Good morning kids. Wednesday and “President” Groping-Furor’s angry dictator act last Thursday continues to shock and disgust, that is until the next unthinkable act happens which, as an election that in theory will wipe his party out come November is virtually a lead pipe cinch. In a sane world, losing the majority in Congress would effectively neuter a president’s agenda. Then again, since the New Deal, the legislature has all but willingly ceded its power to the Bureaucracy, which is in theory controlled by the executive branch. At least when a Democrat or the accidental RINO placeholder is in the Oval Office. But I digress.
The half of the country that was blood-libeled and all but officially indicted as traitors were outraged and alarmed. Even some in the propaganda punditry vocally objected to it, though for sure they would shrug their shoulders should mass arrests or even summary executions occur. And yet, Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants did it again on Labor Day:
Biden vilified MAGA voters in his Labor Day speech, just days after he said previous criticisms didn’t apply to all MAGA voters:
BIDEN: “I want to be very clear up front: not every Republican is a MAGA Republican. Not every Republican embraces that extreme ideology. I know because I’ve been able to work with mainstream Republicans my whole career. But the extreme MAGA Republicans in Congress have chosen to go backwards, full of anger, violence, hate and division. But together, we can and we must choose a different path forward. (Cheering and Applause) No, I really mean it. We have to. The future of unity, of hope, of optimism. We’re going to choose to build a better America! A better America!”
. . . Biden gave the speech in Wisconsin, so he targeted vulnerable Republican Sen. Ron Johnson. . . Maybe Biden is mad at Johnson because he’s one of the Republican senators pressuring FBI Director Christopher Wray to answer questions about precious Hunter Biden’s laptop. . .
. . . Biden is so respectful and loving of everyone that he is okay with security kicking out people heckling him. He even criticizes the people, describing them as threats to the non-existent democracy in America.
THE PRESIDENT: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don’t — let him — let him go. Let him — he’s — look, everybody is entitled to be an idiot. (Applause.) No, no. Everybody is entitled. (Applause.) Okay?
– – –
His brain might be melting in front of our eyes but when it comes to hurling hate and invective, the half dozen functioning neurons in his frontal lobe are firing away like mad at 110%. Yet after last Thursday and even after this, it’s curious that the one person who has remained absolutely silent should have been screaming the loudest. But, we’re not in a sane world anymore.
Five days after the speech, McConnell has not publicly remarked on Biden’s rhetoric. His office did not respond to several requests for comment from Breitbart News that spanned several days.
Biden gave the remarks on Thursday outside of a red-lit Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and targeted millions of “MAGA Republicans,” stating they “represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic” . . .
. . . While McConnell has not commented on Biden’s speech, he also lagged in remarking on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s unprecedented raid of former President Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence in Palm Beach, Florida, last month.
McConnell does not have dementia. Yet. But his silence is as horrific and in a sense worse than Jon Meacham’s words (looks like he wrote it). But it is revealing. And speaking of the Gestapo raid on Mar-a-Lago, look what the FBI is claiming it pulled out from between Barron Trump’s mattress and boxspring, aside from a well-worn copy of Tropic of Cancer and the December ’72 issue of Beaver Hunt: “NUKE-U-LURR SEEKRITZ!”
It says so right there on the cover and besides, they’re from the FBI so you have to believe them, right? Pfft.
Y’know, how convenient that after Trump is labeled the greatest threat to national security since the Rosenbergs, who the Left has been shrieking for 70 years were actually patriots and/or patsies, the FBI finds the secrets that after the first few days they somehow couldn’t find no matter how how many of Melania’s panties they sniffed. “Foreign national nuclear capabilities.” This from the junta that is all but palletizing Lawrence Livermore Laboratory along with a few hundred billion more from Obama’s stash and flying it to Tehran.
All of this — ALL. OF. THIS. — is because one outsider who only had an inkling of how rotten and corrupt our government was had the gall to actually win a presidential election and tried as best as he could to stop it. For that most absolute mortal of sins, he had to be destroyed. And by extension, we now have to be destroyed.
There’s a lot of talk about the upcoming midterms as well as 2024 and gallons of ink and pixels have been spilled already about the potential candidacy of Trump. I’m going to state here for the record that while I think that elections are crucially important, I think going forward they are going to be meaningless given the state of affairs in and outside of DC. The fact that we have to accept the fact that election-rigging is real and that we have to have enough votes to overcome it is evidence enough that things are no longer as they should be, by a long shot.
I have had conversations with cobs and colleagues about Trump, his successes, failures and what his future and our future is going forward. Some of that debate has been reasoned and logical, and those who say he should not run and are in favor of Ron DeSantis as being the standard-bearer in ’24 make very good points. In fact, to the extent that I too lean towards supporting his candidacy. But unfortunately, some folks who I dearly respect are allowing what can only be charitably described as a latent form of Trump derangement to make the argument against him. It’s almost as if they are blaming the victim of a gang rape for dressing too provocatively. Is it my imagination, or do I get a sense that if the Junta actually succeeded in taking him out, they’d look the other way so long as he was not the candidate? It’s almost like a mirror universe attitude of destroying democracy to save it. Focusing on Trump’s Achilles heels instead of what has been and continues to be done to him and all of us misses a big picture of Sistine Chapel proportions.
So am I switching my support back to him? More importantly, if he does run and even wins, and even if he staffs his entire administration with Judge Roy Beans and not Jared and Ivanka, does he have the actual power to really reverse course? For that matter, ditto Ron DeSantis or anyone else who you think is on our side?
It’s not that I think he should run; it’s almost as if he has to run. But, as I said, I don’t think of Trump anymore as a mere candidate. Whether you like it or not, he is now the leader of a much broader movement to, if not take back America (if that is even possible) but to save us from the abyss. And even then, I don’t think he or anyone can do that, at least not from a position of political leadership such as it was, because the nation itself is lost, the country irreversibly divided and so many institutions corrupted beyond redemption.
We’ll see what happens next. Until then, I can’t wait to see my in box.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Palestinian leadership continues to hail Munich massacre as “heroic operation” and Black September terrorists as “martyrs.” 50 Years On, Remembering the Munich Olympics Massacre
- “Transhumanists march on.” Synthetic Embryo With Brain and Heart Formed Without Using Eggs or Sperm
- “What’s the point of ‘interrogating’ people entering the United States when the TSA, Homeland Security, and the State Department were already supposed to have screened them?” (and when anyone can wade across the Rio Grande and made into an instant 1st class “citizen” i.e. Democrat? – jjs) Security Theater in a Bureaucratic State
- Betsy McCaughey: “Teacher-training programs and graduate schools of education have stopped focusing on classroom management, lesson planning and pedagogy. Fewer than one in four emphasizes training teachers in the ‘science of reading.’ The new focus is how to turn children into activists.” Why Schools Won’t Tell Parents What Their Kids Are Being Taught
- Kurt Schlichter: “. . . As they lead us toward an American apocalypse.” Leftists Want You to Shut Up About the Disaster They Are Provoking
- “We’re into a pre-crime, Minority Report type of world where the FBI believes it can take constitutional rights away from anyone it thinks possibly might pose a threat in the future,” said Robert Olson, outside counsel for GOA. The FBI Secretly Pressured Americans to Waive Away Their Gun Rights
THE THING’S SPEECH AFTERMATH
- “Yikes: 62.4% of those who belong to another party or don’t belong to a party disapproved of Biden’s speech.” Poll: Majority of Americans, Including Independents, Found Biden’s Primetime Speech “Dangerous”
- “Five days after the speech, McConnell has not publicly remarked on Biden’s rhetoric. His office did not respond to several requests for comment from Breitbart News that spanned several days.” McConnell Remains Silent on Biden’s Speech Attacking MAGA Movement
- “Submerged beneath other disturbing ideas in his speech last week, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] insinuated that he’d keep working for Americans—so long as they didn’t disappoint him.” Will Biden Quietly Quit?
- “Biden has not just appeased the extreme left of his party by canceling pipelines and erasing the southern border, he has become its cheerleader while eviscerating everyone who voted against him in the 2020 presidential election as white supremacists, racists, and domestic terrorists.” Biden–The Great Divider and a Threat to American Democracy
- “‘Orange Man Bad’ is the only strategy Democrats have.” Biden’s Speech Was the 2020 Playbook All Over Again
- “While plenty of critics blasted Biden’s language, many others took note of the conspicuous placement of the marines in the background. Presidents [real or like this one, phony] typically refrain from using the U.S. military as props when making political speeches, and the presence of the marines gave Biden’s speech an ominous undertone.” Former Military Leaders Warn Of Politicized ‘Civil-Military Environment’ Following Biden Speech
- Robert Spencer: “The ravenous bureaucracy is already firmly in place.” Biden and the Dems Are Skipping Straight to the Final Stage of Socialism
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Thank goodness we don’t live in a democracy because those MAGA voters and “Trumpies” (Biden’s word, not mine!) sure want to destroy democracy!” Biden Demeans MAGA Voters in Vile Labor Day Speech, Including Recycled Lies About January 6
- “He’s spent a week literally calling half the country violent extremists.” Video: Biden Says He “Ran to Restore Decency, Honor, and to Treat People With Respect”
- “A New Mexico judge permanently banished a county commissioner from U.S. public office Tuesday for insurrectionary conduct related to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.” Walking Around Outside the Capitol is Now Officially “Insurrection,” Says Judge
- Doocy asked the press secretary about false claims that the 2016 election was “stolen” as the White House repeatedly argues that “MAGA [Make America Great Again] Republicans” pose a threat to democracy over their claims about the 2020 election was fraudulent. The press secretary said the White House will focus on the present rather than 2016. Peter Doocy Reads Karine’s Old Tweets Claiming Trump Stole 2016 Election To Her Face
- Jeffrey Lord: “The party of election deniers and violence.” Jamie Raskin Admits: Democrats Are Fascists
- “The first sign: all the broadcast TV channels stop regular programming and just run music.”January 6 Was Not a Real Insurrection. Take it From Someone Who Lived Through One
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- I smell the equivalent of a dime bag of heroin planted by a crooked apple-robbing Al Neri type. FBI Agents Discover Information On Foreign Nation’s Nuclear Capabilities at Mar-A-Lago, Report Says
- Margot Cleveland: “The federal judge’s 24-page order further calls into question the DOJ’s targeting of Trump.” Special Master Order Reveals Biden’s Direct Involvement in Trump Raid and Six Other Bombshells
- “Weeks after the raid, memos were released proving that the Biden administration coordinated with the Department of Justice and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) to launch a criminal investigation into Trump’s alleged mishandling of classified documents and to refute Trump’s assertions of executive privilege.” New Evidence of Biden’s Role in the FBI Raid of Trump’s Home
- “The opinion, I think, was wrong, and I think the government should appeal that. It was deeply flawed in a number of ways. I don’t think the appointment of a special master is going to hold up. Even if it does, I don’t see it fundamentally changing the trajectory. In other words, I don’t think it changes the ball game as and so much as we will have a rain delay for a couple of innings.” (go fuck yourself – jjs) Bill Barr: Special Master Ruling “Wrong,” Will Be Overturned if DOJ Appeals
- “Real betrayal occurs when an ally turns into a bystander. Nobody expected Barr to be partisan, he just had to do his job.” Bill Barr Reveals His True Colors — Again
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “I love the fact that California is unabashedly bold about (green) energy policy,” Granholm stated, calling the state as a green “leader” for the rest of the country. “California’s boldness has … shaped our willingness in the federal government to move further and faster,” she said of California’s green energy policies. California’s Grid Braces For Failure Just Days After Biden’s Energy Secretary Praises State’s Green Policies
- “The return of coal-fired power and the pause on the scheduled shutdown of German nuclear plants — which former Chancellor Angela Merkel greenlit following the 2011 nuclear meltdown in Fukushima, Japan — also occurs after Russian state energy company Gazprom cut off natural gas shipments through the Nord Stream 1 pipeline over the weekend. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters that the nation may resume gas shipments if Western sanctions are eased.” Germany Reverts To Burning Coal, Will Keep Two Nuclear Plants Open Ahead Of Winter Months
- “Dutch farmers protesting draconian climate edicts have claimed a scalp.” Is the Tide Turning in Holland?
- “Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin won’t tie his state to California’s madness. Other states should follow suit.” Red State Legislatures Should Pass Laws Protecting the Internal Combustion Engine
- “. . . Washington State’s Democrat Governor Jay Inslee and Senator Patty Murray want to follow California’s disastrous example. The pair have been advocating for breaching the lower Snake River federal hydroelectric dams in Washington state which provide power not just to Washington but nearby states as well including California.” Washington State Democrats Are Determined To Attain California’s Energy Problems
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This latest financial struggle hits as Americans have already been walloped with runaway inflation, higher food prices, historically expensive commutes, and rocketing interest payments on revolving debt.” In Biden’s America, 1 in 6 U.S. Households Can’t Afford Their Energy Bills
- “This is not quite a housing crash. Experts are calling this a housing recession, but massive price drops are unlikely because inventory is still low. However, there’s a consensus that the market is cooling down.” Housing Market Cools Off, Enters Housing Recession
- “If it becomes law, the fast food measure would set an example that unions hope to export elsewhere, while raising inflation.” This California Bill Would Outlaw Fast Food and Intensify Inflation
- “Economically ignorant legislators and courts fail to recognize that price increases during shortages are a necessary signal to keep products on the shelves.” Gougers Deserve a Medal
- “Through deliberate and easily reversed policies, the cost-of-living in America is being elevated to empower the wealthy and impoverish everyone else in the name of equity and fighting climate change.” The Two Most Destructive Frauds in History
* * * * *
- “Is any of this worth it, or fair?” With Biden Loan Bailout, Federal College Aid Could Top $270 Billion a Year
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “. . . what about all those skeptics like myself who never trusted the government, and got blacklisted because of this skepticism? We were right then. We are right now. Who will get us our reputations back? Who will end the ostracization and isolation that this vindictive blacklisting culture imposed on me and many others who refused to abide by the government-imposed foolishness?” The Evidence Continues to Pile Up: The Government’s Strong-Arm Policies Against Chinese COVID Were Utter Failures
- “After the controversial, two-months long coronavirus lockdown of Shanghai, China has once again placed a city of more than 20 million people under house arrest.” Zero- Chinese COVID In China: Lockdowns Of Major Cities Continue
- “The correspondence took place in April 2021 after parents organized and filed lawsuits to reopen public schools in the state of California amid the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic. Butte, Macosky and Fischer did not respond to the Daily Caller’s request for comment.”California Teachers Union Conducted Research On Parent Groups That Wanted To Reopen Schools, Emails Show
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “In my career, I thought I would never see anything worse than methamphetamines, which has been horrible scourge on our population, but this is taking it to a new level. It [is] truly a poison.” ‘Truly a Poison’: Texas Sheriff Describes Fentanyl as a ‘Weapon of Mass Destruction’
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We live in a country where ‘law enforcement’ = killing black folks and arresting women who need to buy tampons,” Champion wrote on her personal Twitter account in response to one post alleging such an episode. “That pretty much sums it up.” Guru Behind Arizona Democrat’s Campaign For State’s Top Law Enforcer Hates Police
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The regime of censorship being imposed on the internet – by a consortium of DC Dems, billionaire-funded ‘disinformation experts,’ the US Security State, and liberal employees of media corporations – is dangerously intensifying in ways I believe are not adequately understood,” Greenwald said on Tuesday to kick off his thread. Glenn Greenwald Unravels Democrat-Sponsored “Regime of Censorship” in Damning Thread
- “Biden said that Trump supporters are extremists. Then more evidence exposed the WH worked with Facebook to censor conservatives. We can’t allow the Dems to pass the Journalism Competition and Protection Act, which allows the liberal media and Big Tech to silence conservatives.” Marsha Blackburn: JCPA Allows Big Media and Big Tech to Collude on Censorship
- “Puck News reported that Licht is considering dismissing [“Jm J”] Jim Acosta and Brianna Keilar from the network, although a report in the New York Post from late last month suggested that Acosta was safe — for now.” New CNN Boss Makes His First Big TV Hires; Next 2 CNN Personalities Likely To Be Fired Revealed In Report
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The school year is set to start [today].” Seattle Teachers Poised To Strike And Delay School Year
- “The 1619 Project’s Nikole Hannah-Jones does not accept correction. Instead, she attacks every critic as a racist or race traitor.” Not Convinced The 1619 Project Lies About History? Look at This Professor’s Forced Confession
- “No parent should ever have to fear the type of retaliation Coach Flynn lived through for simply questioning the curriculum being taught in his child’s classroom.” School District Settles With Coach Who Lost His Job After Objecting to Critical Race Training
- “Passing on to others the wisdom of life experience is a duty to all who have been given this challenging responsibility. This book helps us do it better.” If You Teach Anyone Anything, This 100-Page Book Will Help You Do It Well
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- David Harsanyi: “We can stop talking about the Hillary Clinton email scandal when Hillary Clinton stops lying about it. That day is not today.” Hillary Keeps Shamelessly Lying About Her Emails
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “‘Officer of the Year’ Ismail Quran will keep award and job.” Cleveland Cop Who Praised Hitler on Twitter Will Face No Repercussions
- “Pro-Palestinian radicals seek to suppress the defense of Israel.” Muzzling Free Speech at Berkeley Law School
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Does the Big Guy get 10%?” Hunter Biden-Backed Chinese Energy Firm Posts Record Profit
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The Post linked Harris’s grape story to another seemingly anachronistic tale from her youth that she told during an interview in 2019. When asked which artists she listened to when she smoked marijuana in college, Harris said she listened to Tupac and Snoop Dogg, both of whom did not release albums until at least five years after she graduated from Howard University.” Harris Gets Caught in Bizarre Lie About Never Eating Grapes
- “Their goal is to have Democrats in New Hampshire and other states run against Republican candidates viewed as weak.” If ‘Election Deniers’ Are Such a Threat, Why Are Dems Supporting GOP Election Deniers?
- “Democrats are expected to lose control of the U.S. House of Representatives in November and possibly the Senate as well,” reported Reuters. “Even with control only of the House, Republicans would be able to bring Biden’s legislative agenda to a halt and launch potentially politically damaging investigations.” Reuters Poll: 58% of Americans Disapprove of So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden
- “. . . the move depends on whether Republicans win the House majority during the upcoming midterm elections.” Report: House Speaker Malig-Nancy Pelosi Eyeing Ambassador to Italy Post
- “McConnell and McCarthy are both committed to backing RINOs even at the cost of losing the midterm elections.” RINOs Deny Funding to MAGA Candidates
- “Speaking to steelworkers in Pennsylvania, Fetterman constantly corrected himself and barely finished his final thought about his proposed candidacy.” Watch: John Fetterman Struggles Incoherently in Speech Again
- Murray sidestepped the question, assuring Bash that “what Democratic supporters are doing is working to make sure that we have a Democrat majority in the United States Senate.”Patty “Melt” Murray Defends Dem Donations to “MAGA Republicans”
- “Ranked choice voting showed that Palin simply doesn’t have enough support from Alaskans to win an election and her performance in the Special was embarrassing as a former Governor and Vice Presidential candidate,” Begich said in a statement to the Associated Press.” (RINO shill – jjs) Begich Refuses To Drop Alaska Bid Despite Palin’s Pleas
- “Too many lies for the truth to matter.” Democrats Made Me Not Care Anymore
- Daniel Greenfield: “Its only liberation is from personal responsibility and conscience.” The Immorality of Identity Politics
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “And after seven months, the war continues and Russian Federation coffers are filling with money.” Italy’s Salvini Breaks Ranks: “End Energy Sanctions Against Russia Because We Are On Our Knees”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Liz Truss, who succeeded Boris Johnson on Tuesday as prime minister of the United Kingdom, vowed to address the nation’s worsening energy crisis.” Boris Johnson Out As British Prime Minister; Successor Vows To Solve Energy Crisis
- “[Junta] ignores law that bans products made by Uyghur slave labor.” Congress Wants Answers on How China’s Slave Labor Goods Are Getting Into US
- “Iraq’s leading Shiite nationalist and anti-Iranian may now try to seize full control.” Al-Sadr Retires (Again)
- “Ignoring the incitement to kill Jews and instead, blame Jews.” The Palestinian Authority, the Hebron Massacre, and “The Three Heroes”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- The mayor is a Maoist crackpot who brought this on his own citizens. FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell: ‘Too Early to Tell’ When Jackson, Miss. Residents Will Get Clean Drinking Water
- “A plan to build homes on federal land won’t solve the housing crisis, but it could help.” (the government owning any kind of housing is horrendous – jjs) Small-Ball Housing Policy
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “$3.6 million project will distribute syringes to country’s overdose ‘epicenter.'” Biden Junta is Placing Vending Machines Filled With Drug Supplies in Rural Kentucky
- “It sounds like a bad horror movie script from the 1960s, but it isn’t. The Epoch Times is reporting that embalmers from around the nation are speaking out about strange blood clots they have been finding in the bodies of the deceased since around 2020 or 2021.Embalmers Are Making Shocking Discoveries in the Blood of the Dead
- The authors define “life expectancy at birth” as “the average number of years a group of infants would live, if they were to experience throughout life the age-specific death rates prevailing during a period.” CDC: U.S. Life Expectancy Decreased to 76.1 Years in 2021
- “While the class was spawned out of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic and certain debates pertaining to it, it has now expanded to cover topics like ‘gender-affirming’ care, a euphemism for sex change operations, and dietary advice.” (the school bears the Pritzker family name – jjs) University of Chicago Med School Offers CDC-Funded Course on “Medical Misinformation”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “As with all images from Webb, these are false color, as the telescope views the infrared heat produced by stars and galaxies and interstellar clouds, not the optical light our eyes see.” Webb’s Infrared View of the Tarantula Nebula
- “On September 2nd engineers for South Korea’s Danuri lunar orbiter successfully completed a major course correction, firing its engines to adjust its path towards the Moon.” South Korea’s Danuri Lunar Orbiter Successfully Makes Course Correction
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Wilson’s Hospital School suspended Burke from teaching while he underwent a disciplinary process for refusing to use the preferred pronouns of a student who identifies as transgender, which he said would violate his Christian beliefs, and a court issued an injunction temporarily barring him from teaching, according to RTE. Burke returned to the school anyways, and he was arrested and taken to prison.” Teacher Sent To Jail After Refusing To Use ‘Gender-Neutral’ Pronouns At Ireland School
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “By sharing her story, Jeanette McCurdy may have woken up millions of people to an evil cycle that plays out every day. But are you paying attention and will you speak out the next time you see it?” Children’s Entertainment: A Dark System that May Never Be Resolved
- “Maybe it’s the sexy glasses.” Tucker Carlson Mocks Oscar-Winner Over Her Claim She Has Nightmares About Him
- “Ideological Hollywood is always leaving tons of money on the table.” Crusading Lawyers Hollywoke Won’t Celebrate
- Christian Toto: “Podcaster shares shocking, behind-the-scenes stories of second Hollywood Blacklist.” Adam Carolla: Actors Fear Even Criticizing Chinese COVID-19 Rules
HITHER & YON
- “Wealth, if managed well, can be a positive good, not just a necessary evil.” Property, Properly
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.