Good morning kids. Tuesday and the reaction and meltdown of the left to Ron DeSantis’ essentially “giving the people what they want” — good and hard — continues. One of the commenters yesterday said, and I paraphrase, is that it’s meaningless to just call the left out on their hypocrisy. You have to make them live by their own words to show them for the hypocrites and fools they are. And that is exactly what DeSantis, as well as Greg Abbott, have done in sending illegal aliens to the very heart of where leftists shriek the loudest in favor of open borders and sanctuary cities and states.
Of course, the emperor of this evil empire will not abide by being mocked for wearing no clothes and so here comes the first salvo aimed back at DeSantis. In Texas, Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar is opening an investigation, the end game of which is to nail DeSantis on some sort of human trafficking charge. It is to laugh, but considering the fate of Trump, J-6 political prisoners and others, these people will stop at nothing. Given illegal immigration and all the ills that more and more people know they bring, it looms even larger as the midterms approach. Andrea Widburg over at American Thinker has an interesting take on an anecdotal piece of evidence from an individual who I find generally detestable. Still, it’s something to think about, vis a vis the Democrats losing their core constituents.
In any case, as regarding this Salazar stooge, DeSantis is having none of it:
Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar announced the investigation during a press conference, saying that he was “bother[ed]” by the flights “and so we are absolutely opening up an investigation into this.”
However, Salazar admitted that he could not name any laws that were broken and he did not name any suspects.
A spokesperson for DeSantis responded to Salazar’s remarks by saying in a statement: “Immigrants have been more than willing to leave Bexar County after being abandoned, homeless, and ‘left to fend for themselves.’”
“Florida gave them an opportunity to seek greener pastures in a sanctuary jurisdiction that offered greater resources for them, as we expected,” the spokesperson continued. “Unless the MA national guard has abandoned these individuals, they have been provided accommodations, sustenance, clothing and more options to succeed following their unfair enticement into the United States, unlike the 53 immigrants who died in a truck found abandoned in Bexar County this June.”
The optics on what’s happening in Martha’s Vineyard are horrendous for the Democrat-Left, no matter how you slice it. They’ve been in predicaments before, but for the first time, we actually have a leader who not only won’t back down, he was the one that put their tit in a gigantic wringer in the first place. Equally as telling as the shrieking from the Democrats is the near radio silence from the GOPe. DeSantis is now in the vanguard of a new wave of politicians who hopefully can wrest control of the party and oust the CoC-whore stooges of the establishment. I understand Martha’s Vineyard is lovely this time of year.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, the talking vegetable posing as POTUS opened up his xylem, or is it phloem, and despite the cocktail of dementia inhibitors and mood stabilizers let out with one of biggest gaffes yet of his illegitimate tenure. One that could lead to war.
If there were any halfway decent human being who cares about this country in Biden’s cabinet, the 25th Amendment would already be in play.
Biden’s stupid Taiwan comments have been an issue for a while, but he just made them much worse. These are some of the remarks he’s made in the past.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden on Monday said the U.S. would be willing to defend Taiwan militarily if China were to try and take it by force.
“Are you willing to get involved militarily to defend Taiwan if it comes to that?” Biden was asked at a press conference in Tokyo alongside the Japanese prime minister.
“Yes,” Biden responded. “That’s the commitment we made. That’s the commitment we made.
“Look, here’s the situation. We agree with the one-China policy… but the idea that to be taken by force, just taken by force, is just not appropriate,” Biden continued. “It will dislocate the entire region and be another action similar to what happened in Ukraine.”
This came after Biden initially announced, without any treaty, mind you, that Taiwan has equal status with NATO countries. . .
. . . He’s making commitments that everyone knows he won’t keep while then offering China a loophole for an invasion that is less than “unprecedented.”
Scott Pelley of 60 Minutes is just another standard-issue establishment media sycophant for the Left, but on Sunday night’s show, he did dare to ask the putative president what everyone in the world has been wondering: how can a man think he is a capable president when he has been twice filmed shaking hands with thin air, and when has said that the entire nation can be summed up in one unpronounceable nonce word, among innumerable other incidents of tortured syntax, incomprehensible speech, rash statements his horrified aides had to walk back, and more? Biden’s answer, if anything, just increased, rather than allayed, concerns about his cognitive abilities. . .
. . . True to his sycophantic nature, Pelley grinned obligingly and continued, speaking very slowly and deliberately, as if to someone whose comprehension couldn’t be assumed: “Which leads to my next question. You are more aware of this than anyone. Some people ask whether you are fit for the job. And when you hear that, I wonder what you think.”
Biden answered with a dare: “Watch me.” Well, yes, Joe, that’s what we’ve been doing, and that’s why we’re so appalled and concerned. The supposed president pressed on in his inimitable semi-coherent fashion: “And it ma—, honest to God, that’s all I think. Watch me. If you think I don’t have the energy level or the mental acuity, then — then, you know, that’s one thing. It’s another thing, you just watch and — and, you know, keep my schedule. Do what I’m doing.” So we should take a massive number of vacations to Delaware? . . .
. . . Yes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. That’s the problem, Joe. A quick check-in with the latest installment of “Biden’s Senior Moment of the Week” gives us Old Joe referring to “the Defense Department, that has the ability to calculate an Energy Department to a million billion calculations per second,” and “Imagine being a mom or a dad, looking through your child, you know the needs of inciden [sic] very to live to live.” Uh, yeah, just imagine. . .
. . . Biden did say: “This is a really difficult time. We’re at an inflection point in the history of this country. We’re gonna make decisions, and we’re making decisions now, that are gonna determine what we’re gonna look like the next ten years from now.” That is true. And one of those pivotal decisions that is coming in 2022 and 2024 is how much Americans are still willing to tolerate the misrule of this dementia patient and his far-Left, globalist, socialist, America-Last henchmen.
All very true, as the estimable Robert Spencer notes. But a line I emphasized scares the shit out of me. On the face of it, Biden could be referring to his alleged legislative agenda. Given the weaponization of more and more of the federal government as an instrument of political repression against the enemies of this junta, that line causes the hair on the back of my neck to stand up.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The American way needs defending against a corrupt ruling class.” Governor Ron DeSantis Speech: Florida Versus Davos
- Leading anti-American themes are being sponsored by major corporations and Chinese Communist-linked entities.” Fauci, Klain, Yellen, Kendi Headline Pfizer-Funded, Far-Left Conference in D.C. This Week
- “The National Center for Public Policy Research is taking Starbucks to court, arguing its discriminatory policies put shareholders at risk.” Can Shareholders Challenge Corporate Discrimination? A Conservative Nonprofit is About to Find Out
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The manipulative casefile practice creates false and misleading crime statistics. Instead of hundreds of investigations stemming from a single, black swan incident at the Capitol, FBI and DOJ officials point to significant increases in domestic violent extremism and terrorism around the United States.” Whistleblower Alleges FBI Schemed to Distort January 6 Cases into Nationwide “Domestic Violent Extremism” Epidemic
- Julie Kelly: “It’s all just another campaign of deceit—with reliable assistance from the national news media—to get Trump.” Justice Department Desperate to Conceal ‘Classified’ Records
- Attorney and legal commentator Preston Moore posted a video over the weekend saying he was offered, and rejected, $400 by the “Good Information Foundation” to make a video attacking Donald Trump and “Trump Republicans.” The foundation allegedly wanted Moore to create the video about January 6 and post it on his social media platforms to reach the widest possible audience. IRS Gave Tax-Exempt Status to Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Group Accused of Targeting ‘Trump Republicans’
- Thad McCotter: “It is quite the rhetorical trick bag, but it cannot mask the fact that the accusation is not based upon evidence, merely presumptions. Stock disclaimer: there is racism in America, and there are incidents in which it manifests itself. But these are exceptions that prove the rule: America is not a systemic nation.” ‘Systemic Racism’ Is Systemic Disinformation
- Daniel Greenfield: “Newsom and the California Democrat supermajority have cultivated a culture of censorship and political intimidation that is targeted at conservatives. Every Californian and American who cares about the Constitution should be worried.” Newsom Pick for “Hate Commission” Called Republicans Domestic Terrorists
- “Worse, it appears that numerous authorities in the city and university were okay with this violence, and were quite willing to let it happen.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Leftist Thugs at University of New Mexico Threaten Conservative Speaker and Audience with Violence
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar’s said in a statement that his office “has opened an investigation into the migrants that were lured from the Migrant Resource Center, located in Bexar County, TX, and flown to Florida, where they were ultimately left to fend for themselves in Martha’s Vineyard, MA.” Democrat Sheriff Launches Investigation Into Migrants Being Sent To Martha’s Vineyard
- A spokesperson for DeSantis responded to Salazar’s remarks by saying in a statement: “Immigrants have been more than willing to leave Bexar County after being abandoned, homeless, and ‘left to fend for themselves.’” DeSantis’ Office Issues Blistering Response To Democrat Sheriff Who Launched Probe Into Flights
- “So when DeSantis imitates Newsom, it is the crime of the century?” File Under French Laundry: Newsom Created a Program to Bus the Homeless Out of San Francisco in 2005
- Just think how much more they could’ve “enriched” you if they stayed! Cheap, racist hypocrites, i.e. typical Democrat lefties. Martha’s Vineyard Residents Proclaim “They Enriched Us” After Illegal Aliens Are Deported to Military Base
- When you’ve lost Pooh Xi . . . China on Martha’s Vineyard: Democrats ‘Hostile and Fearful Toward Migrants’
- “I mean he’s transferring thousands of people across the country, also public interest organizations transfer migrants. All of them are saying, as they need to, and need to establish, that this is done with their consent, but there are rational reasons why migrants would want to go to New York or Chicago and away from these border areas.” Law Professor Jonathan Turley: If Transporting Migrants is Illegal, “Biden Would Be the Biggest Coyote Ever”
- “Why their accusations against DeSantis, Abbott, and Ducey are baseless.” The Left’s Virtue-Signalers Recoil at Illegal Immigrants on their Doorsteps
- “Watch how Texas and New York respond to illegal immigration into their cities. . . ” New Yorkers Like Immigrants — But Not In Their City!
* * * * *
- The Biden [junta] has rolled back a number of Trump-era policies used to target illegal migration; most recently, the Biden [junta] ended “Remain in Mexico,” which forced certain illegal migrants to await asylum proceedings in Mexico. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) also announced Sept. 8 it will lift certain restrictions for illegal migrants wanting to access public benefits. Migrant Encounters At The Southern Border Surpass 2 Million, Shattering Previous Record
- “The one-minute ad focuses on the of Kiyan Michael, whose 21-year-old son was killed in a car after being hit by a twice-deported illegal immigrant.” DeSantis Releases Powerful Video Of Mother Whose Son Was Killed By An Illegal Immigrant
- “The border crisis is more than illegal immigration.” Border Patrol, Citizens Continue to Find Hundreds of Thousands of Fentanyl Pills and Hundreds of Pounds of Meth in Arizona
- “A blue state’s courts roll out the red carpet for illegal aliens.” Illegals Practice Law in New Mexico
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “We live in a time dominated by political and media derangement.” How Global Warming is a Lot Like “Get Trump”
- “The transparency nonprofit Protect the Public’s Trust accused Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Land and Minerals Management Laura Daniel-Davis of improper influence over the Interior Department’s cancellation of oil and gas leases in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Prior to joining the Biden [junta], Daniel-Davis was chief of policy at the National Wildlife Federation, which had sued the department over the leases under President Donald Trump.” Nonprofit Activist-Turned-Interior Official Is Using Federal Power To Shut Down Arctic Drilling, Ethics Watchdog Alleges
- “We cannot know yet how big the butcher’s bill for green energy will be. But we do know this: the sooner the moment of truth arrives the less ordinary humans will suffer.” Green Energy Transition Hits the Wall
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The problem with socialism is eventually you run out of other peoples’ strategic oil reserves . . . Biden Junta To Continue Draining Oil From Strategic Reserves Through Election Day
- Biden did that. Median U.S. Household Income Dropped 2.8% From 2019 to 2021
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Welcome to the party, pal.” (his handlers tell us he was just kidding – jjs) Biden Declares ‘The Pandemic is Over’
- According to a September 14 notice, the “Marine Corps will not enforce any order to accept [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccination, administratively separate, or retaliate against Marines in the class for asserting statutory rights under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.” US Marines Will No Longer Be Punished for Seeking Chinese COVID Vaccine Exemptions
- “The Education Department ordered around 1,300 workers to show proof of vaccination by Sept. 5 or be ‘deemed to have voluntarily resigned.’ When 850 didn’t comply, the department fired them.” No Jab, No Job: New York City Fires Hundreds More Teachers for Not Getting Chinese COVID Shot
- “Is a Doctors’ Trial needed in America?” Shades of Mengele
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Trusty, a former political director on Fetterman’s campaign, is a self-described “friend” of Abu-Jamal, the Washington Free Beacon reported. “I love Mumia,” she wrote in 2018 of Abu-Jamal, who was convicted in the 1981 slaying of Daniel Faulkner during a traffic stop in Philadelphia. ‘Infuriating’: Police Officer’s Widow Blasts Fetterman For Appointing Cop Killer ‘Friend’ to Pardon Board
- “What does it take to go to jail in New York City? Apparently swinging an ax at people and chopping up a McDonald’s isn’t enough.” Jilted Ax Maniac Attacks People, Smashes a McDonald’s—and Gets Released
- “Metropolitan Crime Commission Inc., a nonprofit that works on crime-reducing strategies in the city, said the homicide rate is up 141% compared with the same period in 2019. It pointed out carjackings are up 210%, shootings 100%, and armed robberies up 25%.” “Crisis Of Crimes”: New Orleans Becomes Murder Capital Of America
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Margot Cleveland: “Supreme Court review of these laws will prove a victory for conservatism, as the originalist majority can cast aside evolving standards and return to the roots of the First Amendment.” Federal Court Deals Major Blow to Big Tech and Sets Up SCOTUS to Restore Free Speech
- “The law was promptly challenged by NetChoice and the Computer & Communications Industry Association. They argued that tech companies have a First Amendment right to select and curate the content people post on their platforms. They were able to get the new law blocked, but Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton appealed that decision — and won.” WIN! Court Upholds Texas Ban on Big Tech Censorship
- We live in a bizarre world where we are told by the medical community that body-disfiguring surgeries like vaginoplasty and phalloplasty are “gender-affirming healthcare,” but when Mark Ousley of the Unwokeable Podcast tried to show photos of what these surgeries actually do on Twitter, the social media company suspended his account, calling the photos “dismembered or mutilated humans” and “gratuitous gore.” Twitter Bans Pics of Trans Phalloplasty, Suggesting They Depict ‘Dismembered or Mutilated Humans’
- “Joe Biden hasn’t had to answer tough questions about Hunter Biden and the Biden family business because the corporate media doesn’t make him.” Corporate Media Enable Biden Family Corruption By Refusing To Ask Tough Questions About Hunter
- David Harsanyi: “It would be nice if journalists were as tough on murderous dictators as they are on their domestic partisan foes.” What 60 Minutes Could Learn From Oriana Fallaci
- “The press now knows that the facts don’t really matter. What it chooses to report does.”The “Print the Legend” Obsession
- “Inflation and the economy worry voters far more than the Supreme Court’s Dobbs ruling.”Sorry Democrats, Abortion Won’t Save You
- “. . . So why are Republicans running from it?” (the fey fraudster can read the tea leaves; he can care less about abortion, but wants to pretend to be conservative to protect against future challenges – jjs) Lindsey Graham’s Abortion Ban is Good Politics
- “According to a fact sheet released this month, six percent of abortions occur either at or after the 15-week pregnancy mark, per data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). That amounts to tens of thousands of abortions per year.” Study: 55,800 Abortions Occur at 15 Weeks or Later Per Year
- “Biden suggested that ‘there is no rationale’ for owning firearms like AR-15s, AK-47s, etc.” (to prevent tyrants like him from putting me in a mass grave – jjs) Joe Biden: Continued Sale of “Semiautomatic Weapons Is Bizarre”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “In other pictures, Lemieux’s prosthetic nipples are protruding through the teacher’s top.” (I saw Prosthetic Nipples open for Plastic Ono Band at the Spectrum in ’75 – jjs) Canadian Trans Teacher Dons Massive Prosthetic Breasts With Reported Support of School
- “Last week Indiana University, home to The Kinsey Institute, honored the zoologist turned sexpert by erecting a large bronze sculpture of him on the Bloomington campus, marking the 75th anniversary of the institute. As will be made clear, the man was a sado-masochistic, child-abusing, voyeuristic pervert who had sex with men and beasts.” What’s Wrong With Child Molestation? Indiana University Honors a Pervert
- “The destructive price of reckless and wasteful spending by diversity-obsessed administrators.” “Administrative Bloat” and Biden’s College Loan Forgiveness
- “Woodland Hills School District, which serves Braddock, placed nearly three-dozen tax liens against Fetterman totaling $18,692 for unpaid property taxes from 2006 to 2019, according to records reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon. The district sued Fetterman twice over the unpaid bills, resulting in default judgments against Fetterman totaling $3,769. Fetterman has since paid off the liens, but in some cases it took him more than six years to satisfy the debt.” Fetterman Wants To ‘Invest More’ in Public Schools. He Once Owed His School District Tens of Thousands.
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “A Wisconsin-based legal group is accusing the state’s elections commission (WEC) of illegally using a voter registration form not authorized by state law.” Lawsuit: Wisconsin Elections Commission Illegally Used Unauthorized Voter Registration Forms
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “When Rachel met Recep . . . ” WATCH: J Street Rabbi Has ‘Fangirl Moment’ During Chance Encounter With Anti-Semitic Dictator
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Hawkeye State Senate Democrat nominee’s former campaign manager said that Franken “grabbed the collar of the vest she was wearing and kissed her on her mouth” before she could “pull away.” After the alleged assault, Strope-Boggus indicated that the two kept in contact but never spoke about the incident. Former Campaign Manager for Iowa Dem Senate Candidate Mike Franken Alleges He Made Unwanted Advances Toward Women, Including Her
- “We now know the state overspent $286 million for [Chinese] COVID tests sold by the company whose owner’s family wound up giving $300,000 to her campaign. At that rate, the $34 million-plus [NY Gov. Hochul] raised translates to billions in quid pro quo favors.” How Much in Favors Does $34 Million in Donations Buy, Governor?
- “Tuberville bought up to $265,000 in Intel stock on Aug. 5, according to a filing released Thursday. Four days later, Biden signed the CHIPS Plus Act, a bipartisan competition bill that sets aside $52 billion in subsidies for chip manufacturers like Intel.” Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville Bought Thousands In Chips Stock Days Before Biden Signed Massive Chip Bill
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . one of those pivotal decisions that is coming in 2022 and 2024 is how much Americans are still willing to tolerate the misrule of this dementia patient and his far-Left, globalist, socialist, America-Last henchmen.” Asked About His Mental Fitness, Biden Says “Watch Me” – Yeah, That’s the Problem
- “He hasn’t lost a step.” The Political War President — Trump Live From Ohio
- “That remains to be seen.” Biden Suggests He May Not Run in 2024
- “Politically motivated? The election is less than a month away.” Albany DA Investigating Alleged Duplicate Signatures on NY GOP Gubernatorial Nominee Lee Zeldin’s Petitions
- “Democrat Tina [‘Used’] Kotek is locked in tight race with Republican, independent challengers.” Democrats Pour Over $1 Million Into Oregon Governor’s Race as Blue State Becomes Toss-Up
- “Keep it up, Stacey. Maybe once you’ve lost, you’ll have a full-time job as part of the cast of Star Trek.” Stacey “Tank” Abrams’ Embarrassing Weekend
- “People aren’t going to vote in-step with the Democrats’ and media’s spin. They’re going to vote according to what’s impacting their daily lives.” Democrats Are Scared
- “Leftists should think ahead before destroying the filibuster.” Shortsighted Democrats Harm Voters—Especially Their Own
- “The Black talk-show host’s attitude may also hint at a schism between Blacks and the Democrat party.” Charlamagne tha G-d gives props to some unexpected politicians
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “They’re clearly not pleased by Russia’s preference for war instead of trade.” Russia-Ukraine: China and India Could End the War
- What a waste. Biden Junta Okays $600 Million in ‘Additional Security Assistance for Ukraine’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Daniel Greenfield: “If there were any halfway decent human being who cares about this country in Biden’s cabinet, the 25th Amendment would already be in play.” (at least with Kamala, she talks total gibberish so we’d be safe, at least in this context – jjs) Biden: US Will Only Defend Taiwan Against “Unprecedented” Attack
- “Thank you, Ma’am, for everything.” The World Says Good-Bye to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- “New measures would compel release of nuclear deal negotiations, including possible side deal.” Congress Wants Access to Iran Nuclear Deal Docs
- “He wants to spare Tehran and its nuclear plans of any congressional oversight.” Biden’s Coming Iran Fiasco
- “The Taliban abducted Frerichs in January 2020. The U.S. released drug lord Bashir Noorzai to secure Frerichs’ release.” American Contractor Mark Frerichs Freed From Taliban in Prisoner Exchange
- “The West doesn’t need to commit military resources in the South Caucasus. But the United States, for example, can stop supplying millions of dollars of military assistance to Azerbaijan, as it does every year, and can impose sanctions on the Aliyev family until Azerbaijan withdraws its troops from Armenian territory. The European Union can stop trying to make deals with a dictator whose conduct is scarcely different from Putin’s. And both Washington and Brussels can increase financial support for Armenia.” Why Armenia Stands Alone
- “Turkey’s Erdogan is ethnic cleansing the Kurds.” Palestinian Organization Settles Arabs in Afrin Syria
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Any decrease in the U.S. Navy’s size and capabilities is music to China’s ears.” Biden’s 2023 Navy Budget Request Increases Our Geopolitical Peril
- Wing wrote in June 2020 on her Twitter account, “I’m exhausted with these white folx in these [professional development] sessions.” After GOP Sends Letter, Pentagon to Review ‘Woke’ DEI Chief’s Comments Disparaging White People
- “Imam Azhar Subedar cavorts with terror-tied radicals — and Joe Biden.” Islamist at the White House
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Christopher Rufo: “The City of Dallas has adopted a new ‘racial equity plan’ that uses the language of critical race theory and argues for replacing the goal of ‘equality’ with the goal of ‘equity,’ or equality of outcomes.” City of Dallas Implements CRT-Based Plan to Prioritize ‘Equity’ over ‘Equality’
- “Expect more such attacks from progressives unhappy with recent Supreme Court rulings.”Erwin Chemerinsky’s Weak Critique of Originalism
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “SpaceX continues to be moving closer and closer to that first orbital flight.” SpaceX Fires Seven Engines on Superheavy Prototype 7
- “I highlight this picture however simply because of its beauty.” Interstellar Cloud Backlit by Nearby Massive Star
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “It’s Mark Kelly’s agenda for our kids.” New Ad Slams Arizona Dem Over Transgender Issues
- Levine’s speech, complete with a “call to action,” comes off more as an activist manifesto than what you would typically expect from a conference of medical professionals. Psycho Tranny Freakazoid “Admiral” Levine Opens WPATH Conference With Activist Manifesto: ‘This Is A Call To Action.’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I suppose there’s a small chance the show will call them out for the grifters they are, but seeing as they are hoovering up mad stacks of cash—and using it to support Democrat causes—don’t hold your breath for an accurate portrayal.” The Latest News About the Lincoln Project Will Amuse You
- “Bringing tolerance and diversity everywhere, whether they want it or not.” The Paradox of Multiculturalist Globalism
- “Stop believing the propaganda and lies from the media on demographics.” The Numbers, Please
- Christian Toto: “No franchise stars. No director. Just a brand to be exploited at all costs.”New Karate Kid Sequel Shows Folly of Modern Hollywood Groupthink
- “Enjoy! And get a copy before the Woketarians cancel them from streaming platforms.” Top 10 Anti-Woke Episodes of Seinfeld That Have Aged Very Well
HITHER & YON
- “To chronicle how Bill Clinton conducted himself from the Oval Office was not the sort of job that Starr, a distinctly Christian attorney, would have wanted.” Remembering Ken Starr: Exposer of the Exposer
- “Troy Senik’s compelling new biography attempts to elevate the presidency and reputation of Grover Cleveland.” Ironbound Liberalism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.