Good morning, kids. Thursday and the fallout over the in-your-face Gestapo raid on Mar-a-Lago continues to rain down on our heads. The question is does it portend “justice rolling down like water” to paraphrase MLK jr. or radioactive debris? This raid, and no doubt the show trial that will follow that will include a smoking gun even more laughable than the pee tape and Russian collusion, will turn President Trump into a martyr. If you read between the lines of the reaction from the media propaganda mills, they know it. Even before this revolting episode, polls indicated that a clear majority of Americans did not give a shit about the J6 committee hearings and, more crucially, believe that at the very least the 2020 election was seriously compromised. And those results cut across party lines. So, with an economy crash-diving towards depression, a wide-open border, an out of control national crime wave and societal collapse looming, they pull this cunning stunt? Bravo.
We are all waiting to see the next steps establishment Washington takes following the raid at Mar-a-Lago. As details emerge, the reason for the intrusive spectacle becomes less clear. It has undoubtedly divided Americans along partisan lines. However, the obvious political persecution of the former president is drawing some new lines. People notice when you put that kind of banana republic nonsense on top of a horrible economy.
According to a new poll from Convention of States and Trafalgar Group, the majority of Independents, 53.9%, believe Trump’s political enemies are behind the FBI Raid. They join 76.7% of Republicans who hold the same view. The two groups are also aligned on enthusiasm to vote based on the FBI raid. The spectacle increased the motivation to vote for 83.3% of Republicans and 71.7% of Independents.
Nearly three-quarters of Trump-Deranged Democrats believe the raid was the impartial justice system at work. The raid did not create as much enthusiasm to vote among Democrats, with only 55.2% saying it made a difference.
Senior U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officials are blaming FBI Director Christopher Wray for the recent raid of former President Donald Trump’s home in an apparent attempt to take pressure off U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland.
After Trump confirmed the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago on Monday, many Republican politicians called on both Wray and Garland to explain the justification for the raid. . .
. . . However, one senior DOJ official told Newsweek that the final decision to green-light the raid on Mar-a-Lago rested with FBI Director Wray.
“I know it’s hard for people to believe, but this was a matter for the U.S. Attorney and the FBI,” the source told Newsweek.
“It really is a case of the Bureau misreading the impact,” the source added. . .
. . . Another senior DOJ official told Newsweek that the Mar-a-Lago raid was a “spectacular backfire” because the FBI reportedly planned the raid while Trump was not in Florida in an effort to avoid any media circus. . .
. . . With Republicans rallying around the former president after news of the raid broke, it appears the FBI got the exact opposite of what they wanted.
So, the Wray and Garland factions are pointing the finger at each other, instead of declaring with confidence that they have the goods on “the greatest threat to our precious democracy in history” (*vomits). Funny but I don’t seem to recall the FBI and DOJ going after Clinton underboss Sandy Berger, now roasting somewhere in the Infernal Reaches, for waltzing into the National Archives, shoving classified documents in his urine-bedewed, skid-marked BVDs and then leaving unchallenged and unmolested. And those documents, unlike what his boss Hillary manufactured out of whole cloth in 2016 to try and take down Trump, did indeed implicate her husband in his ineptness that paved the way for the 9/11 attacks, among other things.
Berger got a slap on the wrist and the propagandists dutifully swept the affair under the rug. What did Trump get? Into the Wayback Machine with the estimable Lloyd Billingsley we go:
“Mr. Berger made repeated trips to the National Archives to refresh his memory about the Clinton national security team’s work to foil a bin Laden plot,” the obituary explained. “He was caught smuggling out a handful of sensitive documents, destroying some at his office, and lying about possessing them.”
The Post is not curious about what these classified documents contained. For his part, Berger “continued to advise political leaders, including Hillary Clinton,” who also had a thing about classified material.
The former first lady and secretary of state kept reams of sensitive data on her unsecured home-brew server. When some 30,000 emails sparked interest, she bleached the server clean and smashed up phones and other devices. Clinton’s actions violated several statutes, but the FBI never conducted a surprise raid.
The most galling thing about all of this is that those who are going after Trump and in reality anyone who opposes the destruction of America is that it is they who are the arch criminals, thieves, child-rapist perverts and power-mad tyrants who now sit in judgement of a man, flawed though he may be (as we all are) is probably among the least corrupt individuals to ever hold public office. Think about it; Donald Trump spent the past 40-50 years in a business where he no doubt had to deal with both organized crime as well as one of the most corrupt political machines in the nation (and both were tied at the hip) and yet after all the audits, investigations and anal exams by legions of Federal, state and local apparatchiks yielded absolutely NOTHING.
Oh, they’ll manufacture evidence to create some sort of process crime that they hope will keep him from running in ’24. Yes, there is reason to believe the FBI used the raid as a pretext to retrieve sensitive documents that implicated them in both the Russiagate fraud as well as the J-6 phony insurrection/entrapment sting. Or merely as a photo-op to taint his image. Meh, I think that ship sailed a long time ago. After everything we have been through, Trump remains “Teflon Don.” Forgetting the elections for a moment, we are at an inflection point and Donald Trump is, whether he realizes it or not, the leader of a movement and of a people. I believe that the enemy has got him . . . exactly where he wants them. And that is a very dangerous place.
Whatever moves they may make against him now, after this fiasco, will only make more and more people angrier at them. If he can control his actions and statements — and that’s a big “if” because sometimes it’s an Achilles heel — he’ll be unstoppable. I don’t necessarily mean that insofar as him being a candidate, or even him personally, either. Again, there is a perfect storm of events approaching that has to potential to really alter the course of history. Whether it’s in a positive way or not remains to be seen.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Christopher Rufo: “Left-wing activists have smuggled radical gender theory into more than 4,000 schools.” Soldiers for the Gender Revolution
- Lloyd Billingsley: “In looking at the capers of the Clintons’ cronies, if Americans believed the rule of law is at stake, it would be hard to blame them.” Dems ’n’ Docs
- “The British writer foresaw a few things that weren’t on Orwell’s radar.” C.S. Lewis’ Fantasy is Our Reality
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The agency has become dangerous to Americans and an existential threat to their democracy and rule of law.” FBI, R.I.P.?
- “The Big Guy deployed the crushing weight of his security services and justice ministry to harass and humiliate his political opposition.” Vladimir Putin, Meet Joe Biden
- “The FBI cannot be saved. It must be rendered into component parts and distributed to the four winds.” For the Rule of Law to Reign, the Bureau Must Be Destroyed
- “Biden’s Justice Department and FBI will do anything to keep Trump from regaining the White House, even if it means imitating Nicaragua.” Under Biden’s DOJ, the Rule of Law in America Has Become a Farce
- “Try to imagine if a raid like this happened during the Trump administration.” Welcome To Biden’s Police State, Part III
- “It really is a case of the Bureau misreading the impact.” (I guess this ain’t exactly playing well in Peoria, not that the Junta gives a shit about Peoria all that much – jjs) Deep State Infighting: DOJ Fingers FBI for Mar-a-Lago Raid Disaster
- “People notice when you put that kind of banana republic nonsense on top of a horrible economy.” POLL: Mar-a-Lago Raid Backfires Spectacularly on Democrats
- “Turn off all security cameras.” Eric Trump Speaks Out About Mar-A-Lago Raid, Claims 30 Agents Refused To Hand Over Warrant
* * * * *
- Michelle Malkin: “. . . a weaponized goon squad of armed and unaccountable Feds Behaving Incorrigibly is nothing new. . . If you ain’t questioning the timing, you ain’t paying attention to the real enemies within.” FBI: Feds Behaving Incorrigibly
- “It was a lawful search pursuant to a warrant. Don’t let Trump and pals frame the messaging.” The Left is Now Desperately Trying to Change the Meaning of the Word ‘Raid’
- “One of them at least shows signs of life — and signs that he plans to fight for a GOP worthy of the name.” Morphine Mitch and McCarthy Aren’t the Same on Mar-a-Lago
- “Following the FBI’s raid of Trump, congressional Republicans are doing what they always do: issuing meaningless statements.” Republicans Have No Idea What Time It Is
- Deroy Mudock: “We now have a two-track justice system: impunity for Democrats and persecution for Republicans.” FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago Reeks of Secret-Police Tyranny
- “We don’t know what the FBI found at Trump’s domicile, but here are 20 best guesses as to what they might have planted.” 20 Things the Feds Probably Planted in the Boxes They Took From Trump’s House
- “The FBI’s malicious deeds at Mar-a-Lago.” A Search Warrant and Double Standards
- “The raid on President Trump’s personal residence is merely the latest in a ‘long train of abuses’ orchestrated by the federal government against the American people.” The Federal Government Refuses to Listen
* * * * *
- “This week we see the continued weaponization of the federal government against the American people. Is there any turning back now?” Rep. Andy Biggs Op-Ed: Joe Biden’s FBI Raid Crossed the Rubicon
- “Vaclav Havel foretold the the philosophy behind the FBI’s raid on Trump.” America’s Totalitarian Tendencies
- “Using his department to punish the enemies of the Left.” Merrick Garland: Petty, Vindictive Little Man
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Radio silence from the Defund-the-Po-Po schmucks, I see . . . IRS Job Listing: Special Agents Must “Carry a Firearm and Be Willing to Use Deadly Force”
- David Harsanyi: “Democrats are targeting the American taxpayer.” IRS Hiring Spree is the Biggest Expansion of the Police State in American History
- “If an FBI agent dared to seize the phone of a Democrat, the entire Democrat caucus would be on the steps of the Capitol denouncing this expression of fascism in America.” FBI Harasses a Republican Congressman, and What Will the GOP Do?
- “For what it’s worth, you might not see them for a long time.” A Slightly Optimistic Take on All Those New IRS Agents
- “How the progressive elite insulate themselves from accountability.” Political Principle or Class Prejudice?
- “That night was disturbing, but it was just a preview of the year Antifa had in mind for me. In March, many of the same militant students and outside agitators—who faced no censure from administrators for their bigotry–showed up to try and shut down another event I helped organize. This event was critical of child sex transitions. I stepped on another landmine.”Meet the Woman Antifa Militants View as One of the Biggest Threats in Texas
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Truly, Biden thinks Americans are so economically illiterate that we’d believe “inflation is 0%” because it finally supposedly didn’t climb for one whole month. Seriously.” Misery Index: It’s the Bideninflation Economy, Stupid
- “Much like how his [junta] tried to cover up that the United States is in a recession, Biden claimed that ‘our economy had zero percent inflation in the month of July.'” Media Parrot Biden’s Absurd Claim That July’s 8.5 Percent Inflation Increase is Actually “Zero”
- “Remember way back in April 2013 when Elon Musk vowed at the Tesla annual shareholders meeting that ‘just as my money was the first in, it will be the last out.’ No?” Elon Musk Quietly Dumps a Massive $6.9 Billion In Tesla Shares
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Wait, if “Modern Monetary Theory” states the government can borrow and print all the money it needs, why do they still need taxes? $4,104,725,000,000: Federal Tax Collections Set Record Through July
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . Bessie and Elsie and their pals on American farms account for a little more than 0.3 percent of all greenhouse gas emissions. Does reducing that tiny fraction to a slightly tinier fraction justify five dollar plus per pound hamburger? Joe Biden seems to think so. But then when you regularly shake hands with invisible people, you can pretty much believe anything.” Where’s the Beef?
- “The UFLPA sets tough standards for importers to affirmatively demonstrate that no forced labor was employed in harvesting raw materials or assembling finished products. Everything imported from Xinjiang is presumed tainted unless proof to the contrary is provided.”Report: U.S. Importers Struggle to Find Solar Panels in China Not Made by Uyghur Slaves
- “New York enters the race to see how fast the Democrats can destroy energy security.”Climate Alarmism Descending Upon the Lower Levels of Government
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The controversial head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases threw out the first pitch between the Mariners and the New York Yankees at T-Mobile Park in Seattle.”WATCH: Fauci Booed Before Throwing First Pitch at Mariners Game
- “Acceptance of drastic [Chinese] COVID countermeasures was the catalyst that emboldened an already despotic ruling class and the American left.” The Lockdowns and Mandates Emboldened the Ruling Class and Led to the Raid on Mar-a-Lago
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The bill expands on a measure previously passed that prevents homeless encampments within 500 feet of schools and daycare centers.” Los Angeles Police Called to City Hall After Antifa Protesters Disrupt Anti-Camping Vote
- “Contrasting reactions to rising crime from Starbucks and McDonald’s highlight the greater risks minorities in dangerous neighborhoods face.” Flight of the Grande
- No word from the Kaepernik Klown Kommitte . . . Ex-NFL Star Dragged Naked Woman By Hair Down Hotel Hallway: Report
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The initial headline received a wave of backlash from liberal-leaning figures and supporters of the raid.” The Washington Post Deletes Tweet After Suggesting FBI Raid Was Politically Motivated
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Board member Seth Holden said the Pledge is not in line with the district’s diversity, equity, and inclusion scheme because the Pledge says the words ‘under God.’” (the to cancel Fargo – jjs) Fargo, North Dakota School Board Cancels Pledge of Allegiance
- “Parents Defending Education argued these methods makes the process more burdensome for parents.” (duh – jjs) Massachusetts School District Charged Parent Group More Than $45,000 For Public Records Request
- “She was betrayed by the educators, therapists, doctors, and liberal politicians whom she spent a lifetime supporting.” War On Parents: Male Teacher Asked This Mom’s 11-Year-Old ‘Transgender’ Daughter To Sleep In Boys’ Cabin
- “Law professors warned that proposal would encourage illegal race discrimination.”American Bar Association Scraps Controversial Diversity Proposal After Blowback
- “ . . . agreed to pay Gabriel Gipe, a social studies teacher at Inderkum High School, $190,000 to leave his post without fighting his prospective firing.” Pro-Antifa High School Teacher in California Gets Paid to Resign
- “This is a grassroots movement, focused on destroying any opposition or dissenting views. And it is becoming increasingly aggressive. While a few years ago these brown-shirts might have simply tried to silence their opponents, now they are trying to get them fired and removed from society entirely. And worse, this close-minded grassroots movement is springing from academia, the very place which is supposed to encourage open-mindedness and a wide competitive marketplace of ideas.” Today’s Blacklisted American: In the ’21-’22 School Year There Were Nearly 200 New Blacklisting Events on American Campuses
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “So when are Republicans going to get off their butts and codify this trend?” DATA: Most Americans Support Election Audits Immediately After Polling Day
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “No doubt James hoped Wednesday’s deposition would set up Trump in a perjury trap. Apparently, Trump and his attorney thought so, too.” Trump Stymies NY Prosecutor Who Vowed to ‘Get Him’
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “DePaul University’s show trial of Prof. Jason Hill.” Persecuting a Pro-Israel Scholar
- “I have no doubt that this article will cause me personal challenges, but truth needs to be said. The simple reality is that Randi Weingarten, President of The American Federation of Teachers is acting like a self-hating Jew who needs to stop using her religion to attack Jewish values and conservatives. It is disgraceful and a smear on all of our people.” Randi Weingarten Wields Her Misunderstanding of Judaism Like a Weapon
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The nonprofit is asking for a wide variety of information related to those who had financial relationships with Hunter Biden and James Biden in connection with their business dealings overseas, White House visits by them both and also then-vice president Biden’s communications with Hunter and James.” Watchdog Unveils Sweeping Records Investigation Into Biden Family
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Matt Cartwright, who has a history of tax delinquency, endorses bill that more than doubles agency’s size.” Tax Delinquent Dem Backs Plan To Hire Army of New IRS Agents
- “New DCCC ad pans to menu that lists prices in euros as narrator touts support for local entrepreneurs.” Dems Promote European Café To Prove They’re Investing in Arizona Small Businesses
- Being a demented meat puppet is hard work, yo. Joe Biden Leaves for Beach Vacation after Two and a Half Day Work Week
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “We will struggle to regain primacy over Taiwan. So why not relocate its expertise instead?”Time to Move Taiwan’s Semiconductors to America
- “How Israel’s counterinsurgency operation left Islamic Jihad battered and bloodied.”Summing Up Operation Breaking Dawn
- The journalists “were ordered not to report on Gazans killed by misfired Palestinian rockets or the military capabilities of Palestinian terror groups, and were told to blame Israel for the recent escalation.” Hamas Orders Gaza-Based Journalists To Cover Up Civilian Deaths By Misfired Rockets, and Blame Israel for the Conflict
- “. . . seeing the results of Biden’s feckless and inefficient management of the crisis so far, one wonders whether the United States might end up facing the perfect storm, where Iran gains the upper hand in the Middle East, Europe goes into a major economic recession, and Russia accomplishes its expansionist goals in Ukraine.” The Energy Weapon and Geopolitical Blackmail
- Robert Spencer: “And it’s just because she’s a woman?” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: People Are Angry That I Went to Taiwan
- “The Stasi is back . . . The German Green Party is trying to set up information centers for neighbors to report each other for political incorrectness.” Strange Happenings in Germany
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “It also mentions how the app harvests content for data, including information that could be sensitive.” House Chief Administrative Officer Warns Members Of Congress Not To Use TikTok Over Potential Security Risks
- Robert Spencer: “Does anyone care about other girls who might be threatened in the way Amina and Sarah were, or does fear of ‘Islamophobia’ trump all other concerns now?” No One Dares Say the Real Reason This Texas Man Killed His Daughters
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The Superheavy prototype fired one engine, and did so only a few weeks after that prototype experienced an explosive event the launchpad during earlier fueling/engine tests. Yesterday’s engine test was the first time any Superheavy prototype had fired its engines on the launchpad. The Starship prototype meanwhile fired two engines on a nearby vertical test stand.” Superheavy Prototype 7 and Starship Prototype 24 Undergo Static Fire Tests
- “The lack of change in this line reveals both good and bad news. The good news is that the power level is holding steady, at a level that allows InSight’s one operating instrument, its seismometer, to continue to function. Should this power level continue to remain stable, that seismometer should be able to operate past August, thus extending the instrument’s life longer than expected.” InSight’s Power Status Holding Steady on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Real liberation demands a rejection of the commodification of women.” Selling Sexual Freedom
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Fink’s embrace of environmental, social, and governance investment policies, known as ESG, potentially runs afoul of several laws, the AGs charge in a letter sent to Fink. Instead of managing state pension funds and finding the best returns on investment, the AGs write, BlackRock uses “citizens’ assets to pressure companies to comply with international agreements” such as various climate initiatives. Republican AGs Allege BlackRock Violating Law With Woke Investing
- “We’re a new asset manager that has … just this new ambitious idea of taking on the behemoth Big Three which is BlackRock, State Street, and Vanguard that really acts as an ideological cartel these days,” Danhof said of Strive. “You could almost think of them as a monarchy of sorts you know, 250 years after we dusted off the British, we’re fighting a new monarchy again.” Danhof: Anti-Woke ‘Strive’ Unveils $DRLL to Go to War Against BlackRock, ‘Depoliticize Corporate America’
- Christian Toto: “Iconic brand hopes to leverage classic bits after progressive makeover fail.”National Lampoon Squeezes IP for NFTs (After Woke Podcast Bust)
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.