Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and I’m still in NYC. A SNAFU resulted in having to ditch our original moving company and scramble for a new one. So, if all goes to plan, we’ll be on the road just one week late. Please G-d. Huge thanks to cobs Weird Dave, Buck Throckmorton, Mis Hum and CBD for filling in in my absence. Now, on to the meshugas, of which there is an abundance (as always) given the current state of the world.
Even with the best will, training, and resources in the world, unless police are already on the scene when a shooting starts, there will be a lag time between the shooter’s control over the scene and the police’s arrival. The only thing that can change the dynamic during that interval before the police arrive is a legal gun owner willing to act. That’s what happened in Indianapolis, when a man started shooting in a shopping mall, killing three people and injuring two others, only to be stopped dead by an armed citizen.
As of this writing, a local Fox News affiliate has the most comprehensive report I’ve seen. According to that report, the shooting occurred in Greenwood, at the Greenwood Park Mall. A lone shooter entered the food court with a rifle and several filled magazines. He began to shoot into the mall, killing three people and injuring two others. Fortunately for all the other people in that mall, a 22-year-old man with a legal gun and a good eye killed the shooter. There is no news about the shooter’s identity or motive.
As this shooting demonstrates (again), the notion of making guns illegal is ludicrous. Guns, having emerged from Pandora’s Box, will never return. The only thing one can know with certainty is that, once law-abiding people are disarmed, only two kinds of people will still have guns: Individual bad guys…and the government. And speaking as a Jew, I know exactly what happens when only the government has guns, and it decides that certain people in the country are disfavored and need to be removed.
Bingo times infinity. Which is exactly the reason the latest degradation of our absolute Gd-given right of self defense passed in Congress, aided and abetted by the Leftist confederate stooges in the GOPe in the wake of the mass shooting massacre in Uvalde a few weeks back. Speaking of which, the official report has been released and it’s not pretty.
The report, compiled by a Texas House Committee, detailed a series of missteps on a number of fronts — from the shooter’s family failing to identify warning signs to the school’s apparent habit of leaving doors unlocked or propped open — but the strongest condemnation was reserved for law enforcement officers who arrived on the scene and then waited to act for over an hour.
“They failed to prioritize saving the lives of innocent victims over their own safety,” the report read, openly criticizing law enforcement for failing to act in the face of a clear emergency — and making it clear that the biggest failure had not been in a lack of manpower or equipment but a lack of leadership and communication at a critical moment. . .
. . . While much of the heat in the wake of the shooting has been directed at local authorities — Uvalde school district officers and local sheriff’s deputies — the report indicated that the overwhelming majority of responders on the scene had been state police officers (91) and U.S. Border Patrol agents (149). The remainder were U.S. Marshals, federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) officers, and local authorities from neighboring counties.
So our betters in government — the enlightened elite who proclaim their intellectual and moral superiority gives them the right to lord over us “for our own good” — who insist only law enforcement should have firearms have created an environment that has degraded law enforcement to such an extent that literally hundreds of cops show up on scene and do nothing as children are massacred barely a few yards away from them. And this in perhaps the deepest of deep red states where the 2A is for the most part sacrosanct.
Either ACAB or they aren’t. Which is it, Lefties? Even when firearms aren’t even involved, it’s in your face just who those in power deem are threats. Not to the citizenry but to their attainment and hold on absolute power.
Just recently, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg charged a bodega worker with murder for defending himself with a knife against an unprovoked attack by an ex-con that resulted in the assailant’s death. Meanwhile, the assailant’s girlfriend has escaped all charges whatsoever for stabbing the bodega worker because, prosecutors said, she was only trying to help her boyfriend fight back against the bodega worker. . .
. . . More dangerous criminals on the loose who are in possession of illegal guns make us less safe, not legal guns in the hands of law-abiding people. District Attorney Bragg would rather let dangerous criminals back on the streets where they can obtain illegal guns on the black market and continue jeopardizing public safety. But he does not hesitate to go after a crime victim for defending himself. . .
. . . Here is another example of progressive madness in New York’s criminal justice system that has turned New York City upside down. Two suspected Mexican drug-cartel smugglers were apprehended with their horde of $1.2 million worth of crystal meth while trying to make two drug deliveries. They were then promptly released with no cash bail requirement. That is because crystal meth is considered a controlled substance in New York, not a narcotic, and the charge of second-degree possession of a controlled substance carries no bail requirement under New York State’s progressive criminal-friendly bail “reform” law. . .
. . . Nevertheless, for some unexplained reason, New York City’s emergency management agency decided to put out a public service announcement on July 12th giving advice to New Yorkers about how to survive a nuclear attack. The agency advised New Yorkers to get inside a building, secure the doors and windows, and stay inside. Although hardly likely to protect New Yorkers against the devastation of a nuclear attack, staying off the streets is certainly one way to avoid dangerous encounters with violent criminals. Even staying inside, however, won’t protect New Yorkers against home invasions.
Most New Yorkers are not very worried about a nuclear attack these days. They are worried about surviving in the madhouse created by reckless progressive government policies that have caused violent crime to become the new normal.
Psaki-psircling back to the Indiana mall shooting, you see why this story is going to be buried if it can’t be spun. When every second counts police are minutes away. In the case of Uvalde, they’re actually right there waiting for the taxpayer funded ESU roach coach to deliver coffee, donuts and a CNN crew to do a Leni Riefenstahl shuffle on evil white boys with AR-15s. But when a responsible, armed citizen is doing the job today’s American law enforcement can’t or won’t (which by the way has been the natural order of things since time immemorial), and doing it absolutely effectively, that cannot be allowed to stand. Even when firearms aren’t even involved, as is the case with the bodega owner who had the gall to selfishly put his individual life above that of collective. He refused to be the broken egg from which the rotten omelet is allegedly made. And it never is.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Discontent with left-wing policy failures is triggering massive protests all over the world. Just don’t expect to read all about it in the New York Times.” Here’s Why the Media Don’t Want You to Know About the Massive Protests Going on Around the Globe
- “The gun debate is over. Let’s fix the fatherless, faithless culture drugging our boys.” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Op-Ed: How to Stop Mass Shootings
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Biden regime is decoupled from both the past and reality, and quite capable of destroying Americans’ lives as they have known them.” Biden and the Destruction of Wisdom
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Say goodbye to Biden — and hello to ‘King Kong Monkey [Chinese] COVID-19.'” The Democrat Plan to Steal the Midterms
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Schiff tucked an amendment into the National Defense Authorization Act that would prohibit any evidence collected in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act from being used in investigations. Why?” What is Adam Schiff-for-Brains Hiding?
- Robert Spencer: “An Unholy Alliance aims to destroy all opposition to the Left.” Southern Poverty Law Center Helping Out With Jan. 6 Witch Hunt
- “Is there something else going on? If it is failing spectacularly to do what we assumed were the goals of the committee then is it possible we’ve missed what is really motivating the committee?” The Real Goal of the J6 Committee: Dehumanize Political Opponents
- Roger Kimball: “In order to understand what the Times is up to, one needs to approach its stories as one would approach those emitted by the Soviet Union or other totalitarian regimes.” Regime Propaganda, Ray Epps, and the New York Times
- “Including a lack of trust in election integrity.” Jan. 6: Bad Advice Has Bad Consequences
* * * * *
- “A neighbor that you like probably voted for Donald Trump.” MSNBC Regular Malcolm Nance Wants You To Kill Your Neighbor
- “Is he not a bad guy?” WATCH: Mom Shot at By Man Killed By Police Crashes Protest
- “Biden’s handlers know that the establishment media will ignore property damage and, if anyone actually gets killed, will absolve them of all responsibility. So for them, there is just no downside to perpetuating the legal double standard.” Justice for All? Over 50 Attacks on Pro-Life Groups Since May, and Not a Single Arrest
- “After all, it’s much easier to apologize than to get permission.” The Leftist Strategy: Take America Down before Anyone Notices
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “The concerns about price are tied to a timeline for sanctions on Russia that could further exacerbate energy supply problems and may force Russian President Vladimir Putin to take drastic retaliatory action.” Gas Prices Could Be Spiking Again by Election Day
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Six months ago, I made it clear that you have people like Manchin, Sinema to a lesser degree, who are intentionally sabotaging the president’s agenda, what the American people want, what a majority of us in the Democratic Caucus want. Nothing new about this.”Watch Bernie Sanders Lose It Over Manchin “Sabotaging” Biden’s Agenda
- “When an idea is based on a lie, it is hard to imagine it winning an essential, worldwide political debate. But in the past few weeks I’ve had three encounters with businesses that have brought home the raw power of the ‘climate change’ lobby, raising harsh questions about whether it can be defeated.” There’s No Escape From “Climate Change”
- “National Asset Companies may provide a workable free-market solution to environmental challenges.” Do Natural Asset Companies Pose a Threat?
- “As much power that can be got from wind and solar has to be backed kW for kW by another means. One hundred percent firming required. And by a means which can deliver a continuous and indefinite 24/7 flow.” In Oz, No REST for the Greenies
- “Oh no, panic!” Latest Excuse For Technocratic Control: It’s Hot in Summer
- “The devastating legacy of Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring.” (the pretext that spawned the EPA – jjs) Children Die When “Eco-Lies” Disrupt the War Against Mosquitoes
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Times are going to be rough, because our government has done a massive damage, an unbelievable amount of stealing and borrowing that we, ultimately, will have to pay for.”Wealth Through Theft
- “California truckers are protesting against AB 5, a new regulation that would reclassify them as employees rather than independent contractors. Truckers say this is ‘messing with a working model,’ and that they’ll “have to take less work and charge more. AB 5 takes effect at a time when supply chain issues are of major concern, and the White House is watching the issue.” California’s New Pro-Union Law Could Grind the Supply Chain to a Halt
- “We live in the age of man-made disasters. And the men making these disasters are the oligarchs and the governments they control are tyrannies.” Blame it on the Rain
- “The public would do well to ignore anything Biden says about inflation, given his horrible track record when it comes to this topic. Since prices started their upward climb in March 2021, Biden has by turns claimed that it was the result of a booming economy, that it was temporary, that it was the result of supply chain bottlenecks, and most recently that Vladimir Putin is to blame.” Cataloguing Biden’s Ineptitude On Inflation
- “Texas’s experience suggests that overturning Roe v. Wade will not prove to be a seismic political event, at least as far as election outcomes are concerned. The muted reaction to the Texas Heartbeat Act, the beginning of the end of abortion in Texas, only emboldened pro-life elements across the state.” In Texas, Life Goes On After Abortion
- “Historians have routinely provided faulty information in the service of achieving a legal goal.” Dobbs and the Prostitution of History
- “Handmaid’s Tale references turn a blind eye to the centuries of oppression people of color … have faced.'” Pro-Abortion Group Pleads With Activists To Stop Referencing Handmaid’s Tale
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The precipitous drop in migrant prosecutions illustrates [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s break from prior administrations’ policies toward illegal immigration. Refraining from bringing criminal charges against the vast majority of individuals entering the country illegally also provides evidence for critics who say the White House is exacerbating the migration crisis on the southern border.” Biden Halts Prosecutions for Most Illegal Border Crossings
- “The group also takes taxpayer money via sanctuary jurisdictions.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Linked Group Wins $172 Million Contract from Biden to Help Border Crossers Avoid Deportation
- “An illegal immigrant raped the 10-year-old girl in Ohio who got an abortion. Build the wall.”For Democrats, Better To Import Rapists Than Be Called Racist
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “It is unclear whether the gunman is one of those counted in the two deaths, or if they represent an additional death, the outlet noted. It is also unclear what the shooter’s motive was, and the number of active shooters.” 2 Dead, 3 Wounded In Indiana Mall Shooting
- “This is the counter-narrative to the Democrats’ insistence that law-abiding Americans should be disarmed.” A Good Guy With a Gun Stopped an Armed Guy on a Murderous Rampage
* * * * *
- “Egregious poor decision making.” Nearly 400 Cops Gathered at Uvalde School Before Anyone Did Anything
- “The 77-page report released by a Texas House investigative committee concluded the school did not prepare ‘adequately’ for a potential threat or attack due to the five-foot exterior fence and noncompliance by school personnel to lock the exterior and classroom doors. The committee said school administrators and district police “condoned” this threat through their failure to follow these basic safety protocols.” Committee Releases 77-Page Report On Uvalde Police’s Response To Robb Elementary Shooting
- “A progressive tale in NYC.” Where Self-Defense Turns into a Charge of Murder
- “Mayhem and murder under a canopy of fireworks.” Philadelphia’s Fourth of July Concert — and Shooting Police
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “[Fareed] Zakaria wrote in his Washington Post opinion piece that Democrats are out of touch with Americans on social and cultural issues and that the party needs to focus on improving its performance on infrastructure, especially in blue states. Liberals reacted quickly, alternatively accusing the author of transphobia and denying that Democrats are really focused on issues like pronouns and transgenderism.” Libs Melt Down After CNN Host Suggests They Stop Fretting About Gender Pronouns
- “The shift from ad revenue to the pursuit of digital subscriptions has turned journalism into post-journalism.” How the Media Polarized Us
- “The media asks, ‘Are we out of touch?’ And the media answers: ‘No, it’s the audience that is wrong.’” Our Incredible Media
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- And right after “Pride” month too!!! New York City Opens Mass Vaccination Sites to Combat Monkeypox Outbreak
- “. . . while it’s not going to explode, because it’s harder for this virus to spread, it’s probably going to be persistent, you’ll-you’ll have this as a sort of a fact of life, maybe spreading as a sexually transmitted disease, but also breaking out of those settings.” Ex-FDA Head Gottlieb: Window for Containing Monkeypox “Probably Has Closed”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- The news came days after White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci finally admitted that [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines do not protect “overly well” against infection.LA County Moves Toward Return of Mask Mandate
- The news will raise questions about the work of Birx and those around her in the White House, and whether or not she acted illegally during her employment . . . [and her endorsement] by NH-1 candidate Matt Mowers.” Sabotage? – Dr. Birx Admits to Revising and HIDING Info From Trump’s Chinese COVID Team, While Altering CDC Guidelines Without Approval.
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Many American schools of education are not worthy of existing.” Our Ed School Slums
- “Are our country’s educators acting as speech and thought ‘shadowers’ who are perhaps unwittingly putting divisive and dispositive ideas into the impressionable heads of our students?” Ideological Training Starts Well Before College Even Begins
- Karol Markowicz: “If parents are finding that the public-school system doesn’t serve their children, we need to give them an option to exit. If they all take that exit, that means their children have been failed by our current public-education model — and that’s a travesty we can’t ignore.” Those Destroying Public Schools Don’t Want You Thinking About Alternatives
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “If Judge Brinkema allows Lokhova’s case to proceed, Halper will finally be subjected to public questioning about his role in SpyGate.” Why a Federal Judge Shouldn’t Toss the Case Enabling Stefan Halper to Pretend Russia Collusion Was Real
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Yuh-Line Niou poses for photo with Jewish foods after she endorsed BDS movement.” New York Dem Accused of “Challah-Washing” Her Anti-Israel Views
- “21st century American Jews are the first large cultural group willing to sabotage their identities, their purpose, and themselves in their quest for inclusiveness.” (self-gassers – jjs)Why Are Prominent Jewish Nonprofits Removing ‘Jewish’ from their Names?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Further incriminating Joe Biden is the fact that Eric Schwerin, the president of Hunter Biden’s investment company Rosemont Seneca Partners, was ‘named as a calendar invite recipient on 21 of 30 listed meetings, with a green check frequently indicating his confirmed receipt of the invite for meetings with the vice president.’” Overwhelming Evidence: Joe Biden Lied, Had Dozens of Meetings with Hunter Biden’s Business Partner
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Funny how the Pelosis get so rich with Nancy in office passing laws to regulate companies.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Invests Millions in a Tech Stock Prior to a Vote on Chip Subsidy Bill
- “Another [leftist] sex pest off the streets.” “I’m a Pedophile”: Biden-Era USPS Chief in Mail-In Ballot Unit Arrested After Trying To Meet Teen Boy For Sex
- “Rep. Ruben Gallego (D., Ariz.) accused Tanya Contreras Wheeless, a Hispanic woman running for Congress in Arizona’s fourth district as a Republican, of not being authentically Latina because she took her husband’s last name.” Arizona Dem: If You Marry a White Guy, You Ain’t Latina
- “His mind is too far gone.” Former White House Physician Says “Biden Won’t Finish His Term”
- “The problem isn’t really Joe Biden. It’s that the supposed “adults in the room” who surround him are children with no self-awareness and a violent allergy to accountability.”Biden’s Collapse Exposes Rot in the Establishment
- Robert Spencer: “Ultimately, however, for all of Jill’s self-pity and nonsense, she did convey one genuinely encouraging point: Old Joe hasn’t been able to do everything he wanted to do. For all the damage he has done to the nation, it could have been much, much worse.”Jill Breaks Out the Violin for Joe: “He Had So Many Hopes”
- C.J. Baker, M.D.: “Can we expect the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] to survive a second term? What about this one?” What is Joe Biden’s Life Expectancy?
- “A James Buchanan comparison — historians’ pick for worst [so-called quote-unquote] president ever.” Resign, Joe
- “From historic failures internationally to crises at home, the Biden [junta] makes every single thing it touches worse.” 11 of the Biden Junta’s Greatest Failures So Far
- “Keep an eye on a certain Democrat governor rarely mentioned as a presidential prospect emerging from the fire as the Democrats’ best hope.” The 2024 Horserace is Underway – Who are the Favorites?
* * * * *
- “If the poll results play out in the state’s primary, Cheney will soon be out of office, leaving Harriet to face probable Democratic candidate Lynnette Grey Bull, Constitution Party candidate Marissa Selvig, and independent Casey Hardison. In right-leaning Wyoming, the Republican primary remains the top focus, with the winner likely taking the state’s House seat in November.” Liz-ard Cheney Trailing By Double Digits In Wyoming GOP Primary Poll
- “What a disconnect,” Rasmussen (@Rasmussen_Poll) tweeted Wednesday, releasing survey results showing that the issues voters say are the most important to them aren’t the issues that dominate news reports. As Midterm Elections Approach, Voters Put Everyday Concerns Ahead of Media’s Top Issues, Rasmussen Reveals
- “Donors in California, New York, and Washington, D.C.” Report: Just 14 Percent of Tank Abrams’ Fundraising Haul Came From Georgia Residents
- “His hostility to religious freedom might explain some of the dissatisfaction.” Are Catholics Deserting Biden?
- “The coughing, sputtering occupant of the White House tells us a lot about what the parasitic ‘ruling class’ has in store for us.” All the President’s Phlegm
- Miranda Devine: “Since she’s been a powerful national voice for almost four years, you would think she could make herself useful to her constituents. Instead, all she does is make a spectacle of herself. . . Now she is frantic because she knows her time has come and gone. She is the last of a dwindling breed of Hispanics who still vote Democrat and like being called Latinx. She will fade into irrelevance once her party is humbled by voters in November.” There’s Only One New Yorker Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Fights For: Herself
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Greek authorities said the pilot reported engine trouble and requested an emergency landing, but ultimately the plane crashed 25 miles west of the nearest airport, where it was going to attempt a landing. Bystander video shows the plane already burning before it ultimately crashes and a fireball erupts. Locals reported hearing explosions for two hours after the crash occurred.” Ukrainian Plane Carrying Serbian Munitions Crashes in Northern Greece, 8 Killed
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden fumbles and mumbles through his 4-day visit to Israel, Saudi Arabia.” Biden’s Middle East Trip Ends in Fiasco, Fails to Get Arab Support on Oil Production, Security
- “Some good parts — and some statements that called for rewrite.” Biden’s Speech at Ben Gurion Airport
- “Who’s the better boy: Hunter Biden or Mohammed bin Salman?” (is that even in doubt? – jjs)Famous Fathers, Infamous Sons: Joe Biden v. King Salman of Saudi Arabia
- “Biden’s claim comes after he was photographed fist-bumping MBS during his visit to the Kingdom last week. Biden previously pledged while running for president that he wanted to treat Saudi Arabia like a ‘pariah’ state.” Biden Claims He Confronted Saudi Crown Prince Over Murder, Top Saudi Official Pushes Back
- Although the brief Saudi statement did not mention the word “Israel,” the policy change will end restrictions on Israeli commercial aircraft crossing Saudi airspace that have been in place since the creation of the State of Israel in 1948. On Eve of Biden Visit, Saudi Arabia Lifts Airspace Restrictions on Israel Flights
* * * * *
- “The U.S. and UN nuclear watchdog, meanwhile, have always maintained that Iran may not be equipped with the knowledge to actually manufacture a bomb.” Top Iranian Official: We’re Capable of Making a Nuclear Bomb
- “These are basic mistakes a serious country would never make. They are flooding us with fentanyl, launching cyber attacks, stealing our IP, and our current crop of failed leaders seems more or less OK with it. That needs to change.” AZ GOP Senate Candidate Blake Masters: China Buying American Land is “Obscene,” Calls for Ban
- “Globalist poster boy is now a hugely unpopular figure.” Macron Booed, Given Finger by French During Bastille Day Parade
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s recent comment at a Palestinian hospital in Jerusalem needs a thorough and enthusiastic debunking.” Let’s Teach Joe Biden Why the Palestinians Are Not Like the Irish
- “An interview with the President of the International Christian Union.” To Save Lebanon, “Hezbollah and Iran Must Be Removed”
- “Sunak’s wife is a foreign citizen with a share-holding in the WEF-linked company.” Would-Be British PM Rishi Sunak’s Family Runs a China-Linked, World Economic Forum Partner Company Pushing Digital ID and Social Credit Scores.
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The hopelessly vague language of Amy Klobuchar’s bill would export to China the most sensitive data of the U.S. government and military as well as that of innumerable consumers, banks, and businesses.” Will the Senate Allow China to Pillage American Data?
- “The way the secretary of defense handled [Chinese] COVID vaccines in the military is appalling. There must be consequences.” Time to Fire Lloyd Austin
- “Any questions as to why the military is now having trouble making its recruitment quotas?”Military Families Recommending the Service to Family Members Plummets: Poll
- “This will end well.” U.S. Navy Introduces ‘Plant-Based Protein’ Program Pushing ‘Vegetarian Meat Alternatives’
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Two of the nation’s largest railroad labor unions announced near-unanimous strike authorization votes in the days before the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] issued the order for a PEB.” Joe Biden Acted to Avert a Railroad Crisis, for Now
- “. . . the common denominator among the poorest-managed metropolises is obvious: They’re controlled by Democrats who endlessly expand what city government pretends to do, at the expense of average citizens. . . Maybe a larger urban voter rebellion against dysfunctional government will follow the revolt on crime: All the polls indicate that America’s working class of all races is fed up with Democratic leadership that just doesn’t care about average folks’ needs.” Progressives Are Failing America’s Cities, and Urban Voters Are Finally Waking Up
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The company allegedly pledged years ago to remove the food additive TiO2, which is being banned in the European Union. The colorant, though, still remains as an ingredient.”Lawsuit Claims Skittles Are Toxic, and the Company Hasn’t Removed the Ingredient Despite a 2016 Pledge
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A federal judge has ruled in favor of the 20 state attorneys general who sued the Biden [junta] over its pro-transgender directives.” Federal Judge Blocks Biden Junta Pro-Transgender Directives
- “Pamela Geller” There is a real war on women, and it’s by feminists and the Left.” Lia Thomas’ ‘Woman of the Year’ Award Is More of the Left’s War on Women
- Lloyd Billingsley: “FINA rolls back Lia Thomas types, but there’s a catch.” Top Secret! Men Competing Against Women is Unfair
- “Minor allegedly requested a female officer to conduct a strip search, according a July 15 blog post. The request was denied, and Minor recalls crying while complying with commands.” Transgender Felon Transferred From Women’s Prison After Impregnating Two Inmates
- “Gay marriage isn’t actually about marriage.” Gay Marriage: An Odd Solution to Legitimate Problems
- “Transgender policy exploits human suffering in service of a warped agenda.”Transgenderism, When Rights Collide
- “How do Palestinians really feel about their ‘fellow oppressed group,’ the LGBT community?”Video: Israelis or Palestinians — Who’s More Tolerant?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Joan Rivers was one of the first to be canceled—she was banned from late night TV for 21 years before finally rising from the ashes.” What Would Joan Rivers Do?
- “Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz blamed woke elected officials in Democrat-run cities for the abrupt closure of 16 stores.” Starbucks CEO Blames Woke Elected Officials For 16 Store Closures In Dangerous Cities
- “Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate reportedly went woke, with visitors saying the displays and tour guides insult his legacy.” The Woke Left is Destroying American History at Founders’ Homes
- Christian Toto: “Renegade comic has a secret weapon that lets him say anything (Two, actually).” Andrew Schulz’s Infamous Offers Crash Course in Taboo Comedy
- “The woke impulse to control language stems from narcissism and insincerity.” The Words of the Woke
- “Transgender policy exploits human suffering in service of a warped agenda.”Transgenderism, When Rights Collide
HITHER & YON
- Thad McCotter: “Has this latest democratization of music once again melded the myth and the reality of the music industry? Not quite.” A New Democratization of Music?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.