Good morning, kids. Thursday and is anybody really surprised that Joe Manchin caved and signed on to the watered down version of the Build Bolshevism Bigger bill? Many of us, and I’m ashamed to say myself included, believed that his torpedoing of the original multi-trillion dollar insanity was because he too saw it as insane, despite being pimped by everyone in his party. It was also supposed to be the crowning jewel of this illegitimate junta that would see it go from victory to victory in the ensuing years. Manchin effectively blocking it derailed their domestic agenda, or theoretically anyway. Now, supposedly, he’s revived it.
In recent weeks, Manchin shot down Democrat attempts at pushing through Biden’s agenda, and reportedly told Democratic leaders he would “unequivocally” refuse to support legislation related to climate change and tax increases.
Now, the West Virginia senator claims reconciling with Democrats on this package will help the country fight inflation.
“We must be honest about the economic reality America now faces if we want to avoid fanning the flames of inflation,” Manchin said in a statement Wednesday. “At its core, the purpose of reconciliation is to get our economic and financial house in order. Contrary to foolish talk otherwise, America cannot spend its way out of debt or out of inflation.”The revival of Biden’s agenda comes as the president has faced mounting criticism from his own party for failing to implement significant policy over his first year and a half in office. Democrats will use the budget reconciliation process to bypass the Senate filibuster and advance the bill along party lines, potentially giving the party a much-needed legislative victory before a midterm election where Democrats are expected to face a “red wave.”
To pass the package, Democrats still might need to convince Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), who has voiced opposition to elements of Biden’s spending agenda. Axios reported that hours after Manchin’s surprise reversal, a spokesperson for Sinema said the Arizona senator did not have a comment on the bill because “she will need to review the text.”
Yeah, this bill will reduce inflation the same as pouring a supertanker-sized lard-glucose cocktail down Jerry Nadler’s maw will slim him down so much that Tank Abrams will lose the weight. Complete farce. At the beginning of this Kalorama Komintern Klown show, the original BBB bill was rightly feared as a national kill shot (the stolen election I guess merely put us in a coma).
Yet all the disasters since then makes this a moot point, at least from a political perspective. The only thing it will do is enrage an already terrified and enraged citizenry. As for Joe Manchin, he’s a whore. Probably the highest paid whore in history to date but a whore nonetheless.
Among the many pearls of wisdom of the great Milton Friedman is this gem:
“I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”
With that in mind, I cannot understand how West Virginians keep sending this asshole to Congress. Considering his party’s open vow to destroy oil, gas and coal, it’s even more of a puzzler. And let’s not hold our breath over Senator Kinky Boots either. But why should I direct my ire at them when we have our wonderful GOP as a bulwark — pun definitely intended — to protect us?
Let’s climb on board the “wayback machine” and take a journey to the distant time of summer, 2021. To fulfill his “return to normalcy” pledge, Joe Biden was demanding a budget-busting (and inflation-triggering) $1.2T for infrastructure, and another $5T for Build Back Better (to apparently build it back better after he gets done breaking it). Republicans (of the Vichy RINO variety) feverishly negotiated with the Dems to avoid fiscal Armageddon. They successfully negotiated Armageddon down to a mere total disaster — agreeing to give the Dems a paltry $1.2T to distribute to their leftist pals.
President Asterisk held a rose garden announcement for the big reveal — showing the world the sting they had just pulled off. He announced on national television that he and the congressional Democrats had dupped the Republicans. He was taking the infrastructure bill to the bank, and the Democrats would be pursuing the Build Back Better bill through reconciliation. The Republicans hadn’t negotiated the Democrats down from anything. Playing the part of Charlie Brown, the Republicans had taken one more shot at the football.
And there they were, the Vichy RINOs — standing right next to Biden — grinning like the village idiots he had made them. It was a learning opportunity — if the RINOs had any capacity to learn. The whole episode once again proved the adage that there’s a sucker born every minute.
Well, a few minutes have passed since then and the Republicans are lining up to prove that the adage is still alive and well in Washington, D.C. After the Uvalde school shooting, the calls for sensible gun control — from people who want total gun confiscation — became a cacophony. But knowing that they’d probably control Congress next year, and could do anything they wished to address the problem, wasn’t enough for the RINOs. They decided to throw the Dems a lifeline now. They jumped right on the “let’s make fools of the Republicans again” bandwagon.
They negotiated a gun-safety bill with the Democrats, that was short on “negotiation” and missed the “safety” point entirely. You see, when the RINOs are involved, negotiating means deciding how much of the Democrats wish list they’ll surrender on. Somehow “compromise” never means getting something in return. . .
. . . Now the House Judiciary Committee is discussing an assault weapons ban — which if passed will also be a mere temporary stop on the road total gun confiscation. When accused of trying to ban guns in common use, Chairman “I didn’t soil myself” Nadler responded, “That’s the point.” He should have added, “Haven’t you been paying attention?” Which of course, they haven’t been.
I have a couple of questions for the Republicans. Do you feel stupid yet? Or are you too dumb to realize you’ve been played — again?
The Dems won’t enforce our current gun laws — which criminals won’t follow anyway. The only people who will comply with more restrictions are law-abiding citizens. They don’t tend to go around shooting each other, because it’s already against the law — which the law-abiding follow. So, the Republicans have “negotiated” increased restrictions on the law-abiding and the creation of a bunch of tools for leftists to use while harassing gun owners — and gotten nothing in return. They rationalized it as “common sense” gun laws — because they didn’t have the common sense to see what this was really all about. Do you get why we call the Democrats the evil party and the Republicans the stupid party? Both titles are well earned.
Thanks to author John Green for providing a nice segue from BBB to gun confiscation, as well as what he terms GOP “stupidity.” For the umpteenth time, the GOP is not stupid. They’re in league with the Democrats. Hence the term, uni-party. Psaki-Psircling back to the political angle, the real stupidity is Manchin’s timing. Oh so brave to fight against $5 trillion in waste and freedom-destroying insanity but $1.5 trillion is doing the right thing for the people! And for the people means his off-shore bank account.
Rush Limbaugh of blessed memory used to say that discussing things like budgets and deficits just made people’s eyes and ears glaze over. But thanks to President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his handlers having intentionally taken a wrecking ball to our economy and savings, that which was once arcane is now top of mind with even the lowest of low information voters. Even if somehow this bill falters, either because of Sinema or the fact that several Senators are out of action because of the General Tso’s Sickness (there is no absentee voting in the Senate [not that rules matter there, either]), the junta will just deem it passed by declaring a “national emergency.”
We are so friggin’ unmoored from any sense of normalcy, propriety and the barest minimum of ethics that anything is possible. For sure from their side of the line. I’m hoping and praying from ours as well. And that does not include the GOP just to be clear.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Anglo-American alternative to fascism, Marxism, and enlightenment rationalism.”Escaping Liberal Democracy
- However, the organization which promotes the “Great Reset” did not stop there and went on to say that this theory can be applied to everything from cars to private homes. World Economic Forum Says It Is ‘Time to Look Beyond’ Private Vehicle Ownership
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- He searched the web for things like “how to be stealthy,” “assassin skills” and “most effective place to stab someone” in the weeks before his alleged June 8 assassination attempt. He also told another person he planned to “remove some people from the Supreme Court” in order to “stop roe v wade from being overturned” in an ominous fo Would-Be Justice Kavanaugh Assassin Roske Googled Stabbing Methods Before Assassination Attempt on SCOTUS Justice
- Clarice Feldman: “Given this example and the irrational nexus between ESG weighting and performance I think the hyping by Black Rock and others of their novel ESG investing strategy was both a marketing ploy to attract virtue-signaling asset managers and a means to enable trustees to tamp down the disruptions occasioned by shareholder activism. It was never a sound investment practice.” Bad Day at Black Rock
- The Department of Justice’s third-ranking official has a history of calling crisis pregnancy centers “fake clinics,” a false, inflammatory description employed by terrorist groups that have recently attacked the pro-life organizations. . . An anarchist group that has claimed responsibility for many of the attacks, Jane’s Revenge, has used the same “fake clinic” rhetoric as Gupta. Biden DOJ Official Smears Pregnancy Centers Amid Wave of Attacks
* * * * *
- “’Contempt of Congress’ is a charge that deserves contempt.” The Steve Bannon Treatment
- His sentence is tied for the longest jail sentence levied so far against those involved in the riot, which has often been dubbed as “white supremacist” by prominent Democrats and officials. Longest J6 Jail Sentence Levied Thus Far Goes To . . . A Black Guy
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “When we demonize oil, we ultimately are demonizing our entire culture and history.”‘Dirty’ Oil
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Federal Open Market Committee, which sets interest rate policy, said its target rate for overnight interbank funding would rise to a range of 2.25 percent to 2.50 percent, up from the 1.50 to 1.75 percent the Fed set last month. In addition, the Fed said it would raise the rate it pays on reserve balances to 2.40 percent.” Fed Hikes Interest Rates By 75 Basis Points Again
- . . . Mostly on our heads. Sen. Warren: ‘I Believe the Biden [junta] Will Have Brought Down the National Debt’
- David Harsanyi: “No ‘recession?’ Ok, how about we call it ‘stagflation?'” Call it Whatever You Want, the Economy Sucks
- “The Federal Reserve is a fraud and has been from its inception.” The Church of the Federal Reserve is Here to Save Us
- “And they say liberals have no sense of humor. Faced with record inflation and terrible poll numbers, Democratic leaders say they’ve reached a deal for even more taxes and spending. Get this, they’re calling it the Inflation Reduction Act. Ha! We can only imagine that Sen. Joe Manchin said yes because he thought it was a joke. Certainly the American people won’t be laughing.: Biden’s Plan to Boost Inflation
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . And a doomsday voice from the past is back.” Climate Change Alarmists Ramp Up Their Rhetoric and Disruptive Tactics
- “Biden’s contemplated executive action on climate is troubling not just constitutionally but practically.” Bad Piled on Bad
- “When STEM goes woke, the university system is through.” The Triumph of Scientism
- “It’s not a recession, it’s a ‘transition.’” Videos: Biden Energy Secretary Admits Being “Obsessed” With Green Transition
- “Regardless of whether Nigerians supply gas to Europe or not, they must stand for their energy rights. No Western political institution should determine energy access in the daily lives of Nigerians. As for the West, it is time for people of conscience to take a stand against the colonialism that green lobbyists seek to impose on billions of lives across the world.” A Hypocritical Green Lobby Sustains Nigeria’s Energy Poverty
- “Throw on another sweater, or some wood on the fire (until they ban that, too).” With More Green Energy, Plan for a Dark Future and Sheltering In Place
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Left-wing group could get $1 billion from taxpayers to keep gang members here.”‘Deportation Defense’ is Big Business
- “The other 222 migrants were from 12 other countries.” Border Patrol Catches 183 Brazilians, 8 Romanians, 2 Nigerians Illegally Crossing California Border in 2 Groups
- “The official justification is to reduce the backlog of immigration cases, but it is ultimately weak medicine for treating the symptoms while neglecting the cause of the problem.” ID Cards for Illegal Aliens Is an Idea as Bad as It Sounds
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The policies were introduced by two vulnerable Democrats, Reps. Abigail Spanberger (Va.) and Josh Gottheimer (N.J.). But other Democrats and left-wing activist groups bristled at the proposals.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Scraps Pro-Police Bill, Dealing Blow to Vulnerable Dems
- “We need to go back to ensuring that criminal sentences are lengthy, incapacitating, and a proper deterrent to crime.” Despair in Sentencing
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Los Angeles DA turns back the clock to pre-Manson times.” Gascón Versus Victims
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Grab your popcorn.” Trump To Sue CNN
- DeSantis spokeswoman: “write the same hit piece you were gonna write anyway.”Democrat Activists of Media Shocked That Republicans No Longer Want to Talk to Them
- “This is ‘DeSantis for Clicks,’ and Floridians see right through it. No wonder media credibility has fallen to an all time low.” DeSantis’ Spokeswoman Shreds WaPo For 2,000-Word Article Whining About Her Tweets
- “Television news and newspapers rank nearly at the bottom” of institutions measured by the survey,” said Gallup, “with only Congress garnering less confidence from the public than TV news. While these two news institutions have never earned high confidence ratings, they have fallen in the rankings in recent years.” Gallup: Only 11% Have ‘Great Deal’ of Confidence in TV News, Only 16% in Newspapers
- Christian Toto: “Far-Left comic praises rules that silenced Lenny Bruce, George Carlin.”Patton Oswalt: Bring on Comedy Restrictions (Even Prison?)
- “The decision comes only two days after the company denied ads created by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the Democratic Governors Association. The denial had sparked online outrage among Democrats.” Hulu Denied Democratic Political Ads From Airing. Two Days Later, It Changed Its Mind.
- “The Republicans have ‘negotiated’ increased restrictions on the law-abiding and the creation of a bunch of tools for leftists to use while harassing gun owners — and gotten nothing in return.” Republican’s Take Another Run at Lucy’s Football
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Facts don’t care about your feels.” NYC Health Commissioner Wants WHO to Rename Monkeypox Because of ‘Racism and Stigma’
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The communications reveal a high level of coordination between the government and tech industry during the pandemic and raise questions about the extent to which other private companies are working with the federal government to censor the public.” How the CDC Coordinated With Big Tech To Censor Americans
- “And the revisionist history that is taking place is astounding — didn’t call for masks, didn’t call for lockdowns. I could go on and on,” Blackburn continued. Marsha Blackburn: ‘There Is a New Pandemic’ Called ‘Fauci Fatigue’
- “This vaccine campaign will go down as the biggest scandal in medical history” Member Of European Parliament Labels Chinese COVID Vaccine Coercion “Worst Crime Ever Committed on Humanity”
- The only virus the Chi-Coms are trying to prevent is the spread of anti-authoritarian rage against their authority. Chinese Coronavirus: Wuhan Locks Down Nearly 1 Million Residents
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Varying Degrees, an annual survey released by the left-leaning New America think tank, found just over half of Americans, 55 percent, say higher education has a positive influence on the United States, down from 69 percent in 2020. While Republicans showed the greatest drop, plummeting from 61 percent in 2020 to 37 percent in 2022, self-identified Democrats’ confidence in colleges also declined 7 points.” Poll: Americans Lose Confidence in Predominantly Left-Leaning Colleges
- John Stossel: “School choice is good for everybody but unions, socialist bureaucrats and the tired education establishment. It’s one good thing accidently created by the pandemic.”Chinese COVID’s Good News
- “very American student deserves access to an education that inspires self-confidence and pride in their country, and that empowers them to live out their American Dream.” Fake Civics Bill Will Open the Floodgates of Racial Propaganda, Must Be Stopped
- Christopher F. Rufo: “The city’s public schools teach K-5 students to subvert the sexuality of ‘white colonizers’ and begin exploring ‘the infinite gender spectrum.’” In Portland, the Sexual Revolution Starts in Kindergarten
- The recent arrival of these ugly ideas into elementary schools however has finally sparked a growing rebellion that I think has only just begun, and will get more angry and determined the longer the education establishment continues to resist reform while demanding parents and teachers accept without question its queer and racist agenda.” Signs of a Growing Revolt Against the Bigoted Left Across the Entire Education Community
- “Likely midterm voters were overwhelmingly supportive of the law’s enforcement, with 60 percent supporting the enforcement of the law as opposed to only 31 percent saying it should not be enforced.” POLL: Joe Biden Out-of-Step with Voters on Response to Roe v. Wade Fallout
- “Biden has also considered declaring a public health emergency to protect abortion access, prompting Senate Republicans to introduce legislation blocking the president from using executive authority.” Dems Introduce Bill to Fund Abortions Around the World With Foreign Aid
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “D.A. Willis’ entire special grand jury investigation equally benefits the entire Democrat Party, as well as her political future.” Georgia Democrat Prosecutor Has Been Slapped Down By Two Courts Now — But It’s Not Enough
- “That’s the Fani Willis investigation in a nutshell. She wants to nail Donald Trump for something, and she’s trying not to let the politics of this election get in the way of rehashing the last one. And the mainstream media is falling for it, too.” Georgia District Attorney Investigating Trump Runs Into a Snag
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Francis has decided it’s time to ban the Latin Mass.” Pope “Fiction” Francis’ Cancel Campaign Against the Latin Mass
- “Miloon Kothari is part of a commission to investigate alleged Israeli crimes.” UN Official Investigating Israel: ‘Jewish Lobby’ Controls Social Media
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “Conflicts of interest aside, the complexity and scope of the Biden corruption investigation exceed the capabilities of the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office.”DOJ Insiders Say Delaware US Attorney’s Office Too Inadequate to Investigate Biden Family Corruption
- Miranda Devine: “Now we know why the FBI never investigated the laptop, thanks to whistleblowers who have come forward to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley alleging a widespread effort within the agency to discredit negative information about the Bidens as Russian disinformation.” Hunter Biden Scandal May Lead Right Back to Joe
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Paul sold 25,000 shares of Nvidia, one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies, at an average price of roughly $165 each on Tuesday worth up to $5 million, a financial disclosure shows. Paul took a total loss of roughly $341,000, according to the disclosure.”Malig-Nancy Nancy Pelosi’s Drunk-Driving Husband Unloads Massive Stake In Chips Stock For Huge Loss After Buying Shares Before Subsidy Vote
- “‘My greatest fears came true,’ local Democrat said of congressional hopeful Greg Landsman’s taxpayer-funded program.” Ohio Dem Worked To Raise Taxes To Boost Teacher Pay. Executives Got the Money First.
- “Biden’s onset of [Chinese] COVID comes at a convenient time when he’s in dire need of sympathy and a distraction. Don’t fall for it.” Did Biden Really Have Chinese COVID-19?
- “Prepared remarks circulated by the Trump team show the 45th president’s proposals on an array of topics, including the Second Amendment, border security, education, energy, and election integrity, but a central focus of his policy proposal addresses law and order.” 42 Policy Proposals Donald Trump Outlined at America First Summit in D.C.
- “I’m disgusted.” Dems Turn On Their Own Party For Interfering In GOP Primaries
- When radicals try to portray their opposition as “extremists,” you know they’re in a “wing and a prayer” mode. (and that some Republican somewhere will get physically assaulted – jjs) In Desperation, Democrats Will Portray Republicans as ‘Extremists’ For Midterms
- “Only Democrats give White House senior officials passing marks.” Voters Give Biden Team of Advisers Failing Grades: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Lasry, who had given his campaign fund about $12 million in personal loans, decided to back Barnes, who is now the favorite to win the nomination.” Milwaukee Bucks Executive Drops Bid To Challenge Wisconsin’s Ron Johnson
- “Sen. Mark Kelly’s ‘Republicans for Kelly’ group has deep left-wing ties.” Surprise! The ‘Republican’ Group Supporting an Arizona Democrat Isn’t Very Republican
- “Whitmer locked down the Wolverine State with more severity than most other states to demonstrate her partisan and political bona fides to Democrats and the broader left, Dixon observed.” Republican Candidate for MI Governor Tudor Dixon: “Wretched” Whitmer Was “Auditioning for Vice President” with “Lockdowns”
* * * * *
- “Peach State Democrat forced to go out of state to find a sheriff surrogate for a new ad.”“Tank” Abrams Can’t Find a Georgia Cop Who Supports Her
- “Abrams’ Instagram meme is presumptuous and poorly done. And, worst of all, it’s not funny. Thanks to Stacey Abrams, we have even more proof that the left can’t meme, no matter how hard it tries.” The Left Can’t Meme: “Tank” Abrams Edition
- “In a bad omen, the former vice president was unable to deliver his speech as originally planned due to a storm.” Pence Kicks Off Battle for 2024 With Campaign Speech
- “Kamala Harris is a joke, but it’s not funny. . . she hasn’t managed to do a single thing that would lead anyone to believe she’s ready at a moment’s notice to be sworn in as president of the United States. If the thought doesn’t fill you with panic, check your pulse.” Kamala Can’t
- “The alleged ultra-MAGA Senate candidate is actually a mega-bad choice.” Eric Greitens is a Miserable Candidate for Missouri
- “Forward” is not just the name of a Yiddish newspaper. It’s a socialist/commie battlecry.Report: Former Republicans, Democrats Team Up with Andrew “Out the Ying” Yang to Launch New ‘Forward’ Third Party
- “The Founding Fathers feared demagogues like the Squad, with good reason.” Democracy Dies in Demagoguery
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The United States is nearing a gut-check on Ukraine.” The Ukrainian Verdun
- “America’s leaders need to tell Zelenskyy to keep his censorious nonsense at home. This nation is his bread and butter right now, and the least he can do is show some respect.”Ukrainian President Zelenskyy’s Unmitigated Gall Should Not Be Tolerated
- “The new Russia is not a new country, but a Russian Federation burdened with the great historical tasks of conquering territories.” Putin’s ‘New Russia’
- “Victoria Nuland and Victoria Spartz tell two radically different tales.” Ukraine: A Tale of Two Victorias
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Pentagon will escalate troop movements and security measures in the Pacific if Pelosi follows through with her planned Taiwan visit. China likely would not attack Pelosi’s plane directly, officials familiar with the matter told the AP, but senior officials worry that her presence could inflame existing tensions between the U.S. and China over Taiwan.” US Military To Prep For War If Pelosi Goes To Taiwan: Report
- AP News: “Russia’s Gazprom on Wednesday halved the amount of natural gas flowing through a major pipeline from Russia to Europe to 20% of capacity.” European Countries Resort to EU-Wide Gas Rationing After Russia Slashes Supply
- “Bout, who is often referred to as the ‘Merchant of Death,’ is a notorious arms trafficker who inspired the 2005 Nicolas Cage movie Lord of War.” Biden Offers to Release Notorious Russian Terrorist in Exchange for Brittney Griner, Report Says
- “After Boris, what?” Britain, the Tories, and Kemi Badenoch
- “Will President Macron cave in to their anti-Semitic agenda?” In French National Assembly, Far Right and Far Left Unite Against Israel
- “As if the world couldn’t get any more dystopian, a bunch of world-leading architects have designed possibly the worst idea for a city that man could imagine.” Watch This Ad For Saudi’s New City ‘The Line,’ The Most Dystopian Nightmare Online Right Now
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Daniel Greenfield: “After only 95 [Chinese] COVID deaths, Biden wants to purge tens of thousands of unvaccinated personnel.” Biden’s Military Vaccine Mandate is a Political Test
- “The order came almost two weeks after McFarland ordered a temporary restraining order against the Air Force from pursuing punitive measures against those airmen, and the Air Force did not successfully argue against it.” Judge Halts Punishment of Airmen Who Filed for Religious Exemptions from Vaccine Mandate
- Robert Spencer: “We can’t have people committing thoughtcrime.” Move Over, Monkeypox: ‘Islamophobia’ Breaks Out in Southern Indiana
- “It happens to be the best way to take down an enemy society.” What Islam and the Left Agree On
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Manchin proves he’s a whore. Among the highest paid, but a whore nevertheless. Fuck him and frankly to hell with West Virginians who keep voting for him while ignoring his party affiliation. Chuck Schemer, Joe Manchin Strike Deal on Obamacare, Climate Change Bill
- “L.A. spent nearly $600 million and took the past six years to construct the bridge that opened on July 10. But since then, the new renovation has been taken over by criminal activity such as drag races, graffiti, and dangerous social media stunts, according to Fox 11.” L.A. Closes New $600 Million Bridge 4 Times In 5 Days After People Keep Using It For Illegal Activity, TikTok Videos
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The speed in which this galaxy formed places a great challenge on the Big Bang theory itself. 220 million years is an instant when it comes to galaxy formation, which has been assumed to take far longer.” Another Webb Galaxy Found Even Closer to the Big Bang
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- . . . And “lactating person” instead of ‘nursing mother’ because it’s more “gender-inclusive.” (“my neeeples are borshting with excitement!” – jjs) Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine Advising Hospitals To Use Term ‘Father’s Milk’
- “There were times during that period in the fall of 2018 when I, someone who had led a mostly happy life, was suicidal.” Honest Talk About Politics and Male Suicide
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We apologize.” The View Takes Back Attacks On Conservative Group
HITHER & YON
- “Age doesn’t always bring wisdom.” Norman Lear’s First Century
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
The lesser C. Cuomo on Twitter this morning –
“In today’s exclusive with Sen. Joe Manchin…he’s refusing to back President Biden for a second term in ‘24. Watch now:
They all got games, J. J.