Good morning, kids. Wednesday and I’m sure you’re as surprised as I am (not) that Chris “Fredo” Cuomo, the steroid-addled, no-talent, idiot son and brother of mobsters, has emerged from an imposed period of hibernation to both proclaim his innocence in covering up and lobbying for other propagandists to do the same in his brother’s sexual assaults as well as mass murder of elderly nursing home residents via exposure to the General Tso’s Sickness and to announce a new gig. He got picked up by shyster Dan Abrams’ junta house organ News Nation.
The network touted Cuomo’s experience in investigative journalism and anchoring, pointing to his past interviews with presidents, world leaders, coverage of 9/11 and war zones, and “hundreds of powerful, eye-opening stories.”
“NewsNation has earned high-praise from multiple media watchdog groups by remaining true to its mission to bring viewers the fact-based news that impacts their lives without opinion or bias,” Nexstar Media Inc. Sean Compton, the president of the network’s parent company, said. “Chris joins our growing team of seasoned, award-winning journalists and will further our efforts to continue to ensure fairness and transparency in our news reporting and talk shows.”
Are you fucking kidding me? This is a prime example of pissing on my back and telling me it’s raining. Meh, why waste pixels on this? The only reason I cite this is that it mirrors both the double standards regarding those in favor of the junta and those that are not in every other aspect of our lives. In this case, the media is about as trusted and respected as a known child molester; the irony in that simile is that child molestation is now an avowed public policy goal of the left and has been an avocation of the current Oval Office occupant for decades. But that said, News Nation, which probably has an audience approaching that of CNN+, knows who they hired. It’s their way of flipping the bird to us as well as attempting to preserve the illusion and myth of the so-called Fourth Estate, which is in point of fact, the tip of the spear of the American Fifth Column. Same reason they threw a gala testimonial dinner for Dan Rather after his propaganda attempt to derail Dubya just prior to the 2004 election. Same reason the Pulitzer Prize, spelled and pronounced “Pull It, Surprise!” has never been taken away from Walter Duranty and for sure the CNN propagandists who were used as tools to concoct and release the Russiagate hoax by the CIA/FBI at the behest of Hillary Clinton.
So much for not wanting to waste pixels on this, but I guess (read: I hope) I had a salient point to make. And the fact that trust in the media has been trending downward for years now and has cratered in the eyes of a large majority of people is a hopeful sign. Yes, as Lincoln(?) said “You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.” Crucially, I think we are at a point where that number in “some of the people” is at its lowest level and that “all of the people” are on to them. Gas at $6.00 a gallon and climbing with all sorts of excuse making and especially the condescension and insanity of transitioning to “green energy” as good for you, does not engender trust as it is so patiently false. Yet still they persist.
They have to. It is somewhat of a miracle that even after stealing an election, incarcerating innocent Americans as political prisoners for an insurrection that they, the Left, orchestrated and so thoroughly destabilizing our society and nation that they still have not quite captured the country, lock stock and barrel. But the fact remains that they are this close (I’m holding my thumb and forefinger a pubic hair from a Coke can’s breadth apart) to doing so. And they’re not going to just give up.
The FBI has become a cancer on the American body politic. The FBI must go.
Grassley summarized how the FBI spiked the Hunter Biden material, stating that “the allegations provided to my office appear to indicate that there was a scheme in place among certain FBI officials to undermine derogatory information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was disinformation.” He noted that a 2020 FBI intelligence assessment that was “used by an FBI headquarters team to improperly discredit negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation.” He added: “Based on allegations, verified and verifiable derogatory information on Hunter Biden was falsely labeled as disinformation. . . ”
. . . Hunter Biden isn’t even close to being the first sign of this institutional corruption. Garland even sicced the FBI on parents protesting at school board meetings over the imposition of the woke agenda in public schools. When challenged, Garland insisted that this was all on the up-and-up: “Parents have been complaining about the education of their children and about school boards since there were such things as school boards and public education. This is totally protected by the First Amendment. True threats of violence are not protected by the First Amendment. Those are the things we are worried about here. Those are the only things we are worried about here. We are not investigating peaceful protests or parent involvement in school board meetings. There is no precedent for doing that and we would never do that. We are only concerned about violence and threats of violence against school administrators, teachers, staff.
That sounds reasonable, but PJ Media’s Megan Fox did a deep dive into the supposed “threats” that school board members had allegedly received that justified FBI intervention, and came up empty. Fox concluded, “There isn’t one legitimate threat on the NSBA’s list or a situation that wasn’t handled easily by the police.” The NSBA is the National School Boards Association, which appealed to the FBI for help, with Wray’s corrupt Bureau only too happy to oblige. . .
. . . This is the same FBI that consistently denies the nature and magnitude of the jihad threat, and lied outright about the jihadi who stormed the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, and took hostages in January 2022, demanding the release of convicted jihad terrorist Aafia Siddiqui. FBI Special Agent in Charge Matt DeSarno said: “We do believe from our engagement with this subject that he was singularly focused on one issue, uh, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community, uh, but we’re continuing to work to find motive and, and we will continue on that path.” Several days later, with the evidence overwhelming, the FBI had to admit sheepishly that it was a targeted attack on Jews after all. . .
. . . FBI and Homeland Security Department officials have often insisted and frequently repeated the claim that “white supremacists” and other “domestic extremists” constitute the foremost terror threat the nation faces. The FBI is currently pursuing no fewer than 2,700 investigations of “domestic extremism,” more than twice the usual number of such investigations. The dramatic increase in investigations suggests, at least in a sane world, a response to a sharply increased threat, but Biden’s handlers have shown no evidence of a massive spike in “white supremacist” terrorism. It’s just something we’re supposed to take their word for. Timothy Langan, the assistant director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division, in November 2021 presented it to Congress as axiomatic: “It goes without saying that the threat from domestic terrorism is heightened and has significantly increased in the last 18 months.”
Does it really? Or is that just what the feds would have us believe as the January 6 Committee continues its efforts to stigmatize legitimate political opposition as terrorism?. . .
. . . And all this is aside from the FBI’s role in the Russian Collusion hoax and so much more. The FBI today is a rogue, out-of-control agency in service not of justice but of the interests of the Democrat Party. It should be shut down. But will there ever be a president with the courage to do so?
The estimable Robert Spencer is, of course 1,000% correct. The FBI has got to be abolished. But what would that really accomplish? What would impeaching President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants accomplish? Our entire government and far too much of the private sector is so thoroughly corrupted with ideologues, criminals and ideologically-driven criminals that elections, even relatively honest ones, will have little impact in the long term insofar as reversing course from the abyss we are this close to being shoved into.
It’s not necessarily the system. It’s the people who are in positions of power that have zero moral compass, zero ethics and worst of all, an absolute unshakeable faith that not only what they are doing is right but they have the moral and intellectual superiority, and the duty to impose their will on us. This is why I believe we’re not going to be voting our way out of it as we did, or thought we did, in the old days. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t vote. But long term, an American revival to pre-2001 days, let alone pre-1913, is just not in the cards from where I stand.
That said, a revival of Americanism can be in our future. What form that takes geographically and politically is anyone’s guess. How we arrive at that point is also an unknown, but sadly, it will involve much pain, suffering and likely, bloodshed.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Robert Spencer: “The Bureau has become irremediably politicized and inveterately corrupt.”Defund the FBI
- “Not only was digital technology useful in this way from a scientific standpoint, but also from an ethical standpoint, it appeared to be a kinder, gentler, and therefore more just form of world control.” Against the Great Reset: ‘Big Tech: Sacred Culture or Cyborg Rapture?’
- Kurt Schlichter: “What’s really behind the Left’s agenda to make us ingest insects?” Don’t Let Them Reset Society to Make You Into a Bug-Eating Serf
- “It is no longer the Constitution but the ruling class that defines what encompasses the rights and privileges of American citizenship.” The Demise of American Citizenship
- “The prevailing vision of environmentalism today caters to a global oligarchy.” The Dehumanizing Tyranny of Densification
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The party’s climate rhetoric is increasingly radical, dangerously insurrectionist.” How Long Until Democrats Storm the Capitol?
- “Declare Emergency hopes roadblocks will pressure Biden to declare a climate emergency.”This Climate Alarmism Group Is Planning To Shut Down the Nation’s Capital
- “We’ve seen screaming rage mainstreamed like this before. It did not end well for anyone.”Narcissistic Rage on the Left
- “Who needs the law and reasoned debate when you’ve got spray paint and Molotov cocktails? Send out a few death threats while firebombing a few pregnancy centers and those opponents will quickly fall into line.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Pro-Abortion Terrorists Vandalize 77 Churches and Pregnancy Centers in Last 10 Weeks
- “Pro-choice activists have committed over 100 attacks against pro-life groups since the beginning of May, according to data compiled by the Family Research Council. The attack on Wisconsin Family Action was the first of many of which have been attributed to Jane’s Revenge.” Summer of Rage, Part II: Court Filings Reveal Threats, Intimidation Against Anti-Abortion Group Prior to Firebombing Claimed by ‘Jane’s Revenge’
* * * * *
- “It is quite clear from this that Democrat leaders bear more responsibility for the riot than Donald Trump — which is why you haven’t seen this come up in the hearings and why the committee was stacked with anti-Trump partisans.” Jan. 6 Committee Hiding Evidence That Absolves Trump
- Show me anyone not a leftist and I’ll show you the crime . . . AG “Lavrenty” Garland Won’t Rule Out Charging Trump — Even if He is 2024 Candidate
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Everything’s gotten more expensive. We need the extra income because grocery bills have doubled and I basically have my own little army.” #Bidenflation: 58% of Americans Living Paycheck-to-Paycheck
- “‘Recession’ is far from the first concept the left has simply redefined to deflect the consequences of their failed policies and ideas.” The Left’s Response to Failure is to Redefine It as Success
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “If raping the earth and ravaging the seas to get the minerals needed for ‘clean energy’ are off the table, what’s left?” ‘You Will Own Nothing, and Like It” — The Real “Clean Energy” Future
- Daniel Greenfield: “Solar panel lead in the groundwater and wind turbine fiberglass in your lungs.” Environmentalism is an Environmental Hazard
- The buses are nearly double the cost of regular diesel buses, even before charging infrastructure expenses are taken into account, according to The New Haven Independent. The project to replace diesel buses with electric buses will also cost about $25.7 million in total, the NHI reported. Electric Bus Fleet Touted By Dems Taken Out Of Service After One Burned Up In Battery Fire
- “Ireland’s Climate Action Plan recommends cuts of between 22% and 30% for the agricultural sector.” (Potato Famine 2: No Mass Migration Boogaloo – jjs) Ireland Poised to Join the Growing List of Countries Putting ‘The Climate’ Over Food Security
- “. It is all fun and games until the coastal elites walk into their favorite coffee shop, and it is out of oat milk. Many of them are about to find out just how razor-thin the supply chains that supply their urban lifestyle are. And you can be sure when their lives get hard, they will blame it on their ideological enemies, just like they always do.” Justin Castreau-cescu Decides to Walk Down the Same Failed Green Path as Sri Lanka
- “There’s no reason to be alarmed by the weather.” Climate Emergency? What a Crock!
- Despite spending the entire first half of the article outlining a supposed “climate crisis” occurring throughout the country, the Times quoted Curbelo noting that these crises are not things that “most people” face every day, while issues like inflation are readily apparent to anyone who pulls up to the gas pump. As Dems Go All In on Climate Change, Literally 1 Percent of Americans Call It Top Concern
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Two illegal aliens who took advantage of the judicial-ordered releases were illegal aliens Arody Ramos Tome, convicted of first-degree murder in 1984, and Marvin Cua, convicted of burglary in 2018.” Democrat-Appointed Judges Empty Jails, Freeing Convicted Illegal Alien Killer
- “By leaving hundreds and hundreds of miles of border completely unpatrolled … that number is very very, very artificially low.” The 500,000 ‘Known Gotaways’ Who Snuck Across Biden’s Open Border This Year Are Likely Much Higher
- Oh please, the money will be stolen, expropriated or otherwise printed, and the laws ignored to de facto grant it. Democrats Admit Defeat: Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Not in Budget Package
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Trump was discussing the border crisis and said criminals from other countries come across the border and bring crime and drugs.” Trump: “Execute a Drug Dealer and You’ll Save 500 Lives”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “To fight his own prosecutors, not the violent crime now surging across Los Angeles.” Gascón Lawyers Up
- “Author Matt Palumbo exposes the financier’s networks and agenda.” Video: How Nazi Collaborator Soros Spent $18 Billion to Control the Media, Defund the Police, and Elect Leftist Prosecutors
- “California voted to legalize recreational marijuana in Nov. 2016. Many argued that the market would become safer if state officials could regulate the previously underground cartels while creating economic revenue. Northern California authorities are battling illegal grow plantations, violence, and ecological damage caused by cartel operations.”NARCOFORNIA: How Progressives Sold Out Rural California to Drug Lords
- “The court sentenced Kemp to one year and one day in prison, but he only served ten months. Two years later, he was on the county’s payroll in a key position.” Jaw-Dropping: L.A. County Hired a Corrupt Felon for a Key Health Services Post
- “Baltimore’s tragic record provides clear evidence that disorder breeds more disorder—and death.” City of Broken Windows
- “A gruesome murder case shows the ropes.” How Intersectionality Works: Black vs. LGBT
- “The teen is the poster child for everything that’s wrong with the criminal justice system, Mayor Eric Adams said.” (no, Adams, you and your fellow leftists created him; he’s merely the symptom of the disease – jjs) NYC Teen Animal Seen Punching Cop in Wild Video Was Sprung Without Bail in Robbery Case Days Earlier
- The victim told police she heard her alleged attackers say, “I hate white people … the way they talk” before they reportedly hit her in the head with a blunt object and ran. LeCroix was treated at a local hospital and received three staples in her head. (I thought LeCroix would be charged with first degree obstruction of a black person’s fist with a white head – jjs) Two Teenagers Charged With Hate Crimes After Allegedly Making ‘Anti-White’ Statements, Assaulting White Woman In New York
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Jeffrey Lord: “Jan. 6 editorials from the Post and WSJ. The New York Post, Wall StreetJournal Get Trump Wrong
- “An article by FiveThirtyEight tried to prove that the pro-life movement is a result of racist replacement theory and failed magnificently.” In Bizarre Screed, FiveThirtyEight Falsely Labels Pro-Lifers Racist, Ignores Racism of Abortion Industry
- Christian Toto: “InfoWars’ Alex Jones gets his closeup – sans fact checks, context.” ‘Alex’s War’ – Mash Note to Culture’s No. 1 Conspiracy Theorist
- That’s because he is, or at least was, the media itself. Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Denies Contacting Media To Cover Up His Brother’s Scandal
- The network touted Cuomo’s experience in investigative journalism and anchoring, pointing to his past interviews with presidents, world leaders, coverage of 9/11 and war zones, and “hundreds of powerful, eye-opening stories.” . . . Cuomo To Host Prime-Time Show On NewsNation
- “Wait until you see what’s in the Democrats’ latest gun bill.” Yep, It’s True! They’re Coming for Your Guns.
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Time for the LGBTQ+s to show what they’re made of.” Monkeypox—Eight Weeks To Stop The Spread
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “But remember: It’s all a ‘conspiracy theory’ according to the Big Pharma salespeople like Fauci.” 40% of Women With the Chinese COVID Vaccine Have Reported Significant Effects on their Periods
- “The vaccines for measles, diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough do work, but by lying about the effectiveness of the [Chinese] COVID shots, health agencies worldwide have lost their credibility. They have successfully convinced millions of parents to fear getting any vaccines, even those that really work and can prevent their children from dying.”Childhood Vaccinations in ’20 and ’21 Declined the Most in 30 Years
- “First of all, I didn’t recommend locking anything down, you’re asking me questions, you’re talking about — the CDC’s the public agency that uses their epidemiologists and their science-based approach to make recommendations.” FACT CHECK: Anthony Fauci Falsely Claims He Never Recommended Shutdowns to Fight Chinese Coronavirus
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This Book Is Antiracist is key element of curriculum at Lower Manhattan Community Middle School.” (you know who else had children spy on their parents? – jjs) At This Manhattan Middle School School, Sixth-Graders Are Asked To Surveil Friends and Family for “Microaggressions”
- “The decoupling will allow Jackson, who’s on Harvard’s Board of Overseers, to participate in the University of North Carolina case while still recusing herself from the Harvard case.”SCOTUS Splits Up Affirmative Action Cases So KBJ Can Participate On UNC, After She Recused From Harvard Case
- “Over 140 educators have been charged for sexual misconduct-related crimes against students this year alone.” Teacher Grooming Remains Real Issue Despite Media Caricatures
- “The University of Pennsylvania Law School is gunning to expel a heterodox professor.”Brazen Falsehood
- “The chickens of the 1960s have come home to roost.” Black Studies as Cultural Reparations
- “CNN reported that Roberts had been focused on swaying the two newest justices — Kavanaugh and Barrett — but that he had been derailed somewhat when the leaked draft, authored by Justice Alito, became public.” Chief Justice Roberts Lobbied Court Conservatives Hard To Salvage Roe: Report
- “A Victims of Abortion Memorial in Washington, D.C., would honor the lives of all those impacted by abortion.” Wanted: A Victims of Abortion Memorial
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “A bipartisan group of senators proposes commonsense reforms to the Electoral Count Act.” (bipartisan is one of those words that alarms me – jjs) Better a Century Late than Never
- “Democratic attacks on Trump’s census proposals ignore the problems caused by drawing congressional districts according to residents, not citizens.” Why Some Votes Count More Than Others
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Brian Auten pushed Trump-Russia collusion and is now accused of discrediting Hunter Biden stories.” Meet the FBI Analyst Behind the Decade’s Biggest Political Disinformation Campaigns
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “This scandal is no longer just about the Biden family; it’s about every member of the law enforcement and intelligence communities who put our country at risk by failing to do their jobs.” FBI’s False Labeling of Biden Laptop as Disinformation is Even Worse Than it Seems. Here’s Why
- “The loan is the latest Biden-era windfall for General Motors, which over the past year has paid Beltway lobbyist Jeff Ricchetti nearly $350,000 to lobby the government on federal subsidies for electric vehicles and charging stations. Ricchetti is the younger brother and former lobbying partner of White House adviser Steve Ricchetti. The longtime Biden aide, who lobbied for GM until 2008, has been directly involved in discussions with Congress about funding for electric vehicles and charging stations.” All in the Family: Biden Junta Loans Billions to Company Repped by Top Aide’s Lobbyist Brother
- “Trump is the same today as he was before he was elected. The very things we disdain today are the things that made him the man for our time.” I Was Wrong About Trump
- “Trump’s announcement and presence during the last two months of the midterm campaign would be a stark reminder of what was compared to what is.” Trump Should Announce His Candidacy Before the Midterms
- She also described herself as “a woman wearing a blue suit” on behalf of the visually impaired. Kamala Harris: My Pronouns Are ‘She’ and ‘Her’
- “Why is the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] personal physician not here? Are you familiar with a reason?” Videos: Journalists Again Demand To Know Why Biden’s Doctor Is Hiding
- “Tanking poll numbers and obvious lack of enthusiasm for the Biden [junta] have forced the Democrats to confront a series of hard choices.” Making ‘The Switch’
- “While Biden fared poorly in the state’s 2020 Democratic primary, his apparent failure to win over the Granite State with the advantage of incumbency is likely a symptom of how unpopular the president has grown, even within his own party.” New Hampshire Voters Pick Peter “Puffer” Buttigieg Over Joe Biden In 2024: Poll
- Robert Spencer: “During ten tumultuous years in Congress, a presidential campaign, and two campaigns for governor of Colorado, Tom Tancredo stood indefatigably for America-First principles before virtually anyone else dared to do so. The title of his new memoir,I Was Trump Before Trump was Cool, is as whimsical as it is accurate.” Before Trump, There Was Tom Tancredo
- “Forty-two years ago, Goldwater correctly diagnosed the problems afflicting America — many of them worse today than they were back then.” Barry Goldwater’s 1980 GOP Convention Speech Resonates Amid Biden’s Failing So-Called Quote-Unquote “presidency”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Will it be Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss?” Clash for Britain’s Future Begins
- “You will not see this in the US media, but Nigeria, the most populous nation in Africa with 217 million people (and growing over 2.5% a year), is devolving toward chaos.” Nigeria, Unable to Secure its Capital City, is Closing Schools, Evacuating Students
- “The Mimizuka shrine, which is dedicated to the noses of Koreans sliced off by the Japanese, serves as a vital reminder of man’s inhumanity to man.” Can South Korea and Japan Overcome Their Divisions?
- “The country’s resilient civil society outlasts one government after another—as well as media predictions of disaster.” (except their cratering birth rate is leading to their extinction as a people – jjs) Italy Endures
- “. . . Toward what end?” Pakistan’s Minister of Health: Populate the World with Muslims
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Payments to the government of Afghanistan for salaries went to “suspicious units and non-existent object codes” or were never delivered to bank accounts belonging to Afghan security personnel. ‘Ghost Soldiers’: The Pentagon Lost $232 Million Trying To Pay Afghan Forces
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Fufeng Group, a Shandong, China-based company, which produces flavor enhancers and sugar substitutes, recently purchased 300 acres in the state.” Lawmakers Seek Review of Chinese Purchase of Farmland Adjacent to U.S. Military Base
- “Amir Handjani in hot water over his role as top adviser to repressive Gulf monarch.” Judge Orders Quincy Institute Fellow To Turn Over Documents in Alleged Hack-and-Leak Scheme
- “Will Scott Singer continue to bow to radical Islam or will he rescind this award?” Boca Raton Mayor Signs Proclamation in Name of Mosque Linked to Terror and Anti-Semitism
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Brazen discrimination.” Cruz Grills Biden Official Over State Dept. Email Allegedly Excluding “Straight White Men”
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Our lives demand attention, and sometimes painful reflection. This is something no pill or an app can provide.” There’s a Pill for That
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Will this force an acceleration in the launch of the American private space stations now under construction? Hard to say. If we had a competent executive branch run by a clear-minded president, some action could be taken to help make this happen.” New Boss of Roscosmos Confirms Decision to Leave ISS in 2024
- “. . . China is once again violating the Outer Space Treaty by acting with willful negligence to threaten harm to others with one of its launches.” Tentative Crash Date for Long March 5B Core Stage: July 31st
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Hey, if you want to make ovaries, you have to break some balls . . . FDA Officials Warn Of Brain Swelling, Vision Loss In Minors Using Puberty Blockers
- “The rule would expand Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) ban on sex-based discrimination to include gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy-related conditions including abortion, according to a Monday announcement. In practice, this would mean forcing health insurance providers to cover sex change procedures, according to Roger Severino, former director of the HHS Office for Civil Rights.” Biden Junta Poised to Force Insurers to Pay for Sex Changes
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Elmo wants to be an ‘upstander’ to racism.” Sesame Street’s Racial Justice Curriculum Begins With Infants
- “I’d rather be called a racial slur than Filipinx” one user wrote. “Please stop trying to impose weird western gender ideology onto people who never wanted it or asked for it in the first place” another said. Filipinos Blast Comic-Con for Use of Woke Term “Filipinx”
- “With the traditional nuclear family unit becoming politicized as being patriarchal and oppressive to women, there are now forces advocating for its abolishment.” Single Parenthood and America’s Vulnerable Youth
- “Could the film be made today?” Not Without My Daughter
- “And to make it sweeter, he launches a more general attack against leftist late-night TV hosts.” Glenn Greenwald Launches a Delightfully Savage Attack Against Samantha Bee
- Dennis Prager: “Why my friends and I had more wisdom when we were 12 than college students and faculty have today.” A Nation of Fools
- Daniel Greenfield: “Minority groups that don’t die as victims live long enough to become the villains.” Victims Wanted
HITHER & YON
- “The New Right has turned on him.” The Buckley Legacy: Now It’s Controversial on the Right?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.