Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and I’m going to get to the effluent from Dick Cheney’s filthy, running sewer because what he said in that ad for his festering bedsore of a daughter is more than just risibly infuriating, it is dangerously chilling. But, as it happens on more than one occasion while coagulating (hat tip Norm Crosby) the links for this report, something just jumps out that makes what’s left of my hair hurt yet is just oh so revelatory in its way about the predicament we’re in.
A group of Republican lawmakers put forth a proposal on Thursday that it says would relieve student debt crisis without using taxpayer dollars to fund a massive debt forgiveness program.
The Responsible Education Assistance Act would limit the amount of interest borrowers could accumulate on federal student loans to help them more effectively pay back their loans. Rep. Virginia Foxx (R., N.C.), who co-sponsored the bill with Reps. Elise Stefanik (R., N.Y.) and Jim Banks (R., Ind.), said the bill will help in-need Americans without shifting debt onto taxpayers. . .
. . . Experts say the Democratic proposals to forgive student loan debt fail to address the underlying issues that led to the current situation. If [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden instituted his loan forgiveness plans, Americans would hold the same amount in three years as today, the Free Beacon reported in July.
The Republican bill takes a different route: the proposal would cap interest on federal student loans after 10 years, in order to help borrowers pay down their principal. It would also cap the amount of money students could borrow from the federal government and block the secretary of education from imposing costly student loan forgiveness plans without congressional approval.
The “underlying issues that led to the current situation” were Democrat-led governmental interference in the free market that encouraged graft, greed and sloth at every level by all involved. Like everything else and every other issue, the Democrats are the ones that call the tune and define the terms so that all the GOP can do is whimper and moan that they have a better and slightly cheaper solution that only exacerbates the problem by making America poorer and less free. As intended. How about proposing this, rising superstar conservative Elise Stefanik?
Debtors? If you took out a student loan, you will pay it back or else suffer the consequences of being a deadbeat.
Universities? You are owed the money so the “forgiveness” angle is on you. Billions of dollars in your endowments so fork it over and “forgive.” I’m told forgiveness is like a tranny: “Divine.”
Banks? Stop lending money to people who can never pay it back just because you hope or think Uncle Sugar is going to step in and give you your due (yeah, I know, the Hank Paulson/US government strong-arming in the wake of 2008 and that is another story entirely though not unrelated).
Channeling Richard Belzer a bit with his solution, “Hey, school lunch program? Eat fucking tree bark.” It sounds cruel but I’m at that point where you gotta be cruel to be kind, so to speak. Again, it’s called personal responsibility which goes hand in hand with freedom. In other words “conservatism.” Look at that list of names in this proposal. These are the alleged next wave of conservatives that’s going to take back the party and move us back to first principles? Not with shit like this.
And now for something completely different, though not entirely on a macro level. Dick Cheney cut an ad for his flailing and failing daughter’s campaign. Did the ad pump up whatever attributes or achievements she has had for the people of her district? No. It was a rehash of the very things that have made her campaign and political future go right down the crapper. And a hell of a lot worse:
“In our nation’s 246-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump,” so says former Vice President Dick Cheney in a campaign ad released Thursday for his daughter’s floundering re-election campaign.
Cheney bases this assessment on his claim that Trump is a liar. According to Cheney, Trump is “a coward” and not a “real man” because “a real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters.”
Would a “real man” lie to the world? That’s what Dick Cheney did. . .
. . . As many as 306,000 civilians and troops died in the Iraq War, and roughly three million Iraqis were displaced as refugees. The true scope of the devastation can never be known. . .
. . . Think of all the service members who died because of Cheney’s lies.
Think of all the veterans who came home forever scarred because of Cheney’s lies.
Think of all the American children who grew up without fathers or mothers because their parents were serving in a war launched because of Cheney’s lies.
Think of all the innocent Iraqis who watched their homes destroyed, their country plundered, and their world turned upside down all because of the lies of Dick Cheney and his mini-me George W. Bush. The fallout from their lies will be felt for generations.
But Dick Cheney wants us to believe that Donald Trump is “a greater threat to our republic” than anyone else in all our 246-year history.
Dick Cheney really is a war-pig, as is the entire military industrial complex that has gotten fat on the blood and treasure of Americans as well as civilians where it decided it needed an un-winnable war. I have to stop myself and marvel at the fact that I’m sounding like Oliver Stone circa 2003. And yet the truth is the truth, albeit in that regard alone. But as I stated above, the reason this ad chills me to the bone is because it’s not just a threat, it’s a warning:
If Donald Trump somehow is even allowed to run barring a kangaroo court conviction and by some miracle if the election is not rigged like it was last time, he will never be allowed to serve. It’s bad enough when Molotov cocktails are hurled by BLM/Antifa terrorists. What Dick Cheney said in that ad is a direct warning shot across the bow at Trump.
Worse, it is a threat and really a promise:
Should Donald Trump run and win in 2024, he is going to be physically taken out by the State.
No longer the Deep State but now simply THE STATE. They’re out in the open, in our face and they not only don’t care if you know it, they want you to know it. By the way, it applies with equal force to anyone they feel is threat to their power who wins in 2024. Frankly, I cannot see any administration, even if it’s staffed top to bottom and inside out with Trumps and DeSantises and Judge Roy Beans, as being able to really do anything to halt the inexorable Leftist surge over the cliff. Our entire system is so corrupt and so embedded with Leftist bureaucrats who wield the real power that any attempt to wrest control back is at best a fool’s errand (see this Daniel Greenfield piece).
Some are experiencing schadenfreude over Christopher Wray getting grilled on Capitol Hill but what, if anything, is going to happen to him and his underlings who are nothing more than political hit men with a badge? They’re part and parcel of that very bureaucracy as Chuck “Schemer” Schumer boasted can get you “nine ways to Sunday,” which is precisely what they did to Trump in 2016 and for sure in 2020. The whole damned thing is rotten, top to bottom. Secession, national divorce, Balkanization? Or us or them? This shit cannot go on. There cannot be an American restoration when there is still an evil entity in the guise of a political party and movement whose mission is absolute power and the destruction of America. And since America was founded as a free society, the paradox of including safeguards that would be anti-constitutional in preventing that evil force from participating in political processes, means we can’t really go back to what was lest we risk a lather-rinse-repeat of the past century.
Or, we need a massive campaign of deprogramming/deBolshevization. And that’s not going to happen unless we get our “hair mussed” as General Buck Turgidson would say, on a pretty big scale.
By the way, Senator Kinky Boots got bought off too. QED.
Have a good weekend and happy Atomic Bomb Drop Day tomorrow.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Conrad Black: “The elite war on free enterprise.” Triumph of Davos Man
- “In 2016, Harris colluded with Planned Parenthood officials to target undercover journalist David Daleiden. Seven years later, her work lives on.” Kamala Harris’ Relentless Prosecution of Pro-Life Journalist Lives On 7 Years Later
- David Horowitz: “The root cause of the American crisis is the moral depravity of the ‘Woke’ progressives.” Shame of the Nation
- Scientists at the Weizmann Institute in Rehovot, Israel, were able to make stem cells taken from mice form early embryo-like structures, including a gastrointestinal tract, a beating heart, and the early stages of a brain. The embryos are considered “synthetic” because they were not derived from a fertilized egg — but preliminary results suggest that “synthetic embryos” are fairly similar to natural embryos. (just because you can does not mean you should – jjs) Scientists Create the First Synthetic Embryos
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- More revelatory than Kathy Griffin’s severed head. If Trump is allowed to run and then allowed to win, he will not be allowed to live. The Deep State will physically take him out. This is a direct threat/promise from one of the horse’s many mouths. Ex-VP Cheney Calls Trump “Coward,” “Threat” US in Ad Backing Spawn
- “Think of all the American children who grew up without fathers or mothers because their parents were serving in a war launched because of Cheney’s lies. Think of all the innocent Iraqis who watched their homes destroyed, their country plundered, and their world turned upside down all because of the lies of Dick Cheney and his mini-me George W. Bush. The fallout from their lies will be felt for generations. But Dick Cheney wants us to believe that Donald Trump is ‘a greater threat to our republic’ than anyone else in all our 246-year history.” Liar Dick Cheney Who Destroyed Millions of Lives Declares Donald Trump the Greatest Threat in U.S. History
* * * * *
- Julie Kelly: “The FBI director knows a lot about issues that matter to the Biden regime and the media. But he isn’t so savvy when it comes to issues that matter to Americans.” The Evasive Mr. Wray
- The senator said this has become a pattern by the FBI, pointing to the National School Board Association requesting U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland use the Gun-Free School Zones Act and the USA PATRIOT Act to stop threats and violence that could be “the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.” The organization later apologized for the letter. ‘Identify Patriotic Americans as Suspects’: Sen. Ted Cruz Confronts Wray On Project Veritas Leak
- “‘Director Wray, you will have to explain to the committee – and to the country – how you’ll manage this mess and how you’ll clean house,’ Sen. Grassley said.” FBI Director Sets New Record for Lies, Dodges, and Obfuscations to Avoid Slight Attempts at Congressional Oversight
- “Agents who miss knocking down doors and confiscating private property can always find work with the mafia.” Let’s Get Rid of the FBI
* * * * *
- [Pillsbury Homeboy] King accused the reporters of causing “white supremacists to show up at my doorstep to terrify my wife and kids” in the caption of one of the posts, which depict headshots of NY Post reporters Isabel Vincent and Kevin Sheehan. BLM Activist Shaun “Talcum X” King Threatens Reporters For Exposing Questionable Spending
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Jobless benefit claims rise after administration touts strong labor market.”Unemployment Benefit Claims Tick Up in New Sign of Shaky Economy, Labor Department Report Finds
- “That was the largest trade deficit that the United States ran with any country in the January-through-June period.” U.S. Ran $200 Billion Trade Deficit With Communist China in First Half of 2022
- David Harsanyi: “Always wrong, never in doubt.” These ‘Economists Say’ Whatever Democrats Want Them To Say
- “The trick of Western totalitarians has been to slowly embrace totalizing control over our lives.” The Meaning of Bidenomics
- “Central banks like the Fed continually create havoc in the economy. Congress could put a stop to it.” Federal Reserve’s False Assumptions Push the Economy into Recession
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said the Senate would vote on a motion to proceed with the bill on Saturday, bringing the bill up for debate on the Senate floor.” (she can still stab them in the back but then I again, I can build a time machine to go back and have a threesome with Raquel Welch and Ann Margret – jjs) Kyrsten Sinema to ‘Move Forward’ with Democrat Reconciliation Bill
- “The Democrats wield their latest wrecking ball to crush the economy.” The Mislabeled “Inflation Reduction Act of 2022”
- “Senator Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) told reporters this week that the rules requiring key components to be sourced from the U.S. and allied trading partners should be changed to allow consumers to receive tax credits for cars that do not meet the requirements in the current version of the bill.” (hello, Democrat unionists, here’s your champion, fucking you in the ass without lube or a reach-around – jjs) China First: Automakers Push to Allow EV Tax Credits for China-Sourced Batteries
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Under a law passed Monday in often-sweltering Spain, offices, stores and hospitality venues will no longer be allowed to set their thermostats below 27 degrees Celsius (81 degrees Fahrenheit) in summer, nor raise them above 19 degrees Celsius in winter.” Europe’s Gas Crisis: After Germany, Now Spain Limits Heating, Turns Off Lights
- “Historic Ireland is being murdered, one cow fart at a time.” The Cattle Raid of Greeney
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- The only “cure” will be canceled elections and a soupçon of martial law. Report: Biden Junta to Declare Monkeypox a Public Health Emergency
- “I am so sick of politicians, and we saw this with Covid, trying to sow fear into the population.” DeSantis Blasts Monkeypox ‘Emergency Declarations’ as “Move to Restrict People from Freedom”
- “The public health bureaucracy, especially at the federal level, has responded poorly to the monkeypox outbreak.” An Anemic Response to a Manageable Virus
- “No longer must we be moral or have a conscience. We trust the state to be our conscience, absolving us of all moral responsibility.” The Institutionalized Genocide of “Undesirables”
- Glenn Reynolds: “We’d like to live in a world where we can trust the experts, both to know what to do and to promote policies that will help us. But we don’t live in that world. Maybe we need better experts. The ones we have don’t seem especially expert at all. Or maybe we need to think for ourselves.” Fauci and Other Health “Experts” Are Messing Up Monkeypox Just as They Did Chinese COVID, Ebola and AIDS
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Whoever’s at fault for the lack of support for the illegals, local and federal government officials are getting a small taste of what Abbott, Ducey, and other border state officials have been dealing with for years.” Govs. Ducey and Abbott Have Succeeded in Bringing the Border Crisis to the East Coast
- “They came from Mexico.” Alabama Sheriff Says Murder, Kidnapping Suspect Was in the US Illegally
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “In June of 2021, he signed a letter saying that he would not enforce any prohibitions on sex change operations for minors. [Sex changes] are really disfiguring these young kids and he said ‘It doesn’t matter what the legislature does in the state of Florida.’” DeSantis Suspends State Attorney for Refusing to Enforce Bans on Child Sex Surgeries, Abortion Restrictions
- “Trump succeeded where other Republican presidents had failed — in drawing attention to the swamp and calling out the entrenched government basement-dwellers who more often than not have more power than elected officials. DeSantis is picking up where Trump left off and taking it a step further by dismantling the swamp in Florida.” The Swamp-Drainer
- “What happens when justice is subverted by a radical billionaire financier?” Nazi Collaborator George Soros: Singlehandedly Destroying American Criminal Justice
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Scarlett Lewis and Neil Heslin lost their 6-year-old son, Jesse, in the 2012 massacre after a gunman attacked his school, killing 20 students and six educators. In the aftermath of the attack, Jones spread false claims that the attack was a hoax.” Alex Jones Ordered To Pay $4.1 Million In Sandy Hook Defamation Trial
- Heather Mac Donald: “The conservative reaction to George Soros’ recent Wall Street Journalop-ed exemplifies free-speech principles—in contrast with the behavior of left-wing papers like the New York Times.” Unabridged
- “Really, what we lost was the First Amendment. We lost the right to speak up. When the President was silenced, we all lost our freedom of speech by proxy. Who would dare agree with a President who himself can’t speak? The bans logically followed, and now… here we are. We live in a hell-scape of our own inaction.” Biden’s Ministry of Truth is Alive and Well
- “The Democrats complacently think so, but their woke zealotry will still cost them in the fall.” As Kansas Goes, So Goes the Country
- Margot Cleveland: “The Biden [junta” is dishonestly trying to re-inject federal courts into state abortion policy following Roe’s downfall.” Killing Babies Isn’t ‘Stabilizing Treatment,’ But the Lying Biden Junta Already Knows That
- “Voters in Kansas dealt a blow to the pro-life movement Tuesday when they opted overwhelmingly not to amend the state constitution to specify that there is no right to abortion. Some prognosticators posited that the result is a sign of Democratic momentum for the 2022 midterms, but there are only five other states with abortion referendums slated for November, and very few competitive races within them.” Abortion Won’t Save Democrats in the Midterms, Despite Their Newfound Hopes
- Red flag laws will come under new scrutiny under this decision as well, predicts Harris, who says, “there are first amendment issues, second amendment issues, and fourth, fifth, and sixth amendment issues” involved in these laws. The Supreme Court’s Bruen Gun Decision Is Even Bigger Than You Think
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “With their more free-market approach, Republican-led states emerge as big economic gainers after the pandemic.” (monkeypox lockdowns will strangle them again – jjs) The Results Are In: Red States Won the Chinese COVID Fight, Hands Down
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Dems are quickly losing their grip.” Will Republicans Make Education a Campaign Issue?
- This is why the GOP is fucking worse than useless. Stop playing the Left’s games by proposing less Leftist solutions. How about proposing to tell the deadbeats who took out loans to pay them back or suffer the consequences of their actions?! How about forcing the universities that teach useless crap to eat the cost?! Unreal, yet all too real. Forget Forgiveness: Republicans Propose Alternative Student Loan Relief
- The letter said the Cider and Donuts event planned for October is “open to GCDS families who identify as Black, Asian, Latinx, multi-racial, Indigenous, Middle Eastern, and/or people of color,” according to Greenwich Time. Private School Appears to Exclude White Families From Upcoming Annual Event in Letter
- Erika Sanzi, the parent group’s director of outreach, called the organization “ideological indoctrination” that has “no place in a kindergarten classroom or any classroom.”California School District Pays ‘Woke Kindergarten’ Group $20,000 For Consulting
- “Grant Park Christian Academy in Tampa, Fla., represented by Alliance Defending Freedom, is suing [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and Florida agriculture commissioner Nikki Fried for enforcing the Biden [junta] requirement that schools comply with its LGBT mandates or lose federal school lunch funding.” Dems Poised To Pull Free Lunches From Christian School That Refuses to Obey LGBT Mandates
- “It failed to learn the lesson ‘Get woke, go broke.’” Oberlin College, Facing $36 Million Penalty for Defamatory Woke Activism, Dives Deeper Into Wokism
- “It is hard to fathom any law student not wanting to meet in person and hear the legal opinions of a Supreme Court justice, no matter where he or she stands on the political spectrum. To try to block such lectures reveals a shocking close-mindedness and hostility to rational thought. The language of the petition illustrates this, filled with false statements, ad hominen attacks, and complete intolerance of other points of view.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Supreme Court Justice Thomas Forced to Quit as Lecturer at GWU
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “…63,000 mail-in ballots delivered to the wrong voters and multiple Republican-heavy precinct locations running out of ballots.” Arizona County Elections Director Ousted After Ballot Debacle On Primary Election Night
- “He put his life on the line to stop an unconstitutional election.” John Eastman Is An American Hero
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The brainless beauties who spread malicious Jew-hate.” Meet the Hadids
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Surprise! Another Biden hire is a CCP shill!” Biden’s Food Security Expert Has Starred In Chinese Communist Party Propaganda
- “Michael Bennet claims he doesn’t accept corporate PAC contributions. He’s taken thousands from groups that accept corporate PAC money.” Water-Is-Wet Dept.: Colorado Democrat Kicks Off Reelection Campaign With a Lie
- Daniel Greenfield: “Six out of ten federal employees supported Biden.” (Six?! More like 9.5, Daniel – jjs) The Bureaucracy’s Democrat Majority Made America a One-Party Government
- “Lake’s victory on Thursday came two days after Election Day, following delays in Arizona’s ballot reporting. Although Lake initially trailed her challenger, Karrin Taylor Robson, on Election Day, Lake eventually took the lead as more ballots were processed and reported.”Trump-Backed Kari Lake Wins Arizona’s Republican Gubernatorial Primary
- Report: “Near Certainty” GOP Had Record Turnout in Arizona Primaries
- “Indianans are mourning the death of the college administrator and missionary who devoted the last 18 years of her life to public service, but the process of choosing her successor in Congress has become complicated.” Indiana Republicans Have a Complicated Task in Finding a Successor for Walorski
- “The San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors voted 4-0 on Wednesday, with one supervisor absent, to add the secession measure to the 2022 ballot in November.” (wow, would’ve thought it was one of the ones up north near Oregon; they’ll never allow this to actually happen – jjs) California County to Possibly Vote on Secession Measure In Midterm Elections
- “The decision of these Republicans to become accessories in the left’s perpetual witch hunt against Trump, however, has cost them their political careers.” (probably, but not their lobbying careers – jjs) The Rapid Extinction of Republicans Who Supported Trump’s Impeachment
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Spengler” Goldman: “Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan marks the beginning of a new and dire strategic crisis with China. Whether by accident or design, the Biden administration is sleepwalking into war with China—quickly, but not quickly enough for most Republican leaders.” Sleepwalking Into War With China
- “Speaker Pelosi’s Taiwan trip was about shoring up her legacy, not actually doing anything to check China’s rise.” If Malig-Nancy Pelosi Cared About Confronting China She’d Do More Than Stage Political Theater
- “Taiwan downplays impact of new restrictions on sand, an important component of semiconductor chips essential for electronics.” China Hits Taiwan With Trade Restrictions in Wake of Pelosi Trip
- “China is currently staging its largest military exercises in at least six areas surrounding Taiwan sparked by U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s controversial visit, exercises it claims are a rehearsal for a future “reunification” effort.” ‘Reunification’ And ‘Reeducation’ Coming For Taiwan, Chinese Ambassador Says
- “Folding Taiwan into China is part of Xi’s ‘China dream.’ But he will only do it when conditions guarantee him a quick and decisive victory.” Why Xi Jinping’s Invasion Of Taiwan Is Inevitable But Not Imminent
- The president of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Ranil Wickremesinghe, announced in a public statement on Thursday that he had met with the Chinese ambassador to Colombo to and “reiterated Sri Lanka’s firm commitment to the one-China policy” — the denial of Taiwanese sovereignty. While Wickremesinghe did not name Pelosi, he chided unspecified “countries” for “provocations which further escalate the current global tensions,” a clear reference to her visit to Taiwan and the United States generally. Broke Sri Lanka, Taliban, Cuba, North Korea Attack Malig-Nancy Pelosi in Bid for Chinese Cash
* * * * *
- “Liberals were incensed over the situation and lashed out in every direction, blasting Biden, Putin, the Russian legal system, and even Donald Trump, though the latter had nothing at all to do with any of this.” (fucks given = none – jjs) ‘9.5 Years?!’: Brittney Griner’s Russian Prison Sentence Sparks Fierce Reaction
- “Iran and al Qaeda have quietly forged a strategic terror alliance.” Terror Threat: Al Qaeda’s Next Leader Has Deep Ties to Iran
- “Movement to stop paying bills snowballs.” “Widespread Civil Unrest” Looming in UK Over Cost of Living Crisis
- “The controversial critique of European multiculturalism merits attention.” American Orbanism
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Robert Spencer: “When madness replaces a counterterrorism strategy.” Biden Killed the al-Qaeda Chief — While Sending a Billion Dollars to the Taliban
- “Isayed Darawad dons the American flag while supporting Palestinian terror.” Member of US Army Joins Palestinian Islamic Jihad Operative for Ramallah Wedding
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Unqualified diversity hire Xavier Becerra is really bad at his job.” Affirmative Inaction: Why Joe Biden Still Hasn’t Fired ‘Asleep at the Wheel’ Health Secretary
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . who cares if the lawsuit prevents thousands of south Texas citizens from having jobs and a thriving economy? It is more important Guevera doesn’t have to hear loud noises.”Environmentalists Opposed to Starship at Boca Chica Appeal Dismissal of Their Lawsuit
- “There were a ton of launches today. This was the last, and it launched the most interesting payload . . . Danuri is now on its way to the Moon, with a planned arrival in lunar orbit on December 16, 2022.” SpaceX Launches South Koreans Danuri Lunar Orbiter
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “My kiddo is a natural!” Pennsylvania Gay Pride Event Taught Children How to Pole Dance
- “A look at the particulars suggests the same thing packaged two different ways.”Transgender Surgery or Female Genital Mutilation — Are They Different?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The case is airtight — and foolproof — that he is. Pope “Fiction” Francis: The First Anti-Pope in Centuries?
- “Get woke, go broke.” The Truth About Batgirl
- “Chain establishments flee urban cores, citing safety concerns.” Smell the Coffee
- “There is clearly something wrong with Western society if a mother can pay for a woman to sleep with her son and think it’s loving.” One Mother’s Empathetic Depravity Shows Why Conservatives Must Argue From Truth, Not Emotion
- Christian Toto: “Jo Koy shines, but the culture clash comedy has too many detours.” Easter Sunday Breaks Ground, Falls Back on Sitcom-Style Yuks
- “Woke activists are working overtime to silence comedians whose speech, they claim, causes harm — but their crusade is nothing new.” The Miserable Left’s Endless Quest To Censor Comedians Is Way Older Than Dave Chappelle
- “Xochitl Gonzalez says peace and quiet amounts to the oppression of minorities.” (shove her head in a Marshal amp and crank up “Smoke on the Water” to maximum, and voila! – jjs) Ivy League-Educated Writer Decries the Absence of “Cacophony” as Racism
HITHER & YON
- Carroll was a tremendous actress whose career spanned seven decades and included roles on the big screen, the stage, and on television. It was in the early days of television comedy that she made her first big impact, winning an Emmy for her work on Caesar’s Hour in 1956. She played Shirley’s mother in Laverne & Shirley and appeared on shows as diverse as ER, The Love Boat, and The Carol Burnett Show.” (lifelong Republican and a Christian; RIP Pat – jjs) Remembering Pat Carroll, TV Pioneer and the Voice of Ursula in The Little Mermaid
- Lloyd Billingsley: “On and off the court, he was the most prolific winner in American sports history.” Remembering Great American Bill Russell
- “The historical context and military realities of 1945 are often forgotten when judging whether it was ‘necessary’ for the United States to use nuclear weapons.” The United States’ Use of Nuclear Weapons 77 Years Ago Was a Moral and Strategic Imperative
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.