Good morning kids. Start of a new week and right on cue, we’re confronted with two more stories about officially sanctioned state oppression of political candidates and nod-and-a-wink political street terrorism. After a sick bastard slaughtered a teenager by running him over, believing him to be a dangerous “Republican extremist,” this happens:
An 84-year-old woman canvassing in Lake Odessa, Mich., for a pro-life group was shot in the shoulder after a heated argument, according to a press release by Michigan Right to Life.
The woman was passing out pamphlets and speaking out against Prop. 3, which is an attempt to enshrine abortion rights into the state’s Constitution. She claims an unidentified man degenerate, who was not part of the dust-up, shot her as she was walking away from the raucous squabble.
The Michigan State Police are investigating the shooting. No arrests have been made yet.
I’m sure Michigan AG Dana Nessel will be all over this like a pink tuna taco. Sure. Meanwhile, Psaki-psircling back to the FBI, in the wake of former-agent Steven Friend blowing the whistle on the agency ordering its rank and file to literally invent cases of white supremacy as a priority over going after real criminals, it seems as if Facebook is running interference for the Bureau, per the estimable Miranda Devine:
More evidence of how vindictive, obsessive, and downright sinister Facebook is, now it appears to be monitoring private messages and suppressing material related to the whistleblower complaint of hero FBI special agent Steve Friend.
After Friend’s bombshell revelations last week in a whistleblower complaint to the Department of Justice inspector general, his cause received an avalanche of public and private support, including from former FBI agents and conservative groups. . .
. . . On Sunday, Friend’s wife’s Facebook account was suspended after she responded to an offer of support from a local chapter of Moms for Liberty (M4L), a conservative group that advocates for parental rights. . .
. . . At the Moms For Liberty end, Mrs. Friend’s Facebook message disappeared. In its place was a notification saying, “Message unavailable.”
Why is Facebook monitoring private messages and attempting to suppress material related to Friend’s protected whistleblower complaint? Were they asked to do so by the FBI?
Three guesses. In any case, it’s perfect timing because now we have this outrage:
On reading about the Saturday arrest of pro-life activist Mark Houck, I thought the author at this alternative site had to be exaggerating. It struck me as beyond belief that two dozen or so armed FBI agents would swarm the house of a Catholic father of seven, rifles drawn, and arrest him in front of his weeping children for anything short of murder.
I have had to recalibrate my belief system. The “crime” fell quite a bit short of murder. On October 13, 2021, Houck brought his 12-year-old son with him for his weekly sidewalk counseling outside of a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Philadelphia. A volunteer escort at the abortion clinic reportedly called Houck’s son a “fag” among other insults and threatened him. Houck pushed the man away from his son, and the man fell. Houck, the founder of an organization that promotes Christian virtue among men, was not charged with a crime.
However petty the incident, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, had Houck seized at gunpoint nearly a year later and bragged about the arrest. Said PR hack Jennifer Crandall in a press release, Houck “assaulted a man because he was a volunteer reproductive health care clinic escort.”
Before proceeding, this sentence needs parsing. The most problematic word is “because.” Houck has had hundreds of opportunities to assault escorts if their offense in his eyes was to be an escort. Although the press release claims two incidents on that same day with the man, Houck had no prior or subsequent altercations.
Then there is the Orwellian phrase “reproductive health care clinic escort.” Ms. Crandall is somehow fusing the “reproductive rights” euphemism favored by abortion activists with the function of the escort, whose mission, of course, is to assure that no reproduction takes place on his watch.
“Assault is always a serious offense, and under the FACE Act, if the victim is targeted because of their association with a reproductive healthcare clinic, it is a federal crime,” huffed U.S. Attorney Jacqueline Romero. Her piety was echoed by still another Jacqueline, Jacqueline Maguire, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Philadelphia Division.
. . .The Twitter responses to Houck’s arrest suggest a widespread indifference on the Left to the rule of law and common decency. Here is a representative tweet from a woman named Mary, one of the few without any obscenities: “You’re REALLY leaning into the ‘Catholic’ part of this story, when the truth is that a professional ‘manly man’ who spends his days harassing vulnerable women physically assaulted a real man TWICE. Mark Houck makes his living as the leader of a toxic masculinity cult; arrest him” . . .
. . . GOP gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano saw the raid for what it was. “This show of force was carried out by the Biden regime against ordinary Americans is an abuse of power that stands against the fundamental principles on which our country was founded,” said Mastriano. “As Governor, I will not allow the police state of Biden to enforce his persecution against his political enemies on sacred Pennsylvania soil”. . .
. . . Has the FBI gone too far? For the Left, if the enemy is the right, it cannot go far enough.
Bingo, Jack Cashill. What these incidents, as well as those that are perpetrated by vermin like Shannon Brandt, James Hodgkinson as well as Antifa and BLM seem to confirm is that the latter are essentially behaving like Nazi-era Sturmabteilung while the FBI/DOJ are acting as the Gestapo/Kripo. It’s undeniable. I mean, how many more people need to be shot, beaten up or run over and how many more cities need to burn to prove it, while decent law-abiding citizens are nacht und nebeled in front of their terrified kids and dragged off to Stalag Garland?
In my discussion with CBD and Joe Mannix on the latest edition of the podcast
we talked about the Junta’s declaration of a massive, white supremacist movement in this country whose goal is the seizure of absolute power and the destruction of “our precious democracy” (*vomits*). It is a fact that the presence of some mass white-supremacist movement in this country is a bromide. In a nation of nearly 330 million people, the FBI’s own statistics have identified perhaps 25,000 individuals who are known to be members of the two biggest organized (to whatever degree that may be) groups, the KKK and Aryan Brotherhood.
The salient point that we all missed was why the sudden identification of this threat to “our precious democracy” (*vomits*). The reason is crystal clear and it is horrifying: the Junta will equate anyone and everyone who is not an avowed Democrat or Leftist to be a “white supremacist” and therefore, as Joe Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants himself declared in front of a defaced, desecrated Independence Hall at the beginning of this month “a clear and present danger” to the national security of the nation. That being the case, there would be only one “solution” (nudge-nudge wink-wink): to outlaw and completely remove us from political life if not society itself. Or even life itself.
The only clear and present danger we present to them is wiping them out politically at the polls come November. It goes beyond that as well. Trump’s presidency and what he stood for exposed the lie of the two-party system as well as the abject failure of at least 60 years of Democrat Leftist policy. Not just to us but to a growing percentage of the Left’s own coalition of voting blocs whom they have defecated on for decades. Truth be told, the past 21 months of life under the insane rule of Marxists with a venal, perverted, geriatric vegetable as its figurehead did more to prove that point than anything else. And they’re not going to stand for that.
The eliminationist rhetoric is not merely that; they mean it. The truth is, we do pose an existential threat — to their power. There’s no going back for them. They now have to act on the blood-libels they have smeared us with or else the blowback on them will be tremendous. At least politically.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Now that the elites know that most of us will do what we are told, their goal of taking control is closer than ever.” Are We Just One Big Storm Away Climate Lockdowns?
- “What to look for in the new Supreme Court term.” Further Rightward?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Republican candidate for Pennsylvania Governor and current Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano: “The continued weaponization of the FBI and persecution of Biden’s DOJ against ordinary Americans is an outrage.” Biden’s Heavily Armed FBI RAIDS Pro-Life Activist’s Home, Traumatizes Wife, Seven Young Children
- “Once again, we see Joe Biden’s two-tiered justice system at work. Remember when news dropped that the Supreme Court was set to overturn Roe v. Wade and the violent left attacked more than 50 pro-life centers? Guess how many people have been arrested in connection with those attacks? Not a single one.” THIS IS NOT THE AMERICA I KNOW: Dozens of FBI Agents Raid Home of Catholic Pro-Life Activist as Children Scream in Terror
- “The simple answer is ‘yes.'” Did the FBI Finally Go Too Far?
- “The woman was passing out pamphlets and speaking out against Prop. 3, which is an attempt to enshrine abortion rights into the state’s Constitution. She claims an unidentified man degenerate, who was not part of the dust-up, shot her as she was walking away from the raucous squabble.” Animal Shoots 84-Year-Old Pro-Lifer. Tell Me Again How “We the People” Are the “Semi-Fascists?”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “What we used to know as ‘hate speech’ is now presidentially acceptable speech, and what has followed from it is no surprise.” Remembering Hate Speech
- Karol Markowicz: “Our country is damaged when half the population is treated as a fringe group, pushed out of public life and faced with violence for their opinions.” Democrats’ Dangerous Demagoguery Turns Deadly
- Julie Kelly: “Judges on the D.C. District Court have denied every change of venue motion, absurdly insisting residents of a city that voted 93 percent for Joe Biden in 2020 can be fair and impartial.” Fair Trials Are Impossible for January 6 Defendants
- “It’s going after the conservative Eagle Forum of Alabama because the group supported a state law to prohibit gender-altering medical treatment for minors.” Biden Department of Justice? Hardly
- “This is different.” Alan Dershowitz Explains Why FBI’s Treatment of Mike Lindell is So “Scary”
- “After decades of improving race relations in America, Democrats embarked on a massive and calculated strategy of racial division.” Democrats Used a Massive Race Hoax to Gain Power
- Thad McCotter: “All these woke youths have accomplished is to fundamentally transform themselves into blunt instruments shoved into the arsenal of the leftist establishment.”Woke Youth’s State-Sanctioned Rebellion
RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO
- “US District Court Judge Aileen M. Cannon is single-handedly holding the DOJ and FBI accountable to the people and the US Constitution.” Raid on Mar-a-Lago: Judge Cannon Stands in the Breech Against the Deep State
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The YouGov poll reveals that 44 percent of swing voters said they support governors like DeSantis and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) busing and flying illegal aliens out of their states to sanctuary cities like Chicago, New York City, and Washington, D.C.” Poll: Plurality of Swing Voters Back Ron DeSantis Flying Illegal Aliens to Martha’s Vineyard
- “Illegal immigration has reached record highs under Joe Biden’s open borders policy, and in the past, Republicans have shot to the top of the polls when they’ve addressed the issue.” A Winning Midterm Issue for Republicans – Only If They Seize It
- “Amid record numbers of illegal border-crossers, a larger crisis looms in Mexico with dire implications for the United States.” The Border Crisis is Just the Tip of the Iceberg. In Mexico, a Cartel Crisis Looms
- “In 2019, former President Trump directed the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to stop fast-tracking work permits for border crossers and illegal aliens who are subsequently released into American communities.” Biden Makes Securing U.S. Jobs Easier for Border Crossers, Illegal Aliens
- “What is holy about encouraging people to break just laws?” The U.S. Bishops’ Celebration of Illegal Immigration
- “Should we open our borders to everyone, no matter their legal status?” Prager U Video: Who Cares About Illegal Immigration?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Michael Bastasch: “China’s foreign ministry added to the big joke, claiming in a statement the communist nation was on the path to becoming a green paradise “in contrast with the European Union,” according to Reuters. If you just laughed out loud, China is right there with you. They’re literally mining and burning record amounts of coal. They’re also importing record amounts of Russian energy, much of which they may be reselling to Europe for a tidy profit.” China is Laughing at Us
- “Casten’s flights emitted more than 313,000 pounds of carbon.” Climate Hawk Sean Casten Flew 6,000 Miles, Stayed in Luxury European Hotel to Fight Global Warming
- “Coming to your neighbourhood fairly soon: unaffordable electricity, blackouts and, inevitably, authoritarian diktats. Verboten, home heating above 61°F. VIPs excepted of course. To everyone according to their needs.” “We Stand by the Modeling”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Cutting back on buying meats, shopping at high-end grocery stores, and dining out are among the many ways consumers are trying to save extra cash to avoid financial instability.”Inflated Food Prices Forcing American Families to Change Eating Habits
- Clarice Feldman: “The California Public Employee’s Retirement System (CALPERS) which controls $444 billion in assets for the benefit of two million state public employees, retirees, and families is certainly putting Stein’s law to the test. For twelve years it has been using those assets contrary to sound fiduciary principles, choosing instead to purchase stocks based on the notion of companies’ ESG (social, environmental and governance ) practices. In 2010, it committed $500 million to such investments. Oops.” Stein’s Law Meets ‘ESG’ Investing
- “Inflation, as Reagan once said, is not caused by Americans living too well. It’s caused by the government living too well.” Cut Our Paychecks to Fight Inflation? No, Thanks
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “’Everyone had to agree to the narrative,’ says former CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield.” Chinese Covid Conspiracy Uncovered
- “. . . Americans are neither concerned about the latest variant nor convinced the booster would do anything about it, as evidenced by the fact that only 1.5% of eligible U.S. citizens have gotten the new and improved [Chinese] COVID booster, according to the CDC’s own data.” Americans Tell U.S. ‘Health Experts’ Where They Can Shove Their Booster Shots
- “Why?” Pfizer Won’t Share Chinese COVID Vaccines With Independent Researchers
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “The pandemic that almost was.” Pentagram Tattoos in Biden’s Monkeypox Kingdom
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The suspects piled together at the entrance of the gas station sandwich shop, screaming at each other and hoarding merchandise, the video showed. The mob threw food items around the store, as a woman twerked on top of item shelves, according to the video.” Video Allegedly Shows Rowdy Vandals Ransacking Philadelphia Wawa
- “During his first mayoral run in 2005, Fetterman adopted the slogan ‘Vote John Mayor of Braddocc,’ a nod to the spelling that local Crips gang members used for the town. After he was elected, Fetterman created the website Braddocc.com as part of a revitalization project to appeal to young people in the dilapidated steel town.” “Lumpy” Fetterman Gave Nod to Crips Street Gang During Mayoral Campaign
- “Prison abolition is about the least serious policy position you can stake out in this debate,” Rafael A. Mangual, research head for the Policing and Public Safety Initiative at the Manhattan Institute, a conservative think tank, told the DCNF. UC Berkeley Gave Hundreds of Thousands to Left-Wing Charity That Has Funded Groups Trying to Empty Prisons
- “He swiftly became a cause celebrity for criminal-justice advocates and was eventually bailed out of jail on a reduced amount of $100,000 by the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Foundation. The charges against him were eventually dropped after a key witness refused to cooperate.” NYC Bail Reform Darling Pedro Hernandez Sought in Shooting Outside St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- “[It] would take hours.” Houston Org. Pulls Annual Reading of Murder Victims’ Names as List Reaches Staggering Length
- “Democrats’ new public-safety legislative package is largely a sop to the pro-defund Left.”Shortchanging Cops
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Miranda Devine: “Why is Facebook monitoring private messages and attempting to suppress material related to Friend’s protected whistleblower complaint? Were they asked to do so by the FBI?” (nah, Zuckerberg did it on his own initiative probably – jjs) Facebook “Silencing” Activity Related to FBI Whistleblower Steven Friend
- “This ruling, the most recent in a long legal saga , upholds the law, signaling a victory for free speech proponents in Texas and throughout the country.” Court Deals Big Blow to Big Tech Censorship
- “They don’t want this in the ‘political violence’ category.” Republican Teenager Murdered, Media Yawn
- Daniel Greenfield: “. . . But the media blames Trump for a 2022 natural disaster.”Hurricane Biden Hits Puerto Rico
- At this point, it would not make that much difference. CNN to Be Sold to Fox News? That Would Be Hilarious
- “As CNN tries to rebuild public trust, the network made the bizarre choice to move Jake Tapper to primetime.” “Fake” Jake Tapper’s Move To Primetime Proves CNN’s Reputation Is Unsalvageable
- “The Kabuki dance in which Trump, his defenders, and his supporters are treated as rational (clever even!) is what comes from a media establishment that refuses to discard its need for false balance that it has developed over the course of decades.” WaPo Toxoplasmosis Enthusiast Jen Rubin: There’s No Need for ‘False Balance’ When Covering Republicans
- “I once again ask, why the hell are you using Google as your search engine?” Today’s Blacklisted American: Google, PayPal, Venmo Team Up to Blacklist a Gay Organization
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Children are helpless to defend themselves against the skilled manipulation of these professional propagandists, and parents cannot push back the tide.” Government Schools Are Teaching Hate, Causing Violence
- The module in question, a publicly available lesson geared toward high schoolers on what makes communities “welcoming and inclusive,” featured a video on slide 19 describing “MAGA,” “All Lives Matter,” “colorblindness,” and dozens more mainstream and ideological terms and concepts as examples of “covert racism and white supremacy.” Maine Democrat Mills’ Education Dept. Refuses to Remove Video Calling ‘MAGA’ Covert Racism, White Supremacy
- “Hilliard City School District guide also encourages students to transition gender without parental consent.” This Ohio School District Is Promoting an ‘LGBTQ+ Resource Guide’ With Instructions on Sex Work, Abortions
- “Thus, this victory is not the triumph Hiers’ legal team, the Alliance Defending Freedom, claims it is.” Pushback: Professor Fired for Making Joke Wins $165,000 Settlement From University
- “Democrats are once again spouting flat-earther claims to excuse taking others’ lives for political and financial profit.” Not Really a Heartbeat, Clump of Cells, Property Not People — It’s the Same Old Lie
- “House candidate Kirsten Engel (D., Ariz.) will campaign Friday with a group that promoted a ‘Fuck the 4th’ rally on Independence Day to protest the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.” Arizona Dem to Campaign With Group That Promoted ‘Fuck the 4th’ Event
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “There’s nothing nonpartisan about Biden’s overly broad executive order directing every federal agency to focus on voter participation.” Left-Wing Group Writes Playbook for Biden’s Federal Takeover of Elections
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The problem with Letitia James is that her act against Trump is indistinguishable from that which is found in totalitarian dictatorships.” Stalin, and New York’s Attorney General Letitia James, are Proved Wrong
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Chassidic-American community is the target today, but expect attacks to come soon to a church, mosque, or synagogue near you.” (Mosque? Pfft, never happen – jjs) Anti-Religious Attacks On Jews Could Come To Your House Of Worship Next
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Here is, or was, the thing about our system of justice. Everybody from model citizens to sleazy politicians is supposed to enjoy the due process of law. In Gaetz’s case, that system was circumvented, undermined, and abused by what we can safely assume are politically motivated law enforcement officials who, working in concert with their allies in the mainstream media, succeeded in casting a cloud over the Florida lawmaker with lurid and appalling accusations they could not prove in a court of law.” The Smearing of Matt Gaetz
- “Despite what you may have read or heard, the Republicans running in this cycle have an advantage that may, at this point, be dispositive. A recent batch of polling has made it clear that the issues voters consider most important are the same issues on which they most trust Republicans.” Democrats’ November Nightmare Could Finally Be Coming True
- “The ABC/WaPo poll released today is particularly gruesome for Democrats. Biden’s “red” speech also was a wake up call and motivator. Maybe the only success of the speech was to awaken sleeping Republican voters.” Operation Demoralize Has Failed
- Only 36% of those polled approved of Biden’s handling of the economy, with 74% describing it as “bad.” The economy was seen as highly important by 84% of those responding to the poll, while 76% considered inflation highly important. Biden Approval Rating Sinks Below 40%, Signaling Potential Reversal of a Political ‘Comeback’: POLL
- “The ABC News/Washington Post poll found that 56% of Democrats wanted a different candidate, with just 35% preferring Biden in the next presidential election.” Poll: More Than Half of Democrats Don’t Want Biden as 2024 Nominee
- “The past six months demonstrate the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] need for remedial math class.” Biden’s Midterm Math Grade: Zero Point Zero
- “They will lose.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Concedes Democrats Can’t Let Midterms Be About Biden
- “Biggest, best gift I’ve ever received.” Kari Lake Reacts to Liz-ard Cheney’s Vow to Campaign Against Her
- Nobody cares, or nobody believes? Nobody Cares: Trump Approval Rating Remains Stable Despite Multiple Investigations
- “A unique and unprecedented political movement is sweeping America. A movement that could determine the outcome of the next presidential election. And, if successful, change the course of American history . . .” Why America Needs Trump-DeSantis 2024
- “But will they succeed? That’s up to you.” The 3 Strategies Dems Will Use to Win the Midterms (lie, cheat, steal – jjs)
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Michael Walsh: ” . . . with Vladimir Putin calling up the reserves to bolster his faltering invasion (or reclamation) of at least parts of the Ukraine, Biden and his brain trust are turning the conflict into a proxy war between the U.S. and the former U.S.S.R. Never mind that the American military has finally reached the limits of its tolerance, and is cracking under the stress of wokism being imposed upon it from above. It’s in no position to fight even a proxy war, much less engage in a nuclear exchange with Russia, but that’s exactly where this is heading if the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] doesn’t stop recklessly shooting off his mouth.” Not Worth the Bones of a Single Grenadier
- “The West’s insistence on maintaining the status quo of the Ukrainian borders established by Lenin, Stalin and Hitler exposes the disconnect between strategic doctrine and moral principles.” Will Ukraine Survive Intact?
- “After the media reports about battles near the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant, we decided… ahead of time to take protective action to distribute iodine,” the Polish official, Blazej Pobozy, said in a national radio broadcast. Poland Begins Handing Out Iodine Pills on Fears of Ukraine Nuclear Plant Meltdown
- I assume Dao-Min Yen is running the elections like they did here in 2020? High Turnout Reported in Referendums Being Staged in Russian-Occupied Regions of Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Russia’s Investigative Committee said in an online statement that two guards, two teachers and five students were killed in the shooting in a school in Izhevsk, a city about 596 miles east of Moscow in the Udmurtia region.” (Russian media to claim the gunman was Ukrainian in 5-4-3-2 . . . – jjs) 9 Dead, 20 Wounded in School Shooting in Russia
* * * * *
- “When America’s adversaries see weakness.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Talks Tough at the UN – Only About Ukraine
- “The Supreme Leader must be puzzled.” The Amini Protests: “Death to the Dictator!”
- “Starlink, a division of SpaceX led by Musk, offers low-orbit satellite internet services to people in places without traditional mobile telecommunications access. Musk previously provided support featuring Starlink service to Ukraine following Russia’s invasion of the nation in February.” Elon Musk Announces He’s Activating Starlink Internet In Iran Amid Protests
- “What makes this protest movement different is that it’s the first one specifically about women and women’s rights. The protests also highlight the plight of the Kurds and other minorities in Iran. It’s a potent and combustible mix, and the protests, which began in the Kurdish provinces, have now spread to the entire country.” The Massive Protests in Iran Are About More Than a Woman Killed by the Morality Police
- “Giorgia Meloni tipped to be Italy’s first ever female prime minister.” Italy Election: Projections Show Right-Wing Alliance Set to Win
- “As ordinary Europeans rebel against the top-down, culturally leftist globalism that is destroying their lives, the EU rips off the mask.” The EU Not So Subtly Threatens Harming Italy if it Votes In a Traditionalist Candidate
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Imagine a U.S. Air Force infected by Critical Race Theory.” Has the Air Force Academy Become Just Another Liberal Arts School?
- “Events of this nature are part of a wholesale push by the U.S. military to foster a more culturally inclusive environment. Critics say this type of training is part of a woke cultural agenda that is being mainstreamed by the Democrat Party’s far-left flank.” Air Force Academy Holds “Transgender Visibility” Seminar
- “Hiding in plain sight. . . Carnegie Endowment for International Peace appears to have knowingly hired a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) member a month after obscuring his CCP ties within an English-language press release, the nonprofit’s records reveal.” Elite DC Think Tank Hired High-Ranking Chinese Communist Party Scholar After Obscuring Ties
- Robert Spencer: “Dzenan Camovic and Urooj Rahman are not singular. Their efforts to sow mayhem and destruction in the United States will be repeated again and again, while Old Joe and his cronies search for ‘white supremacist terrorists.’ Joe and Gestapo chief Merrick Garland are giving the real terrorists just the cover they need in order to continue and step up operations. Dzenan Camovic could turn out to be only one small manifestation of a phenomenon that is much, much larger.” NYC: “I Killed Two Police Officers and My Religion Made Me Do It”
- “I actually found it harder to pin down a terrorist group that didn’t have a direct connection to the Muslim Brotherhood than the other way around. They are also responsible for radicalizing Muslims because when you have a radicalized base, its so much easier to recruit jihadists from it.” Counterterrorism Expert Cynthia Farahat Reveals Muslim Brotherhood Plan to ‘Destroy’ West – ‘Like Cancer’
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Go shove a lump of coal up your ass. “Joe’s Man-chin” Manchin Begs Republicans To Support His Flailing Permitting Reform Deal
- “158 lawmakers decided to vote by proxy on the $700 billion ‘Inflation Reduction’ Act.”House of Representatives Continue to Skip Work and Get Paid: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Extends Proxy Voting Until After Midterms
- Lloyd Billingsley: “If the ruling class has its way, the nation as we knew it could be making a French exit. That’s what happened in Detroit, where people once lived well.” Can’t Forget the Motor City
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The same people who are horrified about stigmatizing those who engage in reckless sex—it should not matter whether they are straight or gay—have no problem stigmatizing others.”STD Rate is ‘Out of Control,’ Syphilis Cases Highest Since 1948
- “Underpopulation wasn’t caused by ‘capitalism.’ It was caused by the left’s insidious, century-long campaign to usher in a culture of death.” Don’t Blame “Capitalism” for Dropping Birth Rates, AOC, Blame Yourself and Your Malthusian Allies
- “Is the American way of life threatened by the growing proportion of citizens taking psychiatric medications?” Antidepressants, Empathy, and Democracy
- “The biggest contributor to the anti-vaping effort is Bloomberg Philanthropies, the eponymous charity started by billionaire Democrat megadonor and former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg. Since 2017, his charity has given large sums of money to anti-tobacco organizations such as the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids.” How Three Liberal Nonprofits Drive the Anti-Vaping Campaign
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “[SpaceX] is building an assembly line of test rockets, so that it can do a fast series of test launches plus upgrades, leading to quick and reliable operations.” Musk: Starship Orbital Attempt by November at the Latest
- “Should something go seriously wrong — which is not that unlikely — and the flight termination system fails to work, we could see a very big rocket careening out-of-control into populated areas.” Range Gives NASA Waiver to Launch SLS on September 27th Despite a Questionable Flight Termination System
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Is Lemieux actually an undercover conservative activist engaging in the Alinskyite tactic, ‘Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules?’ Is he exposing the utter folly of the transgender craze with his ‘gender identity expression?’ Some speculate that Lemieux is pulling his stunt so he can force the school board to fire him — and then whack them with a big-money lawsuit. That would be an excellent next development: please, please let transgender first-world made-up gobbledy-gook be forced to defend itself in court. . . . or Maybe the Trans Shop Teacher Is the Hero We Need Right Now
- Whip it out, Stetler!!! Top Trans Medical Org Recommends Castration For Those With ‘Eunuch’ Identity
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Daniel Greenfield: “. . . And covers up liberal complicity in the murder of six million Jews.”Ken Burns Exploits the Holocaust
- “His series on America and the Holocaust ends up bashing the Trump Right while giving a pass to the anti-Semitic Left.” Ken Burns Is Not Worthy of His Own Best Vision
- Christian Toto: “Paul Clayton’s stinging sci-fi novel puts focus on a society gone off the rails.”How Escape from the Future Highlights Our Surreal Present
- “Without narration and using only existing footage, we learn more about Charles’ distaste for Diana. He considered her a mere means to an end.” HBO Documentary The PrincessReveals the Ugly Truth About King Charles III
HITHER & YON
- “Fletcher’s portrayal was brilliant and believable, a nice person in real life portraying a persona we all know too well. The mind-numbed robotic control freak with power over your life and a willingness to use it.” Our Beloved Nurse Ratched, Louise Fletcher, Passes Away at 88
- “Elizabeth II understood her duty—do we?” What Is a Monarch?
- “In the MLB’s and media’s coverage of the 75th anniversary of Jackie Robinson’s major league debut, there is much that is forgotten.” The True Jackie Robinson
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.