Good morning kids. Start of a new week and the Left continues to go absolutely apeshit over Ron DeSantis’ genius move of shipping illegal aliens to one of the deepest, bluest hearts of leftist darkness in the country. And one of the wealthiest. Martha’s Vineyard is home, that is a second, third or even fourth home, to many of this nation’s most powerful politicians, business people and media/culture figures. You can bet your bottom dollar (pun intended since that’s where it is) that virtually all of them back open borders and shriek “no one is illegal!” louder than anyone, which is ironic in the extreme given the rush to eject 50 hapless brown-skinned aliens who were enticed by these very people to jump the border in the first place.
Don’t get me wrong; the residents of Martha’s Vineyard, which for all intents and purposes is a suburb of DC and Davos, still want open borders and a human wave of millions of essentially illiterate third world peasantry to flood in and swamp the last vestiges of American society and cultural identity. But the want them to settle in and destroy red state America. What DeSantis has done in this move is expose the ugly, naked hypocrisy of the left both in terms of politics and policy as well as truly repugnant racism — the very thing they have been smearing and sliming us and our nation in order to gain and maintain political power for decades.
It’s sort of a microcosm of what I consider President Trump’s greatest achievement; the exposing of the Democrat-left’s incompetence and hypocrisy not just with words (he is every bit a great communicator in his way as was Reagan) but more importantly with deeds. As CBD and I discussed in the latest episode of the podcast, his economic miracle liberated, at least for a short while, the very core constituencies that the Democrats have been sucking the life out of, alternately wooing them with walk around money and scaring them that whitey/Republicans will “put y’all back in chains” if you vote for them. In the event, blacks, Latinos and every other minority that perpetually votes “D” (or has their ballots checked off “D” even if they don’t) enjoyed record levels of employment, increased wages and were ditching the welfare and food stamp rolls like mad. Trump himself on a campaign stop pointed out the helplessness and hopelessness, cut through the Democrat racist bullshit and got to the heart of the matter by stating what that party had done to them, asking “what have you got to lose” by voting for me? Boom.
The reaction of the loving, open, soft-palmed, Democrat-voting residents? “The horror, the horror”: Mr. Kurtz’s expostulation at the end of Conrad’s Heart of Darknessabout sums it up.
Floundering Florida pol Charlie Crist said that DeSantis’ action “shocks the conscience of any fair-minded human being.” Hillary Clinton said that it was an example of “human trafficking,” while other talking heads decried it as pure “evil.” Documentary filmmaker and anti-American propagandist Ken Burns has just made a film about the Holocaust that explains how the murder of 6 million Jews by the Nazis was, at bottom, if you look at it the right (i.e., the Left) way, the fault of America. Interviewed just as the story about the migrants-come-to-Martha’s-Vineyard was breaking, Burns said that DeSantis, by sending illegal immigrant to Martha’s Vineyard, had taken a page from that “authoritarian playbook” and was “weaponizing human beings for a political purpose” just as you-know-who had done in World War II.
Surreal, isn’t it?
Meanwhile, Gavin Newsom, governor of the failing state of California, wrote to U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland asking him to look into kidnapping charges for those involved in DeSantis’ gift to Martha’s Vineyard. (Newsom did not mention his own habit of shipping homeless people out of San Francisco with “one-way tickets.”) The Babylon Bee was on the case with a story explaining, “Migrants Decline Newsom’s Offer Of Asylum In CA Since They Just Came From A Collapsing Communist Hellhole With No Electricity.”
The outcry was partly amusing, partly malevolent, as Tucker Carlson showed with his customary aplomb. NBC News took to Twitter to quote a “founding member of a foundation which helps refugees” who said that DeSantis sending “asylum seekers” to Martha’s Vineyard is like “me taking my trash out and just driving to different areas where I live and just throwing my trash there.” Trash? . . .
. . . In a single stroke, Ron DeSantis tore the mask of hypocrisy off the smug faces of the liberal elites who love crowing about the virtues of “diversity” and the evils of “whiteness” just so long as they don’t have to suffer any real-world consequences.
Bingo. DeSantis is not backing down and in fact has threatened, and really from his track record you can say promised, to double down. The comparison to the Shoah just shows how absolutely exposed the left have been. And Martha’s Vineyard is DeSantis’ way of upping the ante. He, as well as Texas’ Governor Greg Abbott, suffering an intentionally erased border in their home states and the Junta in DC flying planeloads of illegals all over the country under cover of darkness — including Florida — and having no authority (Constitutional eagles please correct me if I am mistaken) to round them up and ship them back across the Rio Grande, sent them to places where “no one is illegal”: the so-called sanctuary cities and states.
In my former hometown, the Rotting Apple, party boy leftist Eric Adams was voted in to fix what DeBolshevik wrought, which as those with half a Biden brain knew was the equivalent of changing deck chairs on the Titanic. He’s fixed absolutely nothing. If you want to be charitable, you can say he’s somewhat powerless given the Leftist machine in City Hall and in Albany have the real power. But, he’s a fellow traveler for sure (big fan boy of Calypso Louis FarraKKKahn, and a racialist to the core) and wasn’t about to suddenly turn into an acolyte of Rudy Giuliani. Instead, he rails against the usual suspects while proposing anything and everything wrong to fix a problem that he himself has embraced.
New York City shelters are so overwhelmed by the migrant crisis that Mayor Eric Adams is considering using cruise ships as temporary housing.
“We examined everything from the legality of using any type of cruise ship for temporary housing,” Hizzoner during an interview on WCBS Sunday.
“We’re looking at everything to see, how do we deal with this?”
Adams made the suggestion just hours before The Post reported that a record number of 9 buses carrying migrants traveled into the city.
Each bus typically carries between 40 and 50 migrants.
The mayor of New York City blamed Republican governors for what he called an “American crisis” and “humanitarian crisis” in the sanctuary city as it grapples with migrants arriving from Texas. . .
. . . “These migrants and asylum seekers are not coming to any particular city, they’re coming to America,” the mayor asserted, adding, “This is an American crisis that we need to face – a humanitarian crisis that were made by human hands by some of the governors in our southern states. . .”
. . . [ABC’s Jonathan] Karl asked Adams whether he thought New York’s sanctuary policies might be attracting illegal border crossers, to which Adams replied, “No, not at all.”
No, of course not! It’s the fault of white cracker-bastard red state governors who refuse to turn America into a third world shit hole and thereby give Democrat-Leftists absolute power forever. Part of me thinks (that is, hopes and prays) that most Americans, including blacks, Latinos and actual LEGAL immigrants and naturalized citizens who came here the right way because they wanted to flee a third world shit hole instead of turning their new homeland into something even worse than where they came from, see what is going on and reject the rank hypocrisy and lies from the pie-holes of Adams et al.
I think they do. The numbers of formerly solid Dem constituents fleeing the destruction of that party since the Vegetable-in-Chief was installed are growing day by day. Instead of cruise ships or as Chubby Gillibrand and Lori Groot-foot are doing, shipping the illegals to non Democrat parts of their city and state, maybe if they rejected open borders and called for the hiring of 87,000 DHS and INS agents to round up every single illegal alien in this country and ship them back, cut them off from Tio Azucar and ended bilingualism, as well as an immigration moratorium for at least 20 years with a concomitant ramping up of carrots and sticks to ensure ASSIMILATION, they might try that.
Meh, if my aunt had a beard, she’d be my uncle. Well, in this day and age . . .
* * * * *
Can you believe it’s been six years? Time flies when your head is exploding every morning. Seriously, I just want to express my gratitude to all of you for the love and support. And a big thank you to Ace and all of the cobs for the opportunity.
And now the schneurer appeal, if at all possible, please hit the tip jars both here and at CJN. It helps keeps the lights on and keep us going.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Everyone else was making so much money on the new economy that they had no incentive other than to cheer what was paying them, and blame those it harmed for their growing poverty.” The French Exit: A Detroit Love Story
- Sebastian Gorka: “Twenty-one years ago, the threat was jihadis armed with boxcutters and mace. Today, it’s one of America’s two political parties; it’s the Democrat Party and their henchmen in the federal government.” Where Are the Real Men?
- Michael Walsh: “What did socialists use before candles? Electricity.” Virtue Über Alles
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We are now a revolutionary society in decline using the courts, prosecutors, the administrative state, and the law itself to punish enemies, help friends, and declare such asymmetry “social justice.” Equal Justice, They Said
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Nothing less than the total dismantling of the American Stasi is acceptable.” The FBI Should Be Nuked From Orbit
- Daniel Greenfield: “From BLM to Zuckerbucks, new Freedom Center pamphlet exposes IRS role.” Freedom Center Exposes IRS ‘Tax-Exempt’ War on America
- “Using a Chinese Communist-owned company to spread false election information to American voters ahead of the midterms.” REVEALED: Top Obama Propaganda Flunky Caught Attempting to Pay for Jan 6 TikTok Disinfo Campaign
- “Joe Biden has chosen the autocrat’s tactic of marginalization of large segments of the American population; an action which can be the first step in a tragic spiral of violence and destruction.” Biden’s Reichstag Fire
- “Black Lives Matter is now collapsing visibly.” Egg on the Face for Black Lives Matter Supporters
- “. . . the Biden [junta] is steam rolling over conscience rights, despite the Constitution.”DoJ Tramples on the Constitution
- “If Trump is prosecuted and hauled into D.C. to defend himself, a conviction is practically guaranteed.” Trump and His Supporters Cannot Obtain Justice in D.C.
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- “The bogus document claimed the Treasury had sensitive documents related to the FBI’s raid on Trump’s Florida home and told CNN to keep ‘leaked tax records.’” Phony Motion Discovered on Trump Raid Court Docket
- Margot Cleveland: “Trump’s win shouldn’t be a loss for the Department of Justice—unless the Biden [junta] played fast and loose with the facts.” Trump Scores Two Huge Victories In Fight For Special Master
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Emma Lazarus their ass to every blue shit-hole in America! Ron DeSantis Vows More Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘Just the Beginning’
- Roger Kimball: “In a single stroke, Ron DeSantis tore the mask off hypocrisy of the smug faces of the liberal elites who love crowing about the virtues of ‘diversity’ and the evils of ‘whiteness.'” Wish You Weren’t Here
- “Ship them in.” Don’t Fly Migrants to Sanctuary Cities
- “It’s amazing what happens when rich, white, liberals are forced to live under their own rules.” Martha’s Vineyard Liberals Scream ‘Not in my Backyard!’
- “I think if you look, the folks that are contracted, not only do they give them a release form to sign, they actually give them a packet and in that packet included a map of Martha’s Vineyard. So it was obvious that that’s where they were going and they gave that to them.”DeSantis Shreds Claims That Illegal Immigrants Were ‘Falsely Lured’ Into Going To Martha’s Vineyard
- “They have to move.” (now tell me who are the xenophobic racists, lefties – jjs) Martha’s Vineyard Residents Begged for Mass Immigration Until Migrant Flights Arrived
- Airbnb tells us that there are currently 66 homes open as of the publication of this article. Each immigrant could relax in style after his or her long journey from the socialist toilet that is Venezuela, in his or her own stunning house, some with “a modern touch & traditional feel overlooking Vineyard Haven Harbor” or an “easy walk to the fun in Oak Bluffs.” Martha’s Vineyard Claims It Doesn’t Have Room for Immigrants, but Airbnb and Hotels.com Say Differently
- “Adams’ criticism of the Republican governors comes as the mayor of El Paso, a Democrat, has defended his city busing migrants to New York under a 16-month, $2 million contract, The Daily Wire previously reported.” NYC Mayor Calls Migrant Busing an “American Crisis,” Blames Republican Governors
- “Looking at everything.” (. . . except deporting every one of them back across the Rio Grande – jjs) Mayor Adams says migrants could be housed on cruise ships
- “The press secretary also accused Republicans of stripping women of their rights by proposing and passing abortion bans.” (smell the desperation – jjs) WH Press Secretary Compares GOP Governors to Human Smugglers
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Chen, who previously held a climate regulator position at the New York State Department of Financial Services, is a proponent of ‘environmental, social, and governance’ guidelines, a socially progressive approach to investing known as ESG.” Biden Climate Appointee Studied at CCP-Controlled University Linked to Chinese Military
- According to Forbes, our SPR is “at its lowest level since 1984.” Biden Draining Strategic Petroleum Reserve, Intended for National Emergency, Trying to Salvage Midterms
- . . . the BBC has reported that Charles’s confidants say he has no intention of backing down on “climate change.” And the politics website Guido Fawkes has heard that the King made it a point to emphasize his dedication to “the protection of the climate and the planet” on a phone call with French president Emmanuel Macron. Charles’ Choice: ‘Climate Change’ or the Crown
- “The same ‘Do your part!’ rhetoric coming from California Democrats is the same language used by politicians and health bureaucrats to justify the covid lockdowns.” The Chinese Covid-Response Playbook Is Coming To An Energy Crisis Near You
- “Here’s how the continent can fight back.” Europe Is Losing the Energy War
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- You “got” that? No, vegetable. You DID that! “I Got That”: Biden Claims People Who Are Hurting Because Of Inflation Need To “Put This In Perspective”
- “Roughly 52% of voters said that they trust Republicans to manage the economy, compared to 38% for Democrats, while only 1% of respondents said they agreed with the proposals of both parties to manage it, according to a poll conducted by the Times and Siena College, which measured the relative strength of both parties in advance of the election scheduled on Nov. 8.” New Poll Delivers Some Alarming News For Democrats
- “Don’t blame Trump for Joe Biden’s surging inflation, declining real wages, collapsing stock market and recession.” The Bidenomics Sham Is Collapsing
- “We’re all social justice warriors now.” Mutual Funds Are Using Your Money to Push ESG
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden celebrates ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ as food, rent prices climb.”They’re Redistributing Wealth, Not Fighting Inflation
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Rand Paul was right after all… and it wasn’t a vast right wing conspiracy? Shock horror!”Fauci “Misled Congress” About Gain-Of-Function Research, But ‘Protected By Biden Admin’; Former CDC Chief Says
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Senate hopeful was ‘happy’ to release murderer who, while out on bond, ordered hit on top witness.” Fester Fetterman Voted To Free Murderer Who Hacked Innocent Man to Death With Garden Shears
- “Demand for private security is booming in Minneapolis.” Police By Another Name
- “They swear the oath with tongue in cheek — and violate it.” Removing Nazi Collaborator Soros Prosecutors
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “There are no real journalists in America’s major newsrooms.” (if we have to rely on the courts, ugh – jjs) What the Danchenko ‘Bombshell’ Tells Us About the Media
- “The court system may provide the only civil solution to counter their censorious behavior.”It’s Time to Stop the Left’s ‘Fact Check’ Scheme
- “I saw somebody on CNN try to say sending 50 illegal aliens to wealthy Martha’s Vineyard is reminiscent of the Holocaust and I just thought to myself has the world gone totally mad?”Gov. DeSantis Calls Out CNN Segment for Comparing Migrant Transport to the Holocaust
- Deroy Murdock: “So much for Republican commitment to federalism on abortion, as the South Carolina senator also saves Biden’s bacon during what should have been his worst week yet.” Lindsey Graham Hands Abortion Fans a Box of Hand Grenades
- “The bill has been described as a near-total abortion ban with narrow exceptions for the life and health of the mother, rape and incest, and lethal fetal anomaly, but some pro-life Hoosiers are concerned that it is full of loopholes and potentially devastating consequences.” Pro-Lifers Fear Abortion Loopholes As Indiana’s ‘Near-Total’ Ban Goes Into Effect
- “There are a lot of little details about the numbers that should give any gun control zealot pause.” Are US Firearm Deaths Overstated?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “You still have to get those people. It’s just that there’s so many fewer because as the parties have gone more ideological and clear and somehow psychically intolerant, they pull more and more people toward the extremes. But there’s still some people hanging on there who are really trying to think and trying to understand what’s going on.” Bill Clinton: GOP Uses Scares Tactics, Makes “Critical Race Theory Sound Worse Than Smallpox”
- “I know people who say, ‘I have kids, and I don’t like it when they come home and say, uh, they divided the class today into oppressors and oppressed. And if I change my sex, I don’t have to tell my parents.’” Bill Maher: Critical Race Theory and LGBTQ Curricula in Schools Will Drive People to Vote for Trump (not just Trump, Bill – jjs)
- “Sen. Chris Murphy slammed GOP legislation as ‘theater.'” Senate Democrats Block Bills To Bolster School Security, Mental Health Resources
- “Democrats are in a panic after the September 1, 2022 report of student test scores which show school closures during the pandemic wiped out 50 years of academic progress in America.” How Democrat School Closings Can Wreck the Country
- “Such teaching is entirely wrong, and is a reason to not attend this university. If you are a student there, get out. If you are considering going there, throw the application away. And if you are donor, put a stop on your check.” Today’s Blacklisted American: USC Professor Suspended Because One Common Chinese Word He Was Teaching Sounded Like “Nig*er” (very niggardly thinking – jjs)
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “This move is in response to a growing number of concerned citizens taking an active role in demanding greater transparency and oversight into the elections process, particularly after the chaos that marked the 2020 presidential election.” ZuckBucks Election Rigger Announces Plan To Take Over Government Election Communications
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “As in the Yeshiva University case, he is fighting against the demolition of the First Amendment.” Justice Alito’s Important Defense of Religious Schools
- Robert Spencer: “Fox appointed as henhouse guard.” City University of New York Tabs Anti-Semite to Investigate Anti-Semitism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes” that he was not concerned about his son Hunter Biden’s behavior in any way.” Biden: ‘There’s Not a Single Thing that I’ve Observed at All that Would Affect Me or the United States Relative to My Son Hunter’
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democrat New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan’s husband, Tom Hassan, allegedly failed to appropriately handle allegations of sexual misconduct while serving in the administration at Phillips Exeter Academy (PEA), a prestigious boarding and day school in Exeter, New Hampshire, Fox News reported.” REPORT: Senator’s Husband Allegedly Mishandled School Sex Abuse Allegations
- “In latest ad, Michigan House candidate Hillary Scholten says her family is forgoing air conditioning, new shoes.” Meet the Democrat on a Six-Figure Income Who Can’t Afford To Buy Her Kids Shoes
- “We are a nation that has lost its way…but we will soon be a great nation again,” Trump declared. “It was hard-working patriots like you who built this country and it’s hard-working patriots like you, who are going to save our country. We will stand up to the radical left lunatics and RINOS and we will fight for America like no one has ever fought before. So with the help of everyone here today and citizens all across our land, we will make America…great again,” he stated. ‘Thugs and Tyrants’ Have Awakened A ‘Sleeping Giant’: Trump Rallies In Ohio
- “Perhaps MAGA Americans are denounced as “extremists” precisely because they demand real change from their government.” MAGA’s Real Crime? Spotlighting Government Failure
- “I know I’m a Democrat and everything, but do you want to tell me what Joe Biden’s done since he got elected when he was 27 years old?” Dem Candidate Says Biden Is Corrupt, Son Hunter a ‘Dope Fiend’
- “At this point I think it’s fair to say that Biden’s pursuit of and attacks on ‘MAGA Republicans’ has created an army of voters who will be virtually impossible to poll (even for us) and more difficult still to estimate.” Lefties Fret That Faulty Polling Is “Giving Democrats False Hope” For The Midterms
- “The idea for a debate came from that paragon of impartiality, Dan Rather. Newsom threw down the gauntlet, being careful not to muss up his hair.” Showdown? Newsom Challenges DeSantis to a Debate
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Daily Telegraph: “Ukrainian soldiers have broken through Russia’s frontline along the Oskil River.” Ukraine War Updates: Russia Sets Up 90-Mile Defensive Line In East As Ukrainians Advance
- “Our offensive operations in Donbas itself do not stop. They are going at a slow pace… the Russian army is occupying newer and newer territories.” Putin Tells Allies ‘No Hurry’ In Ukraine, Warns Of “More Serious” Action To Come
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Mahsa Amini, a bright, perky 22-year-old Iranian woman, died on Friday. She was beaten to death because her hijab didn’t cover enough or her head.” (shit like this topple dictatorships – jjs) Protests in Iran Over Murder of Woman by Religious Police
- “The Biden [junta] remains hell-bent on concluding a deal. And it’s all about the oil.”Biden’s Iran Deal: It’s All About the Oil
- “Roxane Farmanfarmaian claims Tehran would not use a nuclear weapon against Israel.”Give Iran Nukes, Says Quincy Institute’s New Iran Expert (as many as they can catch from the belly of a B-52 from 50,000 feet – jjs)
- But whatever the motives of the sanctions architects, one small but feisty country in Central Europe is prepared to resist the drive to European de-industrialization. It can afford to fight—come “pro-Putin” epithets and ostracism—because the alternatives are far more costly, and because Orbán is serenely indifferent to what’s said about him in the councils of Europe or the pages of American newspapers. Orbán’s Warning for Europe
- “You, too, can grow up to work for the government, just like Daddy.” The Trudeau Economy: Smoke & Mirrors
- “This can’t go wrong, surely?” The EU is Speeding Towards Digital ID, Currency, and Biometric Systems for Tracking Citizens
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “It’s devastating,” America’s Warrior Partnership President Jim Lorraine, a 22-year veteran of the Air Force, told NBC News. “I’m not only a veteran myself. My son serves, my son-in-law serves. My wife is a vet. I know a lot of veterans who have died from suicide.” Study Finds Veteran Suicide 1.37-Times Greater Than VA Reports
- Robert Spencer: “This angry, self-righteous racist is the perfect person to oversee diversity, equity, and inclusion.” The Defense Department Has a ‘Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer.’ Here’s Why She Hates You.
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Azeris rape, amputate, gouge eye of and slaughter Armenian woman.”Jihadist Sadism
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The 3,000 men and women of LUMA are determined to rebuild the energy system and in just a little over a year, they have made significant progress in rebuilding, repairing and restoring the grid, including replacing thousands of poles, connecting tens of thousands of customers to solar and improving customer service.” Hurricane Fiona Knocks Out Puerto Rico Power Grid
- “Look, Fat. Blackface, blacktop, what’s the diff?!” Dumb Asphalt: Biden Starts Handing Out Grants to Rid Us of Racist Highways
- “Our trusted experts are neither trustworthy nor competent.” Managed Dehumanization
- “Disorder poses a danger to its future.” San Francisco’s Slide
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Synthetic opioids, manufactured in China, are spreading across this nation.” New Opioids, Ten Times Stronger Than Fentanyl, Now Linked To Overdose Surge
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Not creepy at all . . . ‘World’s Most Advanced’ Humanoid Robot Promises Not To ‘Take Over The World’
- “To say that this theory is uncertain is no different that saying the sky is blue. It is so uncertain that it is difficult to take it seriously. It could be right, but as one scientist quoted at the article noted, there is no way to test it.” New Theory: Saturn’s Rings Came From a Lost and Destroyed Moon
- “It is very clear that the number one criteria that NASA has established, under the Biden administration, for picking the crew on that first Artemis lunar landing mission is race and gender, not talent, skill, or ability.” NASA Issues Call for New Manned Lunar Lander Proposals
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Religious bigotry alive and celebrated in Oregon,” Utah Governor Spencer Cox (R) wrote in a tweet captioning the video of the offensive chant. Oregon Apologizes for ‘Fuck the Mormons’ Chant During BYU Game
- “Removing war memorials from military cemeteries is what happens when the bonds of civic life have all but disappeared. It’s a dangerous sign.” Removing The Confederate Memorial At Arlington Isn’t About Racial Reconciliation, It’s About Political Power
- “By running cover for Marxism, agenda-driven historians are forfeiting their positions as respectable academics.” History Channel Pulls a WaPo and Praises a Homicidal Psychopath While Omitting the Murders
- Christian Toto: “Country superstar hits the right note on Monarch by staying above politics. . . Adkins and Susan Sarandon may be the year’s oddest on-screen couple.” Dear Hollywood: Be More Like Trace Adkins
HITHER & YON
- “It’s a good time to remember that our Constitution is founded on the right of revolution.”We the People
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Nineteen Eighty-Four, the book most relevant for our time, came in ‘virtually perfect.’” Orwell Inspired
- “REVIEW: The Long Alliance: The Imperfect Union of Joe Biden and Barack Obama.” Two Arrogant Pricks Walk Into the White House. . .
- “The Battle of Antietam was a pivotal point in the American Civil War.” Reflecting on the Momentous History of Antietam
- “The legendary champion, the best ambassador tennis has ever had, elevated the sport to an art.” Federer the Great
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.