Good morning, kids. Wednesday and is it just me or does it seem as if we have absolutely zero representation in government? Meh, why even ask that question when I have been asserting since January 6th, 2021 that we no longer even have a government. Our lives and everything we’ve worked for and played by the rules to build, achieve and try to leave as a legacy for our children is being destroyed and stolen by politicians who embody the perfect storm of zero morality, zero empathy, and most dangerous of all, essentially zero accountability in legal or political terms.
I don’t need to go into the motivations of the tyrannical evil that is the Democrat-Left. To paraphrase that old song, “If you don’t know them by now,” etc. And then, there’s the GOP.
GUARDIANS OF PROGRESSIVISM
I don’t know why I’m getting so worked up. After years and years of hearing them bitch and moan about being one third of three fifths of one half of 99 44/100ths percent of government, and donate more to to the RNC and renew your National Review subscriptions, we finally give them all of it in 2016 and they stab us in the chest.
No, they are not “the stupid party” because they’re not stupid. They’re not even a political party. They are part and parcel of the anti-American criminal enterprise that is hell bent for leather on our destruction and enslavement.
They hate you. They resent you. They resent having to pretend to like you or give two shits about your concerns to fool you into voting for them and donating to their campaigns. Funny how some of the loudest voices talking about things like “disinformation” on a whole range of subjects are RINOs. Check that; it’s the RINOs that are absolutely silent when their own voters are assaulted, persecuted and censored by the Democrat-Left when we attempt to exercise our rights and freedoms.
Worst of all are the RINOs that are in solidly red states who know they have you by the short hairs every two or six years because it’s almost impossible to primary them and failing that you’ll hold your nose and pull that lever rather than risk having a Democrat. Since the end of World War Two, the trajectory of this nation has been steadily off a cliff. The only difference was that the GOP was in a Model A while the Democrats were in a Lamborghini.
Case in point is John Cornyn. After being greeted by an auditorium of jeers, boos and catcalls for his eagerness to join the Democrats (I use the word “join” as a placeholder since he never was separate from them) to grab our guns, and with Texas about to be swamped by a fresh invasion of hundreds of thousands if not millions more illegal aliens, both resulting in an indigenous Latino population fleeing Democrats, what does John Cornyn do?
After Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) tapped Cornyn to negotiate a deal on gun control, he now promised to move forward on a deal on amnesty.
“First guns, now it’s immigration,” Cornyn told Sen. Alex Padilla (D-CA).
“That’s right, we’re going to do it,” said Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ).
Andrew Surabian, a former Donald Trump administration official, said in reaction to Cornyn’s pledge for amesty, “From selling out on gun control to selling out on amnesty in light speed”. . .
. . . Cornyn was recently booed at the Texas annual Republican Party convention last Friday over his work with Democrats to pass gun control.
The boos apparently did not faze Cornyn.
“After Sen @JohnCornyn was met with such hatred at the @TexasGOP convention in Houston, I’m told he said to a few people, ‘I’ve never given in to mobs and I’m not starting today,’” Cornyn’s retweet read.
As Gordon Lightfoot once crooned, “If you could read my mind, love, what a tale my thoughts would tell, I’d rip John Cornyn’s melon head off, and kick his bony ass straight to hell. . .”
I added that last part. And here’s what John Cornyn and his ilk have wrought in the wake of a mass shooting perpetrated by a mind poisoned by years of Leftist cultural rot, aided and abetted by the abject cowardice and incompetence of local law enforcement.
Many of us have been worried about Republicans yielding to the Democrats even a little on gun legislation, and for good reason. The Democrats aren’t known for being satisfied once the GOP acquiesces on any issue. Republicans are Charlie Brown and the Dems are Lucy with the football every time something like this happens.
The Republican squishes never stop falling for it.
There are two HUGE problems with this legislation, especially for conservatives: it legitimizes both federal intervention in state matters and “red flag” laws. The latter is particularly problematic because implementation is rife with gray areas, no matter how many stipulations are in place. As I have been fond of saying, once red-flag laws are on the books, we’re on the most slippery of slippery slopes. One day people are raising legitimate concerns, the next we have people reporting the neighbor who just rubs them the wrong way.
At a first hasty glance, it does seem as if the Republicans at least tried to insert some protections. (Caveat: The problem with quickly reading these bills isn’t just that they’re long. They are also written to amend a multitude of existing statutes. That means that, if you really want to understand a proposed bill, you must read the other laws to which the bill refers. I have not done so.) . . .
. . . Will the above language protect people’s Second Amendment rights? The proof of this pudding will be in the eating. I suspect many people hit with a red flag law complaint will be unable to obtain counsel—and the government’s not going to help. Without a lawyer to assert those rights, they may as well not exist. Also, these will be hasty proceedings with judges terrified of possibly letting a future shooter go. Despite the protections, the bias will be to seize weapons—and then, good luck to the citizen trying to get them back later. . .
. . . I’m inclined to believe that our mental health and violent problems stem from a broken culture that sees politicians, the media, and educators encourage racial hatred; flood the country with illegal aliens, who bring with them illegal drugs, guns, and sex traffickers; destroy the economy; create a culture of death with unlimited abortions; legalize marijuana, a drug strongly associated with psychosis and violence; ignore existing laws, including those against illegal guns and gun crime; and sow confusion about biological sex.
All these things break a culture and broken cultures produce broken, violent people. No additional mental health funding or red flag laws will change that.
John Cornyn and the GOP wing of the Democrat-Leftist Junta want to take your guns away for one reason only: to leave you defenseless against them. Period, full stop. And if they can’t take your guns away, John Cornyn and the GOP wing of the Democrat-Leftist Junta want amnesty and open borders so they have safety in numbers, and to replace us with a citizenry more amenable to their control.
I can’t see how illegals will do the jobs Americans refuse to do when there are no jobs because we will have been completely de-industrialized and our economy totally destroyed within the next five years if not sooner.
John Cornyn. Thank you and fuck you. Go die in a fire and take the GOP with you.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “After Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) tapped Cornyn to negotiate a deal on gun control, he now promised to move forward on a deal on amnesty.” JOHN CORNYN PLEDGES TO SELL OUT AMERICA ON AMNESTY AFTER CAVING ON GUN CONTROL
- Michael Walsh: “At its heart, the Great Reset is a conceited and self-loathing central-European blitzkrieg against the cultural, intellectual, religious, artistic, physical, and, most of all, moral inheritance we have received from our Greco-Roman forebears. . . The goal, as always, is power—the eternal fixation of the socialist Left.” “Against the Great Reset”
- “The bill is being authored by Gang of Four senators who are willing to sell out law-abiding gun owners because there’s no political downside for them. Texas Republican John Cornyn, who’s in GOP leadership, expects his voters to forgive him by the time he’s up for re-election in 2027. Democrat Kyrsten Sinema has as her counterpart in the Arizona delegation the husband of Gabby Giffords, who’s the leader of an anti-gun group. Democrat Senator Chris Murphy can’t understand why Americans need or want guns. He’s the senator from Sandy Hook. And Republican Thom Tillis apparently doesn’t care what North Carolinians think about the right to bear arms. He too faces no voters for five more years.” The Bipartisan Gun Bill Is Every Bit as Bad as We Warned You It Would Be
- “NPR reports that the gun control expands background checks for gun buyers ages 18-20. The legislation also expands the prohibited buyers list by adding dating relationships under the domestic violence clause, thus closing the ‘boyfriend loophole’ Democrats have been arguing against for years.” Senate Unveils Language of Gun Control Deal: Expands Background Checks, Expands Prohibited Purchasers
- “Will it improve gun safety? Will it destroy the Second Amendment? I’ve got some preliminary insights, for what they’re worth.” The Senate Compromise “Gun Safety” Bill is Here
* * * * *
- “Abject failure.” TX Police Commander Says Key “Was Not Needed,” Uvalde Gunman Could’ve Been Stopped in Three Minutes
- The nominee will “merely rubber stamp” Biden’s “partisan anti-gun platform,” the 15 chief legal officers wrote Wednesday, noting that Steve Dettelbach has a history of “activism to restrict” second amendment rights of Americans. More Than a Dozen Republican AGs Demand Senators Reject Biden’s “Anti-Gun” ATF Nominee
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “From Schumer to Jane’s Revenge to Joe Biden, they are setting the stage for political violence in reaction to a final ruling in Dobbs.” The Democrat Incendiaries
- “The letter ends by encouraging those with ‘the urge to paint, to burn, to cut, to jam’ to do so.” Report: “Open Season” on Pro-Life Groups, 40+ Attacks Since Alito Opinion Leaked on May 3rd
- “Despite the group’s ominous pledge to take ‘increasingly drastic measures’ against pro-lifers, Attorney General Merrick Garland is silent.” Merrick Garland’s Version of Justice for All Doesn’t Include His Political Enemies
- “Hillary Clinton just became the most recent Democrat to claim we’re ‘standing on the precipice of losing our democracy.’ Hillary ought to know.” Losing Our Democracy
- “From Schumer to Jane’s Revenge to Joe Biden, they are setting the stage for political violence in reaction to a final ruling in Dobbs.” The Democrat Incendiaries
* * * * *
- “Julie Kelly, a senior contributor for American Greatness and author of January 6: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right, has long alleged January 6 was an inside job. She has reported that the crowd of protestors was peaceful until police started using tear gas and other non-lethal means of crowd restraint.” Police Report Shows Undercover Cops Were Embedded With J6 Protestors
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Former AG backs the Democrats’ Jan. 6 show trial. . . If Capitol cops or FBI snipers gun down unarmed women, William Barr has their back. Unlike Winston Smith in George Orwell’s 1984, William Barr never needed to win the victory over himself. Right from the start, he loved Big Brother. In the depths of the DC swamp, William Barr is the lowest bottom feeder.” Bill Barr Hits Bottom
- “A partisan exercise.” Ron Johnson Says Democrats Are Using Jan. 6 Hearings To Distract From Policy Failures
- PDT: “There’s no clearer example of the menacing spirit that has devoured the American left than the disgraceful performance being staged by the unselect committee. They’re con people, they’re con artists.” Poll: Less than 10% of Americans Following January 6 Committee Hearings “Very Closely”
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “The American public is not buying what the Biden White House is selling.” Just 11% of Americans Blame Putin for High Energy Prices
- “We should congratulate them for making that announcement with a straight face.”California Legislature to “Investigate” Why Gas Prices Are so High. Yes, Really
- “The solution to compelled political speech is more speech.” Illinois Gas Stations Cleverly Resisting Being Forced to Propagandize for State’s Temporary Suspension of Tax Hike
- “[Chevron CEO Michael] Wirth said that Chevron wants to assist the Biden [junta] in fighting soaring fuel costs, but that the [junta] ‘has largely sought to criticize, and at times vilify, our industry.'” Biden Mocks Oil Company for Proposing Solutions to Bring Down Gas Prices as American Families Suffer
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The massive staff shortages stem from the severe [Chinese] coronavirus restrictions that impacted world travel throughout the pandemic, and though most restrictions have been lifted as people embark on European summer vacations, the staff shortages remain.”Report: Airports Around the World Cancel Flights Amid Staff Shortages
- “Perhaps it would have helped if the Biden [junta] didn’t force airlines to fire workers who didn’t follow its vaccine mandate.” Peter “Puffer” Buttigieg’s Plan to End Air Travel Armageddon: Force Airlines to Hire Workers
- “The only thing the ‘Lower Food and Fuel Costs Act’ would lower is the public’s trust in anything Democrats say these days.” The Dem’s Inflation-Fighting Plan is a Cruel Joke
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act requires proof that any products coming from Xinjiang, one of the main sources of products crucial in making batteries, were free of forced labor, the NYT reported. The law goes into effect on Tuesday. [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is pushing to make at least 50% of vehicles emission-free by 2030 as part of his push for green energy, the White House stated in a press release.” Biden’s Push for Electric Vehicles Hits a Huge Roadblock — A New Anti-Slave Labor Law
- “As nations restart their coal-fire plants, it is clear that a real political climate crisis is replacing the fake meteorological one.” Climate ‘Crisis’ Is Collateral Damage in Putin’s Attack on Ukraine
- David Harsanyi: “Germany’s problems are self-inflicted. Ours will be, as well, if we follow its lead.” Germany’s “Green” Energy Disaster is a Warning to the United States
- “Meanwhile, the province of British Columbia received an exemption from the country’s Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, permitting the decriminalization of small quantities of illicit drugs — including opioids, cocaine, methamphetamine, and MDMA.” (all Canadians must change underwear twice a day and must wear underwear on the outside so the RCMP can verify compliance – jjs) Justin Castreau-cescu Outlaws Plastic Straws
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Deroy Murdock: “He belongs in the Border-Elimination Hall of Fame.” Biden’s Relentless War on the Border Targets Law Enforcement, Not Illegals
- “The ongoing border crisis has transformed illegal immigration into an industrial-scale international smuggling black market.” Border Dispatch, Part II: “The Cartel Controls Everything Here Now”
- “Footage captured by independent journalist Savanah Hernandez showed individuals and families running through a gap in the tall fencing that separates the US from Mexico.” Illegal Immigrants Flood Through Gap in Southern Border Wall
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “It appears that virtue-signaling finally exacts a cost to the virtue-signalers.” Court Rules Virtue-Signaling Minneapolis Mayor Failed to Protect Citizens With Enough Cops
- “Those in favor of the bill say that police use the loitering restrictions to unfairly go after Californians of color, as well as transgender people.” California Bill to Prohibit Arresting Those Loitering for Prostitution Sent to Newsom
- “Veered off into fantasy land.” Thomas, Alito Author Blistering Dissents In SCOTUS Decision On Gun Crime Sentencing
- “Examples of approved foot pursuits include drunk driving, domestic battery, and street racing. Minor offenses such as parking violations or driving on a suspended license will be excluded from the foot pursuit policy.” Chicago Police No Longer Allowed To Chase Criminals Over Minor Offenses
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “In a document filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Twitter’s board of directors said that they believe Musk’s bid is in the best interests of shareholders, who would be entitled to $54.20 per share once the takeover is complete.” Twitter Board Unanimously Approves Elon Musk’s $44 Billion Takeover Bid
- “Big Tech still has sway in Washington when it lobbies Congress to weaken the U.S. patent system. That’s bad news for everyone. ” Big Tech’s Sticky Fingers Are Still at Work in Washington
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Conflict of interest much?” Facebook’s Audit Director AND Marketing Leads Are Former Pfizer Directors
- “We have to think ahead, and that’s not something the last outfit did very well. That’s something we’ve been doing fairly well. That’s why we need the money,” the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said. Biden: “There’s Going to Be Another Pandemic”
- “Business owners and their customers are unhappy.” Los Angeles County Poised to Reinstate Indoor Mask Mandate
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Seeking ‘equity,’ too many schools are simply giving up on learning standards and an aspiration for excellence.” Betsy DeVos Op-Ed: Truth Is What Our Schools Need
- “. . . since it is impossible in any rational debate to argue successfully in favor of denying reality, these leftists have no choice but to silence debate. Sadly, they are succeeding more and more.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Student Gov’t Demands Blacklisting of Every Club That Does Not Endorse the Queer Agenda
- “For over a half century, American institutions of higher education have been guilty of promoting oikophobia — hatred of one’s own people and, more generally, Western civilization.” Manufacturing Social Justice Warriors on an Industrial Scale
- “Retirement comes after Ellen Cosgrove, the associate dean of the law school, was mired in multiple scandals.” “Trap House” Dean Retires From Yale Law School
- “While pro-abortion advocacy groups like EMILY’s List, Planned Parenthood, and NARAL have pledged a “historic” $150 million in 2022, Democrats are cautioning against running on the issue.” Throwing Millions at Abortion Advocacy Won’t Bring Midterm Success, Dems Say
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “For Hillary Clinton to add her voice to the partisan witch hunt demands derision because she is the reason Trump and some of his voters doubt elections. . . Hillary Clinton needs to sit down, shut up, and stay out of the public sphere forever.” Hillary Clinton Doubts Election Results While Claiming Doing So Is Treason
- “. . . And is it really that difficult for people of different races to get an ID?” Prager U Video: Is It Racist to Require Voter ID?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Ruling: The state does not have to fund private education, but once it decides to fund private education, it can’t discriminate against religious private schools. Let the hysterical overreactions begin!” Religious Liberty Win – Supreme Court Strikes Maine Law That Funded Secular But Not Religious Private Education
- “Conspiratorial fantasies, Jew-hatred, and the paranoid style of politics.” (only a matter of time before Leftists map out all enemies of socialism – jjs) The Odious Mapping Project
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “You see, when you can afford to move to a nicer neighborhood, you can also afford to call for the end of policing. Hey, it won’t hurt me!” Nolte: Harlem Democrat Who Wants Police Defunded Moved to Wealthy Neighborhood After Being Robbed
- “Charlie Crist keeps Spanish web store free of pride pins and buttons>” This Florida Dem Sells Pride Merch. Just Not on His Spanish-Language Website.
- “He was the first official in the state’s history to be impeached and convicted.” South Dakota AG Impeached And Convicted After Fatally Striking Man With His Car
- “Trump said he yanked his endorsement [of Brooks] in response to Brooks’ comments from months earlier, at an August 2021 rally, when he said it was time for the GOP to move on from litigating the 2020 presidential race.” Trump-Backed Katie Britt Beats Mo Brooks in Alabama GOP Senate Primary
- “. . . while Trump’s endorsement has so far performed well for candidates in most other states, it failed badly in Georgia. Out of the eight non-incumbent candidates Trump chose to back, six of them lost, and most by wide margins.” Collins, McCormick Defeat Trump-Backed Candidates in Georgia Runoffs
- Another sign that Latinos are not down for Democrat/leftist heathen bestiality in that they rejected a Maoist baby-killer for a long-time pro-life pol like Cuellar. Relatively Normal Henry Cuellar Finally Beats Titty Caca AOC-backed Texas Communist; Jessica Cisneros Concedes Last May’s Primary
* * * * *
- “Joe Biden gives one of the most bizarre presidential press appearances ever.” The Beach Bum
- “There is certainly plenty of reason for Biden’s people to believe Kamala might pull such a stunt. The fact is that Biden’s age and cognitive decline are huge liabilities for the party.” Is Kamala Harris Planning a Coup to Oust Biden?
- “Harris’s lack of popularity is likely negatively impacting her fundraising abilities. According to Puck, the DNC’s June fundraiser in California featuring Harris will only charge $5,000 for a photo, a 66 percent discount from May’s postponed event.” Humiliation: Report: DNC Slashes Price of Photo with Kamala Harris — From $15,000 to $5,000 (wait a while and maybe they’ll toss in a free blowjob – jjs)
- “Will the former President be running for Speaker of the House?” Video: Wayne Allyn Root Interviews Donald Trump
- “[Anti- Adam Laxalt] spot fails to mention star witness’ work for radical group that wants to defund police, teach CRT.” New Cuck Schemer Attack Ad Trots Out Liberal Activist as “Former Republican”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “A new potential flashpoint between Moscow and NATO emerged when Lithuania, citing incoming European Union sanctions on Russian steel and other ferrous metals, said those items could no longer be transported across its territory to Kaliningrad.” Russia Claims NATO Ally Lithuania Is Blockading Kaliningrad, Warns it Will Respond
- “‘Beacon of democracy’ cracks down on dissent.” Ukraine Bans Main Opposition Party, Seizes All Its Assets
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Tom Donilon has promoted investments in China, opposed tariffs on regime.” Biden State Department Taps Beijing Bull To Run China Shop
- “State Department warns of ‘severe consequences’ for targeting Americans.” Iran Renews Threats to Assassinate Mike Pompeo
- “A tyranny rotting from within.” (may it happen here too, inshalla – jjs) The Collapsing Pillars of the Iranian Regime
- “How does such instability happen? When you’re used to the orderly system of government in the U.S. (yes, I know it sounds crazy to call our system orderly these days, but track with me), a parliamentary system can seem like chaos.” Israel Heads Toward Its Fifth Election in Less Than Four Years
- “The fragile multiparty coalition led by Bennett and Foreign Minister Yair Lapid lasted a little over a year, but after losing its majority, weakened by several lawmaker defections, and with the opposition Likud pressing for no-confidence votes, Bennett and Lapid announced its effective end.” Israeli Government Disintegrates Ahead of Biden Visit
- “In France, the far Left and far Right are divided by their attitudes on immigration and national identity, but on economic matters they are not terribly far apart.” Battle of the Dirigistes
* * * * *
- “These are blood conflicts that go back hundreds, and thousands of years. We have no purpose for being there, we have no strategic national interest for being there, and yet all that’s done is in the name of this crazy neo-liberal globalist agenda to create more war.”Jack Posobiec: “Crazy Neo-Liberal Globalist Agenda to Create More War” Leads US Foreign Policy
- “The man who promised to make Saudi Arabia a ‘pariah’ now begs them for oil.” (personally, I hope they humiliate him – jjs) Saudis Crow Over Biden Coming Hat-In-Hand to Riyadh
- “Senate Republicans already raised questions during a confirmation hearing last week about Wittes’s praise for Qatar, which donated at least $22 million to Brookings during her employment. The think tank is facing scrutiny after its president, Gen. John Allen, stepped down last week amid a federal investigation into allegations that he worked as an unregistered lobbyist for Doha.” Biden USAID Nominee Lavished Praise on Saudi Arabia—Until It Stopped Funding Her Think Tank
- “‘Palestinians’ reach a new level of hysteria.” A Frenzy Over the Jewish “Plot” to Seize Al-Aqsa Mosque
- “Why would a sensible nation like Colombia elect a far-left Hugo Chavez-adoring freak like Gustavo Petro as president?” Colombia’s Election: How Could the Voters Be So Stupid?
- “Spengler” Goldman: “We are past the point where we can decouple economically from China.” We are past the point where we can decouple economically from China.
- “Protesters at a ‘refugees welcome’ rally were asked to consider housing a refugee. Suffice to say, they weren’t very welcoming.” Not in My Backyard!
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “We have come a long way from ‘Duty, Honor, Country.’” The CRT Contagion Is Infecting West Point
- “Russia and Ukraine supply a large percentage of minerals like neon and aluminum that the U.S. uses in civilian and military applications . . . Sanctions levied on Russian companies and a war-related drop in mineral production have put these supply chains in jeopardy.” US Relies on One Country for Key Materials In Defense Production — But There’s a Problem
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “It is unclear why Democrats believe it is necessary to ban funding for the drug paraphernalia, given Biden’s denial that his [junta] ever had plans to fund crack pipe distribution.” The Biden Junta Says It Never Planned to Fund Crack Pipes. House Democrats Are Set to Ban Funding Anyway.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “When the team broke through the ice, they believed their equipment had malfunctioned because of what they found, Live Science reported. The ‘hidden world’ revealed hundreds of tiny shrimp-like creatures in a dark and jagged cavern, the outlet continued.” “Hidden World” Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- “Taken in November ’21, January ’22, and March ’22, the images instead cover parts of the south rim of Valles Marineris, the solar system’s largest canyon, and appear to be research for a future dedicated Mars helicopter mission.” Exclusive: Has Work Begun on a Dedicated Helicopter Mission to Mars?
- “The government program to build this rocket began in 2010 and cost $616 million, though not all of that money was devoted to the rocket. South Korea’s space agency has four more launches planned through 2027.” South Korea Successfully Launches Its Nuri Rocket
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Biden [junta] doubles down on the transgender fad.” The Feds: Fully on Board the Trans Train
- “The International Rugby League, which sets the rules for the sport in matches around the world and oversees the Rugby League World Cup, said in a statement that male-to-female rugby players will not be permitted to play in sanctioned women’s matches before further research is conducted.” Falling Dominoes: Another Sports League Bans Transgender Athletes
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The aftermath of the Amber Heard-Johnny Depp trial was an orgy of My Truth.” A Brief History of Nutters
- “Are you kidding? Do you people start on bended knee or is it like half bent and just waiting for a tweet?” ‘Stop Giving In’: Customers Blast Grocery Store Pulling Pro-American Items
- Dennis Prager: “The war against Western civilization is a war against distinctions and order. That’s why the Left loathes talk about Judeo-Christian and biblical values. These values represent the divine moral and social distinctions and subsequent order that constitute Western civilization.” What Do ‘Men Give Birth’ and ‘Defund the Police’ Have in Common
- “Destroying the books has always been a key to destroying a culture. We must save our own culture before we save anyone else’s.” Where It Begins
HITHER & YON
- “The ‘Baron of Blood’ returns with a film that questions, well, everything.” Crimes of the Future is Pure Cronenberg (You’ve Been Warned)
- “A White House staffer’s fond recollections.” Hanging with the Gipper
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.