Good morning kids. Wednesday and happy days are here again! The Inflation Reduction Act has finally kicked in. Except in Soviet America, inflation reduce YOU! The Dow took an absolute shit of over 1,000 points on the “unexpected” news that inflation skyrocketed. Whatever the vicissitudes and idiosyncrasies of the DJIA may be, every time you go to fill up your tank, buy clothing, or go to the supermarket (Food at Home Index Rose 13.5 Percent Over the Last 12 Months, the Largest 12-Month Increase Since the Period Ending March 1979) you feel it. Yet these raging clown-boners who call themselves “experts” are shocked – SHOCKED! – that their predictions are as they say in the trade, “wrong.” How long before calling them out on being wrong, just like doctors in California for going against the State in speaking honestly about Chinese COVID, or doing public relations work for oil companies aiding and abetting defilers of Gaia is codified into law as a hate crime?
I’ll say this for the junta, their timing is nothing if not perfect. Scheduling an event to officially celebrate a decrease in the inflation rate thanks to its miracle legislation on the same day the stock market tanks in spectacular fashion is karma. Yet, the real question is will their karma run over their dogma? More to the point, will their dogma run over all of us?
This junta — installed against the will of the American people after the theft of a national election — has all but declared war on half the nation as a means to prevent its significant diminution of power come the midterms and then removal from the executive branch two years hence. Oh, fuck it. They’ve declared war on half the nation to cement absolute power forever. Mar-a-Lago was not a one-off event.
The only potential silver lining to this, as the estimable Julie Kelly notes is that “Joe Biden and the ruling class have a lousy track record at winning wars.” My fear is that when it comes to going after us, they’re going to be absolutely fanatical.
Nearly 900 Americans face criminal charges for mostly nonviolent participation in the Capitol protest; lives have been destroyed, even ended, as a result of this cruel, vengeful prosecution recently rebranded the “Capitol Siege” investigation by Graves’ office. The weapons used in the first war on terror—secret surveillance, invasive investigation, armed raids, torture, and political prisons to name a few tactics—have been aimed at Trump supporters across the country in a show of force and intimidation.
“Operation MAGA Fascist” appears to be the commander-in-chief’s unofficial name of the regime’s war on terror against millions of Americans, which now is reaching a version of the Battle of Fallujah but without the bloodshed. (Let’s hope.) The unprecedented FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago on August 8 ratcheted up the fever of the war by a considerable measure—the regime’s desired response. . .
. . . MAGA Republicans, Biden claimed, “embrace anger,” “thrive on chaos,” and “live—in the shadow of lies,” descriptions loaded with irony coming from an angry inveterate liar who has thrown the nation into chaos. Without evidence, Biden further warned that MAGA Republicans have “fanned the flames of political violence.”
Yet that is precisely what Democrats hope to see as a consequence of fixating on January 6. In just the next few weeks, the January 6 select committee will hold another primetime performance as it threatens to compel testimony from Trump and former Vice President Michael Pence; the seditious conspiracy trial of several Oath Keepers, an alleged militia group involved in the Capitol protest, will begin in Washington, D.C.; and the committee’s final report is set for an October 18 release—all to provide fodder to again show how Trump’s base is populated with “insurrectionists” who tried to “overthrow democracy” . . .
. . . the goal is to stoke a political uprising in much the same way these interests accomplished what they wanted on January 6, 2021. It follows a familiar pattern of name-calling, false accusations, and blatant cover-ups in the reckless pursuit of power.
And if they can’t stoke a political uprising, they’ll call on the FBI and perhaps even the Russians themselves (Durham Bombshell: FBI Paid Shady Russian Businessman as a Confidential Informant Against Trump) to help concoct another Gleiwitz radio station incident to declare martial law and all out war on anyone not know to or who will swear fealty to the Junta. Think that that’s crazy talk? Then you’ve been in a coma for the past two years, or longer. Instead of phony pipe bombs the FBI will rig a truck bomb to “accidentally” explode somewhere in red state MAGA country and then railroad some patsies into confessing it was intended for DNC headquarters or Biden’s vacation home. Voila!
The contrast between the president’s call for unity and the FBI’s partisan putsch is a bloodless version of the baptism murders scene in The Godfather, where Michael Corleone participates in his son’s christening while his goons assassinate the heads of the rival families.
So far, the FBI hasn’t fired a shot at Trump World, but the broad, aggressive subpoena action, which also involved seizing the cellphones of two associates, led even The New York Times to call it a “substantial escalation” of the government’s war against the former president.
As a result, the raid on Mar-a-Lago is beginning to look more like the start of something far more comprehensive and dangerous than a narrow one-off limited to official documents.
The developing pattern suggests Biden is committed to helping Democrats in the midterms by giving the party’s Trump haters a pound of flesh while scaring much of the opposition into silence. Attorney General Merrick Garland increasingly appears comfortable as the [junta’s] enforcer, willing to use his power to serve his boss.
The hypocrisy is stunning. Dems accused Trump of trying to weaponize Justice as president but show no qualms about doing exactly that.
Instead of trying to parse their shifting explanations, it’s better to remember what the late John Mitchell once said of the Nixon administration: “Watch what we do, not what we say” . . .
. . . The latest subpoenas come after dozens of other former Trump aides were previously served with demands to provide information on numerous topics, including the planning of the Jan. 6 rally. Separately, state lawmakers and GOP party officials were also reportedly subpoenaed earlier in the summer. . .
. . . In addition, the attempts to criminalize the statements and peaceful efforts to contest the 2020 election made by people close to him, as well as by supporters at the state level, smack of a banana republic.
There is, of course, an ulterior purpose for this madness. For Dems in general, keeping the focus on Trump and what they call “insurrectionists” amounts to an enormous scam of diversion.
They prattle on feverishly and endlessly about extremists and threats to democracy in an effort to distract voters from focusing on sky-high inflation, surging crime and the open border nightmares their policies have produced. If voters focus on those failures, many Dems will be unemployed come January.
For Biden, the stakes are even higher. A Republican-led Congress would mean aggressive investigations of the role the Big Guy played in the access-peddling schemes of his son Hunter and brother Jim Biden.
Honestly, the odds of Biden and anyone in his orbit actually facing real prison time are the same as me going back in time and having a threesome with Ann Margret and Raquel Welch. I think this goes way beyond that. It is to seal absolute power for the anti-American junta forever. Period. As for Goodwin’s quoting of Spiro Agnew, I disagree. You have to watch what they do and what they say. Because the former almost always follows the latter.
“We have to kill and confront [the MAGA] movement,”[Ohio Dem Senate candidate Tim] Ryan told host Willie Geist, adding that only “normal mainstream Republicans” are worth working with. He said this moments after (laughably) proclaiming that he’s “one of the most bipartisan members of Congress” and insisting, “I want to work across the aisle.”
Calling for the death of a movement that represents roughly half of America doesn’t seem like a good strategy if you’re touting your bipartisan bonafides, yet Ryan went there.
Heated rhetoric? Tell that to people like Andy Ngo or Steve Scalise, or Justice Kavanaugh and his family. Biden may have the mental capacity of a wilted kohlrabi, but he clearly, loudly and almost maniacally intoned the phrase “clear and present danger” to describe half this nation. More than a description, it was an indictment. What Julie Kelly and Michael Goodwin describe is the next logical progression, because what Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants declared at Independence Hall was indeed war and he gave marching orders.
That being the case, then if the expected drubbing at the polls this November plays out, how can that be legitimate? More to the point, how can elections be allowed to go forward in the first place if the slate of candidates are indeed a “clear and present danger?”
Watch what they say and do next.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Now, despite White House denials of ill intent, a majority of voters call Biden’s remarks divisive.” Nearly Two-Thirds of Americans, Even Most Democrats, Say Biden’s Attacks on ‘MAGA Republicans’ Are Dividing the Country: Survey
- “Here’s the really important point: The DOJ and FBI have expanded their sweep far beyond January 6.” The FBI Hunted Down Mike Lindell and Seized His Phone
- Julie Kelly: “The only good news is that Joe Biden and the ruling class have a lousy track record at winning wars.” The Regime’s ‘Operation MAGA Fascist’ Gains Ground
- Michael Goodwin: “. . . the raid on Mar-a-Lago is beginning to look more like the start of something far more comprehensive and dangerous than a narrow one-off limited to official documents. The developing pattern suggests Biden is committed to helping Democrats in the midterms by giving the party’s Trump haters a pound of flesh while scaring much of the opposition into silence.” Merrick Garland Stars in Joe Biden’s The Godfather Part IV
- What a charmer. Tim Ryan: We Need to “Kill and Confront” Extremist Republican Movement
- The order follows the recommendations of the state’s task force on reparations for slavery earlier this year, which recommended not only cash payments but also the establishment of racially segregated schools, described as “described as “African American/American Freedmen owned and controlled” institutions. Gavin Newsom Launches ‘Racial Equity Commission’ to Follow Up Reparations Committee
- “There is no logical end to Kamala and every other Democrat leader’s thought process other than: Only we can run things legitimately.” Kamala Harris On NBC: We’re Only a Legitimate Democracy if Democrats Are in Power
- “Foreign terrorism has taken a back seat.” (to phony homegrown “terrorism” – jjs) DHS Chief Says Biggest Terror Threat is Americans Radicalized by “Online Narratives”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Now, the totalitarians in the Democrat-controlled House have begun an investigation (aka harassment) of a new group of recalcitrant naysayers: Public Relations companies that have the audacity to work for fossil fuel companies and blaspheme against the Church of Climate Change.” House Dems Target New Narrative ‘Deniers’ for Persecution
- “Wisconsin Democrat said free enterprise has put world on ‘path to destruction.'” (I’d rather Buckwheat or Farina capitalism, myself. Even Scroono, Rochester or Bojangles capitalism – jjs) VIDEO: Watch Mandela Barnes Say World Must ‘Stymie Capitalism’ To Combat Climate Change
- “Thou shalt not offend Mother Gaia.” Forget the Bible, Listen to the IPCC
- “Bugs, wind turbines and now . . . piss.” Human Urine is Being Mooted as a Fertilizer Alternative For Your Food
- “Even as the world cries out for more nuclear power, the only true clean and reliable source of energy, the single cure for inflation will make building them impossible.” How the Fed Will Strangle New Nukes
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The aging folk musician performed the song “Fire & Rain” to the flood of Democrats on the South Lawn to celebrate Biden’s multibillion-dollar green energy spending bill disguised as an “inflation reduction” law. Joe Biden Brings James Taylor to Celebrate “Inflation Reduction Act” as Stock Market Plummets Over 1000 Points
- “A serious inflation problem.” Top Obama Economist Sounds the Alarm Over Prices as White House Celebrates
- “Gas went down, but electric services at home increased 2.1%.” Inflation: ‘Food at Home Index Rose 13.5 Percent Over the Last 12 Months, the Largest 12-Month Increase Since the Period Ending March 1979’
- “‘This was a disappointing report,’ economist says of Consumer Price Index numbers.” Prices Rise in August, Surprising Economists
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The federal government’s response to [Chinese] COVID was panicked and not thought out. The careless, shotgun approach to disbursing unneeded aid was an invitation for fraud, both at home and abroad.” ‘Careless’: Federal Gov’t May Have Accidentally Sent $1.3 Billion In Chines COVID Relief To People In Foreign Countries, Inspector General Says
- “Shit eating grin woman has been taken down a peg or two. . . New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern now has the nerve to ask for ‘respect’ after everything she’s done to Kiwis over the last 2 years.” The Nerve of This Woman
- “[Chinese] COVID-19 has opened an ugly and possibly irredeemable gash right in the heart of America, as well as countries around the world.” For the Want of a Nail
- “The Golden State attempts to create scientific consensus on [Chinese] Covid through government force.” California’s Misbegotten Misinformation Bill
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Hint: this is black on black racism.” The Worst Racist in America
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Scholten criticized ‘immigration raids’ and even shared a how-to guide for illegal immigrants hoping to avoid deportation by ICE.” Swing District Democrat Hillary Scholten Was a Registered Lobbyist for Radical Immigration Group
- “Over the last year, the Biden [junta] added two million new foreign-born residents to the U.S. population — illegal aliens and legal immigrants on green cards and visas — serving as a boon for Biden’s billionaire donors in the financial industry who are some of the biggest beneficiaries of mass immigration and an ever-growing populace.” Census: Biden Grows Foreign-Born Population to Highest Level Ever
- When you have 5 million border crossings just since the time Biden has been in office, every single state in this country is going to feel the pain, every single city, town is going to feel the pain of what is going on, not just with illegal immigration but with the drug crisis that is going on/” Border Patrol Council President: Every Single Town in America Is Going to Feel the Pain of Illegal Immigration
- “She’s dead wrong.” (Manchin lets them tank the economy and thinks he’s still some sort of hero for stating the obvious? – jjs) Top Democrat Senator Blasts Kamala Harris For Claiming Southern Border is “Secure”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Jeffrey Lord: “Pennsylvania Senate race: Fund the police — but release the convicted killers?” Oz Opponent’s Commutation of Convicted Murderer Becomes an Issue
- “Beasley, a former North Carolina Supreme Court justice, argued ‘attempted assault with a deadly weapon’ is ‘not a crime.'” As Judge, Cheri Beasley Wanted Lighter Sentence for Career Criminal Who Possessed “Weapon of Mass Death”
- “I think what you’re seeing in Asheville right now is a culmination of the last several years of pulling police back and not letting them do their jobs like they’re able to do.” Crime Rises in Asheville, NC, and Many Blame the Democrats Who Run the Town
- “The city’s progressive prosecutor has a decision to make.” How Will Memphis Respond to Eliza Fletcher’s Murder?
- “Telles was also seen wearing white bandages on his arms which came from his alleged suicide attempt when he slashed his wrists before being taken into custody last week, according to an arrest report via the Daily Mail.” Las Vegas Democrat Accused of Murdering Journalist Smirks During Court Appearance
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Yes, social media really is that dangerous.” Saving Minds
- Will anyone get punished? Or is it just, “Oh, my bad!” Kansas Publishes Child Sex Abuse Stats From Abortion Clinics 12 Years After Law Passed That Mandated Annual Reports
- David Harsanyi: “The modern left isn’t pro-choice anymore. It’s pro-abortion.” Make Democrats Defend Their Abortion Extremism
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Betsy McCaughey: “Inside the twisted world of progressive indoctrination camps.” The Secret Curriculum
- “Texas A&M offers $100,000 bonus for minority professors only.” Nation’s Largest Public University Hit With Class Action Suit Over Race-Based Hiring Practices
- Now is not the time to go to a school board meeting. It’s too late for that. Now is the time to run for a seat on the school board or serve in your local Parent Teacher Association (PTA).The commies and pedos aren’t at the gate; they’re in your kids’ school.” The Commies and Pedos Are Taking Over Our Schools. Now What?
- “Pedophilia apologistics has been an issue in academia for some time.” Putting Children Last, Again
- “Mandatory Title IX training tells Harvard undergrads they may be subject to disciplinary proceedings for ‘sizeism,’ ‘fatphobia,’ ‘cisheterosexism,’ ‘ableism.'” Harvard Tells Students: “Using Wrong Pronouns” Constitutes “Abuse”
- “All books should be in the library,” Jill said, cutting off Jones before she could finish her question. “All books. This is America. We don’t ban books.” Either Jill Biden is ignorant of what kind of materials are being made available to young children, or she doesn’t care. Jill Biden Thinks It’s Un-American To Oppose Porn in School Libraries
- Robert Spencer: “Now do Islam.” Edgy! Tennessee Tech Hosts Campus Drag Show That Mocks Christianity
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Other election-related pieces of legislation sponsored by Allen in recent years include a 2021 measure to institute permanent, universal mail-in voting, as well as a 2020 bill that granted incarcerated felons the ability to vote.” Proposed D.C. Bill Would Automatically Send Mail-In Ballots To Residents That Are Unregistered To Vote
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “What makes this revelation even more shocking is that Durham confirmed that the FBI was worried about Danchenko’s ties to Russian intelligence a decade earlier.” Durham Bombshell: FBI Paid Shady Russian Businessman as a Confidential Informant Against Trump
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Under Jonathan Greenblatt, the ADL has become a threat to Jews.” The ADL’s Radical Boss Must Go
- So, based on this slogan-filled and very ignorant understanding of the history of the Middle East, NPA feels it can blacklist actual Jewish victims of sexual assault so that all potentialPalestinian victims will feel welcome.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Two Students Harassed and Blackballed From a Sexual Assault Survivors Club Because They Were Jewish
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Candidates are well aware of their obligation to comply with the law and have an affirmative duty to do so. Moreover, when a Senate candidate fails to comply with the disclosure laws, it is indicative as to whether they will comply with the law if elected — and it is especially concerning when they don’t.” Fetterman Mocked Oz For Owning 10 Properties. Fetterman Owns 8, But Didn’t Disclose Them.
- “The campaign claimed that Slotkin’s office had not ‘advocated for’ or been ‘involved in’ any federal contracts or funds accessed by Niowave, according to the outlet. Despite the campaign’s claims, four members of Michigan’s congressional delegation, including Slotkin, promoted the NNSA program that funded Niowave in a December 2020 letter to Acting Administrator Dr. William Bookless.” Rep. Elissa Slotkin Pushed Program That Gave Federal Funds To Her Landlord’s Company
- “I want to thank all of you, cancer patients, survivors, caregivers,” he said as he looked up at the balcony and pointed. Then he added, “and don’t jump from up there, okay?”WATCH: Joe Biden Made the Most Inappropriate Joke to Cancer Survivors
- “The board also called on Fetterman to debate Oz at least twice, before Pennsylvania starts early voting on Sept. 19. Fetterman has said he will debate Oz just one time, in mid- to late-October.” WaPo Says Fetterman Has ‘Squandered Credibility’ Over Health, Urges Democrat To Release Medical Records
- “The shift in allegiance is being replicated across the Texas-Mexico border and is encouraging for Republicans who are campaigning on border security and making a big push to win over Hispanic voters.” ‘Lack of Support From the Federal Government’: Democrats Still Changing to GOP Along the Border Over Immigration, Border Security
- “On Monday, the Sentinel Action Fund announced $5 million to support Republican Senate candidate Blake Masters.” Heritage Action Steps Up In Arizona Senate Race After McConnell Pulls $8 Million From Masters
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Sen. Blackburn says Israel perplexed by Biden [junta’s] drive to enrich Iran.” ‘Tremendous Concern’ Grips Israeli Officials as New Iran Nuclear Deal Inches Closer
- The Syrian sites are being “used to manufacture advanced weapons for Iran and various Iranian proxies in the Middle East.” Israeli Defense Minister: Iran Turning Syrian Military Sites Into Missile Factories For Terrorist Groups
- “Don’t believe anything the Chinese Communist Party — or the American Democrat Party — says.” The Current Lockdowns In China Have Nothing to Do With the Wuhan Coronavirus
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “I think the question of homeownership is a little bit out of my swim lane . . . ” Kirby Dodges Reporter’s Question On Foreign Buyers Purchasing Land Around Military Installations
- “[T]his lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist too… I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESS… [W]e are not the majority, we don’t have power,” the diversity chief continued. “Caudacity” is a portmanteau referencing audacity expressed by white people. ‘Woke’ Department of Defense Equity Chief Kelisa Wing Has History of Anti-White Twitter Posts: Report
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The Obama Presidential Center, if completed, will prove disastrous for Chicago’s South Side.” An Epic Blunder
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Can the Republican Party overcome its libertarian habits and resist the enormously popular, and big-business-backed, push to legalize pot? It’s a tough test of how far the party will go to protect ordinary Americans from the ravages of a not-so-harmless vice.” Conservatism’s Cannabis Test
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “China is continuing its policy, in violation of the Outer Space Treaty, of recklessly dumping rocket stages on others.” China’s Long March 7a Launches Communications Satellite, Dumps Debris on Philippines
- “In the end, this entire FCC program is a rip-off of the taxpayer.” SpaceX Appeals FCC Decision That Cancelled Starlink Subsidy
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The ghastly fad of genital mutilation will end when the lawsuits begin.” Slow-Motion Trans Wreck
- “Only upon disconnecting from social media, leaving online trans spaces, and living with the permanency of surgery, was I able to even entertain the idea that this was a terrible mistake, and I had paid an equally terrible price.” A Detransitioner’s Perspective: Awakening from the Dream of Gender Utopia
- Michael Egnor M.D.: “The best place to start with understanding radical gender ideology is to ask: does it even make sense?” Gender Ideology and the Paganization of Western Culture
- “The guide includes a litany of resources for three to five-year-olds, including videos that talk about transgender ideology. One video shows the story of a biological girl whose parents transitioned her to a boy. Another video encouraged parents to allow young boys to dress as Wonder Woman for Halloween.” Wisconsin Education Department Promotes ‘Gender Expansive’ Resources For Three-Year-Olds
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Disgraced anti-Trump group gets five-part docuseries from Comey Rulenetwork.” Is Showtime Doing Damage Control for The Lincoln Project?
- “Angelo Codevilla’s final critique of our ruling class’ corruption.” America First: A review of America’s Rise and Fall Among Nations, by Angelo M. Codevilla
- Dennis Prager: “Leftism and liberalism have virtually nothing in common. Yet millions of nice liberals support the Left. Why?” Nice People Do a Lot of Damage
HITHER & YON
- “Starr was best known for his role as independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation into the Clintons, which started out focusing on real estate investments and ended up with Clinton’s impeachment after the House charged him with perjury and obstruction of justice for lying about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.” Ken Starr, Former Federal Judge and Clinton Investigator, Dies at 76
- “One of the most significant lessons from the Smyrna fire is how the actions of individuals can make huge differences in countless lives.” In One of History’s Biggest Fires 100 Years Ago, Humble People Became Major Heroes
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.