Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and a few things out there are brewing that do not exactly fill me with strength and confidence for the near term, let alone the outright banana republic thuggery epitomized by the only recently unimaginable Gestapo raid on a former president — one who was ousted by the rigging and theft of a national election. Talking with a very good friend this weekend, he mentioned arguably the worst woman in America, Malig-Nancy Pelosi, all but guaranteeing that the Democrats were going to hold both the Senate and the House come November (sorry, no link). Considering the intentional abject destruction meted out by her and her ilk led by the handlers of a demented, pervert dotard who spent most of his adult life figuratively fucking his constituents as well as members of his own family, quite literally, you have to ask yourself how could this be possible?
I refer you to her infamous proclamation only a few months before the 2020 election wherein she absolutely guaranteed “Donald Trump will not be president.” I distinctly remember both her wording as well as her tone and it was not mere political bluster. She said it as if she had the inside dope and as history shows, she sure did. My friend relayed to me that that is exactly what she sounded like this time around as well. And right on cue, we have this:
Elementary schools and universities have been preparing for potential monkeypox outbreaks as the summer closes and the autumn sessions near.
Though monkeypox has spread almost exclusively among men who have sex with men (14,000 confirmed cases in the United States), health officials fear that the virus will spread beyond the LGBTQ community and into the general population, with elementary school and college students being the most vulnerable. Per the Hill . . .
. . . Young children have a natural propensity to play and touch each other. If one such child is infected with monkeypox, they can spawn a local outbreak with the other children, and their teachers. Many such children engage in physical contact like playful wrestling. Such activities are innate. Attempting to limit or prevent such physical contact is not only futile, but it could be harmful to their development.
Given the limited supply and specific focus on the LGBTQ community, vaccinating such populations against monkeypox would be nearly impossible at this point, leading various school districts and colleges to develop their own plan. Just last week, Penn State released its own monkeypox guidance, in which it stressed that “anybody is at risk for monkeypox.”
Here’s an idea, maybe homosexuals should abstain from buggering each other and lock themselves in their homes to prevent the spread of the disease to the normal population. Maybe the government should force them to remain locked in their homes for their own protection, like we did back when the term AIDS first came into the public consciousness. Oops! Never happened!
Of course, a statement like that which exposes the rank hypocrisy of the Left could result in my “cancellation.” This latest sin-borne plague, if you will, like AIDS really is a “gay disease.” Whatever risk it may pose to the vast majority of normal people, like AIDS, does not warrant draconian measures that shut down all of society — like the response to the General Tso’s Sickness, aka Chinese COVID. The only reason to do something like this is purely to make a favored population/political bloc not feel stigmatized by shaming and smearing one’s political enemies as bigots for pointing out the obvious, as well as to lay the groundwork for mail-in voting and ballot harvesting but mostly to lay the groundwork for mail-in voting and ballot harvesting.
So that is perhaps Malig-Nancy’s boot to the groin. It sure as hell wasn’t the Gestapo raid on Mar-a-Lago since by all indications a majority of people across the board view it as a naked political cheap shot at Trump and his associates. The proof? Trump has already raised millions of dollars in the immediate aftermath and the cash registers are still ringing. I imagine the IRS is champing at the bit to raid his 501-C3 as we speak. So, if monkeypox monkey business drops us to our knees, the stomp on the head seems to be coming direct from the GOP.
Last week, Tucker Carlson showcased the fact that the GOP is doing its best to lose November’s election.
He included a clip of Mitch McConnell admitting that the GOP would likely not take the Senate. McConnell and the rest of the leadership don’t want to win. Carlson rightly suggested that, if Republicans really wanted to win, they’d run on crime and immigration. While the economy is reportedly voters’ number one issue, it’s what goes on in their neighborhoods and on their streets that matters. If Americans don’t feel safe in their homes, walking down their streets, or sitting in drive-thru lines because they’re scared to go into a restaurant or store, nothing else matters…not the economy, abortion, gender rights, or Ukraine.
Republicans don’t care. They’re complaining about Biden’s spending, bemoaning government overreach, and sanctioning Putin. Those issues aren’t going to return the GOP to power, but Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and Ronna McDaniel seem sanguine. Their lives don’t change if the GOP doesn’t take back Congress. They’ll still rule their little fiefdoms, still be invited to Georgetown cocktail parties to be feted by lobbyists and, of course, they’ll still be on Sunday morning shows to feign outrage for the latest Democrat policy.
For these grifters, the only difference between winning and losing in November is having to work for the American people…something they’re loathe to do. . .
. . . The reality is that this election has been tailor-made for the GOP, but that’s not the way it’s shaping up because McConnell, McCarthy, McDaniel, and their puppeteer, the hack Frank Luntz—who happens to be McCarthy’s roommate, landlord, or whatever—have decided they don’t want to save America. They’d rather sit back in the comfort of their minority position and pretend to care while enjoying the perks of “leadership.”
The $200 Trillion dollar question that the author, whose accurate analysis fails to ask is WHY? If you’ve been a reader of this column, or more likely, are just aware of the actions of the GOP at least since the Obama years you know the answer. And it’s part and parcel of why in Trump’s first two years when that party held all the cards in Congress his legislative agenda was essentially stymied and then, how the 2020 steal came about. The GOP is not an opposition party. It is a sham party that is there strictly to give the illusion of opposition to the dismantling of America that started over 100 years ago and went full tilt boogie with the imposition of the New Deal that turned the notion of our republic — that power is supposed to be vested primarily in the individual citizen — on its ear.
With that preamble, I give you the latest from friend of the blog and friend Michael Walsh:
You know the American Republic is on its last legs when those trying to destroy it consistently refer to it as “our democracy,” which is exactly what it is not and what it was never intended to be. Historically, democracies don’t last long, because they quickly turn into tyrannies after passing through the parasitical stage . . .
. . . Modern experience has taught us that essentially plebiscitary democracies, in which the “right” to vote is applied indiscriminately, and for which there are no qualifications (in some cases, not even breathing) eventually collapse once the citizenry discover they can vote themselves money without having to work for it. . .
. . . And here we are: a lazy and insolent populace demands that others feed, house, and clothe them at public expense, in exchange for doing nothing civically useful. And yet we are constantly told by the enemies of the Republic (who aptly call themselves “Democrats”) that the “right” to vote is “sacred” and “sacrosanct,” which is pretty rich coming from professional atheists who believe only in destruction. Unsurprisingly, these are the same people who hate the Constitution and are now open in their advocacy of its destruction. . .
. . . In short, we have to destroy the Constitution in order to save it. But why let the Left have all the fun? If we really want to defend our Republic — and do away with “their democracy” — it’s time to get busy. Institutional capture is something conservatives are terrible at, in part because they don’t realize our institutions of government, faith, and learning are even subject to capture.
Yet again, another great read from Walsh. My only problem is that I fear not only our government but a very large segment of society outside of government has become so corrupt, and more crucially dumbed down, as to make restoration all but impossible. At least I can’t see it. Even though it took about 100-odd years to complete the “Long March Through the Institutions,” a free society is relatively easy to destroy from within. A totalitarian police state, which we are a red nether hair’s breadth from devolving into, not so much. And it all started in the schools. It’s going to take at least two generations to de-Marxify America. That is if the propaganda/brainwashing mills allow it to happen. And they’re not. The classifying of concerned and outraged parents at school board meetings as terrorists is proof positive that the instrumentalities of this government will be arrayed against anyone who opposes their hold on absolute power. What do you think 87,000 new IRS agents are all about?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “You know the American Republic is on its last legs when those trying to destroy it consistently refer to it as ‘our democracy,’ which is exactly what it is not and what it was never intended to be . . . Time to restore the American Republic, by any means necessary.” “Our Democracy” Needs a Great Reset
- “Parental alienation therapy teaches children that their alleged abuser, and they themselves, are the victims of ‘alienation’ by the non-abusive parent.” Exposé: The Quiet Epidemic of “Judicial Child Trafficking”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Our elites are now viewed with the disdain they have earned on their own merits. And they are none too happy about it.” The Worst and the Stupidest?
- “There is no getting around the brazen fact that we are now facing arguably the greatest menace ever to gather its forces against the liberal civilization of the West. This is not hyperbole. For the regents of deconstruction, it’s full speed ahead . . . Whether the effort will bear fruit remains to be decided, but there is, really, no alternative.” The Great Reset: Testing, Testing. . .
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- “Trump declassified documents pertaining to the Russia collusion hoax and the Hillary Clinton email scandal in 2020 and 2021. Trump and his ally and National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) representative, Kash Patel, wanted these in the public domain.” Did Joe Biden Reclassify the Russia Collusion Docs That Trump Declassified?
- Roger Kimball: “Raiding Donald Trump’s private residence without compelling justification, the FBI violated Gertrude Stein’s rule about knowing how far to go when going too far.” The Feds Go Too Far
- “The travesty at Mar-a-Lago shouldn’t blind us to the fact that viewing records showing a president’s motives and relationships is useful information.” Ordinarily, The American People Benefit From Viewing Presidential Records
- Larry Elder: “One pertaining to Trump, the other to top Democrat officials.” Mar-a-Lago ‘Raid’: Two-Tiered Justice?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The Jan. 6 Committee is investigating security failures by the House Sergeant-at-Arms (SAA) in connection with the Capitol riot — and its consultant Brian Young is married to House Deputy SAA Kim E. Campbell.” January 6 Committee Hired Consultant Who May Have ‘Huge’ Conflict Of Interest
- Jack Posobiec: ““All I’ve got to say is keep licking them boots. Keep licking those boots. Simp.” Pence Displays ‘Big Simp Energy’ With Defense of FBI
- “New York governor Kathy Hochul has directed state to investigate pro-life pregnancy centers.” NY Governor Was Mum on Pro-Abortion Firebombing. Now She’s Calling Pro-Life Activists ‘Extremists.’
- “A look at the FBI’s last six years shows a pattern of irredeemable corruption.” (Six? Try 60. jjs) Think the FBI Deserves the Benefit of the Doubt? This Laundry List of Corruption Should Make You Think Again
- “Democrats are power hungry and will do anything to get and maintain power, that includes cheating, lying, stealing, if necessary.” (you left out acts of physical violence – jjs) The Sociopathic Democrat Party
- Robert Spencer: “The authoritarians are just getting started.” In New Jersey, Parents Who Protest Leftist Agenda at School Board Meetings Are “Extremist”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “They don’t know how they sound.” Critics Roast Energy Secretary For Telling Poor People To Buy Solar Panels
- “The objective is that, in each gendarmerie brigade, there are gendarmes trained in attacks on ecology It will be a revolution.” Great Reset: French Gov’t to Recruit 3,000 “Green Police” Over Climate Change
- “Imagine if you had billions of dollars of other peoples’ money at your disposal to invest and instead of investing it prudently to provide the maximum safest returns you can find, you decide to blow it to advance your own ‘environmental, social and governance'(ESG) objectives.” Another Bad Day at Black Rock
- “Life on Earth creates CO2. It’s a good thing.” Don’t They Know That Crickets Fart Too?
- “. . . there is so much, in the legislation for this, so many loopholes how the money can be spent, and I keep going back to 2009 when Joe Biden was in charge of implementing the stimulus package and hundreds of millions of dollars in green technology money was wasted in 2009.” Former EPA Administrator ‘Very Concerned’ About EPA’s $27 Billion Green Bank
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “More pressure on demand means upward pressure on prices. So we’re watching what happens globally. But we are doing everything possible to try to stabilize supply and demand to try to keep those prices coming down.” (vayr ge hargit – jjs) Granholm: If China Opens Up Significantly After Chinese COVID, Gas Prices Could Rise
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “. . . even if the Fed changes course (which is not quite imminent in any case), its efforts will be stymied by what [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and congressional Democrats have been doing.” The Federal Reserve, Biden, and Congress Face the Unthinkable
- “Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said Sunday that the Biden [junta] would announce in the next ten days whether or not the nationwide pause on federal student loan payments and interest accrual that went into effect two and half years ago would extend or expire.”Nationwide Pause On Student Loan Debt Set To Expire, Biden Officials Expected To Update Borrowers Soon
- “Tony Vargas supports tax hikes on individuals making $100,000 per year.” Meet the Nebraska Lawmaker Gunning To Make His State Income Tax One of the Most Punishing
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Notice the scenario in this IRS recruiting program is ‘taking down a landscape business owner who failed to properly report how he paid for his vehicles,’ not ‘taking down a billionaire who uses the corporate jet for private trips,’” [Rep. Tom] Massie posted. GOP Rep Sounds The Alarm On Viral IRS Training Video
- Betsy McCaughey: “The Left’s hit squad magnifies.” Dems Weaponize the IRS to Silence Critics
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Fauci-funded officials allowed China to destroy files, materials and equipment, without backups.” China in Charge at U.S. Lab
- “There are many people that will say that Americans ‘rolled over’ in the face of [Chinese] covid restrictions and vaccine pressures despite extensive evidence that neither of these things had any effect on stopping or stalling the pandemic. But the notion of American pacifism is simply not true. If it were then the US would be looking a lot more like China right now.” China’s Endless Chinese COVID Hysteria is a Dark Experiment in Social Conditioning
- “Cosmetic reforms at the country’s major health agencies aren’t enough.” The CDC’s Big Fail on Chinese COVID-19: Where’s the Real Accountability?
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- . . . and toy poodles. CDC Director: 98 Percent of Monkeypox Cases Are Occurring in Men
- Though monkeypox has spread almost exclusively among men who have sex with men (14,000 confirmed cases in the United States), health officials fear that the virus will spread beyond the LGBTQ community and into the general population, with elementary school and college students being the most vulnerable.” (and here comes the midterm election steal, folks – jjs) Schools, Colleges Prep for Monkeypox Outbreaks as Autumn Nears
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Texas Gov. Greg Abbott buses migrants to ‘sanctuary cities,’ including NYC, bringing attention to Democrat officials who refuse to do anything about the problem.” Broken Border, Dysfunctional Government
- “They’re giving migrants arriving from Texas on buses some amazing runaround.” Stop Bureaucrat Tricks: New York Tries to Get Rid of Migrants Seeking Services Through Red Tape
- “The event comes as Mayor Eric Adams (D) estimates that, in the last few weeks, Abbott has bused more than 4,000 border crossers to New York City as part of his plan to alleviate waves of illegal immigration to Texas by transporting new arrivals to sanctuary cities run by Democrats.” Border Crossers Awarded Healthcare, Free Cellphones Upon Arrival in NYC
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The ruling opens up the possibility of future cases using the ADA to require prisons to allow biological males into women’s prisons if they identify as transgender, although it remains unclear whether that or another accommodation would be required.” Dem-Appointed Judge Opens The Door To More Men Being Housed In Women’s Prisons
- “Only when members of the media began asking questions about the appointment did Evers rescind it.” Wisconsin’s Democrat Governor Appointed a Violent Felon to the State Juvenile Justice Commission
- “As the city government abandons public safety, Baltimore residents pool resources to stop package thieves.” Bring Your Own Camera
- “Amid Stalinist show trials and a complete collapse of the justice system, one young woman alone acts for justice.” D.C. Lawyer of the Year: Natasha Taylor-Smith
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Miranda Devine: “Sam Harris deserves our gratitude. With dazzling honesty, the liberal atheist public intellectual from LA has said out loud what we all knew but which his ilk have blurred for the past two years: once you decide Donald Trump is the second coming of Adolf Hitler, then anything is legitimate to stop him — and, yes, everything illegitimate was done to stop him in 2020, and it was ‘warranted.’ Now that the Orange Hitler is lining himself up for a second tilt at the presidency, it’s OK to suspend democracy again to stop him.” The Left’s Mask Slips on Brazen Trump Bias
- “Meta, the corporate parent of Facebook, has announced its plans to control the flow of information on the site where most voters get their news.” Zuckerberg’s Meta Going All-In on Censorship as the Midterm Election Nears
- “Kathy Hochul’s slippery slope in New York was an opening salvo to destroy the First Amendment.” Hochul’s Compelled Speech Bill is Just the Beginning
- A-fucking-men, asshole! A-fucking-men! Stelter’s Final Words: “Don’t Give Platforms To Those Lying To Our Faces”
- “Those are cosmetic changes. If Licht wants to bring CNN back to profitability, he’s going to have to do something that many of his woke snowflake employees are not going to like. He’s going to have to have CNN climb down from the soap box and go back to what we used to call reporting ‘straight news.’ It won’t be ‘unbiased.”’But it’s likely to be less overtly left-wing.” New CNN CEO Tells Employees, ‘You Might Not Like or Understand’ What’s Coming
- “According to the report, it is unknown how the ATF acquired the customers’ information – though the owners in question acquired their triggers via Gun Broker or the Rare Breed Triggers website.” ATF Shows Up at People’s Homes to Confiscate Rare Breed FRT-15 Triggers
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The real tragedy of the civil rights movement is its failure to convince African Americans that they have made any progress.” Has Wokism Scared Black Students Away from College?
- “We’re talking about the future of America. When we talk about the future of America, we’re talking about our children and grandchildren. Elections, they’re about them. It’s about hope and the future, and we’re not getting there, and we’re not getting there very fast.” (so far, she’s saying all the right things – jjs) VA Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears: Education ‘Is a National Security Crisis”
- “How much will it really help student achievement?” Enormous Amounts of Money Flow into the Bottomless Education Pit
- “Austin Independent School District course says gender is ‘innermost concept of self as male, female, neither or both.'” Texas School District Pushes Teachers To Take ‘LGBTQIA+’ Training on Taxpayers’ Dime
- “She will stick with her vision, and if her classes get smaller, well, so be it. True believers do not weigh their truth by popularity.” The Plight of the Progressive Teacher
- “The so-called intellectual class at Harvard is fully in support of intolerance of dissenting ideas, and is willing to work hard to maintain it. What a bunch of close-minded thugs.”Today’s Blacklisted American: Conservatives Blackballed With Enthusiasm From Harvard
- Karol Markowicz: “A teacher has put out a detailed exposé proving a child can pass New York’s algebra Regents exam by simply guessing all Cs.” A New York Teacher Exposes Our State School System Sham — Where Guessing Gets You a Pass
- “The system cannot be reformed. It must be reestablished on new foundations.” About Going to College
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The requests sought email and text messages from both agencies that mentioned [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s Promoting Access to Voting executive order and the Hatch Act, a law that prohibits executive branch employees from engaging in election activities.” Citizens United Sues Biden Administration Over Election-Takeover Documents
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “His work with the group raises questions about his stance on Israel—which has shifted during his Senate campaign—and is likely to increase scrutiny into his far-left foreign policy positions as he faces off against incumbent Republican senator Ron Johnson in the competitive race.” Mandela Barnes Talks Up Support for Israel on the Campaign Trail. He Doesn’t Mention His Membership in a Vocal Anti-Israel Group.
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Which brings the running total of Democrat appointees willing to sell out America to China to about 100%.” Obama’s Chief Agriculture Advisor Just Headlined a Major Chinese Communist Party Event
- “Sean Casten holds up to $500,000 in company that is expected to benefit from Democrats’ so-called Inflation Reduction Act.” Illinois Dem Touts ‘Historic’ Green Energy Spending That Will Likely Pad His Pocket
- Todd said, “We are less than three months before the Midterms and our brand new NBC News poll paints a pretty bleak picture. Americans are angry. They are disappointed, and they are worried about the future of this country.” (meh, Pelosi again guaranteed a Democrat midterm steal – jjs) NBC’s Chuck Todd: Americans Are Angry, Disappointed, 74% Say Country on Wrong Track
- Mollie Hemingway: “As the top elected Republican in the country, Mitch McConnell has an obligation to immediately and dramatically improve his performance.” (for real, Mollie? – jjs) Come on, Mitch McConnell, Republicans Need You to Step Up and Lead
- “Why is it behaving this way and what can we do to change this dynamic?” The GOP is Doing Its Best to Lose the November Election
- “I definitely get more done when he’s not here,” Biden White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain told Politico Playbook. “No question about it.” Joe Biden: The MIA [so-called quote-unquote] President
- Yawn. Do it, Lizard. Your endorsement is the kiss of death. Liz-ard Cheney Says She’ll Support Dems In Races Against Some Republicans
- “Have Show Me State Republicans finally had enough?” Spoiler Alert: Cheney Crony Makes a Run in Missouri
- “The Indiana GOP chose 38-year-old business executive Rudy Yakym to replace Walorski on both ballots at a caucus on Saturday. Though the party had initially decided to hold separate votes for the special election and the general election, representatives decided to choose Yakym for both.” Indiana Republicans Choose Replacement for the Late Rep. Jackie Walorksi
- “The onus will be on the Dems — if the GOP can show some smarts, which is never a given.”Democrats vs. Republicans: Who Will Self-Destruct First?
- “After 55 years, January 20th, 2023 will mark the first time since 1967 that no member of the Cheney, Clinton, McCain, or Bush family will hold elected or appointed office in the federal government of the United States of America.” Donald the Dynasty Slayer
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “If the car bombing is tied to the war it would mark the first time since February that the violence unleashed on Ukraine has reached the Russian capital.” Moscow Car Bomb Kills Daughter of Top Pro-Kremlin Ideologue
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The U.S. and its allies stand between China and the dominion of the world.” Could the Battle of the Taiwan Straits Be the Trafalgar of the 21st Century?
- “A match made in heaven for both Jews and Arabs.” Jordan as the Homeland for Palestinians
- “Israel’s journey from liability to force-multiplier for the United States.” Video: The Post-1967 Turning Point of U.S.-Israel Cooperation
- “The world is darkening. Murdering intellectuals does not bring light. It doesn’t even kill their ideas.” When Liberals Tolerate Political Violence
- “How much longer will the PA’s ‘Pay-For-Slay’ program be funded?” The Palestinian Authority Paid $1,421,940 to the Jihadis Who Blew Up the Sbarro Pizzeria
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Daniel Greenfield: “Congressional report exposes Biden’s Afghanistan lies.” Biden Lied, Americans Died
- “Biden’s actions in Afghanistan went against the advice and wishes of congressional leaders, military and intelligence experts, and even some of his closest advisors and cabinet officials.” Biden’s Disastrous Afghanistan Withdrawal: One Year Later
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “With profitable cybercrime operations earning hackers billions of dollars, the future seems bright for the next generation of cyber-warriors.” ‘Hacker Summer Camp’ Paints Grim Picture of Global Cybersecurity
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Killing those who ‘blaspheme’ against Muhammad is as old as Islam.”‘Death to Blasphemers!’ Islam’s Ancient War on Critics of Muhammad
- “Liberals still won’t defend his criticisms of it, even as they cast Christianity as dangerous.”Salman Rushdie’s Lonely Fight Against Islam
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “With polio now confirmed in New York City’s wastewater and monkeypox having spread around the world – albeit with mortality rates remaining low – it appears that disease outbreaks are happening faster and more frequently than before.” (how do we know this is not being intentionally released by a foreign power, or worse, our own alleged government? – jjs) Is Your Government Ready For Another Pandemic?
- “The original source of the virus? The oral vaccine itself.” Polio in U.S., UK, and Israel Reveals Rare Risk of Oral Vaccine
- “Despite the re-emergence of polio being triggered by a vaccine, health officials and mainstream media outlets have continued to push vaccination as the solution to a potential outbreak.” Polio Cases Continue to Rise as a Result of Vaccine-Created Strains
- “Health officials are yet to detect a source for the outbreak.” CDC investigating ‘Fast-Moving’ E. coli outbreak in Michigan and Ohio
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Concorde has a serious replacement. Will it fly?” Supersonic Boom: ‘Overture’ Goes Presto
- “Sky Perfect is the first communications satellite company to choose Starship for a satellite launch. It is however the rocket’s fourth signed customer. Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa made a deal in 2018 for a flight around the Moon, while NASA chose Starship in 2021 as the manned lunar lander in its Artemis program. UPDATE: SpaceX also has a second private manned customer, Jared Isaacman, whose present deal with SpaceX calls for two Dragon flights followed by a Starship flight.” Starship Gets its First Communications Satellite Customer
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Transgender ideology has infiltrated public schools, hospitals, and higher ed. Its adherents are not going to leave you alone.” The Transgender Movement is Not Just Intolerant. It’s Barbaric and Violent, and It’s Coming for Your Children
- “’Do you have a penis?’ she innocently inquired first.” Meet the 80-Year-Old Woman Who Refused to Shower With a Man
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The entire concept of ‘work’ has been turned on its head, and quiet quitting is just one-way employees are demonstrating their unhappiness with current conditions.” The Phenomenon of “Quiet Quitting”
- “I sincerely regret the way I have alienated some of my Black colleagues and friends. I am deeply sorry.” President of American Historical Association Issues Groveling Apology After Backlash Over Criticism of 1619 Project
- “REVIEW: “Classified: The Untold Story of Racial Classification in America.” The Arnaz Paradox
- “Evaluating the theories.” Where Did Wokeness Come From?
- Christian Toto: “Right-leaning smashes ignored by radio, find followings on free speech platforms.” Does Hollywood’s Conservative Blacklist Extend to Music Industry?
- “Thomas Jefferson Elementary School in South Orange, N.J. will rename itself for Delia Bolden, the first black female high school graduate in the area. The student body chose Bolden’s name from a list that included names of notable people with local connections and generic names not tied to a person.” New Jersey Elementary School Ditches Founding Father From Its Name
- “Prayer runs against every instinct of self-advancement and self-involvement—no wonder liberal society scorns it.” Ego’s Opposite
- “REVIEW: Dr. Fauci: A Little Golden Book Biography. (“M” is for Mengele – jjs) Self Care for Psychopaths: The Anthony Fauci Children’s Book
HITHER & YON
- “Here’s a moving story you won’t want to miss.” Forgiveness and Healing for Two Old Soldiers
- “What we create and what it says about us.” Monuments to Futility
- “Fifty years later, a former FBI agent looks back on the bizarre bank robbery that inspired an iconic New York film.” The Deacon and the Dog
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.