Good morning kids. First up this morning, a bit of housekeeping. Yesterday, I quoted a story from Conservative Treehouse that stated Ron DeSantis was silent about the FBI’s Gestapo raid on Mar-a-Lago and expressed my concern about it. Had I bothered to do a rudimentary search, I would have found that he was among the first to immediately blast it for the cheap, banana republic bullshit that it was. Therefore, I want to apologize to the governor and more importantly to all of you. I make it a point to be as accurate as possible and when I’m wrong, I own up to it. Why the author made that assertion is for him to explain, but it’s my fault for not checking its veracity before dinging DeSantis. Unlike the Taters and Bidens and Faucis of this world, I strive to get my facts straight, correct my mistakes when I am wrong, and will endeavor to be as accurate as possible going forward.
And speaking of Ron DeSantis, here’s a little taste of red meat:
Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) blasted Dr. Anthony Fauci, who serves as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden (D), during an event Wednesday afternoon. . .
. . . “I’m just sick of seeing him. I know he says he’s gonna retire. Someone needs to grab that little elf and chuck him across the Potomac!”
While anyone can make that statement, DeSantis is arguably more justified than almost anyone to make that statement considering his track record during the “two week” curve-flattening period wherein he protected the freedom and livelihood of Floridians from the depredations and tyranny of Biden, Whitmer, Cuomo et al.
Under Anthony Fauci’s direction and recommendation, the American economy went dormant for “15 days to slow the spread” and then, upon his obstinant insistence, that 15 days was extended and extended and extended, creating economic and social impacts still felt across our nation.
Indeed, as of August 23 (the origination date of this column), 14 states were still operating under Emergency Health protocols, according to the National Academy for State Health Policy. Under Fauci’s strong recommendation, states seized power and control of their citizens’ rights, livelihoods and liberty in an effort to “slow the spread” a full two and a half years after Fauci’s first shut-down advice.
But, remarkably, that’s not the worst crime in Fauci’s tawdry and shameful legacy. . .
. . . Because of Anthony Fauci, Americans have a dwindling – if non-existent – level of faith in their public health institutions. When the next “expert” stands in front of the American people to deliver information, advice and warnings about a public health issue, most of us will be skeptical and wonder if what we are hearing has been politicized. And that’s Fauci’s fault.
Fauci is worse than the boy who cried wolf. He’s the boy who told fantastical tales about multiple wolves and wrongly advised on how to protect yourself from those wolves even after saying the wolves would cause you no harm. And now, the next time we hear about a dangerous wolf, our understandable reaction will be to ignore the warnings. And people will die.
DeSantis is wrong. Fauci shouldn’t be chucked across the Potomac. He should be thrown into Kilauea, though I suspect that Pele (the Hawaiian fire goddess, not the Brazilian soccer legend) would be so revolted she’d spit him out. Lava being much less of a threat to human life. Yet, when you read that penultimate paragraph from author Larry O’Connor, beyond public health institutions like the CDC, isn’t that really the story of the FBI? DOJ? DHS? EPA? IRS? And so on and so on and scoobie-doobie-doobie?
Look at the links about the FBI, from the poor schlubs who were set up and taken down in that shameless Whitmer kidnapping entrapment swindle – and the judge in that case is a complete duplicitous scumbag for sabotaging the defense counsel’s ability to properly defend his clients – and now the whistleblower allegations that the FBI knew as far back as the fall of 2019 that the Hunter Biden laptop was legit and ordered the agents involved not to touch it. Aside from the damning contents, how could they have known back then that “The Big Guy” was going to be the nominee when it was still a wide-open primary and Bernie Sanders was possibly going to run away with the nomination? But I digress.
We also have the story of the EPA doing an end run around the Supreme Court and declaring CO2, the essential compound of all plant life on earth and thereby all life on earth, as a pollutant that can be regulated. And that end run is found, appropriately enough, in . . . The Inflation Reduction Act. Thank you and fuck you, Joe Manchin. You just destroyed your state’s economy, unless of course all the coal in West Virginia will be shipped off to Red China while we freeze and starve to death. Oh well, as Jennifer Granholm says “let them eat solar panels!”
Lastly on this subject, here’s one that would otherwise slip under the radar. The DOJ just issued an edict requiring background checks for the sale of gun parts. Just the parts. Forgetting the nature of the edict itself, this was not a law that was debated in Congress by elected officials that you ostensibly voted for and then signed into law by the president, or the braindead kohlrabi installed in that office. This is an order that has the force of law if you do not comply. And to hell with playing catch me if you can by going to the courts and waiting several years hoping that the thing gets overturned. Even if it does, you still have evil, amoral tyrants like Kathy Hochul who will ignore the ruling.
Even in all this darkness, there are some bright spots. The school board elections in Florida, for one thing. Beyond DeSantis, there is another potentially huge bright spot in of all places Texas. I know that Greg Abbott has a checkered history but what he’s doing vis a vis bussing the hordes of alien invaders to the places where “sanctuary” was declared (and now denied) is brilliant.
Also, his banishing Blackrock, a major player in the Global Reset mafia is to be cheered as well as emulated in as many places as possible.
Yet this story which is also flying under the radar could possibly have major ramifications:
Video surfaced recently of Texas National Guard personnel locking a gate on private land that has been used as an access point for illegal aliens to enter the United States. Border Patrol agents then arrived and unlocked the gate, allowing approximately 25 aliens to enter freely.
Texas Governor Greg Abbott was outraged, tweeting “Unbelievable. While Texas secures the border, the federal government is enabling illegal immigration. Biden’s open border policies created this. The federal government must do its job & fix it.”
Other than the fact that yet more noncitizens were allowed to violate U.S. immigration law, the incident took place without confrontation. Another incident of this kind may not end as well.
Border Patrol is part of Customs and Border Protection (CBP), which operates under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which acts at the behest of the Biden White House. The Texas National Guard works for Abbott, an outspoken critic of Biden immigration policy who has been a thorn in the White House’s side by building border wall sections himself and very publicly bussing illegal aliens to Washington, D.C., and New York City.
This kind of situation can get ugly very quickly. The Texas National Guard stood down this time. What if next time National Guard personnel, tired of seeing their state overrun and violated, defy Border Patrol’s loose enforcement protocols and disregard for immigration law? The result could be a dangerous standoff between armed federal and state law enforcement officers.
It’s all well and good that Governor Abbott was “outraged” and yet he allowed what is a rogue federal government to endanger the lives of not just Texans but in fact American citizens in general. Not that America as founded exists anymore. The actions of the CBP right there are proof positive, as if the Mar-a-Lago raid, stolen elections and all the rest since 2020 and before then aren’t.
Can Abbott call up his National Guard to reinforce local authorities and politely suggest to the CBP to get off his lawn, so to speak? More to the point, will Abbott do something like that? I tend to doubt it but he has upped the ante in this confrontation with the junta and its allies like Eric Adams and Muriel Bowser. He has the political wind at his back in Texas and really across most of America with this issue. Recent polls show that Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ open borders is viewed by a huge majority as an invasion.
This is potentially a huge flashpoint. It should be.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The globalized commodification of housing will destroy democracy.” Rent Forever and Love It
- “Redirecting anger over the schools’ abject failure to educate onto racism.” Chicago Public Schools Website Features Appalling Video Justifying Burning and Looting
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- “Biden finally reacted to the news 16 days after the raid occurred.” Joe Biden Insists He Had ‘Zero’ Prior Notice of FBI Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Jonathan Turley: “The feds have maintained that absolute secrecy is essential to protect their investigation and national security while reportedly leaking some of the very information the affidavit contains. It is an all-too-familiar pattern for some of us who have litigated national-security cases against the government.” (he still gets a semi-not-so-subtle dig in at PDT, but he’s right on with his discourse – jjs) Shameless Feds Leak Details of Mar-a-Lago Raid But Push Court to Keep Affidavit Sealed
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- ““Swatting” is calling in a false police report on someone, hoping to get a SWAT team or something similar to show up, knock down doors, and basically ruin their day, or even their lives.” Marjorie Taylor Greene Swatted; 911 Caller Was “Upset” Over MTG’s Stance on “Transgender Youth Rights”
- “When the Democrats talk about ‘their’ political system, believe them.” Democracy vs “Our Democracy
- Jack Posobiec: “Why was that early jury not able to make this case? Well, I’ll tell you why. It’s because of the massive use of FBI agents and FBI informants, of an entrapment plot to set people up, and we have text messages that we’ve seen that even Buzzfeed has put out. You can see the elaborate entrapment operation that was run on people. They’ll push you and push you right up until the line and then you take one step across it and they swarm right in.” Whitmer Kidnapping Verdict Shows “We Need To Do Something About the FBI”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “BlackRock is a major proponent environmental, social and governance investing (ESG), an approach to investing that scores companies based on their commitments to certain environmental aims and social causes, such as racial and gender diversity and the promotion of so-called green energy alternatives.” Texas Bans BlackRock, the King of ESG, For Pushing ‘Anti-Oil’ Agenda
- “There’s no definition there, it’s just sort of in a list, and it’s casually mentioned,” former Trump EPA transition team member Steve Milloy told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “There’s no section that says carbon dioxide is an air pollutant under the Clean Air Act.” Dems’ Climate Bill Overrules Supreme Court, Expands EPA’s Control Over Energy Industry
- “Political elites continue to assail the environment and the people of Vermont through their ‘progressive’ tax model.” Progressive Carbon Taxes Roll Back Progress on Conservation
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “Only 607,600 electric vehicles were produced in the U.S. last year. Assuming nothing radical changes, between now and 2035, California buyers alone will require three times as many EVs as were produced in 2021. Or people will hang on to their gas-powered cars much longer, defeating the purpose of the mandate. I know I would.” DUMB: California, the Brownout State, Will Mandate Electric Cars by 2035
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “I understand not everything I announcing today is not going to make everybody happy,” he said, adding that he believed his decision was “responsible and fair.” Joe Biden Bristles After Reporter Questions Fairness of Canceling Student Debt
- “He is transferring wealth to his favorite constituents: rich people.” Student Loan Forgiveness: All Hail Joe Biden, King
- “Reckless.” Obama Economist Tears Apart Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness
- “There were just under 158 million taxpayers in 2019 according to the IRS, meaning that the average cost of debt cancellation is $2,085.59 per taxpayer.” Biden ‘Canceling’ Student Debt Could Cost $2,000 Per Taxpayer
- “I think from an equity and an inflationary standpoint, it’s not the best use of taxpayer dollars.” CNN’s Catherine Rampell Criticizes Biden’s Plan To Cancel Student Loan Debt
- “The HEROES Act allows reservists leaving their job and family relief from making student loan payments.” Biden Says This Law for the Troops Gives Him Authority To Cancel Harvard Grads’ Debt
- “That has to be an act of Congress. And I don’t even like to call it forgiveness because that implies a transgression. It’s not to be forgiven, just freeing people from those obligations.”Flashback: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Says President ‘Does Not’ Have ‘The Power for Debt Forgiveness’
* * * * *
- “The average weekly wage in San Francisco dropped by 9.1 percent from the first quarter of 2021 to the first quarter of 2022.” San Francisco Leads Nation in Year-to-Year Decline in Wages
- “Though they don’t want to admit it, Democrats left the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act intact for good reason: it’s sound policy.” Shh—Let’s Keep That Trump Tax Law
- “Like Antifa, it’s ‘just an idea.'” Video: The New Democrat Talking Point is that Inflation Isn’t Real
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Someone needs to grab that little elf and chuck him across the Potomac!” DeSantis Shreds Dr. Fauci
- Lloyd Billingsley: “More revelations of U.S. collaboration with China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Is Something Else Going On in Wuhan?
- “The one that trumps them all.” Fauci’s Biggest Crime
- “The star of this sequel lacks the charm and integrity of the Jimmy Stewart version.” Mr. Fauci Goes From Washington
- “. . . [Leana] Wen started to admit some months ago that masks don’t work in stopping the spread of [Chinese] COVID, further declaring that ‘the decision to wear a mask should shift from a government mandate to an individual choice.’” CNN Medical Analyst Who Fiercely Advocated Masking Now Admits it “Harmed” Her Own Son’s Development
- Wayne Allyn Root: “The truth about the death and devastating injuries linked to the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine.” Finally, One Honest Doctor Comes Forward
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A violent clash between federal and state law enforcement at our border is a nightmarish scenario.” The White House is Creating a Texas-Border Patrol Standoff
- “North Carolina state lawmaker Wiley Nickel opposed bill to keep illegal immigrant criminals behind bars.” An Illegal Immigrant Tried To Kill His Ex While Out on Bail. This Soft-on-Crime Candidate Voted To Let It Happen Again.
- “The final rule goes into effect on October 31. However, it cannot fully go into effect because of an outstanding legal challenge in the Southern District of Texas.” DHS Codifies DACA as a Federal Regulation
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The order comes just a few weeks after Adams was caught on video scolding officers who were conversing with one another during a bike ride earlier this month.” Adams Orders NYPD Cops Not to “Congregate” While on Duty; Cops Respond: “Pretty Soon There Won’t Be Enough Cops Left”
- “Dehghani-Tafti’s ally Steve Descano (D.), Fairfax County’s top prosecutor, released three offenders with gun charges who each went on to murder. Both prosecutors’ campaigns received over $600,000 from the Democrat megadonor George Soros. Like Soros-backed prosecutors across the country, Dehghani-Tafti and Descano have abolished cash bail and pushed for decarceration.” Virginia Progressive Prosecutor Freed Felon Who Went On To Murder Two Men
- “The board made its decision within an hour-and-a-half of holding their closed session, CNN reported. The crowd reportedly broke out into cheers when one of the board members, Laura Perez, announced the motion to terminate his contract.” Uvalde School Board Unanimously Votes To Fire Police Chief Pete Arredondo 3 Months After School Shooting
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It is unclear if Thune notified his GOP colleagues before he decided to co-sponsor the controversial Democrat-pushed bill. His office did not answer that question.” Aspiring GOP Leader Sen. John Thune Backs Cartel Bill Bailout for Discredited Fake News Media
- “Take a wild guess who the culprits might be . . . ” RINO Republicans Sit on the Board of a Nonprofit Which Bankrolls Global Leftwing Censorship Efforts
- “Part of the ‘cabal’ that helped put Joe Biden in the White House is queueing up again to chill speech that hurts Democrats.” Big Tech Gears Up to Throw the Midterm Elections
- ” The love of money and power is enough of a mark and makes selling your soul very convenient. And it has been with our leaders, our companies, and even with us for ages.” Is Amazon One the Mark of the Beast? No, But That Doesn’t Mean It’s a Good Thing.
- “Network going cold on Trump 2024.” Fox News Publishes Piece Insisting FBI Trump Raid Was “Justified”
- “Ever since the Dobbs v. Jackson decision, it’s become increasingly clear that the political left and its institutional allies such as big business have no interest in helping or supporting mothers.” Woke Corporate Shows Contempt for Women By Subsidizing Abortions and Cutting Maternity Leave
- Democrats use the phrase “ghost guns” to describe firearms Americans can build themselves. The firearms are often built from an 80 percent receiver in the case of a rifle, or 80 percent frame, in the case of a pistol. Building such guns has long been an American hobby. The rule, as proposed by the DOJ, refers to the 80 percent parts kits as “buy, build, shoot” kits and they label the kits themselves as “firearms.” DOJ Finalizes Rule Classifying Gun Parts as Firearms Requiring Background Checks
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A violation of the American right to speak and act in accordance with deeply held beliefs.”Biden Junta Forces Professors to Fall in Line With Radical Gender Ideology
- “Simply taking over school boards once is not enough. Those reconstituted school boards have to be brutal and uncompromising in their policies and actions. They have to also push to win not one election, but many, over many years. No single victory accomplishes anything. It merely begins the battle.” There Are No Permanent Political Victories
- “Ryan joins picket line as teachers strike day before school set to begin.” Ohio’s Tim Ryan Backs Teachers’ Union in Last-Minute Strike
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “On Aug. 5, 2022, a tray of undelivered ballots was discovered. To the post office’s credit, they were delivered to the homes in Southeast Baltimore on Aug. 6. Better late than… never?” Nobodyz Perfekt: 26 Baltimore Residents Received Their 2020 Ballots in the Mail Three Weeks Ago
- “The record evidence [the Wisconsin Elections Commission] cited does not support its argument that ballot drop boxes have been in common and longstanding use in this state,” the court said. Kenosha Pledges To Stop Using Ballot Drop Boxes After Wisconsin Supreme Court Ruled They’re Illegal
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “This would be quite the turnabout given that for more than five years Halper has avoided indictment for lying to the FBI.” If This FBI Spy’s Scorched-Earth Legal Strategy Backfires, He’ll Finally Pay For Russia Hoaxing
- “Mueller had known early in the investigation that there was no evidence of any so-called Russia ‘collusion,’ though he and the prosecutors working for him tried to build a case for charging the president with obstruction of justice in the investigation.” Trump Vindicated as DOJ Releases Mueller Memo on Not Prosecuting Trump
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “With an election on the line, Rasha Mubarak goes on the attack against Jews.” The Anti-Semitic “Right-Hand Woman” in Rashida Tlaib’s [Rancida Taliban’s] Congressional Campaign
- “Nader Hashemi said Mossad agents likely recruited Rushdie attacker online.” University of Denver Professor Blames Israel for Rushdie Attack
- “The OCR found that a Jewish student of Kyrene School District #28 in Tempe, Arizona, endured five months of anti-semitic harassment and despite being made aware of the harassment, the district failed to take action, according to a letter by the OCR.”“Frightened and Concerned”: Anti-Semitic Attacks Ignored By Arizona School District, Biden Junta Investigation Reveals
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Senator Ron Johnson’s whistleblowers are revealing some very dirty laundry.” FBI Whistleblowers: In 2019, Local Leaders Told FBI Agents, “You Will Not Look at That Hunter Biden Laptop”
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “For years, the McConnell and Chao families have cultivated a relationship that enriches the couple and grants status to the Chaos’ shipping company.” Trump Is Right. Mitch McConnell and Elaine Chao Spent Decades Getting “Rich on China”
- “The company appears to have no online presence, only appearing in Delaware business records that do not include the names of any managers or board members.” Corporate Democrat: Stacey “Tank” Abrams Received Thousands in Income From Shadowy Company, Report Finds
- “Ocasio-Cortez is well aware of the Office of Congressional Ethics’ August 13 deadline, according to her spokesperson, who flaunted the committee’s 30-day grace period.” “Titty Caca” AOC Willfully Misses Congressional Financial Disclosure Deadline
- “Also, the intensity is all ours on the right.” Voters Moving to the Right Across Almost Every Demographic, Says Massive Survey
- Victor Davis Hanson: “There are a lot of ifs and time grows short.” (I agree in the main, but the “wrongs done to Donald Trump” is not just about him, Dr. Hanson, and it’s what put the nail in the coffin of the USA – jjs) Will the Republicans Really Win Back the Congress?
- Miranda Devine: “The real tale of NY19, [pollster Rich Baris] says, is that Republicans have an enthusiasm deficit ‘in all these races where Donald Trump is not involved . . . The party is not ready to leave Donald Trump . . . If Republicans were able to do this on their own, without Daddy — a Daddy they resent by the way — having to drag them over the finish line,’ they wouldn’t need Trump.” Warning Signs for the GOP Abound
- “Crist’s slandering of DeSantis voters strikes a similar chord to Hilary Clinton’s description of Trump supporters as ‘deplorables’ during the 2016 election.” Charlie Crist Says All DeSantis Voters Have “Hate In Their Heart”
- “The controversial politician — who wears hoodies and basketball shorts while in public and towers at six feet, eight inches — couples his unorthodox appearance with equally unorthodox policies.” The Fetterman Files: Pennsylvania Democrat Brings Baggage To Senate Race
- “’Sí, se puede! to us means we can work hard for it and we will!” What Accounts for the Rise of Conservative Christian Right-Wing Latinos?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “He’s losing the support of well-educated Russian citizens.” The Noose Tightens on Putin
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “No Americans were injured in that strike, and there was no confirmation of any casualties from the U.S. attack yesterday.” U.S. Military Bombs Iranian-Backed Militias in Eastern Syria
- “In the culmination of a process of negotiations that began in April 2021, the U.S. is considering its response to a European Union draft proposal on an agreement to return the U.S. and Iran to compliance with the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the Obama-era nuclear deal from which President Trump withdrew in 2018.” Iranian Regime Briefs Its Parliament Over Nuclear Deal; McCaul Asks Why WH Is Not Doing the Same
- “. . . though [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden ‘promised a longer and stronger deal’ with the Iranian regime, ‘every indication is that he’s negotiated a deal that is shorter and weaker.’” Rep. Gallagher Warns Biden Iran Nuclear Deal is “Massive Mistake,” Will “Endanger Americans”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Order delays court-martial for Japan-based Marine.” Federal Judge Slams Defense Dept. and Marine Corps, Grants Class-Action Status in Vaccine Mandate Case
- “The reach of the Chinese Communist Party into the Biden Junta is worthy of full investigation.” (which is why it will never happen, regardless of who controls Congress – jjs)Targeting America: Biden’s China Ambassador Headlines Chinese Communist Group Event on U.S. Farmland
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Daniel Greenfield: “1 in 111 taxpayers might be audited due to Inflation Increase Act.”Under Biden, You’re 4 Times More Likely to Face an IRS Audit
- “Truckers in America and Canada are forced to take on Big Brother as an unwelcome hitch-hiker.” Give Truckers a Break
- “The ‘reform’ legislation throws a few bones to the small inventors hauled before PTAB, calling for USPTO to pay for their legal representation before the board, at least in some cases. But its real purpose is to wedge the door open permanently for multiple duplicative patent challenges.” A Big Tech Legislative Putsch Against Innovators
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “I can’t wait for the Artemis I mission to launch later this month, and the DART program is the icing on the cake. I mean, who doesn’t want to see a big rock get blown to smithereens?” NASA Is Destroying an Asteroid in September!
- “The company is still targeting early September for the first orbital launch.” SpaceX Remounts Superheavy Prototype 7 on Launchpad
- “After decades of naive trust in the communists from both Russia and China, it seems India has finally realized the communists really have little interest in helping India, being more focused on using it for good PR while it steals Indian technology. Moreover, India now realizes that China has become a dangerous neighbor, willing to use its newfound power violently at the border between the two countries.” Indian Research Project for China’s Space Station Threatened by Chinese–Indian Military Conflict
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Children are being exploited and their bodies mutilated, all to serve leftist ideology.” From Clitoridectomy to Chemical Castration: Call the Left’s Sadism What It Is
- “Some people genuinely suffer from gender dysphoria, and for some of them, transitioning may be the answer. But to encourage the use of drugs and surgery while bypassing medical safeguards and without understanding all of the potential risks and ramifications is not compassionate and it is not caring. It is selfish.” Act in Haste, Repent in Leisure. A Group in Wisconsin Is Helping Transitioners Side-Step Medical Screening
- Christopher F. Rufo: “A Missouri school district promotes the idea that ‘gender is a universe.’”Radical Gender Theory Comes to the Heartland
- “Can society be saved if the courts have already thrown in the towel?” Fourth Circuit Submits to Language Revisionists
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Zaslav: time for a great reset at Warner Bros Discovery.” Money Talks, Woke BatgirlEnvironmentalism Walks
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “The Redemption of an American Icon completes story missing from Oscar-winning Walk the Line.” New Johnny Cash Doc Focuses on Country Legend’s Faith (at Last)
- “A legend in American aviation history warns about the growing threat to American liberty.”Life Lessons With Doctor Bob: Co-Founder of General Atomics Linden Blue on “America’s Fleeting Freedom”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.