKM?! WATCH: Protesters Allowed Outside Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s Home After Assassination Threat
* * * * *
- What did Schemer know and when did he know it? He should be grilled about this just like Dick Durbin and Bernie Sanders should’ve been grilled about James Hodgkinson. But weren’t. And of course never will be. Flashback: Cuck Schemer to Kavanaugh and Gorsuch: “You Will Pay the Price” – “Won’t Know What Hit You” if You Make “Awful Decisions”
- David Harsanyi: “An attack not only on separation of powers, but also basic norms of civility.”Democrats Wanted To Intimidate Justices. Now It’s Getting Dangerous
- Yes. And I want to know if it goes beyond culpability to co-conspirator. Is Chuck Schumer Culpable for the Assassination Attempt Against Justice Kavanaugh?
- “The attacks on the SCOTUS by the Left pick up pace.” Biden’s White House Radicalized the Would-Be Kavanaugh Killer as Malig-Nancy Pelosi Held Up Supreme Court Security Funds
- Appeasing? He’s encouraging them. Judicial Crisis Network on Threat to Justice Kavanaugh: Will Biden “Stop Appeasing the Radicals” Now?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG & AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Andy Biggs: “You know things aren’t right when even people who attempt to cooperate are attacked, and when documents given to the committee are leaked, and in some instances doctored, by the committee. Rep. Andy Biggs: Why I Refuse to Testify Before the Illegitimate January 6 Committee
- No doubt, the finger will be pointed at a Freedom Caucus member and not at a Capitol cop or other Leftist confederate. Democrat Star Jan 6 Witness: ‘Someone in Authority Left the Door Open’ at Capitol, ‘Mob Walked In’’
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “The national average price of gas is now $4.955, reflecting an over three-cent jump overnight, 28-cent rise in the last week, and nearly 64-cent rise in the last month. Diesel also hit another record on Tuesday, reaching $5.719.” Biden’s America: 16 States Have Average Price of Gas Over $5.00
- Hunter says “capital idea!” Sen. John Kennedy: “The Price of Gas Is So High That It Would Be Cheaper to Buy Cocaine and Just Run Everywhere”
- “This fantasy of an economic boom could not last—and it did not. The most recent Civiqs tracking poll shows 41 percent of Democrats saying the economy is getting worse, and just 24 percent say it is getting better. Biden has lost the Democrats when it comes to the economy.” Democrat Optimism on the Economy Has Collapsed
- . . . and Suzanne Malveaux’s sweaty thighs taste like chicken. “In a better place” is what you say about a relative who finally died after 10 years of Alzheimer’s and colon cancer. WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre: “The Economy Is in a Better Place Than It Has Been Historically”
- Daniel Greenfield: “Glocks don’t shoot people. Racist criminals do.” Mass Shooting by Racist Criminal Leads to Lawsuit Against Gunmaker
- Mollie Hemingway: “It would be nuts to hand the power to restrict gun rights to institutions that have deliberately destroyed the rule of law in this country.” Here’s the Fatal Flaw in Matthew McConaughey’s “Common Sense” Gun Plan
- At least 80 percent of red and blue voters agree that the “mental health system bears at least some responsibility for mass shootings.” More than 50 percent of Republicans and Democrats also blame violent video games for the rise in shootings in movie theaters, grocery stores, churches, schools, and other public areas. Poll: Americans Know Guns Are Not the Problem, Our Culture Is
- “Don’t rely upon the police, or anyone, to do what you can and should do for yourself and whatever innocents are in your orbit. And don’t fetishize the gun.” (meh, it’s not about training gun-owners; it’s about giving potential killer second thoughts – jjs) Learning from the Uvalde Shooting and its Political Aftermath
- “On Wednesday, the Democrat-led House of Representatives passed a gun control package that contains six gun controls that would not have prevented the May 24, 2022, Uvalde shooting.” Democrat-Led House Passes Gun Controls that Wouldn’t Have Prevented Uvalde
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “From 2014 to 2021, Soros’ $40 million in campaign spending helped elect so-called social justice prosecutors across the country while dozens more benefited from the billionaire’s largesse while in office. About 75 Soros-linked district attorneys control the jurisdictions of 72 million Americans — one in five — from Manhattan to Portland, Los Angeles to Philadelphia. And Soros isn’t done yet.” How Admitted Nazi Collaborator George Soros’ Billions are Remaking America’s Justice System
- “Gascon walks back claim sheriff’s about involvement in hit-and-run prosecution related to a teenager who plowed into mother and child.” Progressive L.A. County DA George Gascon Might Be Next to Be Recalled, Particularly After Mishandling of Car Attack
- “Boudin’s recall signals that his soft-on-crime policies have gone too far even for most Democrat voters.” 3 Takeaways From The Successful Recall Of San Francisco’s Far-Left DA Chesa Boudin
- “Voters are fed up with rampant crime.” A San Francisco Political Earthquake
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The recall of San Francisco’s pro-crime district attorney could be a promising sign for November.” San Francisco Boots Boudin
- “Chesa Boudin’s recall is a relief to residents fed up with crime and urban disorder.” San Francisco Says “Enough”
- “The revisionist prosecutor gets the San Francisco leftists’ boot.” What Will Happen Now That the Voters Kicked Out Chesa?
- “We have a lot of police here. It’s not necessarily a matter of more laws, it’s a matter of being able to enforce the laws.” Philadelphia Business Owners: “Weak Enforcement” Causing Violence on Famous South Street
- “How long before the entire city becomes a ‘bad neighborhood?'” Violence and Drug-Related Gang Killings in Philadelphia
- “Just as the humanitarian crisis at the border is the predictable result of the left’s open-borders policies, so our crime wave is a consequence of their anti-punitive philosophy of criminal justice.” Democrats Yell “Do Something!” on Guns While Their Prosecutors and Policies Create Our Culture of Crime
* * * * *
- “My fellow survivors and I were betrayed by every institution that was supposed to protect us — the U.S. Olympic Committee, U.S.A. Gymnastics, the F.B.I. and now the Department of Justice,” Ms. Maroney said in a statement. “It is clear that the only path to justice and healing is through the legal process,” she added. Olympic Gymnasts Sue Corrupt FBI for More Than $1 Billion Over Nassar Case
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Respondents were not given the option of answering that the former president is “not at all responsible,” but they could answer that he is “solely responsible.” (fucking whorehouse network – jjs) NBC: “Jan. 6 Committee Has Some Work to Do” as Belief in Trump’s Culpability Declines
- “How ‘progressives’ are embarrassed by the radicalism of their own ideology.” Owning Up to One’s Opinions
- “Trying to silence conservative voices.” Hispanic Orgs Fight Back Against Admitted Nazi Collaborator George Soros Funded Latino Media Company
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The polling data may have been released because Biden is attending the Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles this week. Back in the United States, Biden’s support among Americans is only 41 percent, according to the average of polls tracked by RealClearPolitics.com.” Joe Biden’s Leadership Gets 52 Percent Support — In Mexico
- “Four of the Latin American countries responsible for 90% of immigration flow into the United States — Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala — are not sending their heads of state, a slap in the administration’s face. This also means the open-border migration crisis that has led to recent security predicaments — such as a Hezbollah cell member’s attempt to smuggle in ISIS terrorists to assassinate former President George W. Bush — will remain unaddressed.” Biden’s Mismanagement of Latin American Relation Spells Disaster for US Border Security
- “Numbers even higher than similar poll last week.” Poll: 73 Per Cent of Trump Voters Believe Dems Are Trying to Replace White Americans With Immigrants Who Vote for Them
- “Meanwhile, a caravan of approximately 6,000 migrants, mostly from Venezuela, is headed to the southern border, according to multiple reports.” Is The Border Crisis Over? Kamala Announces Central America Will Make More Clothes for the Gap
- “The problem of noncitizen sex offenders appears to be worsening while politicians pretend to have compassion for their child victims.” “For the Children” is a Sick Joke When It Comes to Border Policy
- “At least a dozen states have banned cities from impeding immigration enforcement against undocumented immigrants. Nearly half of voters see illegal immigration as a critical threat to U.S. interests in the next 10 years, according to a poll conducted by Morning Consult and Politico.” 17 State AGs Defend DeSantis’ Ban on Sanctuary Cities
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Meanwhile, The New York Times pushes the airborne narrative.” More on the CDC Quietly Removing Mask Recommendations from Monkeypox Guidance
- “Following deportation from Dubai for testing positive for HIV.” (but we must all wear masks again! – jjs) Monkeypox Patient Says He Caught Virus After Having Gay Sex With “Around 10 New Partners”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Wow, no links for the first time in a long time.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- John Barrasso: “Last week talking about high energy prices, Pete Buttigieg, Secretary of Transportation, what did he say? What did the secretary of energy say? They said buy an electric car. People in Wyoming cannot afford that, they are $55,000 each.” GOP Senator Blows Up Dems’ Green Dreams With a Dose of Reality
- “’What really powers electric vehicles like the Chevy Volt’ is not a question GM Environment and Energy Policy executive Kristin Zimmerman is comfortable answering, as you’ll see in today’s must-watch clip.” Chevy Volt Short-Circuit: Virtue-Signaling GM Exec Gets Owned on Clean Energy
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . in these insane times, it is considered a free speech right for adults to sexualize innocent children, in private, and to keep that behavior secret from parents, with the full support of the government. How is this not as bad as having a mad shooter in the class room killing kids? The children might not be dead, but the school board has successfully abused them and possibly warped them for life.” Pushback: Parents and Teachers Sue Virginia School Board for Teaching Queer Sex to Kids and Lying About It
- “To break an agreement is to bring dishonor upon a person. And this dishonor is much more the problem than the dollar amounts attached to the loan.” What is a”‘Loan?”
- “Too many communities are content to let black academic failure fester while spouting ‘equity’ and ‘structural racism’ bromides as cover. That has to end.” (abolish the unions, but parents must engage in taking back their kids from the brainwashers, Democrats and black separatist culture – jjs) No Plan to Fix Black Academic Failure in Chicago’s Suburbs
- “The North Carolina Early Learning Network (NC-ELN) — which works hand-in-hand with the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction — began developing sessions that provide ‘equitable, anti-racist, and culturally responsive early care’ in November of 2020, according to internal NC-ELN emails obtained by No Left Turn in Education.” North Carolina Education Honchos Swapped Race-Essentialism Buzzwords To Avoid Public Pushback
- “The same agency that investigated hate crime allegations that a garage pull cord was a noose is failing to investigate arson, death threats, and terror threats from pro-abortionists.” Will the FBI Do Anything About the Alarming Number of Attacks on Pro-Life Centers Following SCOTUS Leak?
- “They, too, are deserving of blessing. We pray that they come to Christ.” “We’re Not Gonna Stop”: CEO of Targeted Pro-Life Center Vows Justice, Calls Out Hochul, Prays for Attackers
- “Since both chambers of the Wisconsin legislature are controlled by Republicans, Evers’ special session will likely fall flat.” Wisconsin Governor Calls Special Session to Repeal State’s Abortion Ban Ahead of SCOTUS Decision
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Former U.S. Rep. Michael J. “Ozzie” Myers, who was expelled from Congress in 1980 after being caught taking bribes in the Abscam sting investigation, cheated to help local candidates he worked for win the elections, federal prosecutors said. Myers, 79, was a political consultant in the Philadelphia area. . . Myers pleaded guilty to violations of election law, conspiracy, bribery and obstruction. Prosecutors said Myers stuffed ballot boxes in elections from 2014-2018.” Ex-Dem Congressman Who Took Abscam Bribes Admits to Rigging Philly Elections
- Other notable findings include the identification of 2,398 records of New Jersians that are 105 years old and older. One such example documented in the report is Patrick DePaola of Bayonne, who, “according to the voter roll,” was born on July 28, 1905, and registered to vote on June 2, 1927. Despite dying on Dec. 9, 2010, at age 105, DePaola “was still showing as an ACTIVE registered voter in Hudson County” in 2022. Report: New Jersey’s Voter Rolls Are Filled With Thousands of Dead and Duplicate People
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Why did he spend much of his adult life living with 12 male admirers.” (RUFKM? – jjs)Image of Student Drag Queen as Crucified “Gay” Jesus Displayed Proudly at Christian University
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Miranda Devine: “He spends his time painting and awaiting the outcome of the grand jury investigation into alleged money laundering, tax evasion and foreign-agent violations. And for a side hustle, he advises the president. Whether anyone listens is another matter.”Insiders — and Hunter Himself — Say Scandal-Clad First Son is Joe Biden’s “Closest Adviser” (he ain’t no Tom Hagen or Genco Abbondando – jjs)
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Suggests actual medical doctor deserves less respect than ‘Dr.’ Jill Biden, Ed.D.” This Democrat Just Insulted Hardworking Muslims
- “Abrams wanted to have a picture taken with a teen or pre-teen boy who was wearing a mask. A video on Twitter captured Abrams asking the boy if he could remove the mask (and confirming her request with the kid’s mom, who is out of the frame of the video), but the moment dredged up a controversial memory for the once and future gubernatorial loser.”“Tank” Abrams Remarks About Her “Trouble” With Kids and Masks
- “Be the fucking president.” Dems Hammer Biden For Blundering From One Crisis To Another
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”], whose detractors frequently accuse him of being in mental decline, previously appeared to lose his balance navigating Air Force One’s steps last month as he traveled to Illinois. In March 2021, Biden fell repeatedly on the steps. The White House blamed that episode on windy weather at the airport.” Biden Again Trips Ups Air Force One Stairs Ahead of Jimmy Kimmel Interview
- “. . . the regime change Biden may be pining for may turn out to be his own. . . Biden is a relic from a long-gone era. Is it perhaps time to use the law to get Biden to quietly shuffle off the stage?” Who Sees Biden as the Bigger Threat: Putin or the Democrat Party?
- “That’s bad news for Joe Biden.” “Grillary Clinton” Model Ian Sams Fails Upward Again
- “. . . if you don’t give Lightfoot a second term you’re a sexist racist homophobe.” Chicago Mayor Lori “Light-Loafers” Lightfoot Wants a Second Term
- “California has a long way to go, but results in San Francisco’s recall election and L.A.’s mayoral race suggest that some restoration of common sense is possible.” Stepping Back from the Brink
- “In the midst of social chaos, the voters again pick Newsom. Here’s why.” Voting for the Status Quo in California
- “He’s transformed the GOP forever, but it’s still an open subject for discussion.” Should Trump Really Run in 2024?
- “The prospect of a three-term patriot-Republican presidency is America’s golden chance to reverse the decline it is currently experiencing, and from which I suspect it might not recover otherwise.” Trump or DeSantis?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “. . . But dubious happy-talk can’t hide the real lesson of the Ukraine war.” Globalists Try to Sell “European Unity”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Bolsonaro told Biden he would go to the summit if Biden offered him a private meeting and didn’t bring up Brazil’s most contentious issues, including the deforestation of the Amazon and election reliability, The AP reported Tuesday, citing the three unnamed Brazilian cabinet members.” Report: Biden Submitted To Orders From Brazilian President
- “Bild reports authorities found placards in his car that mentioned Turkey.” The Berlin Car Attack
- “One last time? Probably. Unless he delivers the other policies to make a post-Brexit Britain succeed too, he’ll bring down Brexit all by himself. In the end, everybody finally runs out of chances at the Last Chance Saloon.” SHOT: Boris in the Last Chance Saloon Again
- Bloomberg reports that “Boris Johnson plans to press ahead with legislation giving him the power to override parts of the Brexit deal, three people familiar with the matter said, a move likely to anger some of his MPs [Members of Parliament] and the European Union.”CHASER: Could Boris Johnson Sabotage Brexit?
- “How China used its communist framework to unfair advantage to become the world’s largest economy.” A Deal With the Dragon
- “Biden and the Democrats have been notably silent about Erdogan opening hostilities against the Syrian Kurds.” Joe Biden Betrays the Kurds
- “. . . And so are its cradles.” Iran’s Cupboards Are Bare
- “Whether denying Jewish claims to Jerusalem or Hindu claims to Kashmir, the Muslim conqueror’s goal is always to erase the past and lie about the present.” Israel and Kashmir: A Replay From the Islamist Dissimulation Playbook
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Retail giant facilitates sale of computer hardware to subsidiary of Iranian government, documents show.” How Amazon Engages in Sanctioned Trade With Iran
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “They seem to be more transparent with information they are supposed to keep confidential than with documents that should be part of the public record.” Watchdog Group Sues IRS Over Stonewalled Investigation Into Massive Tax Record Leak
- “In the Forest Service’s zeal to achieve results, they are too often adding fire to the landscape.” The U.S. Forest Service Should Be More Careful With Matches
- “The scam works like this: a con artist will identify a vacant home, be it abandoned, foreclosed, or even just up for sale. The scammer will then change the locks on the house, and present an otherwise unsuspecting tenant with a counterfeit lease agreement printed off the internet, and a set of keys.” Chicago Woman Found a Squatter in Her Home. She Can’t Kick Her Out.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “France’s signing is a major breakthrough, as both it and Germany, major players in the European Space Agency, have appeared to resist signing on because to do so would have limited their ability to partner with Russia on space projects (Russia opposes the accords). The Ukraine War has apparently ended France’s resistance. It no longer has any partnerships with Russia, and is not likely to form any new ones in the near future.” France Signs Artemis Accords
- “At the moment it appears that while Russia has possession of the Sea Launch ocean floating launch platform, it has nothing to launch from it. Nor does there appear to be any Russia project that might eventually do so. The Putin government has quite successfully choked off S7 — fearing the competition it would bring to Roscosmos — and with it any other new rocket company.” Russian Company S7 Ends Project to Build Private Rocket
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Sometimes, merely pinning a rainbow-ized logo or ‘Pride’ emoji on your internet endeavors simply isn’t gay enough.” Time to Get Your .gay Domain Name!
- “It now states that ‘trans men, ‘non-binary people’ and ‘intersex people’ can get Ovarian cancer.” Report: UK’s NHS Scrubs the Word ‘Women’ From Ovarian Cancer Guidance to Be More “Inclusive”
- “The profusion of Pride standards demonstrates both the triumph of the movement and its disunion.” False Flag
- “The ad campaign comes as D.C. residents flee public transportation due to fears of seemingly random acts of violence on the metro. Metro ridership has dropped 80 percent since the beginning of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, which also corresponded with a sharp uptick in violent crime.” DC Launches Ad Campaign to Combat Anti-Trans Hate on Public Transportation. There’s Been One Incident in the Past Two Years.
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The museum’s opening is recognized as a milestone in the fight against Marxist ideology both in America and abroad.” (here come the Molotov cocktails – jjs) First of its Kind Museum Honoring Victims of Communism Opens in D.C. Next Week
- “Asset management behemoth State Street is reportedly considering a takeover of Swiss investment bank Credit Suisse.” Woke Asset Management Firm Reportedly Makes Bid to Take Over Major Investment Bank
- “How much wokeness can its clientele sip and swallow before it all tastes over-roasted?”Starbucks: Not Exactly a Corporate Camelot
- Robert Spencer: “Adam, Beeks, Raley, Springs, and Thompson have shown real courage and may pay a steep price for doing so. The culture, these days, belongs to the likes of Bryan Ruby.” Gay Baseball Player in a Massive Snit Over Rays Refusing to Wear ‘Pride Night’ Logo
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Generic sequel squanders killer cast, overloads on slick CGI dinosaurs.”Jurassic World Dominion – Bloated Blockbuster Wraps Trilogy on Weak Note
- “Experts with enormous clout are intellectual one-trick ponies.” The Failure of Narrow Intelligence
- “Edmund Burke’s prudential wisdom has much to teach American conservatives.” Against Perfection
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.