Good morning, kids. Thursday and thanks to cobs CBD and Dave in FL for another great podcast. Seriously, who knew that optimism could be a thing?! Besides Dave’s insightful reading of the ’22 and ’24 tea leaves, an issue that both he and CBD touched upon beyond electoral politics is what America and our government, such as it now is, will look like just over the horizon. From my perspective and echoed by my estimable colleagues and many of you is that the coming of Donald Trump in 2016 not only pulled back the curtain, but yanked the whole friggin’ thing down, curtain rod and all, taking some of the wall with it.
In doing so, the American people saw who and what is running our country and to what end. For sure, $5.00 a gallon gas and climbing is the boot in the groin. But evil apparatchiks like this Brian Deese telling us to sit back and take it because it’s for the good of the “liberal world order” is the follow on head stomp.
Psaki-Psircling back, I mentioned something about “optimism.” Or as Oddball from Kelly’s Heroes put it, “Like wow! So many positive waves, man!” But, as Kelly himself said just before that, “Okay, let’s get down to cases.” The Deep State still controls the bureaucracy, both political parties — yes the leadership and infrastructure of the GOP is an enemy — the media, academia, much of the courts (the yuuuge SCOTUS rulings notwithstanding), an alarming number of corporate C-suites, and the military and national law enforcement. Collectively, they have crossed the rubicon starting with the attempted sabotaging of the 2016 election, the declaration of a national emergency over the General Tso’s Sickness to seriously damage electoral integrity, the fomenting of mass political terrorism during the 2020 mostly peaceful summer of love rioting, and finally the successful theft of the 2020 election, effectively overthrowing the government.
With scores of innocent people either rotting in the Garland Archipelago as political prisoners, or having their lives ruined in exchange for copping to a plea, the J-6 kangaroo court farce, the targeting of parents at school board meetings and the attempted establishment of an actual Ministry of Truth, even the lowest of heretofore low-information voters has been put some knowledge. And yet, people are livid at all of this, champing at the bit to do the only thing they can do: vote the bastards out. Voting? Really? In the face of all of this?
Given that a recent poll that I linked to a couple of weeks back indicated a clear and fairly large majority of respondents felt that 2020 at a minimum was seriously compromised. Maybe just afterwards they would have thought just the opposite. But that was before homosexual grooming of our children and savings being wiped out with hyperinflation. The electorate as a whole understands that everyone (except the diehards of the diehard dead-ender Maoists) wants and expects the Democrats to be gone, and bigly in ’22.
What happens if Dao-Min Yen rides in to the rescue? Perhaps a clue is over in Holland:
For the past several weeks, Dutch farmers in the Netherlands have been engaged in a nationwide protest against their government’s new arbitrary climate policies, which demonstrators say will impede their ability to sustain a living.
On Monday, dozens of farmers in trucks and tractors parked outside major supermarket distribution centers in cities throughout the country. The blockade comes on the heels of a convoy protest of approximately 40,000 farmers in “the central Netherlands’ agricultural heartland” last week, which clogged up local roadways and led to standstill traffic.
As Reuters reported, the demonstrations came in response to “targets introduced last month” by the Dutch government “to reduce harmful nitrogen compounds by 2030,” which authorities say “are necessary in emissions of nitrogen oxides from farm animal manure and from the use of ammonia in fertilizer.”
If successfully implemented, the state initiative to “go green” would almost certainly cripple the country’s private agricultural industry, as the regulations are “expected to include reducing livestock and buying up some farms whose animals produce large amounts of ammonia” . . .
. . . Despite their large numbers and commitment to freedom, Dutch farmers have begun to feel the wrath from their government. On Monday, police deployed tear gas and dogs to break up protests in cities such as Heerenveen, where farmers reportedly used tractors to block off a Lidl distribution center.
In addition to reports of police allegedly firing upon demonstrators, law enforcement officials have also issued more than 200 fines and made several arrests for “open violence” and blocking roadways.
Mind you, this is in Holland. I’m no ethnographer, but the Netherlands is a country and people that are about as liberal, peaceful and secular as they come. Like many other European nations, they atoned for the collective guilt over what happened to its Jews during the war (among other things) by opening its borders to a massive influx of Muslim immigrants with predictable results. Strange how what happened to Theo Van Gogh was all but ignored and someone like Geert Wilders is vilified. Yet with this green madness, somehow the people have woken up to the Globalist/EU wolf at their throat. The Dutch government’s response? Crush the farmers. You have to wonder what the reaction would have been had most or even some of them had been Muslim? Meh, Muslims don’t farm. But, think about it. This is Holland. Not North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela or Iran. Holland. A supposedly enlightened European democratic society that imposes its will on people and sets the water cannon and tear gas on them for daring to object.
Well, look at Canada only a few short months ago. In the wake of the truckers’ convoy protest over forced injections, how did Justin Castreau-cescu react? Arrests, confiscation of vehicles and bank accounts, among other things. Cana-fucking-da. Now look at what that maple syrup sucking hoser is up to:
The Canadian government is funding a booklet being sent to schools across the country that teaches children to be wary of people who champion “free speech.”
It’s a Paul Joseph Watson video, hence the short quote. But it says it all. Holland is no longer Holland. Canada is no longer Canada and America is no longer America. You know it. They know it. The forces that hijacked those governments and societies know it. The question is not do they know that we know? Of course they know we know. Yet they are betting the farm that we are not going to do a damned thing about it. So, okay, J.J. What about this “optimism” thing? In a sense, as Dave in FL and CBD talked about, I am optimistic in that I understand that what cannot go on will not go on. And this crap for sure cannot go on.
The only question is, what will the next iteration of society look like and, more alarmingly, how will that transformation come about? Do we have if not an amicable then at least a non-violent divorce that breaks us up into two or more nations, or is it a hot civil war? If the latter, that means only one side is going to come out on top. If they do, you know what’s in store. The problem is, if we do (God willing), will we have the ruthlessness to ensure that the likes of the American Left never have the ability to rise even to the level of dog catcher ever again?
In any case, despite the pain we are going through, which sadly is going to get a lot more painful in the near term, we and masses of reasonable people all over the world are not into paving the road to “the liberal world order” with our and our children’s bones.
A spark is going to light a fire that hopefully consumes Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Hansjorg Wyss, Larry Fink and Xi. Let it come soon. Inshalla
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A GOP unwilling to admit that can’t save America.” Obergefell Was as Unconstitutional as Roe
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Meet the amazing Brian Deese, savior of the planet and Joe Biden’s mouthpiece for the ‘liberal world order.’” Life of Brian
- David Harsanyi: “Against the Jacobins!” It’s Not “Minority Rule,” It’s the Point
- Daniel Greenfield: “A book review of The Bodies of Others: The New Authoritarians, COVID-19 and The War Against the Human.” The Long Political Journey of Naomi Wolf
ILLINOIS JULY 4th PARADE SHOOTING
- “According to prosecutors, Crimo confessed to shooting at innocent paradegoers from a rooftop perch. He allegedly admitted to dressing up in a woman’s clothing and covering his tattoos in makeup to try and conceal is identity. After he fled the rooftop, according to prosecutors, his Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle fell out of his bag in a back alley.” Highland Park Shooting Suspect Held Without Bail, Supposedly Confessed to Crime
- “A neighbor said to Fox that ‘There were always police cars at the house. The parents were arguing, fighting all the time.’” What’s Going On with the Highland Park Killer’s Parents?
- “There’s nothing praiseworthy about red flag laws or gun control when they fail to stop bad guys wherever they’re implemented.” Illinois Has All the Gun Laws Republican Senators Caved to Push States Into, and That Didn’t Stop the Highland Park Killer
- “How many times can a person say ‘seriously’ in one sentence?” “She’s Amazingly Bad at This”: Harris “Seriously” Gives Incoherent Speech in Highland Park
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Failure will have serious consequences.” On Five-Year Anniversary of Shooting, Leftists Again Threaten Congressional Baseball Game
- “Monument has attracted controversy over creepy messaging.” Explosion Partially Destroys Georgia Guidestones
- “When a person shows you who they are, believe them.” Why the Left Truly Is Evil (and Not Stupid)
* * * * *
- “Key House Republicans are threatening to subpoena records of the Jan. 6 committee if the GOP retakes the majority next year — an escalation of the party’s effort to undercut the investigation’s findings,” Axios reported on Wednesday. Report: Republicans Plot ‘Vengeance’ on January 6th Committee
- “You can’t have a good life without investing in the project.” On Purpose
- “Despite the violence, the Family Research Council is still on the SPLC’s hate map, along with Alliance Defending Freedom and about 20 churches. The SPLC’s map leaves off groups such as Black Live Matter and Antifa, which have engaged in actual domestic extremism in the form of riots and violence against civilians, small businesses, and police officers. The SPLC also partners with the Canadian Anti-Hate Network, which has expressed support for Antifa’s Canadian counterpart.” Leftist Front Group SPLC Uses Its Expertise In Political Targeting To Help The J6 Committee
* * * * *
- “Back to the problem I posed in 2017: ‘So I’m thinking through what it will mean to live without institutions.’” Gallup: Trust in Institutions Hits a New Low
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “U.S. crude inventories are at their lowest since 2004, according to the report.” REPORT: Oil That Biden Released From US Strategic Reserves Ended Up In China
- “To avoid summer blackouts, environmentally obsessed California must turn to out-of-state fossil fuels. Its regulatory climate is the key barrier to achieving its renewable goals.” Saved by Fossil Fuels
- “As the did with Jimmy Carter in 1980, soaring gasoline prices could cost a [so-called quote-unquote “president”] his job.” Will $5/Gal Gas Be the Death Knell for Biden’s “I Did That” [So-Called Quote-Unquote] Presidency?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “NBC News reported that Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV), who was primarily responsible for tanking the Build Back Better Act, continues to hold talks with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on a reconciliation package that would spend $500 billion and raise $1 trillion in revenue.” Senate Democrats Pushing $500 Billion Climate, Obamacare Package
- In a 328-278 vote, the European Commission survived an attempt by the EU Parliament to block its designation of nuclear energy and gas production “as transitional activities contributing to climate change mitigation.” The move will likely increase investment, but gas producers must follow emission guidelines to be eligible. European Union Classifies Gas and Nuclear as ‘Green’ Amid Energy Price Surge
- “With a nod to Jane Austen, it’s a truth which should be universally acknowledged that a country dependent on renewable energy must be in want of 100 percent backup power. No, not 50 percent nor even 95 percent. When the sun doesn’t shine and the wind doesn’t blow, we get a zero-power flow. Sadly, what should be universally acknowledged is studiously spurned by Climateers.” “Green” Monomaniacs in Pursuit of the Unattainable
- “In a video that has since gone viral, a man claiming to be a parolee exited a vehicle and pleaded with the protesters to let him pass, alleging that he would be sent back to prison if he was late for his job.” Watch– Climate Protesters Block Traffic, Police Arrest Parolee Pleading to Get to Work
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “When will he learn that Carter’s presidency is an example of what to avoid, not to emulate?” Brace Yourself for the Biden Housing Bust
- “The ideas expressed in Bruen must inevitably lead to reversing numerous unconstitutional tests imposed by various Circuit Courts.” It’s Really Time for SCOTUS to Put Restrictive Gun Laws to Bed
- “The quality of campaign ads has gotten better in recent years. It’s easier now for candidates and PACs to create professional videos on a budget, and when a candidate has something compelling to say other than just attacking an opponent, he or she can create something truly memorable.” Black GOP Congressional Candidate Runs the Boldest Gun Rights Ad Ever
- Three of those companies are on the Fortune 500 Top 10 — Amazon, Apple, and CVS Health. Taxpayer-funded National Public Radio (NPR), which promotes abortion as “health care” and condemns people who are “anti-abortion,” reported on plans companies are making: At Least 64 U.S. Businesses Vow to Pay to Abort Unborn Babies After Roe Reversal
- “No, lady. The centers, unless religious affiliated, likely have information about keeping the baby, adoption, and abortion. They have compassion unlike you.” Pro-Abortion Warren Thinks Pregnancy Crisis Centers Deceive and Lie to Women
- “Perhaps no issue more succinctly describes today’s sharp political divisions than the question of whether individual human life is seen as a blessing or a curse.” Democrats’ Anti-Democratic Delusions Require Population Control
- “If Republicans cannot convince a majority of voters that a vote against killing babies is right and good, then they’re losers who need to step aside.” Losers Should Lose so Winners Can Win
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The move was meant to pressure Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to take direct action to secure the border. The question is, will he?” Texas Counties Say the Border Crisis is an “Invasion.” They’re Not Wrong
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “There is no telling how many citizens this hero citizen saved from one phone call … one phone call saved numerous lives on the Fourth of July,” Smith said. Two Foreign Nationals Arrested for July 4th Mass Shooting Plot in Virginia
- “It’s long past time for the media and the Black Lives Matter crew to give up the knee-jerk reaction to defend every single black male.” Jayland Walker Was Not an “Unarmed Black Man”
- “Harris held an Instagram chat with Joe Biden mere weeks before he became the center of an FBI investigation into sex solicitation.” (Joe had pointers about sniffing teeny-boppers – jjs) Netflix’s Cheer Star, Biden Campaign Surrogate, Jerry Harris Sentenced to 12 Years for Child Pornography
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- LOT Founder Chaya Raichik: “It’s like holding up a mirror. And it infuriates them. For this I’ve gotten death threats, hate messages, and most notably, doxxed by the Washington Post.” LIBS OF TIKTOK: I Exposed the Progressive Left With Their Own Words and Actions, and They’re Furious
- “A former Facebook engineer details how the company suppressed a Free Beacon report on the Biden [junta’s] plan to fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts.” How Facebook Crushes Conservative News
- “Google claims that its spam filter is ‘thoroughly apolitical,’ but only an idiot who has had his or her head in the sand for the past five years would believe that. There is too much evidence that the management and employees at big tech companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc like to sabotage the free speech of conservatives.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Google Blacklists Republican Party Fund Raising E-mails
- “Given the intensity of emotion and violence prompted by the Supreme Court’s Dobbsdecision that ended Roe v Wade’s bloody 49-year tenure — a decision the Rolling Stonearticle all but declares resulted from that problematic prayer with the justices — it comes as no surprise that security guards were needed for days afterwards on the 2nd Street NE “Ministry Row” where multiple evangelical legal, political, and outreach groups maintain offices.” Rolling Stone Smear Shows Yet Again That Elite Journalists Just Don’t Get Religion
- “It was this young NCAA athlete who was deleted from the space because she didn’t say the proper thing politically. It is the fact that back in 2020, when I was reporting on BLM burning down and looting Black-owned businesses in downtown Austin, or Antifa stopping a Black father from him going to work and him getting out of his vehicle and pleading with these people to let him go to work–all of those clips have now been deleted from history.”WATCH: Banned Journalist Savanah Hernandez Says Big Tech Rewrites Reality “In Live Time”
- “Here’s the tweet that got him ‘permanently suspended.’ :It doesn’t stop infection. Or transmission. Don’t think of it as a vaccine. Think of it – at best – as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS. And we want to mandate it? Insanity.'” Chinese COVID Journalist Alex Berenson Settles Suit With Twitter, Is Reinstated Nearly a Year After Refusing to Bend Knee
- “Politicized news outlets have alienated the reading public, but refuse to alter course.” Will Americans Ever Trust The Media Again? — I&I/TIPP Poll
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Jeffrey I. Barke, M.D.: “Why is Big Pharma as well as its government allies in the FDA, CDC, and NIH still pushing worthless vaccines?” Follow the Chinese COVID Money
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Radical ideologues fueled by billions of woke foundation dollars are destroying public education.” The Purposeful Degradation of America’s Schools
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “The investigation represents a political witch hunt seeking retribution against Trump and his lawyers for challenging Georgia’s election results.” Like the J6 Committee, Fulton County DA Works Overtime to Criminalize Challenges to Election Law Violations
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A high school football coach slays Goliath.” Religious “Indoctrination” at the 50-Yard Line
- “The university’s treatment of Israel raises questions about the quality of its education.”BDS at Harvard
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Allegations of political influence swirl around Sam Brinton.” (also flies and insanity – jjs)REPORT: Whistleblower Demands Investigation Into Biden’s Nuclear Drag Queen Hiring Process, Alleging “Substantial Irregularities”
- “Catherine Cortez Masto presents award to self-described ‘faglicious homo’ for hosting ‘Drag Queen Story Time.'” Nevada Dem Senator Quietly Honors Drag Queen for Working With Children
- “The state filed a tax warrant against Brook Avenue Press — a children-oriented publishing house Ocasio-Cortez founded in 2012 — on July 6, 2017, to collect $1,618 in unpaid corporate taxes, the Washington Examiner reported. The tax warrant has increased 52% to cost $2,461 due to the representative not paying the taxes.” Stacked But Stupid Titty Caca AOC Hit With Fines And Warrants For Dodging Taxes
- “Rep. Sharice Davids ditches $17,000 of energy stocks ahead of tough reelection bid.”Kansas Dem Quietly Dumps Stock Portfolio After Free Beacon Exposé
- “Fact check: No.” Twerking State Senator Claims She is Being Targeted Because She’s “Queer” and “Black”
- “A TikToker’s epic rant against Democrats’ tone-deafness goes viral.” “It’s Getting Worse
- Robert Spencer: “And now we have this same [junta] doing what authoritarian regimes love doing: establishing a cult of personality and putting up massive pictures of the Dear Leader so that he can receive the adulation of the adoring masses. The big posters of The Big Guy so far are only in the White House, but it’s nonetheless both extraordinarily tone-deaf and a bad precedent as well.” White House Replaces Classic Norman Rockwell Paintings With “Jumbo Photos” of… Joe Biden
- “He has had outstanding support from Dems, libs, progressives, leftists, and other radicals who are pro-abortion, anti-2nd Amendment, anti-religion, and who hate him.” Thanks to Dems, Trump is Still Winning
- “The Florida Republican Party has added 82,900 more voters to its ranks since the last major U.S. election cycle in 2020.” Republicans Are Turning a Massive Swing State Solidly Red
- “The list of potential Democratic 2024 presidential contenders is already lengthy, with Govs. Roy Cooper of North Carolina, Phil Murphy of New Jersey, J.B. Pritzker of Illinois, Jared Polis of Colorado, Gavin Newsom of California and Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan were all highlighted in a May piece by the Intelligencer.” Knives Are Out for Biden as Contenders Crop Up for 2024
- “. . . Rep. Joyce Beatty (D., Ohio) was also absent from the names provided, raising questions about Biden’s standing within the black community. Beatty, who has tried to push Biden to the left on issues related to immigration and student debt relief, was one of only two Democratic House members from Ohio who did not attend.” Chair of Congressional Black Caucus Snubs Biden
- White House Senior Adviser Anita Dunn said, according to the press release. “Her leadership helped us tell the story about the fight Joe Biden is making for the working families of America.” Another Rat Jumps Ship: White House Comms Director Kate Bedingfield To Step Down
- “Mitt itemizes our national problems, and then blames us.” Mitt Romney — Master Troll
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Trump may be gone from office, but the beneficial effects from the Abraham Accords just keep flowing (with a little help from both Obama and Biden).” Some Wonderful News Out of . . . Wait for It . . . Saudi Arabia
- “A failing regime in total disarray.” (propped up only by the Kalorama Klown Komintern and our money – jjs) Iran: Regime Fires IRGC Intel Chief, Arrests Senior General on Charges of Spying for Israel
- Thanks for that. Now go abolish yourselves. FBI: China Looking to ‘Insulate’ Economy From Sanctions That Would Follow Invasion of Taiwan
- “The text does not define what constitutes a violation of this provision, nor does it suggest what kind of response from the government would be appropriate. These omissions leave the decisions of whether an entity has offended the government and what to do about it in the hands of state officials.” Communist China Revises ‘Sports Law’ to Crack Down on Critics
- “Whether it’s the Netherlands or Canada, the story is the same across the globe.” Dutch Government Launches Canadian-Style Crackdown On Farmer Protests
- “Says it’s ‘hate propaganda.’” Government-Funded Booklet Teaches Canadian Kids to be Suspicious of “Free Speech”
- “Having made one ‘fair and balanced’ condemnation, will the HRW now go back to what it loves to do best?” Human Rights Watch Accuses Palestinian Authority and Hamas of Torture
- “For Christians and other minorities, is Assad safer than fiendish jihadists?” Syria’s Devil You Know
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- The White House called it “the most substantial policy to strengthen the solvency of our nation’s multiemployer pensions since the enactment of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) in 1974.” (I call it yet another Big Government disaster waiting to happen – jjs) Biden Touts Plans to Protect Union Pension Plans Through the American Rescue Plan
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The devastating effects are becoming more apparent with each passing day.” Blind Faith in Doctors – Part II
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Though China touts this as a commercial facility for private commercial launch companies, everything in China is still controlled and owned by the government. Nothing will happen at this new site that China’s military does not approve.” China Begins Construction of Commercial Spaceport
- “Engineers at the University of Arizona are developing a prototype sailplane that they think could fly for long distances on Mars at higher altitudes than a helicopter and not be reliant on solar batteries.” Engineers Propose Flying Gliders on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Brice Williams, who uses the drag name Anastasia Diamond, allegedly downloaded 49 photos and 25 videos of child pornography between May and December 2020, according to the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office.” Award-Winning Drag Queen, LGBTQ Youth Adviser Charged With 25 Counts Of Child Pornography
- “DeSantis explained that his reason for vetoing the bill was tied to its potential for retroactive application to existing divorce settlements.” DeSantis Vetoed Divorce Bill That Would Have Presumed 50-50 Time-Sharing of Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Victor Davis Hanson: “There are historical downsides—economic, cultural, social, and military—to nations that shun child-raising.” The Disappearing American?
- BuzzFeed called it “an unhinged Right-wing revenge fantasy.” Critics, Media Trash Chris Pratt’s Anti-Woke Terminal List, Audiences Love It
- “The ultra-progressive mindset maintains its grip on institutional power, but in terms of what people actually believe, it’s on the downswing.” Peak Woke? (or a weak poke – jjs)
- “It’s ruining sports.” Prager U Video: Pro Sports Photographer Chris Elise Condemns Wokeism
HITHER & YON
- “The fundamental problem of the hit Netflix show is the notion of good and evil as something that only floats along the surface.” Beyond Good and Evil in Stranger Things
- Deroy Murdock: “This unforgettable epic unfolds with visual panache and sonic excitement.”See Elvis Before It Leaves the Building
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.