Good morning, kids. Thursday and the lawlessness as well as the outrageous chutzpocrisy of this regime continue apace. This morning’s prime example is the Kalorama puppet masters manipulating Prez Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ strings to sign a blatantly illegal executive order funding abortions with federal tax dollars.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden signed an executive order on Wednesday to allow Medicaid to help women get abortions out of state if they live in a state that has banned abortion. “You know, I created this task force by executive order last month and — to ensure that every part of the federal government does its part at this critical moment where women’s health and lives are on the line amidst chaos and uncertainty unleashed by this decision,” Biden said, speaking virtually at the first interagency task force on reproductive healthcare access.
“Emergency medical care being denied to women experiencing miscarriages. Doctors uncertain about what they can do to provide for their patients. Pharmacists unsure whether they can fill prescriptions that they’ve always filled before. A tragic cases of rape survivors, including a 10-year-old girl forced to travel to another state for care,” he said. “You know, and wiping out the right to choose on — whether you have incest, abortion — I mean, excuse me, incest or having a rape or — I mean, it just — this is just extreme. You know, even the life of the mother is in question in some case — in some states,” the president said. “Republicans in Congress and their extreme MAGA ideology are determined to go even further, talking about nationwide bans that would outlaw abortion in every state, under every circumstance, going after the broader right to privacy as well, but as I’ve said before, this fight is not over, and we saw that last night in Kansas,” Biden said.
Where to even begin to unpack this sickening maelstrom of incoherence, halitosis, slurs and complete bullshit. Aside from bringing up the now debunked myth of the 10-year-old girl being denied an abortion after being raped — the salient point that she was sexually assaulted by an illegal alien who was protected and defended by the mother being completely censored from the press accounts — there is no “chaos and uncertainty” in the wake of the SCOTUS decision. Abortion to a greater or lesser extent is still legal in the areas of heathen influence otherwise known as blue states, and either outlawed or restricted to greater or lesser extents in normal America. This is what’s known as “federalism,” Joey. It’s among the founding pillars of this nation in that the decentralization of lawmaking limits the power and usurpation of absolute power by a central authoritarian government and vests it as closely as possible to the individual citizen. But owing to nearly 60 years of brainwashing disguised as the American educational system and twice that of a propaganda industry disguised as journalism, you can understand how an alarmingly large segment of society doesn’t get that.
I will say I do love that part about “extreme MAGA ideology.” I guess to a brain-damaged pervert criminal who made his bones tearing down the country and its institutions to line his pockets pursuing a fever dream of being emperor, anything that gets in the way of that is “extreme.” Meh, I don’t want to make America great again. I want to make America AMERICA again — with the exception of giving free one-way helicopter rides on Aerolineas Pinochet to anyone standing in our way. But I digress.
And that segues into the chutzpocrisy segment of my opening statement, wherein inept, Jew-hating, mop top lesbian junta mouthpiece whose only claim to fame is being an inept, Jew-hating, mop top, lesbian junta mouthpiece for an inept junta Karine Jean-Pierre made this declaration:
Eternal Word Television Network Washington correspondent Owen Jensen argued the newly signed executive order violates the beliefs of pro-life Americans, as it directs Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra consider having Medicaid fund travel expenses for women traveling across state lines for an abortion.
“Why does the president want to force pro-life Americans, including Catholics, which he is one, to subsidize abortions?” he asked.
“Federal law makes clear [that] doctors must provide emergency medical care, including abortion services to subsidize women facing life-threatening conditions,” Jean-Pierre said. “We are working to ensure that pregnant women whose life and lives are in serious jeopardy receive the care that they need. This is what it is. This is what we’re trying to do. This is what the president promised that he would do. . .”
. . . “On the proposal to have Medicaid fund travel expenses for women seeking abortion, how would that not violate Hyde if it’s using taxpayer dollars to pay for abortions?” he asked.
“This EO will not violate the Hyde Amendment, it is law, and we follow the law here,” Jean-Pierre said.
First of all, and please correct me if I am wrong, from my perspective, if a critically ill woman who is pregnant requires treatment that would threaten the life of the baby, there is no question that any doctor who did not go to the same medical school as Mengele or Fauci would do anything in their power to save the lives of mother and unborn child. But, were that not possible and the child died while saving the mother, that would not constitute abortion or infanticide but merely tragic circumstance. Again, I am not a medical professional but I have not heard of nor know of any hypothetical situation where a doctor had to kill the unborn child to 100% guarantee the saving of the life of the mother. That situation as I understand it is rare in the extreme, and yet it is a central argument the left harps about in pushing for infanticide with no questions asked. In any case, declaring abortion as “medical care” is on par with describing the gas chambers as “showers.”
More crucially, from a legal perspective, and really from just a plain common sense perspective, an executive order is NOT a law. It was not passed legally by Congress and enacted as law. It’s at best a temporary dodging of the law unless and until a restraining order or lawsuit at SCOTUS says otherwise. And yet Mop-Top the carpet munching fool insists otherwise and you’re a racist for declaring otherwise. Naked Emperor Demento the First cannot just raid the treasury and give money away as he sees fit. But, he is Naked Emperor Demento the First and this is not America.
But, like redefining what a recession is, declaring the self-inflicted catastrophe of the Afghanistan bug-out to be a great victory (Kirby: “I Take Issue With The Premise That We Gave a Whole Country to Terrorist Groups”), taking on trillions more in debt and raising taxes while destroying our fossil fuel industry will reduce inflation and that the greatest threats to our national security are carbon dioxide and white people exhaling same, insisting that a blatantly unconstitutional executive order is actually completely kosher is just par for the friggin’ course. Yet, more and more people are aware of the lies and worse, the fact that they’re defecating in our mouths and telling us it’s filet mignon. That tends to get one angry.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Elite experts and degreed professionals massaged and warped their knowledge to serve ideological masters rather than the truth.” Why We Lost Trust in the Expert Class
- “A fiction – and a costly one.” There is No Such Thing as ‘Public Health’
- Raymond Ibrahim: “. . .While the West continues to lop off “monster heads,” most recently al-Zawahiri, it must also comprehend that to achieve true and lasting victory over Islamic terrorism, nothing less than cauterizing those Muslim doctrines/ideologies that give birth to jihadis will ever do.” Where Has It Gotten Us? A Look at 17 Years’ Worth of Killing Terror Leaders
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Needless to say, the mainstream media has been mum on Roske’s alleged transgender life.”SHOCKER: Would-Be Kavanaugh Assassin Has a Secret That the Lefty Media Won’t Touch
- Openthebooks.com CEO Adam Andrzejewski told The Center Square, “After grabbing legal power, bureaucrats are amassing firepower. It’s time to scale back the federal arsenal. Just who are the federal agencies preparing to battle?” Great question, and I think we know the answer. Spoiler alert: it’s you. Why Does the IRS Need 5 Million Rounds of Ammo?
- Daniel Greenfield: “Indictment exposes ties between Moscow, black nationalist groups, and Antifa.” Russian Spies Were Behind Black Nationalist Protest Groups
* * * * *
- “Just astounding.” Defense Department Wiped Jan. 6 Text Messages From Key Officials, Watchdog Finds
- “Remember when we used to say, ‘It can’t happen here?’ Well, it has happened here.” Never Forget the Government’s J6 Political Prisoners
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “The Biden-Harris regime is trying to get away with claiming that it deserves political points for fuel pump price drops this midsummer.” A Desperate Regime’s Hollow Claims at the Gas Pump
- “This [junta’s] green agenda has fueled the inflation fire that was already raging with the unprecedented government spending in recent years, and there’s no imaginable way that prices would come down when everything is toted to market by electric big rigs” Gasoline, Electricity, and Biden’s Fuel for the Inflation Fire
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s recession denial has done little to quell concern in his own party, with nearly half (47 percent) of Democrats also saying they believe the economy is in a recession.” Poll: Most Voters Think Democrats Ran Economy ‘Straight Into the Ground’
- “S&P Global Market Intelligence said Wednesday that its index of services activity registered 47.3 in July, up slightly from the earlier released ‘flash’ estimate of 47.0, but down from 52.7 in June. This is the fourth straight decline in the seasonally adjusted index which had seen steep expansions earlier in the year.” Is It a Recession Yet? Services Sector Shrinks Again, Signaling Strong Chance of Third Straight Economic Contraction
- “America does not need a doddering old fool as [so-called quote-unquote “president”], especially one who can’t see what is obvious to every working or retired American.” Biden’s Naked
- “The economics profession has mixed answers on the efficacy of the Fed regarding economic performance.” The Federal Reserve — Help or Hindrance?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The Inflation Reduction Act, which nonpartisan analysts say would not reduce inflation, would shrink budget deficits by $101.5 billion between this year and 2031, the Congressional Budget Office said in an estimate on Wednesday.” CBO Says Manchin-Schumer Climate and Spending Bill Grows Deficit For First Five Years
- The group said that Manchin’s support for the package, which has been lauded by the Biden [junta] and praised by climate activists like Biden’s climate czar John Kerry, leads the coal industry to question the “motivation and sincerity” of Manchin’s interest in protecting fossil fuels. Coal Industry Leaders Blast Manchin for Supporting a Bill That Threatens to Kill Industry
- “The Inflation Reduction Act consists largely of an agenda put together when inflation was not a pressing concern.” Last Year’s Policies, This Year’s Packaging
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Unaffordable at any price.” EVs Down Under: No Bang for the Buck
- “Activities that could trigger a higher tax rate, as reported by German media outlets, include driving gasoline-powered or large cars, engaging in frequent air travel, and living in a large place of residence.” (make the wear a yellow star, or something like that – jjs)Germany Wants to Tax Citizens With Higher CO2 Use and Gas-Powered Cars
- “Doubling down on their failures.” Dems Want Billions More for “Green Energy”
- “Hell yeah I have concerns about Gates controlling farmland,” Harris begins. “Just like I don’t want a child abuser controlling even one child, I don’t want him to control a single acre.” American Farmer Puts Bill Gates on Notice
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Coward.” NYC Mayor Adams Rejects TX Gov. Abbott’s Invite to Visit the Border
- Texas and Arizona, overwhelmed with illegal border-crossers, are giving them one-way bus tickets to Washington, D.C., until the neglectful Biden administration “does its job” by stopping the cross-border crush. Texas Governor Vows to Keep Sending Busloads of Illegal Immigrants to D.C.
- “The [junta’s] attempt at political sleight-of-hand should be rejected by the American people as the desperate, cynical act it is. Biden’s Shameless Makeover as a Border Wall Champion
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “. . . while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and drug and under their combined influence. . .” Paul Pelosi Pleads Not Guilty to DUI Charges Regarding Crash in May
- The police report also indicated that Pelosi appeared to be “under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and a drug.” A drug? Well, isn’t that interesting? It is not indicated what drug Pelosi may have also been under the influence of, but his lawyer, Amanda Bevins, disputes the suggestion that he was on drugs. Was Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Husband on Drugs When He Was Arrested?
- “The previous administration’s policy had no weight limit threshold, was not adhering to CJC [Community Justice Center] guidelines, and allowed drug dealers, arrested with as much as 500 grams of fentanyl and who had multiple open fentanyl cases, to be referred to CJC,” the DA’s office stated in the release. San Francisco DA Revokes Plea Offers Made From Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Predecessor
- “The removal of swift consequences for criminal behavior has led to an explosion of violence for even trivial slights.” New York City’s Growing Behavior Gap
- “America’s children are at risk.” Prager U Video: Fighting Sex Trafficking
- Me infect you long time, but you go now. . . Not a Happy Ending: Massage Parlors Raided in Prostitution Stings Received Over $100,000 in Chinese COVID Relief
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Thomas Friedman criticized Nancy Pelosi’s Taiwan trip.” NYT Columnist Communist Hosts Chinese Government Adviser in US
- “We follow the law here.” (the law of the jungle – jjs) Reporter Confronts Jean-Pierre on Biden’s Executive Order Surrounding Abortion
- “‘Why do we talk about miscarriage differently from abortion?’ Probably because we usually talk about things that are completely different completely differently.” No, NYT, the Difference Between Abortion and a Miscarriage is Not the Mother’s Feelings
- “he following list, though obviously not all inclusive, describes what appear to be the most active and successful non-profit law firms presently winning first amendment cases nationwide. (Note too that the ACLU is not on the list, as that organization a long time ago abandoned its foundational goal of protecting free speech and has instead become an agent acting to increase the left’s power over ordinary citizens.” Where to Get Legal Help if You’ve Been Blacklisted by Today’s Control Freaks
- Killing the children before he’s had the chance to sniff them. And on our dime. Biden Signs Executive Order to Help Women Get Abortions Out of State Through Medicaid
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Gain-of-function research of concern involves the creation of new health threats–health threats that did not exist previously and that might not have come to exist by natural means for tens, hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of years,” Ebright said. Renowned Molecular Biologist Accuses Fauci of Lying to Congress About Gain-of-Function Research
- “Wait until the ‘fact checkers’ have to try and find a way around this one.” STUDY: Closing Bars, Restaurants Did NOT Suppress Chinese COVID-19
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Students can create a “gender support plan” behind their parents’ backs, the group says.Parent Group Sues Iowa School District For Allegedly Hiding Children’s Gender Transitions
- The new curriculum, which will be implemented in the fall, “reflects the lived experiences of our Minneapolis students and develops positive math identity,” a school district executive director said at a June 14 school board meeting, by adding “cultural and linguistically responsive materials.” Minnesota School District Pours Millions Into ‘Woke’ Math as Student Scores Plummet
- Christopher F. Rufo: San Diego public schools want to overthrow “heteronormativity” and promote “genderqueer,” “non-binary,” “pansexual,” and “two-spirit” identities. The Dismantlers
- “Conservatives learn to fight fire with fire.” Woke Maine School Board Gets Busted for First Amendment Violation
- “Harvard’s Title IX office dismissed allegations of sexual misconduct against anthropologist John Comaroff. That’s not enough for many on campus.” This Harvard Professor Was Exonerated. Students and Professors Are Still Demanding the School Cancel His Classes.
- “What would we do without Libs of TikTok? The right’s favorite social media provocateur does tremendous work exposing the woke behavior infiltrating our educational system. Sometimes Libs of Tik Tok stokes our outrage, and sometimes we just have to laugh.” Woke Teacher Asks Student His Pronouns, and the Exchange Results in Hilarious Confusion
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Some of the most pertinent questions Wray is expected to field involve allegations that high-up officials in the FBI meddled in the 2020 election, from covering up incriminating information about President Joe Biden’s family to overemphasizing the threat of domestic terrorism. Whistleblower accounts made public in recent weeks suggest the allegations have weight.” FBI 2020 Election Meddling Takes Center Stage As Director Chris Wray Readies Senate Testimony
- Margot Cleveland: “A Pennsylvania case outcome shows how far activist justices will go to reach a desired result, even in conflict with the constitution.” Delaware’s Plan To Allow Widespread Unsupervised Voting Violates Its Constitution, Lawsuit Says
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “After Andy Levin’s loss in Michigan, ‘Squad’ acolyte Nina Turner says ‘AIPAC bought another seat.'” Anti-Israel Dems Can’t Stop Blaming Their Primary Losses on the Jews
- “What they’re really trying to do is change the norms in the medical profession to include gender transition and abortion.” Religious Liberty Group Warns Biden Rule Would Force Trans Surgeries, Abortions. They’re Fighting It In Court.
- “Under the Biden [junta], Islamist affiliations are résumé builders and genocide denial is no big thing.” Biden Appoints Problematic Islamist With Muslim Brotherhood Ties To Religious Freedom Commission
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Mandela Barnes, whose top Senate primary opponents dropped out of the race in July, said in February “Dark money has no place in democracy” and pledges on his website “to stand up to the corrupting influence of dark money.” Left-Wing Dark Money Groups Boost Dem Candidate Who Pledged To Fight Dark Money, Records Show
- “Michelle Lujan Grisham does not have any accomplishments to run on so she resorts to flagrant lies about Mark Ronchetti to try to prop herself up.” Michelle Lujan Grisham Ad Features “Wildly Out of Context” Clip to Frame GOP Opponent as Police Defunder
- Silly rabbit, Democrats don’t pay taxes, they collect them. Report: Democrat Rep. Steven Horsford Under Fire for Failing to Pay $14,000 in Property Taxes
- The sheriff’s office noted that all three occupants in the vehicle heading southbound, including Rep. Walorski, Zachery Potts, and Emma Thomson, “died as a result of their injuries.” Indiana Republican Rep. Jackie Walorski Killed in Car Crash
* * * * *
- “Big night.” Trump-Backed Candidates Win Primaries Arizona, Kansas, and Missouri
- “Lake, backed by former President Donald J. Trump, holds a more than 11,300 vote lead over Robson with 80 percent reporting.” Kari Lake Leads by 11,000+ Votes in AZ Republican Gubernatorial Primary; Results Stalled
- Miranda Devine: “Biden 2024 is a charade, designed to avoid premature lame duck status and allow time for replacements to jockey behind the scenes. The real question is will Biden make it to the end of this term — and how will the succession be managed if he doesn’t?”There’s No Hidin’ Slidin’ Joe Biden Ahead of 2024
- Is it any faster than the vote counters can switch all votes back to Democrat? Pennsylvania Dems Are Switching to Republicans by the Thousands
- “Fetterman has made no attempt to hide any of this. He’s just asking voters to ignore reality and vote for the image of him crafted by professional public relations flacks.” Why is Child of Privilege John Fetterman Running as a Working-Class Hero?
- “The only reason Never Trumpers, Democrats, and the media are lamenting Meijer’s defeat is that they just lost another anti-Trump ally.” The Only ‘Principle’ Never Trumpers Care About In Candidates Like Peter Meijer Is Trump Hatred
- “Gabriel Nadales and Barrington Martin II say young Americans should ‘speak confidently about why they love this country.'” Meet the Ex-Antifa Activist and Dem Politician Launching a Pro-America Ad Campaign
- “A preview of what is to come.” (sounds like a trailer for a porn film – jjs) How a New York Special Election Could Boost GOP’s November Hopes
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Now we face the consequences of when lucre (for a few) defeats strategy.” The Failure of Our Expert Class on China Cost Us Dearly
- “What matters to us is that we salute the successes of Taiwan. We work together for the security of Taiwan.” “America Stands With Taiwan”: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Departs Taiwan After Promising U.S. Support Amid China Threats
- “Beijing’s centralized planning has created a massive bubble of obligations.” China’s Hidden Debt Crisis
- Terry Jeffrey: “What, exactly, is the difference between Taiwan and the ‘People’s Republic?'”Communist China Deserves To Be Disrespected
* * * * *
- “Our foreign policy should be about protecting the United States, our freedoms, our people, our way of life,” Hawley said. “And expanding NATO, I believe, would not do that.” Senate Ratifies Sweden, Finland Request To Join NATO; Sen. Hawley Stands Alone In Dissenting
- “Biden’s efforts on the deal have made America into a global laughingstock — and massively endangered the exiles who seek safety here.” Fresh Proof Iran Holds Biden’s Nuclear Diplomacy in Contempt
- “During a briefing at the White House, Kirby clashed with Fox News’s Peter Doocy over al-Qaeda’s presence in Afghanistan, a year after its longstanding ally, the Taliban, seized power.” Kirby: “I Take Issue With The Premise That We Gave a Whole Country to Terrorist Groups”
- “Terror group threatens to engulf Lebanon and the entire region in war.” Hezbollah Plunges Lebanon Further into the Abyss
- “Meanwhile, Israel tries to minimize casualties on all sides.” Israel Displays Evidence of Hamas’ Use of Civilian Sites
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- The explanation emerging from the organizations—which cop to distributing crack pipes and receiving taxpayer funding, but insist they are not using taxpayer funds to purchase the crack pipes—paints a far messier picture than the Biden [junta’s] haughty dismissal of initial reports on the grant program as “misinformation.” These Harm-Reduction Facilities Are Slated for Biden Junta Grants. They’re Also Distributing Crack Pipes.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “NASA has added several new rules for any private launches to ISS, now requiring that each flight include at least one experienced former NASA astronaut.” NASA Imposes New rules for Any Probate Launches to ISS
- “Though the pieces caused no damage, SpaceX needs to revise its operations to make sure future service modules will come back over the ocean, just in case sections reach the surface.” Australian Space Agency Confirms Debris is From SpaceX Dragon Capsule
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Warning: America is losing its next generation of leaders, inventors, business owners, and entrepreneurs to the internet, and it’s time we pull the plug before their brains are completely trapped behind their screens.” TikTok, Tourette’s, and Nervous Tics: How China Has Reprogrammed Our Girls
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Solid prequel delivers something most blockbusters can’t — efficiency.” PreyPushes Woke Aside for Genre Thrills
- “It wasn’t just the love of America’s national pastime that was evident in Scully’s warm voice. It was his love of America.” Vin Scully Was the Best
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.