Good morning, kids. Well, it’s a good day insofar as Liz-ard Cheney got her ass kicked in yesterday’s primary by Trump-supported Harriet Hageman. Also, up in the Last Frontier, Sarah Palin has advanced in her bid for a House seat but unfortunately, the emu/Skeksis-looking hybrid Lisa “the Alaskan Snowblower” Murkowski won her primary.
UPDATE/CORRECTION: the HQ’s polling and election guru Dave in FL states:
Murkowski didn’t “win”. It is a ranked choice jungle primary. Top 4 after ranking will advance to the general. Don’t black pill this. Murkowski is not doing very well here and will need massive Democrat votes in the general to hold her seat. We won’t know final results until after Sept 2nd.
I stand corrected.
But the Cheney drubbing sends a number of clear messages. Primarily, it’s a good barometer that at the very least, the vast majority of those who vote Republican (the phraseology there is intentional) see her as the traitor and collaborator with those who actually committed actual insurrection in stealing the 2020 election and then creating the giant entrapment sting and process crime resulting in the J6 kangaroo court and show trial. In short, the myth the Left is attempting to sell the American people is not being swallowed. The other aspect of this is, of course, the fact that Hageman was backed to the hilt by Donald Trump. Get ready for the media post mortem which no doubt will range from “the victory is meaningless,” to the invective of the late, grating Peter Jennings that “the electorate had a temper tantrum” all the way to “serious irregularities at the polls.” Give me a break.
Look, it’s only one House race, but on a symbolic level it sure is perhaps one of the most important of the entire primary season. Cheney is not just a nemesis of Trump and the MAGA movement. She was who the Democrats “groomed” as the alleged voice of reason, symbolic of the majority of Americans and most Republicans appalled at Trump and Trumpism. Myth status: exploded. Cheney represents everything wrong about post-war American government: cronyism, dynastic nepotism, elitist entitlement in the service of pursuing of policies that transformed society from a nation where the power was supposed to be vested as close to the individual as possible to one of an ever growing, ever more omnipotent and omnipresent central government — with her and her ilk as the warders, and us filthy ungrateful lumpenprole the inmates.
But, all that said, let’s not kid ourselves that Liz-ard Cheney is finished or washed up. She’ll be rewarded with everything from gigs on the propaganda house organs to book deals to seats on the corporate boards of the military industrial complex who could care less that American blood and treasure is sent off to the world’s shit holes in stiletto fuck-me pumps and pregnancy flight suits so long as their balance sheets are solidly in the black. Just like dear old dad. Her oleaginous mien might be less evident on your TV screens going forward in the long term, unless of course there is an actual Trump show trial, but her and her kind are like radioactive alien herpes: there is no cure and the eruptions are both painful and happen when they’re least convenient.
And speaking of the metastasizing, all-powerful State, that insane “Inflation Reduction Act” was signed into law by Pres. Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants yesterday, wasting 3/4 of Trillion dollars that we do not have on both destroying what’s left of our industrial capacity and petrochemical sector in the name of “saving the planet,” something the vast majority of Americans do not think is a problem at all, while super-sizing an already feral IRS to go after ordinary citizens.
An audit notice from the IRS is scary. Up to 87,000 more IRS agents in the “Inflation Reduction Act” President Joe Biden signed Tuesday is troubling. And the IRS stockpile of 4,600 guns and 5 million rounds of ammunition is downright unnerving.
How many of the new agents will be packing heat? Democrats won’t say.
The IRS arsenal of 4,600 guns includes 3,282 pistols, 621 shotguns, 539 rifles, 15 fully automatic weapons and four revolvers. It’s unclear who agents plan to shoot at. A recent IRS job posting says applicants must “be willing to use deadly force.”
Democrats voted in lockstep to take $80 billion from taxpayers to supersize the IRS. A possible 87,000 new agents are a force larger than the combined personnel on all 11 US aircraft carriers. Four times the number of Border Patrol agents. Enough to fill every seat in Madison Square Garden four times.
Why does the IRS have guns and play police officer? The agency got into the policing business in 1919 and over time became abusive, conducting armed raids on innocent small businesses exposed in 1997 and 1998 congressional hearings.
Democrats won’t tell you there are significant criminal-justice ramifications to giving the IRS this much money and power.
As inspector general reports detail, the IRS doesn’t respect your privacy or the concept of due process. Evidence-handling practices are abysmal. Handing the IRS a huge pile of cash won’t change the agency’s culture.
The IRS’s official government watchdog, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, has flagged severe problems with IRS gun management in numerous audits over the years. . .
. . . As the IRS deploys tens of thousands of new agents, expect fishing-expedition audits of small businesses. Corner stores, bodegas, barbershops and cash-intensive enterprises should be on alert because the agency has proven to be a bit slippery when approaching small-business owners.
A 2017 inspector general report, for example, detailed the ways in which IRS agents violated taxpayer rights and due process when investigating Americans for allegedly violating the $10,000 cash-reporting requirements. It seized assets before it even interviewed property owners. . .
. . . An audit can easily take two to three years and weigh heavily on a small company. Time, money, stress. America’s small businesses have been battered by politicians over the past three years. A fishing-expedition audit could mean lights out for some. With more agents, you’ll see more law-abiding small-business owners give up and write a check to settle an IRS bill they don’t legally owe, just to get the agency off their back. . .
. . . Biden and the Democrats say they’re simply targeting the rich and corporations. But there are only 700 or so billionaires. The rest of the country is you and me.
Yeah, I know it’s from Grover Norquist but he’s on the money here. The one thing that he does not say is the real reason for the supersizing and arming to the teeth of these pencil-pushers. Make no mistake; it’s not about finding tax cheats. It’s about silencing and intimidating the people into towing the junta line, and stepping on the neck of anyone who opposes them.
What happened at Mar-a-Lago, what happened to Roger Stone and Paul Manafort, what happened to Michael Flynn, what could have happened to the parents at the Loudon County school board meeting, the scores of hapless Americans still languishing as political prisoners in the Garland Archipelago in the wake of the J6 entrapment scam, and frankly what did happen to Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland is what is in store for all of us.
Take that to the bank.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A new study reveals just how damaging the policy was.” Research Reveals Chinese COVID Lockdowns Claimed 20 Times More Life Years Than They Saved
- Grover Norquist: “Democrats won’t tell you there are significant criminal-justice ramifications to giving the IRS this much money and power. . .Biden and the Democrats say they’re simply targeting the rich and corporations. But there are only 700 or so billionaires. The rest of the country is you and me. How Many of Biden’s New IRS Agents Will Be Packing Heat — And How Many of Us Will They Target?
- “Were Trump to disappear tomorrow, the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago would perhaps become politically irrelevant. But the sort of thinking that produced it, and the sort of ignorance of history and lack of care for the future that moves people to defend it, wouldn’t disappear. Like a self-driving Tesla, American elites are happily driving straight into a brick wall at full speed, seemingly because nobody ever taught them what happens when the brick wall is hit.” The Decline of American Legitimacy
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- Daniel Greenfield: “Call it fascism, because that’s what it is.” Will 2024 be 1984?
- “Now that the shoe is on the other foot … many of these same leftists are demanding that this accordion-like law be expanded to fit Trump’s alleged mishandling of classified material,” Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz told the Daily Caller News Foundation. Liberals Hated the Espionage Act. Then the FBI Used It Against Trump
- Guilty as sin, free as a bird . . . IG: “FBI…Identified ’81 Email Chains Containing Approximately 193 Individual Emails That Were Classified…and Sent to or from Clinton’s Personal Server’”
- “Desperation to prevent Trump from becoming the 47th President of the United States.” DOJ Scrambles to Find Non-Existent Evidence of ‘Intent’
- “They were shown the man years ago and they’re certain they’ll find the crime.” Lavrentiy Beria’s FBI
- “What else does the FBI have? The property receipt does not mention the passports.” FBI Returns Trump’s Passports the Agency Supposedly Didn’t Have According to CBS’ Anonymous Source
- “He said that the FBI raid has boosted the Trump’s fundraising and popularity, and that people have been vocal about their support of the former president.” Eric Trump: We Can Release Surveillance Footage of FBI Raid ‘At the Right Time’
- “The Democrat party’s latest abuse of power is no mere episode of run-of-the-mill political viciousness, but represents something far darker.” From Civil Compromise to Partisan Persecution
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “This is about intimidating anyone who refuses to bend the knee to the narrative.”Congressman Scott Perry: “Tyranny” Is Coming “Right Into Everyone’s Living Room Very Very Shortly”
- The organization, called Race Forward, has embarked on a “long-term journey to transform agencies and the whole federal government” by embedding adherents of Critical Race Theory in various key institutional roles. Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Organization Creates Plan to Entrench Critical Race Theory in Federal Government
- “Expect a full court press between the election and January to justify further legal and political attacks, such as the illegal and inappropriate raid on Trump’s home last week, aimed no longer at winning elections but in discrediting them. Suddenly, questioning the results of an election will change from being an insurrection to being a righteous defense of democracy. ‘This Republican fake victory cannot stand!’” Jury Awards $8.2 Million to Roy Moore, Declares He Was Defamed by Democrats
- ““Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.” The Justice System Has Gone Beria
- “A review of the MSNBC race-monger’s anti-American screed.” Elie Mystal’s Guide to Trashing the Constitution
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The economy will either see inflation remain exceptionally high or the economy will have a “hard landing,” the chairman and chief executive officer of Roubini Macro Associates said in an interview Monday with Bloomberg Television. ‘Unhinged’: Prominent Economist Nouriel Roubini Has Two Predictions for the Economy, and Both Are Terrible
- “Fitch pointed to several factors as ‘key indicators’ for the health of the housing market, including US GDP growth, unemployment, consumer confidence and home affordability.”Severe US Housing Downturn “Possible,” Prices Could Fall 15%: Credit Reporting Agency Fitch
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Meh, the quicker we get to the collapse the better. Biden Signs $740 Billion Inflation Reduction Act
- “The idea that they’re going to open things up and go after these big billionaires and large corporations is quite frankly bullshit. It’s not going to happen. They’re going to give themselves bonuses and promotions and really nice conferences.” IRS Whistleblower: ‘Billionaires … Laughing’ as Biden Plan Targets Working, Middle Class with Audits
- “Republicans need to do whatever is necessary to repeal the worst bill out of Congress since Obamacare.” (they were supposed to do whatever is necessary to repeal Obamacare – jjs)Job One for the GOP: Kill the Inflation Reduction Act
* * * * *
- “It’s a dangerous precedent if overtly political figures operating at the high court can leak decisions ahead of their release without fear of repercussion.” John Roberts’ Failure To Bring Dobbs Leaker to Justice Sets a Dangerous Precedent
- “With remote work the new normal, cities must adapt to remain competitive.” (Virtually) Here to Stay
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . whether their customers want them or not.” ‘End of an Era:’ Dodge Will Stop Building Chargers, Challengers in Favor of Electric Cars
- Democrat lawmakers have long claimed that excrement produced by livestock and poultry farming — “farting cows,” as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) once put it — have an outsized impact on global temperatures. Discussion about crafting new disincentives for meat consumption resurfaced as the Inflation Reduction Act advanced through Congress after months of gridlock. Leftist Calls for a ‘Meat Tax’ Reach Fever Pitch
- “They’re dreaming. But if they succeed at keeping Diablo Canyon running, it’s a dream they can entertain at least for a little while longer.” California’s Dreaming
- “The green agenda needs to become the topic of open, honest, balanced, and very public debate.” Green Fascists Are Destroying the World
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Restoring trust in our institutions begins with accountability, and it’s about time the CDC gets its first dose of it.” While We’re on the Subject of Defunding Federal Agencies, Don’t Forget the CDC
- “Students return to classrooms on August 29.” Maryland County Brings Back School Mask Mandate
- “DC is one of the few places with any [Chinese] COVID mandates. Get with the times, man.”D.C. Mayor Denies Chinese COVID Vaccine Numbers When Confronted the School Mandate Would Keep 40% of Black Teens Home
- Christopher F. Rufo: “An interview with Arizona governor Doug Ducey on the state’s first-of-its-kind universal school-choice legislation.” Putting Parents Back in Charge
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Biden’s huge inflow of workers, consumers, and renters help to tilt the economy against ordinary Americans.” Joe Biden’s 2022 Migrant Flood Breaks Records
- The daily weekday rate for a standard room with one full or queen bed in mid-September ranges from $414.42 to $435.07 per night and “Superior” rooms with two double or queen beds range in price from $445.40 to $547.41, including taxes and fees. NYC To Pay for Illegal Immigrants To Take Over Luxury Manhattan Hotel
- “It is time for NYC to end its deadly ‘sanctuary policies.’” (a sanctuary of psycho leftists – jjs)NYC Mayor Adams’ Immigration Theater of the Absurd
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Politico reports that Albany County Supreme Court Justice Denise Hartman issued a 17-page decision that sided with Cuomo, determining that the ethics commission overstepped its authority and violated due process by not following the order to bring an action against the former governor.” (sick fucking joke – jjs) Ex-New York Governor “Angel of Death” Cuomo Wins Lawsuit Over $5.1 Million Pandemic Response Book Deal
- “Gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams was ‘honored’ to co-chair an organization that gave tens of thousands of dollars to anti-police activists.” “Tank” Abrams Says She Opposes Defunding the Police. She Led a Group That Wants To ‘Defund the Police.’
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Absolutely the American public should trust what the FBI is doing.” (his face and a tire iron are a match made in Heaven – js) MSNBC Brings on Peter ‘Insurance Policy’ Strzok to Vouch for FBI’s Integrity
- “Users of the crowdsourced prediction site say Joe Biden has a 20 percent chance of being reelected in 2024. Now federal regulators are trying to put the site out of business.” Biden Gives PredictIt Zero Chance of Survival
- Robert Spencer: “The lesson of the Rushdie aftermath and the aftermath of the attack on us in Garland is clear: defending the freedom of speech is great, even heroic — as long as you’re a Leftist.” As a Survivor of the First ISIS Attack on American Soil, I Have a Few Thoughts About Salman Rushdie
- Before the media attention, the platform “determined that there were no violations of the Twitter rules,” according to Harry Potter author. Twitter FINALLY Suspends Person Who Threatened JK Rowling ‘You’re Next’ Following Rushdie Attack
- “The social media company has a problem with who judges what constitutes misinformation.” Twitter Fritters Away Its Credibility
- Yeah. Stronger duct tape and zip ties to muzzle and bind non-Leftists. Facebook Parent Company Meta Announces New “Policies and Safeguards” For 2022 Midterms, Modeled After 2020 Policies
- “The Texas senator would reward Big Tech by weakening the Trump Administration’s IP enforcement reforms.” John Cornyn vs. Intellectual Property
- “How does a guy like Fuentes—with a job at a cafe—afford a $1,264 rent payment and several attorneys? What does Fuentes really do? Is he getting help from other sources? Are the children even related to either Fuentes or Gomez? Has anyone investigated this? Has a child-trafficking unit looked into it? Why are Columbus law enforcement and government agencies so unwilling to ease the public’s fears about this case? . . . Is it a coincidence that likely illegal alien Lourdes Gomez just happened to get a lawyer connected to Planned Parenthood after Planned Parenthood activist and abortion doctor Caitlin Bernard used the woman’s daughter as the poster child for abortion on demand in a post-Roe media campaign? Who is paying for Gomez’s high-powered attorney?” Why Are the Man Suspected of Raping a 10-Year-Old and His ‘Wife’ Represented by Prestigious Law Firms?
- “It is no surprise that the cities suffering most from violent crime are the very same cities that have promoted irresponsible, soft-on-crime policies that often treat criminals as victims and victims as criminals.” Smith & Wesson CEO Blasts Lawmakers, Activists Who Call for Gun Control While Feeding “Culture of Lawlessness”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A petition for a school choice program got more than half a million signatures.” Michigan School Choice Group Clears Major Hurdle In Circumventing Wretched Whitmer’s Veto
- “In their zeal to teach the ideology, activist educators are initiating their own demise.”Oklahoma Public Schools Face Consequences for Teaching CRT
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “What the hysteria over those decisions is really about.” The Dobbs and Kennedy Rulings Intensify the Left’s War on Religion
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Robert Spencer: “Malig-Nancy Pelosi takes her investment banker son along on taxpayer-funded Taiwan trip.” Move Over, Hunter Biden
- “The Oregon Democrat warned that wealthy business owners could abuse the loan program. Financial disclosures suggest his wife did just that.” Ron Wyden’s Wife Raked in PPP Loans While Laying Off Hundreds
- Among the charges is one that Cox fraudulently claimed to have purchased a property as his primary residence. Cox faced allegations during the 2018 campaign that his real “principal residence” was in Maryland and that he did not actually live in California. It is unclear whether the indictment concerns Cox’s attempt to prove that he lived in California in that race. Former Democrat Congressman T.J. Cox Indicted on 28 Counts of Fraud
- “It’s disturbing that someone with so many potential conflicts is able to play such a prominent role in the [junta],” said Michael Chamberlain, director of the ethics watchdog Protect the Public’s Trust. Top Biden Adviser’s Consulting Clients Stand To Benefit From New Gov’t Spending
- BlackRock, the world’s biggest asset manager and a proponent of the so-called Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) investment strategy, was the target of a $451.72 million investment by the Saudi Arabian government as part of a move to invest record oil profits, according to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings. The World’s Biggest Woke Investor Just Took Millions In Saudi Oil Money
- “Ayanna [LoPecia] Pressley purchased new rental property months after she proposed creating a ‘landlord relief fund.'” ‘Squad’ Member Expanded Her Rental Property Portfolio as She Pushed For Taxpayer-Funded Landlord Relief
- “Congratulations to Harriet Hageman on her great and very decisive WIN in Wyoming. This is a wonderful result for America, and a complete rebuke of the Unselect Committee of political Hacks and Thugs. Liz Cheney should be ashamed of herself, the way she acted, and her spiteful, sanctimonious words and actions towards others. Now she can finally disappear into the depths of political oblivion where, I am sure, she will be much happier than she is right now. Thank you WYOMING!” Liz-ard Cheney Destroyed In Wyoming GOP Primary; Trump Responds
- “Cheney’s speech was smug, sanctimonious, and passive-aggressive. She revealed herself to be a sore loser.” Liz-ard Cheney’s Graceless Concession Speech Follows Her Landslide Defeat in Wyoming
- “Cheney, the committee’s vice chair, has ‘worked closely with Goldston’s team,’ CNN reported. She spent countless hours with the team editing footage for the show trial, which has often aired during primetime slots.” Report: Former ABC President, J6 Show Trial Adviser at Liz-ard Cheney’s Concession Speech
* * * * *
- “House candidate scrubs radical views from campaign site after bitter primary fight.” She Won Her Texas Primary as an Unabashed Liberal. Now Michelle Vallejo Is Abandoning Her Far-Left Policies.
- “Never play the role of victim when the role of hero is waiting for you.” (I do not trust him – jjs) Tim Scott Says He’s Not Running for President But His New Book Tells a Different Story
- Jeffrey Lord: “The Trump base has a candidate.” Trump-Supporting Cornicelli Takes on RINO in New York Primary
- “John Bridgeland worked on Obama White House council, cheered Biden victory.” Tim Ryan Celebrates Endorsement From Republican Who Worked for Obama
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Daniel Greenfield: “What the Rushdie attack, a Nevada stabbing, and a bomb plot in D.C. may have in common.” Iran Builds Its Own Online ISIS in America
- “Sarah Muscroft condemned Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli citizens.” UN Reprimands and Reassigns Official Who Criticized Palestinian Terror Attacks on Israel
- “The tunnel was dug dozens of meters underground from the Gaza City, and was being built in the direction of a post that is air-parallel to Kibbutz Alumim.” IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Tunnel Leading Into Israel
- “Payment systems and cellphone networks would crash.” Germany Could Face Power Grid Collapse Due to Soaring Demand For Electric Heaters
- “Pelosi, however, is very likely using Taiwan as a pawn, manipulating the country’s predicament for her own personal gain.” Tech and Taiwan — How Speaker Pelosi, Big Tech, and the Island of Taiwan are Intertwined
- “Sri Lanka is caught between a rock and a hard place. The country is bankrupt, its citizens facing starvation due to the previous government’s imposition of numerous green environmental policies that destroyed its agriculture industry. It has also taken aid from both India (providing military hardware) and China (which built the port and holds a 99-year lease to operate it), and neither looks kindly at the other.” China’s Radar Ship Finally Docks in Sri Lanka
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden turned a challenge into a crisis and a crisis into a catastrophe. And then he lied about it.” America’s Disastrous Afghanistan Withdrawal Last Year Was Entirely Biden’s Fault
- “The incompetence that plagued the Afghanistan withdrawal shows up in practically every hire, decision, and policy in Biden’s [junta].” The Incompetence of the Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal is On Display in Every Area of Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote] Presidency
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “That is why the 36 months troubles me,” Groh said, according to The New York Times. “There are lower-level drug dealers that go to prison for way longer than 36 months.” (if only he tried passing them off to the Chi-Coms, he’d have a book deal and CNN gig after a few months at Club Fed – jjs) Judge Tosses Weak Plea Deal For Couple Who Allegedly Attempted To Sell Nuclear-Powered Submarine Secrets
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “If despots like these are not stopped, what do we think will happen in the next ‘pandemic?'” (Big Pharma only got big because of Big Government – jjs) An Honest Leader Would Stand Up to Big Pharma
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “In a just published paper, scientists using archive data from the Magellan radar orbiter that circled Venus from 1990 to 1994, combined with data from Europe’s Venus Express that orbited from 2006 to 2015, have detected more evidence of recent volcanic activity in a canyon dubbed Ganis Chasma located in a rift zone called Atla Regio.” More Evidence of Recent Active Volcanism on Venus
- “To put it more bluntly, investors have found these SPACs to be poor investments, and are bailing from them. This is likely what happened at Breeze, thus forcing the cancellation of the deal with D-Orbit.” Merger Deal Between Italian Orbital Tug Company D-Orbit and Breeze Canceled
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “#LetJulieSwim trends on Twitter in support.” Trans Activists Shout Down 80-year-old Woman Who Spoke Out Against Biological Male In Women’s Changing Room
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Mimetic insurgency corrodes the imperial monoculture.” Accidental Revolution
- “If this were a football game, Gutfeld would be spotting the opposing team two touchdowns to begin the game and still taking the lead before halftime.” Greg Gutfeld KOs Woke Competitors to Become Late-Night Ratings Champ
- Christian Toto: “Fox News’ superstar reveals how woke publicists keep stars from Gutfeld!“Gutfeld Shares Shocking Late Night Blacklisting Tales
HITHER & YON
- It’s a great show, but put the hash pipe down, Toots. The Conclusion of Better Call SaulProves It’s the Best Television Series of All Time
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.