Good morning kids. Hope you all had a nice Labor Day break. Sadly, we are forced to return from that temporary distraction (though the price of food, gas and everything else was I’m sure ever present) to the nightmare that is life in late summer 2022, made even darker and more dangerous by that horrific spectacle at Independence Hall last Thursday night. If history teaches us anything, it’s a fair bet that at some point in the future, we will look back on that event as a reminder of the good old days. It’s bad enough when a national election is stolen, a spurious health “crisis” is used as a pretext and cover to engineer the latter while taking away your own freedom, cities set ablaze, criminals released, perverts and freaks sodomizing your children in mind and body while pulling off their genitals and dressing them in drag, political prisoners locked up under trumped-up charges and the economy intentionally destroyed to “put y’all back in chains,” among other things.
But as of last Thursday, the gauntlet was thrown down insofar as that speech was a declaration of war against half the country. There is no other way to put it. If it was a miscalculation by Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ puppeteers, insofar as just wanting to rally their perpetually angry yet disaffected base, it might have been the biggest one in American political history. You do not brand half the country as a “clear and present danger” merely to get your half to get to the polls come November, which is kind of a moot point given the fact that blue cities and states rig elections as a matter of course. But I digress.
Whatever the intention in crafting that speech, I want to move past mere analysis and put the words in context, so as to peek over the horizon at what’s to come, and considering Mar-a-Lago and the scores still languishing in jails as a guest of Lavrentiy Garland, already here.
When I was deputy executive secretary (ambassadorial level) at the United Nations in Geneva from 1988-1992, the wall fell and the geopolitical realities completely shifted. During the end of the Cold War my office was bugged, my house was bugged, my car was bugged, and I had a death threat. It wasn’t Tanganyika. It was the KGB. Consider the reality recently for us Trump supporters—it wasn’t the KGB or another adversary up to no good. It was our own FBI. . .
. . . On March 27, 2018 I flew on a long international flight into Boston’s Logan International airport. I was to connect to a domestic flight enroute to my in-law’s house, just outside of Cleveland, Ohio for the Easter holidays. After exiting the plane, I was escorted to a special line for passport control. There, I was formally detained and asked to wait, along with my wife who was traveling with me. They would not say why, and I found it most curious as I was a frequent flier and went back and forth between the United States, U.K., and Europe and elsewhere many times a year. I never had such treatment.
After about 20 minutes left waiting, we were taken by a TSA official and an FBI agent to a separate hall where they thoroughly checked my suitcase and asked about any electronic devices, phones, or computers I had in my possession. This all seemed very foreboding and I have never experienced anything like this before, unless you include trips to Communist China or in the old world to eastern bloc countries as a diplomat. What’s going on, I thought? When they found nothing suspicious and would not answer my questions about why they were detaining me, they separated me from my wife and told her to wait in a lounge, without explanation, while I was to be interviewed. That is all they said. Naturally, this left her in a state of total confusion and near panic. What had I done? Why me? Why this arrangement and detention? . . .
. . . I was unfazed and very dubious about why they thought I knew anything. I couldn’t help but wonder: had they read a copy of my soon-to-be-released book, The Plot to Destroy Trump: How the Deep State Fabricated the Russian Dossier to Subvert the President? The timing of this interrogation along with the nearing publication date just days off, seems to me to suggest, yes, they had read it. Closely, and with a fine-tooth comb. . .
. . . I called the special counsel’s office the next morning and they said it would be better to appear later, which we agreed would be April 13 and they would pay for my travel, room and board. I told them I had legal representation and asked that they establish contact. For the record, that excellent counsel, over months and months, ended up costing me about $60,000. The deep state was sending a signal and had no doubt read my detailed book which implicated them. They wanted to intimidate me. . .
. . . I am not and have never been an operative, have no Russian contacts, and—aside from appearing on air and in print often to defend and congratulate our Donald J. Trump—have done nothing wrong. What message does this send? I will tell you—stay clear of Trump and all things Trump or the globalists and deep state will get you as they say, “seven ways to Sunday. . .”
. . . The FBI told me, and my lawyers, I was only a witness never a target. The affidavit says otherwise. They lied. Clearly, they wanted to “Papadopoulos” me, to turn a surname into a verb.
The FBI surveils people constantly, without their knowledge, without authority to do so, and even if you are outside the country. The Fourth Amendment is out the window. . .
. . . The FBI needs to be exposed for what it has become and how it has betrayed the nation and its very own motto.
God bless Theodore Malloch. After all we, and especially he, have and has been through, whether or not this piece was written before or after the Triumph of the Swill speech last Thursday, the fact that he draws that conclusion at the end of his piece is either cluelessness or complete denial of reality. The FBI “needs to be exposed?” The FBI has been exposed. It needs to be absolutely dismantled. But it goes way beyond the FBI. Beyond its Munchausen’s-by-pretext proclivities to both justify its existence and act as enforcer for the Globalist agenda, it’s still merely a cog, an important one for sure but merely a cog, in the machine that is the State formerly known as Deep but now in your face.
There is no reforming the FBI just as there is no reforming of our political system. Beyond the absolute corruption, half the country (figuratively if not literally) that backs this junta and movement wants to see the other half, that is all of us who still identify as American-Americans, completely subjugated or dead. Now re-read this piece and the events in the interrogation room and place it forward at some point in the not too distant future with Independence Hall bathed in Leni Reifenstahl/Albert Speer lighting and Sponge-Brain Savonarola shrieking at you on TV. Maybe then, Malloch and his wife would not have made it out of that airport. At least not out the front door on their own two feet.
Nacht und nebel anyone? And next time, put yourself in their shoes but instead of the FBI, Agent 86,999 from the newly conscripted Waffen-IRS comes to your door with an audit in one hand and a .45 in your face. Think that that’s hyperbole? Last Thursday, you and the people you vote for were just declared “semi-fascists” and a “clear and present danger” to the republic. Quote-unquote. Toxoplasmosis enthusiast Jennifer Rubin, as just one example, squealed with glee at the prospect of mass arrests. UPDATE: It appears as if Rubin’s Tweet was faked. That said, her views to date make it clear that she would not exactly be protesting mass arrests of conservatives. The real kind, not her kind
If they can’t convince you to vote for them, if they can’t rig enough elections to ensure winning, if they can’t guarantee rulings or even long-standing laws like Roe won’t last, if everything they do even with control of the government crashes and burns, then there is only one alternative for them. Seize absolute power and cancel elections. They have to destroy democracy in order to save democracy.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “One man’s experience demonstrates how the FBI needs to be exposed for what it has become and how it has betrayed the nation and its very own motto.” The FBI Exposed
- “The sex and gender binary was produced out of colonialism” Daniel Greenfield: Transgender Historical Revisionism
THE THING’S SPEECH AFTERMATH
- Michael Walsh: “After Joe Biden’s disgraceful speech last week —the worst and most deliberately provocative bully pulpit address in American history—many people have finally woken up to the very real threat threat of Leftist fascism (historically, there is no other kind) and its burning desire for civil war, and have begun asking themselves: what if this idiot is serious?” From Hell’s Heart
- “The ‘antifascist’ party coalition Biden plans to build resembles the early stage of the Soviet seizure of power in Eastern Europe after World War II.” Biden’s Soviet “Antifacsism”
- “His attempt to stigmatize millions of voters instead of addressing real issues may be a fatal blunder.” Could Biden’s Divisive Rhetoric Cost Democrats Congress?
- “Delivered from what looked like Satan’s front lawn.” Joe Biden’s Nuremberg Rally
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “The nonstop partisan gaslighting justifies accusations by Trump and his supporters that the Justice Department largely exists to criminalize political dissent in America.” Former Feds Give Justice Department a Bad Name
- Very insurrectionist: “Trump is an illegitimate president.” VIDEO of Democrats Denying Election Results In 2000, 2004, and 2016
- Jamie Raskin. QED. Democrat Election-Denier Claims Denying Elections is One of the “Hallmarks” of Fascism
- “Yet it is astonishing how many people fail to realize that the unimaginable is happening under their very noses, that the land of the free and the last stay of a great civilization is a hair’s breadth away from submitting to the ideological taxation of the unrepresented and returning to the status of a colony, this time a colony of the Left. Caveat civitas. Re-Colonizing America
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- Cannon also ruled that the DOJ must suspend its use of Trump’s items for “investigative purposes” while the special master conducts its review, but also noted that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence could continue its “classification review and/or intelligence assessment.” Judge Suspends DOJ Investigation of Trump, Grants Special Master Request
- The judge determined that the government had not shown a “callous disregard” for the former president’s constitutional rights, but that the former president did have “an individual interest in and need for the property seized.” Judge: Government Seized “Medical Documents” From Trump’s Home
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “While Europe and other developed countries tilt at windmills, everyone should bundle up and collect firewood as they prepare for a long cold lonely winter.” Will it be a Long, Cold, Lonely Winter for Europe?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Immigration Act of 1990, signed by then-President George H.W. Bush, greatly expanded the number of visa programs and created today’s business model where employers import foreign visa workers in droves to take American jobs in blue-collar and white-collar industries.” Labor Day: Feds Annually Outsource over Half a Million American Jobs to Foreign Visa Workers
- “The biggest recessionary factor that should have alarm bells ringing is new orders for business, especially manufacturing, which are plummeting.” A Massive Economic Storm is Already Overhead and Nobody Seems to Notice
- “Could set minority buyers up for a failure.” Major Financial Outlet on BoA Lending Scheme
- Karine Jean-Pierre (spurious): “But would they create 10 thousand billion gazillion ones?!”Study: U.S. Tariffs on All Foreign Imports Would Create 10 Million American Jobs
- “In its perverse way, gambling is the purest of all businesses. It uses an arbitrary event to redistribute money. It could be a harmless business, over the long term, except for two problems: the house and the addict.” America’s Bad Bet on Sports Gambling
* * * * *
- “In a move that is separate from the widely-publicized $10,000 loan forgiveness but in many ways more radical, the Biden [junta] used a “waiver” to stop enforcing the rules of an existing program that allows people to have all remaining student loans forgiven after 10 years of working for the government or a nonprofit.” Union Takes Credit For Biden Forgiving Unlimited Student Loans For Teachers — One Teacher Wrote Off $450,000
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “The decisions being made today are far different than those they were planning to make in the post-covid summer of fun originally planned.” Monkeypox Realities Cloud Gay Dreams of “Invincible Summer”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Despite a record-high number of illegal immigrants pouring into the United States along the country’s southern border, Joe Biden has drastically slowed the prosecution of illegal immigrants in his [so-called] presidency.” NINE More Illegals DROWN Amid Biden Border Crisis, Border Patrol Issues Warning
- “Reporter and press secretary get in a row over the [junta’s] denial of the crisis.” Biden’s Border Cover-Up Becomes Border Standoff
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Celeste Trusty boasts soft-on-crime views and ties to Mumia Abu-Jamal.” Fetterman Taps Cop Killer Ally For Board of Pardons
- “Mass shootings have occurred in cities including Saint Paul, Minnesota, Charleston, South Carolina, Chicago, Philadelphia and Cleveland, killing at least 15 people during Labor Day weekend so far, according to the Gun Violence Archive. Most of the cities are run by Democratic mayors.” Mass Shootings Sweep Democrat-Run Cities During Labor Day Weekend
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Science isn’t what it used to be. And I don’t mean because Dr. Fauci is getting old and is about to retire.” Scientific American Magazine Says Western Science Invented the “Two-Sex Model”
- Robert Spencer: “Another signpost pointing the way to our cultural disintegration.” TimePublishes Glowing Profile of ‘Gender Queer’ Author – Complete With Nonsense Pronouns
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Biden [junta] without question slowed down school reopenings, in concert with Democrats nationwide who were rushing to please teachers unions that fought them.” Team Biden’s Shameless Bid to Dodge Blame for School Closure Damage
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “According to the RNC press release, the lawsuit seeks to challenge ‘the illegal and unfair practice of some [Pennsylvania] counties allowing voters to ‘cure’ defective mail ballots while others do not.’” RNC, Other Conservative Groups File Lawsuit Against Pennsylvania For Illegally Altering Ballots
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “He might win money, but doing what he apparently loved has been denied him, merely because he was a Christian.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Fire Chief Fired for Attending a Christian-Affiliated Leadership Conference
- “She – and her fellow travelers – can dish it out, but they can’t take it.” Google Employee Furious with Company For Not Being Anti-Israel Enough
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democrat Jared Golden took thousands from environmentalist group pushing for fishing regulations” This Congressman Boasts Support for Maine’s Lobster Industry. He Voted To Strengthen the Agency Set To Crack Down on Lobstermen.
- “A back-to-back comparison of two rallies in the same city speaks volumes.” As in 2020, Trump Speaks to Tens of Thousands and Biden Speaks to Tens
- “He’s been away 23 days just in the past month.” Report: Biden Has Spent 40% of His So-Called “Presidency” on Vacation
- “It was like a family reunion with 12,000 strangers.” Trump’s Rally in Pennsylvania Was a Pivotal Moment in History
- “Mr. President, I am not your enemy.” Viral Video: An American Patriot and Black Immigrant Tells Biden Why He is MAGA
- Time to call in newly minted Waffen-IRS Agent 86,999 to “investigate” the miscreant . . . Joe Biden Accuses Heckler of “Destroying Democracy” at Labor Day Speech
- “Since when can we not ask questions about our elections?” Lake asked. “As a journalist for many years, I was a journalist after 2016 and I distinctly remember many people, just like you, asking a lot of questions about the 2016 election results, and nobody tried to shut you up.” Kari Lake Obliterates Left-Wing Election Rhetoric: It’s Not ‘Divisive’ To Ask Questions
- “Republicans and Democrats can both point to signs of promise—and peril.” Mixed-Term Elections
- With the fashion resources Clinton presumably has at her disposal at any given time, it’s baffling how her wardrobe choices are so strikingly bad that they continue to make headlines. It’s probably safe to say that she can go back to dresses now, though, as photogs are definitely not lining up to take “suggestive” lingerie ad shots of her nowadays. BARF: Hillary Clinton Reveals What ‘Suggestive’ Situation Forced Her Into Wearing Pantsuits
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Truss, a mother of two and a staunch admirer of the UK’s Conservative PM Margaret Thatcher, will become Britain’s third female leader.” Who is Britain’s New Prime Minister Liz Truss?
- “The UK’s new Prime Minister is essentially preparing to authorize a massive taxpayer-funded handout to ensure Britain’s underclass don’t go on criminal looting sprees.” A Strange Time in the UK
- “How the deal will fuel terror and instability in the region and beyond.” The Iran Nuke Deal and the Ayatollahs’ Economic Might
- “More evidence of its ‘world-island’ ambitions.” China Moves to Buy Off Africa
- “New Delhi launches first home-built aircraft carrier; bolsters defenses along the China border.” India Builds Up Border and Maritime Defenses Amid Rising Chinese Threat
- Humberto Fontova: “But in Cuba, the walls never came down.” “Mr Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall!”
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden ordered a drawdown of military forces in Afghanistan, and he picked a PR date of September 11. So he ordered a drop from 2500 to 650 military troops and we did this before evacuating American citizens. Our general officers didn’t push back. I was really upset about that. They later said they disagreed with it, but they followed the orders that were given.” Marine Vet Stu Scheller Slams Pentagon Leadership for Lack of Moral Courage
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The clots range in size and are long, worm-like and can stretch from a few inches to several feet long, according to The Epoch Times. Preliminary research suggests that the clots are predominantly made of protein cells, and that the production of the clots is brought about by spike proteins in the body, according to statements made to the outlet.” New Research Shows Strange Bodily Phenomenon Beginning In 2020 (2020? hmm, what a co-inky-dink – jjs)
- “Deane Waldman, M.D.: “The healthcare provisions in the badly misnamed ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ are guaranteed to lower quality and access to healthcare.” Biden’s Healthcare Regulations Kill Americans, and Freedom
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “SpaceX’s 40 launches matches the U.S.’s entire total in 2020, and was only exceeded by the U.S. six times since the dawn of the space age in 1957.” SpaceX Launches Another 51 Starlink Satellites and Orbital Tug
- “The $51 million is the most any private aerospace commercial company from India has ever raised in a single funding round.” Indian Rocket Startup Raises $51 Million in Private Investment Capital
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Doctor poses for a picture with the child she just mutilated.” Post From ‘Gender Affirming’ Surgeon With Patient Goes Viral
- “The point isn’t just to break down the ‘gender binary.’ It’s to break down the family in order to reshape society.” The Transgender Movement Isn’t Just Targeting Kids, It’s Targeting Families
- “It will immerse young minds in learning environments that condition them to believe, without critical thinking, that the biological idea of sex is false.” Biden’s New Title IX Proposals Will Codify the Gender Derangement of the Left
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Disgraced Senator dodges Deuce Bigalow‘s complaint for one very good reason.” Al Franken’s Pathetic Attempt to Defang Rob Schneider’s SNL Critique
- “Hollywood needs more people with the courage of the crew who made My Son Hunter.” A Cry of Defiance Against the Deep State
- “The Argentinian pope doesn’t even seem to like Catholicism.” The Next Pope Should at Least be Catholic
- “The lawsuit alleges that all exclusive legal rights to produce any film that depicts the Colored Hockey League that existed from 1895 to the 1930s belong to him, according to a report from The New York Post.” Former NBA Union Boss Files $10 Million Lawsuit Against LeBron James, Drake and Future for Allegedly Stealing “Intellectual Property Rights: to a Hockey Film
HITHER & YON
- “Ehrenreich’s concern with the baleful political influence of management professionals began early on in her writing career. In 1977, she co-authored an influential essay with her former husband, John, in which they observe that leftist and liberal politics are increasingly dominated by college-educated elites: in their term, members of the professional managerial class. More than 40 years later, the ‘PMC’ critique they launched continues to provoke debate.” Barbara Ehrenreich, Scourge of the PMC
- “London’s elegant street of haberdashers may be demolished in favor of ‘mixed-use’ developments.” Savile Row Fights for Its Life Against Our Philistine Fashion Culture
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.