Good morning, kids. Tuesday and yet again, pig-ignorant Fat Albert Speer Whoopi joined the equally dim bulb Sunny Hostin for a duet of pig-ignorance with a soupçon of violence.
“I don’t ask you to subscribe to mine, and you do not have the right based on your religious beliefs to tell me — because what’s next? As Clarence Thomas is signaling, they would like to get rid of contraception. Do you understand, sir? No, because you don’t have to use it.”
“Everything is on the menu now. Contraception is on the menu. Gay marriage is now possibly going to be overturned. Affirmative Action is no more,” cohost Sunny Hostin replied.
“He better hope — we were not in the Constitution either. We were not even people in the Constitution,” Goldberg kept at it.
“He is saying nothing is precedent anymore,” Hostin added.“You better hope that they don’t come for you, Clarence, and say you should not be married to your wife who happens to be white,” Goldberg concluded. “Because they will move back, and you better hope that nobody says, you know, well, you’re not in the Constitution. You’re back to being a quarter of a person because that’s not going to work either.”
Where do I even begin with this? First of all, it was Samuel Alito who wrote the opinion, not Clarence Thomas. Secondly, it is painfully obvious that neither brownshirt Brown-Hilde nor Hostin actually read the opinion because, thirdly, they have never actually read the U.S. Constitution upon which the opinion was based. The other typical leftist black-separatist racist trope about blacks not being in the Constitution aside from being tired and disgusting just underscores an absolute ignorance of history and the founding of the nation.
Meh, all of this is getting into the weeds. The fact is that abortion will still remain legal in a large swathe of the country. It will be up to individual states to decide how it is regulated, if at all, which was the precedent in 1973. But let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good blood-libel, or the political expediency of the Left. I wrote last week and it bears repeating. Not only does the intellect and character of Clarence Thomas make the whale with the geriatric Puli hairdo look like an insect, but his life story is a complete negation of every leftist trope about race, racism and indeed their entire political ideology. Sure, they hated Trump but Clarence Thomas is an existential threat to their power, just by his mere existence.
Aside from that, despite losing IQ points every time you tune into The Spew, it is illustrative of the fact that in the main, Leftists do not want a dialogue because to do so openly, honestly and respectfully would be them according our side with a status of both legitimacy and humanity as well as opening themselves up to criticism that would poke holes in their positions you could drive a truck through. In any case, they are now at a level of rhetoric that has depicted us as an evil where even attacks and physical violence are seen as completely justifiable. The political and legal cover given to the attackers means essentially open season on us.
Barking out shit like these two slags is merely parroting Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants when he declared we were going to “put y’all back in chains!” It’s a very short trip from hearing that to getting into an SUV and mowing down revelers at a Waukesha Christmas parade, or hurling Molotov cocktails at pregnancy centers and churches.
FIREBOMBING CHURCHES. Hello? Earth to Fat Albert Speer! Does that reverberate in that thick skull of yours or what?
The Arizona Department of Public Safety reported that a pro-abortion rally by “an estimated 7,000 to 8,000 people” turned into “anarchical and criminal actions by masses of splinter groups” who “attempted to breach the doors of the Arizona Senate and force their way into the building. The violence of their efforts literally shook the building.”
The statement reported that “the glass doors bowed from attempts of forced entry” and noted damage to a variety of war memorials including those honoring murdered police officers and veterans of the Korean War and the War on Terror.
“Violent pro-abortion protester attempts of an insurrection at the Arizona State Senate were thwarted Friday night, thanks to the swift action from local and state law enforcement,” the Arizona Republican State Senate Caucus stated in its press release.
“They were aggressively banging on the windows in a way that at any moment it could break,” Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita said. “This wasn’t a knock on a window.”
The Arizona Abortion Insurrection was one of a number of violent abortion riots around the country incited by top Democrats.
“The hell with the Supreme Court,” Rep. Maxine Waters had ranted at a rally. “We will defy them.”
In Los Angeles, insurrectionists took her seriously.
In Los Angeles, an abortion insurrectionist was charged with the attempted murder of a police officer after attacking a cop with a torch, described as a “makeshift flamethrower”, and leaving him with burns.
Other abortion insurrectionists threw rocks, fireworks and bottles at police.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez raved that the Supreme Court was “illegitimate” and urged protesters to get “into the streets”.
That’s what they did in New York City. In Manhattan, insurrections besieged conservative organizations. There was an alleged arson attempt at the Women’s National Republican Club and chants of “Burn it down” outside FOX News. . .
. . . The Left has built a complicated political machine with many moving parts in which massive hijacked foundations direct money through numerous pipelines to smaller seed groups, leftist organizers moonlight as non-profit activists or fellows during the day while organizing riots at night, and meaningless names like Antifa, BLM or Jane’s Revenge are used to cover up the larger ideological organizations and operations that are running things behind the scenes.
A congressional committee empowered to investigate, compel testimony, and force the handover of information is needed to follow up on the work of conservative journalists. It is vitally important that the public understand that the violent riots in the streets are being funded by the same donors whose organizations set the political agenda for the Democrats.
The “insurrection” is coming from inside the house.
The Abortion Insurrection is the latest in a series of leftist riots being conducted by the same players using rotating pretexts. The attack on the Arizona State Senate was an attempt to intimidate and disrupt a legislative session, and to penetrate the building. It ought to be investigated and broken down as an insurrection and a component of a larger strategy.
So, let us assume, then, that this “red wave” swamps the Left in 2022 and again in 2024. Does anyone really think that those who incite acts of real physical violence directly or by continually spouting out the blood libels of American institutional racism, misogyny, homophobia and evil capitalism are going to suddenly think “Gee, maybe we were wrong?”
Overcoming the cheat and voting these fiends the hell out of office at every level is for sure vitally important. But the problem we are facing is an absolute existential threat. And it’s going to take a whole lot more than just elections to excise this cancer.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The FBI neglected to raid the homes of criminals like Hunter Biden and Michael Sussmann but raided the Veritas Project founder’s home based on a lie.” FBI Raids Target Democrats’ Political Foes Instead of True Criminals
- “The violence of their efforts literally shook the building.” Daniel Greenfield: Where Are the Abortion Insurrection Hearings?
- Naomi Wolf: “How could this possibly have happened? Easy. Pro-Choice movement, look in the mirror.” On Losing Roe
- “The vast majority of voters have more important things to worry about than abortion.” The Roe Decision Won’t Save the Democrats
- “She did not do her homework.” Former Gorsuch Law Clerk Obliterates Claim Justices ‘Misled’ Susan Collins
- “I can’t recall a time when the mainstream media, celebrities, and left-wing types have been so dishonest about a public policy issue. I’m referring to the hysterical claims that the Dobbs decision—which sent the issue of regulating abortion back to the states—would somehow criminalize women who have miscarriages or ectopic pregnancies.” FACT CHECK: The Truth About Miscarriages, Ectopic Pregnancies, and the End of Roe v. Wade
- “Plan B pills are emergency contraceptives designed to reduce the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex. The pills are available without a prescription.” Major Retailers Ration Plan B Pills After Post-Dobbs Demand
- Not enjoying the same level of “bodily autonomy,” 40,000 National Guard troops are about to miss the vaccine mandate deadline and could be booted out of the service. Pentagon ‘Evaluating’ Abortion Policies After Supreme Court Decision
- “Certain verities transcend time.” Roe and the Right Side of History
- “Calls for ‘war,’ refusals to condemn threats of violence, and vows to defy the law all coming from Democrats.” Videos: Democrats Saying They Support Abortions Without ANY Limits
- Margot Cleveland: “Abortion extremists have been working for years to ensure that if Roeand Casey were overturned, abortion-on-demand would remain the law of the land.” Post-Dobbs, the Abortion Battle Hits Activist State Courts
- “Supreme Court rulings in Roe v. Wade and Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organizationbookend an epoch in American life.” The End of a 50-Year Chapter
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “Confronted with a Supreme Court decision that did not outlaw abortion, but only made it possible for some states to outlaw it, the totalitarian Left is in a towering rage that it can no longer force the entire country to comply with its proclivities. Rudy Giuliani is unlikely to be the last pro-lifer to be assaulted. Moloch is very, very angry.”Leftist Assaults Rudy Giuliani in Grocery Store, Claiming He’s “Gonna Kill Women”
- But unarmed, nonviolent dupes who were escorted into the Capitol by the cops are violent insurrectionists. In the Wake of Roe v. Wade, Attacks on Churches, Pregnancy Centers Escalate
- That’s not a warning. It’s a thinly veiled threat. Fat Albert Speer Whoopi Rape-Rape Issues Warning To SCOTUS Justice: “You Better Hope That They Don’t Come For You, Clarence”
- “Pelosi’s remarks, which were in a letter to other House Democrats, specifically targeted Justices Clarence Thomas and John Roberts.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Demonizes ‘Extremist Supreme Court’ as DHS Warns of Terrorism Against Judges
- “California’s white lieutenant governor calls Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas a ‘Saudi Arabian father.’” Thomas Derangement Syndrome
- “Can someone kill Clarence Thomas??” an account with more than 14,000 followers tweeted. The post hadn’t been taken down as of this article’s publication. Transgender Activist Who Created ‘Gender Unicorn’ Calls for “Supreme Court Assassination Challenge”
- David Harsanyi: “For the left, ‘democracy’ is no longer just a euphemism for ‘policies I want,’ it’s a belief in a system that exists outside the Constitution.” Democrats Have Become a Serious Threat to the Republic (same as it ever was – jjs)
- “If the Left can’t achieve policy victories because their policies lead to depression and societal ruination, then they will do so by force and ignore the people and the rule of law.”The Left-Wing Insurrection Intensifies
* * * * *
- “This isn’t about truth, but about making it impossible for conservatives to successfully enter and leave government.” Margot Cleveland: Exclusive — Former White House Staffer Confirms Jan. 6 Committee Lied About DOJ Attorney
- So new, you can still see the Russian printing presses glowing from the CIA satellite photos . . . Desperation Move: Jan. 6 Panel Calls Surprise Hearing to Present New Evidence
- “It seems like the propaganda arm of the HUAJ6C finds each witness more compelling than the last. But, if anyone tunes in for even a minute they understand that in reality, each witness is more tiresome than the last.” Rep. Andy Biggs: Media Inflation Surrounding the January 6 Committee Distracts Americans From Democrats’ Failures
- “Three problems arise with the hearings.” Jan. 6, Adam Schiff-for-Brains, and the Real Big Liars — And Why It Matters
- “Jeffrey Rosen and current Justice Department officials do not want Americans to know about the agency’s deep involvement in the events of January 6.” January 6 Committee Ignores Key Questions About FBI
- David Harsanyi: “Another reminder of the Left’s war against America’s foundation.” The Supreme Court’s Decision on Guns: A Huge Win for the Constitution
- “For now—especially in light of the Bruen decision—the arguments being offered for these laws are far from impressive.” Rhode Island’s New Gun Control Measures May Not Survive Constitutional Challenges
- “Laws already exist to curb gun violence, but they’re rarely enforced.” Will the New Gun Control Bill Do What the Public Wants? — I&I/TIPP Poll
- David Harsanyi Part Deux: “The Sullivan Act was named after Timothy D. Sullivan, one of the most corrupt politicians of his age.” New York’s Unconstitutional Gun Law Was Written By a Notorious, Corrupt Thug
- “Bluntly speaking, their non-solutions will lead to more mass murders, so they are going to be agitating in the future, but that was always part of the plan.” What’s Next for the Anti-Liberty Left’s Gun Confiscation Agenda?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The intersection between social media and illegal border crossing follows reports that platforms such as China’s TikTok and Facebook were allowing content from human traffickers on their platforms.” Border Patrol: Big Tech Platforms Being Used To Recruit Child Smugglers
- “Colorado officials are hoping to enroll about 10,000 illegal aliens under the subsidized health insurance program in the first year, with more enrollees every year after.” Biden Greenlights Colorado Giving Health Insurance to Illegal Aliens
- “. . . And more brazen about it than ever.” Biden’s Shameful Plan to Import More Illegal Aliens Into America
- “A source on the scene says they have a person of interest in custody. That person was also reportedly transported to an area hospital. At least 60 migrants were packed inside the trailer.” 47 Migrants Found Dead in Abandoned Trailer in Texas Smuggling Incident
- “ICE will now face its sixth year in a row without a confirmed leader. . . The withdrawal coincides with a border crisis that has plagued the U.S. since Biden took office. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has faced criticism from Republicans and some Democrats over his handling of the situation at the border.” Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, Biden’s ICE Nominee, Withdraws
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “California’s surging gas prices are the highest in the nation, at nearly $6.32 per gallon on average, versus $4.90 nationwide, according to the American Automobile Association.”Gavin Newsom, Democrats to Send Cash to California Residents to Buy Gas
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “None of these companies are putting out press releases explaining what they’re doing in light of Roe to support working mothers. . . This is not pro-woman. It’s anti-mother.”Companies That Vow to Cover Abortion Travel Costs Silent on Helping Mothers Pay For Baby Formula
- “Bottom line, in many cases the higher prices farmers are being paid aren’t covering the increase in their farm expenses. The cost of fuel is up and fertilizer prices have tripled.”Last Year, Biden Bragged About 16 Cents in Fourth of July Cookout Savings. This Year, Prices Rose By Double Digits.
- “Seven in 10 working full- or part-time are concerned about their plans for retirement, and six in 10 parents of children under the age of 18 are concerned about their ability to pay for child care,” CBS News reported. Most Americans Are “Concerned” About Their Ability to Afford “Day to Day Things”
- “Much of the state of the American economy isn’t numbers as much as what you see, feel, and experience as a consumer.” Just How Bad Is the Economy Really?
- “Semiconductor chip shortage likely to follow in its wake.” Shortages of Neon, Other Rare Gases Likely in Wake of Russia Limiting Exports
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “From Berlin to Beijing, the demand for coal is at a decade-long high. Coal is not dead. In fact, it’s never been more alive.” Coal is Dead; Long Live Coal
- Amid loud cheers from festival-goers, Thunberg reprimanded governments for failing to sufficiently address climate change and for creating fossil fuel “loopholes” for energy producers, allowing the deterioration of the climate to go unpunished. Greta “Scoldilocks” Thunberg Is Back: Teen Activist Predicts Climate Apocalypse During Appearance at Music Festival
- “Yeah, those green batteries are kept powered by the farm’s diesel generator which is ‘switched on as and when it is required,’ according to the report.” Counterculture Festival’s Electric Car Charging Stations Have a Dirty Little Secret
- “Science is under attack from many quarters and is being smothered or retreating across the board. Identity politics interest groups, of old or new stamp, are convinced that science stands in the way of their domination, and are determined to destroy and eliminate it.” The Enemies of Science
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Though only one voting member remains, the U.S. Sentencing Commission continues to provide valuable data on current crime trends.” A Ghost Agency Speaks
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Yes, a post about how there’s nothing wrong with all races celebrating their God-given rights is ‘sensitive content’ in the eyes of Instagram.” (it wasn’t the guns; it was equality and God that were “sensitive” – jjs) Instagram Marks Post Celebrating Black People Owning Guns as “Sensitive Content”
- “Regulating social media will always play into the Left’s hands.” Let Musk and Market, Not Regulation, Fix Social Media Sites
- “MSNBC’s Neal Katyal: In wake of Roe overturn, GOP legislatures could ban Tylenol.” Al Qaeda Lawyer Frets GOP Too Radical
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The CDC did not respond to multiple requests for comment when asked why it presented this misleading data and how that study made it though the agency’s rigorous review process.” CDC Caught Using False Data To Recommend Kids’ Chinese COVID Vaccine
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Failure to teach the basics, adherence to Common Core, and CRT are cited as reasons parents want and will now have school choice.” Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey Poised to Sign Expansive School Choice Bill Into Law
- “Her e-mail blast to well over 50,000 students, faculty, and staff freely admits that she’s using government property for personal purposes.” Did UC Berkeley’s Chancellor Violate California Law With Her Abortion E-Mail?
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The lawsuit noted that the New York State Constitution expressly states that voting rights are a privilege reserved for American ‘citizens.’” New York Supreme Court Strikes Down NYC Voting Rights for Foreign Nationals
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “For decades the courts have increasingly banned any religious action of any kind in any government facility, sometimes for things as minor as a government worker wearing a necklace with a cross on it. Essentially, the pendulum had swung absurdly to the point of outlawing religious speech in any venue where the government was involved, which in today’s America is practically everywhere. At the same time the courts have also increasingly ruled that no one can ban any government worker from proselytizing all kinds of secular political speech, even when acting as a government worker.” Pushback: Supreme Court Rules in Favor of HS Football Coach Fired for Praying
- “You don’t have to choose between a hob that you love and your faith.” How the Supreme Court’s Affirmation of Religious Liberty Impacts the Public Square
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Miranda Devine: “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] own words put the lie to his repeated insistence that he knew nothing about Hunter’s overseas business dealings.” Why Hunter’s Dealings with China Aren’t a “Big Fat Nothing” for His So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Father
- “What’s wrong with you?” Hunter Biden Lashes Out After Lavish Spending On Russia-Connected Escorts Revealed, Report Says
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Five former employees accused the party’s executive director Ben Meers of mental abuse and bullying. The party corroborated many of the allegations in an internal probe, but Meers still oversees its day-to-day operations.” Help Wanted: Kansas Governor Recruits Staff for State Democrat Party — Former Employees Have Described a Toxic Workplace
- “Republicans win back suburban voters.” Blue Exodus: More Than a Million Democrats Switch to Republican Party
- “Perhaps most notable about this shift is that many of the voters moving their registrations are in the suburbs. Democrats have relied on suburban voters to pump up their numbers in recent election cycles, and the move toward the GOP may mean that the Democrats won’t be able to count on the suburbs like they used to.” Red Wave Watch
- Doug Schoen & Andrew Stein: “The Democratic Party’s embrace of socialist-leaning politicians — namely “The Squad” — has not only put it on track to lose control of Congress in November. It’s at risk of becoming a marginal party that only appeals to the far left in years to come. Democrats Cater to the Woke at Their Electoral Peril
- “Several recent polls have found that Republicans lead in the generic congressional ballot for the first election cycle since 2014, when the GOP picked up thirteen seats in the House and nine seats in the Senate. If Republicans net 35 seats in November, they will hold their largest majority in the lower chamber since 1928.” Top Pollster Gives More Bad News for Democrats’ Midterm Chances
- “Ohio’s Marcy Kaptur distances herself from D.C. after serving for nearly four decades. . . Bernie Moreno, Ohio chair of the nonpartisan group U.S. Term Limits, said Kaptur’s ad proves the Democrat is ‘desperate’ with the midterm elections looming.” “Desperate”: Democrat Who’s Been in Congress Since 1983 Goes After “People in Washington”
- “An exorcism might be in order for the Democrat party.” Latinos Versus the Demoncrats
- “And every Democratic consultant in the country had the same thought: Are we really going to be stuck following this nincompoop if Old Joe can’t go on?” XiNN Gives Kamala Harris the Easiest Layup — And She Stile Misses
- “This is the worst political ad I’ve ever seen.” Illinois Dem Releases Comically Bad Campaign Ad
- “. . . Liz Cheney is learning the hard way that she was just a useful idiot for the Democrat Party by being a part of their partisan Jan. 6 Committee and that they really don’t look at her any better than they do any other Republican, especially now that she expressed support for the Supreme Court after Dobbs.” Liz-ard Cheney Gets a Rude Awakening
- “A new essay collection argues that the best thing for black Americans is for government to get out of the way.” (government = leftists – jjs) Black Power or Black Patriotism
- “Carlson launched an attack on the Republican Party that, while containing some truth, failed to see the forest for the trees.” (I see the author’s point, but at this stage of the game, I just can’t agree with it, and especially the word “misguided” in the headline – jjs)Tucker Carlson’s Misguided Attack on Republicans
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “French President Emmanuel Macron was overheard at the G7 summit in Germany Monday afternoon telling [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden that neither the United Arab Emirates nor Saudi Arabia have much room to increase oil production capacity, according to Reuters.” Macron Caught Breaking Some Bad News To Biden On G7 Sidelines
- “The official quoted by RFE argued that many of China’s BRI clients are having second thoughts, sometimes after administrations that made deals with Beijing are overturned in elections, so there should be a healthy appetite for the G7 alternative.” G7 Leaders Debate Alternative to China’s Belt and Road Debt Traps
- “Prime Minister Naftali Bennett’s coalition government broke down last week after failing to quell domestic unrest and unite on key legislative issues, including passage of a bill that extended the law to Israeli communities in the West Bank.” Israeli Parliament Bargains With Netanyahu To Ease Government Collapse
- Thad McCotter: “The purpose of this essay is not to advocate working with authoritarian regimes. Rather, it is to stem the practice of arbitrarily and capriciously condemning certain authoritarian regimes to enable the deflection of public’s attention and mute their outrage at the crimes of totalitarian regimes.” Authoritarian or Totalitarian?–Why It Matters
- “Were officials asleep at the wheel for this moral disaster?” Leading Art Show In Germany Displays Anti-Semitic Work 90-some years later and Entarte kunst lives up to its name – jjs)
- “Photoshopped fabrications from anti-Semitic media propagandists.” Iranians Falsely Claim Soccer Star Cristiano Ronaldo is “Anti-Zionist”
- “. . . while the cause of the deaths remains unknown, some have speculated that the youths may have been ‘exposed to some form of poison.’” South Africa Mystery: At Least 21 Children Aged 13-17 Found Dead at Pub
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Since the video of the launch provides no specific information about where or when, it is quite possible it is simply footage from the January 2021 launch. It will require orbital imagery to confirm this claim.” Iran Claims it Has Completed a Second Suborbital Test of New Rocket
- Robert Spencer: “What could possibly go wrong?” Biden’s Handlers Allow Members of a Foreign Terrorist Organization to Enter the U.S.
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The following are among the abuses Muslims inflicted on Christians throughout the month of May 2022.” “We Are Your Death”: the Muslim Persecution of Christians, May 2022
- “https://www.city-journal.org/the-world-cup-wont-be-a-windfall.” This Cup Won’t Runneth Over
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- The disease is spread to other people “by sharing respiratory and throat secretions (saliva or spit),” said the health agency. “Generally, it takes close (for example, coughing or kissing) or lengthy contact to spread these bacteria.” CDC Warns: “One of the Worst Outbreaks of Meningococcal Disease Among Gay and Bisexual Men in U.S. History”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Notice how this flow has eaten away at a large portion of its mesa. Notice also the numerous other similar flows along that same north-facing slope. Everything here appears impregnated with water ice, which over time and the cyclical swings in the red planet’s rotational tilt get alternatively heated and cooled.” A Thick and Syrupy Flow on Mars(. . . the Sheila Jackson-Lee Story – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Ricci Tres, who was born male but now identifies as female, on Saturday won a $500 prize for beating 13-year-old Shiloh Catori in the Boardr Open. Four of the six finalists were girls between the ages of 10 and 17.” Adult Biological Man Beats Teenage Girl To Win Women’s Skateboarding Contest
- “We are at the bottom, or close to it, anyway, of the ‘slippery slope’ that progressives told us does not exist.” The Groomer “Panic” Is a Hill Worth Dying On
- “One would have thought that racial discrimination on buses was a thing of the past.” A Homosexual Activist Group Gave Free Bus Tickets to Minorities and Trans People. It Likely Violated Civil Rights Law.
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I accept your terms.” Pop Singer Pink Mocked After Demanding Pro-Lifers Boycott Her Music
- “The War on the West deserves all the acclaim it’s getting.” Douglas Murray Does it Again
- Christian Toto: “The Tom Cruise sequel shattered one Hollywood rule that needs to die.”What We’re All Missing About Top Gun: Maverick’s Outrageous Success
- Dennis Prager: “Explaining unbelievable absurdity.” What Do “Men Give Birth” and “Defund the Police” Have in Common?
FINALLY . . .
- “Eli and 15 other scouts, as well as eight adult leaders, were on the train traveling from Los Angeles to Chicago when the train slammed into the truck at a public road crossing. The two troops of scouts were on their way home to Wisconsin after a 10-day backcountry excursion in New Mexico, said Skrypczak, who was not on the trip.” (maybe American isn’t doomed after all – jjs) Boy Scout Comforted Dying Truck Driver After Amtrak Derailment, Father Says
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.