Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and I honestly don’t even know where to begin after the events of this week, capped off by the grotesque farce of last night’s debased, pornographic display, masquerading as a Congressional hearing. Yes, it was a complete farce except for the fact that it has deadly serious ramifications for this nation, such as it is. Because it sure isn’t the United States of America anymore. Not as we knew it or at least imagined it.
Let’s just start at the top with this “hearing” on the events of January 6th, 2021, the so-called Capitol riot that has been described as the “worst attack on our precious democracy [*vomit*] than the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.” In terms of body count, it’s risible, although an insult to the memory of those who gave their lives in those events as well as Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland who were murdered at the hands of agents of this government. Ironically though, it is accurate in terms of being the event that marked the death of the republic because the jackals who coined the phrase are the ones that did us in.
The illegality in the makeup of this committee and its farcical procedures are well known and there’s no need to go into the details. As for last night, this is enough of a taste to drive the point home:
The video was presented during the committee’s first public hearing as part of a montage that Chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) said included never-before-seen footage. The audio was from a Fox News interview of Trump on July 11, 2021.
The committee played Trump’s comments — which referred to his peaceful rally, over a mile away — over visuals of clashes between rioters and police. “They were peaceful people. These were great people,” Trump was heard saying. “The crowd was unbelievable. And I mentioned the word love. The love — the love in the air, I have never seen anything like it.”
In the original context, however, it was clear Trump was referring to his rally, not to the riot at the Capitol a mile away.
Do I even need to add my comments to that? Bennie Thompson should have a sack of flaming horseshit shoved in his face because that footage is the moral equivalent of what was broadcast to the nation last night. And he refused to allow any rebuttal by gaveling a recess immediately afterwards.
While sadly, a lot of people are going to fall for this blood libel — and it is a blood libel as I will elucidate in a moment — $5.00 a gallon gasoline and climbing, empty shelves, devalued currency, perverts trying to rape and mutilate our children, the third world set to pour in over the border and a national violent crime wave sweeping the land while any voices of concern let alone protest are muzzled means a whole hell of a lot more to them, and at the very least just don’t give a shit about J-6. At worst, they are angry at the Democrat-Left. Beyond that, a growing number are coming to the realization that while they may not necessarily care for Donald Trump, all of these charges against him are bullshit. And November is just around the corner.
That’s what all of this is about, really. The Dems have lost the narrative big time. They’re losing blacks, Latinos and now young people in droves. They may not have voted for Trump or even like Trump but they sure as hell did not vote for this. Just to reiterate, polling shows a very large percentage of the country now believe that the 2020 election was indeed “compromised.” They may still believe Biden won, but that 80 million-vote blowout? Not so much. In time, the truth that we have known since the magical toilet overflow in Atlanta, will out. But that’s down the road.
In his first network interview in 118 days, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden pledged on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Wednesday night to jail political opponents connected in any way to the events on Jan. 6, 2021. The next morning, Biden’s FBI arrested lead Michigan GOP gubernatorial candidate Ryan Kelley, who was at the Capitol on the day Democrats have christened as a somber national holiday.
Kelley was arrested Thursday morning on “unspecified” charges, according to The Detroit News, after federal law enforcement raided his home near Grand Rapids. . .
. . . The opportune timing of his arrest is reminiscent of the fall of 2020, when one month before the presidential election, FBI agents uncovered a supposed kidnapping plot aimed at incumbent Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, to generate anti-Trump headlines of extremism. In April, a jury refused to convict four men trapped in the conspiracy as evidence mounted that the FBI spearheaded the operation as a means of entrapment.
It’s funny. Donald Trump first coined the phrase “lock her up!” regarding Hillary Clinton. Frankly, for the borderline if not actual treasonous crimes she and Slick Willy committed over the course of their careers selling America out by the pound to the highest bidder as well as the 2016 Russia Collusion hoax, should both face life in Leavenworth, if not the gallows. But what has Biden and his henchmen at the DOJ/FBI done? Trump up (pun intended) charges against any perceived political opponent and go after them.
Political terrorism via governmental persecution straight up. And when that fails, you incite violence against political enemies up to and including SCOTUS justices and Congressmen. The rhetoric is dangerous in the extreme. More so because a completely corrupt law enforcement and judicial apparatus will look the other way while a propaganda media arm will celebrate you as some sort of hero.
Pennsylvania Democratic congresswoman Chrissy Houlahan has attributed her past electoral success to her focus on “civility” and “unity.” Now, she says the Republican Party is “diseased” and must be “cleansed.”
Houlahan’s comments came during a May 27 appearance on the Daily Beast‘s The New Abnormal podcast, which saw the congresswoman disparage Republicans as deplorable and anti-democratic.
“This is, in my opinion, a diseased Republican Party. And it needs to be cured and cleansed,” Houlahan said. “So the stakes of having a Republican, as an example, in my seat are more than just policy differences. They are democracy, in my opinion.”
So, “Hot Lips” is into ethnic cleansing? Frankly, it sounds better in the original German but more and more, there is a very receptive audience to her. And it’s chilling.
According to a recently released poll, nearly half of male Democrats under the age of 50 (44 %) say it’s acceptable to assassinate a politician “who is harming the country or our democracy,” the highest percentage of any age/gender/party demographic.
The poll, which was conducted by Tulchin Research for the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), also found that nearly a third of younger Democrat women and younger Republican men agreed with the statement, as did 40% of younger Republican women.
Perhaps the most striking aspect of the poll is the generational difference. Older men and women of either party are significantly less likely to approve of the assassination of political opponents than their younger counterparts.
Party identification aside, it is clear that the younger generations are not being taught to respect the lives of others, particularly of their political opponents. This is a perilous path, especially when you consider the way the Democratic Party frequently accuses Republicans of being threats to democracy — while demonstrating that the violent rhetoric of Chuck Schumer was likely more dangerous than we thought.
It’s one thing for BLaM-tifa to toss hate shakes, Molotov cocktails and fists in blue inner city hell holes. It will be quite something else if they try venturing further afield. For those playing along at home, this is why we have a Second Amendment. These people are sowing the wind and are going to reap the whirlwind.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “‘The nations of the West are hurtling toward the abyss,’ Hazony warns. Democratic institutions are increasingly at risk and the bonds of social unity in nation after nation are fraying. The dilemma for many of us is that we are living in uncharted territory without a compass to provide direction.” Somewhere Near Davos, Hanging from a Cleft
- “The FDA has been seriously inconsistent in its actions regarding baby formula suppliers.”Why Was Abbott Labs Shut Down?
- “Handing American sovereignty over to the UN is still on Biden’s ‘to do’ list. . . The Biden [junta’s] bid to surrender American control over public health emergencies in the United States to the World Health Organization fell short at the UN’s 75th World Health Assembly in Geneva last month, but there is no reason to believe Biden won’t try again.” Biden’s WHO Takeover
FOILED LEFTIST-DEMOCRAT SCOTUS ASSASSINATION PLOT
- According to a recently released poll, nearly half of male Democrats under the age of 50 (44 %) say it’s acceptable to assassinate a politician “who is harming the country or our democracy,” the highest percentage of any age/gender/party demographic. A Disturbing Poll in the Aftermath of the Attempted Assassination of Brett Kavanaugh
- Daniel Greenfield: “Conservative justices are in hiding because AG Garland won’t enforce the law.” The Kavanaugh Assassination Plot is a Leftist Inside Job
- Jeffrey Lord: “His threat to Justice Kavanaugh brings ‘dishonor and disrepute’ to the Senate.” (to put it mildly, and the Senate is a whorehouse – jjs) Censure Chuck Schumer: The New Joe McCarthy
- “The group has been organizing a weekly march in front of each justice’s home.” Disgusting Pro-Abortion Radicals Threaten Supreme Court Justices’ Children
- “There doesn’t appear to have been a moment in our history when the potential killing of a Supreme Court justice could have had such consequential effects.” Roberts Is Courting a Constitutional Crisis
- “If you disagree with Democrats, you’re an insurrectionist. But if you’re a Democrat actually inciting violence, you get away with it.” Democrats Don’t Just Fail to Apologize for Violence That Pushes Their Agenda, They Actively Incite It
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “There was no opportunity to question the deceptive video. Rep. Thompson called a recess immediately after the video was played, and there is no representative of the opposing side — neither on the committee itself, nor among the witnesses.” (Josef Goebbels managed a smile from Hell as Pazuzu took a cigarette break from ass-raping him with his barbed whatsits – jjs) WATCH: January 6 Committee Plays Deceptively Edited Video of Capitol Riot
- “Committee chairman Thompson delivered the opening statement of the hearings investigating the Jan. 6 riot.” It Took Only Minutes for Dem to Invoke KKK, Slavery During Jan 6 Hearing
- This is one of the reasons for this farce. The other is sheer political terror against all opponents and enemies. Report: Democrats Unsure January 6 Committee Will Help Politically
- “WOW they are using teleprompters,” the House Republicans Twitter profile posted along with a photo that featured the members and a teleprompter. PHOTO: Scripted January 6 Committee Hearing Uses Teleprompter
* * * * *
- “Kelley was arrested Thursday morning on ‘unspecified’ charges, according to The Detroit News, after federal law enforcement raided his home near Grand Rapids. The conspicuous timing of the arrest, just hours before the Select Committee on Jan. 6 launches its prime-time summer show trials, raises questions about to what extent the FBI is colluding with Congress as lawmakers conduct a political witch hunt in the lower chamber.” Biden Promised to Throw His Opponents in Jail. The FBI Arrested a GOP Gubernatorial Candidate the Next Morning
- “Having discovered during the Trump administration that they could get away with spying on Republicans and drumming up false charges to politically smear them, the Democrats and its allies in the federal government have moved on to the next step, using those false charges to arrest their opponents.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Republican Candidate for Michigan Governor Arrested By FBI
- “This committee is really a kangaroo court. It’s set to hold primetime hearings tonight for the sole purpose of trying to build some kind of criminal case against Donald Trump to prevent him from running for president in 2024, an election he would certainly win based on the Biden regime’s performance.” Peter Navarro: January 6 Committee Is Going After Me to Block Donald Trump in 2024
- Julie Kelly: “Facts don’t matter in Collaboration Theater.” Justice Department Colludes with Congress to Bolster the “Insurrection” Narrative
- “. . . With an assist from Google.” Jan. 6 Committee: An Exercise in Brainwashing the American People
* * * * *
- “The partisan antics of the January 6 committee should not be mistaken for a serious investigation to uncover why the Capitol was left so woefully unprotected by those in charge of Capitol security.” The Serious Questions Left Unanswered by the January 6 Committee
- “For months, Democrats have hoped – even out loud – that their planned Made for TV hearings on the riot at the Capitol on January 6, 2021 would be their political life raft. Drowning in a sea of sky-rocketing inflation, record-high gas prices, continuing supply chain problems, rising crime and violence in cities all across the country, war in Ukraine, a southern border overrun by illegals and a White House that appears completely lost, Democrats up and down the ballot are fearing a devastating red wave in November.” J6 Show Trials Upended by [pardon the redundancy] Left Wing Violence
- “No amount of insurrection theater will distract Americans from very real and immediate economic problems.” The Jan. 6 Show Trial Won’t Play in Peoria
- During a news conference earlier this week, [Rep. Jim] Banks called it a “fraud” because “Democrats aren’t investigating January 6, that is already abundantly clear … they are trying to use this select committee as a Trojan Horse to abolish the Electoral College, to intimidate President Trump’s aides, to block him from ever appearing on the ballot again, and to prevent his supporters from participating in American democracy.” Eight Key Questions the January 6 Committee Will Not Answer and One Malig-Nancy Pelosi Can’t Avoid
- “Don’t expect answers from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s Jan. 6 Committee weaponized to operate as a political witch hunt.” 5 Questions That Must Answered Before the J6 Committee Begins Its Theatrical Production
- Chrissy “Hot Lips” Houlahan’s spiel sounds better in the original German. Pennsylvania Dem Says “Diseased” GOP Must Be “Cleansed” After Preaching “Unity”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- But no more mean Tweets . . . Gas Prices Soar to National Average of $5 per Gallon
- “We have exhausted what funds were budgeted for fuel with several months to go before the budget reset,” the sheriff’s office explained. Michigan County Limits In-Person Responses To 911 Calls After Blowing Through Gas Budget
- “Bad weather, rising fuel costs, and covid contribute to fewer beans and more expensive brews.” Coffee Bean Reserves Have Reached 20-Year Low
- “Many economists consider the labor market to be a bright spot amid multiple economic headwinds — including rising price levels, supply chain woes, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine. ” New Jobless Claims Hit Highest Rate Since January
- “’Elon Musk has a uniquely informed insight into the global economy. We believe that a message from him would carry high credibility,’ Adam Jonas, a Morgan Stanley analyst, said, according to Reuters.” The Billionaires Predicting the Country is Going to Hell in a Handbasket Under the Democrats
- “The gig economy is not destroying traditional jobs. Virtually anyone who wants a full-time job can have one. But it does offer a solution for a festering problem: Men who are dropping out of the workforce.” Men (Not) at Work
- “. . . as the upward price pressure on fossil fuels continues, Biden’s pro-scarcity policy could make Americans less safe and their homes and businesses less secure. It is a self-inflicted wound to the nation with the largest reserves of fossil fuels and the most advanced, environmentally sound methods for extracting it.” The Surprising Ways Biden’s NIMBY Energy Policy Could Affect You Sooner Than You Think
- When do they start firing employees who own firearms or belong to the NRA? 250 CEOs, Including Levi’s and Dick’s Sporting Goods Execs, Demand “Immediate Action” on Gun Control
- “Republican Reps. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania, Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, Chris Jacobs of New York, Adam Kinzinger of Illinois and Fred Upton of Michigan joined Democrats in voting to pass the bill.” Here Are the 5 Republicans Who Voted for Dems’ Gun Control Bill
- “It pushes for more laws while destroying the civil society that makes citizens virtuous enough to follow them.” Liberalism’s Phony Solution to Gun Violence
- “Speaker Pelosi tells us she’s on a crusade for the children,” said Gaetz in his floor remarks. “Someone should maybe remind the Speaker the Crusades did not always end well when they were reflexively driven by emotion and riddled with poor planning. No, this is no crusade for the children,” he said. “If it were, you wouldn’t leave our children as sitting ducks in gun free zones when they go to school every day.” Gaetz: If Democrats Cared About Children, They Wouldn’t Leave Them as ‘Sitting Ducks in Gun-Free Zones’ at School
- “I believe I’m the only member of this House that is a victim of gun violence,” Speier said. “My body is riddled with bullets.” (Jackie Speier, gunned down by Democrat big-wig Reverend Jim Jones – jjs) Democrat Says She Thinks She Is Only Rep Who Has Been a Victim of Gun Violence, Appears to Forget Steve Scalise Was a Victim of Democrat-Fomented Gun Violence
* * * * *
- “Uvalde school district top cop Pedro Arredondo, who was in charge at the scene of the shooting, reported that he was unaware students were dialing 911 from inside the classroom — one even taking a mobile phone from her deceased teacher in order to do so. But the [NY] Times report suggested otherwise.” Uvalde Cops Knew Kids Were Still Alive Inside the School — And Waited Outside Anyway: Report
- “Not a single responding officer ever hesitated, even for a moment, to put themselves at risk to save the children. We responded to the information that we had and had to adjust to whatever we faced.” Inept, Cowardly Uvalde Police Chief Pete Arredondo Defends Police Response at School Massacre
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Mayor’s call comes even as far-left DA says action was ‘self-defense.”‘ Democrat Philly Mayor Wants To Arrest Man for Defending Himself During Mass Shooting
- “How language and policy reduce personal culpability>” Gathering the Strays
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The whistleblower documents, released by Republican senators on Wednesday, show Homeland Security’s plans for the disinformation board were more extensive than previously acknowledged.” Homeland Security Solicited Twitter to ‘Become Involved’ in Disinfo Board
- “DHS planned for a partnership with Twitter to suppress disfavored content and planned a meeting with Twitter executives exploring the concept.” Sens. Hawley and Grassley Press DHS On Plans For Ministry of Truth To “Partner” With Social Media
- “It’s starting to look as though the Supreme Court is under attack by some very powerful actors.” When SCOTUS Sided With Big Tech
- “Some ‘elections misinformation’ is more dangerous than others.” YouTube’s Selective Ban on ‘Stolen Election’ Videos
- On Monday, Timothy Johnson, a “researcher” with Media Matters for America, announced his departure from the left-wing media watchdog organization and is pulling a Chris Cuomo in the process. In leaving the organization, Johnson blew the whistle on his former boss for covering for a sexual predator. Whistleblower Exposes Corruption at Media Matters
- “Ocasio-Cortez is not the only left-wing American whom China has used in its propaganda.”Chinese State Media Use Titty Caca AOC Quote to Bash America
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A missed opportunity to address the immigration crisis.” (why would he/they “address” something they intentionally caused? – jjs) So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s Summit of the Americas Debacle
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The FDA appears to have lost its high standard for drug safety and efficacy, and it is the American public who will suffer.” FDA Pushes to Authorize Novavax’s Chinese Covid-19 Vaccine Despite Serious Cardiovascular Safety Issues
- “’Top medical personnel’ paid to be added to vaccine database without taking the vaccine.”Rich People in Spain, Including Pharmaceutical Company President, Caught Buying Fake Chinese COVID Vaccine Certificates
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “More ridiculousness in the ultimate nanny state.” Southern California Water District Installing Flow Restrictors in Homes of “Water Wasters”
- “Playing on prestige and obligation can take us only so far.” Peer Review Is Broken. Pay Reviewers to Fix It.
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “An even bigger majority, nearly 73%, said they generally support school choice, which lets parents use the tax dollars designated for their child’s education to send their child to the public school or private school of their choice. About 56% said they strongly support school choice, and nearly 17% said they somewhat support it. Only 24% of Oregonians said they oppose school choice, and less than 17% said they strongly oppose it.” Poll Shows Majority of Oregon Voters Think K-12 Heading in Wrong Direction, Want Money to Follow Students
- “She tries to convince them that her roommate is neither a boy or a girl – but then gets a surprise.” Video: Progressive Teacher Owned by Second Graders
- Remember the soap bar scene from Full Metal Jacket? Something like that. Four Colorado Elementary Schools’ DEI [DIE] Groups Teamed Up to Promote Drag Queen Story Hour
- “. . . when asked whether they thought medical ‘research using human embryo stem cells’ was morally acceptable, 63 percent said that it was and only 32 percent said that it was not.” More Americans Think It Morally Wrong to Wear Fur Than Experiment With Cells From Dismembered Human Embryos
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The $332 million that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan provided to help run the 2020 elections was distributed on a highly partisan basis.” Study: Team Zuckerberg Masking Heavily Pro-Democrat Tilt of 2020 Election ‘Zuck Bucks’
- “What needs to be done to ensure free and fair elections — and to strengthen voter confidence.” Disastrous Voter Rolls Lead to Chaos in Elections
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “[Gentner] Drummond, who refunded a contribution to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign shortly after it was issued, donated to a Democratic candidate in 2014 seeking to unseat Republican Oklahoma Sen. Jim Inhofe.” Republican AG Candidate Funneled Thousands To Elect Democrats, Records Show
- “Open-Borders-Joe also has a disapproval rating that stands at a stark 55 percent.” Joe Biden’s Approval Average Bottoms Out to All-Time Low of 39.7%
- “Although elected with the most votes in US history, Biden’s support cratered about seven months into office during the chaotic US pullout from Afghanistan and remained low as inflation and violent crime spiked.” (“most votes in US history” cast by the fewest actual, legal, living voters – jjs) Biden Approval Sinks to 22% Among Young Adults, 24% Among Hispanics: Poll
- “So there’s a lot of major things we’ve done, but what we haven’t done is we haven’t been able to communicate it in a way that is ah um…make me say another way. . . ” Biden Struggles to Tell Jimmy Kimmel He’s Having a Problem Communicating
- “The poll found Hageman is viewed favorably by a 2-to-1 margin, while Cheney was overwhelmingly disliked. Hageman’s favorability has increased eight points over the last six months. Fifty-eight percent view Hageman in a favorable light. Only 29 percent do not.”Poll: Harriet Hageman “Overwhelming Favorite” to Oust Liz-ard Cheney, Up 28 Points
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “. . . And it worked.” Ukrainian Official Admits She Lied About Russians Committing Mass Rape to Convince Countries to Send More Weapons
- “How the Biden [junta] shot itself in the foot hoping to isolate Russia.” The Case Against Sanctions
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The U.S. Palestinian Affairs Unit was renamed the U.S. Office of Palestinian Affairs, and will allow Palestinian leaders to deal directly with the State Department rather than going through the American ambassador in Israel. It represents a sharp diplomatic departure from the Trump administration, which sought peace in the region but kept the Palestinian leadership at arm’s length.” Biden Junta Pivots Toward “Palestinians” Ahead of Visit to Israel
- “Only a week after Jerusalem Day. It’s relentless.” “Palestinians,” Yet Again, Attack Jewish Pilgrims On Temple Mount
- “In addition to cutting foreign aid projects that Republican lawmakers say benefit Iranian-controlled militants such as Hezbollah, the RSC is moving to codify legislation that would bar the Biden administration from spending taxpayer dollars to implement a new nuclear deal with Tehran—effectively killing the deal the moment it is signed. At the same time, the budget would increase U.S. funding to Israel so that it can counter Iran and its regional terrorist proxies.” Republicans Want To Slash Aid to Iraq, Lebanon, and the United Nations
- “Wants EU to tackle migrant-heavy no go zones.” Spain’s Vox Party Warns of Danger of ‘Multicultural Hotspots’ After Champions League Chaos
- “The monarchy’s prospects are no brighter than in Britain.” Meet Norway’s Answer to Harry and Meghan
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Retired general allegedly lobbied for terrorism sponsor . . . How do you say kompromat in Arabic? Asking for Hillary Clinton.” Turns Out a Foreign Agent Really Did Infiltrate a 2016 Presidential Campaign
- “The House Armed Services Committee released draft legislation on Wednesday, which would require a briefing on the antimony supply by October and a five-year outlook on supply chain vulnerabilities, Defense News reported.” (antimony vs Mony Mony; discuss! – jjs) The US Military is Almost Completely Dependent on China for Key Mineral Used inn Ammunition: Report
- “A school official alleges that staff were directed to lie about foreign students, raising concerns about DHS oversight of foreign nationals.” Lawsuit: Universities Are Helping Foreign Students Who Might Be National Security Threats Illegally Enter the United States (meh, American academia is national security threat #1 – jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “As Baltimore’s experience suggests, taking the eminent-domain bulldozer away from local governments will encourage better development.” Urban Renewal, Redlining, and Race
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “So as not to hurt the feelings of morbidly obese people.” (how about disgusting lipid mass? – jjs) Health Researchers Call For Term ‘Morbidly Obese’ To Be Memory-Holed
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The IG report is blistering in its description of Bechtel, noting that even NASA had considered its work ‘unsatisfactory,’ which is defined by the agency as meaning the contractor has failed to meet its overall cost, schedule, and technical performance. The IG report is also blistering in its analysis of NASA’s management, which by its actions contributed to Bechtel’s failures.” SLS’ Second Mobile Launcher to Cost More Than $1.5 Billion — Three Times What Was Initially Budgeted
- “Even as the U.S. has gathered nineteen other countries — including most of the world’s space-faring nations — to sign the Artemis Accords protecting property rights in space, Russia yesterday announced that its government has approved its own space agreement with bankrupt and socialist Venezuela.” Russia and Venezuela Sign Space Cooperation Agreement
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A lone hero against a world gone mad.” Matt Walsh’s New Documentary Asks: What Is a Woman?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Del Rio issued an apology, but NAACP President Derrick Johnson called for him to quit or be fired.” (he sealed his fate by apologizing – jjs) NAACP Demands Washington REDSKINS’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired for Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots
- “Rohrer fired the Rev. Nelson Rabell-Gonzalez last December after an inquiry by the church into alleged verbal harassment and retaliation by the pastor, all of which he denied.”Progressive Lutheran Denomination’s First Transgender Bishop Accused of Racism, Resigns One Year Into Term
- “Guerrilla fighters in a hostile environment.” Matt Walsh on What it Takes to Win the Culture War
HITHER & YON
- “Burke, Tocqueville, and Lincoln on the right ordering of society.” Regimes, Old and New
- “The classic example of legal use of force under international law. . . June 5th marked the 55th anniversary of the Six-Day War of 1967.” Understanding The Six-Day War
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.