Good morning, kids. The results are in from another big primary night and once again President Trump is batting 1.000 with his endorsements. He went 26-0 last night, which includes his goof Democrat primary endorsements. Last night’s primaries also included the crucial state of Florida, which looms large for several reasons. Actually, it looms large for one particular reason: the leadership of its governor, Ron DeSantis, who since his taking office a few years ago after an alarmingly close race with drug-addicted felonious pervert and raging leftist (BIRM) Andrew Gillum, has elevated the Sunshine State into one of the last bastions of political, economic and societal sanity here in the nation formerly known as the United States. There is little doubt that had Gillum eked out a win, he would have inflicted on Florida what the handlers of President Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants have done and are doing to this country. Not only do Floridians see this, but it is plain as day to people everywhere. That obviously puts DeSantis in a prime position for a run at the presidency in 2024, and it certainly seems as if that is now his intention.
The new marketing and branding group behind Florida Governor Ron DeSantis purchase ad time on Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity broadcasts. Marketing nationally, and purchasing expensive full minute ad buys targeting the Fox News audience, is confirmation DeSantis has unofficially entered the 2024 campaign race.
All doubts about DeSantis ’24 should be put to rest. As CTH has noted since August 8th the professional political managing of Ron DeSantis for a presidential run has become increasingly clear.
The Florida governor went silent following the raid on Mar-a-Lago, sending one tweet from his private account, then remaining in a bunker for the next five days. No doubt he agreed to stay silent at the guidance of the club managers behind his new political construct [that group almost certainly likely knew in advance of the FBI raid]. He exited the bunker with a new press secretary and national brand image launch.
That last bit is very upsetting to me, since I have generally been in favor of a DeSantis candidacy over Trump. To me, what happened at Mar-a-Lago should absolutely sweep aside all other political considerations given the nature of that unprecedented action. Had DeSantis been the first to loudly condemn what was a naked, Gestapo-like raid, it might have actually boosted his chances at being at the top of the ticket, but more importantly, given him tremendous moral authority going forward. Oh well, what might have been.
Florida flipped multiple major school boards from liberal to conservative Tuesday evening, continuing a nationwide trend of parents taking back control of public schools. . .
. . . While primary elections occurred in Florida, New York, and Oklahoma Tuesday, Florida has general elections for school boards, meaning the winners will be the official members of the boards.
Many of the winning candidates have been endorsed by the 1776 Project PAC, an organization that has been instrumental in flipping school boards from liberal to conservative across the country.
“We saw massive election victories all throughout the state of Florida tonight,” 1776 Project PAC founder Ryan Girdusky told Breitbart News Tuesday. “It shows the desire of parents and residents across the country for some normalcy in our education system, and that means pushing against transgender ideology, critical race theory, critical gender ideology, and equity which destroys merit in education.”
It should be noted that DeSantis was not silent on these elections and he was blitzing the campaign trail all across the state in the run-up to these specific elections. He’s been an absolute champion in fighting the brainwashing of our children in the schools, which is why we are in the predicament we are in in the first place. It’s also the battlefront that will determine the future of this nation. We’re not going to deprogram and de-Marxify our kids and even adults overnight. But just like the century-long “long march through the institutions,” the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. And something like this is a big one.
Parents at Manhattan’s tony Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School are up in arms over the elementary school librarian — who was suspended from Twitter briefly this month for having tweeted, “Burn White Straight Male Librarianship to the Ground.”
Ingrid Conley-Abrams, 43, wrote the tweet in 2015 but was apparently suspended for it recently after the message was deemed hate speech.
One mother at the $59,000-per-year school said she has been concerned about the outspoken philosophies of Conley-Abrams — who also frequently comes into classrooms to teach, according to three mothers who spoke to The Post — for several years.
“How can I feel comfortable sending my white 9-year-old son into her library or classroom?” the mother said. “What if my son wants to be a librarian? How safe and nurtured are my kids going to be by this person?
“If a student posted that they want to burn down or shoot up a library they would be expelled,” the mother continued. “In addition she’s claiming that gender is fake and she [tweeted] that she wants to keep students from matriculating in the Ivy League. Are parents aware this is what they are paying almost $60,000 a year for?”
I’m going to try and be charitable here and pretend that I’m talking directly to this parent, since the object of the exercise is to try and win people over to our side when they are most open to actually listening and comprehending the message. Like after being left in a coma after being sucker-punched to the pavement by a no-bail criminal.
Private school or public, this is what you get for voting for Democrat-Leftists. Ironically, if you do manage to send your child to an Ivy League college, he or she will return talking and thinking exactly like the rabid freak that so appalled you in the first place. In fact, this beast wanting to exclude your child from the Ivy League might in point of fact save his or her life. Take a look around at the circumstances that led you to where you are in life. All the things that this freak rails against are the very things that led to your success. Hard work and personal responsibility. If you want to believe that you got where you were because of “white privilege,” I can’t help you and more than that, you shouldn’t be surprised let alone complain about what this thing belched up. You vote for it, you support it. On the other hand, if you are as revolted about it as I am, then take a look at the newspapers, books and magazines you read, and the TV programs you watch and start questioning it all.
People like these outraged parents aren’t going to start voting GOP just like that. But this is how revolutions, political and cultural (no pun) start.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “By far the most destabilizing fault line in the western world is the one that feminism has opened between men and women. It is set to widen even further if Reset proponents have their way.” Against the Great Reset: “The Great Reset, Feminist-Style”
- “A new plant-based ‘egg’ represents the advent of the transhumanist global state.” Which Came Last?
- “10% of our nation’s students are victims of sexual abuse by educators.” Pedophiles Are Proliferating in Our Schools
- What did Andrew Weissmann, Louis Freeh, Christopher Wray and Robert Mueller know, and when did they know it? Inmates Suspected of Involvement in Murder of James “Whitey” Bulger Were Allegedly Aware of His Prison Transfer
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- “In their op-ed, Rivkin and Casey argue that the Presidential Records Act of 1978 allowed Trump to have the records allegedly in his possession, and that the general statutes cited in the search warrant — such as the Espionage Act — do not override it.” WSJ Op-ed: “No Legal Basis” for Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant
- Jeffrey Lord: “Admits raid ‘unprecedented.’” Judge Rejects DOJ Bid to Keep Trump Affidavit Sealed: Impeach Garland and Wray
- Prof. William Jacobson: “Team Biden may not have known of the ‘raid’ in advance, but their fingerprints are all over this. John Solomon: ‘the Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to instigate the criminal probe into alleged mishandling of documents, allowing the FBI to review evidence retrieved from Mar-a-Lago this spring and eliminating the 45th president’s claims to executive privilege.’” Mar-a-Lago Raid: Trump Seeks Special Master As Leaked Docs Show Biden Helping FBI Just Prior To Raid By Retroactively Waiving Trump’s Executive Privilege
- “. . . buddies of Stephen Halper, a guy under internal investigation for three years, the chief deputy to the discredited and terminated Bill Prestlap.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs)FBI Unit Leading Mar-a-Lago Probe Earlier Ran Discredited Trump-Russia Investigation
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The former vice president equates critics of the FBI with those who seek defunding of the police.” Pence Is All Wrong About the FBI
- Daniel Greenfield: “Children born when the Democrats first began investigating Trump are now first graders.” “We Lied the Last 1,000 Times, Trust Us Now”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “On the conspiracy charge alone, the two men face up to life in prison.” (“conspiring” as in talking smack with several dozen FBI stooges setting them to entrap them – jjs) Jury Convicts Two Men Of Conspiring To Kidnap Michigan Governor
- “Perhaps it’s time to assemble an Aug. 23 Select Committee that, instead of engaging in partisan theater, actually gets to the bottom of the Kenosha riots.” Two Years After Kenosha Riots, Why No August 23 Committee to Investigate the Big Lie That Stoked the Flames?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “No, this isn’t satire.” Now They Want You to EAT Wind Turbines Artificially Turned into Gummy Bears
- Let them eat . . . solar panels! Energy Secretary: “Solar Panels Can Be Financed, So You Don’t Have to Have the Big Outlay at the Front”
- “Although it is desperate to produce these minerals and confront the Chinese dominance of the mineral market, the [junta] has blocked major mining projects in Minnesota and Alaska.”Biden Junta Moves To Fund Canadian Mines While Blocking US Mining Efforts
- “Boasts about his super expensive eco-credentials.” Green Party Official Tells Germans to Use Washcloths Instead of Taking Showers
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “David Crane is a board member of the state-owned Saudi Electricity Company, a top producer of fossil fuels. It works hand in glove with Xi Jinping’s Belt and Road initiative.”Pariah No Longer: Biden Junta Taps Saudi Energy Company Board Member for Top Energy Department Post
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “But what if the BLS data is not merely ‘off’ due to benign factors such as ‘residual seasonality’ or a post-[Chinese] covid hangover? What if it is intentionally manipulated to make Biden’s economy appear stronger than it is for midterm election purposes even if it means distortions across the entire market?” Just How Cooked is the Official Jobs Data: PwC Finds More Than Half of US Companies Are Laying Off Workers
- “Service industries saw reduced demand as increased interest rates and inflation cut into consumers’ budgets, while manufacturers were forced to cut back production in the face of reduced demand, the release states.” Businesses Make More Cuts in August, Signaling an Increasingly Weakening Economy
- “Long-term trends help explain our current economic puzzle.” America’s Growth Challenge
- “Much like China’s social credit system which the Communist government wields to reward citizens for approved behaviors and penalize them for non-compliance, the ESG investment scheme similarly seeks to transform American society by assigning companies a score to compel their adherence to a set of subjective goals.” Meet BlackRock: The “Architect of Woke Capitalism” Destroying America from Within
- “Biden is also reportedly planning on extending the current pause on student loan debt payments, NBC News reported, citing sources familiar with the plans.” Biden Reportedly Planning To Issue $10,000 Student Loan Forgiveness For Some Borrowers
- “Apparently, 31% of Americans really don’t have a clue about anything.” CNBC Survey Finds 59% of Americans “Worry Student Loan Forgiveness Will make Inflation Worse”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “What they serve to remind the rest of us.” The Last Covidians
- “They defied the Constitution, robbed us of our freedoms, and crushed small businesses.” (Apologize? For achieving their goals? – jjs) It’s About Time Liberals Apologize for Their Chinese COVID Policies
- Achmed and his goat-wife, and the two gay guys with the monkey pox-infected poodle, all agree . . . Dr. Fauci: “We Have to Pay Much More Attention to the Animal/Human Interface”
- “The lawsuit had originally named the state of Rhode Island as well as the specific individuals involved, Democrat governor Daniel McKee, the former health department head James McDonald, and labor head Matthew Weldon. The amended complaint now also names another former health department head Nicole Alexander-Scott, as well as the current health department head, Utpala Bandy.” Pushing Back Harder: Oral Surgeon Skoly Amends Lawsuit Against Rhote Island to Note CDC New Guidelines
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The DCNG has no specific experience in or training for this kind of mission or unique skills for providing facility management, feeding, sanitation or ground support.” Pentagon Again Denies D.C. Mayor Bowser’s Request for National Guard to Help With Illegal Immigrants
- “This is a dereliction of duty of the worst kind.” Cataloging Biden’s Lies About the Border
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “One month after a Reuters investigation revealed that Hyundai supplier SMART Alabama LLC was using children as young as 12 to manufacture car parts in an Alabama factory, a second Alabama supplier of the automotive giant was found to be employing children in a complaint filed by the Department of Labor.” Car Giant Caught Using Child Labor — Again
- “Based upon law and facts.” Charges Dropped Against Atlanta Police in Death of Rayshard Brooks
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Zatko also alleges that Twitter ‘prioritized user growth over reducing spam, though unwanted content made the user experience worse.’” Former Twitter Security Head Claims He ‘Uncovered Extreme, Egregious Deficiencies’ at the Company
- “The amended rules come nearly a year after the platform suspended several high-profile conservative leaders with massive followings for violating the policy.” YouTube Appears to Update Policy Banning Claims That Masks Don’t Stop the Spread of Chinese COVID
- “For years, according to the Times Guild’s report released Tuesday, the Times has discriminated against employees of color.” NY Times Union Accuses Paper of Systemic Racism in Performance Reviews
- “They claim the document written by We the People is undemocratic.” New York TimesPiece Attempts to Dismantle the Constitution
- They’re not “errors.” They’re lies, and they’re intentional. So, spoiler alert: No. Will the Washington Post Correct Its Seven Huge Errors About Sen. Rick Scott’s NRSC?
- “Many of the centers do not offer abortion services.” Yelp Now Flagging Listings for Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- “The online survey of 1,600 participants conducted earlier this month shows overall 64 percent of Americans support public funding of these centers for mothers, including 70 percent of Democrats.” Poll: Nearly 2 in 3 Americans Support Public Funding for Pregnancy Clinics Democrats Want to “Shut Down”
- “Inside the dark and twisted world of America’s biggest serial killer.” Glazov Gang: Worrying About Turtles While Snipping Babies’ Necks
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Florida flipped multiple major school boards from liberal to conservative Tuesday evening, continuing a nationwide trend of parents taking back control of public schools.” Leftists Crushed in School Boards Across Florida
- “A recently released study demonstrates the unnecessary nature of much of this damage. That analysis shows that public school districts with tighter [Chinese] Covid restrictions suffered larger enrollment losses, while showing little correlation with [Chinese] Covid case rates.” Study: The More Insane Public Schools Were About Chinese Covid, the More Parents Abandoned Them
- It took them this long to realize the kind of dangerous freaks even a school like this is hiring?! NYC Prep School Parents Livid Over “Woke” Librarian Suspended From Twitter for “Hate Speech”
- “This is a dark day for Wisconsin students, who will be taught a curriculum that reduces them down to their body parts.” Wisconsin School Board Passes Curriculum That Calls Girls a “Person With a Vulva”
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “That we’ve forfeited this much control to a hostile foreign power is one of the most mind-boggling, slow-motion political blunders in modern history.” TikTok’s New “Elections Center” is a Massive Threat to National Security
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Morningstar’s research arm downgrades companies that partner with the Jewish state.” 17 States Demand Answers From Ratings Giant Morningstar Over Anti-Israel Bias
- “Judge denies Ben & Jerry’s woke board’s moot motion and rejects its claims of speculative injuries.” Court Denies Ben & Jerry’s Request to Stop Unilever’s Already-Consummated Sale of Ice Cream Maker’s Israeli Business
- Raymond Ibrahim: “It’s even worse than it seems.” The Atlantic’s Attack on the Rosary
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Court documents later revealed that he had slurred speech, red and watery eyes, and a drug in his system at the time of his arrest for DUI. But prosecutors in Napa County later walked back what they called a “boilerplate” drug allegation in the DUI complaint against Pelosi. (we have no justice system – jjs) Paul Pelosi Pleads Guilty to DUI, Gets No Additional Jail Time
- “The funding raises questions about whether Warnock or his employers used Warnock’s position as a senator to benefit from the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan that some leading economists have blamed for skyrocketing inflation.” “Wife-Beater” Warnock Voted for Chinese COVID Bill That Sent $75,000 to Social Justice Group He Founded
- “Christina Bohannan interned at Florida’s Department of Environmental Protection.” This Iowa Democrat Says She Worked as an Engineer. It Was an Internship.
- Breitbart with the tale of the tape from last night. Florida, New York, Oklahoma Lock In Party Nominees in Critical Races
- “Great candidates!” Trump Celebrates “ALL” Endorsement Wins in Primary
- “The mood had been even uglier about an hour earlier, as a celebratory Nadler addressed his supporters on the Upper West Side. Maloney’s backers at her party in Chelsea booed and jeered the House Judiciary Committee chair’s televised speech, with some yelling ‘Traitor!’”Maloney Cries “Misogyny” After Nadler Knocks Her Off in Nasty Primary Fight
- “Crist is now slated to face off as the Democrat candidate against Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida, alongside a slate of minor third party and write-in candidates, in the Nov. 8 general election.” Former Republican Governor Wins Florida Democratic Primary
- “Gaetz has been a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump’s America First vision, especially in regards to his advocacy for a noninterventionist foreign policy.” America First Rep. Matt Gaetz Decisively Fends Off Primary Opponent
- “Rep. [Sean Patrick] Maloney won with 66.7% of the vote, according to NPR.” Incumbent Democrat Beats Out “Titty Caca” AOC-Endorsed Opponent In New York Primary Race
* * * * *
- Hat tip to commenter Meade Lux Lewis, Domestic Terrorist who thinks this indicates DeSantis will be announcing his candidacy for ’24. Team Behind Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Purchase First National TV Campaign Ad
- “The Marble Freedom Trust is a new conservative group headed up by the former Federalist Society vice president Leonard Leo. Recently, the group received the largest known donation on record to a political advocacy group: a $1.6 billion windfall from conservative donor Barre Seid, an electronics manufacturing mogul.” New Conservative Group Receives Record $1.6 Billion Donation From Tech Mogul
- “He’s totally in the mix for 2024!” California Gov. Gavin Newsom Vetoes Controversial Safe-Injection Site Bill
- “Following Fetterman’s semi-recent stroke and the lieutenant governor keeping an extremely low profile on the campaign trail, he has not accepted any proposal to debate Oz for the U.S. Senate seat.” John Fetterman Dodges Debates in Pennsylvania as Health Questions Mount in Wake of Stroke
- “Watch this video and it will become clear why Fetterman doesn’t want to debate,” political consultant Andrew Surabian said in a post of the speech. John Fetterman Struggles in Speech Lasting Less than 5 Minutes in Second Public Appearance After Stroke
- “According to him, the poll-tightening was expected because Republicans had more competitive primaries than Democrats, and he expects it will take a little time for polling to readjust.” Interview With Robert Cahaly of the Trafalgar Group on the 2022 Midterms
- I don’t care how wealthy these people are, how freakin’ stupid do you have to be to willingly give this hag money? Cheney Has Tapped Koch Network and Some Trump Consultants in Potential Run for the Presidency
- “Decisions made by progressive Democrats over the past two years have greatly damaged our nation. How should Americans address these policy mistakes, so they do not happen again?” (2 years? Try 200 – jjs) Democrats Evade Accountability to Avoid Political Fallout
- “Americans don’t like the Biden [junta] and are ready to hear the Republicans’ case. But do they have one?” Are Republicans Blowing the Midterms? (if so, is it intentional? – jjs)
- “As Democrats continue to hawk snake oil over Republican threats to democracy, GOP leadership continues to pull their punches by not harping upon the policy missteps and flagrant felonies of the ruling party.” Stopping Biden After November
- Michael Goodwin: “What does she stand for? What would she do in a full term to improve the lives of 20 million New Yorkers? Most important, what is she willing to fight for?” (Can Goodwin really be this obtuse? Hello, Bruen case?! And that’s just for starters – jjs) New Yorkers Are Still Waiting to See if Kathy Hochul is Cuomo 2.0
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “As long as Vladimir Putin is in power, it’s going to be too early to say.” Is Ukraine Winning?
- “Biden’s handling of Ukraine suggests to taxpayers whose money he is recklessly sending overseas that he’s learned little from a year ago.” Biden Left Weapons Worth Billions to the Taliban. Will Ukraine Aid Meet a Similar Fate?
- “. . . if the conflict goes on for another year with no end in sight, that could draw both NATO and the United States into a direct conflict with Russia. America’s Direct Conflict with Russia Tied to Long Conflict in Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Sorry for the truly innocent, but if just one psycho-jihadi met his maker, it’s a win.Hundreds Killed In Monsoon Floods Across South Asia
- “Hezbollah should take note.” Israeli High-Tech Foils Hamas and Islamic Jihad Terror Schemes
- “The terror leader brings Lebanon to the brink of economic collapse.” Nasrallah Threatens Israeli Gas Fields
- “The outcome of such a conflict is uncertain, as neither side has experience with or adequate capabilities for the kind of warfare required to win, and threat of escalation is high.” US Likely to Go to War With China in the Next Decade, Experts Say
- “The Finnish PM and her party.” In Defense of Sanna Marin
- “With the Nuance Party, European Muslims go to the next level.” In Sweden, a Big Step Forward for Islam
- “A South African sets the record straight.” Prager U Video: Is Israel an Apartheid State?
- “Khomeini’s fatwa didn’t just mark Rushdie for assassination.” Salman Rushdie and the West’s Jihad Denial
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The agency has started installing flow restrictor devices that restrict how much water is allowed to be used inside the home, as well as entirely shutting it off for the outdoors. Since the new rules were enacted, the agency has put in place 56 flow restrictors. The devices have a small hole for water to flow, which results in low-flow showers and appliances that don’t work as well.” Water Agency Cracks Down On Water Use In Southern California
- “New Orleans’ LaToya Cantrell is running away with the competition.” This Woman Is the Worst Mayor in America
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Outside the Beltway, there’s an insurgency of fed-up employers fighting back against the health care industry’s plunder of Main Street.” The Pharmacy Benefit Manager Scam
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It now might be necessary to use Falcon 9, because the federal government under Biden is standing in the way of Starship development.” SpaceX to Use Both Falcon 9 and Starship to Launch Second Generation Starlink Satellites
- “Though this data once again suggests that liquid water once flowed on the surface of Mars, for future colonists it is more important in that it identifies the regions where the most valuable resources will likely be found. For example, most of the colored regions on the map are located in the dry equatorial parts of Mars.” A Global Map of Mars’ Future Mining Regions
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Ocean Grove, N.J., is one of those idyllic seaside towns on the Jersey Shore. Buildings from the turn of the 20th century dot the landscape, and it’s such an evocative place that it has earned the nickname ‘God’s Square Mile’ . . .” Cross-Shaped Beach Pier Causes Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth for LGBTQ Community Members
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Ex-Pink Floyd bassist calls American media ‘propaganda.’” (he’s right, except not in the way he thinks it is – jjs) Jew Hater Roger Waters Appears on Chinese Propaganda Network
- “It’s pathetic that hard-working Americans are held back because they face a language barrier that their political leaders will not lessen through pro-assimilation legislation. The smartphone, as a result, is not a luxury to them; it is both a tool for and barrier to making a living wage.” Our Everyday Technology is Facilitating the Liberal Elite’s Power
- Christian Toto: “Basement-rated Daily Show host isn’t following in his peer’s vital footsteps.”Why Trevor Noah’s Cancel Culture Critique Rings Hollow
- “The game developers themselves had replaced Pride flags with American flags.” Profit Over Pride
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.