Good morning, kids. Wednesday and there’s some good news to report this morning, despite the common, undergirding theme to all is that they are hallmarks of a third world banana republic. First up, on the election rigging front, that effort was smacked down in the courts in New York and Louisiana.
In New York, that states Supreme Court struck down a Rotten Apple edict granting voting rights to foreign nationals while down in Louisiana, the Supreme Court of the US yet again delivered another smackdown to the Left by restoring Republican-drawn lines in that state ahead of the midterms, thwarting, at least for now, the Dems’ effort to create a second black-majority district.
SCOTUS is on a roll, first with Roe, Bruen and the football coach praying case and now this. Even with all of these cases, it’s important to not apply a venturi effect to our nether regions since aside from Alito and Thomas the other advertisted-as-originalist judges may yet go off the rails in the future. But these cases, especially the first three, were absolute titanic wins.
Next, in the show trial/kangaroo court department, the titanic bombshell evidence that was sure to destroy Donald Trump and absolutely prove it was he who led an attempted insurrection to overthrow Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ landslide victory came off like another Acme trick cigar in Wile E. Coyote’s mouth.
On Tuesday, the liberal media soiled themselves over the so-called bombshell story that on January 6, 2021, President Trump grabbed the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then lunged at a Secret Service agent because he wanted to join the protesters at the Capitol.
The story came courtesy of Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows. . .
I’ll be damned if I’m going to give this fucking low-budget turd of a fiction any oxygen. Let us jump ahead.
“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening.
Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence, Richard Grenell, slammed the committee for allowing this testimony to not be challenged.
“So a junior staffer was pressured by @Liz_Cheney to lie under oath,” he tweeted. “Why wasn’t there a single committee member asking her if she had proof? This performance collapsed in an hour.”
“The DC media is corrupt and sick,” he concluded.
Soon after Alexander revealed that his sources challenged the story, Hutchinson’s lawyer, Jody Hunt, quickly attempted to walk back her testimony.
“Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told,” Hunt tweeted. “Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath.”
Given that this entire committee is a farce, which alarmingly has very real, tragic consequences especially for the scores of innocent Americans rotting in the Garland Archipelago as political prisoners — yet another indicator that America as founded is dead — and that the original lie of Trump/Putin collusion and the Moscow Motel Micturition Myth was exploded long ago, anyone with more than the two damaged synapses in Joey Soft-Serves brain case could see this story was completely laughable.
Which brings us to another banana republic identifier, propaganda. I give you Bret Baier.
Discussing the testimony from Mark Meadows’ former aide Cassidy Hutchinson about Donald Trump, Baier said, “Inside the limo saying he wanted to go up to Capitol Hill. They said you have to go to the White House. According to her testimony, he said, I’m the f-ing president. Take me there, and goes to grab at him. This testimony is, first of all, stunning because we haven’t heard this. Two, it is compelling because of her proximity to power all of these people directly having conversations with her”. . .
. . . He added, “She had another, obviously, another session behind the scenes with the committee they are playing the sound bites from and realized the power of this testimony. Perhaps politically, in the wake of Roe v. Wade and everything else to keep January 6 on the front burner. Bottom line, the testimony is stunning, and we are going to likely hear from the former president and his reaction to all of this, in one way or another. But you also have other officials, Pat Cipollone, former White House counsel. You have others who are weighing in here, behind the scenes through her testimony. Listen, I think it does move the ball in this hearing.”
The only ball that moved in that hearing was the shared, shriveled raisin-like uni-testicle of Adams Kinzinger and Schiff-for-Brains as it shot up from their scrotum into their throats. As for Baier, the only difference between him and a fireplug is that a rabid dog wouldn’t even lift its leg to piss on him.
To wrap things up, along with a collapsing economy, a devalued dollar, shortages of food and other staples, stagflation and the intentional dismantling of the fossil fuel industry, we have a wide open border and mass migration that puts even more pressure on the aforementioned while threatening to subsume our culture and turn us into an actual third world predominantly latin American failed state. This too, like $6.00 a gallon gas, is something that cannot be hidden from the citizenry especially when several dozen illegal migrants are found dead inside of a truck. So what does the junta do? You guessed it.
Answering a question about the White House’s response to criticism of Biden for the tragedy, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre first tried to deflect by pretending to be concerned about those who lost their lives and their families.
“So, 46 people died — right? — in the state of Texas, and so — and others, as I just mentioned, are still fighting for their lives,” she said. “So we’re still learning their names. Their families are still learning they lost loved ones, as when a tragic situation normally happens.”
After that, she insisted that the White House wants to hold human smugglers accountable before serving the biggest whopper you’ve ever heard.
“But the fact of the matter is the border is closed,” she said, “which is in part why you see people trying to make this dangerous journey using smuggling networks.”
Umm, what? The border is closed? Does anyone want to tell that to the countless number of illegal immigrants headed to our southern border right now or the illegal immigrants who are being housed in government facilities or quite literally shipped to other states in the country’s interior?
And so we laugh the laughter of the damned.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “So there are plenty of linguistic reasons alone to be suspicious of the grandiose notion of a top-down, international, and fundamental transformation of the way the world is supposed to work . . . ” Against the Great Reset: “The Great Regression”
- Michael Anton: “National Review’s failure to grasp the friend-enemy distinction is revealing.”Reductio ad Hitlerum
- “Corrupt institutions could do nothing if there were no members of law enforcement, from the local police to FBI agents, willing to act as the brute enforcers of state dictates.”America Is Not Immune From Brown Shirts
- “Connected to the controlled demolition of food and energy supply?” 10,000 Dead Cattle in Kansas – Why?
- Betsy McCaughey: “It’s no joke to find out, after you’re already in the hospital, that a superbug is raging room to room or has invaded the nursery where your newborn will be placed. That’s what happens when the CDC hides outbreaks.” The CDC is Deceiving Us Again — This Time Covering Up Unsafe Hospitals
- “A Texas county judge sided with abortion providers and temporarily blocked the enforcement of a pre-Roe law Tuesday, allowing clinics to perform abortion procedures in the state.” Judge Blocks Texas Trigger Law From Going Into Effect, Rules Abortions Can Proceed
- “For some reason, progressive governors like Gavin Newsom in California and Phil Murphy in New Jersey think that kind of sales pitch will help lure back companies that have since left their states.” Democrat Governors Try To Lure Back Companies With Promises Of Abortion
- Mollie Hemingway: “At a time Democrats desperately need to seem normal, they are saddled with one of the least defensible policy positions in American life.” Democrats’ Abortion Views Are Far Too Radical to Benefit From the Post-Roe Political Reality
- [Xavier Becerra] emphasized that “we’re going to stay within the confines of the law.” HHS Secretary on “Abortion Care”: “Every Option Is on the Table”
- “Defeated and despondent, the Left calls to impeach conservative justices at every turn.”The SCOTUS Legitimacy Crisis That Wasn’t
- “Such a decision would shut down more than 100 Amazon fulfillment centers, software development centers, and customer service centers, slashing billions in revenue and more than 150,000 jobs.” Pro-Abortion Amazon Employees Want To Kill Jobs in Pro-Life States
* * * * *
- Davis says that Collins claiming that Gorsuch and Kavanaugh lied to her “shows that she did not do her homework and she has a fundamental misunderstanding of the law of precedent.” Susan Collins Is Lying
- “The central figure in Roe v. Wade went back and forth between sides.” Was Jane Roe’s Pro-Life Conversion Genuine?
- “The simple fact is that Roe and Casey would still be the law of the land if Donald Trump had been defeated in 2016.” National Review’s Kevin Williamson Refuses to Give Trump Any Credit for Ending Roe
- Jeffrey Lord: “A historic record of appointing constitutionalists to the federal bench finally overturned Roe v. Wade.” Presidential Greatness Arrives for Trump
- “When the Left is miserable it’s a good day for America.” Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
- Dennis Prager: “Brainwashing women into believing their sexual nature is no different from men’s only benefited men. And men have benefited from abortion as a form of birth control.” Dobbs May Force Young Women to Confront Sexual Reality
- “Justice William Rehnquist’s dissents in Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey find overdue vindication in the Supreme Court’s Dobbs ruling.” The Lone Ranger’s Long Game
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Clinton Democrat gets into ‘weird racist territory’ on the African American Supreme Court Justice.” CA Lt. Gov. Kounalakis Brands Clarence Thomas a “Saudi Arabian Father”
- “Offensive, disgusting and false.” DeSantis Staffer Unloads on Hillary Clinton Over Clarence Thomas Screed
- “Even if people don’t break windows, you still gotta pay overtime for officers who are going to be managing that situation. Police brutality is expensive.” Keith “Wife-Beater” Ellison Blames Police for Damage From George Floyd Riots
- “Antifa thugs are even attacking pro-abortion pregnancy centres” Videos: Violent Attacks on Pregnancy Clinics Continue
- Robert Spencer: “Is this what AOC and Pelosi wanted?” Christian Pregnancy Clinic Torched in Colorado
- “It’s violent, idiotic reaction to Roe is all the evidence you need.” The Left Aborts its Right to Be Called Tolerant — Or Intelligent
- Christian Toto: “Cable giant goes quiet as Full Frontal star demands fans stalk Justice Alito”TBS Has No Comment on Samantha “Pee” Bee’s Incendiary Rant (Again)
- “[Terrorists] injured more than 2,000 officers in summer 2020 alone.” Black Lives Matter Supporter Says Activist Attacks on Police Are “Just Not Happening”
* * * * *
- “The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a spokesperson for Eric Herschmann told ABC News. Top Former White House Lawyer Delivers Devastating Blow to Cassidy Hutchinson Testimony
- “A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” he tweeted. Report: Lead Secret Service Agent Will Testify Trump Did Not Try to Commandeer Car on January 6
- “To the Democrats’ great excitement, Cassidy Hutchinson spun a fantastic fable that they’ll never admit doesn’t stand up to hard facts and logic.” Jan. 6 “Witness” Ludicrously Claims Trump Tried to Choke His Secret Service Agent
- “Three problems arise with the hearings.” Jan. 6, Adam Schiff-for-Brains, and the Real Big Liars — And Why It Matters
- “The leak included the private information of 244 judges and 420 reserve officers in addition to thousands of private civilians.” REPORT: California AG Leaks Names, Addresses of Gun Owners in the State
- “How does that differ from the SCOTUS ruling? Well, CA could be violating the First Amendment as well as the Second.” California Attorney General OK With Denying Carry Licenses Based on Ideological Views
- “Democrats hate the Second Amendment for the same reasons they hate free speech and fair elections: They want a monopoly on violence, words, and power.” Democrats Hate Every Second Amendment Victory Because It Challenges Their Monopoly On Power
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “They know full well the costs of their open-borders policies, but are pursuing them anyway—all for political benefit and pursuit of their personal ideology. It’s disgusting. How many more Americans and migrants have to die before we say enough is enough and demand the Biden [junta] take back our borders from the cartels?” White House Rejects Blame For Deadly Migrant Smuggling Event In Texas, Says Border Is “Closed”
- “The illicit rig had apparently been made to look like a properly registered truck in an effort to evade detection.” Texas Migrant Truck Was Covered in Spices to Hide Odor of 50 Dead Bodies
- “Many are blaming Joe Biden and his open-borders policies for the tragedy, and the White House is responding the only way they know how: lying.” White House Face Plants Doing Damage Control After Migrant Death Disaster
- “Lawmakers, former officials say change will let Iranian terrorists come to US.” The Biden Junta Just Made It Easier for Terrorists To Enter the United States
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “You get what you vote for, and you idiots voted for the highest gas and food prices in history.” Joe Biden Delivers the Most Expensive 4th of July in History
- “Meanwhile, American families were struggling amid skyrocketing gas prices and 41-year-high inflation, Breitbart News reported June 18, noting the issues persisted as the midterm elections approached.” Report: Baby Formula Stock Rates Not Improving, May Take Months to Change
- “Someone has to pay for it and it’s usually you.” Prager U Video: Milton Friedman — No Free Lunch
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “These predictions — based on a very simple computer model — are nothing more than guesses, and are apparently designed to both attack the growing space industry as well as garner funding for more such junk science. Scientists Claim Rocket Launches Are Going to Damage Ozone Layer
- The CO2 coalition filed an amicus brief Thursday with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, noting that “There is overwhelming scientific evidence that fossil fuels and CO2 provide enormous social benefits,” and asking that the rule be blocked pending a trial court hearing. Scientists Call on Federal Court to Follow the Science on Climate Regulation
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Ghislaine Maxwell will not kill herself. Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison
- “If you’re going to get arrested, do it in California.” Drug Dealers Caught with Enough Fentanyl to Kill Millions Spend Two Days in Jail: Thank You, Democrats!
- “That’s going to have a major impact on investigating crimes,” Detectives Endowment Association President Paul DiGiacomo said. “The detective squads are down now as we speak and are investigating more cases. It’s going to have an impact on public safety.” Frustrated NYC Detectives Leaving “Insane” NYPD, Have “Had Enough”
- “Burglaries? Forget about it.” UK Police Now Investigating Playground Insults
- Robert Spencer: “Let’s talk ‘privilege.'” Somali Cop Who Shot Unarmed Woman in Minneapolis to be Released Less Than Five Years Later
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Social media platform permits migrants to solicit dangerous smuggling services.” Facebook Mum on Dead Migrants After Greenlighting Solicitation of Human Trafficking
- “Experts warn unregulated abortion pills put women at risk.” WATCH: CNN Promotes Illegal Abortion Scheme
- Robert Spencer: “Thomas is right. The Supreme Court ‘should not ‘insulate those who perpetrate lies from traditional remedies like libel suits.’ Unless and until New York Times Co. v. Sullivan and the SPLC are taken down, conservatives will increasingly be second-class citizens in the United States.” Justice Thomas Wants to End Media’s Ability “to Cast False Aspersions on Public Figures”
- “The members of the committee keep promising something spectacular. But, after 5 hearings, they’ve released nothing new, and relied on their co-fabricators in the media to hype their selectively edited ‘evidence.’” Rep. Andy Biggs: Media Inflation Surrounding the January 6 Committee Distracts Americans From Democrats’ Failures
- The only difference between Bret Baier and a fireplug is that a dog wouldn’t lift its leg to piss on him. FNC’s Bret Baier: Hutchinson’s ‘Stunning’ Testimony Moved the Ball
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Demand surged ahead of city’s Gay Pride Parade.” NYC Health Clinic Offering Monkeypox Vaccine Overwhelmed by Demand From Homo Community
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The latest gift from the Ecohealth chief involves a number of Kremlin-linked researchers.”The Fauci-Funded Peter Daszak is Now Working With Kremlin-Backed Researchers, Isolating New Chinese Coronavirus Strains
- “The pandemic is retreating, but Big Brother isn’t.” China’s Chinese COVID Surveillance State and Its Western Imitators
- “Article censored after public alarm.” China Suggests it Could Maintain “Zero [Chinese] COVID” Policy For 5 Years
- “The willingness of DeSantis to stand up and raise questions over the CDC and FDA’s decision-making process is a much-needed breath of fresh air.” Why Aren’t More Republicans Highlighting the Risks of Giving Infants Chinese Covid Shots
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . do not expect this case to change much in academia, where almost every university has some variation of Georgia Gwinnett’s speech code. The colleges know they can make life very difficult for those whom they wish to silence — without much cost — and will continue to do so until these institutions and the individuals in charge are finally made to pay, in large amounts.” Pushback: Students Win Major Settlement With College for Denying Them Their Free Speech Rights
- An upcoming “Equity Design Lab” signals new grading practices at elite NAIS schools, explicitly designed to benefit some racialized groups while disadvantaging others.(De)Grading for Equity: New grading scheme arriving soon to NAIS private schools
- “New York leads the way toward a new and ugly generation.” False Values Proliferate in Higher Ed
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The lawsuit noted that the New York State Constitution expressly states that voting rights are a privilege reserved for American ‘citizens.’” New York Supreme Court Strikes Down NYC Voting Rights for Foreign Nationals
- “Louisiana, which is made up of six congressional districts, recently created a new voting map in which just one district had a black voter majority despite a third of the state’s population being black. Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards vetoed the map in March saying it was unfair, but the legislature overrode the veto, Reuters reported.” SCOTUS Hands Democrat Election “Fixer’s” Law Firm Another Big Defeat
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “ISIS is in Israel, but their supporters are in America.” Rep. Rancida Taliban’s Favorite BDS Group Mourns an ISIS Terrorist
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Jennifer Gran-larceny. Biden Energy Secretary Violated Federal Law By Using Office To Promote Democrats, Special Counsel Rules
- “Former president hires one-term city council member who was ousted for supporting defund police initiative.” This Far-Left Activist Was Too Woke for Minneapolis—But Not Obama’s Foundation
- Tale of the tape from Breitbart. Full Election Night Livewire Results
- “The four-term House member from eastern Long Island entered the race in April 2021, before any of his rivals, helping him obtain big fundraising and endorsement advantages>”Lee Zeldin Wins Republican Nomination for NY Governor
- “With 44.5% of the vote, Rep. Mullin did not meet the required vote threshold of 50% to declare victory, the AP originally reported. The election will move to a runoff between Mullin and the candidate with the second-highest votes.” Markwayne Mullin Advances To Runoff For Oklahoma U.S. Senate Seat
- “The Colorado Republican handily defeated Coram, a moderate who has been known to reach across the aisle during his time as a GOP state senator, according to the AP. During the campaign Coram blasted Boebert for being “a right-wing celebrity pundit rather than a representative of the people she is paid to represent.” Boebert Defeats Primary Challenger In Colorado Race
- “Three GOP candidates who were boosted by funding from Democratic campaign groups all lost their races in The Rocky Mountain State, which is serving as a testing ground for the Democrats’ move to favor candidates that they believe would repulse moderate or independent voters and stem forecasted losses for the party in the midterm elections.”Democrats Strike Out out as Trio of Preferred Candidates in Colorado GOP Races Lose
- “Davis is the fourth House Republican to lose a primary, joining West Virginia Rep. David McKinley, North Carolina Rep. Madison Cawthorn, South Carolina Rep. Tom Rice, and Mississippi Rep. Steven Palazzo.” Rep. Mary Miller Defeats Fellow Illinois Republican Rodney Davis In Heated Member Vs Member Primary
* * * * *
- “A fundraising e-mail worth thinking about.” The Appeal of Ron DeSantis
- “Democrat Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger told Fox News on Tuesday she doesn’t need [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden to campaign for her in the upcoming competitive re-election race.” You Know Biden’s in Trouble When a Democrat Goes on Fox News to Throw Him Under the Bus
- CNN’s Chris Cillizza: “The whispers of Hillary Clinton 2024 have started.” Hillary, The Comeback Kid? “Now Is Her Moment”
- “After eight years in office, Brown is the least-popular governor in the nation, according to a Jan. 1-March 31 Morning Consult poll.” Oregon Could Get Its First Republican Governor In Decades
- Michael Goodwin: “Giuliani told me two weeks ago he and Adams had not spoken since Adams’ election, and that is the city’s loss. Adams needs all the help he can get and Giuliani, despite some suspect judgment in recent years, has no peer when it comes to saving a drowning New York.” (Goodwin’s Trump aversion and belief in the myth of Biden’s 2020 “big win” sours an otherwise good piece – jjs) You Should Be Reaching Out to Rudy, Eric, Not Picking Fights With Him
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Ukraine accused Moscow of purposely targeting civilians. Russia claimed that the strike hit an arms depot and insisted the mall was empty.” (Beal and Loki go at it, right? – jjs) Almost Two Dozen Ukrainians Still Missing After Russia Hits Kremenchuk Mall
- “It’s on permanent standby, neutralizing Ukraine’s cyber efforts and acting as Putin’s silent partner.” China’s Share of Ukraine
- “The default had been widely expected since Russia missed the payment deadline in late May. Unusually, Russia had both the means and the will to pay off these debts, but still experienced its first default on foreign debt since 1918, shortly after the Russian Revolution.” Russia Defaults on Foreign Debt for First Time Since 1918
- “Yesterday’s speech follows Zelensky’s April statement that Ukraine needs $7 billion monthly to replenish the resources depleted by the war.” After More Than $50 Billion In Aid, Zelensky Wants Billions More From American Taxpayers
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- This week’s G-7 meeting in Germany brings to mind the apocryphal Mark Twain quip that “history doesn’t repeat itself — but it rhymes.” Or swap out if you like Santayana’s familiar (and authentic) axiom: “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”Out-to-Lunch Joe Biden Has the Worst G7 Summit Since Jimmy Carter
- The Times of Israel: “Israel is building a regional air defense alliance to defend its members from Iran, Defense Minister Benny Gantz said Monday.” Report: Israel Building Middle East Air Defense Alliance to Counter Iranian Missile and Drone Attacks
- “Biden’s obsession with striking a deal with Iran means that the administration is blinkered when it comes to the serious issues that many of the Iranian people and Iran’s neighbors are voicing.” The White House Must Recognize the Concerns of Iran’s Foreign and Domestic Adversaries
- “Bennett’s apparent and tragic political demise.” Israel Headed to its 5th Election
- “Its significance for America – and for the Jewish American community.” Azerbaijani Chairman Muradov’s Israel Visit
- “A possible complication for the papacy.” What Will Happen if Pope “Fiction” Francis Resigns?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The U.S. Army has not had a great year finding new recruits. Things have gotten so bad that they’ve actually dropped the requirement for a high school diploma or GED.” Get Woke, Go Broke, U.S. Military Edition: Army Recruiting Craters
- “Forcing pronouns on the Navy makes headlines but the Biden administration is forcing much more damaging changes on weapons and vehicles.” The Degradation of Our Military
- “Confucius Institutes on America’s college campuses have followed Sun Tzu’s teaching and now emulate water by rebranding and re-housing themselves in order to survive.” China’s Academic Soft Power
- “A recent Harlem project shows that gentrification is a good thing — even for the poor.” How Leftists Quash Housing Development by Getting Gentrification Wrong
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The National Academy for State Health Policy is run by former Democratic staffers and funded by liberal dark money.” Meet the “Nonpartisan” Health Care Group Behind Democrats’ Latest Costly Proposal
- “The FDA’s ban on a popular e-cigarette defies logic.” Warning: This Agency Is Hazardous to Your Health
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Increased solar activity is causing satellites to plummet from orbit.” Giant Sunspot Forms, Poised to Aim M-Class Solar Flare Toward Earth
- “If this is so, it indicates that the Chinese either could not or made no effort to control the de-orbit, something that should be standard for any upper stage that has mass that could hit the ground.” Did Pieces of a Chinese Upper Stage Land in the Middle of the Mediterranean Last Week?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “There are approximately 50 million children under age 18 in the United States. Almost two-thirds of them receive nutrition assistance at school. That says something about the state of our nation and means-tested benefits that we should probably think deeply about. However, for now, it also conveys the Biden administration is willing to let almost 30 million children go with emptier bellies to push a radical gender agenda. A significant majority of Americans oppose this policy.” Exclusive Poll: “Trans the Kids or Starve” is Not a Winning Message for Joe Biden
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “BlackRock, which regularly pressures American companies to invest more in ‘climate change’ priorities or promote ‘racial equity,’ has a history of cozying up to America’s most powerful adversary on the global stage.” (Larry Fink joins Klaus Schwab, George Soros and Hansjorg Wyss as the most dangerous threat to freedom and human development we face – jjs)Analysis: The Massive Woke Company Selling Out Americans to China
- “Jose Castillo is a nine-year veteran cast member who works as a Resort Duty Manager at Walt Disney World. He’s also a conservative Republican who is running for Congress in Florida’s 9th district.” Disney Cast Member Speaks Out Publicly About the Company’s Woke Direction
- [Christopher] Rufo’s previous efforts to expose the goings-on within Disney netted a number of videos revealing an executive’s “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” and plans to infuse shows for children of all ages with examples of multiple different gender identities and sexual orientations. Leaked Video From New Disney Show Features Trans Flag And Robot That Needs Help With Feminine Hygiene
- “There is growing pressure to buy into this new age of unreason.” Non-binary Pronouns Are Conquering the West
- Michael Anton: “Americans want more than anything to put race behind us.” Top Gun: Maverick— A Boomer Fantasy
- “The onslaught of ‘progressive’ ideas — and their devastating consequences.” The Institution of Marriage is Under Mortal Attack
HITHER & YON
- “Del Vecchio was the mastermind behind Luxottica, which was first developed in 1961 and merged with French lens-maker Essilor in 2018, according to Business of Fashion. The company owns recognizable brands such as Ray-Ban and Oakley and has designed luxury eyewear for Chanel and Prada.” Billionaire Fashion Icon Leonardo Del Vecchio Dead at Age 87
- “We become more human when our minds and hearts are open to the beauty of earthly sacredness.” An Ode to Joy and Life in William Wyler’s Roman Holiday
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.