Good morning, kids. Tuesday and while on the one hand you have the utterly absurd in bloated fraud Bill Kristol touting, of all people, John Legend as the one to replace Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants (Kristol actually referred to him as “our Zelensky” which only underscores the joke considering the Ukie prexy is proving to be a multi-billion dollar scam artist just like S-B S-P), we still have innocent American citizens rotting virtually incommunicado as political prisoners, persecuted/prosecuted as “insurrectionists” by the very people who actually committed insurrection in the theft of the 2020 election. As their lives are ruined, some understandably plead out to coerced forced confessions. Under pressure like that, yet another decent victim of this tyranny has taken his own life.
Last week, Mark Aungst of South Williamsport, PA committed suicide, according to the Coroner Charles E. Kiessling Jr.
Aungst, a gas field well service technician, traveled to Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021, to attend the “Stop the Steal” rally organized by supporters of President Donald Trump. After the rally, Aungst joined thousands of others in marching to the U.S. Capitol.
He did not attack any police officers or engage in any violence. He did not destroy or damage any property in the U.S. Capitol.
Aungst entered the building twice and walked around. Along with co-defendant Tammy Bronsburg, Aungst took images and videos on a cell phone. According to federal prosecutors, he committed the misdemeanor crime of “parading or demonstrating inside a restricted building. . . “
. . . As of several weeks ago, 855 Trump supporters had been arrested by U.S. Department of Justice officials for their involvement in the activities of January 6, 2021. Of that group, 300 have pleaded guilty to criminal conduct and 80 have been imprisoned.
Many of those prisoners have not been convicted in court and have been denied their basic due process rights. These prisoners have also made disturbing reports of mistreatment, assault, and the denial of basic human rights such as medical care. Their prison accommodations have been described as the “D.C. gulag.”
This travesty of justice must end. Republicans in Congress must demand this tyrannical persecution of the participants in the January 6th protests cease before more Americans are jailed or killed.
Unfortunately, this horrific abuse of Trump supporters by the Department of Justice has been mostly ignored by Republican lawmakers. Only a handful, such as U.S. Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-GA), have advocated for better treatment of these defendants. . .
. . . The January 6th protesters are being treated worse than terrorists at Gitmo or the Antifa hooligans who committed 574 violent riots in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd. In those riots, 2,000 police officers were injured, at least six people were killed, and there was billions of dollars in property damage as buildings were ransacked and destroyed nationwide.
Whatever the hell else is going on, vis a vis the intentional, wanton destruction of our economy, borders, national security, culture and society, the fact is we now have political prisons and kangaroo courts. We have degenerated to the very thing thousands of our forebears gave their lives to prevent: lawlessness, the will to power and the hateful nature of tyrants using and really abusing our laws as a tool of political repression. $6.00 a gallon gasoline should piss you off, but what happened to these people and is still happening to scores more is the bitter end. Or it should be.
As the author noted, the complete lack of support from the GOP is a huge tell as to the state of play. No one expects frauds and globalist flunkies like Graham, Romney and Murkowski to say anything, but when Ted Cruz and Rand Paul remain silent, and worse, praise the Capitol Cops who assassinated Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland, well, you get the picture. Say what you want about Marjorie Taylor Green, but she gets my respect for taking a stand.
If electoral politics still matters in bringing about change, and that situation is still very much in doubt given what the martyrs mentioned above came to DC on 1/6/21 to protest in the first place, then the GOP as it is led and funded right now must be dismantled and filled with Marjorie Taylor Greens, Ron DeSantises and Donald Trumps in every position.
On a personal note, a big thanks to all the well-wishers on the move. Now, to settle in and make the adjustment which no doubt is a lifetime process. At least doing this every day keeps the routine going.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Illegal aliens are welcomed aboard airliners – using arrest warrants for ID.” Biden’s TSA Becomes the Transportation False Security Administration
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “You cannot call him Uncle fucking Tom on my watch!” Ivy League Prof Blasts Woke Libs for ‘Uncle Tom’ Attacks on Clarence Thomas
- “The black lives that don’t matter.” Col. Allen West Op-Ed: The Modern Enslavement of The Black Community in America
- “There’s nothing definite, but there are hints that the DOD might have been more involved than the Posse Comitatus Act allows.” Was the Pentagon involved in Planning for January 6?
- Julie Kelly: “The real tragedy behind Officer Brian Sicknick’s story is the way the media and others continue to peddle falsehoods, portray innocent men as murderers, and seek sympathy based on a lie.” Media and Select Committee Continue to Lie About Sicknick
- “A brutal witch-hunt and reckless prosecutions trigger another suicide.” The Jan. 6 Obsession Claims Another Victim
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Soviet-style propaganda.” Republicans Rip Biden White House for Redefining ‘Recession’ amid Economic Contraction
- “Michael Strain, resident scholar and director of economic policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) took to Twitter to point out that each of the past ten times the economy has experienced two consecutive quarters of negative growth, a recession has, in fact, ultimately been declared.” Economist Dismantles Biden Junta’s Attempt To Redefine Recession With One Chart
- “The increasing levels of food and fuel inflation are affecting how customers spend, and while we’ve made good progress clearing hardline categories, apparel in Walmart U.S. is requiring more markdown dollars,” Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said in a press release. “We’re now anticipating more pressure on general merchandise in the back half; however, we’re encouraged by the start we’re seeing on school supplies in Walmart U.S.” Walmart Margin Projections Plummet As Consumers Tighten Their Budgets
- “Around two-thirds of Americans say Biden is either ‘responsible’ or ‘very responsible’ for inflation, polling shows.” National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Calls Biden’s Job on the Economy ‘Enormously Successful.’ Americans Disagree.
- “Blacks are the most miserable victims of Biden’s policies — but who’s surprised about that?”Bidenflation: A ‘Special Heartbreak’ for Blacks
- “The problem with it is, among many other things, and now of course it’s not just about CHIPS, now it’s about all this other panoply of spending.” Hawley: ‘CHIPS Bill is a Big Giveaway,’ Subsidizes U.S. Semiconductor Firms to Expand Into Communist China
- “Republican senators balk at $250 billion CHIPS Act over China concerns.” Schemer Schumer Strips Anti-China Security Provision From Major Semiconductor Bill
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “This latest wave of social engineering in the name of climate change is no longer an innocuous exercise in virtue signaling. Interfering with the global food supply chain is something every individual on Earth should be very concerned about.” Justin Castrreau-cescu Is Pursuing The Same Climate Policy That Sparked Mass Protests In Europe
- Asked why he was protesting at Schumer’s office rather than at the office of Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV), Levin responded, “Because there’s always going to be a sheep that strays away from the herd,” adding that it is “the job of leadership to get the party together.”Capitol Police Arrest House Staffers For Protesting Climate Change In Schumer’s Office
- “In today’s new Cold War, the West is losing its economic advantage because of its self-defeating energy policies to address ‘climate change.’” The West Might Lose the New Cold War With Its Self-Defeating Energy Policy
- Dicken has retained legal counsel, Lucas noted. “I ask for your contribution to help with Eli’s legal and financial challenges that lay ahead of him,” the Republican said. “EVERY PENNY of your donation goes to Eli to be used for his legal defense, counseling, potential time off of work or whatever financial challenges he may be faced with.” GOP Rep. Sets Up GoFundMe for Man Who Stopped Mass Shooting. Tens of Thousands of Dollars Already Raised
- “Nothing depresses libs more than heroic gun use against mass shooters.” An Argument for Good Guys With Guns
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “America only saw around 389,000 gotaways all of the 2021 Fiscal Year.” Report: Illegal Immigrant ‘Gotaways’ Hit More Than Half a Million This Fiscal Year
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Residents of the City of Lakes are so fed up with rising crime and decreasing police patrols that they’re hiring off-duty cops.” New Crowdfunding Craze in Minneapolis: Police
- “The left wing is egging this on,” Paul urged, adding “and if we want to end this we have to start locking people up.” Rand Paul: “There’s Going to Come a Day of Reckoning”; People Will “Rise Up”
- “Progressive prosecutors are being ousted, one by one.” On the Ropes
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “The leftist narrative must be preserved no matter what.” WaPoColumnist: Biden’s Covid Diagnosis Is a Chance to “Demonstrate the Success of His Leadership”
- “The Never-Trumping New York Times-man offers his regrets, not that he actually has any.”Go Thither, Bret Stephens
- “Has it really been feverishly itching to wreck the [so-called quote-unquote “president”]?”The Media Secretly Hated Biden All This Time?
- “The Guardian, to its alarm, discovers democracy in California’s far north.” The Scandal of Liberty in Shasta County
- “Apparently, even ABC has its limits when it comes to outright slanderous claims that conservatives are Nazis.” The Harridans on The View Got Rebuked by Their Own Legal Department
- “Disruptive social media platforms are primed to replace it.” Post-Musk Twitter is Doomed
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Troublingly, the evidence the FDA used for those decisions violates at least three safety and efficacy standards from earlier FDA publications about [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccines.” FDA Violated Own Safety and Efficacy Standards in Approving Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines for Children
- Wayne Allyn Root: “All 33 vaxxed. A ‘vaccine death & disease cluster.'” 33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago
- “They’re going to try and come after me, anyway. I mean, probably less so if I’m not in the job,” he said. “I don’t make that a consideration in my career decision.” Yeah, right. GOP To Investigate Fauci? Bring. It. On.
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The school district also appears to promote a parental reeducation plan for those who are “non-supportive.” Maryland School District Requires Assisting Child ‘Gender Transition,’ Lying to Parents
- “Bravo to the dean because he refused to cancel Dr. Kristin Collier’s speech.” U. Michigan Medical Students Walk Out on Pro-Life Speaker During Initiation Ceremony
- “A call to arms.” The National Association of Scholars Takes On the Marxists in Education
- Margot Cleveland: “Hide as she might behind activist judges, Whitmer’s budget vetoes show she and her fellow Democrats don’t value women — only abortion.” In Show of Pro-Abortion Brutality, Gov. Wretched Whitmer Just Slashed Care for Pregnant Women From Michigan’s Budget
- “Children ‘are not objects of rights. They are subjects of rights.’” As Reproductive Technology Advances, Remember: Just Because We Can Doesn’t Mean We Should
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Moore v. Harper may end improper interference by state courts in congressional elections.”Democrats Discover Another ‘Threat to Democracy’
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Anti-Israel bias degenerates into anti-Semitic tropes.” Presbyterian Church USA Activists Show Their True Colors
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The information provided to my office involves concerns about the FBI’s receipt and use of derogatory information relating to Hunter Biden, and the FBI’s false portrayal of acquired evidence as disinformation. The volume and consistency of these allegations substantiate their credibility and necessitate this letter,” wrote Grassley. Chuck Grassley: ‘Highly Credible’ Whistleblowers Say FBI, DoJ Downplay Negative Hunter Biden Information
- “At the same time, 82-year-old Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) is still recuperating from his second surgery in less than a month, in a quest to repair the hip he broke when he fell in his Virginia home. Unlike the House of Representatives, the Senate does not have any provision for allowing lawmakers to ‘phone it in’ and vote remotely or by proxy.” Democrats Freak Out as Manchin and Murkowski Become Latest Victims of Senate Chinese COVID Outbreak
- “Cheney is about 30 points behind in the polls to Hageman, who has surged with second quarter fundraising by capitalizing off Cheney’s alliance with the Democrats on the partisan January 6 Committee.” CNN Editor: ‘Cheney Looks Likely to Lose — and She Knows It’
- “This is all Democrat, this neighborhood,” said Mymo, a lifelong Democrat until this year when he changed his registration, as he pointed to larger homes in the distance. “I was a Democrat but started voting Republican on everything after Trump. I don’t like Ryan at all no more. I used to like him, but to me he’s just a regular politician now.” Is Tim Ryan The Real Deal? His Former Neighbors Don’t Think So.
- “Biden is unknowingly killing identity politics and helping change the terms of the national debate.” Thanks to Biden, the Modern Liberal Project is Dead
- David Marcus: “We should forgive conservatives and maybe even some moderate Democrats who may be enjoying a super-sized portion of schadenfreude over this progressive infighting. After all, we’ve been pointing out that AOC is all performance art for sometime — it’s heartening to see the progressives are catching on.” The Left is Starting to Realize That Titty Caca AOC is Just a Performance Artist
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Sri Lanka has been wracked with massive protests for weeks, during which there was little evidence of masking or social distancing, and the government has collapsed so thoroughly that people are more worried about food and fuel than masks.” Sri Lanka Socialists Try to Bring Back Chinese Coronavirus Masks, Still No Food or Gasoline
- “Spain and Poland are among the nations objecting to the original plan, which could enforce mandatory gas rationing, as they are unwilling to allow the union to control their domestic energy usage, according to Reuters.” European Countries Push Back After EU Tells Them How Much Gas They Can Use
- “Biden and his [junta] resume the Democrats’ worst practices of the Cold War.” Have We Opened a New “Window of Vulnerability?”
- Thad McCotter: “For genocidal communist China, the sky’s no limit to its imperial ambitions. So, if it is Mr. Musk who helps the free world win the race, let’s hope he encounters fewer PRC rockets than he did bots on Twitter. Because, ultimately, for the sake of humanity America and the free world must win the 21st Century’s race to the moon. To paraphrase the late British poet Rupert Brooke, there will be no laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness, in hearts at peace, under a PRC heaven.” For Communist China, the Sky’s No Limit
- “The Carter administration draws a good deal of fire from the last book to come from the brilliant mind of Angelo Codevilla.” Codevilla’s Last Words on America’s Asia-Pacific Policy
- “But the visit became political when the Israeli flag on the presidential vehicle was removed.” Ambassador Nides: ‘Nothing Political’ About Biden’s Visit to East Jerusalem
- “Joe Biden left the Middle East still supporting the tired old Two-State Solution for Israel and the Palestinians. But there is a better way.” Two-State Solution or Jordan Option? Your Choice.
- “Time for the Royal Family to take off the velvet gloves.” Excommunicate Prince Harry, Amish-Style
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Deputy National Cyber Director Camille Stewart has called for a race-focused defense agenda.” Biden’s Cybersecurity Czar Says ‘Systemic Racism’ Is Major Threat to US Security
- An analysis by our CriticalRace.org shows: “The good news is that CRT and related ideologies have not yet captured the military service academies … The bad news is that these ideologies have established a beachhead … and are likely to expand as part of a more general military wokeness campaign from the top down.” Our Study: Crackpot Race Theories Have “Established a Beachhead at the Military Service Academies”
- “In a press release, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) said the personnel would make deeply penetrating terrestrial muons, subatomic particles about 200 times heavier than electrons. Such particles could create energy beams up to hundreds of giga-electronvolts to scan or characterize materials for scientific discovery and national security.” DARPA To Create New Technology Powerful Enough To See Through Concrete Walls
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “You’d be angry too.” LA Squanders Millions of Dollars in Housing Vouchers as Homeless Death Rate Soars
- “The fire threatens the endangered sequoias.” Newsom Declares State of Emergency Over Growing Yosemite Wildfire
- “New Mexicans are left holding the $275 million bag as Richard Branson moves Virgin Galactic’s manufacturing to Arizona.” New Mexico’s Spaceport Subsidies Are a Cautionary Tale About Corporate Welfare Being a Black Hole
- “Packing the Supreme Court has a long and dubious pedigree.” “Out of Whack,” Indeed
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “How can you trust your doctor if you know that his entire field now puts fund-raising and the wielding of power above obtaining honest and trustworthy results?” The Corruption of Medical Science Surges On
- “A new report illustrates the effects of an extension of the increase in Obamacare subsidies Democrats enacted last year as ‘[Chinese] Covid relief.’” Left’s Latest Health Care Scheme Will Worsen Inflation, the Deficit, and Your Insurance
- “While it’s hard to root for either side in the upcoming disposition of the rights to profit off ‘shrooms, at least FDA regulation and the attendant profiteering of drugmakers will likely keep recreational tripping on the wrong side of the law — and encourage enforcement.” Pot Was a Gateway Drug After All, and Here Come Psychedelic ‘Shrooms
- “That antidepressants may have little or no effectiveness should not surprise us.”Medicating Complexity
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Not surprisingly, members of NASA’s safety panel have once again expressed doubts about NASA’s ongoing effort to encourage a thriving private, competitive, and efficient commercial space industry, this time questioning the transition from NASA’s government-built space station, ISS, to privately-built and owned space stations, four of which are presently under development.” NASA’s Safety Panel Questions NASA Commitment to Commercial Space Stations
- “According to data from the U.S. Space Command, the core stage of the Long March 5B rocket used to launch China’s next large module for its Tiangong space station is still in orbit, with no indication yet that China has the ability to safely de-orbit it over the ocean in a controlled manner.” Long March 5B Core State From July 24th Launch Remains in Orbit
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “When you’re a parent, you send your kids to school thinking they’ll be taught the basics: reading, writing, math, history, and science, but if you’re Kamala Harris, you apparently want teachers to be talking about sexuality.” Kamala Harris Goes Full Groomer, Wants LGBT Teachers to ‘Love Openly’ in Their Classrooms
- “They will actually take a young boy and castrate the boy. They will take a young girl and do a mastectomy, or they will sterilize her because of the gender dysphoria.” DeSantis: ‘Gender-Affirming Care’ is a Euphemism for Castration, Mastectomy, Sterilization
- “Domestic violence was eight times as high among bisexual persons (32.3 victimizations per 1,000 persons age 16 or older) and more than twice as high among lesbian or gay persons (10.3 per 1,000) as it was among straight persons (4.2 per 1,000),” said the report. DOJ: Domestic Violence More Than Twice as High Among Homosexuals as Among Heterosexuals
- “America’s young men face an acute crisis of masculinity.” Forging Fewer Freakazoids
- “Transsexual activism is upending an understanding of sex that is as old as humankind.” In Defense of Sex
- “The reason I am so vocal about the trans issue is because you’re now asking the next generation of females to go through what I went through: start a race with somebody next to you who you know has an unfair advantage.” Former Olympian Swimmer Says Trans Hate Mob Has “Made My Life Hell”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Who is running this country?” Charlamagne Goes After Biden, Dems on The View
- Christian Toto: “Liberal author defies tribal identity, calls out publishers for blocking white talent.” Joyce Carol Oates: Yes, White Authors Face Discrimination
- “Sorry, lefties, but it is hard to keep a good man down.” The Return of the Marlboro Man
- “The Tesla and SpaceX CEO is an occasionally sympathetic figure for conservatives, who, like Musk, are outsiders disdained by the woke elite. But he’s not coming to save you.” Elon Musk Is Still Not Your Savior
- Humberto Fontova: “’Castro’s revolution is very pure and beautiful,’ the writer gushed.” Key West Celebrates ‘Hemingway Days’ But Omits His Communist/KGB Credentials
HITHER & YON
- “Fifty years after Richard Nixon’s great landslide victory, we have a clearer idea about the political interests that stood against him. The more things have changed, the more they’ve stayed the same.” ‘Nixonian’ Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- “With more than 100 acting credits to his name, Sorvino had a knack for playing gangsters and cops, notably in Martin Scorsese’s 1990 hit Goodfellas and NYPD Sgt. Phil Cerreta on Seasons 2 and 3 of Law & Order.” Paul Sorvino, Dead at 83
- “Warner, known for having various villainous acting roles, lent his talents as the bad guy character to films such as The Thirty Nine Steps, Tron and Time Bandits, in addition to playing Spicer Lovejoy in James Cameron’s 1997 blockbuster hit Titanic, the BBC reported.”Legendary Titanic Actor David Warner Dead at Age 80
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.