WEEKLY GRIM MILESTONE INDICATOR:
GASOLINE: $5.10 (Last Week: $4.85, 2018 Annual: $2.74)
DIESEL: $5.70 (Last Week: $5.54, 2018 Annual: $3.00)
MILK*: $4.20 (*May) (April: $4.01, 2018 Annual: $2.90)
MEAN TWEETS: n/a (Last Week: n/a, 2018: $ !%#*%!!!)
Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and as the Roe reversal watch continues, the role reversal/transmogrification of America from the land of the free and the home of the brave to the land of the freebie and the home of the enslaved continues across several simultaneous fronts. The sad but inescapable truth, at least to me, is that this country as we had imagined it ceases to exist, certainly as it was first envisioned by the Founders. 233 years later, we’re just sort of going through the motions of regular order as it were, vis a vis political processes (corrupted though they are) as well as the bread and circuses far too many of our fellow citizens delude themselves with.
But with the price of everything going through the roof, that is if staples like baby food are even available from increasingly empty shelves, criminals and psychopaths roaming the streets at will and our children being turned into sex dolls and Frankenstein monsters, more and more people are suddenly coming to the realization that there are some things a lot more important than the size of Kim Kardashian’s ass or whatever the hell else is in People Magazine. Rather ironic that the infamous phrase “the personal is political” as a rallying cry of late 60’s radicals to destroy the nuclear family is today hitting people where they live, and causing a reaction, and not the one that was intended.
Case in point, a NYC mother who is shocked (shocked!) to discover that transvestites are in her child’s classroom reading to her and her classmates, among other things.
In the month of May alone, the drag group received $46,000 from the city for their services, which includes performing in front of children as young as three years old, the New York Post reported.
The Post also reported that since January, the drag group has performed 49 times at 34 different city schools that range from elementary to high school.
“I can’t believe this. I am shocked,” Helen Qiu, a mom whose 11-year-old son attends a city public school, said. “I would be furious if he was exposed without my consent. This is not part of the curriculum.” Qiu is also a candidate for New York state’s assembly.
Now, to be fair to Helen Qiu, she is actually running on the Republican Party line from Manhattan, which means she has probably zero chance of winning. But that said, from this garbage to rat infestations of the four-legged and increasingly bipedal variety who are shoving people onto subway tracks among other things, the citizenry knows something is radically (pun intended) wrong. As we saw last week in San Francisco, a city that makes even Manhattan look like Goldwater country in comparison, citizens removed terrorist spawn Chesa Boudin from his position as DA. Yet, knowing something is wrong, even radically wrong, does not automatically mean voters are able to separate the person who is the focus of their ire from the real problem: the party and its policies/ideology. It’s going to take a hell of a lot of people to have that Alec Guinness “what have I done” moment for things to really change. Will it be too late is the question.
Meanwhile, Liz-ard Cheney further debases herself in the wake of the J-6 kangaroo court that relatively speaking no one was watching.
It is no secret that Liz Cheney’s political career as an establishment Republican took a nosedive into oblivion when she sided with the Democrats in their January 6 witch hunt. Since then, her primary opponent, Harriet Hageman, has been trouncing Cheney in the polls and now leads by a whopping 30 points. After a dismal first hearing for the January 6 committee that pulled in just 19 million viewers across the United States, Liz Cheney has now subpoenaed former Donald Trump campaign manager William Stepien, who also just so happens to be Hageman’s campaign adviser.
As that travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham collapses in on itself, which does not mitigate the hardship those dragged in front of it have to endure, let alone the even greater suffering of the scores of political prisoners still languishing in the Garland Archipelago, you’ll be happy to know that your Republican Party is standing athwart history, shouting “Stop — calling us racists!”
It was news that sent shudders through every person who supports the Second Amendment: Ten Republican senators have signed on to a “framework” that will allegedly improve gun safety in America. You can guess who these RINOs are—it’s the same bunch who will always agree to limit American rights to keep up with their friends on the Democrat side of the aisle. And while there are a couple of good ideas in the framework, the rest of it is either useless, harmful, and/or unconstitutional. . .
. . . Before America went crazy in 2020, around 40,000 people died annually from gunshots (the majority of which were and are suicides). Meanwhile, guns are used defensively between 500,000 and 3 million times a year. To the extent red flag laws run the risk of unconstitutionally interfering with this massive number of defensive uses, they shouldn’t be passed and, if passed, should be stricken.
But what about those RINOs who signed on to that red flag monstrosity? Here’s the list:
The group on the release includes Republican Sens. John Cornyn of Texas, Thom Tillis and Richard Burr of North Carolina, Roy Blunt of Missouri, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Susan Collins of Maine, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Rob Portman of Ohio, Mitt Romney of Utah and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.
These senators are the old “white shoe” Republicans who believe in big government but want just a little less big government than the Democrats desire. Generally, they like cheap, illegal labor; big spending projects; gun control; and funding foreign wars (something Democrats like when there’s a Democrat in the White House but that RINOs always like). They’ll always quail if called “racist,” and try to be “hip” by jumping on board the Pride bandwagon. They have little sympathy for or interest in the lives and concerns of ordinary Americans because their entire world is bounded by Congress and the vicious game-playing that takes place there.
The GOP is worse than useless; they are, to greater or lesser extents, in bed with the Junta and participating in the dismantling of America. There are a few stalwarts who are not, and perhaps that group is growing. But along with being sabotaged and stabbed in the back by their alleged colleagues, they’re participating in the illusion of regular order when, as I have asserted, ceased to be long ago and for sure on January 6th, 2021.
Politics and elections are one thing. But when the groceries run out and you’re shivering in the dark, all of that goes right out the window. I pray it never comes to that kind of scenario. I fear that it just might.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Richard Fernandez: “The full import of a radical vision taken to its ultimate conclusion is never obvious, but a good guess is that extremism, and its handmaiden fanaticism, inevitably lead to tyranny. Both impulses scour the world searching for the absolute, the total, the pitiless to feed upon.” The Management of Fanaticism
- “Democrat leaders are encouraging lawless, threatening behavior against Supreme Court Justices and their attorney general refuses to enforce the law against such behavior.” The Democrats: “A Criminal Organization”
- “The American people, of broad political underpinning, are growing weary of the disrespect of the disingenuous in D.C. ” Weaponizing the Government Against the People
- Daniel Greenfield: “Forget Jan 6. Where’s the investigation into Democrat domestic terrorism?” (I assume this is a rhetorical question – jjs) Congress Must Hold Hearings on Biden Junta’s Domestic Terror Ties
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Silicon Valley motto should be ‘I create inequality by hating inequality.’” The Selfish Californian
- Michael Walsh: “Trump, in fact, lost in 2020 the same way he won in 2016: at the margins in a few key swing states, where this time they knew he was coming. Paradoxically, the more Trump continues to bark about the last election, the less likely he is to win the next one. His last, greatest, and noblest service to his country would be to announce, shortly after the mid-terms, that he will not be a candidate in ’24, but will crisscross the land to campaign for the party, starting at the top with Florida governor Ron DeSantis,46, for president of the United States.” “They Only Eat Rat”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “After a dismal first hearing for the January 6 committee that pulled in just 19 million viewers across the United States, Liz Cheney has now subpoenaed former Donald Trump campaign manager William Stepien, who also just so happens to be Hageman’s campaign adviser.” Liz-ard Cheney Uses January 6 Committee for Political Retaliation, Subpoenas Primary Opponent’s Campaign Adviser
- “The committee released various text messages that have actually exonerated Donald Trump, but they falsely characterized the messages as incriminating. And when the truth wasn’t incriminating, they doctored text messages to make them look so.” Jan. 6 Committee Called Out for Altering Evidence and Lying About It
- “The revelation suggests that Democrats will struggle to use the hearings to attract voters ahead of the November midterm elections, particularly as Americans experience record-high inflation and gas prices. Just hours after the hearing’s conclusion, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that inflation rose 8.6 percent in May, the fastest rate in more than four decades.” Resistance Porn Ratings Fail: Jan. 6 Committee Hearing Crushed by Young Sheldon Rerun
- “As during Communist control of Soviet Russia, the Jan. 6 Committee’s purpose is to prop up a dying, corrupt regime.” The J6 Inquisition Is An Obvious Soviet-Style Show Trial
- “The J6 Soviet show trials are also a revolting effort to justify Congress’s unconstitutional attempts to nationalize elections and replace an Electoral College that has always provided an instrumental check against concentrated power with the kind of “national popular vote” that further degrades the sovereignty of the individual states while making it even easier for institutionalized mail-in ballot fraud to take a flamethrower to what remains of election integrity.” The J6 Committee’s Real Target Is You
- “Thursday evening’s disgraceful spectacle concocted by congressional Democrats and the media will go down in history — but not in the way they intended.” The Show Trials Begin
* * * * *
- “The Patriot Front members were charged with conspiracy to riot after authorities found riot gear, one smoke grenade, shin guards, and shields inside the van. They wore identical clothing — khakis, navy blue shirts, beige hats, and a white cloth covering their faces.” (they had a real “glowie” about them – jjs) 31 Patriot Front Members Arrested Near Idaho Pride Event
- “The pursuit of truth this is not.” The Show Trial Is Back
- “Despite the ostentatious virtue-signaling of BLM supporters and ‘woke’ capitalists, crime and income disparities continue to rise, especially in urban and minority-dominated areas — and all the ‘peaceful’ protests and message-laden ad campaigns in the world do nothing to improve the conditions that underlie these atrocities.” (while he still peddles racism tropes, this nevertheless is truth – jjs) As the US Rests on the Brink of Lawlessness, Woke Corporate America and BLM Leaders Remain Silent
- “This is where independents’ inclination to vote Democrat will collapse.” Republicans: To Win the Midterms, Hit Black Lives Matter
- “America on its Knees makes a compelling case for all that we, as a nation, lost in the election of 2020.” Biden Has America on its Knees
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “Perhaps people believe this because members of the Biden [junta] keep coming right out and saying that we are ‘transitioning’ off of oil and gas.” Poll: Majority of Americans Believe Biden Junta Is Intentionally Letting Gas Prices Skyrocket
- But mean Tweets are at an all-time low . . . Shelter, Gasoline, Food: Prices Up in Every Major Category, as Inflation Accelerates 8.6% Year-to-Year
- “Americans are burning into their savings and dipping into their credit cards to keep up with Bidenflation. What could go wrong?” Bzzt! Another Phony Claim From Joe Biden’s Happy Economy Falls Apart: Consumers Are Maxxing Their Credit Cards
- “ . . . banana Republicans’ and the events of January 6, 2021 had contributed to the inflation underway in the U.S. economy.” Larry Summers Blames “Banana Republicans,” January 6 for Inflation
- “The time has come to ask if Biden is waging a #WarOnWomen.” Biden Supply Chain Crisis Leads to Tampon Shortages, Because a Baby Formula Shortage Wasn’t Bad Enough
- “Joe Biden went to the port of Los Angeles on Friday, June 10, to make a speech about the economy. It was about what you’d expect.” Biden Whips Up the Longshoremen as Strike Fears Rise
- “Reality intrudes on the fantasy of cost- and consequence-free deficit spending.” The Era of Free-Lunch Economics Is Over
- “The deal includes Republican priorities such as expanded mental health services and school safety. It nods to Democrat priorities by adding expanded background checks for those under the age of 21, who will now have juvenile records screened before gun purchases.”Bipartisan Gun Deal Announced: No “Assault Weapons” Ban, No Raised Minimum Rifle Age
- “These Senators have never met a harmful compromise that they’re not willing to embrace, and part of this framework is very harmful.” The RINOs Are Out in Force on the “Framework” for New Gun Laws
- “In light of the recent school shooting in Texas, how do we best protect children?” Uvalde: The Way Forward
- “Turns out we don’t need celebrity lectures and gun control to keep kids safe. We just need locked doors and adults who do their dang jobs.” A Would-Be School Invader in Alabama Failed When the Doors Were Locked and Police Weren’t Cowards
- “One-world government, here we come. . . ” When Democrats Want Gun Control, It’s Not to Protect You
- “There’s far more at stake than gun-control laws.” The Democrats’ Politicized Gun Control Script
- “We must be honest about what makes a school safe, and right now, as a society, we are not being serious. The desire to ‘do something,’ has been met by politicians actually enacting counterproductive legislation. It’s time to reverse course.” When Seconds Count, Cops Are Minutes To An Hour Away
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Soros representatives from public relations firm BerlinRosen say he never contributed to Boudin, and that it is wrong to label Boudin a ‘Soros prosecutor.'” Nazi Collaborator Soros Stiff-Arms Chesa Boudin After San Francisco Voters Kick Him to Curb
- “Every place a Soros D.A. darkens a city door, the city becomes a socialist hellhole and a pit of crime and disorder. Why would there be an exception for association with Soros, given that Soros is associated with other human disasters such as Kim Foxx, George Gascon and Larry Krasner. Was Chesa really different? He was a bird of a feather.” Mystery: Nazi Collaborator Soros Distances Himself From Chesa Boudin
- “Officers responded to Foxx’s home when her husband, Kelley Foxx, called 911 to report a domestic incident.” Police Respond To Domestic Incident At Chicago State Attorney Kim Foxx’s Home
- “Those alleging that the United States imprisons too many people rely on faulty history and bad facts.” Mass Incarceration Hysteria
- “How corrupt Democrat politicians and leftist defund-the-police policies have brought Baltimore to the brink of collapse.” “It’s Like We’re Living in Hell in Our Own Community”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “Who is going to make sure Mayorkas respects the First Amendment?” (more like a what: the Second Amendment – jjs) Biden Officials LIED When They Said Disinformation Board Wouldn’t Target Americans
- “If this had been a liberal Supreme Court justice that someone came to kill, it would’ve been on the front page, [but] if it’s not part of something that feeds our narrative, fuck it, we bury it.” Red-Pilled Bill Maher Agrees With Kellyanne Conway, Slams New York Times for Burying Kavanaugh Assassination Attempt
- “Hispanics are worried that these new Soros radio stations will impose a radical socialist agenda contrary to our South Florida community’s Judeo-Christian values. South Florida has tens of thousands of citizens who have lived and suffered under communist regimes in Latin America and other countries of the world like China, Russia, and Eastern European nations.”Hispanics Concerned About Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Acquisition of Spanish Radio Stations
- Robert Spencer: “In the Left’s perfect world, the only news that would get reported at all would be material that would be approved by some authority, staffed by far-Leftists, of course, as fitting the accepted narrative. But the people who would constitute such authorities, besides being hardcore Leftist ideologues, also simply can’t get out of their own way, and haven’t demonstrated that they themselves have the basic ability to sift truth from falsehood, even as they’re claiming to be able to do this for everyone else.” Meet Your Fact-Checkers: AP Report Includes Quote From Radio Host Who Has Been Dead Since 2020
- “The new chief inspector of constabulary for England and Wales pledges to focus on crime and resist ‘thought policing.’” Police the Streets, Not the Tweets
- “At issue was the case of a Home Depot employee who said his rights had been violated because the company wouldn’t allow him to wear BLM imagery. Judge Paul Bogas sided with the company, writing that did the BLM labels did not possess ‘an objective, and sufficiently direct, relationship to terms and conditions of employment.’” Judge Agrees Companies Can Prevent Employees From Wearing BLM Imagery
- Christian Toto: “Freewheeling comic slanders acquitted shooter in Netflix comedy special.”Could Kyle Rittenhouse Sue Bill Burr?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “For example, in cases where federal immigration officials are trying to track down smugglers and the illegal aliens they are smuggling, whistleblowers said California local police almost never intervene to help with arrests.” Whistleblowers Detail How Illegal Alien Smugglers Use California’s Sanctuary State Policy
- “[Junta] policies refusing to take into custody illegal aliens convicted of crimes or final orders of removal were ‘contrary to law, are arbitrary and capricious, [and] failed to observe the requisite procedure.’” Judge Orders Biden Junta to Obey Law Requiring Taking Convicted Criminal Aliens Into Custody, Not Letting Them Roam Free
- The official said the framework “focuses on four main pillars: stability and assistance for communities, legal pathways, humane border management, and coordinated emergency response.” Biden Plans to Expand Pathways to Legal Migration; “Unlawful Migration Is Not Acceptable”
- “The character and culture of America have become more like the Third World.” No, They’re Not Sending Their Best
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Research suggests that vaccination against [Chinese] COVID via mRNA vaccines may reduce body’s ability to produce key type of antibody.” (hat-tip to commenter MTF – jjs) Chinese COVID Vaccines May Impair Long-Term Immunity to the Virus
- “A 2020 national survey on psychological distress conducted in China during the [Chinese] COVID-19 epidemic revealed that more than a third of respondents (35 percent) ‘experienced distress, including anxiety and depression,’ the Lancet observed.” Lancet: Lockdowns Aggravated the Already “Fragile Mental Health of Many Chinese”
- It’s never over. ‘Long [Chinese] COVID’ is coming for you.” (aside from the fact that key medical institutions have declared it to be a nothing-burger at most and a fiction in point of fact – jjs) You’ll Never Escape Chinese COVID
- “Could get interesting.” FDA Sued Over Hiding Records From Moderna Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Approval
- “A new book about Stalin and his legacy puts the puzzle pieces together.” How Secret Soviet Killings Led to Chinese COVID Tyranny
- “The president’s continued praise of the vaccination program may very well cost him supporters.” Trump Needs to Alter His Message on Chinese COVID
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Even if it means granting the communist Chinese government economic alleviation, Biden is willing to throw his own countrymen under the bus in pursuit of his nonexistent, 100 percent renewable energy utopia.” The Biggest Winner in Biden’s Solar Panel Charade is Communist China
- “Not part of the animal justice narrative: A review of rat-borne diseases, new and old, that can impact humans.” Major American Retailers Stop Selling Glue Traps for Rodents
- “We’d be better off addressing the emissions from Michael Moore, Joy Behar, Joy Reid, and Brian Stelter, among others. They are far more toxic.” New Zealand to Tax Bovine Belches?
- Daniel Greenfield: “How stupid can the Left’s woke virtue signaling get? Ask the monkeys.”Drink Monkey Milk to Save the Planet
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The complaint alleges Brentwood substituted a classical curriculum with one based in racial grievances, promoted racially segregated parent meetings, and ‘sandbagged’ the formation of an affinity group of Jewish parents concerned about such changes.” Parent Sues Prestigious Los Angeles Brentwood School Over “Racially Divisive, Anti-Semitic Ideology That Seeks to Indoctrinate Children to Reject Western Values”
- Robert Spencer: “Indoctrination into the Left’s delusions starts early.” North Carolina: Preschool Shows Kids LGBT Flashcards Featuring Pregnant Man
- “I can’t believe this. I am shocked,” Helen Qiu, a mom whose 11-year-old son attends a city public school, said. “I would be furious if he was exposed without my consent. This is not part of the curriculum.” Qiu is also a candidate for New York state’s assembly. (oh the hell it isn’t, Mrs, Qiu! You voted for this! – jjs) Report: NYC Schools Spent over $200,000 on Drag Queen Shows
- “Reducing humankind to the lowest common denominator of the least competent.”Canceling Honors Classes in the Name of Equity
- “The ADF letter makes it quite clear that Veazie and Einzinger are violating numerous free speech laws, both federal and state, and that both must not only stop such behavior, the Jordan School District must by June 24, 2022 publicly declare that it will henceforth follow such laws or it would face legal action.” Today’s Blacklisted American: School Officials Attempt to Censor and Shut Down Conservative Club at Utah High School
- “For student favorite Keith Fink, the fight was about principle, not vindication.” A Conservative Professor Fights UCLA’s Bias — and Wins
- “If the Supreme Court overturns Roethis month, abortion will become illegal in 20 states, which the president said will ’cause a mini revolution’ of state-level legislation by Democrats. ‘I don’t think the country will stand for it,’ Biden added.” Biden Weighs Executive Orders on Abortion With Future of Roe in Jeopardy
- “Europe’s faux legislature lectures the U.S. over “Roe v. Wade.” The Underemployed European Parliament Is Angry at America’s Supreme Court
- Chris Coons. Dem Senator Dodges Question About Arresting Protesters Outside SCOTUS Justices’ Homes
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Watching ballot signature comparisons at a California Registrar of Voters facility made this writer wonder what she was really observing.” Observing Our Way to Third-World Elections
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “. . . for refusing to provide proof of receiving the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine. . . ‘While [your rules] will disrupt Monday’s debate, the true injustice is that policies such as these have deprived front-line heroes such as firefighters, police and healthcare workers of employment and benefits,’ the letter read.” Andrew Giuliani Banned From Appearing In-Person at New York GOP Debate
- “The details conflict with Warnock’s accounts, which omit that Coleman was a police officer and portray him as a victim of law enforcement corruption rather than a participant in it.”“Warlock” Warnock Blames Brother’s Drug Conviction on Systemic Racism. Court Records Tell a Different Story.
- “Massachusetts, a deep blue state that went almost 66% for Biden in the 2020 general election, shows the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has high disapproval numbers among almost all voting blocks.” Poll: Biden Slips Underwater in Deep, Dark Blue Massachusetts for the First Time
- “Klain celebrated a May 22 poll from CBS News finding that just 44 percent of Americans approve of Biden’s handling of the presidency. Despite 56 percent of respondents saying they disapprove of Biden’s job performance, Klain tweeted that the poll showed ‘public confidence on the two biggest problems [Biden] inherited: [Chinese] COVID and jobs.'”Spoiled Narrative: Just Weeks After White House Said Polls Were On Upswing, Biden More Unpopular Than Ever
- “An incumbent president’s own party dumping him without taking the party to rack and ruin would be unprecedented and would require an extraordinarily light touch. It goes without saying that it has to look like leaving was the president’s idea or else his partisans — and Biden has more than a few — would scream bloody murder and rip the party to shreds.” Tea Leaf-Readers See Signs of Dem Preparations to Dump Biden in ’24
- [Titty Caca said] But I think if the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has a vision, then that’s something certainly, we’re all willing to entertain and examine when the time comes.” “That’s not a yes,” Bash responded. Listen to Titty Caca AOC Panic When She’s Asked to Endorse Biden for 2024
- “The Democrats had better pray that I’m wrong about this.” Why Democrat Poll Numbers Are Worse Than You Think
- Lloyd Billingsley: “San Francisco boots Chesa Boudin — while Ammar Campa-Najjar, grandson of Munich terrorist, heads for a November run-off.” June Election Unfolds a Tale of Terrorist Offspring
- “If the progressives in San Francisco are sick and tired of people like Boudin, then it doesn’t bode well for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, the Democrat Party, a lot of liberal senators, and dozens of representatives who are sure to go down to defeat in the November midterm elections unless the Democrat con machine can come up with some really good game plan. And they are really running out of plays.” Boudin’s Recall Spells Doom for the Democrat Party
- “In addition to protesting DeSantis over the Parental Rights in Education law, some argued that the governor should not be speaking at the event during Pride Month.” (wait until “month” becomes 24/7/365 – jjs) New York Elected Dems, Homosexual Pervert Activists Protest Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ NYC Appearance
- “With 54.4% of the vote in, Palin had 32,371 votes to just over 20,000 for second-place finisher Nick Begich, brother of former Alaska senator Mark Begich and the favorite of the state’s GOP establishment.” Sarah Palin Laps Field, Including Santa Claus, In Special Alaska House Election
- “Self-proclaimed moral superiority is no qualification for public office.” Elite and “Above Reproach”
- “The political power and influence of an Elon Musk or a Donald Trump, while superficially encouraging, is really a symptom of a flawed, poorly structured political system.” (someone was listening to our podcast, I see! – jjs) My Billionaire Can Whoop Your Billionaire
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- The Times of Israel: Friday morning strike “hit three arms depots connected to Iran-backed militia.” Reports: Israel Destroys Iranian Weapons Shipment to Hezbollah, Damages Runway Used By Civilian Planes To Ferry Arms
- “The logical conclusion of ‘disinformation’ hysteria. . . An electoral court in Brazil has said it will strip election winners of office, including the president, if they are deemed to have shared ‘disinformation’ during the campaign.” A Chilling Development in Brazil
- “With America at risk from both China’s bid for global dominance and Russia’s aggression in Ukraine, leftist political ‘idealism’ is very dangerous.’ The U.S. Needs the Mature Realism of Walter Lippmann
- “Term usually refers to Muslim migrants.” (Sweet Home “Allah Bomber? – jjs) Gay Pride Parade in Germany Attacked by “Men of Southern Origin”
- “. . . But they didn’t listen and took the country off the State Department’s blacklist.”Christians Warned Biden and Blinken About Nigeria
- “Ebba Åkerlund’s grave vandalized yet again.” (they voted for this while demonizing Israel – jjs) Father of Swedish Child Islamic Terror Victim Says Her Stockholm Grave Has Been Desecrated Over 100 Times
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Career criminal Cristina Iglesias mailed fake anthrax to British Commonwealth and Foreign Office in 2002.” Taxpayers to Foot Bill for Terrorist’s Sex Change
- “. . . the Biden [junta] has urged the justices to let lower court rulings stand in Weiss v. National Westminster Bank and Strauss v. Credit Lyonnais — and so undercut 25 years of bipartisan consensus that Americans must be able to seek redress against those who knowingly facilitate terrorism.” Mike Pompeo Op-Ed: Terror-Finance Rulings the Supremes Must Strike Down, Despite Biden’s Pleas
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Time is ticking as the Supreme Court has three weeks left on its official calendar to decide 29 cases – including six major cases, half of which are likely historic – or extend its sessions into July, with profound decisions to make on abortion, the Second Amendment, and religious liberty.” Supreme Court to Decide Historic Cases on Abortion, Guns, Religious Liberty by July
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Politicians have been hiding the hard facts of Medicare for decades, and the American people will not like it when they learn the truth.” Fact Check: Medicare Is Already Functionally Insolvent
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “From homelessness to mass shootings, the issue refuses to go away.” It’s the Mental Health System, Stupid
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Is LaMDA sentient?” Conversation With AI Spooked Google Dev So Badly the Company Suspended Him
- “What the data really suggests is that the core’s rotation is somewhat independent of the upper layers, so that each can vary relative to each other. This difference must carry with it some profound consequences, related to the length of the day, earthquakes, plate tectonics, and any number of other seismic phenomenon, but at the moment too little is known to tie everything together.” Rotation of Earth’s Inner Core Oscillates Back and Forth Over Time Compared to Surface
- “The two month delay in the launch of NASA’s Psyche asteroid mission because of software issues has apparently wrecked a smallsat asteroid mission that was to launch as a secondary payload on the Falcon Heavy rocket.” Delay in Psyche Launch Wrecks SmallSat Asteroid Mission
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Fox News viewers believe the corporate media outlet has misunderstood its audience and the moment that the nation is in.” Outraged Viewers Bombard Fox News for Segment Promoting Child Gender Experiments
- “Matt Walsh’s What Is a Woman? skewers the irrationalities of ‘gender ideology’—but a broader belief system that underpins it will be harder to defeat.” Transgenderism and the Therapeutic Attitude
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Running a coordinated political hit job with professional Democratic operatives is a complete perversion of Congress,” said Rick Manning, president of Americans for Limited Government. “By attempting a hostile takeover of an NFL team through a partisan committee, Maloney and Krishnamoorthi are exceeding their authority and corrupting the congressional investigation process.” Hail Mary: House Dems Rely on ‘Me Too’ Playbook To Take Down Team Formerly Known as the Washington Redskins
- “Del Rio, who had nearly 100,000 followers on the account, shut it down just one day after the Washington Commanders, who employ him as defensive coordinator, fined him $100,000. In comparing the rioting that followed Floyd’s death to the January 6 Capitol riot, Del Rio labeled the events of January 6 a ‘dust up.’” NFL Coach Jack Del Rio Deletes Twitter Account After Team Fined Him For Jan. 6 Remarks
- “Fox News was one of the few remaining right-wing strongholds Americans could count on to cut through leftist lies. Not anymore.” The Left Owns Too Much Cultural Ground Without the Few Conservative Harbors Like Fox News Giving It Away
- “LeBron James, who has a history of whining about racism — even possibly fake racism — was unusually quiet after a white teen was beaten to death at his I Promise School in his hometown of Akron, Ohio. Now we may know why he was so tight-lipped about the gruesome killing. The three men arrested for murder are black, and that doesn’t fly with the narrative LeBron James has been pushing for years.” Called It: Here’s Why LeBron Didn’t Want to Discuss the Beatdown Murder at His Akron School
- “If teams want their state-funded goodies, they can get rid of the political sermons.” The Tampa Bay Rays’ Woke Propaganda is a Humiliation
- “Review: The War on the West by Douglas Murray.” The West Gets a Wake Up Call
- “Put simply, the world was the left’s to lose. And the left went ahead and lost it.” The Right Can’t Win the Culture, But the Left Can Lose It
- “A 23-minute farcical infomercial for Joe.” (meh, a phony president with a phony comedian – jjs) So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s Lovefest with Jimmy Kimmel
- “Comedians have always faced a choice between political submission and true craft.”Laughter or Surrender?
HITHER & YON
- “So far, so good. I need time to breathe, recover and relax,” he added. “I am looking forward to spending this time with my family. But I will see the fans sooner than later. I can’t wait.” Country Music Star Toby Keith Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- “The Gipper sought to forgive the man who nearly killed him.” Remembering Reagan’s Great Grace
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.