Good morning, kids. Thursday and before I dive into the continuing breakdown of any gossamer-thin fig leaf of a pretext of law and order, comity and business as usual that has revealed the raw lust for power of America’s worst enemy — a third of its own citizenry and at least 90% of its own government — this story from the other side of the planet constitutes a potential war warning, at least for Taiwan:
China’s collapsing real estate market could throw the world’s second largest economy into chaos and worsen a global economic slowdown . . .
. . . Chinese developers have lost at least $90 billion in the last year, according to reporting from Bloomberg, as home prices have gone down for the last 11 months. Dozens of developers have defaulted on their debts, and many of them have stopped work on unfinished housing, which has sparked mass outrage and even protests as more than 80% of Chinese homebuyers take out mortgages and begin paying them down before their prospective home is completed.
This arrangement, which was once a source of easily accessible capital in a red-hot housing market, has left countless Chinese consumers holding the bag on half-finished homes that may never be fully constructed. Thousands of homebuyers are refusing to pay mortgages on unfinished properties in a mortgage boycott that has spread to nearly 100 cities and has affected over 320 development projects.
“It’s gotten to the point where no one is taking care of it. So we naturally also have to defend our own rights,” one boycotter, who remained anonymous to avoid retribution, told The LA Times. “If we the people are not happy, it’s difficult to have a stable society.” She also told the outlet that some homebuyers who demanded answers have been threatened or detained for their trouble.
There is also an ongoing drought situation on the mainland that is affecting crops as well as power generation. Couple that with palpable civil discontent over Xi’s draconian policies breaking through the regime’s censorship wall as well as an America that is too busy being destroyed from within by traitors in and out of government who are in Xi’s pocket, and a potential Taiwan grab might well be moving to the front burner.
It was already being fast-tracked thanks to the incompetence and frankly the more-than-likely collusion with Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his handlers. Malig-Nancy Pelosi figures hugely in the mix here as well. But her trip to Taiwan was no show of support for that nation; it was some sort of CYA move for her and her family’s multi-million dollar grift. Yet, a move to invade and conquer that is not of Xi’s planned time and choosing could bite him in the ass. Is the PLA immune from the insane amount of corruption that is rampant within that government? What of the morale of its frontline soldiers and conscripts? Does it also have the same level of competency, or incompetency, in its generalship as that of the Russian armed forces? Will we be drawn into it as yet another convenient distraction from the Kalorama wrecking ball or will Biden collect his Big Guy cut from Xi and look the other way?
Ho. Lee. Fook. A war of convenience to distract the people and rally them to the cause was also the playbook for Argentina in 1982 when it temporarily seized the Falklands. Of course, the parallel ends there given the players involved today, 40 years on. While the Argentinian junta fell as a result of Thatcher’s Britain retaking the islands and Argentina’s economy collapsing, what are the odds that the Chinese Communists will also suffer a similar fate? They, of course, will never allow that.
Interesting times, indeed. Quoting that anonymous Chinese citizen “If we the people are not happy, it’s difficult to have a stable society.” Bingo. Back over here in the rapidly communizing former United States, the dam is actually breaking on the Mar-a-Lago raid, itself a distraction as well as political attack on the junta’s biggest threat: Donald Trump. Not that there will ever be any repercussions on the junta here if the power structure and corruption continue as before. But what we had all known or strongly suspected has been uncovered, due to the efforts of real journalist Margot Cleveland as documented by Victoria Taft:
The same Florida magistrate who approved the raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home will decide on Thursday if we can see why he approved it. We’d like to check his work, you understand. Because it looks like the FBI is up to its old tricks again. Indeed, the FBI’s supposed “leaker” who complained about Trump’s document cache seems to have obliterated the excuses we’ve heard for the raid and laid bare the sole reason behind it: get Trump. . .
. . . The FBI and DOJ, of course, don’t want us to see the evidence that allegedly supports the propriety of the Mar-a-Lago smash and grab. They must have had an overweening need to get those nuclear secret documents that the Feds told the media Trump had.
Thing is, we don’t need to read the docs; we’d just like to know that there’s more support for the report than the leak to The Washington Post that Trump had “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.” Or more than the speculative rantings of Maggie Haberman on Twitter. Or more than the Wall Street Journal story leaked by the Feds in their tried-and-true continuous feedback loop. This loop starts with leaks to the media, the media dutifully report them, and the FBI uses the stories as “evidence” in their warrant applications. See how that works? They pulled this trick in the Alfa-Bank, Steele Dossier, Gretchen Whitmer, and Russian Collusion cases. So we hope you understand the skepticism.
Indeed, as I wrote those words above, news came from Professor Margot Cleveland, who writes for The Federalist, that that’s exactly what they did . . .
. . . Cleveland outed the source for the Trump document tale. She reports it’s this guy, former National Archives (NARA) head David Ferriero . . .
. . . Here’s how Cleveland put it:
Given these problems with the underlying legal theories, targeting a political enemy and former president of the United States with a search warrant represents an unforgivable lapse in judgment. And as for the claim that the DOJ needed to recover these vital national security documents, the shifting stories spread by leakers suggest this rationale is simply a pretext.
After all, within the course of one week, the justification for the search went from “nuclear secrets” to classified documents, to videos suggesting the documents were not secure, to videos suggesting the Trump team was serendipitously moving the documents, to a confidential human source claiming Trump continued to possess presidential records, to a supposed lie by Trump’s attorney that there were no documents present at Mar-a-Lago marked classified.
No matter the excuse provided for the raid, however, the reality remains that the Biden administration launched an unnecessary grand jury criminal investigation into Trump based on a referral from a partisan archivist. And all Americans of goodwill see the obvious difference in the government’s treatment of Clinton, Obama, and Trump, proving the purpose of the investigation was “to get” Trump and not the documents.
We’re in uncharted territory when half the country doesn’t trust the FBI or Department of Justice (DOJ) to tell the truth and show us their work. We want to see how 2 + 2 = an invasion of the home belonging to the former President of the United States of America. In short, we want to see the affidavit supporting why Trump-hating Magistrate Bruce Reinhart approved the raid.
As I said, we’re not going to be allowed to see jack-shit with these people in power. What’s more, given the nature of the beast, anyone who now presses the case is going to get whacked on the knuckles. Literally. Emphasis on the word “whacked.”
See also: Vince Foster, Linda Tripp, Philip Haney, et al.
Based on his performance to date, embattled Americans can believe that Christopher Wray would be willing to turn back the clock. As at Ruby Ridge and Waco, massive military force against the people would render deadly results but on a much wider scale. Remember, the FBI retains military snipers even after deadly “accidents,” so more innocent women would surely take bullets to the head.
More whistleblowers would suffer fatal gunshots to the chest, passed off by the FBI as a suicide before all the facts are in. That could also be the fate of more government insiders with access to sensitive documents. Sudden, heavily armed FBI raids of politicians’ homes could easily have deadly consequences, to be passed off as accidental.
On Wray’s watch, more journalists could find their homes and offices raided, and it’s not out of the question that some journalists could suddenly disappear. With massive power, special privilege, and zero accountability, pretty much anything is possible for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. In 2022 moving forward, the struggle of the people against tyranny is the struggle of memory against forgetting.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Skeletons in the FBI’s closet—and warnings of more violence to come.”Live Freeh or Die
- “Crickets are already popular in Asia, our betters assure us. But then again, so are mask-wearing and communism. I keep thinking of that pathetic scene in Soylent Green where Charlton Heston and Edward G. Robinson get hold of some actual, real food and it’s a once-in-a-lifetime event for them. I figure we’re, what, ten years out at this point?” Take a Look Inside a Cricket Farm…Which is Where Your Food Will Come From Soon
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- Margot Cleveland: “The DOJ and FBI think they can execute the same game plan they did for the last six years without the public noticing. They can’t.” 10 Similarities Between the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago Raid and Spygate
- “Worse, it shows in shining glory — again — that this raid was pretextual, that it was an overly broad search warrant that gave FBI agents carte blanche to take every document, passport, and piece of Melania’s underwear they wanted. SO THEY COULD FIND A CRIME.”BOMBSHELL: Outing of Trump Raid ‘Leaker’ Shatters FBI Document Excuse, Now All Eyes Are on Affidavit Hearing
- “Trump’s attorneys could have a runway to argue the scope of the search is overly broad.”Ex-FBI Official: Search Warrant’s ‘Stunningly Broad Scope’ Gives Trump Room For Legal Challenge
- Margot Cleveland: “The DOJ and FBI think they can execute the same game plan they did for the last six years without the public noticing. They can’t.” 10 Similarities Between the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago Raid and Spygate
- “The bureau’s Mar-a-Lago raid reeks of secret-police tactics as it attempts to destroy Trump.” The FBI Who Cried Wolf
* * * * *
- Miranda Devine, what is your problem? You negate the facts of your own essay with this double-talk: “God knows Trump is no saint, and we still don’t know what the FBI was looking for in the documents they seized on Monday of last week.” What the hell kind of crap is that?! Catch a clue, Tootsie and get over yourself. Liberals’ FBI Trust is a Real Gut-Buster
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Those who warn most of some mythical civil war are those most likely to incite one.” “Civil War” Porn
- “This was a referendum on the never ending Witch Hunt.” Donald Trump Calls to Dissolve January 6 Committee in Wake of Liz-ard Cheney’s Loss: “The People Have Spoken!”
- Pastor Paul Doyle: “It feels like she’s trying to intimidate me.” Read Letter From NY Attorney General Letitia James Threatening Church Hosting Trump-Friendly Event
- “In the weeks since the leak of the draft opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization — the case that would eventually overturn infamous pro-abortion case Roe v. Wade — churches, pregnancy centers, and other pro-life organizations have been subjected to vandalism and violence from pro-abortion leftists.” Watch: CatholicVote Slams Biden’s Inaction on Firebombed Churches
- “Buta Biberaj’s assistant Kimberly Phillips says she works for a racist county.” (the moral disciples of Charles Manson, so no surprise here – jjs) Nazi Collaborator Soros DA’s Deputy Predicts Race War
- Sic transit gloria James Hodgkinson . . . James Carville: “Majority” of GOP Voters “Really Stupid” Evil Racists
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Working Americans are suffering terribly during this time of “zero inflation.” Americans Are Borrowing More Than Ever, and Biden’s ‘Zero Inflation’ Lie Will Only Make It Worse
- “Average rent prices are up 25% from March 2020.” Video: Americans Are Fleeing To MEXICO To Avoid Biden’s Titanic Economy
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Not Jerry Gallo, Jerry Callow!!! Manchin: Democrats “Never Said” Inflation Reduction Act Would Immediately Bring Down Costs
- “It remains unclear whether or not [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s boost to the IRS budget mole results in the agency gaining more military style equipment or weapons.” The IRS Already Spent Over $20 Million on Military Equipment and Ammo
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden promised government workers were coming back to the office. He lied.” Democrats Don’t Want Federal Employees to Have to Come to Work
* * * * *
- “A Congressional Budget Office report leaves no doubt about the cause of the nation’s crushing debt burden.” Facing Reality on Entitlements
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Democrats’ massive climate spending package, which President Joe Biden signed into law on Tuesday, will give over $40 billion to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), just as the bill allocates almost $80 billion to expand the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).” The IRS Isn’t the Only Agency Being Supersized By Democrats
- Lobbied = Bribed. REPORT: Bill Gates Lobbied Manchin On Sweeping $386 Billion Climate Change Bill
- “Below the surface, hard core greens are grumbling that the bill is a disappointment, with threats to disrupt its implementation. What’s going on here?” Inside the Dishonest “Inflation Reduction Act”
- For “clear violations of the fundamental tenets of research.” White House Climate Science Overseer Sanctioned and Barred by the National Academy of Sciences
- NIMBY. Hence arming the EPA and IRS to the teeth. ‘Transformative’ Says Ron Klain: ‘We’re Going to Build Thousands of Solar Arrays, Thousands of Windmills. . . ‘
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The ongoing emergency declaration is set to expire on Oct. 13 unless it is extended again by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). While no formal announcement has been made yet, HHS previously said it would give state and local health agencies 60 days advanced notice if it planned not to extend the emergency, a deadline that passed at the start of the week with no warning issued, according to Axios.” Biden Blows Past Deadline to End Chinese COVID Public Health Emergency
- “My goal is a new, public health action-oriented culture at CDC that emphasizes accountability, collaboration, communication and timeliness.” (“. . . minus any real science that goes against the approved narrative” I added that last part – jjs) CDC To De-Emphasize Science, Prioritize Communications In Complete Post- Chinese COVID Overhaul
- “It’s the left, not the right, that spent the last two years trying to score political points during this once-in-a-generation pandemic.” No, Republicans Didn’t ‘Let Their Citizens Die’ During Chinese COVID
- “It is almost as if the leftists who blindly moved to blacklist and destroy people from March 2020 until the end of 2021 had inexplicably been consumed by hubris. Somehow they came to believe that the law no longer applied to them, and that they could do anything they wanted to enforce their edicts, even if their actions were illegal, slanderous, or disgustingly tyrannical.” Pushback: Doctor Files $25 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Houston Methodist for Its Chinese COVID Slanders
- “What do you think this is, the Soviet fucking Union? You can’t come take my shit. The law doesn’t work like that. It’s so messed up. We need a hospitality alliance.” (sorry to say, you probably voted for this so enjoy it good and hard – jjs) Hamptons Restaurateurs Clash With “Party Police” Over Post- Chinese COVID Crackdowns
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Jack Posobiec: “[An] anonymous whistleblower who works as a ‘travel youth care worker’ for a federally funded contractor, shared that tens of thousands of unaccompanied migrant children are being bussed and flown throughout the US and being handed off to unvetted adult ‘sponsors.’” Biden Behind ‘Child Trafficking’ Operation at Southern Border
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “I’m for decriminalizing across the board.” John Fetterman Has Repeatedly Nodded To Woke Drug Policy
- “Though Miyares maintains that Fetterman has only lied about the incident, he ultimately supported his U.S. Senate bid in 2021, arguing that he has done more good than bad as a politician.” (it’s a mental illness – jjs) John Fetterman in 2013: “I Did the Right Thing” Pulling Gun on Unarmed Black Jogger
- “A scandal of epic proportions.” (“1-877-Kids-4-Cash, donate your kid to-day!” – jjs) Judge Orders Two Fellow Judges To Pay $200 Million Over “Kids-For-Cash” Scandal
- “The problem for DeSantis is that announcing an intent not to enforce the law is not the same as actually refusing to enforce the law in a specific case.” Florida Prosecutor Suspended by DeSantis Sues the Governor in Federal Court
- Raymond Ibrahim: “. . . Until it blows up in his face. Biden Exploits Muslim Murders to Play Identity Politics
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Republicans need to make Big Tech and social media companies protect free speech before the 2024 presidential election.” If Big Tech Isn’t Regulated Before 2024, the Election Will Be Rigged Again
- “Pro-groomer social media platform Twitter has permanently suspended the Gays Against Groomers organization from their account.” Twitter Is Objectively Pro-Groomer
- “. . . it’s curious that the hospital added the disclaimer about age to the website on or around the time Libs of TikTok highlighted the gruesome procedure at Boston Children’s and the video from the grinning Madame Mengele. This is the kind of thing you do when you’re faced with bad publicity and/or trying to cover up something.” Libs of TikTok Pointed Out Boston Children’s Hospital’s Trans Surgery Policy. Then the Fact-Checkers Got Involved.
- “About power and control.” Planned Parenthood Spends Historical $50 Million On Midterm Elections
- “They previously made $925 for an abortion at 16 weeks’ gestation.” Abortionists Lament Over Shuttered Clinics in Louisiana
- “Kelly is running now against pro-Second Amendment Blake Masters (R), and a commercial airing again and again in the Phoenix area contrasts Masters’ support of SCOTUS’s pro-life decision with Kelly’s use of classic leftist catch phrases about women’s health.” Mark Kelly Conspicuously Avoids Topic of Gun Control on Campaign Trail
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Christopher F. Rufo: “Sacramento City Unified School District instructs teachers to ‘normalize gender exploration’ and promotes such identities as ‘genderqueer,’ ‘ polysexual,’ and ‘two-spirit.’” How Gender Radicalism Conquered Sacramento Schools
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A Catholic who prays the Rosary daily responds.” The Atlantic Attacks the Rosary as a Dangerous, Right-Wing Weapon”
- “Israel-hating activists justify and valorize terrorism.” Calling for the Death of Jews on Campus
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “E-mails reveal how Hunter got Obama to officially recognize partnership.” “Whatever You Need”: How Hunter Biden Helped the CCP’s Premier Influence Group Gain a US Foothold
- “New texts reveal more DAMNING info on Hunter.” Video: 50% for the Big Guy?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Here is the full list of deep-state and Democrat allies that prove the ‘no one is above the law’ schtick is all a lie.” Democrats Say “No One is Above the Law,” But This List of Their Corrupt Allies Proves Otherwise
- “Good riddance to them.” The Purge of Impeachment Republicans Is Nearly Complete
- “Cheney’s trouncing Tuesday shows just how fed up the Right is with Never Trumpers.” See Ya ’Round, Liz
- “In a hypothetical 2024 poll between Biden and former President Donald Trump, the former president leads with a majority of the vote with 53 percent compared to the 39 percent who would vote for Biden. This comes after the recent FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, which showed that 39 percent of Ohio voters are ‘more likely’ to support Trump if he runs for president in 2024.” Ohio Flips: 1st Poll Post Mar-a-Lago Raid Shows J.D. Vance, Republicans Have Overtaken Democrats
- “While Republicans will still likely take back the House of Representatives, with significantly less seats than originally expected, taking control of the Senate is looking very unlikely at this point. What happened?” (meh, YMMV – jjs) Is the Red Wave Crashing?
- “They’re backing far-left [wife-beater] Sen. Raphael Warnock instead.” Never Trumpers’ Despicable Attack on Herschel Walker
- “A Republican has to be a bit of a Machiavellian to control a hostile Deep State–infested government. Does Trump have what it takes?” Does Trump Have the Political Savvy to Succeed in a Second Term?
- “She’s the better man.” Trump Torches Democrat Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney in Goof Endorsement
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “’If we the people are not happy, it’s difficult to have a stable society.’ She also told the outlet that some homebuyers who demanded answers have been threatened or detained for their trouble.” (get ready for the PLA to invade Taiwan – jjs) Chinese Real Estate Collapse Throws Economy Into Crisis
- “Leave the energy for the people.” China Begins Rationing Energy Supplies Amid Severe Drought
- “Former secretary of state joins advocates, Republican lawmakers in pressure campaign to block Raisi visit.” Pompeo Presses Biden To Deny Iranian President a US Visa, Citing Active Terror Plots
- “The attack was carried out by the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, who called on the government to release Ricardo Ruiz.” Hundreds of Mexican National Guard Troops Sent to Tijuana to Counter Cartel Violence
- “Says they’re extremists who want to overthrow the government.” German Official Trashes Cost of Living Protesters as “Enemies of the State”
- This from the piece of shit that spent his entire life declaring the actual Holocaust a myth.Abbas, in Germany, Accuses Israel of “50 Holocausts,” “Apartheid”
- Sky News UK: “The head of RAF recruitment has resigned in protest at an ‘effective pause’ on offering jobs to white male recruits in favour of women and ethnic minorities, defence sources have claimed.” Report: UK’s Royal Air Force “Pauses” Recruitment of White Male to Fill Gender, Racial Diversity Quota
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The mental state of crowds manipulated by political theatrics.” Afghanistan: Biden’s Most-Telling “Illusion”
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: “What we have seen over the past year has been nothing other than chaos disguised as policymaking.” As Afghanistan Proves, Biden Has No Plan — He Just Stumbles From Disaster to Disaster (he creates them first – jjs)
- “While the US and its allies airlifted nearly 130,000 people out of the country during the weeks-long mission, McCaul’s report makes clear that many more were left to fend for themselves.” More Than 1,000 Americans Were Left in Afghanistan by Biden Exodus: GOP Report
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “How ‘woke’ experiments endanger our Armed Forces.” Defense, Diversity, and the China Threat
- Dennis Prager: “Western elites in academia, media, politics and the business world—in short, everywhere—are moral fools.” A Reminder About the Moral Difference Between the Christian and Muslim Worlds at This Time
- “Will I be the next victim?” My Encounter with Salman Rushdie
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “The offensively named Inflation Reduction Act is primarily a bill of health care promises, to join a long and disreputable history of lies from the government.”Biden’s Inflation Bill Is a Nest of Health Care Lies
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Scientists first spotted the “dark plasma explosion” on Sunday when it burst forth from the sun’s surface, reaching a speed of around 1.3 million miles per hour, according to LiveScience. The explosion ripped through the sun’s atmosphere, creating a coronal mass ejection (CME), which is essentially a massive jet of solar material, SpaceWeather reported.” Scientists Say a Huge “Cannibal” Geomagnetic Storm Will Slam Into Earth
- “Capitalism in space: The in-space 3D printing company Redwire announced yesterday that it will launch to ISS the first privately-built greenhouse, scheduled for a ’23 liftoff.” Redwire to Launch First Commercial and Private Greenhouse in Space
- “In partnership with scientists at MIT, the Planetary Science Institute, and others, Rocket Lab engineers this week published a detailed description of the company’s planned privately funded mission to Venus, presently targeting a launch in May 2023.” A Detailed Description of Rocket Lab’s Private Venus Mission”
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Challenging this evil ideology, which is destroying a generation of children, is something every decent person should be doing.” A Moral Call to Arms About the Transgender Revolution
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “There’s a longtime effort in the works by activists and ministers to rename it because of its namesake’s role in the slave trade.” Progressive Thugs Demand Renaming of Boston’s Historic Faneuil Hall
- “It’s critical that parents have age-appropriate conversations with their children to protect them from progressives’ dangerous worldview.” Parents Must Have Tough Conversations With Their Kids to Counter a Progressive Onslaught
- “The movement so completely changed American Blacks’ relationship with law and society that Griner’s choices—which benefit Putin—are no surprise.” Brittney Griner is Another Victim of the BLM Movement
- “Abrasive, anti-war, and over-the-top Donald Trump is probably our last punk rocker.” Too Punk for Rock and Roll
HITHER & YON
- “This discovery is our strongest indicator that Peter had a special association with the basilica, and it was likely dedicated to him. Since Byzantine Christian tradition routinely identified Peter’s home in Bethsaida, and not in Capernaum as is often thought today, it seems likely that the basilica commemorates his house,” said Steven Notley, one of the professors leading the project. Archeologists Uncover Inscription Linking Ancient Church to Possible Home of Two Apostles
- “Washington’s ‘Letter to the Hebrew Congregation at Newport’ spoke to the whole world.”Soul of Freedom
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.