Good morning, kids. The results from yesterday’s primaries in South Carolina, Nevada, Maine, and North Dakota are in and Trump-backed or otherwise non-RINO populist candidates roared to victory. The one exception was Nancy Mace, who beat back challenger Katie Arrington. For a recap of all the races, you can click here for Breitbart’s election night live wire, as they seem to have the most extensive coverage.
The big news of the night, though, came out of south Texas where, in a special election, a seat in an overwhelmingly Latino district that the Democrats have held for 150 years flipped Republican.
This qualifies as a political earthquake. In a special primary election to fill out the term of former Rep. Filemon Vela, who resigned his House seat in March, GOP candidate Mayra Flores received 50.98% of the vote, making a runoff election unnecessary. Re-elect Flores will represent the Texas 34 Congressional District that runs along the Gulf Coast to the Mexican border, and which is 84.54% Hispanic.
Hispanic voters are dumping the Democrats, a trend that has the potential to doom the party at a national level. Rep. Flores will serve only until January, but will be the incumbent when the seat is up for election in November. However, as the Texas Tribune notes,
The special election was unique in that it was held under the previous lines of the 34th District, which [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden won by only 4 percentage points. But redistricting made the district more friendly to Democrats in November, when the Democratic nominee is U.S. Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, D-McAllen.
If the new more Democratic district elects Gonzalez in November, the Dems will have a talking point to refute the trend of Hispanic voters going Republican. But incumbents have a large advantage in most races and Joe Biden’s performance in office is a millstone around the neck of any Democrat so a Dem win is far from a certain outcome. And the trend is likely to continue in other districts with heavily Hispanic populations. The loss of support among Hispanic voters is a disaster for the Democrats of gigantic significance.
Winds of change, my friends. That said, everywhere else we’re in a massive societal/cultural/political hurricane akin to the eye of Jupiter. More and more people are staring into the maw of Democrat created disaster and are horrified. The only thing we can do is vote. The vicissitudes of Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding, the news of MAGA-style candidates rising is offset by the fact that the only alternative to the Democrats, the GOP, hates the base almost as much as the Dems themselves. Case in point:
Fewer Americans support a ban on so-called assault weapons than Quinnipiac has ever recorded, the pollster reported on June 8.
Americans are about evenly divided on whether the government should ban assault weapons, the poll found, the lowest show of support for such a ban since February 2013, when Quinnipiac first started asking about it.
A plurality of respondents, including most Republicans and independents and 31 percent of Democrats, told Quinnipiac that mental health issues are the main cause of mass shootings committed by young people. Only 19 percent of all respondents say “the availability of guns” is the main cause. A majority of Americans, meanwhile, oppose any efforts to limit the number of firearms in the country.
These results come even as mainstream media outlets and Democratic politicians, including [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, have ramped up calls for an assault-weapon ban in light of recent mass shootings and ahead of this year’s midterm elections.
On June 12 a bipartisan Senate gun control agreement was announced.
Breitbart News reported that the agreement includes a requirement for an “investigative period” during background checks for gun purchases for persons under 21 years of age. The agreement does not indicate any stipulation for how long this “investigative period” may last or how long it could stretch the time it takes to complete a background check.
On June 14, MacFarlane tweeted, “Sen Mitch McConnell (R-KY) announces he will support bi-partisan framework on new gun control and school safety legislation.”
MacFarlane further indicated McConnell’s position, partially quoting him: “the bipartisan group has done the best they can” to reach a gun control agreement.
I’ll be honest; getting it up to vote for a party that does this is damn near impossible, irrespective of what it means if a Democrat wins (fair and square or otherwise). I get it, the Left controls the media and therefore they control the messaging and the language. But at this stage, to play along with them and accept the narrative is worse than surrender. It’s collaboration. In the wake of what happened in Uvalde, every damn Republican should have spoken in one voice to condemn Democrat social policies that bred the monster who perpetrated the shooting, the Democrat policies that led to the incompetence and cowardice of the police and full throated defense of the Second Amendment as the only solution that would have prevented or otherwise mitigated the carnage.
And that goes for every catastrophe that has been blamed on America and the American culture for the past 60 years that the Democrat-Left have used as an indictment against and casus belli to dismantle us. But no. We’ve had low-T cuck collaborators from George Romney to Mitt Romney selling us down the river for decades now. And that is why we got Trump in 2016, and please God, a growing army of Trumps going forward.
Digging in a bit deeper into this latest sellout, it’s not as “common sense” as its pimps declare. In fact, it’s actually rather dangerous to our liberties given the current political climate to those of us who oppose this tyranny.
The proponents of these laws claim that law-abiding gun owners have nothing to fear. They also say that most shootings are done by mentally unstable people. Hence if a friend or a psychiatrist, or a family member can alert a judge about the potential of violence, a shootout can be prevented. Precious lives can be saved.
But this best possible scenario where this law may work is a utopian picture where each and every family member, friend, doctor, law enforcement official, and court judge is both morally upright and objective.
But laws must not be judged solely by how they will be used in utopian climates but also by how they could be misused and exploited by rogue elements in a worse possible scenario. . .
. . . What makes laws such as these alarming is the climate in which they are being passed.
The protesters of January 6 were and still are being subjected to draconian punishment. The partisan January 6 Select Committee’s sole function is to harass and intimidate political opponents. Parents concerned about their children being indoctrinated with Critical Race Theory were branded as domestic terrorists. Biden called the Trump supporters “the most extreme political organization that’s existed in recent American history.” Then there is the ominous Disinformation Governance Board, which intends to sit in judgment of the pronouncement of citizens. There were and perhaps still are government-ordered vaccine and mask mandates that override the democratic right of choice. There were lockdowns that restricted movement of citizens.
It comes as no surprise that the Democrats are supporting these draconian red-flag laws.
It is disappointing that Five House Republicans and 10 Republican senators are also pushing these laws. Yes, some among these are disgruntled never-Trumper Republicans and some are turncoats, but what about the rest? This continues to be the risk when Republicans retake the House and the Senate, the GOP may be in control but the strings of some puppets may be in the hands of the Democrats.
These red flag laws will be another step toward authoritarianism where the government encroaches into the private space of the citizen.
Bingo. Recall that the former Soviet Union locked people up in insane asylums because they deemed them crazy for wanting to emigrate to the west. That was literally a “red flag.” Imagine a red flag law that allowed the confiscation of anyone’s firearms if they knew the hapless patsies of the FBI’s Gretchen Whitmer entrapment scam. Hell, if you lived on the same block as any of them. You don’t need to be Nostra-freaking-damus to see where this is going. It is a fact that our law enforcement agencies and most of our courts are nothing more than corrupt rubber stamp enforcers of this junta and have zero regard for the protections afforded to us in the Constitution. Worse, my feelings about the mindset of the average beat cop, National Guardsmen or uniformed military soldier when given orders from this junta.
If you oppose crackpot race theories, transexual deviants grooming your children, or as “Va” Gina McCarthy shrieks “the transition to green energy,” then you’re crazy. And sure as night follows day, you need to have your weapons confiscated since your dangerous “insane” thoughts are a red flag.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “She thought it would be a fun adventure, but in reality their desperate search for E.V. charging stations along the way, coupled with the extreme length of time it took to actually charge the car, undercut the thrill of the open road.” “At the Mercy of this Goddamn Spaceship”
- “Uh. . . TRANSHUMANISM: Former Govt Advisor Claims “1 in 5” Babies Will Be “Virtual” By 2075
- “. . . I could go on and on, but suffice it to say that everyone in the Western world would do well to boycott Chinese goods whenever possible and, if one has to pay a few cents more for a product, it is worth it for one’s peace of mind. And don’t expect politicians to do anything.” How About a Boycott-Chinese-Products Challenge?
- “Investigative reporter Luke Rosiak has posted an amazing thread showing the kind of grifters who are introducing Marxist racism into American education.” An Insight Into Educational Race-Hustlers and their Anti-White Venom
- “As someone who’s been poor, homeless multiple times and lived check-to-check, I don’t appreciate it when the world’s most fortunate black people bastardize my existence and expect me to live in fear while being applauded for selling me out. They are the bigots of low expectations, and we should always remind them of our present-day and historical fortitude.” As a Black Man Who Refuses to Be a Victim, I Have a Very Different Definition of Who the White Supremacists Are
- Daniel Greenfield: “The alliance between Big Tech and Big Media was sealed with censorship and cash.” How the Media Used Russiagate Conspiracy Theories to Create a News Cartel
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “[Jamaal] Bowman went on to claim that the Republican Party had essentially been taken over by people who were ‘radicalized’ and believed things like ‘the Great Replacement myth,’ arguing that such radicalization would necessarily lead to Republicans condoning violence and even worse.” Democrat Predicts “Impeachment,” “Violence,” and “Even Civil War” if Republicans Win in November
- Devora Davis from San Jose. Ballotpedia says she was a Democrat but switched to “Nonpartisan.” Explosive Device Found at Home of California Councilwoman
- “Law enforcement officials arrested and charged then-19 year-old Victor Sanchez-Santa in federal court with arson charges in June 2020, shortly after he allegedly ignited a fire that burned an NYPD vehicle during the aftermath of the George Floyd riots.” Jim Banks Presses Biden DOJ for Answers After BLM Terrorist Rioter’s Arson Charges Dropped
* * * * *
- “Thompson’s surprise announcement has taken the wind out of the committee’s sails and given the leftist commentariat the vapors. Columnists and websites have played the grand game for months of guessing how many Trump associates will follow the former president into the dock and how many years they’ll spend in jail.” No Criminal Referrals to Justice Department From J6 Committee
- “It was Democrats who objected to every Republican-won election this century, in the 2000, 2004, and 2016 elections.” Clinton’s Debunked 2016 Russia Hoax Was Far Worse Than What Happened on Jan. 6
- “Loudermilk has been cleared, but is the damage done? Schiff is a reprehensible, quotidian lying flounder who swears by the old adage, ‘A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.’” Liar Liar, Narrative on Fire: Schiff-for-Brains and Liz-ard Cheney Get Clown-Slapped for J6 Whopper
- “The hearings haven’t exactly worked out as the Democrats have hoped, despite the fact that they’ve stacked the deck against Trump with a blatantly partisan committee. And some on their side are even calling them out for it.” (yes, Turly and Dershowitz, but even Rachel Maddow thinks it’s bullshit – jjs) Honest Liberals Know Trump Is Innocent and the J6 Hearings Are a Sham
ABORTIVE LEFTIST-DEMOCRAT SCOTUS ASSASSINATION PLOT
- “Twenty-seven Democrats, including three out of four members of ‘The Squad,’ voted against the legislation. They wanted the legislation to expand police protection to Supreme Court clerks. Republicans objected to including clerks, citing rumors that a left-wing clerk leaked the legislation to pressure conservatives.” Despite Left-Wing Opposition, House Passes Security For Supreme Court Justices
- “Roberts’ refusal to issue the Dobbs decision has opened the floodgates for a bevy of continued threats and acts of violence against sitting members of the court from left-wing anarchists.” Cheap Justice John Roberts’ Refusal to Release Dobbs Opinion is Jeopardizing the Lives of His Colleagues
- Robert Spencer: “This kind of clarity rarely, if ever, comes from leftists.” Bill Maher Agrees With Kellyanne Conway, Slams NY Times for Burying Kavanaugh Assassination Attempt
- “What kind of motive could possibly be behind graffiti reading ‘Jane Was Here?’ Police can’t say.” Corporate Media, Law Enforcement Uninterested In Political Violence When It Involves Pregnancy Centers
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- Not a smidgen of dementia . . . Biden Gets Visibly Angry, Yells in Microphone Over Accusations of “Reckless Spending”
- “Doubling April’s price increase.” Wholesale Prices Rise Almost 11%, Setting Records
- “To escape the spiral in which the amnesia of central banks and governments has put us will require great political courage.” Inflation: Return of a Plague
- “We believe it’s in the best strategic interest of the company to make this move, which supports Caterpillar’s strategy for profitable growth as we help our customers build a better, more sustainable world,” Caterpillar CEO Jim Umpleby said in the statement issued by the company. Caterpillar Inc. is Picking Up and Moving to Texas
- “Breitbart News reported that the agreement includes a requirement for an ‘investigative period’ during background checks for gun purchases for persons under 21 years of age. The agreement does not indicate any stipulation for how long this ‘investigative period’ may last or how long it could stretch the time it takes to complete a background check.” Report: Mitch McConnell a ‘Yes’ Vote on Senate Gun Control Agreement
- “Minority voters have turned on Joe Biden, Quinnipiac also finds.” Support for Assault-Weapon Ban Is Lowest Ever Recorded, Poll Shows
- “What happened to the principle of innocent until proven guilty?” The Perils of Anti-Democratic Red Flag Laws
- David Harsanyi: “Whether it’s the First or Second Amendment, the underlying due process arguments remain the same. It’s one thing — an authoritarian thing, for sure — to argue that some of our rights are so dangerous that we should now ignore fundamental Constitutional protections, but it’s another thing to claim that even pointing out this reality is ‘misinformation.’” PolitiFact Spreads Misinformation on Red Flag Laws and Due Process
- “Should it be any wonder that gun sales surged among Black Americans during the left-wing crime waves of 2020, to the tune of 58-percent?” The Democrats’ Quest for Gun Control May Harm Black Americans Most of All
- “The 18-year-old the police arrested is ‘charged with offenses including the unlicensed manufacture of firearms and ammunition, and possession of a prohibited weapon.’”Australian Police Arrest Man for 3D Printed 15-Round Firearm
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Loudoun County commonwealth’s attorney Buta Biberaj was a top prospect for the George Soros-funded Justice and Public Safety PAC when she ran for the post in 2019. Three years in, she’s losing allies amid mounting scandals and rising crime.” Virginia Democrats Turn on Nazi Collaborator Soros-Funded Prosecutor
- “The Sheriff’s office warned that the amount of fentanyl smaller than a penny could ‘kill anyone that it comes into contact with.’” DRUG CRISIS: Sheriff Warns Against Picking Up Folded Up Cash in the Street. Here’s Why
- “The damage from false narratives can last a long time, even after the truth comes out.”Smollett Syndrome: False Narratives Endanger Public Safety Amid Surge in Crime
- We have gone insane. Report: Seattle Homeless Man Calls 911 During Police Pursuit, Declares Chase “Illegal”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- [Va] Gina McCarthy: “We need the tech companies to really jump in.” Video: Biden Advisor Says Social Media Companies Need To Silence Anyone Who Criticizes Green Energy “Transition”
- “The Twerps at Twitter are conspiring to ban the account Libs of TikTok for reposting publicly available flyers about ‘family pride events’ that have seen protesters show up in opposition to the public sexualization and grooming of children during ‘Pride’ month all over the country.” Leaked Internal Twitter Slack Chat: “I Don’t Think Deplatforming Libs of TikTok Is Going to Cause a Mass Exodus”
- “When will ‘the paper of record’ ever treat Israel fairly?” New York Times Lectures and Hectors Israel
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Now facing a lawsuit, Biden [junta] lawyers are denying any wrongdoing.” Biden Promised Border Patrol Agents Would ‘Pay’ for ‘Horrible’ Treatment of Haitian Migrants. His Junta Just Denied Any Wrongdoing.
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Last week, an international group of scientists wrote a position paper arguing that the names of the primary two types of monkeypox, the ‘West African’ clade and the ‘Congo Basin’ clade, are discriminatory and should be renamed with numerical identifiers.” (can they call it the Oogum Boogum Heebie Jeebies? – jjs) WHO To Rename Monkeypox After Allegations Name Is Racist
- “151 out of 152.” (at least now they have something to be proud of – jjs) UK Health Agency: 99 Per Cent of Monkeypox Cases Are Gay Men
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Common cold now putting people in the hospital.” Children Suffering From as Many as Three Different Viruses Due to Weakened Immunity Caused by Lockdown
- “Physicians are seeing an unusual phenomenon in a small number of patients treated with the drug.” What is “Paxlovid Rebound,”and Should It Concern Us?
- “The CDC and New York City put an end to two [Chinese] COVID mandates—for international travel and for toddler-masking—that stopped making sense a long time ago.” Better Late Than Never?
- “Social isolation has caused developmental delays.” New Study Finds Many Children Unable to Say Their Own Name Due to Impact of Lockdown
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Human lungs have been contaminated with foreign material at least since the invention of fire.” How Much of a Threat Are “Microplastics?”
- “The [Chinese] COVID summer of 2020 featured social isolation as businesses shuttered and restaurants and bars closed their doors. Supply chain disruptions were common. Oh, and remember the spike in violent crime when murder rates shot to levels not seen in 25 years? It’s all coming back.” Are Gas Prices the New Chinese COVID?
- “The White House’s insistence on repeating the oil production claim bolsters the impression increasingly held by the public and some Democrats that the Biden administration is out of ideas to tackle rising prices.” Is America Really Producing More Oil Under Biden Than Trump? No, Obviously Not.
- “Stabenow’s comments are just the latest example of prominent Democrats bragging about how electric cars make it so that they no longer have to worry about the price of gasoline.”Dem Senator Stabenow Doubles Down on Tone-Deaf Electric Car Comments
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Students could be suspended for using wrong pronouns for classmates.” Say Their Pronouns: Virginia Parents Organize To Stop ‘Misgendering’ Rules at Public Schools
- “He uttered the extraordinary untruth that the illegal and unconstitutional internment of Japanese Americans during World War II was being left untold in schools.” Biden Believes Japanese-American Internment During WWII is Being “Whitewashed” in Schools
- John Lott: “Because we saved up and behaved responsibly, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden will punish us. Nor is his plan fair to those who don’t go to college.”Why Biden’s Planned Student Loan Bailout Is Completely Unfair
- “Education professors, if candid, will tell you that you need killers if you want a Dumb New World.” K–12: The Knowledge Killers
- “In Florida, Rabbi Barry Silver of Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor — the name means ‘Generation to Generation’— said it practices ‘cosmic Judaism,’ which he defines on the synagogue’s website as “the Judaism of tomorrow today” that respects science, tradition and spirituality. Silver is an attorney, social activist and former Democratic state legislator who styles himself as a ‘Rabbi-rouser’ on his own website. In an interview Tuesday, Silver said when separation of religion and government crumbles, religious minorities such as Jews often suffer.” (hat-tip about this self-gassing gasbag to CBD – jjs) Synagogue Challenges Florida Abortion Law Over Religion
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “’Michael Steinbach, who was the FBI’s acting director of the counterterrorism division . . . had hundreds of contacts with the media for several years,’” the report says, according to Politico. ‘This media contact included social engagements outside of FBI headquarters without any coordination from Office of Public Affairs (OPA), involving drinks, lunches and dinners.’” Ex-FBI Official Who Oversaw Clinton and Trump Probes Had Unauthorized “Media Contacts,” DOJ Says
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Waggoner, who represented Masterpiece Cakeshop owner Jack Phillips in his 2017 Supreme Court case, now represents another Colorado-based business owner challenging the state’s anti-discrimination act.” ADF: Masterpiece Cakeshop is Not the Only Precedent to Protect Religious Opposition to Gay Marriage
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The group which has drawn attention to the mistreatment of prisoners following January 6th has reported the crime to the FBI. (which probably concocted the fake letter in the first place – jjs) Fake, “Pro-Trump” Letters Posing as Right Wing Group Tells Muslims to “Go Back to Shitholes”
- “This qualifies as a political earthquake.” In Special Election, GOP Flops Heavily Latino South Texas House Seat That Had Been Dem for Over 150 Years
- “Fry, who was elected to the state legislature in 2015, was endorsed by Trump and has repeatedly slammed Rice as a RINO, a.k.a. Republican in Name Only. Rice was one of 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump on a count of incitement of insurrection following the [FBI/Dem entrapment op] Jan. 6 Capitol riot.” Cheers: Trump-Backed Candidate Russell Fry Beats Incumbent Tom Rice in SC House Primary
- “Although Mace is the incumbent Republican in South Carolina’s first congressional district, she suffered Trump’s criticism after promoting the Democrat narrative that the former president was responsible for the January 6 Capitol riots. Mace also voted to certify the 2020 election, despite Trump’s plea to Republican lawmakers to object to the election’s certification.” Jeers: Rep. Nancy Mace Overcomes Challenger Katie Arrington in South Carolina Primary
- “Trump chose Lombardo over former Dean Heller, blaming his 2018 loss on Heller’s initial opposition to Trump’s candidacy in 2016.” Trump-Backed Sheriff Joe Lombardo Projected Winner of Nevada Republican Governor Primary
- “Laxalt will go on to face incumbent Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV) in the November general election.” Trump-Endorsed Adam Laxalt Wins Nomination in Nevada U.S. Senate Republican Primary
* * * * *
- Destroying America is exhausting, yo. Joe Biden Calls it a Day Before 2:00PM
- “And rightly so. Every American is paying the huge and growing price for his policy disasters.” Biden’s Approval Rating Is Now Lowest In Gallup’s History…
- “White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre confirmed Wednesday that Biden is planning to run in 2024.” We Asked All 50 Democrat Senators if They Would Endorse Biden in 2024 — Only 5 Said “Yes”
- “Historian Doris Kearns Goodwin wrote an acclaimed book called Team of Rivals in which she described Abraham Lincoln’s recruitment of the ablest men of the time for his cabinet. We are witness to the exact opposite. Joe Biden seems intent on assembling a team of the least able.” Team of Fools: Biden’s Cabinet Picks Prove He Is Unfit to Lead
- “When the invites were sent out on May 5, it was hyped as an incredible opportunity to mingle in person after two years of virtual events and meetings.” Report: DNC Reschedules Fundraiser with Kamala Harris for Lack of Ticket Sales
- “Wants to show DeSantis ‘who the boss is.'” Trump Could Launch His 2024 Presidential Campaign Next Month
- “While things started off smooth, [Nancy Mace] now finds herself in the fight for her political career against Trump backed candidate Katie Arrington. While the war of words continues between the two Republicans, one thing is for sure, the winner is set to send shockwaves through Republican and even more broadly political circles around the country.” How One Congressional Primary May Determine the Fate of the Republican Party
- “Mind you, she wouldn’t have a prayer of succeeding. But the state of American politics and the Republican Party is so toxic that the prospect of Liz Cheney becoming a serious presidential candidate is not as far-fetched as it sounds.” (yeah, sure – jjs) Liz-ard Cheney Will Not Win Re-Election to the House but (get this) She May Run for President
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Russia destroyed all the bridges to Severodonetsk.” Ukraine: U.S. Quietly Admits It has Funded 46 Biolabs in Ukraine, Kyiv Accuses Macron of Betrayal
- “How is it that Joe Biden and the rest of the foreign policy intelligentsia in Washington mistake the threat of nuclear war with Putin?” Biden Is Sleepwalking U.S. Into Nuclear War with Russia
- “Why sanctions against Russia aren’t in America’s interest.” The Folly of Banishment
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The tanker ship was carrying one million barrels of oil for the embattled South American regime that has faced energy shortfalls as a result of U.S. sanctions.” Iranian Oil Tanker Arrives in Venezuela as Rogue Regimes Boost Relations
- I hope MBS rakes him over the coals and demands action against Iran. Biden Going to Saudi Arabia, Looking for Help With Oil Production, But WH Downplays That Angle
- “Best anyone can tell, Team Biden has no plans to counter China’s emergence as an expanding world power.” Chinese Hotheads Threaten Global War
- “Until recently, experts had projected that China would account for roughly one-fifth of all global economic growth until at least 2026, but these estimates have been scaled back.” (the Chi-Com economy was already on a huge bubble before they unleashed this on the world – jjs) China Faces Economic Slowdown Amidst Chinese COVID Lockdowns
- “The socialist-controlled government accused Áñez for years of staging a ‘coup’ against predecessor Evo Morales. In reality, Morales voluntarily fled the country in November 2019 after the Organization of American States (OAS) published a report finding irregularities indicating fraud in the presidential election a month prior.” Bolivia Jails Conservative Ex-President for 10 Years for Constitutional Inauguration When Socialists Fled
- “Qatar quashes free speech. Tamara Cofman Wittes praised it as a ‘global gathering place for dialogue.’” In Biden Aid Nominee, Repressive Gulf Monarchy Found Enthusiastic Ally
- “European countries adopt destructive, made-in-America criminal-justice policies.”Exporting Chaos
- “When it comes to Turkey, Western countries behave like weaklings.” Bizarro World: Mega-Terrorist Turkey
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Today in history witnessed one of the most remarkable feats in the long war between Islam and Christianity.” When Charlton Heston Shattered the Teeth of Islam
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Smithfield Foods meatpacking plant in Vernon closes, and company cites ‘escalating costs’ and regulations demands as basis for relocation decision.” California Regulations Have Helped Kill the Golden Pig
- “While the Constitution prescribes a federal seat of government, it does not require Congress to meet there.” (how about the center of Kilauea? – jjs) Republicans Should Pledge to Move Congress Out of Washington DC
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The system is aimed at the smallsat market, satellites too small for other proposed removal methods that also might remain stranded in orbit for a very long time because of their small size.” Test of Solar Sail for De-Orbiting Smallsat Ends Successfully
- “Using the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) in Chile, astronomers have discovered that the debris disk surrounding a star about 60 light years away, discovered in 2006 by the Hubble Space Telescope, is not circular, but instead forms an eccentric ring about the star.” An Eccentric Debris Disk Circling a Nearby Star
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Gen Z is more LGBT than you — and they want you to know it.” The Gayest Generation
- “A good scientist has been destroyed, because of petty sexual politics that have nothing to do with science or decent human behavior. Worse, he is blacklisted so thoroughly that any attempt to rehire him results in protests, investigations, and an effort to destroy those who even considered such a thing. Meanwhile, the field of molecular biology and cancer research will decline, led by petty dictators whose grasp of the truth is weak, at best.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Scientist Destroyed Because He Dated a Co-Worker
- Dennis Prager: “In feminist Newspeak, when applied to women, ‘strong’ means ‘easily offended,’ and ‘perceiving oneself as a victim.’” Feminism Has Weakened Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Gina Carano, Nick Searcy add grit, gravitas to relentless indie thriller.”Terror on the Prairie Brings the Old-School Western Roaring Back to Life
- “Peak now will be known as First Peoples Mountain. However, still no word on the oil permits being processed by the Department of the Interior.” National Park Services Renames Yellowstone’s Mount Doane
- “Caucasian actors in Hollywood revel in denouncing themselves for imagined sins.” Bryan Cranston’s “White Blindness”
HITHER & YON
- The 28-year-old pop singer took to Instagram on Monday in a now-deleted post where he informed fans that “each day has gotten better” as he deals with the “discomfort” after being diagnosed with a rare condition called Ramsay Hunt syndrome. Bieber added that through it all, his faith has brought him “peace.” Justin Bieber Shares Update About “This Horrific Storm I’m Facing,” Talks About His Faith Following Partial Face “Paralysis”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.