Good morning, kids. Tuesday and I guess the race is on to see what fate will befall us; complete societal meltdown and anarchy or the imposition to some degree or another of a socialist totalitarian police state. The third option of the restoration of something resembling a free, stable and sane society, let alone the constitutional republic that now lays in ruins, is also a possibility but I wouldn’t bank on that. There’s going to be an awful lot of bloodshed before that happens and for sure if it doesn’t.
If you’re for the Democrats, you’ve got a perpetual “get out of jail free” card. If you’re a Trump supporter, it’s to the dungeons with you. The latest example of this approach is the DOJ’s announcement that it will not be prosecuting the nine Stephen Colbert staff members who illegally traipsed around the Capitol building. . .
. . . And of course, we know what’s happened to Trump’s supporters since January 6. The FBI has been doing sweeps all over the country, treating vets, grannies, politicians, businessmen, and others as if they’re dangerous drug kingpins. . .
. . . Last month, nine members of Stephen Colbert’s staff were arrested for unlawfully running around the halls of the Capitol building—which is more than that Texas couple did. There is no doubt about the fact that the nine members illegally trespassed in the Capitol. Nevertheless, they get a pass. The excuse given is that staffers invited these people in and it was, therefore, irrelevant that the Capitol Police told the Colbert employees they were behaving illegally by wandering unescorted around those sacred halls (to hear Ocasio-Cortez and her ilk refer to those halls):
“After a comprehensive review of all of the evidence and the relevant legal authority, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia has determined that it cannot move forward with misdemeanor charges of unlawful entry against the nine individuals who were arrested on June 16, 2022 at the Longworth Office Building. . . The individuals, who entered the building on two separate occasions, were invited by Congressional staffers to enter the building in each instance and were never asked to leave by the staffers who invited them, though, members of the group had been told at various points by the U.S. Capitol Police that they were supposed to have an escort. . . “
[The U.S. Attorney’s office said that the defendants will no longer be required to appear for the July 20 scheduled hearing in a DC court since] “the Office would be required to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these invited guests were guilty of the crime of unlawful entry because their escort chose to leave them unattended [and it does not] believe it is probable that the Office would be able to obtain and sustain convictions on these charges.”
Matthew Graves, the Biden-appointed US Attorney who dropped the charges on Colbert’s goons is also the prosecutor investigating January 6! Matthew Graves also works for US Attorney General Merrick Garland. Apparently only Trump supporters have to rot in prison for ‘unlawfully’ entering the US Capitol.
“It turns out [Graves] is also the prosecutor investigating January 6th,” Fox News host Jesse Watters said. “Is he giving those guys the same treatment?”
It is now a proven fact that those who entered the Capitol building on January 6th were allowed into the building and were led in by FBI confederates posing as MAGAns like this Ray Epps character.All were unarmed and did nothing more than gawk at the paintings and maybe take a selfie. Some “insurrection,” eh? Despite the complete bullshit from Colbert and his flacks, his underlings who entered the building were there to specifically harass GOP politicians. And given the likes of the armed-to-the-teeth sicko who turned himself in while stalking Justice Kavanaugh, let alone James Hodgkinson who is directly linked to Dick Durbin and Bernie Sanders, who the hell knows what potentially could have happened. The Democrat Left have violently attacked Congress before in 1954, 1971 and 1983.
Ironically, a completely staged phony baloney “insurrection” that they planned and executed was what ultimately brought whatever the hell was left of America as founded and the Constitution down, probably for good. And as traitorous scum from highest levels of government to the lowliest of goons and thugs get off scot free, peaceful patriotic American citizens continue to languish as political prisoners — real honest to goodness political prisoners and not cop-killing thugs like Mumia whats-his-face and Leonard Peltier — in the Garland Archipelago. That alone is proof positive that we’re completely unmoored from anything remotely resembling America. And as stalwart Julie Kelly reports, the screws are tightening:
Reffitt, however, wasn’t convicted of attempting to kidnap members of Congress or seize the Capitol building. He didn’t build a weapon of mass destruction, torch federal property, or plot to kill government leaders—crimes that are normally associated under the law with acts of terrorism. Prosecutors didn’t convince jurors that Reffitt was a self-styled American jihadist who developed elaborate plans to overthrow the U.S. government on January 6.
But that is precisely what the Justice Department now wants a federal judge to conclude—and punish Reffitt accordingly.
Nestler and his boss, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Matthew Graves, are seeking a 15-year prison sentence based in part on a terrorism enhancement provision in federal sentencing guidelines. And the alleged crime of terrorism? The vague “obstruction of an official proceeding” felony is a post-Enron law intended to prevent evidence tampering that has been bastardized by Biden’s Justice Department to criminalize political protest in America. . .
. . . When Matthew Perna, who also pleaded guilty to obstruction, learned Graves’ office would seek years in prison for the same reasons it had in Chansleys’ case, he hanged himself in his garage on February 25 of this year.
But this is the first time the government has asked for more jail time specificallyunder the terrorism provision in federal sentencing rules. If Judge Dabny Friedrich agrees with the Justice Department at Reffitt’s sentencing hearing on August 1, it would turn a nonviolent felony that temporarily disrupted a largely ceremonial process on January 6 into a crime of domestic terrorism. . .
. . . Just another example of the double standard of justice from this vengeful regime. And as Graves’ office continues its undefeated streak before D.C. juries, Trump supporters trapped in a legal circle of hell in the nation’s capital can expect more of this, if not worse.
As you mull that over, here are two links that when you put them in context with the above should make alarm bells go off:
Wrong Ideas? No Guns for You
In the old Soviet Union, if you dared ask for an exit visa they deemed you mentally ill for wanting to leave “paradise on earth” for the hell that is the west. Cancel culture and this not-dead-but-resting “Disinformation Governance Board” ministry of truth are two sides of the same coin. Same deal with vaccine passports and lockdowns.
As I stated above, we are heading at warp speed — pun definitely intended as you will see from Naomi Wolf’s essay which is a must-read — for a gulag.
The intentional ruination of our economy and way of life that the globalist junta thinks will get us there might very well be their own undoing long before that. The only downside is that we’ll still be in hell.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Naomi Wolf: “Can we really confront the biggest crime in human history?” Facing the Beast
- “Up to now, it has been in slow motion, but we are potentially on the brink of living through a Soviet-style world famine caused by ideologues. The climate change fanatics are laying it out for us in carefully planned steps. If things do not turn around very quickly, we could be living through unheard of food shortages if these corporate elitists get their way.” We Are Living in the Great Leap Forward — Into Hell
- “The Court nailed down important constitutional principles, but Governor Hochul vows to appeal this historic victory.” Court Strikes Down “Quarantine Camp” Regulation in New York State
- “It may be coming to your state soon.” Wrong Ideas? No Guns for You
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Before they hit me, the girl with the green hair said, ‘You probably like Trump! Don’t you?’” NYPD Searching for Three Women Accused of Beating a Grandma While Shouting Anti-White Statements
- “America is fragmented, rent by enmity. There is great hate between progressives and conservatives. But the world is not patient. America’s enemies are planning and stalking. They are building up while America is fragmenting. The threat, especially from China, is real and dangerous. Does America have the awareness and fortitude to hold together and hold its place?” America’s Slow Suicide
- “The political left believes its desired ends justify any means and any pain along the way.”Progressives’ Carpet Bombing of America
* * * * *
- Julie Kelly: “In yet another example of the double-standard of justice from this vengeful regime, Trump supporters are trapped in a legal circle of hell in the nation’s capital.”Justice Department Designates Obstruction as an Act of Terror
- “The Democrats’ ultimate January 6th committee goal will clinch their defeat in 2024.” A Trump Conviction? Be Careful What You Wish for, Democrats
- “The decision made regarding their conduct at the Capitol represents a marked difference from how regular Americans are treated.” Stephen Colbert’s Staff Gets the White Glove Treatment From the DOJ
- “The establishment’s deceptions continue.” Tucker Video: The Media’s Ray Epps Coverup
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “China ordered mass coronavirus testing in the massive hub cities of Tianjin and Shanghai on Monday, only a few weeks after Shanghai emerged from a grueling two-month lockdown that inflicted tremendous economic damage on the city and its international trading partners.”China’s Lockdown Lunacy — Not Biden Saudi Trip — Crashes Oil Prices
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Riots, famines, societal collapse, and cultural invasion — the globalist agenda has created the perfect storm for national instability.” Sri Lanka is Just the First to Topple in Globalists’ Green Energy House of Cards
- “Birol advocated for lowering household electricity demand by ‘setting cooling standards and controls,’ stating that government and public buildings should take part in this to set an example to consumers. In his article, he also told governments in the EU to ‘encourage behavioral changes’ among their citizens to reduce energy consumption.” “Especially perilous”: Europe Encouraged to Ration Gas Supplies Ahead of Winter
- “Cryptocurrencies are particularly popular among younger Americans. The 2022 Investopedia Financial Literacy Survey showed that 28% of Millennials — those between the ages of 26 and 41 — expect to use the digital coins to support themselves in their retirements. Nearly 20% of Gen Z — those between 18 and 25 — said the same.” (another demographic the Dems will piss off as the GOPe does nothing to take advantage of it – jjs) Democrats Target Crypto Companies Because Their Carbon Footprints Are Too Big
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Respondents reported the worst economic outlook CNBC has tallied in the 15 years since the survey began. The dismal ratings were collected just a few days before the Department of Labor reported that inflation rose to an annual rate of 9.1 percent in June — the highest rate since 1981.” Poll: Joe Biden’s Economic Approval Rating Crashes to “New Low”
- “Laughably behind the curve.” The Fed Isn’t Doing Enough To Rein In Inflation, Economists Say
- “A report published Thursday by the Alignable Research Center found that 47 percent of small business owners say they may close by the fall, marking a 12-point increase from last summer, when only 35 percent of business owners said they were at risk. More than half, meanwhile, said they expect to make less money than they did last year.” Bidenflation Threatens Almost Half of Small Business Owners
- “Unlike those one-time [Chinese] COVID checks, the cost of inflation will keep going up.”Inflation Has Now Devoured All of Biden’s Chinese COVID “Rescue” Checks
- “Builder sentiment is now at 55, a drop of 12 points. This is the largest single-month drop ever, with one exception. (The exception being April 2020. As you may recall, the world had decide to shut down at exactly that time.)” Breitbart Business Digest: Homebuilder Sentiment, Apple Report Send Shudders Through Economy
- “WTHR points out that Dicken [the good guy with a gun] did not have any formal police or military firearm training. Rather, ‘he learned to shoot from his grandfather.’” 22-Year-Old Who Killed Indiana Mass Shooter Was Armed Because of “Constitutional Carry”
- David Harsanyi: “For gun-control advocates, anyone with a weapon is a ‘bad guy.'” Why Anti-Gun Zealots Can’t Admit Concealed Carry Saves Lives
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “These examples may explain why a majority of voters report they are not confident local authorities can prevent a mass shooting before it happens. Sixty-two percent of voters say they are not sure their local law enforcement or federal agents could identify and stop a violent person before they started a mass shooting. More than a quarter (26.9%) report they are not confident at all. Only 9.8% indicated they are very confident in their local authorities’ ability to prevent a mass shooting.” Confidence in Law Enforcement to Prevent Mass Shootings Plummets
- “A Federal Sentencing Commission study rebuts progressive doctrine, showing a strong connection between lengthy sentences and lower recidivism rates.” Why Incarceration Matters
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “GLAAD issued its call for censorship in its annual ‘Social Media Safety Index’ report, which ‘provides recommendations for the industry at large and reports on LGBTQ user safety across the five major social media platforms.'” Homosexual Pervert Activist Group Says There Isn’t Enough Censorship on Social Media
- “This story is a perfect example of media bias and lazy or corrupt journalism. The Indy Star had a narrative to push and pushed it without care for the victim, the facts, or the fallout.”The Indy Star Got Something Very Wrong in 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Story, Report Shows
- “The Pulitzer Prize Board defended its 2018 award to a team of New York Times reporters who exacerbated the Russia hoax.” Fake News Board (Commonly Known as Pulitzer Prize) Defends Award to 2018 Russia Hoaxers
- Byron York: “When you’ve lost the New York Times. . . ” Sounding the Alarm Over Joe Biden
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “By the time we get to the end of the Biden [junta] term, I feel it would be time for me to step down from this position,” Fauci said. Fauci Reveals Retirement Date as Republicans Set to Gain Power in Washington
- “Judicial Watch reviews NIH records revealing there was an FBI inquiry into grant directed to research at Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Congressional Panel Approves Funding Ban for EcoHealth Alliance, Group Linked to Wuhan Bat Research
- “Bio-security police state becoming a permanent fixture.” Germany to Re-Impose Mask Mandate in September Despite Chinese COVID Wave Already “Losing Momentum”
- “Aside from perpetuating needless worry, what Becerra’s order means in practice — as the Kaiser Family Foundation reports — is that public and private [Chinese] COVID health-care coverage will continue to be more expensive as taxpayers and consumers shell out billions of dollars for [Chinese] COVID-related treatments under emergency mandates that make these treatments “free” to patients but not to taxpayers or private employers. It will also fuel health-care inflation, while continued liability immunity for pharmacists and other vaccine providers will make medical malpractice harder to root out.” Hey, Team Biden: Enough With the Chinese COVID Emergency Declarations!
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “And to punish everyone else for the mistakes made by their great-great-great grandparents is wrong. Worse, it is even more wrong since a large percentage of the ancestors of today’s population were not even in America when the west was settled in the 19th century. My ancestors, for example, were being oppressed by the Russians in eastern Europe at that time.” Today’s Blacklisted American: University of California Discriminates Against Everyone But American Indians
- “The court settlement also required Pennsbury to fire Amuso as the board’s lawyer. Unfortunately, this guy is probably still out there, practicing law badly. He should have been disbarred.” Pushback: PA School Board Settles Lawsuit and Will Pay $300,000 for Censoring Critics
- “One California high school would like to make that a thing.” Is Planned Parenthood Going to be Setting Up Shop in High Schools?
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Moving on does not mean Americans should forget the lessons of the 2020 election.” Court Holds Illegal Ballot Drop Boxes Tainted 2020 Election
- “Pennsylvania banned the use of private dollars to run elections last week after Governor Tom Wolf (D-PA) signed legislation from the Republican-led legislature.” (hmm . . . – jjs)Pennsylvania Bans ‘Zuck Bucks’ As Midterm Elections Approach
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Morningstar is already fighting charges that its research arm, Sustainalytics, downgrades companies that help Israel combat terrorism, thereby bolstering the BDS movement’s drive to economically damage the Jewish state.” Financial Giant Morningstar Relies on Research From Anti-Israel Orgs
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “. . . And he’s been lying the whole time.” Biden Lied About Hunter
- “China’s business registry may not have been changed to reflect Hunter’s vacated interest. But with Hunter’s global profile as the United States [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] son, the omission seems unlikely.” Hunter Biden Still Owns Stake in Chinese Oil Company, Chinese Records Show
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Although many members of Congress do pay family members through campaign accounts, ethics experts frown upon the practice. Clyburn is one of the worst offenders, distributing more than $260,000 to family members since 2010 through the Friends of Jim Clyburn committee.” Democratic Rep. James Clyburn Shells Out Thousands in Campaign Funds to Family Members
- “Close to two-thirds of her second quarter security spending went to a security agency that frequently posts against gun control laws, while the rest went to two individuals who share an address with Bush’s campaign.” “Defund the Police” Advocate Rep. Cori Bush Spent Nearly $400,000 on Campaign Private Security
- “85 staffers from the offices of Reps. Cori Bush (D., Mo.), Chuy Garcia (D., Ill.), Ro Khanna (D., Calif.), Andy Levin (D., Mich.), Ted Lieu (D., Calif.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.), and Melanie Stansbury (D., N.M.) moved to join the new union. Some of those members are multimillionaires.” Dem Staffers Unionize, Citing Poor Pay and Pervasive Sexual Harassment
- “The party has spent millions to nominate radicals across the country.” In GOP Primary, Democrats Back Pro-Obama Journalist With Ties to Drag Queens and Neo-Nazi ‘Jew Hunters’
- “As she is on most other fronts, AOC is completely separated from reality—and self righteous about it, to boot[y].” Bootygate and Reality
- “Moreover, Biden is underwater with voters in 48 states, as the majority of voters in only Hawaii and Vermont are satisfied with his performance.” Poll: Joe Biden’s Approval Rating Remains at 30 Percent for 19th Consecutive Day
- Michael Walsh: “With Biden’s chances of being re-nominated for 2024 next to nil, all eyes are on the Republicans, who are in the unenviable position of having to make the first move. Will they allow an enraged Trump to bluff and bully his way to the nomination, running on a platform of revenge for 2020—and run the risk of his turning out 80 millions votes against him (one way or the other), like he did last time?” “End of Quote. Repeat the Line”
- “Exposing ‘progressive’ hypocrisy at its worst.” Video: DeSantis ROASTS Newsom
- “For those who need a reminder … this is why we fight. Isabella competed in the Special Olympics because @RonDeSantisFL stood up and fought for her and all the other Special Olympians who would have been sidelined. We will never stop fighting for people like Isabella.” Florida First Lady Casey DeSantis Appears to Fire Back at Gov. Newsom Over Special Olympics Comment
- “Michaelson said said some of Newsom’s staff told him off record that the California governor is not planning on challenging Biden in a Democrat primary for the party’s 2024 presidential nomination.” Elex Michaelson: Newsom Reassured Ron Klain, Dr. Jill, and Kamala He Would Not Challenge Biden in 2024
- “If it gets worse than this, Americans should have a real concern Biden might inadvertently start a war.” That’s Enough
- Thad McCotter: “Still, if too many Republicans ignore the lessons of history and count their chickens before they hatch, you will have no one but themselves to blame. Just ask President Dewey.” November 2022: Dewey Redux?
- “Hillary Clinton levels of cringe.” Nikki Haley Refers to Next President as “Her”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Everyone knows what Abbas thinks of democracy. Everyone but Biden.” (pfft, they think alike on that – jjs) Biden’s Disastrous Press Conference with Abbas in Bethlehem
- “Prince [Mohammed’s] statement expresses American’s own interests much better than President Biden’s various statements. I see no reason from the Saudi monarchy’s perspective to increase production or to play a more positive role in UN climate negotiations.” Biden’s Plan To ‘Embarrass’ Saudi Arabia Into Getting Green-Pilled Totally Backfired
- “It’s not in any way a prete – a precursor to any further steps.” Saudis Contradict Biden; Opening Airspace “Has Nothing to Do With Diplomatic Ties With Israel”
- “Measures to make regime pay US terror victims shot down.” Dems Kill Bills To Stop Taxpayer Funds From Reaching Iran
- The South China Morning Post: “China has adopted a more aggressive military posture towards Taiwan, holding more combat-readiness drills near the self-ruled island since the beginning of the year.” China Ramps Up Sand Dredging In Taiwanese Waters, as Beijing Wages War on Environment Across the Globe
- “A novel concept.” Potential Next PM Vows to Make Police Fight Actual Crime, Not “Hurt Feelings”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Our national security would be better served by permanently halting the Biden vaccine mandates and supporting our service men and women.” Federal Judge Temporarily Halts US Air Force Chinese Covid Vaccine Mandate
- “The Democratic National Committee has officially joined TikTok, a controversial social media platform with deep ties to the Chinese Communist Party, despite advising their own campaigns against joining the Chinese-owned app during the 2020 election cycle.” As Washington Wakes Up to TikTok Threats, the Democrats Launch Their Official Account
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Muslim terrorists are notorious for offering any number of pretexts to justify their cowardly targeting and murdering of the Christians.” The Islamic Terrorists’ “Blame Game”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Majority Leader Chuck Schumer wants to try to ram through this inflation-accelerating spend-a-rama bill before Congress leaves for its August vacation.” How Cuck Schemer Could Ram Through Democrats’ Inflation-Rocketing Build Back Bankrupt
- “These stories are not unique, nor are they rare. The government “protection” agencies we have in this nation do a terrible job of protecting children who need help. The Ohio case may once again reveal the problems no one seems to want to solve inside these bureaucracies.” Ohio 10-Year-Old Rape Horror Spotlights Child Protection Agencies and Lack of Transparency
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: SpaceX today successfully launched 53 Starlink satellites with its Falcon 9 rocket, completing its 31st launch in 2022, matching the company’s entire output for all 2021 in only a little more than six months.” SpaceX Completes 31st Launch in 2022 Matching its Entire Output in 2021
- “Despite being a space plane test of the small prototype hypersonic rocket, this is the first reliable report from China that I have seen of such a suborbital test. Previous reports, despite being heavily touted by the U.S. military and accepted without question by the mainstream press, were unconfirmed and appeared untrustworthy.” Chinese University Tests Hypersonic Space Plane
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Levine previously endorsed Biden’s June 15 executive order expanding access to sex change treatments for children and said there is no debate within the medical community about whether children who believe they are transgender should receive sex change treatments.”Sick Freak/Fraud “Rachel” Levine Wants To ‘Empower’ Kids To Get Sex Changes
- “It would be more than a little chaotic.” Ted Cruz Explains Why Supreme Court Is Unlikely To Overturn Gay Marriage Decision
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “This information is vital to criminal investigations and understanding ancient civilizations.”Woke Scholars Call for Anthropologists to Stop Classifying Human Remains By Gender and Race
- “Insisting on being unpleasant doesn’t mean you win in the end.” The Post-Prime of Miss Janeane Garofalo
- “Condemning the West is as morally dangerous as it is intellectually bankrupt.” In Defense of Us
- “The American Public is Havel’s Greengrocer.” Calculus of Compliance
- “First, sonny, piss off,” @irishspy tweeted. “Second, I believe you come from a nation wherein people can get police visits for saying mean things on the Internet and reading Churchill aloud, so don’t lecture us about freedom.” (recall Harry dressing up as Schickelgruber for a costume party; inbred Battenberg fool – jjs) Prince Harry Takes a Thrashing Over UN Speech Slamming the United States
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “1988’s sex farce scored a rare comedy Oscar, fused Brit and Yank humor.”The Miracle That Was A Fish Called Wanda
- “An impressive new experiment probes Americans’ instincts on what constitutes hiring discrimination.” Evaluating Hiring Discrimination
- Daniel Greenfield: “The new world order isn’t coming.” The Old World Order
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.