Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and yesterday’s lead was typical DC whore Joe Manchin completely selling out on a cheaper, i.e politically more palatable (at least he thinks), Build Bolshevism Bigger bill that wastes only a measly $1 trillion instead of the original $5 trillion of money that we don’t have on top of the trillions in national debt plus stagflation that has put us in a recession. Whoops! My bad. The junta insists we’re not in a recession and I agree. We’re plunging headlong not only into a Depression but one so horrendous it will bring about societal collapse. As intended.
That said, this bill isn’t just about money. In fact, the money and the pretext of this sham legislation is just that. A sham. BBB has always been the means to complete the absolute transformation of America into a socialist/communist state.
Notwithstanding the public’s consistent and overwhelming lack of concern about climate change as an urgent problem, the main concern of the Biden [junta] and the entire agenda of the Democrat Party has been, and continues to be, driven by this issue. In the words of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, “climate change poses an existential threat” – in fact, the chief existential threat to the United States – greater than terrorism, or Chinese expansionism, or the invasion by 2,400,000 unvetted illegal migrants annually across America’s broken southern border. . .
. . . Yet, despite the lack of public support, and the immediate destructive consequences of the anti-climate change policies, the radical leadership of the Democrat policy is adamant in pursuing them. According to Bernie Sanders, a lifetime supporter of communist dictators and bankrupt socialist regimes, “the climate crisis is not only the single greatest challenge facing our country,” but “is also our single greatest opportunity to build a more just and equitable future,” by which he means a bankrupt, socialist dictatorship.
How is it possible that there should be such a disconnect between a democratic government and its constituents? How was such a radical consensus formed over such a controversial and contested issue – a consensus so strong and so anti-democratic that by 2022 it had resulted in the lowest approval ratings ever recorded for a sitting president and his political party? The answer can be found in the vast network of tax-exempt foundations and advocacy groups, unscrutinized and accountable to no one, that developed the analyses and policy recommendations that make up the “Green New Deal” in the decades prior to its official launch in 2019. . .
. . . In a July 2019 interview with The Washington Post, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief-of-staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, acknowledged that the Green New Deal had not been devised to protect the environment, but rather, to inject discredited socialist “solutions” into the American economy. “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal,” he said with great candor, “is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all. Do you guys [reporters] think of it as a climate thing? Because we really think of it as a ‘how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy’ thing.” We don’t say this, but rather conceal it, because if we did we would have to explain why the epic failures of socialist regimes in our lifetimes should not be a red flag against repeating them.
So, there it is, and it was out in the open for all to see. Including Joe Manchin. He might come across as Joe Rockhead but you don’t get to join the Congressional crime family and make multi-millions of dollars without being fully vetted by those pulling the strings. And if it means destroying the lifeblood of the state and constituents that elected you, then so be it. There’s no more pretext, no more regular order or illusion of regular order that must be maintained, especially in the wake of everything that has happened since the coming of the psy-op that was the General Tso’s Sickness unleashed on us by the Chi-Coms and glommed onto by the State. No longer a Deep State, since their theft of the 2020 election.
And that brings us to the question of Donald Trump, 2024, elections and where we are headed. Whatever one thinks about Trump vis a vis whether he should be the candidate, we have to think in terms of what he himself said as a mantra, regardless of who is the candidate:
“In reality, they’re not after me, they’re after you. I’m just in their way.”
Substitute the word “America” for “you” and “You’re” for “I’m” and you’ll see what I mean. Michael Anton has written a truly frightening essay that games out the possibilities for shenanigans in ’24 and the absolutely chilling prospects for what happens if they get away with another steal or perhaps worse if they don’t. Hat tip to commenter MTF for the link:
The people who really run the United States of America have made it clear that they can’t, and won’t, if they can help it, allow Donald Trump to be president again. In fact, they made this clear in 2020, in a series of public statements. Simply for quoting their words in an essay for The American Mind, I was mercilessly mocked and attacked. But they were quite clear. Trump won’t be president at noon, Jan. 20, 2021, even if we have to use the military to drag him out of there.
If the regime felt that strongly back then, imagine how they feel now. But you don’t have to imagine. They tell you every day. Liz Cheney, Trump’s personal Javert, has said that the 45th president is literally the greatest threat facing America today—greater than China, than our crashing economy, than our unraveling civil society. . .
. . . Anti-Trump hysteria is in the final analysis not about Trump. The regime can’t allow Trump to be president not because of who he is (although that grates), but because of who his followers are. That class—Angelo Codevilla’s “country class”—must not be allowed representation by candidates who might implement their preferences, which also, and above all, must not be allowed. The rubes have no legitimate standing to affect the outcome of any political process, because of who they are, but mostly because of what they want. . .
. . . while Trump’s core MAGA agenda is decidedly not outside the historic bipartisan mainstream, it is well outside the present regime’s core interests. Our rulers’ wealth and power rise with open borders, trade giveaways, and endless war. Trump, at least in principle, and often in practice, threatens all three.
It’s here that Anton games out several scenarios of what happens if Trump weathers the storm and survives the obvious attempt to take him out via the January 6 Kangaroo Court, then becomes the candidate and wins, or loses. And remember, this applies to any MAGA candidate with full force.
So the choice before them is: Do what(ever) they did last time—and more so, if necessary—and risk an even bigger reaction, or take their chances that they can win a fair fight. (The latter assumes that they have complete control of their minions who run elections at the local level.) But to repeat a point: Perhaps they consider the reaction a feature, not a bug?
Which leaves Plan F, which they have already sketched in broad outlines. I don’t know exactly what form it will take, but they have made clear that “under no circumstance” can Trump be allowed to take office again. Among the “circumstances” covered by the word “no” would seem to be an Electoral College majority, or a tie followed by a House vote in Trump’s favor.
What happens then? Well, in the words of the “Transition Integrity Project,” a Soros-network-linked collection of regime hacks who in 2020 gamed out their strategy for preventing a Trump second term, the contest would become “a street fight, not a legal battle.” Again, their words, not mine. But allow me to translate: The 2020 summer riots, but orders of magnitude larger, not to be called off until their people are secure in the White House.
I believe that the arguments about whether he should run or not, while certainly worthy of engaging in, are in the end a distraction. To do so is to accept the illusion that America still stands and that regular order still exists. From lockdowns, to sanctioned street thuggery, to rigged elections and a rigged justice system where we still have innocent Americans locked up as political prisoners, it’s anything but regular order.
As I replied to a commenter a week or so ago:
The weight of history and what is in front of us means change is coming. Electoral politics as a function of normal order does not necessarily register as a factor of that change but for sure of the mood of the electorate. We are in an interregnum, poised over an abyss as dark or darker than the one Churchill warned about on the eve of the Battle of Britain. God be with us.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Anton: “The people who really run the United States of America have made it clear that they can’t, and won’t, if they can help it, allow Donald Trump to be president again . . . Rest assured, if what I fear might happen, happens, we will be blamed for it. And the fire next time will make their reaction to Jan. 6 look like a marshmallow roast. I don’t know which possibility is scarier: that they haven’t thought any of this through, or that they have.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) They Can’t Let Him Back In
- “In Alzheimer’s — as in [Chinese] coronavirus and global warming — the science is far from settled.” Inside The Corrupt World of Alzheimer’s Science (And What Its Failure Means for All “Settled Science”)
- David Horowitz and John Perazzo: “Taxpayer dollars to make the world green and red.”Rigging the War on Fossil Fuels
- “The battlefield is our country’s mind and soul.” World War III Is Here and It’s an Ongoing Psyop to Break America
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The Committee’s real agenda.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s January 6th Committee and the Death of American Justice
- “. . . He declined to disavow using the PATRIOT Act against parents.” DOJ Tells Congress It Hasn’t Prosecuted Anyone For SCOTUS Protests, But Is Still Going After Parents
- “There may be rejoicing over the release of Artur Pawlowski and his brother, and now with respect to Tamara Lich, but there is no joy in Mudville as long as Justin Trudeau is in the batter’s box, and, unlike Casey in the famous poem, gives no indication of striking out.”Hope Springs Infernal: Pawlowski, Lich, and Canadian ‘Justice’
- MoveOn along with Demand Justice, both Leftist activist organizations, started a petition and called on Thomas to either resign or be impeached because after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade they fear that SCOTUS will next overturn “gay rights and contraception rights,” according to MoveOn. Leftist Activists [Thugs] Call for Clarence Thomas’ Impeachment
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Doesn’t sound like a recession to me.” Joe Biden Downplays Economic Woes As U.S. Enters Recession
- “I helped pull this country out of a recession before — and, as president, I’ll do it again,” Biden wrote on social media in October 2020. Candidate Joe Biden Promised to ‘Pull This Country Out of a Recession’ in 2020
- “The bill’s companion legislation passed the Senate on Wednesday afternoon, with seventeen Republican votes in support.” Despite Leadership Opposition, 24 Republicans Help Send CHIPS Package To Biden’s Desk
- “The bear market has set government retirement systems back ten years in funding, even as taxpayers ante up ever more to keep them afloat.” Public Pensions’ Lost Decade
- “If the [junta] and their amen corner in the Washington press corps keep insisting the economy is just fine, they will annihilate what little credibility they have left.” Wordplay Won’t Change Economic Reality
- Douglas Murray:”Because re-naming things is one of the left’s favorite pastimes. If you cannot change the facts then you can at least change the language around the facts. By doing so you can massage the facts, make them less concerning and in the process wish reality away. For a time, at least.” Undocumented, Under-housed Chest-fed Kids Are Not in a Recession, Say Dems
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Prayers for the victims and families. Deadly Kentucky Floods Kill 8, Dozens Of Homes Damaged; Gov. Requests Federal Aid
* * * * *
- “Manchin and Schumer struck the deal to advance the Democrat agenda and lower the deficit at a time when Americans continue to reel from record-high inflation.” Democrat Reconciliation Bill Relies on Extra Taxes, IRS Enforcement to Spend over $400B on Obamacare, ‘Climate Change’
- David Harsanyi: “The Inflation Reduction Act is to inflation what the Affordable Care Act — which doubled premium costs — was to health-care insurance.” Democrats’ High-Spending “Inflation Reduction Act” Will Do Just the Opposite
- “The only bright side, and it is a bright side, is that by throwing in their lot with the Biden baloney, our woke economic class will soon be as discredited as their political, legal, and medical allies have been. By signing away their soul to the devils of Build Back Better and ESG, these experts, like the deadwood they are, may well float out to sea on the receding economic tide. America needs business leaders as wise as its people, not the current cabal of ivory tower leftists leading our country into radical decline while calling it a success.”More Build Back Better Baloney
- “As Barack Obama once said, ‘You don’t raise taxes in a recession.’” Democrats’ $700 Billion ‘Build Back Better’ Plan to Raise Taxes During a Recession is a Political Death Wish
- David Harsanyi: “The Inflation Reduction Act is to inflation what the Affordable Care Act — which doubled premium costs — was to health-care insurance.” Democrats’ High-Spending “Inflation Reduction Act” Will Do Just the Opposite
* * * * *
- “California presumes to be able to do everything — from fixing the Earth’s climate to providing healthcare for all — but can’t even get its residents potable drinking water.”Something’s in the Water
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- But Joe Manchin voted to destroy coal mining. West Virginia Won’t Do Business With Wall Street Banks That Boycott Fossil Fuels
- “West Virginia is furthest down the path of putting companies that seek to punish the fossil fuel industry on notice. Moore authored a letter to Climate Envoy John Kerry in May 2021, informing him that states were going to put the financial institutions on alert. Fifteen state treasurers and comptrollers signed on to the principles Moore expressed in the letter.” (and yet, Joe Manchin – jjs) West Virginia Might Just Save the Republic If Other Republican State Leaders Get on Board
- “It represents a sophisticated attempt to balance the requirement that Congress make major policy decisions with the needs of the modern administrative state.” How West Virginia v. EPA Changed the Administrative State
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “You *literally* asked for this.” D.C. Mayor Bowser Wants National Guard to Help With Illegal Immigrants Bused to Capital
- “The development comes after Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott effectively told Washington, D.C., Democrat Mayor Muriel Bowser to pound sand Thursday afternoon after she complained that the border state was flooding her city with illegal aliens.” Biden Reverses Course, Will Close Gaps in Areas of Border Wall as Crisis Hits D.C., Elections Loom
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “John Fetterman supports drug legalization, shortening prison sentences for murder.” Dem Senate Candidate Would Worsen Pennsylvania’s Crime Spike, Sheriffs Fear
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Obviously, the ruling yesterday was a disappointment for my family and I. I’m appealing the decision in the sixth circuit,” Sandmann said in a statement responding to the ruling this week. “Judge Bertelsmann revisited the statements that I ‘blocked Nathan Phillips’ and ‘would not allow him to retreat.’ His job was to rule on the legal issue of what those statements were.” Nick Sandmann Responds After Judge Tosses Lawsuits Against 5 Media Companies
- Michael Anton: “I do not believe the magazine Buckley founded is any longer even remotely conservative.” Letters to the Editor: The Right’s Changing Views on Buckley and National Review
- “Her grotesque comments ignore the countless unborn killed under Roe for ‘imperfections.’”Kamala Harris to the Disabled: Abortion Is Good for You
- “Polling suggests that 72 percent of voters support abortion restrictions at least as strict as the law featured in the Dobbs v. Jackson case.” Democrats Push Taxpayer-Funded Abortion Until Birth Despite Significant Unpopularity Among Americans
- “This is not a company that values the safety of user data or privacy, but rather a company that prioritizes partisan political gain regardless of what that means for their users.”‘Americans Should Not Be Deceived’: Experts Sound The Alarm On Google’s Pledge To Protect Abortion Data
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- If you didn’t learn it from the [Chinese] Covid hysteria, you had better learn it now. Don’t expect anything productive or useful from our “experts.” And definitely don’t do what they say “must” be done to stop a virus that passes through nearly everyone without incident.Monkeypox is the Left’s “Don’t Say Gay”
- “Rather than face disapproving comments from gay activists, public health experts, the media, and politicians preferred to let a deadly disease become an epidemic.” The Regime Wants You to Get Monkeypox
- “Outlets from Newsweek to the LA Times to Canada’s CTV published articles in May and June emphasizing the threat of the stigma against gay and bisexual men, not the threat from the actual virus itself.” (they should be stigmatized because male anal sex spreads the disease – jjs) It Took Months for the Media to State the Obvious About Monkeypox
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “It will take years if not decades for researchers to document the totality of the cruel harms of the pandemic lockdowns. Whatever the damage, it could have been much worse. With the hindsight of a blind man, and the depravity of a despot, Anthony Fauci said this week the restrictions should have been more draconian than they were. He’s a national headache that just won’t go away.” (a national cancer – jjs) Fauci Torments a Nation
- “This has to stop.” Anthony Fauci Is STILL Funding China’s Military-Run Labs With U.S. Taxpayer Cash
- “She’s the head of US government bioethics.” Fauci’s Wife Insisted on Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Trials For Children
- “’We were just following orders,’ the doctors will say when the truth comes out. Where have we heard that before?” Doctors Said the Vaccine Was Safe
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Ivy League law school will force students to write physical messages on a bulletin board after the listserv turned toxic.” Yale Law School Axes Student Listserv That Energized Protests and Scandals
- “Educators don’t get much for their $1,200 yearly dues.” Do Teachers Really Need a Union?
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The left’s push for a popular vote for the presidency directly undermines the electoral system established by our Constitution.” Democrats Are Dangerously Close to Changing Laws So Our President is Elected By Popular Vote
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Rep. Sanford Bishop considered joining Farrakhan’s anti-Semitic organization.” This Georgia Dem Once Praised Louis Farrakhan as ‘Impressive’
- “The Court’s religion cases concern more than the activities of religious people; they relate to speech in general, to Americans’ ability to express their profoundest sentiments and thoughts.” The Supreme Court Restores Religious Liberty
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “It appears the FBI headquarters either improperly withheld information or presented inaccurate information to the U.S. attorney’s office in Pittsburgh and possibly also Delaware.” DOJ May Have Obstructed Important Biden Corruption Investigations Out of Pittsburgh and Delaware
- “I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” 17 Times Joe Biden Got Involved in the Family Business
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Gee, ya think? The Pelosis ‘Appear To Have Taken Advantage Of Inside Information,’ Says Former Fed Chair
- “Two of the speed violations that we found against her SUVs occurred in school zones with ‘school child present,’ according to the citations.” Report: Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Hasn’t Paid Speeding, Red Light Tickets
- “Republicans dominated the 87th annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity, winning 10-0.” (Linda Sanchez, a class act; then again, the GOP deserves it, but not for the same reasons – jjs) Democrat Congresswoman Flips Off Republican Dugout During Baseball Game, GOP Dominates In Blowout
- “With angry voters set to punish Biden and his party, many of the ‘dangerous’ candidates being promoted may win.” Democrats Pumping Up Trumpian Candidates Should Be Careful What They Wish For
- “That number is up sharply from January and February when 51 percent of Democrat voters wanted another nominee besides Biden to represent their party in the next presidential race.” WH Press Secretary ‘Not Worried About Poll’ Showing 75% of Democrats Want Party to Nominate Someone Other Than Biden
- “. . . But a political era — that of the New Deal Democrats — is coming to its inglorious end.”No, America Isn’t Over
- “The pitfalls of conservatism without practical reason or natural law.” Tribal Politics
- “The Atlantic Council parts ways with Koch-funded scholars who caused an internal uproar last year.” DC Think Tanks Learn Hard Lessons About Koch Funding
- “Gavin Newsom’s bravado about California is undermined by reality.” Not a National Model—a National Warning
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The government of Ukraine is censoring American politicians, military theorists, and academics who are deemed ‘pro-Russian.’” US Taxpayers Are Funding Ukraine’s Blacklisting of American Dissenters for Thought Crimes
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- The strike group “is continuing normal, scheduled operations as part of her routine patrol in support of a free and open Indo-Pacific,” Commander Hayley Sims told Reuters. This return comes during an extended diplomatic battle between the United States and China regarding a potential visit by Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, according to Reuters. US Deploys Aircraft Carrier On China’s Doorstep As Taiwan Tensions Ramp Up
- “Prominent among those Republicans seeking to join Pelosi’s visit is former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, whom the Chinese Communist Party absolutely loathes for his stalwart support of Taiwan. Chinese propagandists derided Pompeo as a “lunatic” in March when he called on the Biden [junta] to extend formal diplomatic recognition to Taiwan during his own visit to the island.” China: Pelosi Trip a ‘Big Headache’ for Biden, No-Win Situation for Democrats
- Biden and Xi discussed “a range of issues,” including Taiwan, and the White House readout identified “climate change and health security” as areas where follow-up activity from U.S. and Chinese officials would be required. In 2.5-Hour Conversation With China’s Xi, Biden Mentions Chinese COVID Origins and Fentanyl Zero Times
- “I don’t know where this idea is coming from.” Biden National Security Coordinator Says Idea That Saudis Infected POTUS With Chinese COVID Are “Ludicrous”
- “Where, exactly, did ‘diplomatic engagement’ get us?” Our Other Foreign Policy of Stale Orthodoxy: Iran
- “Navi Pillay is standing by Miloon Kothari after anti-Semitic comments.” UN Official Running Investigation Into Israel Defends Colleague Who Said Jewish Lobby Controls Social Media
- IDF “presented aerial imagery and maps showing … tunnels, weapons production sites and arms depots positioned near schools, hospitals, the al-Azhar University, a Pepsi factory, mosques and United Nations facilities.” Gaza: Hamas Building New Terror Tunnels and Weapons Depots Near Hospitals, Schools, and Mosques
- “Feeling the sting of Lebanese fury.” Hassan Nasrallah Backtracks From War Talk
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Defense Department officials have been sounding the alarm for months: the military is going to miss its enlisted recruiting goals this year, and the Army may be in the worst spot of any of the services.” – Army Times Military Recruitment Crisis Underway as Biden Junta Continues Emphasis on Wokeness, Vaccine Mandates
- LtCol Stuart Scheller: “Some blame the problem on ‘woke generals.’ But that’s a catch-all term misdiagnosing the root problem: the American military is currently led by senior general officers lacking moral courage.” The American Military is Promoting Cowardice
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- For decades, we’ve been told that the U.S. should not spend such a high percentage of GDP. But this graph says, “Yes, it should!” No, We Don’t Spend ‘Too Much’ On Health Care — Here’s The Proof
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The federal government is now apparently trying to set a new policy whereby any new work by a private company on or even near federal land will require its full approval, and even if given that approval will carry with it strict and endless governmental demands, all designed to slow things down.” NASA is Apparently Withdrawing its Permits for Starship Launches in Florida
- “According to the new prediction, the core stage will return to Earth during a 32 hour period centered on the early morning hours of July 31st above the Middle East. . . This story will be updated repeatedly until the core crashes this weekend.” Update on Long March 5B Core Stage Crash Prediction
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The ruling is being heralded as a major victory for the LGBTQ community, but many are concerned about its implications for religious liberty.” Michigan Supreme Court Rules State’s Civil Rights Law Covers Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity
- “Has the transexual movement already sown the seeds of its own eventual downfall?” The Transgender Dichotomy
- “The question is: if the U.K. has figured out that pushing kids toward gender transitioning is harmful, why hasn’t the Biden [junta]?” Controversial Transgender Clinic Shuts Down in U.K., Deemed ‘Not Safe’ for Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . . So my bad. I’m sorry.” Fat Albert Speer Whoopi Personally Apologizes to TPUSA for Saying They ‘Embraced’ Neo-Nazis
- Christian Toto: “Colbert, Fallon pummel [so-called quote-unquote “president”] after Mainstream Media gives ‘all clear.'” It’s Official: Late Night TV Turned on Recession-Era Biden
- “All bodies are beach bodies.” Spain’s New Ad Campaign Includes Topless Woman After Mastectomy, and More
- “If America is going to survive as a nation founded on Judeo-Christian values, then Americans are going to have to get serious about rising up against the ‘woke’ mob and reclaiming the heritage of this great nation — and our pastors, rabbis, and other church leaders must be ready to stand against Leftist attacks!” Highway to Hell: Grace Church School Forced Students to Attend Drag Queen Worship Service
- “Liberals do not merely dislike satire — they cannot even recognize satire as satire.” Why Satire Unhinges the Left
- Daniel Greenfield: “The war between messy realities and smooth illusions may determine our future.” The Frictionless Politics of the Social Technocracy
HITHER & YON
- “How to explain the evil of Reinhard Heydrich?” A New Biography of a Lesser-Known Nazi Confounds the Reader
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.