Good morning, kids. Well, day 2 of the kangaroo court J-6 show trial is in the books and, although I don’t have the ratings, my guess is that it was an even bigger “stealth-turd” than the opener. Stealth-turd is an expression I learned from my show business days, meaning in and out of the theaters so fast it didn’t have time to stink. What does reek is the economy that is now officially in bear market territory after yesterday’s tanking of the S&P 500 and near 900-point collapse of the DJIA, as gasoline climbs above the $5.00 a gallon national average with inflation also headed for the stratosphere.
As for Biden, he’s so out of it he doesn’t know whether to shit or wind his watch so he shits on his watch. Somehow, with the aid of a cocktail of cholinesterase inhibitors and antidepressants washed down with two scoops of Ben & Jerry’s Rachel Corrie Crunch, he’s still able to more or less spew the script from Kalorama. All of it is intentional.
If you think gas prices are high now, just wait. They’re going much higher, thanks to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s “irreversible” plan to eliminate fossil fuels. Truth is, your pain at the pump is being planned and executed by the White House.
Over the weekend, buyers paid $5 a gallon or roughly $100 bucks to fill the tank.
Gas prices have doubled since Biden took office. J.P. Morgan analysts predict $6 a gallon by August. And experts warn this crisis will continue even after Biden’s term ends because he’s dismantling fossil-fuel production.
When Biden was running for president, he promised to shut down oil producers: “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period.” He pledged to put the country on “an irreversible” path toward “doing away with” fossil fuels. . .
. . .In a congressional hearing the same week, Biden’s interior secretary, Deb Haaland, repeatedly declined to agree that gas prices are too high. Climate zealots in the Biden administration want high prices to deter the public from buying gas.
Biden’s media toadies are singing the same song. High gas prices will force us to make “good choices,” claims Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson. “The right long-term solution, for the sake of the planet, is not increasing the supply of fossil fuels.” It’s to compel consumers to switch to electric vehicles.
It’s one thing to choose electric vehicles. Soviet-style compulsion is another matter. EVs are about one-third more expensive than gas-powered cars. That doesn’t matter to out-of-touch Democrat Debbie Stabenow. The Michigan senator brags about driving past gas stations in her EV, not caring how high prices are. But what’s the average family supposed to do, take out a mortgage to afford an electric vehicle?
. . . Who’s to blame for inadequate supply? Worldwide, there are many factors, but here in the United States, blame drivers with Biden bumper stickers. They heard candidate Biden announce his “irreversible” plan, and they voted for him anyway.
They are literally hell bent on destroying the fossil fuel industry and replacing it with technology that is wildly expensive, unreliable, inefficient and lacking in the infrastructure to support it; in short, something that for all intents and purposes does not exist. Forcing us all to drive a Prius, or really to drive nothing at all, is one thing. But what about 18-wheelers? Heavy construction equipment and machinery? Locomotives?
Why, it’s almost as if they didn’t think that through. Or did they? The world not only runs on carbon but our way of life and really life itself depends on that element and the chemistry around it. “Organic” chemistry for you Lefties out there.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, as the J-6 follies crash and burn, today marks five years since, to paraphrase Ilhan “Bro-Fo” Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou, “somebody did something.”
Today is 6/14, a day that should live in infamy. This is the day that American democracy took a barbaric hit, when – five years ago on June 14, 2017 – the Democrat Party’s dangerous, violent rhetoric incited one of its members to attempt, and almost succeed in carrying out, the largest-scale political assassination in our nation’s history. On June 14, 2017, a Democrat tried to murder dozens of Republican Congressmen as they innocently gathered to play baseball at a field just outside the nation’s capital. The Democrat insurrectionist succeeded in seriously injuring Rep. Steve Scalise and three others, including two police officers, before brave law enforcement officials stopped him and saved the rule of law. This June 14 commemorates the five-year anniversary of the “Congressional Baseball Massacre” — an actual domestic terror attack carried out by a Democrat. . .
. . . Inspired by Sen. Bernie Sanders’ false claim that “36,000 people will die yearly” if the Republican Congress succeeded in repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act, one of Sanders’ supporters, a home inspector with no history of mental illness, set out with the express intent to “terminate the Republican Party.” The 6/14 insurrectionist campaigned for Sanders and was a supporter of Barack Obama. The Congressional Baseball Massacre came in the wake of a deluge of calls for violence against Republicans by Democrat politicians and their supporters in the media and in Hollywood. To name a few examples: just two weeks earlier, in May of 2017, Democrat comedian and far-left CNN contributor Kathy Griffin posed in a Mexican cartel-style photo featuring a mock severed and blood-soaked head of the recently-elected Republican president; also in May of 2017, Democrat rapper Snoop Dogg posted a video depicting him murdering the Republican president; at a Democrat rally in January of 2017, pop star Madonna had mused about blowing up the Republican-occupied White House.
The horrific attack had no effect on the stream of hateful Democrat rhetoric. Just days after the attack, Sanders posted a tweet reasserting his earlier claim that Republican policies were murdering people, stating: “Let us be clear and this is not trying to be overly dramatic: Thousands of people will die if the Republican health care bill becomes law” . . .
. . . On this fifth anniversary of 6/14, the Congressional Baseball Massacre, we must remember – to quote [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden – “in life there’s truth and, tragically, there are lies – lies conceived for profit and power. We must be absolutely clear about what is true and what is a lie.”
To this day there has been no investigation into James Hodgkinson and crucially his direct and close links to both Dick Durbin and Bernie Sanders.
Meanwhile, a would-be assassin hell-bent on taking out Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh luckily turns himself in, scores of innocent American citizens are held virtually incommunicado in deplorable conditions, pun absolutely intended, as political prisoners for a “riot” that was staged by the FBI, and now this despicable farce of a show trial continues with no other purpose than to punish all political opposition and derail not only a potential Trump candidacy in ’24 but anyone who was within 100 miles of the Capitol on that horrible day, the day what was left of America as founded died. Now we have this supposed thwarted plot at some Idaho homosexual gathering that does not pass the smell test.
For sure, all of this is intentional, but have they really thought through the consequences? Destroying fossil fuels is not going to lead to green paradise and prosperity, just as destroying the rule of a just and stable law is not going to “protect our precious democracy” (*vomits*). Quite the opposite.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The five-year anniversary of an actual domestic terror attack — carried out by a Democrat.”Commemorating 6/14 – The Congressional Baseball Massacre
- “Empirical evidence demonstrates that shutting down economies and schools brought little benefit and much harm.” Lockdown Damage
- “The ritual humiliation will continue this Pride Month and beyond until morale implodes.”America’s New Woke, Gay, HIV Positive Military is Coming Out of the Closet
- “When I see what happened to Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks… that could be me.” Daniel Greenfield: He Called America Racist, Now He’s in Charge of Our Nukes
- “It’s not weird at all that a ‘far-right group’ infiltrated by authorities which had planned ‘violent riots’ at an LGBT event peacefully allowed themselves to be hog tied before sitting politely on the grass before being carted away.” This Isn’t Weird at All
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The goal was a to argue that Trump inspired those who stormed the Capitol by convincing them that the election had been ‘stolen’ and that they had to prevent an illegitimate president from being installed by stopping the certification of the result.” Day 2 of January 6 Committee Public Hearings Attack Trump for Doubting Election
- Julie Kelly: “The January 6 committee is pure political theater intended to crush the MAGA movement once and for all.” January 6 for Non-Dummies
- “Democrats and many in the establishment media have been pressing the committee to provide a basis for the DOJ to charge Trump as well. The absence of a criminal referral does not mean the DOJ will not prosecute Trump or his aides: the DOJ is reportedly using transcripts from the committee’s behind-closed-doors depositions in criminal investigations. Regardless, the feud between Thompson and Cheney means there are finally opposing voices represented on the committee.” (a circular firing squad of flaming clown boners, yet it is a kangaroo court and a kangaroo DOJ – jjs) Show Trial Mistrial: January 6 Chair Says No Criminal Referral of Trump, After All; Liz Cheney Disagrees
- “Like the fictional Waldo, you can always find Ray Epps in a crowd, but the crowd he was in was on January 6 and neither the FBI nor other Democrats care.” Where’s Ray Epps?
- “The committee delayed its schedule by 30-45 minutes after the announcement that [former Trump campaign manager Bill] Stepien would not be testifying in Monday’s hearing that is set to focus on former President Donald Trump’s election fraud claims during and after the 2020 presidential election, The Hill reported.” Pelosi’s Political Theater Just Lost Its “Star Witness”
- “Yes, there was a pro-Trump rally, at which the President spoke, and we can absolutely talk about all the things the President said there. But the idea that that rally is the thing that got out of hand and that somehow resulted in the breaching of the Capitol—that rally was very far from the capital, and the people who […] did the initial breach that allowed everybody else to come in, they never went to that rally.” What? Even Rachel Maddow Isn’t Drinking the J6 Committee’s Kool-Aid
- “Democrats can now add ‘televised distraction campaign sideshow’ to their growing list of failures.” The J6 Pilot Flopped
- “Many question the Jan. 6 committee’s integrity due to its highly partisan, anti-Trump composition.” The Dem’s Much-Hyped Jan. 6 Hearings Are a Flop: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “The House select committee established to probe the Capitol riot dedicated another two hours to re-litigating Trump’s stolen election claims.” (which are fact-based, unlike Dems’ – jjs) Second J6 Hearing Criminalizes Republicans for Election Objections After Democrats Made Them for Decades
ABORTED LEFTIST-DEMOCRAT SCOTUS ASSASSINATION PLOT
- “Large police presence and weak turnout seem to have kept the situation under control.”#ShutDownDC’s Attempt to Shut Down SCOTUS a Flop
- They’re probably organizing the protests and it would not surprise me if we one day learn they were behind the actual plot to kill one or more of them and then replace them with teenage Ruth Bader-Meinhoffs. White House Still Won’t Condemn Protests s at SCOTUS Homes Despite Foiled Assassination Attempt at Kavanaugh’s House
- “Asked why the charges were dropped, the abortion activist suggested that D.C. authorities were doing ‘damage control.’” Abortion Activist Arrested for Chaining Himself to SCOTUS Fence Claims Authorities Dropped Charges Out of Fear of “Public Perception”
- “If a conservative justice resigns or dies, the Democrats have full control. It’s gonna be a hot summer.” It Seems the Democrats Kinda Sorta Want a Conservative Justice to Get Killed
- “The group said Monday that it was not responsible for the attempt to kill Justice Kavanaugh because the group is made up of non-white women and LGBT people, while the alleged assassin was a white man.” Group That Doxxed Kavanaugh Rejects Responsibility for Assassination Attempt Because Attacker is White
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “The latest drop occurred ahead of a Federal Reserve meeting this week that is expected to result in another increase of at least a half-percentage point in benchmark interest rates – adding to the financial crunch by making credit more expensive in a bid to cool prices.” S&P 500 Slips Into Bear Territory on Surging Inflation, Recession
- “The national gas price average hit a record high of $5.014 on Monday, reflecting a nearly 15 cent increase in the last week and 58 cent increase in the last month alone.” Average Price of Gas in One California County Soars to $7.79
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] complained to senior staff that issuing an emergency waiver to allow the sale of gasoline with higher ethanol through the summer months would be ineffective, two people familiar with the private White House discussion who requested anonymity told WaPo on Monday. Biden also questioned whether his trip to Menlo, Iowa, promoting the policy was necessary despite promising it would lower prices.”Biden Privately Admitted His Gambit To Lower Gas Prices Was Pointless: Report
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden on Sunday once again blamed the war in Ukraine for the rising price of gasoline, now averaging $5 a gallon nationally for the first time ever. Biden Tells Donors: “We’re Going to Live With This Inflation for a While”
- “It’s all about those bad vibes, baby.” Bidenomics: The Left’s Latest Alibi
- “Why does anyone listen to them anymore?” Wait, Didn’t the “Experts” Tell Us Inflation Had Peaked Months Ago?
- “Republicans seem far more interested in discussing anything — Ukraine, gun control, Pride month — than the economy.” Now Would Be a Great Time for the Real Fiscal Conservatives to Stand Up
- John Stossel: “. . . And his calculated deceit about it.” Biden’s Real Deficit
- “The 24 hours includes 18 hours of general training, two hours of handgun training, two hours of ‘additional’ general training and two hours of ‘additional’ handgun training, according to the outlet.” Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine Signs Bill Allowing Teachers to Carry Guns in Schools With 24 Hours of Training
- David Harsanyi: “What did Democrats get in the bipartisan gun control deal? We won’t really know until we see the specifics of the legislation.” There Are Many Potential Problems With the Bipartisan Gun Deal
- “Ten GOP senators sell their souls to Chuck Schumer and think they’ve made a patriotic deal.” The Stupid Party Surrenders Again, This Time on Guns
- “. . . But tell that to the Washington Post.” Arming Teachers Is Not a Stupid Idea
- At the U.S. Capitol on June 9, CNS News asked Rep. Bowman, “Under federal law, a person can buy a rifle at 18, but they cannot buy alcohol until they’re 21. Do you think the drinking age should be lowered to 18?” (should the voting age be lowered to 16 or raised back to 21, genius?) Democrat Congressman: Rifles Should be Banned
- “Gun grabbers have a peculiar tendency to invoke guns’ use as sporting devices as a rationale for gun control.” It’s Not About the AR-15
- “Her remarks were in response to a bipartisan group of U.S. senators who released a framework of solutions that they were going to try to pass that included an enhanced review process for people under 21-years-old.” Titty Caca AOC Suggests Checking Juvenile Criminal Records to Be Able to Buy a Gun Could Be (wait for it) Racist
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Two identical factual circumstances of a police encounter maybe result in different judicial results depending on whether the person is BIPOC or not-BIPOC (i.e. white). This is a good example of how social justice and Critical Race Theory verbiage and language accelerated by the BLM protests of 2020 have penetrated the judiciary.” Washington State Supreme Court Imposes Different Standards on Police “Seizures” for “BIPOC” and Whites
- “No, it does not [concern me],” Adams told Good Day New York on Monday when asked about the more than 1,500 officers who have either resigned or retired from the New York City Police Department this year. “We got an amazing recruitment campaign coming in. This is a great opportunity to diversify the department.” (racialist asshole stooge – jjs) SHOT: NYC Mayor Sez Police Exodus “Great Opportunity to Diversity the Department”
- “Donny Ubiera spent night in jail for brandishing a knife at cops.” CHASER: New York City Subway Stabber Was Released From Jail Day Before Attack
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It’s mindless spin, designed to fool people, any way you look at it. And if enough employees at Radio Mambi want no part of George Soros’ attempt to promote mindless spin to the Latino community, he may find this cafecito way too hot to swallow.” Nazi Collaborator Soros Faces Latino Resistance
- “Filmmaker Walsh exposed the phony freelancer on Twitter. Walsh explained that The Daily Wire could track each individual screener (a link to watch the movie for free) it sent out, and he attached screenshots proving that Mendez was critiquing something he had never seen. Walsh also dinged the article editor, Liz Garber-Paul, for watching a mere 11% of the movie.” Rolling Stone Busted for Trashing a Conservative Movie Its Reviewer Didn’t Watch
- Christian Toto: “Right-leaning docs thrive despite media’s attempts to make them go away.”“Streisand Effect” Supercharges 2000 Mules and What Is a Woman?
- “I know that conservatives are not monolithic and that Fox News has done a lot of good over the years, but this is just beyond the pale.” Buh-Bye, Groomers: Fox News Celebrates Radical Trans-ing of Very Young Children
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Robert Spencer: “Why, exactly, is the Biden [junta] bringing jihad terrorists into the country?” ISIS Plotter in Hipster Brooklyn Proves Yet Again That Immigration Is a National Security Issue
- “We expect Biden to continue to attack us. Making a concerted effort to ignore what we did is expected.” Border Patrol Agents: “Under Biden, Things Are the Worst They Have Ever Been by Far”
- “A report reviewed by Breitbart Texas shows that Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo, Del Rio, Big Bend, and El Paso sectors apprehended approximately 137,800 migrants who illegally crossed the border in May. This represents approximately 32 percent of the more than 220,000 migrants apprehended by agents along the entire southwest border in May.” May Migrant Apprehensions in Texas-Based Sectors Exceeds Waco’s Population
- “The case was brought to the high court under the Trump administration and was inherited by the Biden [junta], which continued to pursue the previous administration’s fight, according to the Associated Press.” SCOTUS Rules Against Migrants’ Rights To Bond Hearings In Detention
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “This is only ever going to get worse.” Wuhan Lab Isolated “Causative Agent” of Virus “Closely Related” to Monkeypox
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Research finds a 26 percent spike in non-[Chinese] Covid excess deaths among working age Americans in 2020 and 2021.” New Study Concludes Lockdowns Caused At LEAST 170,000+ Excess Deaths In U.S.
- “Meanwhile, parts of Shanghai are undergoing lockdowns again…in China’s quest for the elusive ‘zero-covid.'” China Rejects WHO Call for Deeper Probe of Wuhan Lab Leak Possibility, Calls It a “Political Lie”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “One industry CEO says battery shortage will be followed by lack of raw materials.” Dems “Renewable” Energy Plans Face Battery Shortage as They Run Up Cost of Reliable Fossil Fuels
- “Electrical vehicles aren’t as environmentally clean and friendly as claimed.” Is It Unethical to Buy a Vehicle Powered By a Lithium Battery?
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the consumer price index (CPI) for the end of May 2022 was up 8.6% from May 2021 — that was for all items, such as food, energy, shelter, etc. It was “the largest 12-month increase since the period ending December 1981,” reported the BLS. Biden in 2020 Campaign: As President, “No More Drilling” for Oil, Should Be “Taking Millions of Automobiles Off the Road”
- Betsy McCaughey: “When Biden was running for president, he promised to shut down oil producers: ‘No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period.’ He pledged to put the country on ‘an irreversible’ path toward “doing away with’ fossil fuels.” Gas Prices Too High? It’s All Part of Biden’s Plan to Eliminate Fossil Fuels
- “The states — which also include Utah, Wyoming and Montana — said it wouldn’t be possible to construct the number of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations that the Biden [junta] has outlined as necessary in its climate agenda.” Even Blue States Think Biden’s EV Charging Station Plan Needs a Reality Check
- “If you examine the quantitative facts, with appropriate sensitivity to scope and scale, the conventional wisdom about the efficacy of conservation is proven wrong and must be challenged.” When It Comes to Water and Power, Numbers Don’t Lie
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Claims that a significant ‘percentage of high school students have an innate pedophilic sexual identity.’” “Queer Ethics Professor” Calls for Pedophilia to Be Destigmatised and Taught in Schools
- “. . . this story illustrates the loss of good will and the level of anger, hate, and bigotry that now permeates our culture, especially in the academic world. Race is seen everywhere, by everyone. No one appears capable any longer at looking at each individual as an individual. Their skin color or ethnicity has become paramount in all things, and is now used as a guide for how one treats each person.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Professor Discriminated Because of His Race Forced to Resign from South Florida University
- “The right to control our own bodies is supposed to be settled by now, or so we thought,” she added. (cough!-vaccine mandates!-cough! – jjs) “Not Here”: New York Dem Gov. Kathy Hochul Signs Abortion Access Laws Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Abrams’ role in funding Kelley provides a startling window into how the Democrat could handle the BDS movement and larger issues of anti-Semitism on Georgia’s college campuses should she defeat Gov. Brian Kemp (R.) in November.” How “Tank” Abrams Helped Funnel Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars to an Israel-Hating Terrorist Sympathizer
- Where was Maizie Hirohito? Whoops: Biden Calls Asian Civil Rights Activist “Karen Nagasaki”
- “Confused as to whether or not he’s visiting Saudi Arabia.” Biden Caught in Yet Another Verbal Brain Freeze Before Boarding Air Force One
- “The Civiqs poll ties Biden’s lowest-ever approval rating from Quinnipiac polling on June 8. Quinnipiac has marked Biden’s approval rating at 33 percent in June, April, and January.”Poll: Just 33 Percent Approve of Joe Biden, Tying Lowest Approval Rating
- “As confidence in the Biden [junta] reaches new lows, vulnerable Democrats running in the 2022 midterms want to disassociate from their party, according to an Associated Press report.” Vulnerable Dems’ Midterm Strategy: Attack Their Own Party
- “The races in the Palmetto State’s 1st and 7th Congressional Districts will be among the most closely watched on a day when voters also go to the polls in Maine, Nevada and North Dakota. A special House primary will also be held in Texas’ 34th Congressional District.”Trump Endorsements Face Fresh Test in South Carolina House Primaries
- “Since January 2022, the gap between the number of Democrats and the number of Republicans decreased by almost 15,000 registered voters to roughly 50,000, according to the Office of Nevada’s Secretary of State.” Mass Exodus: Nevada Dems Are Fleeing Their Party for the GOP
- “Democrats spend money to put ‘riot’ participants on the ballot in November.” (fuck you Free Beacon for meme-pimping, but strip away the propaganda and the essence of the story still intrigues – jjs) The Naked Jan. 6 Political Calculation
- “Pollster Robert Cahaly says the apparent infighting among Democratic donors in primaries, like that in the case of Tlaib’s, ‘makes total sense.’” Pro-Israel Billionaire Spending Thousands to Unseat Rancida Taliban Through PAC Tied to CNN Pundit
- Larry Elder: “Here’s what actually happened.” Another “Big Lie” About Trump: He ‘Mocked’ a Disabled Reporter
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Spengler” Goldman: “In Chinese official media, there is a grim discussion of the parallel between Ukraine and Taiwan. We misjudged Putin, just as he misjudged us. No sanctions or denunciations will hold back the Russian Army. We should not misjudge China. Sometimes an uncomfortable status quo is infinitely preferable to a roll of the dice on peace or war.” The Ukraine Echo Chamber Goes Full Chernobyl
- “Putin’s barbarism has made an already bad situation worldwide so much worse worldwide.” (what about Biden’s/Democrats’ barbarism right here? – jjs) Is Famine Coming?
- “. . . Increase American oil production and get the price of a barrel of oil to start dropping again. But Biden won’t do that, so you, gentle reader, are effectively subsidizing Putin’s aggression with every gallon of $5 gas you pump into your tank.” How Are Those Russia Sanctions Workin’ Out for Ya, Joe?
- “The free world should make Western Ukraine a beacon of hope.” (meh, keep us out of it – jjs) Ukraine’s West Berlin Solution
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Margot Cleveland: “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden turned America’s financial crisis into a national security one by telling the world that foreign leaders have near-total control over the U.S. economy.” Biden to World: Russia, Oil Sheiks, and China Control the U.S. Economy (at least he didn’t say teh Jooz – jjs)
- “IDF deploys sea-borne Iron Dome anti-missile battery to protect gas rig west of Haifa port.”Hezbollah Terror Group Threatens to Strike Israel’s Newest Gas Rig
- “Detente in Joe Biden’s hands will only bring back Jimmy Carter — against a much stronger power than the USSR was.” Niall Ferguson: One Cheer for Detente
- “Woke forces are working to turn America’s diplomatic corps into an arm of the Democrat Party.” The State Department’s Toxic Equity Agenda
- “A three-way deal involving Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the U.S. may expedite the process.” Is Saudi Arabia Next to Make Peace With Israel?
- “The Jewish people are not ‘settlers’ in land that already belongs to them from time immemorial.” Words and Consequences: “West Bank” vs. Judaea and Samaria
- Terry Jeffrey: “Why it didn’t work.” Pope “Fiction” Francis’ Deal With Communist China
- ” . . . But from whom?” Jewish Life in Germany “Under Massive Threat”
- “No organization has claimed responsibility for the attack, but many observers suspect that it was carried out by a regional branch of the Islamic State.” (LeBron James, Colonic Kaepernick unavailable for comment – jjs) 55+ Killed In Burkino Faso in Suspected Islamic Terror Attack
- Raymond Ibrahim: “And how have the ‘powers-that-be’ responded? The UN recently inaugurated a “combat Islamophobia” day, and the European Parliament, after being petitioned to discuss the global persecution of Christians soon after a young Christian girl was stoned and burned to death in Nigeria, refused, saying there’s nothing to talk about. Two weeks later, Muslims shot up another church in Nigeria, killing more than 50.” A Global Uptick in the Muslim Slaughter of Christians
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Online ISIS supporters have raised awareness about ISIS operatives’ profiles on the website, raising potential security risks.” MEMRI is withholding the website’s direct address to avoid aiding in its recruitment. How Imprisoned ISIS Terrorists Obtain Cash and Legal Aid
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Many of the emigres count on the fact that their salaries from the United States enable them to afford much more South of the border.” Californians So Unhappy They’re Fleeing — To Mexico
- “Biden was forced to deal with the anger and frustration of local responders to the results of the US Forest Service’s actions that led to the historic blaze.” Biden Says Feds to Cover 100% of New Mexico Wildfire Response Costs After Feds Incompetence Contributed to Blaze
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . this reassessment appears to have given any number of agencies within the federal government — including the White House — the clear ability to block SpaceX’s operations repeatedly, after each test flight.” FAA Finally Releases Its Environmental Reassessment of SpaceX’s Boca Chica Facility
- “As with the geology that Curiosity is seeing in Gale Crater, the number of layers is astonishing. From orbit the delta appears almost as if it was one event, a blob of mud and material pushed out catastrophically. Up close, it is quite evident that instead the delta was laid down over eons, with many events each placing down a new layer.” Perseverance Gets Close to its First Cliff
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Either this is total bullshit or, more troubling, it’s mass hysteria/brainwashing manifesting itself. Transgender Young People In U.S. Have Nearly Doubled Recently, Report Shows
- “The verdict against Amber Heard may be the first crack in the radical feminist monolith.”The Depp-Heard Verdict and Gender Equality
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The pop star wore the strap-on prop during a duet with singer Kim Petras, who tweeted an image of herself onstage with Aguilera on Saturday night, grabbing the singer by the fake penis.” Christina Aguilera Dons Bejeweled Phallus, Mimes Masturbation at All-Ages L.A. Pride Performance
- “I have deep empathy for them.” (the big question is, after 21 years, is the Saudi government fundamentally the same as it was back then? – jjs) Phil Mickelson Responds to Criticism from 9/11 Families over Saudi-Backed Golf League
- “Patterson made the remarks in his new memoir and in an interview with The Times.”Famous Writer James Patterson Laments Racism Against “White Males” in Hollywood, “Hated” Seeing Reported Child Molester Lose a Book Deal
- “The State of Black America offers a much needed corrective to the cynical (and false) thinking peddled by people like Nikole Hannah-Jones.” Read This Book to Counter the Hopeless Lies of “1619 Project” Racial Determinists
- Robert Spencer: “The latest salvo in the sexual and cultural revolutions.” (from the title, I thought it was the Matt Lauer biopic – jjs) Netflix to Premiere How to Build a Sex Room
HITHER & YON
- “The company said Prime Air will start sending products via drone in the United States in Lockeford, California.” Amazon to Start Drone Deliveries in California
- “Memorial Day in the trailer park.” RV Republic
- “Today’s governing elites possess a narcissistic desire for popularity, not a Caesarian thirst for power.” Attention Counteracting Ambition
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.