Good morning, kids. Start of a new week, and a new life, so let’s dive right in. The long drive was punctuated by a couple of stops to fill up the tank. $60 bucks in western Pennsylvania and then $48 in Indiana. The cratering economy for me was somewhat abstract even in impossibly expensive New York City but those two stops hit me in the face, and really brought home what the average American has been experiencing every day for well over a year now. People are angry at President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants but he’s just the visible face of a party that is intentionally doing everything it can to “fundamentally transform” everyone into a destitute serf beholden to a relative handful of wealthy, powerful overlords in government as well as a select few corporate C-suites.
A couple of good essays bring this point into sharp focus. First, courtesy of CBD, we have James Kunstler from his aptly titled Clusterfuck Nation blog setting the stage with a piece in reaction to Joey Soft-Serve’s recent fiasco of a trip to the Middle East:
It’s like our country is trapped on one of those swirling carnival rides beloved of the county fairs… only, the felonious mutt who runs the ride has nodded off in a fentanyl delirium with the motor running at maximum speed… and the children-of-all-ages locked in the pods of this infernal machine shriek and vomit with each sickening rotation… as the half-century-old swing arms groan and wobble from metal fatigue on their squealing pivots… and suddenly comes a deafening crunch of gnashed gears, the smell of burning oil, and the pathetic whimpering of the nearly dead. . .
. . . It’s like a crime scene where the forensic experts have entered. The Saudi leader and his entourage only hang around the room for three minutes until the US State Department shoots enough photos to prove that “JB” was there and not stuffed in the basement of his Delaware beach house for the weekend, as usual. The American news media gets briefed: Saudi Arabia graciously agrees to bump up its oil production somewhere in the 2025-2027 time-frame — a triumph for US diplomacy, the networks are informed. Air Force One wings home through clouds of despair. The White House team members spend the flight updating their resumés.
I think we have witnessed “Joe Biden’s” final appearance at any world-stage event. He can do no more for the Party of Chaos. It has done what it can to wreck the joint with him as the pretend head-of-state.
Funny how the Democrat-Left is getting exactly what it wants in the rejiggering of America into a socialist shithole because, I don’t think they are shocked or upset in the least with out of control crime, skyrocketing prices, supply chain breakdowns and a dollar shrinking faster than Brian Stetler’s yutzick after an ice bucket challenge with ethyl chloride. What shocks and upsets them is that we the citizenry are not over the moon ecstatic and grateful to them. That’s what they don’t understand, and so as whole swathes of heretofore solid Democrat voting blocs openly boast of abandoning the party come this November (a permanent shift remains to be seen, mostly because of a GOP unwilling to attract and retain them), the Kalorama Klown Komintern has no choice but to quadruple down.
However corrupt the people and institutions of government and an alarmingly large section of the private sector may be, even in the wake of a stolen national election, the Left’s control over even the most seriously compromised of the latter is still not absolute. With November just around the corner, there is little doubt that every criminal effort to keep the House and Senate in their hands will be used. To reiterate, they attempted to steal 2016, they did in fact steal 2020, and there is nothing they will not do up to and including physical violence — remember, that is now official state sanctioned physical violence — to preserve, protect and defend their power.
As friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh reminds us, “by any means necessary” ain’t just a river in Egypt.
One of the ringing phrases of that decade was “by any means necessary,” which originated in in a 1960 speech by the black French West Indian radical Marxist Frantz Fanon, “Why we use violence.” The phrase may have had its roots in the 1948 play Dirty Hands(Les mains sales) by the Existentialist French playwright and philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre (“It is not by refusing to lie that we will abolish lies: it is by eradicating class by any means necessary“) and then widely popularized by Malcolm X in 1965 (the year of his own assassination): “We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary.” It’s a slogan now associated with black American filmmaker Spike Lee, who adopted it from Malcolm while making his eponymous film.
In case you haven’t figured it out yet, “by any means necessary” means violence, otherwise known by the 1960s’ euphemism, “direct action.” . . .
. . . Partisans on both sides of the ideological divide now speak openly of civil war—”direct action” at its rawest—and who can blame them? The country is a mess, a criminal oligarchy of the elderly, led by the same few families for the past 40 years (the Bushes, the Clintons, the Obamas, the Trumps), with a Trump v. Biden rematch possibly in the cards for 2024, unless either sensible heads prevail or the Grim Reaper finally comes to call for the Baby Boomers.
If war comes, however, it won’t be geographical but ideological. The states have split between the parties, while the parties have split the electorate in odd ways: rich whites, especially Democrat women, have adopted the Sixties’ clenched fists of “revolution,” while the working class, including Latinos, has drifted toward the Republicans, hoping to preserve their rapidly declining standard of living while hunkering down and awaiting the possible succor of the fall elections.
As to the elections, we shall see what happens. I keep wondering, and as a caveat let me emphasize that I abhor violence, that as the Left ramps up its political thuggery in kangaroo courts and street thuggery with the firebombing of right-to-life centers and houses of worship, along with conservative and Republican political offices, the attempted assassinations of opposition figures like Justice Kavanaugh and Lee Zeldin, as well as the unleashing of criminals on our streets to terrorize the citizenry, will all of this lead them to their ultimate goal of total control, or will what was supposed to be a controlled demolition of society to Cloward-Piven it into paradise on earth actually turn into a Hiroshima-sized blowback against them?
Either way, we are heading for “interesting times.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- It’s like our country is trapped on one of those swirling carnival rides beloved of the county fairs… only, the felonious mutt who runs the ride has nodded off in a fentanyl delirium with the motor running at maximum speed… and the children-of-all-ages locked in the pods of this infernal machine shriek and vomit with each sickening rotation… as the half-century-old swing arms groan and wobble from metal fatigue on their squealing pivots… and suddenly comes a deafening crunch of gnashed gears, the smell of burning oil, and the pathetic whimpering of the nearly dead. The Last Days of “Joe Biden
- Roger Kimball: “The union of abstract benevolence, which takes mankind as a whole for its object, with unbridled moralism is a toxic, misery-producing brew.” Big Government Benevolence
- “. . . You are, if you have any sense.” Who’s Afraid of Klaus Schwab and the ‘Great Reset’?
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Alienating half the country is not a wise strategy of military recruitment.” How To Erode the World’s Greatest Military
- Michael Walsh: “The system stinks and everybody knows it. Everybody, left and right agrees that something needs to be done. The question is, what? We may not have the answer to that yet, but we do know how: by any means necessary.” “By Any Means Necessary”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “ . . . pleaded guilty June 27 in District of Columbia federal court to a charge of demonstrating or parading in a restricted building.” Pennsylvania Man Awaiting Sentencing Over January 6th Commits Suicide
- “Oddly, the Black Rose Anarchist Federation seemed to distance itself from this year’s camp but says it still supports organizers.” Organizers of Portland’s Antifa Summer Camp for Kids Go Quiet After Media Outlets Shine a Light on Them
- “According to data compiled by the Family Research Council, there have been more than 100 attacks against pro-life groups nationwide since the beginning of May, many of which have been attributed to Jane’s Revenge, a far-left militant group that has taken credit for much of the violence.” Summer of Rage, Part I: Militant Pro-Abortion Radicals Flourish in Madison, Wisconsin; Violence ‘Meme’d’ on Twitter
- “No one wants to openly admit [we all] hope Clarence Thomas dies.” Daniel Greenfield: Defund UCLA
* * * * *
- “The 65 Project will spend millions this year trying to expose and disbar more than 100 lawyers who worked on Trump’s election lawsuits.” More Than 100 Trump-Affiliated Lawyers Targeted By Dark Money Group
- “Reflections on an unthinkable thought.” Was Bannon Found Guilty Because Jury and Judge Feared a Mob Reaction if He Were Acquitted>
- Drop dead. Liz-ard Cheney: Trump ‘Engaged in the Most Serious Misconduct’ of Any President in History
- “Democrats of both parties are interested only in convincing people not to vote for Trump again. ” Some Lessons From January 6 Committee Finale
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Biden will never take responsibility for the inflation, so we shouldn’t expect him to take responsibility for the recession.” Biden Junta Bracing for a Tsunami of Bad Economic News Next Week
- I suppose it depends on what your definition of “recession” is . . . Yellen: U.S. Economy Is Not in a Recession
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “I think these extreme events that are getting steadily worse and more severe are really beginning to change minds. We have to have unity as a nation to come together and stop making this a political football. It shouldn’t be a partisan issue.” Al Gore Compares ‘Climate Deniers’ to Police in Uvalde, Attacks Senate Filibuster for Blocking Action on Climate Change
- David Harsanyi: “We ARE facing an emergency, but it’s not the climate.” Biden Has No Right To Declare a National Climate Emergency
- “The stuff that dreams are made of.” Piercing the Electric Car Fantasy
- “When Green goes bad.” Is Sri Lanka’s Disaster Headed Our Way?
- “The corporate media wrote off Trump’s warning as a knee-jerk reaction and aversion to green energy — but he was right.” Trump Was Right About Europe’s Dangerous Dependence On Russian Energy
- “The bill was developed in response to the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Texas Heartbeat Act, wherein private citizens would be able to sue people who illegally sell firearms to individuals under 21 years old for up to $10,000, Fox reported. The Texas law provides private citizens in and outside the state with the power to sue abortion clinics and those who help women obtain abortions.” Newsom Signs California Gun Control Bill Modeled After Texas Abortion Law
- ” . . . And it didn’t start in Greenwood, Indiana.” Good Samaritans With Guns Make the World Safer
- “State and city leaders condemn a high court decision on legal firearms, saying that it will worsen rising violent crime—but that’s a problem in their own power to solve.” New York’s Supreme Gun Distraction
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The guilty plea comes as Democrats across the country are complaining that illegal immigrants being shipped from Republican-controlled states to their areas are putting a strain on their resources.” Previously Deported Illegal Alien Pleads Guilty To Chinese COVID Relief Fraud, Other Charges
- “The federal government collects about $22 billion annually in tax receipts from illegal aliens.” Feds Ignore Illegal Alien ID Theft Plaguing Americans
- “As part of their legislative funding package for the 2023 fiscal year, House Democrats are hoping to reward DACA illegal aliens by allowing them to take jobs in Washington, DC, on Capitol Hill.” Democrats Slip Capitol Hill Jobs Plan for Illegal Aliens into Funding Package
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- But, but, but . . . gun control! Multiple Shot In Peck Park, Los Angeles. LAPD Declares Citywide Tactical Alert
- Daniel Greenfield: “Eliminating the crime doesn’t eliminate the consequences.” Democrats Decriminalized Drugs to Help Black People. Black Overdoses Skyrocketed
- “A barber was giving a haircut right in the middle of the bridge. It’s a very pretty bridge, too.” Newly Opened Bridge in Los Angeles Magnet for Flash Mobs, Drag Racing, and Violence
- Lloyd Billingsley: “New DA Brooke Jenkins cleans house in San Francisco.” Boudin Battalions Booted
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “NYT darling Herman Daly has plans for you.” The Economist Plotting the Brave New World Order
- “Now that Biden has [Chinese] Covid, those people who warned you to be in constant fear for your life are awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact.” Media Sugarcoat 79-Year-Old Biden’s Chinese Covid Test After Threatening School, Church, And Work Could Kill You
- “Reflections on the media’s treatment of Trump with the [Chinese] virus.” Biden’s Chinese Covid and Double Standards
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Trust this science.” New England Journal of Medicine: Unvaccinated Chinese COVID Patients Are Contagious for LESS Time Than those Vaxed or Boosted
- Lloyd Billingsley: “But FBI investigators aren’t saying what they found.” FBI Investigated Fauci’s Grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology
- “Now that Joe Biden has [Chinese] COVID, can we call it a ‘pandemic of the vaccinated?'”Life Among the ‘Super-Dodgers’
- John Dale Dunn, M.D.: ” A courageous and brilliant doctor who has been persecuted for telling the truth about the treatment of [Chinese] COVID.” Dr. Peter McCullough: Chinese COVID 19 Early Treatment Hero
- “If you’re gonna force people to get vaccinated because the science changes, you also have to acknowledge that you’re allowing people to have exceptions because the science changes, and it’s no longer necessary.” NYC Mayor Fires Another 200 City Workers Over Chinese COVID Jab
- “So when exactly did Fauci and Birx know that the vaccines wouldn’t prevent infection? Why did the Biden [junta] suggest that the vaccines were the silver bullet against [Chinese] COVID?” Did Our Health Experts Lie About Chinese COVID Vaccines?
* * * * *
- “It sure does seem that goal of these leftist politicians is to hurt and even kill children, not protect them.” Using the Wuhan Panic to Kill Children
- “Who did this to us? Will they get away with it?” Willing Accomplices in The Greatest Crime of Our Lifetimes
- “After all the [Chinese] COVID horrors the government has put us through — and continues to — you’d think we’d at least get some form of apology for all the failures.” Big Government Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry
- “As predicted.” Mask Mandates Are Coming Back
- “[Chinese] Covid’s biggest danger now is not the latest variant but the risk that public health officials will overreact.” No More Masks
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “An example from Mexican history demonstrates that concerned parents can overcome a Marxist school indoctrination program.” Revolution and the Minds of Children
- Christopher F. Rufo: “Los Angeles Unified School District adopts radical ‘trans-affirming’ programming and instructs teachers to work toward ‘the breakdown of the gender binary.’”Sexual Liberation in Public Schools
- “This survey comes hot on the heels of one commissioned by the American Federation of Teachers which found that voters in key battleground states are more likely to side with Republicans than Democrats in regards to who they trust more on education.” Student Behavior Among Major Reasons Teachers Are Leaving Their Jobs: Survey
- “We are entering a future where blacklisting, censorship, and the abuse of power will become the norm, because apparently the new generation thinks such things are always justified, if they have been offended in any way. From a recent poll of 2,000 students at 130 colleges.” A Large Majority of Today’s College Students Think Blacklisting is a Good Thing
- David Harsanyi: “Why would any Republican vote for that cynical, dishonest, anti-constitutional ‘contraception’ bill?” No One is Coming For Contraception, But They’re Definitely Coming For Conscience Rights
- “Democrats say they love democracy, but when it produces laws they oppose, they’ll use all their power to undermine it.” In the Wake of Roe’s Demise, Democrats Are Doing All They Can to Thwart Democracy
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Watch out for foul play.” Midterm Machinations
- Margot Cleveland: “The Fulton County district attorney is making the Jan. 6 show trial look like a paragon of propriety and due process.” Fulton County DA’s J6-Style Crusade Against Lindsey Graham Is Unconstitutional, and Here’s Why
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It’s insulting.” Jewish Father Sues Elite Private School Over ‘Racially Divisive and Anti-Semitic’ DEI Curriculum
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Evidence of deep corruption has become apparent. It’s time for an investigation.” Is The Joe Biden Crime Family Finally Breaking Apart?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Minnesota’s Jeff Ettinger now says he ‘know[s] how to fight inflation’ as his former company made food ‘affordable.'” Swine and Sleaze: Democrat Conspired To Hike Pork Prices, Lawsuits Say
- Robert Spencer: “What did you expect?” Rancida Taliban Campaign Events Were Organized by Accused Jihad Financiers
- “All he’s good at is raising money from Wall Street and Big Pharma executives,” Arizona Senate candidate Blake Masters, who has led in recent Republican primary polls, told the DCNF when asked about the donations to Kelly’s campaign. Mark Kelly Raked In Cash From Corporate-Backed PACs Despite Pledging To Refuse ‘Corporate PAC Money’
- “Jordan and Delaney, who contributed $10,000 in May to Barnes’s leadership committee Leading the PAC and $5,800 to his campaign, are prominent in the progressive activist world.” This Wisconsin Dem Wants To Distance Himself From ‘Defund the Police.’ Two of His Biggest Donors Bankrolled Campaign To Remove Law Enforcement From Schools.
- “I’ve only begun to fight.” DeSantis Urges Florida GOP To Be Ready For Battle
- “After the last few weeks, I am absolutely convinced that Trump should and must run in 2024. Trump must run to finish what he started, Trump must run to crush the Republican establishment.” Trump 2024: Crush the Establishment
- “There is nothing that the government says out loud that the people trust or believe.” The Globalist Effort to ‘Get Trump’ Is Backfiring — Bigly!
- “He slept well last night. He ate his breakfast and lunch fully,” Jha said at a White House press briefing. “He actually showed me his plate,” he added while making a plate-holding gesture with his hands. Chinese COVID Response Coordinator Ashish Jha Gives Strange Update On Biden’s Health Following Chinese COVID Diagnosis
- “About 60 percent of Americans disapprove of the president, according to FiveThirtyEight’s polling average. Just 38 percent of Americans approve. Biden’s disapproval has risen and his approval has fallen by a few points in the last month, when he first became the most unpopular commander in chief in recorded history.” For Second Straight Month, Biden Least Popular President, Legitimate or Otherwise, in History
- “For 2024, Democrats are turning to blue-state strongholds where governors levy burdensome taxes, host sanctuary cities, bankroll illegals, and infuse wokeness and equity throughout every corner of state government.” Fishing for a Biden Successor
* * * * *
- “Democrats are failing the American people because they’ve rushed to the extreme. Meanwhile, Republicans are building a broad and diverse coalition.” Ronna Romney McDaniel: Democrats Are Devouring Their Own. Here’s One Way Republicans Can Benefit
- “Pence is fighting a rear-guard action against Trump that has little hope for success. The populist forces driving the Republican Party will not be denied — even if Donald Trump isn’t the candidate.” Rift in Arizona GOP Widens With Visits By Both Trump and Pence
- In a further confirmation of observations that the Democrat party has become the party of the wealthy, “Republicans lead 52%-37% among voters with incomes between $30,000 and $50,000 a year,” while conversely, “Democrats have the same 15-point advantage, 52% to 37%, among voters with annual incomes over $200,000,” notes Rasmussen. Republicans Increase Generic Congressional Ballot Lead to Double Digits
- “Arizonans don’t care what DC’s political elites and other RINOS say about how we should run our state or who we should elect as our next governor.” DC RINOs Campaign Against Trump-Endorsed Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake
- “Want all of America to be like California? Vote Newsom.” Gavin Newsom: OK for California, Too Wacky for America
- “. . . according to [PJ Media’s Rick] Moran, ordinary Republicans are voting for Trump due to hero-worship, while establishment Republicans oppose Trump because they think such hero-worship unhealthy. Moran’s analysis appears to represent the thinking of many Republican pundits. It also represents an analysis that is so wrong and out of touch with ordinary Republicans as to be downright laughable.” Completely Misunderstanding Trump’s Influence in the Republican Party
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “This round of aid comes just 10 days after the U.S. government and the World Bank announced they were sending a combined $1.7 billion in assistance to the Ukrainian government in an effort to support health care workers in the war-torn nation.”U.S. Sending $270 Million More Taxpayer Dollars To Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Gordon Chang: “The speaker had planned to go to Taipei in April but postponed after testing positive for [Chinese] COVID-19. Beijing issued harsh words at the time and regularly condemns visits by American and other officials to the island republic, which it claims as its territory. So is the Chinese war warning this time also bluster?” Will Malig-Nancy Pelosi Start World War III With China?
- Thad McCotter: “Our feckless post-Soviet foreign policy regarding China yields only bitter lessons and rotten fruit.” Cold War II: Nixon Undone (Again)
- “Biden’s meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman makes the U.S. look weak.”The Rehabilitation of a Pariah
- “People have risen up throughout the globe over inflation, high costs of living and government corruption.” Here Are Just Some of the Uprisings Over Government Incompetence Happening Around the World
- “Abbas knew his Arab audience would understand — and that his American one wouldn’t.”Abbas Called For Israel’s Destruction in Front of Biden
- “Even worse, he’s totally a fan of UNRWA, as corrupt and duplicitous as only a UN agency can be.” Biden Funds Palestinian Anti-Semitism
- “Like the empires of the past, there are orders of rank. Black privilege travels to the empire’s very frontiers, if not quite beyond them.” Brittney Griner’s Black Privilege
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “’Close enough for government work’ has taken on a whole new dimension in the Biden era.”CIA Director “Very Proud” of Afghanistan Analysis That Led to the Disastrous Withdrawal
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Chinese-made Huawei “equipment was capable of capturing and disrupting highly restricted Defense Department communications, including those used by US Strategic Command, which oversees the country’s nuclear weapons.” Report: China-Made Huawei Equipment Can Disrupt U.S. Military and Nuclear Communications
- “You can actually take someone’s DNA, take, you know, their medical profile and you can target a biological weapon that will kill that person or take them off the battlefield or make them inoperable,” Crow, from Colorado, reportedly said. Democrat House Intelligence Committee Member Warns: DNA Testing Can Be Used as Bioweapon to Target Americans
- “Without sufficient industrial capacity and firepower, high tech information systems merely communicate the obvious: you are going to lose.” Industrial Power in Economics and War
- “Residents express anger at Angela Merkel’s open border policy.” Syrian Migrant Kills German Teenager, Dumps Her Body at a Sewage Treatment Plant
- Raymond Ibrahim: “. . . Says Pope Francis’ favorite Muslim sheikh.” Don’t Judge Islam by the Actions of a Few Muslims
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “They intend to stack thousands of mid-level staff jobs. Well-funded groups are already developing lists of candidates selected often for their animus against the system — in line with Trump’s long-running obsession with draining ‘the swamp.’ This includes building extensive databases of people vetted as being committed to Trump and his agenda.” Trump World Plan To Gut The Federal Bureaucracy Of Leftists, Revealed In Axios Report
- “Illinois set to lose hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue.” ‘Your Problem Now’: Illinois Gov J.B. “Sitz-” Pritzker Celebrates GOP Billionaires Fleeing His State for Florida
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- A spokeswoman said the registry has “approximately 750 cases per year of people aged under 50 in Victoria suddenly having their heart stop (a cardiac arrest).” Australian Medical Community Has Started a Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) Registry
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “In other words, this early data from Webb suggests that galaxies formed much faster than expected after the Big Bang. This either means all the theories describing the Bang are wrong, or that it might not have even happened.” The Earliest Galaxy So Far Seen?
- “Chinese rocket designers appear to be rethinking the proposed design of the Long March 9 heavy lift rocket that China is building, switching from an expendable clone of NASA’s SLS to a reusable clone of SpaceX’s Starship/Superheavy.” China Rethinking Its Proposed Heavy Lift Rocket to Make it a Starship Clone
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Even Bill Clinton’s Defense of Marriage Act is too ‘extreme’ for GOP elites to support.” GOP Leaders to Religious Right: We Don’t Care About Marriage
- Many outspoken gay conservatives have jumped on board and are helping Michell get her message out there. “We are a coalition of gays against the sexualization and indoctrination of children,” says the site. ‘Gays Against Groomers’ Organizes to Join Parents in the Fight Against Sexual Grooming in Schools
- “After the fall of Roe v. Wade, it is time to discuss the role of dads in American society.”Neglect of Fathers Is Neglect of America
- “How many erstwhile liberals will decide to flee the Democrat fold as a result of Biden’s gender policy?” Joe Biden’s Game-Plan to End Women’s Sports is Right Out of the Marxist Playbook
- So was slavery and Jim Crow. Sen. Cornyn: Gay ‘Marriage’ Already is ‘Law of the Land,’ Settled by SCOTUS
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The Diversity and Inclusiveness programs that so many companies have rushed into place are facades.” Age Discrimination: The Dark Side of Diversity
- “Ten years ago Barack Obama introduced her as a Democrat composite. Her life seemed miserable enough then. It only became worse.” Obama’s Julia All Grown Up
- “The Right can and must fight the culture war.” Beyond Elves and Hobbits
- Christian Toto: “Comedians unite at Madison Square Garden to cheer free speech, send message.” Chappelle Joins Rock, Hart to Tell Cancel Culture to Pound Sand
- “Julia, Paul [Child], and the cast around her saw that she connected with her audience, and that she made cooking fun, not a tool of oppression. It didn’t matter if others didn’t see it. She didn’t let a sour feminist dampen the joy she gave people. Pop Culture Warriors: Julia Child & the New TV Series in Her Honor
- “Who profits from the disintegration of the American family? Who profits from its invasion by mass entertainment, mass media, and mass schooling, three prongs of one pitchfork?” Who Wants That Castle Down?
- “. . . All of those things make Schilling anathema to the Baseball Writers’ Association of America, whose members, like so many others in sports media, lean to the left.” Why Has Cooperstown Shut Out Curt Schilling?
- “Living with the nightmare that socialism brought to a once thriving nation.” Prager U Video: Venezuela — Vivi’s Life Under Socialism
HITHER & YON
- “The 2014 death of Philip Seymour Hoffman left a hole in American movies.” A Rare Talent, a Lingering Absence
- “Rafelson was responsible for co-creating the fictional pop music group and television series “The Monkees” alongside the late Bert Schneider, which won him an Emmy for outstanding comedy series in 1967. But he was perhaps best known for his work during the New Hollywood era, which saw a classical studio system giving way to a batch of rebellious young voices and fresh filmmaking styles, and helped usher in talents like Martin Scorsese, Brian De Palma, Francis Ford Coppola and Steven Spielberg.” Legendary Bob Rafelson, New Hollywood Era Director, Dies at 89
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.