Good morning kids. Hope you’re in the midst of an enjoyable Labor Day weekend. Just to break up the monotony of our plunging headlong into totalitarianism, I give you this incident from the paradise on earth that Justin Castreau-cescu and his ilk have inflicted on our Canadian friends up north:
At least 10 people are dead and 15 more have been hospitalized after two men went on a stabbing spree across Saskatchewan, Canada on Sunday, cops said as they searched for the killers.
Two suspects — identified by Canadian police as Damien Sanderson, 31, and Myles Sanderson, 30 — remain at large and were last seen traveling in the Regina area in a black Nissan Rogue, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
The victims were found in 13 separate crime scene locations in the central Canadian province of Saskatchewan — largely within the James Smith Cree Nation, home to a large Indigenous community, and the tiny village of Weldon, northeast of Saskatoon, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said.
The two men allegedly targeted some of their victims, while others were random, commanding officer of the Saskatchewan RCMP Rhonda Blackmore said.
I’m sure the victims were all comforted by the fact that barely two months ago, in the wake of the Uvalde mass shooting down here, their government enacted some of the most sweeping, draconian gun control laws anywhere. Much like what our own alleged “president” Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his handlers at the Kalorama Klown Komintern are pushing.
On August 31, while announcing his new initiative to restrict gun rights, Joe Biden reportedly stated that if “brave right-wing Americans,” as he mockingly dubbed them, wanted to exercise rights under the Second Amendment to “fight against the country” that had become tyrannical, they “would need an F-15.” “You need something more than a gun,” he added, later referring to perhaps “nuclear weapons.”
Such is a common trope from the Left, but it completely misunderstands the Second Amendment. Here is the understanding of the Second Amendment offered by Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, whose 1833 Commentaries on the Constitutionis widely (and rightly) regarded as among the most authoritative treatises about the Constitution’s original meaning: “The importance of the Second Amendment will scarcely be doubted by anyone,” he wrote, because a well-regulated militia, comprised of the citizenry, “is the natural defense of a free country against sudden foreign invasions, domestic insurrections, and domestic usurpations of power by rulers.” (Emphasis added). “The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic,” he continued, “since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.”
As Justice Story makes explicit, the purpose of the Second Amendment is three-fold: 1) for defense against foreign invasion; 2) for defense against domestic threats (whether “insurrection,” rebellion, or from just ordinary thugs and thieves); and 3) as importantly, for defense against domestic tyranny by the government itself.
With all due respect to the author, John Eastman, Biden and the Left understand precisely why there is a Second Amendment. That is why they want to get rid of it. As if we needed any more examples of why the weapon used, no matter how lethal it might be, is irrelevant to the intent of the person using it, what happened in Canada is proof positive. And that is why this story more than likely will either be embargoed or failing that, spun faster than a dervish on an Iranian centrifuge doing the Enrichment 2: Stuxnet Boogaloo as proving some other point other than the obvious one.
The speech he made only the night before last Thursday’s “Triumph of the Shrill” nightmare, billed as an address on the rising tide of crime, turned into an attack on the Second Amendment as well as on President Trump and really half of the country.
“For those brave right-wing Americans who say it’s all about keeping America independent and safe, if you want to fight against the country you need an F-15, you need something a little more than a gun.”
This is funny, coming from the fraud who literally handed Afghanistan to Dark Age throwbacks on a silver platter. I would also remind him of that little spat called the Vietnam War, where an indigenous populace who did not have F-15s but were armed to the teeth and highly motivated fought and defeated us as well as the French 20 years before. Of course, both of those catastrophes could have been avoided or at least mitigated, but turned into disaster only as a result of the ineptitude of his party from beginning to end.
The Taliban? The Vietcong? Meh, throw a few cruise missiles at them, waste the lives of a couple of ten thousand GIs, then throw a few billion at them in foreign aid while genuflecting in the General Assembly while begging forgiveness for colonialism, capitalism and the patriarchy. Winning!
But when it comes to the American people, meaning those who reside anywhere but in Martha’s Vineyard, the Upper West Side, Bel Air and Silicon Valley, you better believe there will be nothing held back, no quarter. The rhetoric is more than just a smear. When Joey Soft-Serve belches up the phrase “clear and present danger,” that is a pretext.
[Matt] Taibbi points out that it was no accident that Biden used the loaded phrase “clear and present danger” in describing Trump and his followers.
Biden went out of his way to quote federal judge Michael Luttig in calling the MAGA enemy a “clear and present danger.” The loaded term traces to a 1919 Supreme Court case in which Oliver Wendell Holmes created a test for judging if speech and/or other political activities may be suppressed. “The question,” Holmes wrote, “is whether the words… create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent.” This “balancing test” was invoked to justify restrictions ranging from a ban on passing out antiwar leaflets to bars of membership in communist organizations. The “substantive evil” in such cases often involved a judgment that groups or individuals posed an active threat to overthrow the state — not so different from arguing that a political movement threatens “democracy itself.”
Taibbi points out that it was no accident that Biden used the loaded phrase “clear and present danger” in describing Trump and his followers. . .
. . . Does that sound like rhetorical flourishes, or are they deadly serious about fighting this “threat to the rule of law,” the “threat to our democracy,” and the “dagger pointed at the throat of American democracy?”
So, what happens next? Given who and what these people are as well as what the FBI/DOJ/CIA complex is capable of — everything from the Russiagate hoax to the Whitmer kidnapping “plot” to the J-6 “insurrection” to 30 years ago at a place called Ruby Ridge — you have got to believe that a false flag is being ginned up deep in the bowels of the Hoover Building or in Langley and that we’ll be EcomCon’d before the midterms.
2020 was a unique time when the country was either shut down or in the middle of race riots, caught in a massive crime wave and catastrophic panic. People were encouraged to turn on each other over racism or masks. The aftermath of the election had Biden being sworn into office while surrounded by thousands of troops in a militarized city. Biden’s only hope for being more than a one-term footnote is to break the country just as badly all over again.
This is the beginning.
Contrary to media propaganda, there’s no economic comeback. The policy victories are destructive, but limited. Biden’s comeback consists of openly going to war on Republicans. From the Mar-a-Lago raid to denouncing half the country as “semi-fascists” and threatening them with F-15s, Biden is using the rhetoric of civil war to stay in power.
Biden, a corrupt senile nothing, has clung to various forms of government power since 1971 because it paid better than managing a swimming pool. Even barely able to assemble a sentence, he’s not about to abandon that 50-year legacy without a fight. Unable and unwilling to save America, he’s ready to destroy it and unleash a civil war if it will keep him in power.
History makes us think of dictators as big men, but they were often little men in big costumes. Their hunger for power came from inferiority complexes, chips on their shoulders, and a creeping sense of inadequacy. The only reason people stopped thinking of them as comical is because they wielded absolute power and unleashed a bloody tide of destruction.
And then no one was laughing anymore.
The difference between pathetic and evil lies in the successful use of power. School shooters are pathetic until they manage to kill a dozen kids. The underwear bomber was a joke, but if he had taken down a passenger jet, no one would be laughing. People have been laughing at Biden his entire life. And his inflated ego is tired of it. He may not have much of a brain left, but when you’re already the president, you don’t need much of one to destroy America.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- If only Canada had sensible knife control laws . . . 10 Dead, 15 Injured After Stabbing Spree in Canada, Two Suspects at Large
- Roger Kimball: “America has come perilously close to the edge of the point of no return.”Biden Puts the ‘Total’ in Totalitarianism
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Judicial child trafficking is not a new problem in America.” Woke Kidnapping
- “Soaring food, energy, and shelter inflation have led to what could be a new era of civil unrest worldwide. Pockets of unrest have been observed in Sri Lanka, Peru, Kenya, Ecuador, Iran, and Europe. New research forecasts a broader wave of discontent is just ahead.”“Worst Has Yet To Come”: Civil Unrest Set To Surge Worldwide As Socioeconomic Pressure Builds, Report Warns
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We in America are regressing—now returning to the distant neanderthal past, now embracing the worst of what the 19th and 20th century had to offer.”How Old Bad Ideas Become Wonderful
THE THING’S SPEECH AFTERMATH
- “His speech was hatred.” Trump Blasts Biden For Attack on “MAGA Republicans”
- “After insulting about half the country last week, the didn’t mention ‘semi-fascism’ Thursday, but he did have time to mix meaningless bromides with a few more insults.” Joe Biden, Lout, Liar, and Lunatic
- “If so, that would tell us a lot.” So Was it Presidential Historian Jon Meacham Who Wrote Biden’s Mussolini Meltdown Speech?
- Does that sound like rhetorical flourishes, or are they deadly serious about fighting this ‘threat to the rule of law,’ the ‘threat to our democracy,’ and the ‘dagger pointed at the throat of American democracy?'” Is Biden Preparing to Criminalize Trumpism?
* * * * *
- “Joe Biden’s unsettling rant in Philadelphia shows who the real extremists are.” Fiery But Mostly Peaceful ‘Dark Brandon’
- Disgrace to the uniform. General “Vanilli” Milley Still Silent After Marines Used in Biden Speech Attacking ‘MAGA Republicans’
- “The epitome of the Democrat Party’s totalitarian instincts.” Why Are We Surprised by Biden’s Speech?
- Whoever wrote the ‘Soul of a Nation’ speech clearly thinks those who oppose the current corrupt and lawless [junta] are ‘extremists.”’ Translating Biden’s “Soul of the Nation” Speech
- Daniel Greenfield: “His only hope for being more than a one-termer is a civil war against Republicans.” Biden is More Dangerous Than Ever
* * * * *
- “Biden did not repeat the ‘semi-fascism’ phrasing in Philadelphia, but he leaned into the same messaging—making it even odder that Biden paired his allegations with an aesthetic that at least vaguely recalled the work of Leni Riefenstahl.” Dark Brandon Rising
- “[Keisha Lance Buttocks] Bottoms responded by claiming that Biden’s goal was to remind ‘the American people of who we are as a country.’” Top Biden Adviser On Biden’s Speech Demonizing “MAGA Republicans”: “We Have To Call Out Hatred”
- Former CNN regular Roland Martin: “This evil is spreading. And when you are in a war footing, you have to respond accordingly. It is about time Joe Biden got tough. Stop being weak, stop being impotent, quit not fighting back.” MSNBC Guest On Trump Supporters: “We are at war with these people”
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden, in his inspiring and optimistic remarks tonight, made crystal clear that our rights, our freedom and our Democracy are on the line.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “The GOP Is…Fanning the Flames of Violence and Division”
- “Biden and Democrats are guilty of all of the sins against democracy he blamed on Trump and ‘MAGA Republicans.’” Biden’s ‘Democracy’ Lecture Reminded Americans How Relentlessly Democrats Undermine It
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “. . . the lawsuit was announced at a news conference by Black Lives Matter-Los Angeles co-founder Melina Abdullah who said Bowers was a ‘rogue administrator, a middle man turned usurper’ and used the organization as a ‘personal piggy bank.’” BLM Leader STOLE $10 MILLION From Group: Lawsuit
- “This time, the alleged take is $10 million.” (at least it’s $10 million that will not fund Molotov cocktails and pallets of bricks – jjs) Another BLM Leader Accused of Fraud
- “Why are Democrats so intent on taking Trump down?” Is the January 6 Committee the Beginning of One-Party Rule?
- Margot Cleveland: “After the lies exposed during SpyGate, the DOJ and FBI’s current entreat to an angry public to ‘trust them’ will be rightly ignored.” 5 Times The Anti-Trump FBI’s ‘Trust Us’ Promise Fell Apart
- But Biden blood-libeling half the country isn’t, right? Aging Communist Zoe Lofgren: Trump’s FBI Criticism ‘Potentially’ Incitement
* * * * *
- “No single senator has the power to stop the IRS from doing what it now legally, thanks to Manchin, has the power to do.” All Sides Hate Joe Manchin
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “German cities switch off street lighting amid surging migrant crime.” Europe’s Self-Inflicted Energy Crisis: Germany Issues Nationwide “Energy Saving Decree”
- “They have enabled billions of people to climb out of poverty and enjoy longer, higher-quality lives.” Fossil Fuels Are Vital to Human Flourishing
- “The climate-obsessed elite don’t want success. They want failure.” Abundant Coral on the Great Barrier Reef? Sound the Alarm!
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Maybe we’ve gotten Biden all wrong. Maybe he’s the best president since, since…maybe Barack Obama. Maybe we underestimated his agenda and there is no recession, no inflation, and no problems at all.” Great News! KJP Tells Us That Biden Has Created ‘Ten Thousand Million Jobs’ Since He Took Office
- “The Fed’s dilemma is that it must crash the economy in order to save the economy from the inflation it created.” Quagmires in the Fed’s War on Inflation
- John Stossel: “Today activists claim unions built the middle class. Without unions, they say, there would be no weekend and no eight-hour day. But that’s not true.” Free Market Competition Has Done Far More for American Workers Than Unions Ever Did
* * * * *
- “Let’s call Biden’s student debt decision what it is: injustice.” Forgiveness Is a Virtue. Student Debt Transfer Is Not.
- Larry Elder: “The total cost could reach $1 trillion.” Student Debt Relief — Reparations for Rich White People
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Mayor Muriel Bowser and the District of Columbia public school system have become the public face of vaccine supremacy.” The Public Face of Vaccine Supremacy
- “Zero lessons learned.” Disgraced Chinese Lab Partner Gets ANOTHER Massive U.S. Taxpayer Grant
- “The tyrannical policies of the last two years have been a smashing success.” Chinese COVID Authoritarianism Paved the Way for Biden’s Socialist Tyranny
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Following the drownings of nine illegal immigrants that attempted to cross the Rio Grande river into the United States, Border Patrol officials are pleading for migrants not to attempt the journey.” NINE More Illegals DROWN Amid Biden Border Crisis, Border Patrol Issues Warning
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The ad links far-left bail policies with the horrific Christmas Parade massacre in Waukesha, Wisconsin last year, when a repeat felon released on low bail plowed his car through crowds of pedestrians, killing six and injuring dozens more.” Republicans Slam Mandela Barnes’ Support for Eliminating Cash Bail
- “The city grabbed the national spotlight in 2020 when former Mayor Jenny Durkan proposed a $76 million cut to police funding, according to Seattle P-I. ‘Defund the police’ became the battle cry of scores of protestors in the city following the death of George Floyd, and city leaders eventually made cuts to the department’s budget, Reuters reported.” Seattle Sees Deadliest Month In Recent History After Push To Defund Police
- “The distressing situation in late July led Mayor Eric Adams to call in vain for a special session of the state Legislature to address his repeated requests for a rollback of the controversial 2019 bail-reform law.” Summer 2022 Crime Surged in Nearly Every Major Category, NYPD Stats Reveal
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Network-wide purge.” CNN Staffers Panic as ‘Woke’ Employee’s Heads Roll Under New Company Chief
- “John Harwood says he’s looking forward to ‘figuring out what’s next.'” (suicide – jjs)Another Partisan Hack Just Lost His Job at CNN
- Raichik promised a legal war against the far-left Silicon Valley company in a blog post following her most recent suspension for “hateful conduct,” a charge she vehemently denies. Libs of TikTok Takes on Big Tech: “If Twitter Permanently Bans Me, I’ll Sue Them”
- “Freedom of speech is meaningless if Big Tech gets the final word on what views are allowed to be spoken.” New Antitrust Bills Will Not Protect the Right From Google’s Evil
- “The statement is obviously meant to get your attention. I get that it’s surprising. But it’s not meant to be hyperbolic. I can defend every word of a statement like that. What I can’t defend are people’s misunderstandings and erroneous extrapolations of a statement like that.” U.S. Atheist Sam Harris: “Trump is a Worse Person Than Osama bin Laden,” Who Was “Quite Courageous … Real Integrity”
- “Ruth Marcus is not brave. She’s not a victim. She’s is a narcissist, a nag, a drama queen — and a Strega Nona lookalike.” WaPo’s Ruth Marcus Pretends to Be a Brave Victim When She’s Really a Self-Obsessed Drama Queen
- “According to organisers of the March for Life UK, a record 7,000 people came out to decry the proliferation of abortion in Britain and the new pregnancy-ending pills by post system that the so-called Conservative government of Prime Minister Boris Johnson has instituted.”Exclusive Video: Pro-Abortion Activists Crash London March for Life, Chant “I Fuck to Cum, Not to Conceive”
- “A citizenry that is habituated to provide for its own defense is also one that has the character to oppose tyrannical tendencies of their government.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s Egregious Misunderstanding of the Second Amendment (no, even he understands exactly what it is which is why he wants it gone – jjs)
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I]t is hard to shake the sense that the School Board is restricting the speech because the Board disagrees with both Mr. McBreairty’s opinions and the unpleasantness that accompanies them.” Pushback: Maine Parent Wins Lawsuit Against School Board for Attempting to Ban Him
- “The survey, which queried American parents with children enrolled in kindergarten through the 12th grade, found that 42 percent of parents are satisfied with U.S. education, down from 51 percent in 2019.” Parents’ Satisfaction With Education Plummeted Since Start of Pandemic
- “It’s probably not surprising that, when Gallup broke down the results by party, Republicans are less satisfied with the state of K-12 education in America today than Democrats are. Only 30% of those surveyed who identify as Republican or lean Republican declared themselves satisfied with education, while just over half of those who are Democrats or lean Democrat say they’re satisfied.” New Poll: Americans Are Increasingly Dissatisfied With K-12 Education
- “The incident at BYU has led me to reevaluate our home-and-home, and I don’t feel that this is the right time for us to engage in this series.” Hate Hoax Fallout: U. South Carolina Cancels Games Against BYU Following “Racist Incident” For Which There Is No Evidence
- “This failure at the bottom comes from our middle-class fixation on college as the only path to productive citizenship and living.” Jobs Not Jail: Bring Back Vocational Education
- “The original name for these activities was communist ‘re-education.’” Calling Out the Cult of Social Justice Education
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “A remarkable and convincing answer.” Watch as AZ Gov Candidate Kari Lake Destroys the Left’s 2020 Election Narrative in Less Than 90 Seconds
- “An outside, unbiased observer might call disenfranchising thousands of Green Party supporters voter suppression, but Democrats don’t care.” Democrats Are The Real Threat To Democracy — Just Ask The Green Party
- The complaint also argues that “several Michigan election laws were violated when Secretary Benson allowed the use of illegal drop boxes, permitted illegal acquisition of ballot containers that facilitated ballot harvesting, and allowed election authorities to spend public funds for private purposes.” Michiganders Blast Secretary of State Who Claims Her Hands Are Clean In 2020 Election-Funding Scheme
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The school calls the safety concerns ‘baseless.'” California School District Trying To Oust Christian School Citing Building Safety
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Former San Francisco public works boss Mohammed Nuru gets seven years in prison.” Mohammed Goes to Jail
- “I’m not saying any of the alternatives wouldn’t come down on the right side against globalism or endless war. What I am saying is Trump still has the loyalty of the Republican base because he already has. As it stands, the former President is the only candidate who’s been thoroughly vetted. And he really hasn’t wavered.” Former Rep Jason Lewis: Trump Took a Sledgehammer to the Establishment. America Needs Him to Do it Again In 2024
- “Meanwhile, the Biden [junta] is determined to grow its base of dependent Americans.”Pappy O’Daniel, Warm Up the Biscuits for the GOP and Its Disappearing “Constituency”
- Robert Spencer: “But guess what percentage of Dems prefer someone else, anyone else, but Old Joe. . .” Biden Filed to Run Again in 2024 — or Did He?
- “On Wednesday, the Republican National Committee opened its first ever Hispanic Outreach Center in Colorado, situated just north of Denver in Colorado’s newly drawn eighth congressional district. Considered a toss up between the two parties this November, the district holds the largest share of Hispanic voters in the state at 38 percent.” Republicans Set Sights on Hispanic Vote in Colorado
- “Forget the agitprop pundits and polls. The GOP has a very strong candidate that could flip a Senate seat on blue state Washington.” Patty Murray’s Senate Seat in Washington State May Be a Winnable GOP Pick Up
- “We are in the throes of the ravages of socialism. Why would anyone vote for more of this?”Do Leftists Really Expect Us to Vote to Destroy the Country?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “As estimated 70,000 people took to the streets of Prague for the ‘Czech Republic First’ demonstration.” Czech Republic: Surging Energy Prices Trigger Massive Anti-Government, Anti-EU Protests in Prague
- “Voters in Chile rejected a brand new proposed Constitution that would have made the conservative Latin American country into one of the most far-left countries in the world.”Voters In Chile Reject Attempt To Adopt New Far-Left Constitution
- “The founder of a major microchip producer has reinstated his Taiwanese citizenship and pledged to spend $32 million of his own money to train ‘civilian warriors’ to prepare for a Chinese invasion.” Taiwanese Billionaire Puts Up $32 Million to Train Army of ‘Civilian Warriors’ Against Chinese Invasion
- “[U.K. Foreign Secretary Liz] Truss has promised tax breaks and small government, echoing her heroine Margaret Thatcher, but a fragile economy and the war in Ukraine will make it difficult to enact her policies.” Britain’s Next Prime Minister: Thatcher 2.0?
- “An interview with Rabbi Aryeh Lightstone, one of the diplomatic appointees who helped usher the accords during the Trump Administration.” Two Years After the Passage of the Abraham Accords: A Conversation
- “It is still an open question whether France has completely confessed its responsibility for its sins of the past in participating in the Holocaust.” Holocaust Repression Among the French
- Robert Spencer: “So why is it so hard to find it?” Lefty Rag Says ‘Islamophobia’ Is Worse Than Ever
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “There is no remedy in the federal statutes governing the census and apportionment to correct this problem. The scope of this problem was unusually high, and the Census Bureau has not offered any explanation as to how this happened.” Hans von Spakovsky Op-Ed: The Federal Gov’s Bungled Census Is Bad News For Red States. Here’s Why.
- “The only thing it’ll accomplish is putting people out of jobs.” New York, Learn from London’s Mistakes — Congestion Pricing Doesn’t Work
- “Recent actions by the Democrats in Sacramento lead us to understand that there is no limit to leftist insanity.” California Goes Over the Edge
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Right now the odds remain high this launch will not occur in 2022.” NASA to Roll SLS Back to Assembly Building, Delaying Launch by Weeks at Minimum
- “When it comes to the Sun and our general lack of understanding as to why it has this eleven year solar cycle, past performance is no guarantee of future results.” Sunspot Update: Solar Activity Continues to Exceed Sunspot Predictions
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Gustavo Arnal, who was the chief financial officer of BBB, is among the defendants named in a class-action suit that accuses him, Chewy.com founder Ryan Cohen and others of artificially inflating the troubled housewares giant’s share price.” (in Soviet America, My Pillow land on you! – jjs) Bed Bath & Beyond Exec Gustavo Arnal Faced $1.2 Billion Stock Suit When He Plunged NYC Building
- “Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) scores are a Trojan horse for left-wing totalitarianism; yet, the American right was largely caught off guard by its sudden rise.”ESG and Corporate Totalitarianism
- “Republican-led states are finally taking aim at destructive ESG mandates.” Socialist Investment Advisors
- “The culture of death is growing strong.” Hulu Cuts Maternity and Paternity Leave as Parent Company Disney Pays for Abortion Travel Costs
- Awards are like hemorrhoids. Eventually, every asshole gets one . . . Obama Worship Continues With Barack’s Emmy Win
- “He is enjoying a second act, as evident in his prominent role at Robert McElroy’s first mass as cardinal.” The Rehabilitation of Disgraced Cardinal Roger Mahony
- “A new book exposes their assault on mental health.” The Bullies of Woke
- “The sport as we know it is changing forever.” College Football’s Twilight
HITHER & YON
- “Shavers, who is often considered the hardest punching boxer of all time, had a professional record of 74-14-1 with 68 total knockouts during his 26-year-career that spanned from 1969 to 1995, according to ESPN.” Heavyweight Boxing Legend Earnie Shavers Dead at 78
- “Hilton Kramer rejected political correctness to champion aesthetics and standards in art.” A Serious Critic for Unserious Times
- “Late, great actor proved a solid comic foil in this underrated Cage/Parker romp.” Here’s How James Caan Stole Honeymoon in Vegas
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.