Good morning kids. Or, should I say my fellow “semi-fascists” as we’ve been branded by Brandon. Yet, despite that and today being September 1st, I curiously find myself not waking up with a burning desire to invade Poland. I guess they don’t make semi-fascists these days like they used to. Real fascists on the other hand . . .
In any case, I’m saddened this morning to note the passing of actor William Reynolds at the age of 90. I spotted the obit this morning; like my mother of blessed memory, I have a morbid curiosity in reading them if for no other reason then, like her, to make sure mine hasn’t been printed yet. In any case, like me, you’re probably wondering who William Reynolds is, or was:
In 1966, Reynolds got his big break and landed the role of Agent Colby on ABC’s “The F.B.I.” which became his most famous role to date. His stint on the show lasted two seasons before he was made a series regular and asked to stay on for six seasons.
I’m sure you can see the bitter irony in this story. The FBI version of the FBI was, is, and always will be an illusion. A myth. A storybook agency of bright, moral, ethical crime fighters protecting the life, limb and property of the citizenry from criminals, thugs and terrorists in the service of preserving the civil society, law and order, and the American way.
The FBI has devolved from, at best, a vast governmental repository of idlers, hacks and apple-robbers with JDs interested only in preserving, protecting and defending their jobs and pensions to what can only be described as a political hit squad and Praetorian guard of Democrats and their remora in the GOPe. Their mission is to crush anyone who poses a threat to their power by engineering process crimes and entrapment scams, while ignoring the real threat from real terrorists foreign and domestic, so they can come in on their white horse, or horse-of-color, to save the day as defenders of “our precious democracy” (*vomits*).
Anyone who still is under the illusion that the FBI is still a Quinn-Martin Production is either delusional or willfully ignorant. Or, of course, they’re Andrew McCarthy:
How the DOJ has built a case against Trump for obstruction By Andrew C. McCarthy
I’ve been a naysayer on the notion that the Justice Department is trying to make a criminal case against former President Donald Trump based on the Mar-a-Lago raid, at least with respect to the offenses most often touted: mishandling classified documents and illegally retaining government records.
But that has come with a significant caveat: If the evidence of obstruction of justice proved to be convincing, there’s a very good chance the government would indict.
The court filing made by the Justice Department on Tuesday night, in response to Trump’s lawsuit seeking a special master to review materials seized by the FBI, indicates that prosecutors have amassed formidable evidence of obstruction. That’s a game-changer. . .
. . . Contrary to Trump’s claims that he was completely cooperative, the subpoena was occasioned by his obdurate refusal to return the government’s property. The government’s court filing details that Trump’s representatives provided a false statement under oath, claiming that the package of 38 documents they surrendered that day was the entirety of the classified material stored at the estate. But, again contrary to Trump’s claims of cooperation, his representatives rebuffed the FBI’s request to be permitted to inspect boxes of government records contained in a storage room. . .
. . . This is a serious obstruction case that appears as if it would not be difficult to prove. The Justice Department is under immense pressure from the Democratic base to indict Trump, and the jury pool in Washington, DC, where the government would file any indictment, is intensely anti-Trump. It is thus hard to imagine that Attorney General Merrick Garland will decide against filing charges.
Emphasis mine there because to my knowledge that is an assumption or merely parroting of the Junta’s line. By every indication, Donald Trump and his staff were legally in possession of those documents up until and even past noon on January 20, 2021, and had been fully cooperating with the DOJ/FBI before and after that time. Like the Whitmer “plot,” Scooter Libby, George Papadopolus, Mike Flynn and scores if not hundreds of less famous though no less appalling cases going back decades, this is yet another Munchausen’s-by-process-crime atrocity.
All of what we are witnessing is a vast fishing expedition and propaganda campaign to smear Donald Trump as a traitor, criminal and enemy agent so as to prevent him from running again, as a personal vendetta to wipe him out financially and physically as well as to send a message to anyone who dares attempt to do what he did in 2016: attempt to stem the seemingly inexorable tide towards a socialist tyranny that wipes out whatever is left of the former United States of America.
Yet, like parasitic anal warts and shingles of the eye, Andrew C. McCarthy and his ilk persist. Funny how I don’t seem to recall any similar breathless reportage about, say, the wiped servers of Hillary Clinton, the documents Sandy Berger stole from the National Archives and shoved down his urine-stained BVDs, the hard drives of the Waffen IRS erased at the behest of Lois Lerner and John Koskinen in the wake of the Tea Party persecutions, and on and on and on. McCarthy can take his ham and egger and shove it up his fat ass, sideways.
“Number one is that I think a lot of the attacks on the FBI are over the top because a decision like this is not made by the FBI,” former Attorney General William Barr told the Bari Weiss podcast on August 25.
“In fact, I don’t think the FBI would push a decision that it’s best to go in and search and obtain those documents after being jerked around for a year and a half. The decision would be made at the Department of Justice, by subordinates of the AG, and ultimately signed off on by the AG. The FBI would be told to go and execute it. I think the idea that the FBI is the problem here is misplaced.”
The former AG was more disturbed by “the constant pandering to outrage” on the right, without discussion of whether the outrage had any merit. The FBI seized Trump’s passports, leaving the impression that the former president had committed a crime and was now a flight risk. FBI agents also rummaged through the closets of Melania Trump, an act of pure intimidation. With Trump attorneys forced outside, the FBI could easily have planted or destroyed information. If that is not cause for outrage, it’s hard to imagine what might qualify.
Weiss brought up the “Russiagate” episode, as the host explained, “the idea that Donald Trump was a compromised agent of Moscow. That there were deep connections between Trump’s people and Russian intelligence. That the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russians, including by hacking Democratic National Committee emails.” Barr was all over it. . .
. . . “Trump is his own worst enemy,” Barr told Weiss. “He’s incorrigible. He doesn’t take advice from people. I said to him when I first started that I thought he was going to lose the election unless he adjusted a little bit. And if he did adjust, he could go down in history as a great president. He continued to be self-indulgent and petty and turned off key constituencies that ultimately made the difference in the election.”
For the former AG, voter fraud had nothing to do with it. Embattled Americans can thank Barr for providing a moment of clarity.
Donald Trump is not his own worst enemy. Donald Trump’s worst enemies include his own attorney general, members of his own party, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which has now crossed the line.
Whatever special tasks the FBI has planned, former attorney general William Barr will be there to back them up, just as he did with FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi. The defender of the deep state can be no friend of the people.
And so will hacks like Andrew C. McCarthy. Even if the FBI ever was even a scintilla as honest and integrity-bound as it was portrayed on television and as it has been mythologized since the early days of Hoover, there is no denying that, just like virtually the entire governmental bureaucracy in DC as well as their lesser counterparts in blue states and to a lesser extent too many red states as well, the FBI is corrupted beyond redemption. I’d say it must be abolished, but like impeaching Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants Biden, what good will that do when you see who is next in line and who is the one behind her and all the way down the line to the dog catcher in Brattleboro, VT in order of succession?
Now you can see the pickle we’re in.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The rise of centralized digital currency will be convenient—but at a cost.” Cashless Future
- “Do medical experts pose a threat to the consent of the governed?” Gene Editing, Hackable Humans, and Informed Consent
- “Our regime faces a growing crisis of legitimacy that will only get worse as economic, cultural, and political conditions decline.” What the Censoring of Andrew Tate Says About the Ruling Class
- “The Democrats aren’t tough on crime; they create it. It’s part of the plan. . . The plan was to create chaos and crime. Chaos creates fear and uncertainty, and this is where communism thrives. The Democrats created today’s crime surge and now use the stats, especially shootings, to try to take away the guns of law-abiding Americans. The more people who are shot, the more ‘proof’ they have that Americans should be unarmed — you know, for ‘our safety.’” Reasons Never to Vote Democrat Again, Vol. II: The Big, Blue Crime Wave
- “The Left will never let truth interfere with their lust to have their way with America.” The Rape of the American Mind
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Miranda Devine: “. . . wildly dishonest rhetoric that is as frightening as it is absurd. It would be easy to laugh it off as the blathering of a spiteful, increasingly incoherent, angry old man. But what Biden and the puppeteers who guide him are doing is very sinister. They appear to be preparing the ground for an even harsher crackdown on his political opponents by the security state, which has become, to all appearances, his secret police.” Tyrannical Old Joe’s Secret Police State
- “It’s not just Republican leadership.” Press Secretary Appears to Admit “Extremist Threat” is the People
- “They call conservatives, who have taken up the mantle of free speech, liberty, equality in education, parental rights, and individual freedom, fascists. For Biden and his Democrats, there is no right of Americans to live by their own design. Not going along with the Democrats pro-abortion, pro-groomer, pro-corporate, pro-authoritarian, pro-censorship approach is called fascist.” Joe Biden Is the Fascist in the White House
- “Donald Trump is being made into a scapegoat. This sort of thing can get ugly fast.” Tweets and Stones
- “Targeting tens of millions of Americans who support opposing but mainstream policies while mainstreaming the views of dangerous street revolutionaries is only going to dangerously fragment our politic.” Joe Biden’s Antifa Politics
* * * * *
- “FBI and DOJ allies on the left are gunning for Ron Johnson’s Senate seat, and it’s obvious why.” Ron Johnson is the Left’s No. 1 Midterm Target Because He Hits Swamp Elites Where it Hurts
- “And our reckoning fast approaches.” Our Ship of State is Becoming a Ship of Fools
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- “All eyes are on the Justice Department right now, and Republicans are vowing multiple investigations to get to the bottom of the politicization and weaponization of the nation’s top law enforcement agency. But unfortunately, the Justice Department is hard at work, too, desperately trying to cover up its corruption.” Garland Doubles Down on Cover-up of FBI Misconduct in Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Lloyd Billingsley: “William Barr remains the defender of the deep state at its worst.” Barr-a-Lago
- Kash Patel: “And all I see is this raid continuing to backfire because it’s not being run by law Enforcement, it’s being run by government gangsters, like [FBI Director] Chris Wray, and [Attorney General] Merrick Garland.” FBI Blasted for ‘Staged’ Photo of Documents Seized in Mar-a-Lago Raid
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- The state issued a heat advisory Tuesday, warning excessive heat “will stress [the] energy grid.” California Tells Residents Not to Charge EV Because Of Blackouts a Week After Saying State Would Ban Sale of Gas Cars
- “Beaver dams, constructed out of sticks and mud, prevent rainwater and snowmelt from draining downstream. But the dams also work as both a natural fire break and a reservoir that stores water that slowly spreads out into the surrounding land to create a landscape much more resistant to droughts and fires.” California Researchers Reintroduce Beavers To Build Dams To Fight Droughts, Fires
- “With the announcement, Toyota joins a slew of competitors and green energy initiatives making multibillion-dollar investments in Republican states following the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act, which gave significant tax incentives to produce batteries for electric vehicles and other green energy products in the U.S.” Toyota Triples Down on EVs as Red States’ Green Windfall Continues
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “They are having to raise wages to try to get workers in the doors but that keeps pushing inflation higher, that makes the Federal Reserve’s job harder, they are going to raise rates more. That’s where that recession risk comes.” Professor Warns U.S. Is Sitting on the ‘Brink of a Deeper Recession’
- “Younger Americans have been particularly impacted by the dismal real estate market.”Four Times as Many Generation Z Members Got Parents’ Help Purchasing First Home Than Past Generations
- Jack Posobiec: “This is a result of governments and central banks running policy to coddle older generations for three decades or more at the expense of future generations. We keep doing this: we put the debt on the backs of our children.” Millennials Are Poorest Generation Since Great Recession “By Design”
- “Liz Warren and others refuse to acknowledge the elephant in the room.” Politicians Who Caused Recession Predictably Pretend It Away
* * * * *
- “Graduates with college debt are expected to pay Biden back at the ballot box.” Joe Buys the Vote
- “The new shiny government giveaway that will lead to ever higher tuition fees.” Biden’s Higher Education Student Debt Relief Gravy Train
- “Roughly 163,000 of those recipients are individuals serving life sentences without the possibility of parole, the IRS told Rep. Don Bacon (R., Neb.)” IRS Sent Over $1 Billion In Stimulus Checks To Locked Up Criminals, Including Murderers
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The whole question of [Chinese] Covid’s origins has been sidelined and treated as irrelevant.” Lab-Leak Amnesia
- Deane Waldman, M.D.” The next phase of [Chinese] COVID drug funding means an eviscerating gut punch to American taxpayers.” Biden Doesn’t Say Unfunded Mandate, But it Is
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “In my experience, we have seen increases when there are no consequences.” Video: Border Patrol Head Testifies That Biden “No Consequences” Policy Has Caused Border Crisis
- “A recent arrest in New York is the latest example of how “President” Joe Biden has done yeoman’s work to keep America’s pimps and sex traffickers well-staffed and ready to service their sleazy clientele. Between Biden’s open-border policy and his taxpayer-funded intra-state transportation of illegal aliens, he’s done more to traffick human victims than just about any Democrat since the old slave days.” Super-Pimp Joe Biden Keeps America’s Sex Traffickers Well-Staffed
- While Biden complained about guns flowing north to south, he made no mention of the 3,385,016 people known to have illegally flowed south to north across that same border during Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”].” Biden Addresses “Mexico’s Biggest Complaint” About Southern Border; No Mention of U.S. Objections
- “Mayor Lightfoot loves to tout the responsibility of her city to welcome all regardless of legal status, and I look forward to seeing this responsibility in action as these migrants receive resources from a sanctuary city with the capacity to serve them.” Texas Gov Sends Bus of Illegal Migrants to Another Democrat-Run City
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The defeat of Marylin Mosby was a huge victory. But with a left-wing mayor still undermining the rule of law in Baltimore, the fight isn’t over yet.” When The Lawless Stand Up
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Twitter banning journalists who break with narratives being pushed by the federal government is worrisome for the future of free speech.” Biden’s White House Colluded With Big Tech To Gag Covid Dissenters Like Alex Berenson
- “Off to the gulag for ‘toxic masculinity.'” Andrew Tate: Cancelled by the Woke Mob
- “Like CNN, WaPo is discovering that Donald Trump really is their daddy and they probably all would secretly admit to missing him at this point. It really is a classic “be careful what you wish for” scenario.” Popcorn: NY Times Writes About WaPo‘s Financial Struggles
- “Can the media be shamed for their coverup? Don’t be silly.” Forgetting the Americans Killed by Palestinian Terrorists
- “It still has a way to go before reaching the governor’s desk — another vote in the House and then a battle in the state’s Senate as lawmakers accuse each other of attempting to control a woman’s body.” South Carolina House Passes Near-Total Abortion Ban With Exceptions
- “Republican reticence on Dobbs is not going to win them any favors this November.” Speak up on Abortion
- “Conservative voters don’t elect Republicans to be benchwarmers, but to rack up exactly the kind of culture war wins that Dobbs was.” The Midterms Lesson Republicans Should Take From Dobbs Isn’t To Back Down But To Fight Harder
- “It is patently true that some people should not have guns. I was shot at once by a man strung out on drugs who was shooting at random people out of his apartment window. So I get it. But how will this list be used? And who will it be used against?” New York Legislators Want Credit Card Companies To Track Gun and Ammo Purchases
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Boland made similar comments about conservative job applicants, stating that he preferred hiring younger candidates as they tend to be more liberal. The assistant principal said that he designs his interview questions to help understand whether applicants are liberal or conservative.” Connecticut Assistant Principal Placed On Leave For Allegedly Bragging He Blacklisted Catholic, Conservative Teachers
- “We are placing them in a situation where they think that this is safe, that this is healthy, this is how we show love,” [parent Alicia] Beget said. “And so they are being exploited by very evil people. This is part of a larger agenda that those at the very top are well aware of what they’re doing,” California School District Disseminates Health Education Curriculum With 10 Sexual Preferences, 8 Genders: Report
- Christopher F. Rufo: “In Chicago, the city’s largest children’s hospital has partnered with local school districts to promote radical gender theory.” Unholy Alliance
- “This sort of violence—‘cleaning up after the cops’ and theft of unhoused people’s homes and belongings—is antithetical to the values of FOCUS,” the statement said. (go FOCUS yourselves – jjs) Yale Group Says Students Who Cleaned Litter From Homeless Camp Committed ‘Violence’
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “This tribal rhetoric of black Americans being incapable of obtaining a photo ID is not only condescending but riddled with racist tropes: You’d have to believe we are too dumb, incapable or lazy to truly accept that this singular requirement would keep millions of black people from participating in the voting process . . . The Democratic establishment has manufactured this perverted tribal rhetoric about black people for political power. Nothing more.” John Fetterman’s Reasons for Opposing Voter ID Are an Insult to Black Americans
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Indiana’s Supreme Court has ruled unanimously in favor of upholding the termination of a former Catholic high school teacher due to his same-sex marriage. The unanimous 4-0 decision affirmed that the school is protected by church autonomy under the First Amendment in its firing of Joshua Payne-Elliott in 2019.” (Mike Pence hardest hit – jjs)Indiana Supreme Court Upholds Firing of Catholic School Teacher Over Same-Sex Marriage
- “Religious freedom for the win.” 5th Circuit Rules Govt Cannot Punish Religious Hospitals for Refusing to Perform Abortions, Gender Transitions
- “Though the courts and government have bent over backwards to accommodate Muslims, women, minorities, the disabled, and the sexually perverse, people with Christian beliefs like Groff have been told by the courts that their beliefs are essentially worthless. They must either abandon those beliefs, or become second class citizens.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Post Office Forces Christian Worker to Quit Rather Than Work on Sunday
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY “Fetterman has held just two public appearances since suffering a stroke in
- “The Fetterman campaign in Pennsylvania declined a September debate, while Katie Hobbs and Mark Kelly in Arizona are questioning debate format rules.”
Democrat Candidates In Key Battleground States Are Ducking Debates With Their GOP Opponents (rope-a-dope and hope for the steal on Election Day – jjs)
- “With Gillum facing federal corruption charges, campaign aides join new group with its own ties to corrupt leaders.”
Disgraced Florida [Democrat] Pol Andrew Gillum’s Top Aides Behind Multimillion-Dollar Weed Initiative
- “I want to thank your outstanding governor, Tom Wolf. Tom and I have been friends a long time. He’s truly one of the best governors in the United States of America. . . ” Biden: ‘Not a Joke. Not a Joke.’‘I’m Not Joking.’‘Not a Joke.’‘Not a Joke.’‘I’m Not Joking.’‘I’m Not Joking.’‘Not a Joke.’‘Not a Joke.’
- “Fox News reported that records show that the Siebel Family Revocable Trust, which is run by Kenneth Siebel Jr. and Judith Siebel, the parents of Newsom’s wife, Jennifer Siebel, gave $5,000 to the Friends of Ron DeSantis PAC in early April.” Trust Linked to Gavin Newsom’s Family Donates Thousands to Ron DeSantis
- “Wisconsin Dem refuses to say whether he’ll make a public appearance with the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Mandela Barnes Faces Political Dilemma as Biden Visits Wisconsin
- “Rampant inflation, open borders, rising crime, now a $1 trillion loan bailout for college grads. Get mad!” (meh, get even – jjs) It’s Time For Voters To Unleash Their Inner Howard Beale
- “A modest proposal to eliminate the capital city.” End D.C.
- “Though she lost the special election, Palin, Peltola and a third Republican challenger are competing for the full term seat in the November election. The special election was held to fill the vacant seat for the late Republican Alaska Rep. Don Young, who passed away on March 18 at the age of 88 after losing consciousness on a flight from Los Angeles to Seattle.” (no way the Deep State allows her to win – jjs) Sarah Palin Loses Alaska House Election To Dem Challenger Mary Peltola
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The vote would likely be similar to the 2014 referendum in Crimea, where returning to the control of Kyiv was not an option on the ballot.” Russia Orchestrates Referendum to Annex Occupied Portions of Ukraine
- “All in all, the situation remains exactly as it was in June, a brutal stale-mate, with Russia so far showing the only real gains, though all those gains have been small, difficult, and costly. In fact, those gains have been so slow and difficult that Russia certainly won’t be able to conquer the Ukraine any time soon, if at all.” The Ukrainian War: After Six Months
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden making ‘grave mistake’ by ignoring Iranian nuclear infractions.” (it’s not a mistake; it’s malice aforethought – jjs) Lawmakers Push Back Against Biden Effort to Close Probe Into Iranian Nuclear Sites
- “Cold War II must be fought and won in the same way as Cold War I.” (what if it goes hot, as it is projected to do? – jjs) Taiwan: Peace, Stability, and the Status Quo
- “Whoever wins the premiership then, however, will have to face a general election within about 28 months. Given the severity of Britain’s problems, the Tories will undoubtedly face an uphill battle. That means Sir Keir Starmer, Leader of the Opposition, must now be taken seriously as a potential prime minister.” In Britain, the Time Bell Rings
- Forsyth also noted that a significant faction in parliament may be yearning for a Johnson return, stating that “polling suggests that there are a large number of conservative members who kind of wish he was still there.” Is Boris Johnson Planning a Political Comeback?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “At the Bagram air base, where a year earlier Afghan civilians died falling from U.S. military planes evacuating Kabul, the Taliban displayed a show of force, marching infantry and parading dozens of U.S. aircraft and vehicles.” Taliban Parades US Military Gear in Celebration of Afghanistan Withdrawal Anniversary
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Pacific Air Force base bans references to gender, age, and race.” U.S. Forces Ordered to Stop Using Gender Pronouns to Improve ‘Lethality’
- “The U.S. government was concerned that the chips, which have applications in artificial intelligence work, might be co-opted by the Chinese or Russian militaries, according to Nvidia’s quarter two report. The chips were expected to generate $400 million in quarterly sales, revenue which is now in jeopardy from the new restriction, according to Reuters.” US Chipmaker Ordered To Halt Sales Of Semiconductors To China
- “What role does the UN play in protecting religious and ethnic minorities in Iraq?” The Iraqi Government Continues to Neglect the Survivors of the Yezidi Genocide
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “He campaigned on plans to introduce universal basic income and alternatives to policing, to replace vacant lots with urban farms and to resolve chronic issues with the city’s water and roads in order to break the ‘cycles of humiliation’ he said black residents experience in Jackson, the most heavily black large city in the U.S. Instead, the city’s water problems have worsened, and Republican Gov. Tate Reeves declared a state of emergency Tuesday because running water is not reliably available nor safe for consumption.” Jackson’s Mayor Wanted to Create the “Most Radical” City on Earth. Now They Have No Drinking Water
- “The Obama administration really messed up the patent process in America.” The Death Warrant for American Ingenuity
- How about using the friggin’ rearview mirrors and side mirrors, like we did back in the Stone Age? Ford Recalls Over 277,000 Trucks, Cars Due to Rear Camera Lens Issue
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Using the James Webb Space Telescope, astronomers have produced a false-color infrared view of M74, a face-on spiral galaxy located 32 million light years away.” Webb’s Infrared View of a Face on Spiral Galaxy
- “[This] illustrates the on-going compartmentalization of the satellite servicing industry. Some companies are making tugs. Some are launching repair robots. Others are making robots to remove space junk. And Orbit Fab is going to build fuel stations where everyone else can get fuel.” Orbit Fab to Offer Orbital Depot for Refueling Hydrazine Fuel in Satellites
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The Biden [junta] may begin pressuring other countries to push vulnerable youth into hormones and surgeries.” America, Exporter of the Gender Revolution
- “Writing that biological males should not compete in women’s sports cost him his job.” Fire Department Chaplain Sacked for Transphobic ‘Sin’
- “The best gift I could get.” 31-Year-Old Transgender Footballer Celebrates Being Able to Use Same Changing Room as Team of Teenage Girls
- “Public records The Federalist obtained show librarians seeking to host gender-bending performances and market them to children in Republican-leaning suburbs.” ‘So Excited’: Emails Show Local Librarians Recruiting Drag Performers For Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- The magazine reviewed the causes and organizations to which these teams are handing out millions of dollars in donations and found that many support sex-change surgery, hormone treatments, and other dangerous procedures for ‘transitioning’ teens and pre-teens.” (bunt with a “c” – jjs) Report: 20 MLB Teams ‘Promote or Fund’ Groups that Perform Child Sex Change Operations
- “Go woke, go broke” is the slogan that keeps on giving. The latest installment of woke, politically active retailers now facing financial ruin in the form of shuttering stores and mass layoffs is none other than conservative-hating Bed Bath & Beyond. Bed Bath & Beyond Goes Broke: Retailer to Shutter Stores, Cut Staff After Cancelling MyPillow Last Year
- “Gluing trash together to desecrate the real beauty of art.” Paul Watson Video: Let’s Check in on Modern Art
- Christian Toto: “[So-called quote-unquote “president’s”] attack on 70 million Trump voters no match for Netflix’s healing hit film.” Purple Hearts Heals While Biden Stirs Up Hate, Division
- “As Disney leans into progressive themes, evidence indicates many conservative and faith-driven families are leaving the Magic Kingdom.” Faith-Centered Families Don’t Need Disney Anymore, But Does Disney Need Them
HITHER & YON
- Robert Spencer: “Leftist establishment and Pizza Hut hardest hit.” Man Falsely Credited With Ending the Cold War Dies
- “Did he die a Christian? Only the Lord knows.” Mikhail Gorbachev Meets His Maker
- Margot Cleveland: “There is no good communist, notwithstanding the lauding of Mikhail Gorbachev — both now and four decades ago.” (he is finally a good commie; he’s now dead – jjs) Media Decried Trump’s Putin Posture But Hail Mikhail Gorbachev as a Good Communist
- “In 1966, Reynolds got his big break and landed the role of Agent Colby on ABC’s The F.B.I.which became his most famous role to date. His stint on the show lasted two seasons before he was made a series regular and asked to stay on for six seasons.” (The irony, it burns. RIP – jjs) The F.B.I. Actor William Reynolds Dead at 90
FINALLY . . .
- “Silbert’s harrowing testimony is the latest development in the trial of Irmgard Furchner, who worked as a secretary at Stutthof from June 1943 through April 1945. Now 97, Furchner is accused of assisting in the murder of more than 11,000 people during her tenure at the camp. She is being tried as a juvenile because she was under 21 at the time of the alleged crimes.” (lest we forget, which I fear we have – jjs) Cannibalism at Camp Stutthof: Holocaust Survivor Testifies to Life of “Hell”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.