Good morning kids. So evidently, gunfire, mass protests and the American embassy in Baghdad being evacuated fall-of-Saigon-style is just run of the mill Iraqi politics. Perfect timing in that it comes almost exactly one year after the debacle in Afghanistan. In any case, no one seems to be making a big fuss over it in the real media and certainly not in the State-controlled house organ propaganda mills, but sure as the Sunni rises in the east, eventually the Shiite will hit the fan, so we’ll keep an eye on it.
Meanwhile, speaking of the run of the mill, there are a few items that are typical of who and what we are dealing with but are no less infuriating for them being common. First up, while many on both sides of the divide have labeled Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s shipping of illegal alien invaders to places like New York and D.C. as merely a stunt, the latter’s heads exploding from being caught between the reality of the invasion and their years of declaring themselves “sanctuary” jurisdictions is quite delicious as well as a political win for our side. So, in that regard, I’ll take the “W” whatever Abbott’s actual intentions may be.
Yet by far, the strongest condemnation came from Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ mouthpieces like mop-op Jew-hating “bad veal” eater Karine Jean-Pierre who only last month declared Abbott’s actions “shameful.” Is that so?
The federal government is paying to bus illegal migrants from one border town to New York City, a Texas official told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
The city government of El Paso, Texas, is busing illegal migrants to the Big Apple on the dime of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Deputy City Manager Mario D’Agostino told the DCNF Monday. The federal agency covers the travel costs of illegal migrants through a grant program.
“The travel costs for migrants are covered through FEMA’s emergency food and shelter grant. The City/OEM submits for reimbursement on a quarterly basis as the process dictates,” D’Agostino told the DCNF. . .
. . . Democratic New York City Mayor Eric Adams and the White House have both criticized Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for busing illegal migrants to his city and Washington, D.C., with Adams accusing Abbott of using the migrants as “political pawns,” in an Aug. 7 tweet.
“Political pawns.” You don’t say? They may be pawns but actual, legal American citizens aren’t even on the friggin’ chess board.
Amidst ongoing food supply chain issues and shortages in the U.S., House Democrats introduced a bill that would designate an extra $50,000,000 for food programs for migrants in addition to a baseline of $150,000,000. . .
. . . Under the Biden White House, illegal immigration into the U.S. has skyrocketed, with many migrants attempting to enter the U.S. via the porous southern border. The $50,000,000 would likely go towards these individuals, who’ve already received taxpayer-funded healthcare and cross-country flights.
The decision to allocate an additional $50,000,000 to migrant services also follows shortages of common household items and food products such as baby formula plaguing U.S. citizens, with forecasts suggesting the shortages will intensify.
It also follows the rampant inflation under the Biden White House causing a considerable increase in demand for foodbanks across the U.S.
If I had a suspicious nature, I would postulate that the junta is, er, “grooming” millions of people for their votes (as if voting will even be a thing in the next decade or so) as they replace an obstinate, obdurate native population with one that has little care for trivial things like freedom and self-reliance. But that’s conspiracy talk. The fact that the indigenous population of the nation formerly known as the United States of America is on a trajectory to be majority foreign born and immigrant is the former’s fault and a completely natural phenomenon, having nothing to do with open borders and the intentional flooding of our land with illiterate, third-world peasantry since 1965. Don’t even think that, h8trz!
Moving on to the next little item on this morning’s agenda, nothing is more important than having the best and the brightest in charge of our national security. We need folks who are clear-thinking, rational and whose only agenda is keeping us safe from our greatest global threats. Good thing we have a deep bench of top men.
Jeremy Bash served in several roles during the Obama administration, including CIA Chief of Staff, Defense Department Chief of Staff, and House Intelligence Committee Chief Counsel. He currently serves as Managing Director of Beacon Global Strategies and as an advisor at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. Bash also contributed to CNN and MSNBC during the Trump administration.
After the New York Post published emails obtained from Hunter Biden’s laptop, Bash signed onto a letter claiming that the release “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”
“If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this,” the officials, including former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director Michael Hayden wrote in the letter. . .
. . . “This looks like Russian intelligence, this walks like Russian intelligence, this talks like Russian intelligence,” Bash told host Nicolle Wallace. “This effort by Rudy Giuliani and the New York Post and Steve Bannon to cook up supposed dirt on Joe Biden looks like a classic Russian playbook disinformation campaign. And let’s recount exactly what happened in July 2019, when President Trump talked to Zelensky, he said, ‘talk to Rudy Giuliani. He’s my guy on trying to dig up false dirt on Joe Biden.’”
Never mind the fact that even the biggest regime house organs like the NY Times and WaPogrudgingly admitted the absolute veracity of the laptop, albeit a year late and buried in the classified ads, ditto none other than election-rigger extraordinaire Mark Zuckerberg himself on Joe Rogan’s show. Bash still lands one of the top slots in the national security apparatus of this nation. Meh, what the hell is this nation now, anyway?
Nikole Flax worked under Lois Lerner in the Obama administration IRS while the agency infamously targeted conservative political organizations such as the Tea Party by slow-walking and suppressing their tax-exempt applications. She was also one of seven executives whose hard drives mysteriously self-destructed, preventing House investigators from viewing her emails. Now, the career IRS executive has been tapped to establish a new, centralized office in charge of implementing the Democrats’ latest tax and spending bill, including oversight of the 87,000 new IRS agents the bill authorizes. . .
. . . It turns out that Flax has been with the IRS since way back in the Obama days. Art Moore at WND reminds us that “In May 2014, the Treasury Department’s inspector general for tax administration concluded in a report that the IRS delayed the processing of applications for tax-exempt status by certain conservative groups and sought private information that was later deemed unnecessary.”
The Eric Holder (aka “Obama’s Wingman”) Justice Dept. spent two years investigating the head of the Exempt Organizations division, Lois Lerner, before deciding — you’ll never believe it! — not to bring any charges. . .
. . . Then [journalist Jeff] Bergner discussed the latest intolerable Biden [junta] appointee:
Less well known is that apparently six other IRS computer hard drives crashed in exactly the same time frame. Every one of these belonged to an IRS employee in Cincinnati’s tax-exempt office or at headquarters in Washington, D.C. Each of these six other employees played a role in targeting tea party groups.…
One of the missing computer hard drives belonged to Nikole Flax, chief of staff to the then-commissioner of the IRS. Flax, by the way, visited the White House no fewer than 31 times during the period the tea party was targeted between 2010 and 2012.
In a functioning government, someone like Flax would have been canned and prosecuted for her apparent politicization and abuse of authority. In a Democrat-run swamp, she is given even more power to harass and suppress political opposition.
I had almost forgotten about the mass wave of erased hard drives. Just like the ones Hillary wiped, “like with a cloth?” And yet, Donald Trump and the Mar-a-Lago raid. Blood boiling yet? Well after those insults, meet injury:
. . . thanks to Lindsey Graham, the lid is now off. He just legitimized the antithetical idea that Republicans do take to the streets with violence and hatred.
Remember the Tea Party, and especially the Tea Party Express? Hundreds of thousands of conservatives from across the country staged peaceful protests that broke no laws. There were no arrests, and Tea Partiers left no public mess. Literally, they cleaned up after themselves. More important, they took reasonable, logical positions on potentially divisive issues known to the larger public, and do without arrests, violence or property destruction – let alone human injuries or deaths. Even despite the liberal media’s desire to avoid reporting anything positive about the Tea Party, the word got out that Republicans and Conservatives respected the spirit of the laws and the Constitution.
All that can now be consigned to the dustbin of history, thanks to the Senior Senator from South Carolina.
Here’s what he said:“Most Republicans, including me, believe when it comes to Trump, there is no law. It’s all about getting him,” Graham said on Trey Gowdy’s program on Fox News, Sunday Night in America. “There is a double standard when it comes to Trump. What happened with Hunter Biden is that the FBI weighed in to make sure the story didn’t break before the 2020 election. We now have whistleblowers at the FBI telling Senator Chuck Grassley that they were told to slow down and back off Hunter Biden. And I’ll say this, if there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information after the Clinton debacle … there will be riots in the street.”
Wow, where did that come from? From the FBI and Hunter Biden to … riots in the street?
Graham has offered a blazing inducement for Progressive Liberal state attorneys general to step up to the plate and indict Trump before the mid-terms, confident that this will incite conservative riots in the street … riots that will hand the House and the Senate back to the Democrats.
With Graham’s statement – whether it’s a threat or a promise isn’t clear – no Republican can expect a fair hearing on January 6 when we say “that ain’t us.” Because our own senior Senate leader says, in effect, “hell yeah, that is us!
I don’t know that what that fey fraudster belched up is going to move the needle vis a vis the electorate. What it potentially can do is, as the author of that piece notes, give political cover for an already feral junta to ramp up the prosecutions and persecutions of innocent people via a corrupt FBI, a feral IRS or any of the other alphabet soup of bureaucracies that can crush anyone like an insect it deems to be a threat. Not to the civil society, but to “our precious democracy” (*vomits*).
Lest we forget, it was Graham who had implored the Capitol cops to open fire on unarmed, non-violent J-6 protesters, so maybe this is his way of imitating Ray Epps or the Whitman FBI stooges to incite violence so as to provoke a reaction from the Junta that crushes all dissent once and for all. Graham can’t go to hell fast enough for my taste.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The real ‘great replacement’ is the replacement of America’s constitutional republic.” What is Our Regime?
- “The revolution will not be subsidized.” ‘Defund Davos’ Bill Would Deny World Economic Forum Taxpayer Cash
- Richard Fernandez: “In the [Chinese] Covid case, Anthony Fauci picked up the phone when the threat was inbound and no one dared question his judgment. ‘Fauci now had a virtual carte blanche to not merely approve but design and run the kind of research projects he sought — and could do so with no oversight structure above him,’ is the way Rindsberg puts it. And he may have overreacted, events now suggested.” Single Point of Failure
- Robert Spencer: “This has been coming for years.” And Now, the Left Moves to Normalize Pedophilia
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Independent journalist Andy Ngo tweeted a report stating the Armed Antifa members are part of the local chapter of the John Brown Gun Club. He identified the group as an Antifa militia linked to domestic terrorism.” Antifa Armed with AR-15s Guard ‘Kid Friendly’ Drag Show in Texas
- “Nikole Flax worked under Lois Lerner in the Obama administration IRS while the agency infamously targeted conservative political organizations such as the Tea Party by slow-walking and suppressing their tax-exempt applications. She was also one of seven executives whose hard drives mysteriously self-destructed, preventing House investigators from viewing her emails.” Obama-Era Tea Party Targeter Appointed to Create IRS Office Overseeing 87,000 New Agents
- “American unity remains elusive as [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s political rhetoric turns angrily divisive.” The Dis-Unification Of America Continues: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “First they slander. Then they use those slanders to justify blacklisting and persecution. Protesters are no longer protesters, but ‘insurrectionists’ who must be put in prison. Parents upset at seeing the queer agenda in elementary schools are no longer parents, but ‘domestic terrorists’ whom the FBI must investigate. And now, Republican voters are no longer simply ordinary Americans exercising their freedom to vote, but ‘fascists’ and ‘haters’ who deserve to become targets for repression by the government.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Democrat Politicians Demand the Blackballing of Anyone Who Votes Republican
- “The religion of ethnic caste.” Race-Based Idolatry
- Michael Barone: “Numbers don’t lie.” In ‘Systemically Racist’ America, Lots of Whites Vote for Blacks
- “Every time Lindsey Graham tries to work his way back to the conservative fold, he blurts out something in a way that hurts not just Graham, but all Republicans.” Senator Lindsey Graham Claims Republicans Are Prone to Riot
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- Feds: “identified a limited set of materials that potentially contain attorney-client privileged information, completed its review of those materials, and is in the process of following the procedures set forth in paragraph 84 of the search warrant affidavit to address potential privilege disputes.” Mar-a-Lago Raid: Feds Seized Privileged Trump Documents, New Court Filing Confirms
- “I think the best way to understand this is in the context of a six-year-long operation targeting Donald Trump, Donald Trump’s aides, and Donald Trump’s supporters.” Lee Smith: People I Trust Say FBI Raid Was Search for Russiagate Documents at Mar-a-Lago
- “Our country is far from healthy today, but a collective laugh at the FBI’s joke of an affidavit is a long-needed step in the right direction.” The Short Life (and Amazingly Fast Death) of the FBI’s Mar-A-Lago Play
- “They release a heavily redacted overtly political affidavit. And it only proves that the Biden administration is so desperate to cover up their own unprecedented, unnecessary and unAmerican raid against my father. This is a travesty of justice. And if it happened to a Democrat, you’d actually be hearing about it. You’d see actual outrage in the media, they’d actually put an end to this crap.” Donald Trump Jr. SHREDS Biden’s DOJ Over Heavily-Redacted Mar-a-Lago Raid Affidavit
- Margot Cleveland: “Manipulating the criminal code to find a basis to search the home of a political enemy represents an appalling weaponization of the criminal justice system.”Redacted Mar-A-Lago Affidavit Confirms Biden’s DOJ Fished for a Crime to Pin on Trump
- “The FBI would do well to remember it has no constitutional authority except what it borrows from the elected president.” One Giant Problem with the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Immoral equivalence in the FBI’s jihad against Trump.” Resurrecting the Rosenbergs
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Even as citizens struggle with cost of living crisis.” German Green Party Minister Calls For Tax on Meat
- “Moves by Bank Australia set a new tone for Fourth Branch abuses.” Unelected Bureaucrats Unilaterally Impose the Green New Deal
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “It may well be that we will have a number of winters where we have to somehow find solutions,” [Royal Dutch Shell CEO Ben] van Beurden said. “That this is going to be somehow easy, or over, I think is a fantasy that we should put aside.” Oil CEO Makes Grim Prediction About the Duration of Europe’s Energy Crisis
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “About 8.5 million people are behind on rent.” 3.8 Million Renters Likely To Be Evicted In Next Two Months
- “Biden and his congressional cronies are putting so much weight on the economy a collapse is all but inevitable.” The Economic News is All Bad, and the American Public Knows It
- “Having the capacity to manage money in real time could help households avoid costly late payment fees or free up working capital for small businesses to finance growth.” (I trust these people — not – jjs) Federal Reserve To Launch New Instant Payment Service
* * * * *
- “For that amount of money, you could fund free pre-K for every three- and four-year-old for 10 years,” [Paul “the forehead”] Begala explained. “You would do a lot more good for poor people, communities of color, and the underprivileged by doing pre-K. You could forgive all medical debt, which, unlike student debt, is not freely entered into.” Another Top Dem Comes Out Against Biden’s Student Debt Cancellation
- “Rather than extolling an outdated bootstraps conservatism, we should instead explore ways to use government action to reward our core constituencies.” Lessons of Biden’s Debt Jubilee
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Real world evidence from the current mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, which have been administered to millions of individuals, show us that the vaccines are safe. As we know from prior experience, strain changes can be made without affecting safety.” (I’d rather drink horse dewormer and fish tank cleaner – jjs) New Chinese COVID-19 Boosters To Be Authorized Without Human Trials Completed
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Survey shows gay men are now cutting back on sexual activity to avoid the virus.”Monkeypox Outbreak Seemingly Slows as Cases Fall in Major Cities
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Democrat New York City Mayor Eric Adams and the White House have both criticized Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for busing illegal migrants to his city and Washington, D.C., with Adams accusing Abbott of using the migrants as ‘political pawns,’ in an Aug. 7 tweet. Moreover, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre called Abbott’s actions ‘shameful’ in July.” The Biden Junta Is Paying To Bus Illegal Migrants To New York City
- “Rep. Norton’s bill appears to apply specifically to migrants who come into contact with DHS as opposed to including American citizens.” (Rep Kramden: “Pow! Right in the kisser!” – jjs)Democrats Are Demanding An Extra $50,000,000 For Food For Illegal Immigrants
- “Population growth is determined by births, deaths, and net immigration,” says the CBO report. “In CBO’s projections, fertility rates remain low and immigration becomes an increasingly important part of overall population growth.” Congressional Budget Office: U.S. Population Growth Will Be ‘Entirely’ Driven by Immigration by 2043
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Crime has been soaring in Baltimore this year.” Filming for Apple TV’s Lady in the LakeHalted After Crews Threatened With Extortion and Shooting in Baltimore
- [So-called quote-unquote “vice president”] called for donations to Minnesota Freedom Fund amid George Floyd riots.” Kamala-Backed Bail Fund Puts Murderer on the Street
- “Donald Ray Surrett Jr., also of Bend, attacked the 20-year-old shooter near the rear of the store in the produce section after the gunman had fired several rounds from a rifle, police said.” Oregon Safeway Employee Deemed Heroic After Attempting To Disarm Gunman Who Killed 2, Injured 2: Police
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Karol Markowicz: “Over the weekend, The New York Times had a splashy story about the overmedication of children. It was only 20 years late.” The New York Times Suddenly Discovered We’re Giving Dangerous Drugs to Kids
- “Fetterman is currently polling ahead of Republican Senate candidate Mehmet Oz, despite questions about his health after suffering a stroke in May. Fetterman has also refused to commit to any political debates with Oz ahead of the election.” John Fetterman Skipping Joe Biden Gun Control and Crime Event in Pennsylvania
- “Two new studies advance the dangerous narrative that white people own guns because they are racist and fear black people.” Gun Owners Are Racist, According To Academics Using Bad Science
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Anti-racism mathematics, you guys.” Critical Race Theory, Anti-Racist Math Pollutes Kentucky School District Teacher Training Materials
- “It seems that Cornell has thrown in with the race hustlers.” Cancel Culture Infests Cornell’s Law School
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The former president pointed to reports that the FBI worked to bury the story about Hunter Biden’s laptop on social media right before the 2020 election.” Donald Trump: Declare Me Rightful Winner or Redo ‘Fraud’ 2020 Election
- Among the proposed changes to Arizona election law were same-day voter registration, a repealing of “Arizona’s ballot harvesting ban,” and “voter registration with minimal identification, such as a pay stub.” Arizona Supreme Court Smacks Down Democrats’ Election Takeover Ploy
- “His legal advice to President Trump after the election was not disingenuous. Rather, it operated within the limits of what was credible and possible.” John Eastman Is John Eastman’s Best Defense
- “Democrats on the 51-member New York City Council approved a plan last month that allows more than 800,000 foreign nationals with green cards, visas, and work permits the opportunity to vote in citywide elections so long as they have resided in the city for at least 30 consecutive days.” Black Americans File Federal Lawsuit Against NYC for Law Allowing Foreign Nationals to Vote
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “…will not invite speakers that have expressed and continued to hold views or host/sponsor/promote events in support of Zionism, the apartheid state of Israel, and the occupation of Palestine.” Nine U. California-Berkeley Law Student Orgs Adopt Pro-BDS Pledge to Not Host Zionist, Pro-Israel Speakers
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Sens. Warren, Markey have not commented on scandal facing candidate they endorsed.”Boston Mayor Stands by DA Candidate Investigated for Sexual Assault
- “Kelly was the cofounder of a company called World View Enterprises, that garnered investments from a company that is closely linked to the Chinese Communist Party.”Senator Mark Kelly Has Concerning Business Ties to China
- “Marks Democrats’ latest effort to interfere with a Republican primary.” Dems Appear to Boost “America First” Republican in New Hampshire Primary
- “Despite all their balderdash and bluster, they’re headed for a midterm drubbing.” The Democrat Momentum Mirage
- “The media swarms and lies. Tells you it’s over, wants you to give up. Happens every single time.” Don’t fall for it. Operation Demoralize Is Back
- “What the hell is this?” Video: Jill Biden Physically Pulls Away ‘Stuck’ Joe From Reporters
- “National Space Council chairwoman’s ‘big day’ ruined as momentous launch postponed due to engine trouble.” Kamala Harris Fails Again
- “This comes as O’Rourke, running against two-term incumbent Republican Gov. Greg Abbott, trails in the polls by 6.8 points, according to RealClearPolitics.” Beto “Irish Mickey” O’Rourke Hospitalized In Texas, Cancels Campaign Events
- Thad McCotter: “Lose your base, lose your race.” GOP: Remember the Maxim!
- “They are the last, best hope to stop the leftist threat.” Latinos to the Rescue of America
- “It goes without saying that the best and brightest, the educated, the evolved cannot make a mistake. We all know that.” Expect More Democrat Hail Marys
- “Sadly, we also learned that most Americans fell for the Democrats’ lies and gladly gave up their freedoms to remain ‘safe’ from a virus that more than 99% of Americans would survive.”Reasons Never to Vote Democrat Again, Vol. I: Chinese COVID Tyranny Must Be Punished
- “If you’ve never found yourself thinking, ‘I need more Hillary Clinton in my life,’ you are not alone.” The Show No One Wanted
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “. . . a scene reminiscent of the last days of South Vietnam.” (and Afghanistan a year ago – jjs) Iraq Presidential Palace Stormed, U.S. Embassy Helicopter Evacuation
- “The public statement of opposition marks a shift for Lapid, who along with his immediate predecessor Naftali Bennett has up until now sought to manage differences with Washington over Iran in a less heated fashion than characterized the relationship between the Binyamin Netanyahu and Obama-Biden administrations.” Lapid: ‘This [Iran] Deal Is Not a Good Deal’; More Dangerous Than 2015 Agreement
- “Skeptics say it’s a ploy to erode support for Sweden Democrats.” Sweden’s Leftist Leader Vows to Put a Stop to Ethnic Ghettos
- “Europeans just can’t quit enabling Jihad against the Jewish State.” The European Soft Spot for Palestinian NGOs That Support Terror Against Israel
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “This looks like Russian intelligence, this walks like Russian intelligence, this talks like Russian intelligence,” Bash told host Nicolle Wallace. “This effort by Rudy Giuliani and the New York Post and Steve Bannon to cook up supposed dirt on Joe Biden looks like a classic Russian playbook disinformation campaign. And let’s recount exactly what happened in July 2019, when President Trump talked to Zelensky, he said, ‘talk to Rudy Giuliani. He’s my guy on trying to dig up false dirt on Joe Biden.’” Joe Biden’s New Intelligence Board Chief Jeremy Bash Called Hunter’s Laptop Russian Disinformation
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Astronomers also discover potential “water world” exoplanet that could support life. James Webb Space Telescope Captures Evidence of Carbon Dioxide on Exoplanet
- “The real problem with today’s scrub comes from that NASA management and the way the government operates. Cutting-edge engineering projects traditionally do such tests during early development, though such live tests should continue throughout the entire project.”SLS Launch Scrubbed
- “What makes these light rocks significant is that they appear to be the first close examples of the sulfate-bearing layer that the rover has seen in the higher reaches of Mount Sharp since it landed in Gale Crater more than ten years ago.” Curiosity in the Valley of Gediz-Vallis
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Boston Children’s Hospital came under fire in August when publicly available video circulated in which the hospital advertised “gender-affirming” hysterectomies for underage children. REPORT: Children’s Hospital CEO Doubles Down on Trans Surgeries for Minors in Letter to Employees
- “The bill’s author, Senator Scott Wiener (D) . . . ” (say no more – jjs) California Assembly Passes Bill Making State Transgender “Refuge” for Kids and Parents
- “Red states are working to protect little kids.” The Left Suddenly Discovers Free Speech to Force Transgender Indoctrination on Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The ‘Breakthrough Fellowship’ prohibits whites and Asians from applying, a restriction that is ‘flagrantly illegal.’” No Whites Allowed: Pfizer Fellowship Flagrantly Violates the Law, Lawyers Say
- “Philanthropic foundations will feel the squeeze in a bear market—especially when they have been making ill-advised or politically driven investment decisions.” (if all the foundations that are now controlled by the Maoists dry up, that’s a net positive – jjs) A Less Charitable World
- “Impediments to coherent thinking and moral clarity.” Moral Equivalence – Or Moral Idiocy?
- “Beloved HBO bromance doubled as a love letter to the City of Angels.” Entourage Creator Flees Crime-Infested L.A.
HITHER & YON
- “Repurposing office space can ensure that city centers remain vibrant in the remote-work age.” Encouraging Office Conversions
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.