Good morning, kids. Wednesday and say what you will about Donald Trump as a president or perhaps as a candidate for 2024. There is no doubt that the anti-globalist, anti-Leftist, pro-American agenda is an absolute winner, even in deepest, bluest Democrat strongholds. Ironically, what makes it such a winner is not so much because for three solid years, everyone across the board felt the effects of the greatest economic boom time in American history. It’s that contrasted with 18 solid months of the wanton, intentional destruction of the personal wealth of virtually every American citizen due to the ideologically driven incompetence of those pulling the strings of President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants.
As Ace and a number of cobs, most notably CBD, have noted over the past several months, is the utter uselessness and indeed co-conspiratorial nature of the GOP in aiding and abetting America’s gradual dissolution since the 60s, and now all-at-once since Dubya/Obama. If electoral politics still means something more than merely a barometer (and I do have serious doubts), then the GOP either has to be wiped out or taken over by MAGA acolytes, primary by bloody primary. This primary season, Trump-endorsed candidates have won an overwhelming number of victories and last night in Maryland of all places, another one took the prize.
Maryland Delegate Dan Cox (R-04), who secured former President Donald J. Trump’s highly valuable endorsement, defeated Trump critic Gov. Larry Hogan’s (R-MD) choice as his successor, Kelly Schulz, in Maryland’s Republican gubernatorial primary.
Cox was the only candidate with Trump’s backing in a contest Tuesday night and handily beat out Schulz, who served as secretary of labor, licensing, and regulation and secretary of commerce during different points of Hogan’s administration. Trump endorsed Cox in November, and the race became a microcosm of something much larger happening in the GOP as the America First movement and Republican establishment battle for the soul of the party. With 68 percent reporting at 11:20 p.m., Cox had garnered 56 percent of the vote, trouncing Schulz, who took home 40 percent, the Associated Press election results shared by the New York Times show. The victory signals that conservatives in Maryland are more aligned with Trump than the departing governor. . .
. . . The victory puts Trump’s endorsement record at 147-10 in 2022, and notably, Trump has been perfect with his picks in 22 other states.
Again, I do not think these results are purely because of Donald Trump the president, let alone the man. Republicans fully understand the nature of the GOPe and have had enough, They do not want candidates who accept the Leftist narrative on a whole range of issues. They want unabashed, unafraid individuals to tell the Left and the media (but I repeat myself) to take their pronouns, pronouncements and perversions and shove them up their ass until it comes out their nose.
That said, the question of Trump’s potential candidacy in 2024 remains. I am in the camp that he should not run. I think he’s too old, despite his mental faculties still very much intact, and some of his unforced errors, particularly with Fauci and the CDC in the initial handling of the psy-op pandemic which was the biggest and ultimately led to his undoing. I think he should use his well-deserved fame and following to lead an actual movement that goes beyond just electoral politics. But, the tea leaves seem to indicate that he indeed will throw his yuuuge MAGA hat into the ring, probably some time soon after the midterms. I think he sees his incredible winning streak with his endorsements as an endorsement of him at the top of the ticket in ’24 and not the reaction to the past 18 months of hell on earth.
Look, if he gets the nod, I will crawl naked through molten lava to vote for him. But I think we’re better served with Ron DeSantis as the standard-bearer. Young, a fighter who not only defends himself but goes on the attack against the left, and has made Florida into a beacon of freedom and prosperity.
What I also think DeSantis can do — and really, all the MAGA candidates must do going forward — is win over the disaffected by doing everything the GOPe never did: boldly stating the case for American economic prosperity, societal normalcy and stability and foreign policy sanity by attacking everyone and everything Democrat/Leftist, nonstop and with no mercy. Has to be done. Again, does electoral politics really make an actual difference in effecting an actual reversal of course when every aspect of both the public and private sectors has been so thoroughly corrupted? Not by itself. Perhaps not at all. Yet more and more people are scared shitless of where we are going. We will always have the low-information voter, but thanks to what our government and both parties have wrought, that segment of the populace is shrinking in direct proportion to the rising cost of living. I guess we have that to be grateful for.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What, then has education been doing to our civilization? The very concept of IQ, the Stanford-Binet test, and things similar, is, as its critics argue, a cultural construct—less a measure of potential than of capacities already developed. It’s no surprise that persons growing up in environments which stimulate and enable the development of human possibilities do in fact develop more of these.” (this is Codevilla’s last major essay, to be included in Michael Walsh’s forthcoming book on fighting the Great Reset this fall – jjs)Angelo Codevilla: Against the Great Reset — “Resetting the Educational Reset”
- Roger Kimball: “The global establishment’s assault on national sovereignty.” On Popular Reason and Self-Rule
- “. . . And that fact, that the world is not coming to an end, is why globalists today are not trusted, and why somebody felt compelled to destroy a symbol of their agenda.” Globalism and the Georgia Stones
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The violence at churches and pregnancy centers continued after the Supreme Court officially overturned the landmark abortion case. There have reportedly been more than 50 instances of arson or vandalism in such locations after the Court’s decision was finalized and more than 100 since the opinion was leaked.” House Democrats Block Republican Resolution Condemning Violence at Churches, Pregnancy Centers
* * * * *
- “The Jan. 6 hearings highlight the reign of terror of Gen-Z women, ‘girlie men,’ pajama boys, and prissy fussbudgets.” Girl(ie) Power On Display
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “I mean, it makes no sense that we wouldn’t do it. We have opportunities here to be energy independent and not have to worry about any of these other countries. And yet they’re intentionally not doing it and you can’t run a modern economy on windmills. You just can’t do it.” DeSantis Unloads on Biden Over Energy Crisis: He’ll “Fist Bump” Saudi Arabia But Won’t Produce Oil Here
- The social media account run by the Biden White House tweeted that the president has taken “historic action to lower gas prices for families, and gas prices have declined by an average of 50 cents per gallon over the last 34 days.” The tweet included traffic that claimed the 30 states now offer gas at $3.99 a gallon, only one cent short of $4.00. Biden WH Torched for Misleading Claim that Gas Prices Have Dropped (They’re Still Way up from Last Year)
- “The right energy strategy for today’s uncertain conditions doesn’t pick favorites.” All of the Above
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Each branch of government must stay in its own lane.” Congress Can No Longer Hide Behind the EPA
- Betsy McCaughey: “Beware making this climate radical the next president of the United States.” Mayor Peter Puffer Buttigieg, Dems’ Likely Presidential Contender, Wants to Take Away Your Cars
- “It’s a scam.” House Republicans Prepare Next Salvo In War On Woke Capital
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Biden refuses to accept blame for inflation, claiming it’s due to factors beyond his control. Larry Summers, the former Obama Secretary of the Treasury, warned Biden as early as February 2021 that passage of his massive multi-trillion dollar [Chinese] COVID-19 relief plans would set off an inflationary spiral. He pooh-poohed the notion then and is still trying to evade responsibility today. One Year Ago Today, Biden Claimed ‘No Serious Economist’ Was Predicting High Inflation
- Slated to arrive in the American marketplace next summer, the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer will be manufactured in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico, where the gas-powered version of the car is presently assembled, according to CNBC. Versions of the electric vehicle will sell for between $45,000 and $66,000 and have a range of up to 320 miles. Biden Praised GM Over Tesla. Now, GM Is Moving Jobs To Mexico
- Daniel Greenfield: “More empty store shelves are coming after independent truckers are banned from working.” California Trucker Convoy Fights Ex-Communist Union Leader’s Mandatory Unionization
- “A common statement in praise poured out was that Dicken was a ‘Good Samaritan.’ But some on the left cannot handle the fact that Dicken was armed and ready and took care of business.” Leftists Lash Out: 22-Year-Old Who Stopped Mall Mass Shooting Was No “Good Samaritan”
- “The results of the survey were published Monday, a day after an armed civilian shot and killed a mass shooter in a mall in Greenwood, Indiana. The incident took place after the poll was taken, but may buttress a plurality of Americans’ belief in armed civilians.” POLL: Americans Trust Armed Civilians More Than Police, Feds In Mass Shootings
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The report shows Customs and Border Protection failed to record the U.S. addresses of around a third of illegal border crossers between March and June 2021, a period during which border agents encountered more than 720,000 migrants along the southwest border.”IG Report Shows Immigration System Buckling Under Pressure
- “Did the surge of border-jumpers overwhelming the alert system contribute to the tragedy? It sure looks that way. Opening our borders to all who would come into the U.S., criminal or otherwise, is certainly not the answer. Crime is out of control in these communities, social services are strained to the breaking point, and Border Patrol is overwhelmed. It’s a recipe for disaster, something the Uvalde community found out the hard way.” How the Migrant Surge Played a Role in the Uvalde School Shooting
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- White, male, intelligent, independent, knows how to handle firearms. A Leftist’s nightmare.Police: 22-Year-Old Elisjsha Dicken “Neutralized” Mass Shooter 15 Seconds Into Attack
- “Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg initially charged Alba following the incident, asking for a high bail that was eventually reduced so Alba could leave prison. Following mounting pressure, Bragg has finally dropped the charges against Alba completely.” Murder Charges Dropped Against NYC Bodega Clerk Who Defended Himself During Attack
- “It also allows those who are convicted of prostitution-related loitering to petition the court for the dismissal and sealing of their case or get re-sentencing.” Gov. Newsom Approves Law Banning Arrests for Prostitution-Related Loitering
- “Politicians and policymakers looking to address the youth-crime crisis cannot afford to ignore the question.” Where Are the Parents?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Big win for Putin.” Former Intelligence Officer Blasts Pulitzer Board After Refusing to Take Back Russiagate Prizes
- “What I experienced on Twitter last weekend makes me a potential canary in the coal mine.”Social Media Appear to Be Planning to Censor the Truth About the Democrats Prior to the November Election
- Christian Toto: “Did woke-averse rapper’s newest viral sensation trigger Big Tech outrage?”Tom MacDonald: Facebook, Instagram Censored My “Names” Video
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Step into a grave. Anthony Fauci: “I’m Not Going to Retire” but “May Step Down from My Current Position”
- “The mask mandate for the most populous county in the country is returning, leaving Angelenos with one less choice to make for themselves.” Los Angeles Will Soon Be In Shackles Again
- “Parents think school boards are ‘not putting students first,’ says candidate.” No Mask, No School: San Diego Reinstates Mandate for Students
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- For the 2021-2022 school year, just 47 percent of eighth graders were deemed ready for high school. Twenty-eight percent of students in the San Francisco Unified School District are “chronically absent”—a proportion that has doubled since the 2019-2020 school year. Two-thirds of African-American students fall into that category. Less Than Half of San Francisco Students Are High-School Ready. More Than a Fourth Are Chronically Absent.
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Mollie Hemingway: “If they want to convince voters outside their bubble, they should try far harder than they did with this report.” NeverTrump’s Latest Attempt To Dismiss Election Concerns Is Particularly Dishonest
- “Voter integrity teams are now applying advanced computer technology to thwart the sort of fraud that’s been rampant in our elections for years.” Election Heroes Are Stopping Fraudulent Voting — Right Now
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Dennis Prager: “What is happening to Christianity and Judaism is another example of the most important principle of modern life: Whatever the Left touches, it destroys.” Raising the Banner of Christianity’s Decline
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Video showed Ocasio-Cortez and Omar being led away from the group by police. One video showed Ocasio-Cortez placing her hands behind her back as if she were being handcuffed, only to raise her right hand in a fist seconds later.” Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez, Bro-Fo Omar Roasted For ‘Pretending To Be Handcuffed’ After SCOTUS Arrests
- “The Department of Health and Human Services’s Office for Civil Rights opened the investigation in June into the alleged breach, which may have impacted up to 27,000 patients at Dr. Sharon Malone’s former medical practice, Foxhall Associates, according to HHS records reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.” Feds Investigate Eric Holder’s Doctor Wife for Violating Patient Privacy
- “A prominent Republican consulting firm helmed by a U.S. senator’s son was the hidden hand behind a major Florida ballot initiative that would have ended the Seminole Tribe’s stranglehold on gaming in the Sunshine State—allowing them to box out gambling giants including Las Vegas Sands that were looking to gain a foothold in the state.” Inside One GOP Firm’s Secret Fight To Protect the Seminole Tribe’s Gambling Monopoly
- “The ordeal marks the latest example of how Democratic governors have used the pandemic to award their political allies.” Kathy Hochul’s New York Sent $600 Million in No-Bid Chinese COVID Contracts to Dem Megadonor’s Company
- “Trump endorsed Cox in November, and the race became a microcosm of something much larger happening in the GOP as the America First movement and Republican establishment battle for the soul of the party.” Trump Smokes Hogan in His Backyard: Former President’s Pick Wins Blowout Primary Against Hogan’s Choice
* * * * *
- “His mental capacities are disappearing.” The Amazing Shrinking Biden
- “The latest CNN poll showed that 68% of U.S. adults believe Biden’s priorities are wrong and that the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] hasn’t paid enough attention to critical issues facing Americans, like the economy and inflation. This is up 10% from November 2021, when the data was last tracked, according to the poll.” New CNN Poll Might Be the Most Glaring Indictment of Biden and Democrats Yet
- It looks like @OldRowOfficial wanted to make the spot a historical landmark. The same account started a trend called “Bidening” where people fall off their bikes as Biden did in Delaware. Place Where Biden Fell Off His Bike is Named ‘Brandon Falls’ on Google Maps
- “If the voter trends we’re seeing among minority and working-class people hold, a sea-change in American politics is coming.” The Party of Affluent, Progressive Whites
- The campaign poster includes a line that reads: “Retire Lois Frankel.” WATCH: Dem. Congresswoman Has ‘Meltdown’ in Florida Diner After Seeing Opponent’s Campaign Poster
- “I’ll never forget it as long as I live,” Tucker told the audience in Iowa, before quoting Haley’s statements after George Floyd’s death and the subsequent riots that overtook many American cities in 2020. “And then she said, ‘in order for healing to occur, what happens next must be personal and painful for everyone.’” Tucker responded, “Really, why’s that?”Did Tucker Carlson Deal a Death Blow to Nikki Haley’s Presidential Hopes?
- “A heartbeat away from the presidency.” Kamala Video: “I Believe We Rightly Believed But Certainly Believe . . . “
* * * * *
- “As it segregates and depopulates, California’s economy falters, infrastructure decays, and homelessness and criminality rise. Naturally, it is time to export that model to the rest of America.” Newsom’s All-California Progressive Cabinet
- “I doubt this money will do anything for Robert Francis O’Rourke.” Nazi Collaborator George Soros Gave Beto a Campaign Donation of $1 Million on June 23
- “Democrats have moved too far to the left for mainstream Hispanic voters, who are choosing the Republican Party. It may be temporary, and Hispanic voters likely will be perceived more as swing voters, yet it should worry Democrats going into the midterms that Hispanics are unhappy with the direction of a country led by Democrats and who have extra disdain for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Why Democrats Are Losing Ground With Hispanics
- Jeffrey Lord: “The Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate’s opponent, Doug Mastriano, stands for the Country Class.” The Ruling Class Games of Josh Shapiro
- “Those who are willing to fight the press during the campaign, such as Blake Masters and Kari Lake, are certainly more likely to do it once. they are in office. And above all, it is those fighters we should be voting for.” Picking the Republican Candidates to Vote For in the Arizona August 2nd Primary
- Almost every attendee at the AGA meeting despises the Republican base and its values. Further, their executives donate to Democrats and left-wing organizations. When will Republicans learn not to provide these groups with bipartisan credibility?” Dear Republican AGs: Stop Providing Bipartisan Credibility to People Who Hate You
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Russia still has the bomb and it says it’s ready to use it.” Russia’s Nuclear Totalitarianism
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Vlaardingerbroek noted that the Dutch government intends to seize lands from farmers as part of its “climate change” policy. (not that it matters but this dame is really pretty – jjs)Dutch Commentator Eva Vlaardingerbroek on Dutch Farmers’ Protests: Best “Way to Control People” is “Controlling Their Food Supply”
- Poke that bear some more, why don’t we. US House Backs NATO Membership For Finland, Sweden by Large Margin
- “President Trump’s senior policy team consistently went against conventional wisdom, because that conventional wisdom was wrong.” “Let My People Know”: How Trump Paved the Way for Middle East Peace
- “The truth is, Joe Biden’s visit to the Middle East was only conspicuous for its conventionality.” Biden’s Boring Trip
- “The disturbing truths willfully ignored by the media.” Biden’s Trip to That Hospital in East Jerusalem
- Humberto Fontova: “I met so many strong women in Cuba!…Cuba is full of STRONG WOMEN!” Jill Biden gushes in her Cuba tourism commercial. She’s right. Problem is, Biden never met with ANY of them – or featured them in her regime-co-produced commercial. There’s absolutely no mention of the Ladies in White. Instead Biden’s version of “Cuban strong women” are the regime apparatchiks who OPPRESS and TORTURE the Ladies in White–and who spy on the U.S. Forget Jill Biden’s Stupid Taco Quip
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Those seeking entrance into the United States are not currently asked on immigration forms if they have ties to the hardline Iranian government and its Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), the country’s paramilitary fighting force responsible for orchestrating terror attacks on Americans.” (yes, officer, I’m a terrorist. Curses, foiled again! – jjs) GOP Battles Biden Junta Decision That Made It Easier for Terrorists To Enter US
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Governor Kathy Hochul’s next high-court appointment could bolster the Democrats’ one-party rule in Albany.” Judicial Moves
- John Stossel: “How can it be that with so much cattle in America, we sometimes can’t buy meat? . . . It happens because of stupid government rules.” Where’s the Beef? Held Back By the USDA
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Neglecting seniors and raiding Medicare to enrich themselves and their wealthy friends — that’s today’s Democratic Party.” Democrats Plan To Snatch Medicare Dollars From Seniors To Subsidize Their Rich Friends
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The big question mark however concerning this upcoming launch is the central core stage of the Long March 5B, seen in the picture above surrounded by four strap-on boosters with Wentian stacked on top. In all previous Long March 5B launches, that core stage reached orbit, deployed its payload, and then crashed to Earth uncontrolled because its main engines could not be restarted. Will this core stage do the same?” Long March 5B Rolls to Launchpad Carrying China’s Next Large Space Station Module
- “. . . this new budget increase means that the budget for Griffin has experienced a 62% cost overrun from its original $199 million number. This large increase in what is supposed to be a fixed price contract suggests that Astrobotic has been having some problems unstated by NASA, despite an inspector general report [pdf] that said all was going reasonably well.”NASA Delays Launch of Its VIPER Lunar Rover to Cover Concerns About Commercial Lander
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Forty-seven Republicans joined all 220 Democrats in supporting the Respect for Marriage Act.” (fuck the GOPe – jjs) House Passes Bill Mandating States Recognize Gay Marriage
- Queer Lisboa, an international queer film festival held in Portugal, was given $10,000 as part of the Biden administration’s push to “support LGBTQ+ and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility efforts” abroad, according to a State Department spokeswoman. The State Department Used Your Tax Dollars To Fund a Film Festival That Depicted Drag Queens, Incest, and Pedophilia
- “The relationship between children and their householder parent also differed according to couple type,” the Census Bureau report said. Census: “Children of Same-Sex Parents More Likely to Be Adopted Than Those Living With a Parent in an Opposite-Sex Relationship”
- “The specter of the evil bogyman patriarchy is employed to sow division in the country and achieve political power without acknowledging its Marxist origins.” The Marxist Roots of the Feminist ‘Patriarchy’ Narrative
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “Leftist rewriting of history.” Not Just Jefferson: Now James Madison’s Home Gets an Anti-American Makeover
- “Still, shares of Netflix jumped more than 10 percent in after-hours trading because the bad news wasn’t half as bad as investors had expected.” Netflix Carnage: Loses 1 Million Subscribers, Largest Loss of Customers in Company History
HITHER & YON
- “A new book shows that Woodward and Bernstein lied. And lied. And lied.” Exploding the Watergate Myth
- “Edna Hong’s Bright Valley of Love shows how a Lutheran community named Bethel cared for those with severe physical and mental challenges.” Book About Nazi Slaughter of the Disabled Nearly Lost to History Sends a Message to Post-Roe America
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.