Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and a few shining examples of sanity only serve to underscore the madness that’s on the verge of swallowing us. While the Senate courtesy of 15 venal, corrupt, contemptuous Republicans passed this odious red flag gun bill, now awaiting passage in the House which is I imagine a fait accompli, Justice Clarence Thomas gave us a much-needed victory with the striking down of New York State’s blatantly unconstitutional restrictions on concealed carry. It was a stinging rebuke of the gun-grabbers and for sure stole the thunder to a certain extent of their red flag law victory. There is no doubt in my mind that he is arguably the finest legal mind, along with Antonin Scalia, to have sat on the Supreme Court in 60 years. He’s certainly is the court’s most brilliant defender of the Constitution, bar none.
Thomas wrote, “the constitutional right to bear arms in public for self-defense is not ‘a second-class right, subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights guarantees.’ McDonald, 561 U. S., at 780 (plurality opinion). The exercise of other constitutional rights does not require individuals to demonstrate to government officers some special need. The Second Amendment right to carry arms in public for self-defense is no different. New York’s proper-cause requirement violates the Fourteenth Amendment by preventing law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense needs from exercising their right to keep and bear arms in public”. . .
. . . Before the concurrent and dissenting opinions, Thomas issued his coup de grâce on any lingering doubts there could be about the right to bear arms under the Second and 14th Amendments.
“We know of no other constitutional right that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need. That is not how the First Amendment works when it comes to unpopular speech or the free exercise of religion. It is not how the Sixth Amendment works when it comes to a defendant’s right to confront the witnesses against him. And it is not how the Second Amendment works when it comes to public carry for self-defense. New York’s proper-cause requirement violates the Fourteenth Amendment in that it prevents law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense needs from exercising their right to keep and bear arms. We therefore reverse the judgment of the Court of Appeals and remand the case for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.”
The gun decision was likely written months ago, but it was released, among many other decisions, on Thomas’s birthday.
I don’t have to describe the unbridled hatred every anti-American in this nation has for Donald Trump. But their feelings about Justice Clarence Thomas is at a whole other level. Clarence Thomas to them is the embodiment of nemesis. His life, his mind and his soul (no pun) taken in toto is the absolute negation of their entire belief system and as such poses an existential threat to their power, probably more than any other public figure in or out of government.
As you mull that suitcase-sized truth nuke over, look at the reactions coming from the Left. The hypocrisy and projection are absolutely radiant. I’d say it’s akin to Veruca Salt being told “no” except that the consequences are absolutely deadly. You know, it’s one thing to be a sore loser, as is the case with the concealed carry ruling. Already the crazed calls to either dissolve the Supreme Court or to pack it are coming, er, “fast and furious,” shall we way.
But these fiends are even more out of their minds when they win, legitimately or not, as the case may be. See: 11/3/20—1/6/21. These red flag laws give a green light, so to speak, to the government to abuse you in ways that will go way beyond merely seizing your firearms, which is bad enough. There is nothing they cannot do merely on the pretext of declaring you to be a danger to yourself and society. Can you say “pre-crime.” And what is the definition of a crime in mirror-universe-USA? Forget about even being duped into entering the Capitol Building by the Capitol cops. How about raising your voice at a school board meeting to protest critical race theory or transexual perverts in girls bathrooms? Or citing proven scientific research linking the Chinese COVID serum to low testosterone? Or opposing the drive to destroy our fossil fuel industry? Or raising a voice against open borders and the actual replacement of the American citizenry with a latin American serfdom (which we are on track to becoming ourselves)? Or that there is overwhelming circumstantial and physical evidence that the 2020 election was at the very least seriously compromised and as I maintain stolen? And on and on and on.
Psaki-Psircling back to the Justice Thomas’ majority opinion as well as the reactions from the junta, already scum like Kathy Hochul and Eric Adams are not only strategizing ways to get around the ruling but openly declaring it null and void.
While nothing changes today, and we want to be clear on that, nothing changes today, we have been preparing for this decision and will continue to do everything possible to work with our federal, state, and local partners to protect our city.
“Nothing changes?” Really? The Supreme Court of the United States of America just struck down your law and declared, no reaffirmed, concealed carry to be legal and constitutional. And nothing changes? How the fuck is that? In theory the declaration of “shall not be infringed” should override everything. In practice, well, that is another story. What this illustrates is just the ugly, naked, will to power that scum like Eric Adams embodies.
Either we are a people united as a nation of just and stable laws, who respect them or we’re not. And it will come as no surprise that we are not. We are now officially a mass of people being lorded over against our will by a tyranny that, although a distinct minority of the population, nevertheless control both the instrumentalities of government and the means to impose and enforce its will on us. There is still an illusion of regular order vis a vis SCOTUS rulings, the procedures of government and even elections. But that is fading away every passing day even faster than the price of gasoline is rising. What fucking infuriates me the most about these leftist bastards is their insistence when things go their way that “democracy has prevailed,” “our democratic systems have worked,” and “the courts have spoken.” Jumble it around a bit for the real meaning which is “Democrats have prevailed” and the “Democrat Party has prevailed.” Of course, when the opposite happens, it’s the greatest catastrophe in history, an abomination that must not stand, etc. ad nauseam.
Let’s face the stark reality; America is gone, and we are in some sort of interregnum. To wrap it up, I give you this exchange from yesterday morning’s comments (note: do not post responses as you risk an accidental ban-hammer):
Than what is the point? What’s the point of even caring about any of this? Why let it bother us? Why even follow political news and blogs? … Look – I agree we aren’t getting what we want any time soon. But, I do believe we can start turning the GOP in that direction. …
Posted by: Mehive at June 23, 2022 11:40 AM (ky+MF)
And that is where we disagree. I think the GOP cannot be fixed and needs to be destroyed. Beyond that, though, I also do think that the problems are now so vast and so complete that fixing it in general is now impossible. I do think the game is lost. The Republic is dead and is never coming back. The government is enormous, corrupt and unfixable. One of two things will happen over the next decade or so:
The current system metastasizes and we become a fully, top-down, total-control totalitarian dictatorship with no more window dressing. For your vision of the future, see Red China.
The current system fails and the country fractures. The country splits into 4-6 different successor states that have tense relationships.
As to why follow it? Why not? I care about what has been lost, and I care about what’s coming.
Posted by: Joe Mannix (Not a cop!) at June 23, 2022 11:46 AM (WWh8n)
And with that we tease a future podcast topic. In any case, it is interesting that even in the midst of all the darkness and insanity that we’re all still here, trying to keep it together and preserve our own islands of sanity in the hopes of reestablishing some sort of society that resembles what we had hoped was America.
On that note, being the last Friday of June, here comes the Dobbs decision perhaps a bit later today.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Mollie Hemingway: “The White House is refusing to share details about its coordinated efforts to engage in a federal takeover of election administration.” Yes, Biden is Hiding His Plan to Rig the 2022 Midterm Elections
- “[Tennessee]Williams was brutally honest about his own peccadillos and those of others. In Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, he explores the extent of mendacity in our lives. He would have had a field day with a RINO politician, because they thrive on mendacity.” Lindsey Graham: The RINO Who Keeps Telling You He’s Really a Principled Conservative
- “Joe Biden didn’t do that. Lindsey Graham did.” (I agree with Gelernter to a certain extent but “Graham’s a pimp; it was the Deep State all along” – jjs) Don’t Laugh at the Man Who Falls Off a Bicycle
- “Fascism for facile journalists and the knee-jerk Left is like Justice Potter Stewart’s famous test for obscenity: They know it when they see it. And they see it everywhere.” We’re All Fascists Now, Apparently
- “Because the State of New York issues public-carry licenses only when an applicant demonstrates a special need for self-defense, we conclude that the State’s licensing regime violates the Constitution.” Supreme Court Strikes Down Restrictive New York Gun Licensing Law
- “Nothing in the Second Amendment’s text draws a home/public distinction with respect to the right to keep and bear arms.” Clarence Thomas Delivers the Second Amendment’s Greatest Victory Yet
- “This ruling contradicts both common sense and the Constitution, and should deeply trouble us all,” he added. Biden “Deeply Disappointed” Over Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Second Amendment
- “Your tears are delicious, Hochul.” NY Gov. Hochul Loses Her Mind Over SCOTUS Ruling Striking Down Conceal Carry Law
- “Dissolve the Supreme Court.” Liberals Go Ballistic Over SCOTUS Upholding Gun Rights
- “The Supreme Court ruled that New York’s policy is wholly unconstitutional because it tramples on the Second Amendment rights of Americans.” The Best Lines From the Supreme Court’s Takedown of New York’s Unconstitutional Gun Licensing Scheme
- “In a press release, Bonta noted that Californians should remember that carrying a firearm that is loaded in the majority of public locations is banned in general unless the person has been given a license through the application process with law enforcement.” California Attorney General Discusses Legislative Efforts In Light Of Supreme Court Ruling On Second Amendment Rights
- “Like the forthcoming Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Center decision, liberals likely believe that the Supreme Court’s ruling will galvanize the left and give them a fighting chance to stave off a Republican wave in November. It’s not going to happen. Recent polling shows that Americans overwhelmingly agree with the self-defense principles espoused in the Bruenruling.” The Second Amendment Ruling Won’t Help Dems in November Either
- “The Senate Republicans who are eager for bipartisanship on gun legislation never grasp that the Democrats are always in scorched-earth mode. Always. Given that fact, they’ll more than likely use the SCOTUS gun decision as an excuse to get their base worked up about all of the far-left issues that would pave the way to the ultimate destruction of the United States of America. Issues like expanding the number of Supreme Court justices and making sure that all of the new ones are liberals.” Will Dems Move to Stack the Court in the Wake of Gun Rights Decision?
* * * * *
- “The election-year package fell far short of more robust gun restrictions Democrats have sought for years, including bans on the assault-type weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines used in the slayings in Buffalo, New York, and Uvalde, Texas. Yet the accord let leaders of both parties declare victory and demonstrate to voters that they know how to compromise and make government work, while also leaving room for each side to appeal to its core supporters.” (resist we much – jjs) Senate OKs Landmark Gun Violence Bill, House Passage is Next
- “The signatories voice support for red flag laws, expanded background checks, and raising the age for legal gun purchases to 21.” 600 GOP Donors Supporting John Cornyn’s Gun Control Push
- “We don’t have guns in the U.K., that is true, but we don’t have mass shootings either. And our children aren’t scared to go to school.” “You have mass stabbings, lady,” Greene said. “You have all kinds of murder, and you’ve got laws against that.” (boom! – jjs) Marjorie Taylor Greene Tells British Reporter to Go Back to the UK if She Doesn’t Like the Second Amendment
- 46.7% of those polled said yes, they believe that such laws may be abused by authority. 30.8% said they did not believe so, while 22.5% said they were unsure. But of Democrat respondents, the same party that champions the “defund the police” movement, only 16.4% said they thought red flag laws had the potential to be abused in this way. 53.5% said they did not think “red flag” laws had such potential, while 30.1% were unsure. Democrats Overwhelmingly Dismiss Potential Abuse of ‘Red Flag’ Gun Laws
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “There is nothing compassionate about unlawful access to the Unites States.” Oliver North and David Goetsch: Biden’s Open Door to Criminals, Drug Pushers and Human Traffickers
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “As time runs out on Democrats and Biden’s reign continues its inexorable collapse, the Justice Department—led by Obama loyalist Lisa Monaco and Biden campaign advisor Matthew Graves, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia—is hastening its purge of political dissidents tied to Donald Trump. . . Buckle up, America. This only gets worse from here.” The Accelerating Purge
- “The fracturing of national associations along political lines is just another way America is becoming balkanized. And an emerging sign it will take a lot more than [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden screaming unity while demanding compliance to stitch America back together.” Another Strange Way America Is Coming Apart at the Seams
- “It’s been 18 months since the riot at the Capitol and all of this evidence is just coming to light now? Really? All of these tips and documents are ‘new,’ and no one has heard of them before? The National Archives just sat on these documents for a year and a half? All of these new tips are from people who recovered their memories? Sheesh.” J6 Hearings Extended After Trump Documentary Offers “New Evidence”
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “Senator Patty [Melt] Murray called a gas tax suspension a ‘bad idea.’ Now, she’s on board.”This Washington Dem Blasted Federal Gas Tax Holidays—Until She Was Up for Reelection
- “. . . the Democrats know they’re going to go into the minority with this election [and] get absolutely crushed in the midterm elections. At the same time though, there’s so beholden to the far-left radical base that it has declared war on oil and gas and all of the hydrocarbons et cetera. So there’s a disconnect there,” Rep. Guy Reschenthaler: “This Is the Let-Them-Eat-Prius Democratic Party”
- “Biden’s excuses and demagoguery on the fuel crisis are making a bad situation worse.”Running on Empty
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It appears air travel Armageddon is here to stay…likely until sometime after 2024.” Air Travel Nightmare Continues: Southwest Airlines Pilots Protest “Company’s Antiquated and Inefficient Scheduling Practices”
- “The economy is on the brink of a recession.” House-Passed ‘Woke Mandate’ Would Force Federal Reserve To Prioritize Racial Equity
- “You would think a Secretary of Transportation who was on months of paternity leave during a supply chain crisis and professes to love trains would be all out front to ensure America’s railroads stay on the tracks. Right now, there are fair odds the trains could go off the rails in September.” Could the Railroad Industry Go Completely Off the Track?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “US ban on imports from China’s Xinjiang region takes effect.” China Appears to Be Selling Electric Batteries Made by Slave Labor
- Terry Jeffrey: “In fact, all renewable energy sources combined—including hydroelectric power, geothermal power, solar power, wind power and biomass power—produced only 15.9 percent as much power last year as fossil fuels.” Solar Panels Produced 1.9% as Much Energy as Fossil Fuels in 2021
- “. . . here’s the thing — if one takes their actions at face value, Gates and Musk don’t appear to be buying what they’re selling either. They’re certainly not making many sacrifices to ‘save the planet,’ but they still want to inconvenience you with mandate after mandate. In contrast to Gandhi’s advice that we should ‘live simply so that others may simply live,’ these billionaire hypocrites clearly believe that we should do what they say, not what they do.” Bill Gates and Elon Musk: The Battle of the Climate Change Hypocrites
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Walley, 57, was a paramedic working for ASAP Ambulance, Inc. before being arrested. He plead guilty in May to three counts of sexual battery and two counts of “touching a child for lustful purposes.” The 40-year sentence, with no chance of parole, means the vile predator will likely spend the rest of his life behind bars, where he has been since his arrest in 2019.”Monster: Paramedic Gets 40 Years for Raping Victims in Back of Ambulance
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “I know something about Gannett’s evolution since I was USA Today’s deputy editorial page editor until August, when I was demoted after I tweeted, ‘People who are pregnant are also women.’ That idea was forbidden because a ‘news reporter’ covering diversity, equity and inclusion wrote a story detailing how transgender men can get pregnant. I compounded my sin against this new orthodoxy by calling the idea that men can get pregnant an ‘opinion.'” USA Today Demoted Me for a Tweet — Because Its Woke Newsrooms Are Out of Touch With Readers
- “New bipartisan legislation would empower trial attorneys to sue tech platforms if they have ‘addicted a child user’ although it’s unclear what internet addiction really means.” It’s for the Children!
- “You can rap about killing people all day and be fine though.” Spotify Censors Rapper For Criticizing Pride Month
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Ministers for health and constitutional affairs announced the move on June 22nd, just six days before individuals who failed to comply with the policy would have begun receiving fines for their decision.” Austria Drops Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate, Admits Causing Social Division
- Douglas Murray: “It is hard to think of any sector of the economy that made itself more dislikeable than the theater industry during the era of [Chinese] COVID.” Deranged Chinese COVID-Clingers Still Want Broadway-goers to Be Put Through Rikers-like Procedures
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “However, data suggest that student loan cancellation tends to benefit wealthy Americans. Almost one-third of student debt is owed by the wealthiest 20% of households, while 8% is owed by the bottom 20%, according to a paper from the Brookings Institution.” Federal Government Agrees To Cancel Student Debt For 200,000 People
- A New York school district is standing by a sex-ed lesson that instructed students to discuss terms such as “face fuck,” “coochie slayer,” and “professional raw dogger.” Not Safe For School: NY District Defends X-Rated Sex Ed
- “Fearing backlash in the fall, Biden forms a bogus “council” for them at the Department of Education.” Biden Tries to Dupe Parents
- “Even if a teacher might sometimes spare the exacting of such punishments, the codifying of radical gender ideology into school policy sets a precedent that could lead to an enormous amount of shaming and psychological harm to children.” Schools’ New Misgendering Rules Will Create Compliant, Fearful Children Perfect For Totalitarianism
- “. . . the quick settlement of this case in favor of the conservative students indicates that the university realized it was in violation of the law, and thus liable for any actions it took based on its illegal oppressive anti-discrimination policy.” Pushback: University of Houston Forced to Allow Free Speech to Settle Lawsuits by Conservatives
- “Inflated grades and lowered standards, often in the name of ‘equity,’ are destroying educational excellence from kindergarten through college.” The Other Inflation
- “Princeton University ignored evidence that cut against its conclusion that the tenured professor had committed fireable offenses.” Inside the Investigation of Axed Princeton Prof Joshua Katz
- “Chief Justice Roberts always likes to put on a show and save the best decisions for the end of the court’s session,” [Jonathan] Turley told TheDCNF. “The timing of the decision doesn’t have as much to do with the court’s safety” as much as it has to do with the ‘wow factor’ an opinion has on the American public.” Here’s Why the Supreme Court Could Be Delaying Its Abortion Decision
- “Despite deep divisions, Americans do find some common ground on abortion.” Nearly Half Say Abortion Will Stay Legal in Their State Even if Roe v. Wade is Overturned: I&I/TIPP Poll
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The 8-1 decision allows two Republican state legislators to defend in court a law that requires in-person and absentee voters to present at least 1 of 10 different options of photo ID. Lower courts said that only North Carolina’s Democratic attorney general could defend the law. The NAACP challenged the law, Senate Bill 824, in court, saying it burdens minority voters, though 69 percent of black Americans support voter ID requirements.” North Carolina Republicans Can Defend Voter ID Law, Supreme Court Rules
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Ya’ll are letting the Zionists SHAKE YOU DOWN,” Boston city councilor Kendra Lara tweeted on Thursday, referencing a court decision this week that upheld a law targeting the anti-Semitic campaign to boycott Israel. She later deleted the tweet. Boston City Councilor Goes On Anti-Semitic Rant After BDS Loses in Court
- “Does that make sense?” Catholic Priest Says Catholics Should Celebrate Pride Month
- The Senate on Thursday morning voted not to advance the Biden administration’s nominee to serve as the U.S. ambassador to Brazil to a full vote, less than a day after the Washington Free Beacon reported on the candidate’s past remarks about the “Jewish lobby” and its “major money.” Senate Shoots Down Biden’s Anti-Semitic Ambassador Pick
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “One individual who got paid handsomely in the private sector is Biden’s Secretary of Defense and four star general Lloyd Austin, who got paid $2 million in equity grants and $1 million in cash while on the boards of Raytheon Technologies, Nucor Corp. and Tenet Healthcare, according to a filing.” Obama Officials Who Then Worked For Biden Cashed In Massively In Private Sector, Filings Show
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Andrew has lived the American dream.” Daniel Greenfield: Andrew Gillum, Obama’s Mini-Me, Makes History With 21-Count Indictment
- This headline from the NY Post is comedy gold. Jail time. Pfft! Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Paul Charged With DUI Causing Injury, Could Face Jail Time
- “. . . Abrams’ presence on the board of the foundation suggests that she supports the vision that the foundation promotes — including both defunding and abolishing police forces. Yet Abrams talks out of the other side of her mouth, calling for raises for state troopers and other police forces in Georgia while also promising to take away the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Georgians.” Two-Faced, and Multi-Chinned, “Tank” Abrams Calls for Raises for Cops While on “Defund the Police” Board
- “YOU take YOUR seat.” (I, state your name . . . – jjs) Very Specific Cheat Sheet Reminds Biden How to Act
- “Citing emotional “angst” over a potential massive Democrat defeat in November, the media are raising “existential questions” about the Democrat party’s future with an elderly Biden at the helm after the midterms.” (age is just the excuse to try and conceal the completely naked, abject disastrous failure of his illegitimate junta – jjs0 Establishment Media Agonize Over Joe Biden’s Age Heading into 2024
- “Biden’s historians fantasized about FDR, but the reality will be closer to Carter.” (not even – jjs) Rendezvous with Oblivion
- “There’s a definite pattern here.” 6 Ways McConnell Betrays the Republican Base
- “It is high time we came together, reached across the aisle, and passed common sense senile senator control.” America Needs a Red Flag Law For Senile Senators
- “Why the Left is the worst enemy of every demographic it claims to support.” Social Justice Warriors and Their Greatest Victims
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “What have all the sanctions produced? The Russian economy did not collapse, and Putin consolidated his power.” Economic Sanctions: Mission Failed
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The remarks amount to clear backing for the Kremlin’s contention that ‘hostile’ Western actions – NATO’s post-Cold War expansion in eastern Europe, and support for Ukraine’s government – threatened Russia’s security and necessitated its ‘special military operation,’ launched in February.” Xi Condemns “Attempts to Expand Military Alliances”; Warns Against “Boomerang” Sanctions
- “The people clearly gauge where their future lies.” Iranians Increasingly Oppose the Theocratic Dictatorship
- Death squad comprising of “eight suspects, including Iranian nationals, who were plotting attacks on Israeli citizens in Turkey.” Iranian Terror Cell Plotting to Kill Israelis Nabbed in Turkey
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “When Never Trumpers and Never Netanyahus coalesce with the Left, chaos and instability ensue — along with collapsing governments.” How Israel’s Government Collapsed as Biden’s Soon Will
- “Iraq needs Israel but refuses to normalize relations.” In Iraq, a Millennial Drought
- “The prudent geopolitical move would require the U.S. to revoke its NATO membership.”Remember the Words of George Washington, and Withdraw From NATO
- “Cultural enrichment at the water park.” Video Shows Migrant Youths Abusing a Fish
- “The question has not changed in decades. What to do with the Palestinians?” (I warn you now; this has got to be one of the most idiotic essays I’ve ever read on this. Or is it? – jjs) Biting the Bullet on the Palestinians
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Rep. Michael Waltz (R., Fla.), a combat veteran and member of the House Armed Services Committee, on Wednesday introduced a measure that would prohibit the teaching of critical race theory at military academies and K-12 schools run by the Department of Defense. Democrats, who are in control of the committee, swatted down the measure.” Dems Kill Bill To Stop Military From Teaching Crackpot Race Theory
- “. . . as a dedicated but parochial leftist, he knows that acknowledging Islamist violence could get him accused of racism, but in the globalist circles he runs in, there’s no wrong time to lament ‘climate change.'” Nigerian Bishop to Irish Prez: Cut “Climate Change” Blarney
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “‘The whole point was to keep the government in this box … the structure was the main way to protect your liberty,’ Thomas said.” Clarence Thomas: Expanding the Administrative State Comes at the Expense of the Constitution
- “Ken Griffin is fleeing Democrat-run Illinois. He’ll take over $200 million in annual income tax revenue with him, and that’s just his personal share.” Here’s How Much Tax Revenue Illinois Will Lose From Citadel’s Decision To Cut Bait
- “New York’s long-planned traffic reform remains a paper tiger.” Whatever Happened to Congestion Pricing?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This is an engine that was supposed to be delivered to ULA for its new Vulcan rocket more than two years ago. With final engine tests only beginning now, it likely means the engine will not be delivered for at least several more months.” Blue Origin’s BE-4 Engine Set for “Commissioning” Tests
- “It appears that while the rover’s wheel damage is still under control, the damage is also beginning to increase again, probably due to the much rougher ground Curiosity now travels across routinely.” A Major Update From Curiosity’s Science Team
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The proposed changes will effectively abolish sex-separate activities and spaces, including bathrooms and locker rooms. They would also define misuse of gender pronouns a form of sexual harassment.” No Girls Allowed: Biden Education Department Proposes Radical Title IX Changes
- “Moral relativism dulls our critical thinking and enables noxious ideologies like those that seek to normalize pedophilia and drag queen performances in our education system.” Drag Queens and the Incoherence of Moral Relativism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Netflix handed out pink slips to 216 staffers in the U.S. and Canada, with the remainder of the cuts coming from other regions throughout the world. according to an official statement sent to multiple news outlets.” Netflix Massacre: 300 Employees Axed in Largest Layoff Since Subscriber Downturn
- Christian Toto: “Late night hosts continue to pound Trump and ignore the Fumbler in Chief.”Biden Hasn’t Lost This Loyal Support Group — Yet
- “The video shows images of slanderous media coverage, then cuts to a scene from the game in which a Rittenhouse avatar blasts fake news turkeys.” Rittenhouse Releases ‘Fake News Turkey Shoot’ Game to Fund Media Liability Suits
- Mark Judge: “Conservatives don’t know what to do with flawed protagonists, and flawed protagonists make the most interesting characters.” Maverick and the Next Phase of Conservative Filmmaking
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.