Good morning kids. Wednesday and if you needed an indicator that America as it was or how you imagined it is no more — as if stolen elections, organized political terrorism and official state persecution, rigged elections, an intentionally engineered economic collapse, censorship, and cultural dissolution and depravity didn’t do the trick — maybe this might give you a hint that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. As a category 4 hurricane is bearing down on the Gulf Coast, Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants Biden spoke with a number of elected officials in the storm’s projected path, but refused to talk with Ron Desantis.
The putative “president” of the United States ignoring the governor of Florida as millions of citizens face a potentially massive natural disaster. Wow. Finally, word came down from the Junta’s mush-mouthed, Malveaux-muff-diving, mop-topped Marxist mouthpiece that the two finally did connect, though I imagine the conversation must have been a bit one-sided.Perhaps that was the reason Biden was prevented from “talking” with DeSantis because the former’s handlers feared the latter would make the most of what undoubtedly had to be nothing more than enduring the inchoate ravings of a demented vegetable.
But I fear it’s much more than just that. Florida stands in sharp contrast to the unnatural manmade disaster that is Democrat-controlled America. That is, the DeSantis miracle vs the Biden catastrophe of the past 20 months. Even worse to contemplate, but given the blood-libeling from the Junta and its followers of red state America, Biden couldn’t be seen to talk with DeSantis on anything perceived to be common ground. During situations like this, politics is supposed to be completely out of the picture; at the water’s edge during time of war, as it were. But we’re now at war with each other.
Take it a step further: Biden and the Junta are actually rooting for Hurricane Ian to leave behind the maximum amount of death and destruction in its wake, as a means to ding DeSantis, their perceived foe going into 2024. Worse, if it harms thousands of people whom they regard as lower than dog shit on the bottom of their shoes, even better. The Left has done this like clockwork whenever natural disasters hit red state American communities, mocking the concept of God’s will, so you can bet your ass they’re praying for a hit, to whatever golden calf, tree, or Moloch-du-jour they worship.
I’ve often stated that post the stolen election of 2020 and overthrow of the last vestige of America as founded, we’re in some sort of interregnum; a zombie-like state wherein we have the illusion of regular order even as everything crashes and burns around us. Take the notion of what is supposed to be a standard call between a president and a governor during a natural disaster and look at how DeSantis was treated. Now, put that in context with Joey’s Independence Hall Nuremberg Rally speech wherein he condemned half the country as traitors and insurrectionists, a cancer that needs to be eradicated, “a clear and present danger.” How the hell is Biden (if he even lasts that long) supposed to get up on national television walk to the middle of a stage and shake Ron DeSantis’ hand before the first presidential debate? Now imagine instead of DeSantis, it’s Donald Trump.
As you ponder that scenario, there are encouraging signs everywhere, not least of which Ron DeSantis himself with his genius Alinskyite tactic of shipping illegal aliens directly to a Leftist heart of darkness and exposing them as the racist hypocrites they are. Another one that I don’t want to get lost in the sauce are the flashes of sanity occurring on the European continent. First, in Sweden and now in Italy with the election of Giorgia Meloni, the country’s first female PM and more importantly, a Savonarola who is giving them hell over there. And as Harry Truman explained, “I don’t give them hell. I give them the truth and they think it’s hell.”
“The issue of individual freedom, private enterprise in economy, educational freedom, the centrality of family and its role in our society, the protection of borders from unchecked immigration, the defense of the Italian national identity — these are the matters that we preoccupy ourselves with.” Of course, she’s very firm on her beliefs and principles. As she said at CPAC 2022:
“We (conservatives) are proud of our identities, of what we stand for. We live in an age where everything it stands for is under attack: our individual freedom is under attack, our rights are under attack, the sovereignty of our nations is under attack, the prosperity and well-being of our families is under attack, our children’s education is under attack. Faced with this, people understand that in this era, the only way to be rebellious is to preserve who we are, the only way to be rebellious is to be conservative. […] I see cancel culture fanatics in our institutions tearing down statues, tempering with books and comics, changing street names, accusing a shared history that they would like to rewrite. […] All of you in America and we in Europe, and our friends on all the other continents, are proud of our identities, of what we stand for. And we know that our opponent is operating globally, applying the same tactics and with the same ideology, to destroy our identities and what makes us who we truly are. […] Only a few months ago, European bureaucrats wrote a document, hundreds of pages long, telling us that in order to be inclusive we have to exclude all references to Christmas, Jesus, Mary and that all Christian names should be removed from all communications.”
Meloni concluded her speech with a quote from G.K. Chesterton, “’Fires will be kindled to testify that two and two make four. Swords will be drawn to prove that leaves are green in summer.’ The time of that battle has come, but they will find us ready for the battle.” . . .
. . . It is well known that Meloni is not alone on this path. Apart from her closeness to Hungary’s Viktor Orban, she is the president of the European Conservatives and Reformists (ECR), a political group in the European Parliament established in 2009 under the founding principles of the Prague Declaration. It includes Poland’s ruling Law and Justice party as well as center-right parties on the rise in countries like Spain (Vox) and Sweden (Sweden Democrats — which after the results of the 2022 Swedish general election is the largest member of Sweden’s conservative bloc and the second largest party in the next Swedish parliament — and Independent).
To be sure, there are significant differences between us and Europe’s “conservatives” but putting aside the tortured appellations that have been abused and debased by so many, as well as differing world views between us and them, Meloni and others like her both here and abroad know and understand that the wolf is now at our throat. While the lights for sure are going out all over Europe, and here, the alarm bells are ringing loudly and it appears, I pray, more and more of us are responding. Please God.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Hurricane Ian has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm as it heads toward Florida, according to National Hurricane Center. The center of the storm is set to make landfall on Florida’s west coast this afternoon.” Hurricane Ian Live Tracker: Millions of Floridians Brace for Hurricane Ian’s Potentially Devastating Impact
* * * * *
- “The machine is not wrong. Men like Houck are its enemy.” Responsible Citizens and Immoral Agency
- “The simple truth about every single despotic totalitarian.” Sorry Liberals, But The Nazis Were Progressive Leftists
- “The progressive redistributionist regime grows more tyrannical.” The “Poverty” Crisis Dems Will Never Let Go to Waste
- “These terrorists, through their warped and envious eyes, saw something many Americans missed: the true beauty of the Twin Towers as a testament to all that our nation has and will accomplish.” We Should Have Rebuilt the Twin Towers
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “There is currently a class-action lawsuit by box holders who say the raid violated their rights.” Bombshell LA Times Report: FBI Misled Judge Who OK’d Warrant for Beverly Hills Seizure of $86 million
- “Doesn’t have a brand.” NYC Mayor Eric Adams Mocks Americans From Red State
- “From early June to the end of July, committee lawmakers routinely ignored the Capitol security failures on Jan. 6 to focus on criminalizing objections to electoral certification and smearing political opponents with disinformation. Fabricated timelines have also become a main staple of the televised hearings.” Jan. 6 Committee Decides To Move Final Show Trial Hearing Even Closer To Election Day
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Sitting en banc, the Ninth Circuit found that California’s AB 32 — passed in 2019 and meant to close effectively all ICE detention facilities across the sanctuary state — violates the Supremacy Clause by flouting federal immigration law.” Ninth Circuit Strikes Down California Plan to Close Prisons for Illegal Aliens
- “Why send them to a low-income area?” Soto, 35, of Soundview, told the Post. “Why don’t they send them to the Hamptons? It’s elected people being petty and the people suffer.”New Yorkers Are Not Fans of Mayor Adams’ Plan for Migrant Tent City
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . one thing is for sure: Biden depleted the reserves, which are now at a 37-year low, to boost his poll numbers.” Biden’s Depletion of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Could Be Catastrophic Soon
- “Up to 17 states are geared to follow California down the rabbit hole and ban the sales of new gasoline-powered vehicles by 2035, just twelve and-a-quarter years from now. This is tantamount to throwing everyone off a high cliff and expecting someone to develop a parachute on the way down. You cannot force technology advancements by political edict.”Running America on Imaginary Technology
- “Manchin had previously threatened to side with Republicans and shut down the government if his permitting reform was removed from the continuing resolution.” Sen. Joe Manchin Caves On Permitting Proposal After Dems Revolt
- “Today’s climate crisis is a modern example of public policy being ruined by a self-interested scientific-technological elite.” The Climate Crisis Lie
- “I think those politicians that are climate deniers or those politicians that think the world should be run by people — entirely people that look like me are just wrong.” Senate Banking Chair Sherrod Brown-note: I Support ESG Efforts that “Most Bank CEOs Want” to Avoid Lending to Those “Destroying the Environment”
- “Ryan’s first Senate campaign ad features him riding around with his son in a 2020 GMC Yukon, which gets roughly 14 to 15 miles per gallon around town. When leaving a campaign stop in Zanesville, Ohio, last month, Ryan boarded a 15-mile-per-gallon Chevrolet Tahoe.”Tim Ryan Says Americans Need To Give Up Gas Cars as He Drives Around Ohio in Gas Guzzlers
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Experts estimate the current total wealth losses from the stock market are between $9.5 trillion and $10 trillion, according to the outlet.” Americans Lose Trillions as Markets Dive
- “It is not even Columbus Day yet, but record-high inflation already has American consumers reconsidering their holiday shopping habits. According to a new survey from DealAid, 56.4% of Americans say that inflation is their number one concern this year about the fast-approaching holiday shopping season.” Biden’s America Stinks On Ice: Inflation Already Hurting Holiday Shopping
- “. . . And he lies about his record on inflation.” Biden Fiddles While Inflation Blaze Burns On
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “This is a strange and puzzling assertion from @POTUS. Governor DeSantis and Florida’s world class emergency management & first responders are ready to help all Floridians impacted by #HurricaneIan, regardless of vaccination status.” DeSantis Team Hits Back After Biden Deems Vaccination a ‘Vital Part’ of Hurricane Prep
- “Like [Republican governor Brad] Little, she still refuses to admit her errors. Instead, she promotes lying and dishonesty as her favored political tactics.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Arrested in 2020 for Letting Her Kids Play in Park, a Mom is Still Being Prosecuted by Idaho
- “The guidance emphasizes that it is applicable to United States healthcare settings before clarifying that areas without high transmission levels of the Chinese coronavirus ‘could choose not to require universal source control.'” CDC Drops Universal Masking Recommendation for Healthcare Workers
- “Meanwhile, Fauci says he knew his ‘draconian’ lockdowns would have ‘collateral negative consequences’ on schoolkids and WHO officials wants to continue the pandemic-panic.”Pfizer CEO Tests Positive for Covid for the Second Time in Less Than Two Months
- ” Answer: Inestimable. Yet this is what we are doing as a society to ourselves, to our families, to our future. To our nation. It is both inexcusable and inexplicable. Unless they want it that way. . . ” What Price Chinese Covid Conformity?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “At one Best Buy store in the suburbs of Houston, where hundreds of items like Bose speakers and Fitbit activity trackers used to sit on the shelves, shoppers will instead find small blue signs that read, ‘This product kept in secured location.'” Biden’s America: Retailers Opt for Empty Shelves To Prevent Theft
- “Prohibition in America is all but over. So why does it feel more sardonic than hedonistic?”Buzzkill in America
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Corrupt outlets might not want you to know their FBI allies carted off an opponent of the narrative the press itself helps enforce.” Regime Media Don’t Want You to Hear About the FBI Raid on a Pro-Life Father
- “Gee, if you can’t share an article reporting on a peer-reviewed CDC study without getting censored by Big Tech, then what can you share? This is what Big Tech does. It restricts information damaging to the preferred narrative. It’s curious that it took Facebook so long to flag this article, but perhaps it has something to do with recent reports that Americans aren’t rushing to get the updated [Chinese] COVID boosters.” You Can’t Say This on Facebook!
- “Voices on the Right continue to be more popular than those of ‘mainstream’ journalists who are actually leftists. And it’s driving them crazy.” Yes, Leftists, Conservatism Is Popular
- Betsy McCaughey: “The complicity between the Biden administration and Big Tech should frighten all Americans. It’s like a vise tightening its grip, snuffing out freedom. That makes reining in Big Tech even more urgent. On Friday, the opportunity arrived.” A Federal Rulings a Supreme Court Showdown on Big Tech Censorship is Ahead
- [Communist shit-bag Soros Puppet Larry] Krasner commented on the order, saying, “Even if you have a permit to carry, and you go on those premises, then you’ve got a problem with me.” Philadelphia’s Democrat Mayor Signs Gun Ban That Applies to Concealed Carry Permit Holders
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Replace critical race theory with patriotic education.” Read This, Not That
- “Groupthink and cowardice dismantled my conservative collegiate center faster than a woke mob could.” What Happened at Saint Vincent College Demonstrates the Moral Collapse of Higher Education
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- The authors wrote that Schiff’s response to Nadler’s demands for due process, even for Trump, was blunt: “F— Donald Trump,” he reportedly said. Trump’s First Sham Impeachment Trial Was ‘Unconstitutional,’ Jerry Nadler Reportedly Said
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Women in the West Wing make 83 cents for each dollar paid to men, analysis finds.” War on Women: Biden White House Fuels Gender Pay Gap
- Mop-Top Muff-Diving Mouthpiece.: ““The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and the Governor committed to continued close coordination.” Biden and DeSantis Finally Talk as Hurricane Ian Nears Florida
- “We don’t have time for pettiness.” DeSantis Fires Back at Biden After No Contact Before Hurricane Hits
- “Why not the governor?” Reporters Repeatedly Press FEMA Administrator on Contacting DeSantis About Hurricane
* * * * *
- The same phenomenon may be happening in 2022. And the problem may be similar to what pollsters missed in 2020. What they missed was the “shy Trump voter” who isn’t really “shy” but rather highly suspicious of pollsters in the wake of the January 6 hearings. It’s Happening Again: Bad Polling Is Giving Democrats a False Sense of Confidence Going Into the Election
- Some of the least important issues cited by registered voters were “income inequality” (6%), “political correctness/cancel culture” (5%), and “foreign policy” (4%).” Only 15% of voters named the “environment/climate change” as important. Harvard Caps Harris Poll: 56% of Voters ‘Have Doubts’ About Biden’s Mental ‘Fitness’ for Office
- “America’s problems haven’t been caused by irresponsible populists, but by a rapacious and feckless establishment. Donald Trump, for all his failings, is the only candidate who recognizes this fact . . . He alone has challenged the right’s economic pieties. He alone offers Americans a chance to confront and chasten their failed elites.” He’s Still the One
- Jeffrey Lord: “The Pennsylvania GOP gubernatorial nominee is reportedly receiving no support from the Republican Governors Association.” The Importance of Doug Mastriano
- “The signs Fetterman installed highlight how the Democrat, who is seeing his chances to win in November decline due to voter concerns about his health and far–left record on crime, has no problem embracing a double standard when it comes to nutritional advice.” “Lumpy” Fetterman Told His Constituents To ‘Eat More Vegetables.’ He Was Flabbergasted When Dr. Oz Told Him the Same.
- “Those findings will likely alarm House Democrats, who expected to cruise to victory in the liberal district, which includes portions of Los Angeles County. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee does not include Brownley on its list of vulnerable members, and election handicapper Cook Political Report does not consider.” Republicans Within Striking Distance in Deep-Blue Los Angeles District, Spelling Trouble for House Dems
- “Joe O’Dea is a first-time candidate looking for an upset in a deep blue state.” What Kind of Senator Would Colorado’s Pro-Abortion Republican Joe O’Dea Be?
- Larry Elder: “Imagine the conservative counterpart to Newsom – and the bills he could sign.” (you had your shot, Larry – jjs) When California Elects a Right-Wing Unconstitutional Governor
- “The more powerful the Libertarian Party becomes, the more certain it is that they will turn America over to Democrats—rendering the majority sentiments of Americans politically irrelevant.” Will Libertarian Candidates Again Deny GOP the U.S. Senate?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Senate voted to invoke cloture on the legislative vehicle for the continuing resolution (CR), a stop-gap spending bill that would continue to fund the federal government until December 16.” Senate Advances Stop-Gap Spending Bill with $12 Billion in Ukraine Aid, $3 Billion for Biden’s Afghans
- “Our leaders have chosen to make war on Russia through Ukraine. We must now prepare for the consequences of those decisions while we still can.” After the Coming Winter of Discontent, Putin Either Goes Nuclear or Dies
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The howling about Italy’s new ‘fascist’ prime minister removes any doubt as to what the Left is.” The Reaction to Giorgia Meloni Makes Everything Clear
- “Fiery Italian PM-elect: ‘I am a mother! I am Italian! I am Christian! You won’t take it from me!'” ‘Io Sono Giorgia’
- “In Europe, we have a set of values and, of course, we will be mindful that these values are respected by everyone.” Video: French PM Declares EU Will Be ‘Vigilant’ Against ‘Threat’ of Democratically Elected Italian Leader
- “A disciple of Roger Scruton is about to become Italy’s prime minister.” This Month’s Second Electoral Earthquake in Europe
- “Meloni is striking a chord because her prognosis is so precise, so penetrating, and so true that it transcends national boundaries.” Meloni Warns Italians Against Becoming ‘Perfect Consumer Slaves.’ Americans Are Already There.
- “Apart from the EU’s establishment and the international leftist community, no one should be worried about Italy’s next government.” Is the EU’s Establishment Trembling?
* * * * *
- “Germany’s Tagesspiegel daily cited a person familiar with the federal government’s assessment as saying, ‘We can’t imagine a scenario that isn’t a targeted attack.’” “Not an Accident”: Nordic States Probe Russia-to-Europe Pipeline Leaks After Underwater Explosions
- “Today we faced an act of sabotage, we don’t know all the details of what happened, but we see clearly that it’s an act of sabotage, related to the next step of escalation of the situation in Ukraine,” Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki declared on Tuesday at the opening ceremony for another pipeline connecting Norway to Poland. Dramatic Images of Erupting Sea Emerge from Europe-Russia Nord Stream Pipeline ‘Leaks’
- “Iran sold China $38 billion in oil since Biden took office.” ‘Savior of Tehran’: China Props Up Tehran With Major Oil Purchases
- “Now the Bidenites should not agree to a very bad deal that would provide this drowning regime with the lifeline of sanctions relief. Iran must be allowed to remain impoverished, in order that enough of its immiserated subjects rise up, yet again, to cry “Death to the Dictator” and this time, to make that wish a reality.” (exactly what they will not do; pallets of cash and a nuke deal are on the way – jjs) The Islamic Republic: Shaken to Its Core
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] has been to the U.S.-Mexico border only once, in June 2021, even as the number of illegal immigrants reaches unprecedented highs.’Kamala Finally Goes to the Border—in Korea
- “Even Henry Kissinger, who helped bring China into the world community, can’t explain to China how counterproductive its approach to Taiwan is.” China’s Aggression Against Taiwan Shows Fear, Not Strength
- “The Stasi returns. . . Authorities in Germany are raiding people’s homes for ‘online hate speech.'” This Shocked Even Me
- “The country has much deeper-seated problems.” Tinkering with Taxes Won’t Save Britain
- “Very few policymakers even concede that Washington’s overseas military adventures often have not turned out as planned.” Uncle Sam’s Long Trail of Wreckage
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “What Biden is doing to our military should be a crime.” From Superpower to Paper Tiger: Part One
- Allen West: “The high – and destructive – cost of Marxism’s infusion into our Armed Forces.”The Perils of America’s Woke Military
- Robert Spencer: “What could possibly go wrong?” Half of 2023’s Diversity Visas to Be Given to Migrants from Muslim Countries
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Assign those new Waffen-IRS agents to get the dough-re-mi back . . . IRS Sent Out Over $1 Billion In Child Tax Credit Payments to the Wrong People
- “Bureaucrats deliver no value, only impeding the productivity of tax-paying citizens.” Most of the Government and Its Employees ‘Quiet Quit’ Long Ago
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] student loan bailout has only whetted the Left’s appetite for more loan cancellations” Will Biden Cancel Medical Debt Next?
- “The Biden [junta] on Tuesday released a ‘National Strategy on Hunger, Nutrition and Health,’ a 44-page document addressing food insecurity and diet-related diseases, such as diabetes, cancer and high blood pressure, which ‘are largely preventable.'” Biden Launches Plan to Make Americans Healthier (By Expanding Government’s Reach)
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This data also suggests that if you establish a colony anywhere in Mars’ dry equatorial regions within 30 degrees latitude of the equator, you will likely have to travel north or south a considerable distance to get to easily accessible ice.” Radar Data From Zhurong Finds No Ice to a Depth of 260 Feet
- “From the data produced engineers will calculate how much that impact changed Dimorphus’ orbit around it parent asteroid, half-mile-wide Didymos.” (plus cool images to look at – jjs) DART Hits Dimorphus
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “So before getting castrated physically, you can actually do a chemical castration, kind of, as a trial,” said Dr. Michael Irwig, an endocrinologist who contributed to the chapter. He said he’s treated two people who identify as eunuchs. ‘Chemical Castration’ and ‘Gender Affirming’ Care Can Be Synonymous, Leading Transgender Health Association Suggests
- “The Oklahoma House of Representatives added restrictions on Monday to special session legislation that would prevent Oklahoma Children’s Hospital from performing gender-affirming surgeries on minors at any of its locations.” OU Health Plans “Ceasing of Certain Gender Medicine Services” for Minors After State Threatens Funding
- Probably a fake threat. Oklahoma Media Claims OU Children’s Hospital Is Receiving ‘Threats’ Over Gender Clinic for Kids
- “Polls make clear that Americans across political persuasions have major reservations about ‘gender-affirming’ care for minors and teaching gender-identity ideology in schools.” The “T” Piggybacking on the “LGB”
- “Is something stronger than mere groupthink at work in the transgender movement?” Is the Transgender Fad a Triumph of Marketing?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It’s the special crossover episode no one asked for but we’re getting anyway as Hollywood Democrats hit the panic button ahead of the November midterms.” West Wing, VeepCasts Team Up for Fundraiser to Help Wisconsin Democrats Defeat Ron Johnson
- “Charlamagne calls out ‘the hypocrisy of the Democrats.'” Video: Panelists SILENT as Liberal Host Praises DeSantis
- “Proposes Equally Ridiculous Alternative ‘Latine.’” (how about Latrine – jjs) Far-Left Salon Mag Gives Up on Term “Latinx”
- Christian Toto: “British comic praises free speech alternative Rumble, slams YouTube hypocrisy.” Russell Brand Scorches YouTube for Misinformation Double Standard
- “In rejecting its role in shaping life outcomes, progressives ignore a powerful remedy for racial inequality.” The Culture Taboo
- Robert Spencer: “They want Americans to hate America and the Constitution, so that they won’t defend either, and will submit meekly to their authoritarian vision. The example of James Madison could inspire Americans instead to work to save the free republic he did so much to leave for us. Can’t have that.” James Madison’s Home to Become Site of Massive White Guilt Monument
- Dennis Prager: “When parents don’t rule the home, chaos will rule society. And chaos always breeds tyranny.” Parental Authority is the Basis of Civilization
HITHER & YON
- For a second, I thought the headline referred to Biden. Bipedal Robot Sets New Guinness World Record For 100-Meter Dash
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.