Good morning kids. Start of a new week and, with all due respect to Spike Milligan, it’s a goon show all the way down. And it starts right at the top. While Joe “Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants” Biden is turning into a vegetable so fast he’s tripping over the tillers and rhizomes emerging from his trouser legs as he shambles lost on the White House lawn, it never ceases to amaze me how lucid he gets when he is hurling invective at the American people. When it comes to that, he doesn’t need cue cards from Kalorama. He speaks directly from his pitch black heart:
Biden told a group of Democratic donors in Maryland Thursday that “What we’re seeing now is the beginning or the death knell of an extreme MAGA philosophy. It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the – I’m going to say something, it’s like semi-fascism.”
Later, during a campaign rally, condemned “MAGA Republicans” who he said could not accept the results of the 2020 presidential election. Biden also proclaimed that “I respect conservative Republicans. I don’t respect these MAGA Republicans.” He noted during the same speech that “There are not many real Republicans anymore” though he did mention he liked the kind of Republican who Democrats “can deal with” (translation: walk all over) like Republican-In-Name-Only Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan. . .
. . . When he was asked the next day what he meant by “semi-fascism,” Biden demurred:
[Biden, smirking]: “You know what I mean.”
For nearly two years now, the left has insisted that elections are safe and secure. Anyone who even suggested otherwise was a dangerous election denier—a threat to democracy! If you said the 2020 election was stolen or rigged, then you might have found yourself banned from social media.
So, why did Joe Biden say, during a rally Thursday, that Democrats have a plan to make sure no one ever steals an election “again?”
“If we elect two more senators, we keep the House and Democrats, we’re going to get a lot of unfinished business we’re going to get done. Folks, look, we’ll codify Roe v. Wade. We’ll ban, we’ll ban assault weapons. We’ll protect Social Security and Medicare. We’ll pass universal pre-K. We’ll restore the Childcare Tax Credit. We’ll protect voting rights. We’ll pass election reform and make sure no one, no one, ever has the opportunity to steal an election again,” Biden told the crowd.
Right after they steal it in ’22 and ’24 and probably forever. That is if 2020 wasn’t the last election, legitimate/semi-legitimate or otherwise that we will ever see again. Rush Limbaugh of blessed memory, who spent a third of a century accurately predicting the future called it:
They resent the whole premise behind elections. Look, they don’t believe they should have to persuade anybody to agree with them. Therefore, they don’t believe in campaigns. They don’t believe in the free, open exchange of ideas. There aren’t any legitimate ideas outside of their own.
They don’t believe in giving legitimacy to anybody who is not already on their side. So if this is who they are psychologically — if they have no interest in persuading people, if they have no interest in acquiring power as a result of massive public support — then who are they? What are they? They want power simply to have it. They don’t want it to derive from the people. . .
[The Democrats] resent the hell out of it. And in their world, it’s the one thing standing in their way: This need, this requirement to win elections. And I’m just telling you: As soon as they can figure out a way to eliminate elections, they will do it, ’cause they resent the hell out of it. . .
. . . They’re doing it in front of our faces.” They really are. They are attempting to win elections without broad public support. That’s what they’re trying to do. That’s just another way of phrasing what they’re doing. How do you win elections without broad public support?
The Democrats got rid of elections by stealing the 2020 election for the President of the United States of America. President Trump had the greatest win in US history with 75 million votes, a record, and they stole it.
Rush always used to say, during the outrages we endured during the Obama reign of error (which now seem like a walk in the park by comparison to the events of the past two years) whenever he would talk a caller off the ledge, “I’ll tell you when it’s time to panic, and now is not that time.” Well, if an in-your-face stolen national election, perpetrated with the willing help of everyone from local thugs up to the heads of our national security and law enforcement agencies doesn’t give you palpitations, you have less brain function than Joey.
If that wasn’t proof positive that we have crossed more Rubicon’s than Orlando Cepeda crossed himself when he came to the plate we have actual political prisoners still rotting away in the Garland Archipelago since January of 2021 for the high crime of being duped into an FBI entrapment scam, and the even more heinous offense of exercising the now defunct right of free speech. And that’s not even the half of it.
A lawyer for several of the January 6 political prisoners says his clients are being “tortured” by a system of “anarcho-tyranny” that considers them to be a “subhuman, sub-constitutional class of people.” In an interview this week, Joseph D. McBride said he is building a case to sue the federal government for millions of dollars over the abuses his clients have suffered. . .
. . . “They are gaslighting the entire American public,” McBride said. “They are calling these people extremists and terrorists, but the extremism and the terrorism lies with them! . . .”
. . . “For the first time in U.S. history, the political party in power is hunting down and jailing members of the opposition party for political dissidence, and not only that, they’re torturing them in jail,” McBride said. “This is the stuff of dictatorships.”
He said he has two clients who are both currently being tortured in jail: Ryan Taylor Nichols of Longview, Texas, and Christopher Quaglin of New Jersey.
The attorney explained that both of these men are routinely thrown in solitary confinement for long periods of time, which violates international norms, and when their advocates on the outside speak out against the abuse, they get treated even worse. . .
. . . “We have to fight and we’re made to look like outliers and nut jobs because we are advocating for the truth,” the lawyer told Horowitz. He said the reason the regime has been able to get away with so many violations of human rights is because they were able to label Trump supporters as subhumans.
“They were able to label an entire political class as problematic and they used the full prosecutorial apparatus of the United States government to descend upon them and their families to send ‘shock and awe’ into middle America, the Southwest, and the West,” McBride said.
As Debra Heine notes in her excellent piece, about the only politicians who are doing whatever they can to help these detainees are Louie Gohmert and Marjorie Taylor Green. Yes, that Marjorie Taylor Green was SWATed twice in two days. Do I really have to list the litany of attempted and actual attacks on what can now only be referred to as Enemies of the State? And then there’s the Gestapo raid on Mar-a-Lago where the only thing not redacted were the spaces between words and the odd old fashioned pronoun.
Friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh laments the shredding of our Constitution as well as ponders what can be done to restore it or if that it is even capable of being restored in his latest essay:
What’s in our future? Civil War? Partition? Amicable divorce? In the meantime, let me leave you with this, from my debut novel, the controversial Exchange Alley, written after my return from Moscow in 1991 and published in 1997 but set in the period just before the end of the Soviet Union.
There is an unmistakable odor about socialist countries that pervades every public place. It is a strong animal smell, composed in equal parts of sweat and unwashed clothes, Russian cigarettes, cheap perfume, piss, disinfectant, and leaded gasoline; in the heyday of Communism, every socialist country smelled the same. But in the mother church of Marxism-Leninism, the reek was stronger, sharper, more pervasive. It was the ur-stench of the Soviet system, the stink of a dying animal and with each passing year it got stronger and more difficult for foreigners, even fellow travelers in the west, to ignore.
Smell that here at home now? I thought you might.
There are a few things in play that, for me, indicate that we are well past the point of no return. First, an entire governmental bureaucracy that the Founders warned against is now well entrenched and at the heart of our subjugation. To call it corrupt would be a misnomer since at this point it is doing exactly what it is supposed to do: repress our freedom and rob us of our wealth. Second, at least a third of the nation willingly supports or has been duped into supporting our own enslavement. Third, there is no political opposition party that has the power nor more crucially the desire to do what Donald Trump attempted virtually singlehandedly to bring about in his first and so far only term.
Finally, there’s the question of compromise and common ground. You cannot have reconciliation or even accommodation with a political entity and its constituents who view you as an evil to be eradicated. Do those in power actually believe this or is it merely a dodge to preserve their power base? At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “For the first time in U.S. history, the political party in power is hunting down and jailing members of the opposition party for political dissidence, and . . . torturing them in jail.” Lawyer: January 6 Clients Are Being Tortured
- “Eugenic leaders laid the groundwork for today’s abortion industry, the majority of which in the U.S. is conducted through chemical abortion.” Nazis and Eugenics Brought Us Chemical Abortion: Here’s Proof
- Michael Walsh: “From at least the time of Woodrow Wilson, the Democrats have despised the Constitution—which they think let them down in the battle over slavery—and have sought to kill it by the death of a thousand cuts, some of which have been delivered by the Supreme Court, some by legislation, and some by sheer inanition.” What’s the Constitution Among Friends?
- “The Supreme Court ruined America. Here’s how. Government Explained
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Video shows McInnes starting the live broadcast, with it being interrupted shortly thereafter by authorities. The livestream continued for at least thirty minutes after McInnes exits the frame, while police dispatch radio noises can be heard in the background.”WATCH: Gavin McInnes Arrested During Live Broadcast
- “What we’re seeing now is the beginning or the death knell of an extreme MAGA philosophy. It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the – I’m going to say something, it’s like semi-fascism.” – Joe Biden Just Who Are the Intolerant Ones Again?
- “I respect conservative Republicans,” Biden said. “I don’t respect these MAGA Republicans, folks.” (funny how a demented vegetable suddenly gets flashes of lucidity – jjs)) Biden Slams MAGA Republicans for ‘Destroying’ the America Democrats Are ‘Saving’
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Immoral equivalence in the FBI’s jihad against Trump.” Resurrecting the Rosenbergs
- “Colorado’s Secretary of State Jena Griswold is a very serious woman — except when she gets unhinged. And Griswold was in a full-on, hair-on-fire, bat-guano-nuts panic when she said in an interview with the radical left newspaper The Guardian that unless Americans vote for Democrats, they’re going to lose their democracy.” ‘The U.S. Could Lose the Right To Vote Within Months’ Says Democrat Politician
- “These recent events against conservatives suggest that the left is now making [swatting] a tactic in their effort to silence any opposition.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Blacklisting is Not Enough – Leftists Now Aim to Get Conservatives Killed by Police
- “The income tax system depends on trust.” This Is How Government Breeds Mistrust
- “Today the FBI has morphed into a campaign arm of the Democrat Party, acting more like the East German Stasi or Soviet KGB rather than the premier law enforcement agency in the world.” The FBI: A Campaign Arm of the Democrat Party
- “The book gives a first-hand narrative of the Russian Revolution and the desperate fighting that followed. The history is interesting in its own right, but Wrangel also illustrates many lessons that Americans facing an out-of-control government and new wave of leftwing political violence should take to heart.” Lessons From the Bitter End: What General Wrangel Means for Americans Today
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- “The few sentences made public in the affidavit, however, show the FBI was motivated to comb through Trump’s 128-room living quarters because of a CBS News article that a truck was present at Mar-a-Lago in the final days of his presidency.” FBI Is So Committed To Transparency Nearly Entire Trump Raid Affidavit Is Redacted
- “This raid is only a part of an ongoing criminal conspiracy (RICO) or silent coup by the Deep State to take down Trump.” The Raid on Mar-A-Lago: A Desperate Act by the Deep State
- So all the Post‘s sources — who it nebulously described as “‘people familiar with the investigation” and “experts in classified information” and “former senior intelligence officials” and “a person familiar with the investigation” who said there were nuclear secrets at Mar-a-Lago — were “the FBI” and the “government.” Please laugh. Then vote. That Mushroom Cloud You See Is Another Trump Media Narrative Exploding Before Your Eyes
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Ridiculous edict.” Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin Blasts California’s Gas Car Phase Out
- “At some point, perhaps sooner than we think, today’s nonsensical hysteria on climate will be replaced by some other nonsensical hysteria designed to keep politicians in power and spending our money while reducing our freedoms. The thousands of eagles still will be dead. Their progeny never will have existed. We all will be the poorer for it.” Killing the Eagles with ‘Climate Change’ Malice Aforethought
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “The 80% rise in the U.K.’s cap for consumer electricity and natural gas bills this fall will drive millions of households into energy poverty this winter as the worsening cost-of-living crisis stokes fears of recession.” UK “Passed Debt and Death Sentence on Millions” By Increasing Energy Price Cap By 80%
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Roger Kimball: “Work hard. Save your money. Pay your debts. Then get saddled with someone else’s debts because you didn’t have the foresight to be improvident at the opportune moment.” Biden’s Debt Transference and Enforcement Arm
- “The estimate is even more than the National Taxpayers Union Foundation, which analyzed the budget model, expected. The foundation found that debt cancellation will cost the average individual taxpayer over $2,000, the Washington Free Beacon reported.” Biden Loan Cancellation Could Cost More Than $1,000,000,000,000, Says Penn Wharton Budget Model
- “Biden’s vote-buying debt cancellation scheme is an insult to American workers.” Forgive Me
- AAN’s brilliant ad encourages furious Americans to tell Congress to “Stop Biden’s bailout for rich kids.” Many legal experts have cast doubt on whether the president has the authority to wipe away debt, and furious Americans are looking to Congress to challenge the Democrats’ blatant effort to buy votes in the upcoming midterm elections. WATCH: Sarcastic New Ad Rips Biden’s Student Loan Debt “Bailout for Rich Kids”
- “The cancellation of student debt has echoes of two other unwise political decisions, one made by a Republican President, the other by a Democrat President.” The True Cost of Student Loans
- “The devastating cost of ‘cancelling’ debt.” How Warped “Compassion” Destroys Society
* * * * *
- “The report, published by the Reshoring Initiative, reveals that a record number of American manufacturing jobs have been brought home after being offshored and outsourced to foreign countries over the last two decades when China entered the World Trade Organization (WTO).” Report: Re-Shoring of American Manufacturing Jobs at “Record High”
- “When President Donald Trump was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2017, the total federal debt was $19,947,304,555,212.49. By the time of Biden’s [installation], four years later, it had risen $7,804,591,681,202,28 to $27,751,896,236,414.77.” Federal Debt Has Now Climbed $3 Trillion Under Biden
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Slate publishes a piece that asserts Fauci’s credibility did not make it through the pandemic intact.” Does the Left Now Want to Chuck Fauci Across the Potomac? \
- “The policy gangsters who imprisoned hundreds of millions need to pay for their crimes.”Death, Despair, and Lockdowns
- “I’m uncomfortable that we would move forward—that we would give millions or tens of millions of doses to people—based on mouse data,” Paul Offit, an FDA adviser and director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, told the Wall Street Journal in a report published on Sunday. Report: Chinese COVID Boosters Could Be Authorized For Use Before Human Testing Is Completed
- “. . . Which seems to be getting no coverage in the American Media. Wonder why.” The British Government Has Begun Paying $140,000 for Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Damage Victims
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “In eight states, it could happen. And the rot is spreading.” What if Your Attorney Is an Illegal Alien?
- Send them to Gracie Mansion and Hochul’s house. NYC Struggling to House Busloads of Migrants as Hotel, Intake Center Plan Falls Apart
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Even as Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, struggles with increased crime, Fetterman has a radical dream for the state’s prison population.” John Fetterman’s Musing on Murderers May Be a Gift to Dr. Oz
- “North Carolina congressional hopeful preaches bipartisanship after pledging support for group pushing ‘progressive wish list.'” Self-Styled ‘Moderate’ Wiley Nickel Partnered With Liberal Group Working to Defund Police, End Cash Bail
- “After six years in Washington it’s clear that Val is no longer the police.” Val Demings Says “I Am the Police.” Florida Sheriffs Say That’s Ridiculous.
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Big Tech monopoly has a new way to suppress conservatives.” If You Liked Big Brother, Meet Google’s Big MUM
- “The network may stop programming the 10 to 11 p.m. time slots and give them to local TV stations instead, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported Friday. No future plans on the matter have been finalized with NBC’s affiliate board, meaning the 10 p.m. time slot may remain.” NBC Considering Drastic Measure Due To Popularity Decline
- “Elsewhere, Giuliani warned that My Son Hunter “is going to be censored as much as possible” by what he called ‘the fascist elite of America, combined with the Democrat Party, Biden, and Pelosi.’” Rudy Giuliani: We’re Going to Talk About My Son Hunter Every Day So “It Doesn’t End Around the Iron Curtain Censors”
- “Babylon CEO Seth Dillon shared a screenshot of the ‘hateful conduct’ message the Libs of TikTok account claimed to have received.” Libs of TikTok Locked Out of Twitter – Again
- “The director’s denial of the churches’ request for exceptions to accommodate their religious beliefs, based solely on the fact that those requests did not originate with a plan, was not narrowly tailored to serve a compelling interest,” the court wrote. Forcing Churches To Pay for Abortions Is Unconstitutional, California Federal Court Rules
- Peter Michael Bleyer, M.D.: “Years of conditioning and lies have led us to not only accept this distorted vision of reproductive healthcare, but to become blind to the value of human life and the ethical role of a physician in a healthy society.” Reproductive Medicine’s Ethical Failure
- Biden’s breath and fingers are assault weapons. Ask most adolescent girl who was unfortunate enough to be caught in his grasp for more than three seconds. Biden: ‘I’m Determined to Ban Assault Weapons in This Country’
- Giffords posted a tweet Sunday, which said, “The shooters in at least 5 mass shootings have stockpiled guns & ammo using credit cards and killed 145 people. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express have the power to flag suspicious purchases and save lives. Call on them to act.” Gabby Giffords’ Gun Control Groups Ask Major Credit Cards to Flag Gun, Ammo Purchases
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Charlie Crist taps Miami teachers’ union president Karla Hernandez-Mats to be his lieutenant.” DeSantis Opponent Names Running Mate: A Teachers’ Union Head Who Fought to Close Schools, Compared Parents to Serial Killers
- “Is this a case of religious and political discrimination?” Tennessee School Boards and Unions Go Up Against Hillsdale-Affiliated Charter Schools
- Thad McCotter: “Let us hope Governor Ron DeSantis and Florida’s legislature continue to expand laws to protect their citizens from compulsory woke indoctrination.”Constitutionally Protected Struggle Sessions?
- “An Oklahoma teacher quit after she made books banned from the classroom electronically available to students and violated the states’ Critical Race Theory ban.” ‘Find Another Job’: Oklahoma Officials Respond To Teacher Quitting Over CRT Ban
- “Graduate from high school. Get a full-time job. Get married before having kids.” The Success Sequence — An Alternative to Radical School Indoctrination
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “So, why did Joe Biden say, during a rally Thursday, that Democrats have a plan to make sure no one ever steals an election ‘”again?'” Whoa, Did Biden Admit Elections Have Been Stolen?
- “In another move by the left to exert control over elections, several states are considering switching to ranked-choice voting.” Ranked-Choice Voting Failed to Make Ballot in Missouri — But Beware, the Left Will Keep Pushing It
- “Transitioning from a traditional primary system to ranked-choice voting is like ‘going from algebra to calculus.’” Ranked-Choice Voting is a Nightmare — And It’s on the Ballot in Nevada
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The stunning significance of a revelation.” Did Zuckerberg Prove the FBI Created the ‘Russian Disinfo’ Narrative on Hunter’s Laptop?
- Miranda Devine: “In his eagerness to ingratiate himself with mega-podcaster Joe Rogan, Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg inadvertently revealed that the FBI had been more explicit than previously known in its private warning about Russian disinformation shortly before The Post published the Hunter Biden laptop story, which the social media company suppressed before the 2020 election.” FBI Put the Hunter Biden Story in Facebook’s Lap
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Laith Marouf can always follow his own advice to Israelis – and ‘go back to where he came from.’” The Anti-Semitic and Racist Tweets of a Canadian Government Consultant
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Speaking on Joe Rogan’s podcast on Thursday, Zuckerberg said the FBI approached employees at the tech giant to warn that the laptop was a vehicle of Russian interference.”CONFIRMED: FBI Colluded With Big Tech To Prevent Voters From Learning About Hunter Biden’s Laptop
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Warnock made over half a million dollars in 2021—from book deals, outside employers, and speaking fees.” How Raphael “Wife-Beater” Warnock Doubled His Income Since Joining the Senate (with this one neat trick! – jjs)
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Of the last three presidents, Trump was either the most indifferent or the most obstructed when it came to using government agencies for his own partisan political advantages or to neuter his enemies.” The Strangest Thing About ‘Semi-Fascist’ Trump
- “Trump is “uniquely unsuited to office” because his very existence is a painful reminder of the 2016 referendum on the establishment GOP.” A Third Nomination of Trump Is What Conservatives Need Most
- “If Ron DeSantis runs for president can he learn something essential from Donald Trump? And vice versa?” MAGA and the Memory of America
- Deroy Murdock: “Republicans must make these two votes, and the Democrats behind them, world famous. And they should not stop until the very last ballot is counted — sometime around Thanksgiving.” Democrats Handed Republicans Two Giant Gifts Ahead of November
- “According to the left-wing media, Democrats may be able to defy the odds and keep control of both the Senate and the House in November. Not so fast . . . ” Democrats See Unicorns While the Red Wave Rises
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Netanyahu on Biden-Iran Nuke Deal: “This is madness! This is the height of folly!”Netanyahu: Biden’s New Nuke Deal Will Be Iran’s “Golden Paved Highway” To Nuclear Bomb
- “Uncoupling isn’t as hard as you might think.” It’s Time for Taiwan to File for Economic Divorce from China
- “The challenge to China’s domination of these resources begins.” Canadian Rare Earths Processor Buys Mining Rights in Greenland
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “We knew what he looked like. The CIA let us know; he looked exactly as they’d described him.” Daniel Greenfield: What’s Behind the Cover-Up of the Kabul Suicide Bombing?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “. . . the loss of agents is particularly troubling because there doesn’t seem to be a major intelligence leak. The problem is with the agents themselves.” CIA Admits to Losing Dozens of Intelligence Assets Around the World
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The case for a Declaration-guided Constitution remains stronger than ever but Clarence Thomas needs help, and America’s Harvards are proving to be vicious enemies.” Escaping Laurence’s Tribalism Requires Thomas’ Constitutionalism
- “Sen. Richard Burr (R.) says Biden [junta’s] lack of oversight is ‘unacceptable and baffling.'” (meh, Burr is a grandstanding kabuki-bukkake theater RINO stooge – jjs) “Wholly Inadequate”: Federal Agencies Have No System To Check Whether Remote Employees Are Actually Working
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “When euthanasia becomes the sixth leading cause of death in your country, perhaps it is time to rethink the real value of ‘free’ healthcare.” Canada’s Euthanasia Polices Under Scrutiny as Reports Surface of Euthanizing a Man for “Hearing Loss”
- “What sort of big deal could have caused this?” Falling Life Expectancy Driven By Flailing, Failing Federal Health Baloney-aucracy
- “A flawed study spurs a retrograde trend in medicine that will lead to worse outcomes.” The Disastrous Push to Re-Segregate Health Care
- “An onerous set of regulations is making it impossible for health care entrepreneurs to innovate. CON laws need to go.” The CON Game: Legal Tyranny Is Bad for Babies
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . Carr said he was surprised to learn about the decision from a press release while he was on a work trip to Alaska, adding that it was made without a vote or authorization from the FCC’s Commissioners.” FCC Commissioner Questions Legality of FCC Cancellation of SpaceX’s $900 Million Subsidy
- “. . . there are quality control problems at Boeing. For any ‘debris’ to get into the thrusters without notice means someone at some point wasn’t doing things right.” Starliner Manned Launch Delayed Until 2023
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A case from Australia offers a more realistic view of the horrific realities of the medical procedures associated with the popular cause of ‘transgenderism.’” Transgender Regret Coming Out of Closet
- “The dire cost of family breakdown.” Timeless Truths on Man, Woman, and the Family
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Show alum shreds NBC sketch show for its most embarrassing cold open — ever.” Rob Schneider on Saturday Night Live – “It’s Over”
- “He personified the corrupt ecclesiastical culture that has damaged the Church.” The Legacy of Archbishop Weakland Is Not ‘Complex’ But Sinister
- “The structure of a PsyOps project on a wide scale.” A Window on the Orwellian Dystopia of America
- . . . in fact, “it is much easier to build a relationship with animals than humans,” said the man who brought his dog. German Beastiality Buffs Demand Legalization of Sex With Animals
- “Until the industry reclaims its allegiance to free speech over ideological orthodoxies, both readers and writers will suffer.” How Woke Put Paid to Publishing
HITHER & YON
- “REVIEW: They Shouldn’t Have Killed His Dog: The Complete Uncensored Ass-Kicking Oral History of John Wick, Gun Fu, and the New Age of Action.” Wick-ipedia
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.