Good morning kids. Start of a new week and my hopes and prayers for Florida sadly came to naught as the death toll in the wake of Hurricane Ian now stands at 76 confirmed dead as of this morning. I pray that it doesn’t rise, but given the magnitude of devastation, I fear that it undoubtedly will. Governor DeSantis and his team, as well as all the first responders, linemen and other emergency workers are doing everything humanly possible to restore essential services so that the citizenry can begin the process of digging out, cleaning up and ultimately rebuilding. In a sane, rational society, this would be the response at every level of government all the way up to the highest office in the land. But, as we all know too well, that is not America in the year 2022.
So absolute is the divide, and so bereft of morals and decency and in point of fact so heartless are those in power in DC, that they are cheering the carnage of a natural disaster insofar as it can ding their chief political rival and nemesis as well as punish those who oppose them. Even if it means the death of innocent people. That’s not hyperbole; that’s fact. Because in their warped souls, anyone who opposes them in the slightest is not innocent. The eliminationist rhetoric that has been shrieked at us 24/7 for years now, up to and including the hollowed out husk of a venal pervert who proclaimed at least half this nation “a clear and present danger” has resulted in innocent lives being snuffed out by guns, cars and Molotov cocktails. At least one was at the behest of the government itself. Ashli Babbit shot to death by Capitol cop Michael Byrd and Roseanne Boyland tortured and beaten to death by government-sanctioned goons. But I digress.
Recall in the wake of Hurricane Katrina 17 years ago now, how the Left shrieked at Dubya for allegedly doing nothing to help New Orleans because, in the puerile, racialist ravings of criminal mayor Ray Nagin, his town was a “chocolate city.” Worse, the homunculus black hole of racialist hatred Spike Lee spewed the most inflammatory crackpot conspiracy bromide that the Army Corps of Engineers, at the behest of Bush, actually blew up the levees as a genocidal act of ethnic cleansing to cause them to flee the city, and “de-chocolatize” it, if not kill outright as many blacks as possible. Naturally, the fact that for years, Democrat politicians absconded and/or mismanaged the money to maintain and strengthen the levees and in the crucial days before Katrina hit, Nagin and Louisiana governor Kathleen Blanco rebuffed the Bush administration’s aid and assistance as well as FEMA’s urging them to order an evacuation. Oh well, “cannibalism in the Superdome” and Ray Nagin huffing on a crackpipe in a high rise hotel before bugging out while the Big Easy gets wiped out is the price we have to pay to maintain the meme that America is racist to its core.
And now, in the wake of Ian, where it seems that Ron DeSantis who has done almost everything right, the fury of Mother Nature notwithstanding, is to be taken out by projecting everything the Democrats have done wrong, and spectacularly so, onto him. But, of course, it’s not working. Ian was as DeSantis stated “a once-in-500-year event” and all things considered, he seems to be the right man in the right place at the right time to get Florida back on its feet.
Four years ago, Ron DeSantis was running for governor in Florida against a socialist drug addict under indictment for corruption, who happened to be black. Instead of asking their candidate to step aside so that they could run a more suitable individual to be the chief executive of one of America’s largest states, the Democrats stayed with their man and placed their hopes on smearing DeSantis as a “racist.” Their evidence? In a speech on the economy he said, “The last thing we need to do is to monkey this up by trying to embrace a socialist agenda with huge tax increases and bankrupting the state.” There was nothing remotely racist about this statement. However, the Florida NAACP responded by saying comparison of blacks to monkeys – a comparison DeSantis did not make – was “by far the best-known racist reference to African Americans in our national folklore.”
DeSantis was being hung for a perfectly innocent and apt statement that only a party as morally defective as the Florida Democrats could construe in the way they did. This was soon accompanied by a second charge involving me. DeSantis had spoken four times at an event I hosted annually which had featured mainstream conservatives, including three US Attorneys General, and senators John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Mitch McConnell, Huffington Post reported it under a screaming headline: “DeSantis Gave Four Paid Speeches for Infamous Racist.” That would be me.
Now, four years later, as a very successful Governor DeSantis positions himself for a presidential run, The New York Times’ columnist, Charles Blow has re-opened the charge, saying DeSantis has a significant race problem, holding me up as a case in point: “In a 2018 gubernatorial debate, the moderator asked DeSantis why he had spoken at several conferences hosted by David Horowitz, a conservative writer who the Southern Poverty Law Center says is a ‘driving force of the anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant and anti-Black movements.’” In the four years between these attacks, I have refuted these easily disproven lies of the SPLC, numerous times on the Internet, and in my recent book, aptly titled, The Enemy Within: How A Totalitarian Movement Is Destroying America . . .
. . . The entire aim of the malicious distortions of statements and facts, indeed the whole tenor of the Democrat attacks was that Republicans were racists, unfit to be taken seriously, and that the country would be better off if there were only one party – a party dedicated to the “socially just” future as seen through the eyes of leftwing zealots. Just before the gubernatorial election, which DeSantis won by a hair, Axios published the results of a poll showing that a majority of Democrats – 61% – regarded Republicans as “racists,” “sexists” and “bigots.”
This was entirely predictable for a party which has come to rely on name-calling and hate rather than reason and persuasion, and whose leaders characterize their opponents en masse as “deplorables” and “irredeemables” and “white supremacists.” A party that relies on moral indictments to advance its political agendas, and which elevates tribal groups over the individuals who compose them is a totalitarian party in the making. A party that proposes to “save the planet” or establish a society where “social justice” reigns, is a party that demands intolerance from its adherents, and will regard democratic compromise with an imperfect world as a betrayal of its high-minded cause.
In terms of shifting perceptions electorally and politically, it’s not going to work. In fact, just the opposite has happened and continues in the wake of the Trump economic miracle of his first term and its cataclysmic reversal at the hands of Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ handlers these past 20 months. More minorities, including the jewel in the crown of the Democrat party, American blacks, are not just taking a chance on non-Democrat candidates but abandoning the plantation in growing numbers.
And speaking of “deplorables” per David Horowitz’s piece, the confirmation that the racialism schtick isn’t going to fly (though doubtless it is a standard and the audience won’t go home unless the band plays it) look who’s suddenly appeared to run, not on racism, but on open borders:
Hillary Clinton is “dusting off” her husband’s playbook by criticizing the Biden administration’s “open borders” to put herself in place to mount a 2024 presidential run, veteran political consultant Dick Morris said in a new interview.
Morris, a former aide to President Bill Clinton, said Hillary is setting herself up to enter the race as a “moderate” choice for Democrats in two years for what would be her third shot at the White House. . .
. . . “These are all signals that she is going to be the moderate candidate for president. She’s going to say after the election, ‘See, the left cost us the House and the Senate. If we stay with a left-wing candidate in 2024, we’re going to lose the White House. I’m the only one who will tack to the center and give us a chance at victory , ’ ” Morris said.
Morris said he’s aware of the strategy she’s employing “because it’s the strategy I designed for Bill Clinton in 1992” when he won the Democratic nomination. “ Hillary is just dusting off Bill‘s playbook that I wrote for him and applying it herself this year,” he said. . .
. . . “Once Biden pulls out, the polling will show that the Democrats are leaning toward some crazy radical like Gavin Newson, Bernie Sanders. Maybe even AOC herself,” Morris said, referring to progressive lightning rod Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
“That’s going to drive the Democratic Party leaders to go to Hillary and say, ‘Hey look. Please run again. We need you to save us from the crazy left,” Morris said.
And guess which Democrat bloc absolutely hates open borders and illegal aliens. Hint: it starts with B-L and ends in A-C-K-S. If whackos like that Charlamagne Tha G-d can see through what the Democrats are doing, QED.
What Morris neglects to say, as if it’s not obvious to anyone with at least twice the brain cells of Biden, is this is all an act. She’s as radically open borders as anyone. And with a supine and willing GOP-e to help, we will have open borders if she steals 2024. Hillary is not the “crazy left” because she fakes being centrist. Sanders and company have no need for pretense. The cat is out of the bag, as it were. Triangulation and all that crap has gone the way of the dodo.
Hillary and Bill, and indeed every other Democrat like them are on the path to extinction. If they think they can bamboozle so called “independents” they’re delusional. As I stated up top, we have become irreconcilably polarized. And with the economy and society headed for collapse, the days of the Clintons and Bushes are over.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Maybe they should have gone with IED, for improvised explosive device, which is really what the whole thing is: a Strangelovian domestic terrorism bomb, which we’ve learned to stop worrying about and instead love.” DEI, Monster, DIE
- “For all the hubbub about the Hunter Biden laptop, there has been little talk about the laptop owned by DNC data analyst Seth Rich. The FBI’s M.O. on the Seth Rich laptop appears scarily similar.” The Seth Rich Case: The FBI’s Other Laptop Scandal
- Victor Davis Hanson: “So how does it all end, and Russian, Ukrainian, European and U.S. agendas become compatible? It doesn’t, and they won’t.” Pushing the Envelopes in Ukraine
HURRICANE IAN AFTERMATH
- “The update’s from the governor come as there have already been 76 confirmed deaths in Florida with entire communities completely wiped off the map from the massive storm surge and powerful winds.” Ron DeSantis Gives Update on Hurricane Damage as Death Toll Surges
- “. . . damage from the storm is now estimated to be $65 billion.” (maybe we should keep the $63 billion in Florida instead of sending it to Ukraine – jjs) Hurricane Ian Strikes South Carolina as a Category 1 Storm
- “We’re going to support all communities.” FEMA Administrator Vows to Help “Everybody” After Veep-Throat Harris’ Hurricane Relief “Equity” Comments
- “Prosperity, not climate change, is what matters when it comes to saving lives.” Biden Was Wildly Wrong About Ian’s Death Toll — Here’s Why It Matters
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It says a lot more about his lack of character to be in essence condoning political violence. All of us should be standing up against political violence,” Scalise said. “To say something like that, [Barnes] really needs to look in the mirror and reevaluate his lack of character.”Rep. Steve Scalise Slams Dem Candidate’s Tweet About 2017 Baseball Shooting
- “The Left has the institutional power, but we still have the people. It’s time to stand together.” Leftist Political Terror Against Republicans Greenlighted by Biden and the Left
- Margot Cleveland: “If the investigation of Jeff Clark is indeed a Democrat-fueled disbarment scheme, as it appears to be, it could start an escalating war of political retribution.” (except the GOP never retaliates – jjs) DC Bar Does Democrats’ Dirty Work By Tarring Opponents Right Before Midterms
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How the FBI failed to protect America against a real domestic terrorist.”When Billy Met Teddy
- “That the club invited pro-Trump Dick Morris to speak was a key factor.” Jewish Organization in NYC Cancels Republican Group (they’re Jewish the same way Mitt Romney is conservative – jjs)
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Of course, after months of taking credit for gas prices going down, Biden sure isn’t planning to take the blame for them going back up. Last week, he preemptively blamed Big Oil for gas prices going forward by claiming, without any evidence, that gas company executives might engage in price gouging because of Hurricane Ian.” Biden Washes His Hands of Gas Prices Now That They’re Going Back Up
- “The move repeats a similar effort by Gov. Jerry Brown ten years ago, and is an admission that the state’s environmental regulations are partially to blame for the fact that California has higher prices than the rest of the country — more than $2.50 higher, as of today.” Gavin Newsom Allows Refineries to Produce Winter Blend as Gas Prices Soar
- “Events come amid global surge in energy prices as Democrats vilify fossil fuels.” “Wife-Beater” Warnock Fundraises With Steyer After Voting for Legislation That Poured Billions Into Green Energy
- “Washington Post slammed for omitting appointee is Biden Chief of Staff Ron Klain’s wife, Monica Medina.” Just What America Needs Now: A Biodiversity Czar
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “All three benchmark indexes closed under their opening value with the Dow Jones Industrial Average down more than 450 points. The NASDAQ dropped nearly 3 percent Thursday and the S&P 500 fell by nearly 80 points.” Stock Market Tanked 14 Percent Since Biden’s Inflationary Boondoggle Passed
- “Most taxpayers didn’t graduate college, but, in Biden’s America, they’ll get to pay for it.”Student Loan Forgiveness With Other People’s Money
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Customs and Border Protection recorded an average of 7,300-7,500 daily migrant encounters at the southwest border by the end of September.” September Border Crossings To Set New Record, Internal DHS Data Show
- “Why are leftists so hysterically opposed to the recent actions of Florida’s and two other states’ governors?” This Is Not About the Migrants
- “For months, Abbott has been busing border crossers and illegal aliens to New York City as well as the sanctuary jurisdictions of Washington, DC, and Chicago, Illinois. Texas, in the process, is saving billions by punting illegal immigration to other cities and states that pride themselves on providing sanctuary to illegal aliens.” Report: 76% of Border Crossers Bused to NYC Remain in Homeless Shelters
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “To be fair, we can be certain that the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] didn’t know that he was speaking to someone whom the mandate was affecting, but if he had known, would it have pricked his conscience to know that Loesch is set to depart the Coast Guard in the next 30-60 days because of the mandate.” Biden Thanks Coast Guard Rescuer Who Is on His Way Out Thanks to the Vaccine Mandate
- “Ostensibly intended to end [Chinese] COVID ‘misinformation,’ the new bill is almost certainly intended to clear the way for a new age of leftist medical care.” California’s New Totalitarian Attack on Conservative Physicians
- “They desecrated all the fundamental tenets and principles that underlie all American culture and law.” Part 3: Against the Chinese COVID Liars and Their Strong-Arm Edicts, the Wheels of Justice Are Grinding Forward Slowly
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Violence and crime rampant outside clinic that provides free syringes, crack pipes.” Boston Police Turn Blind Eye to Drug Use Outside Government ‘Harm Reduction’ Facility
- “A robber willing to defy you face-to-face, or any group of multiple threatening people should forfeit the protection of the law.” Protection, Life and Property
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “. . . per usual, anything read after the first three paragraphs of any immigration article at the Times will show that Democrats never care to do anything meaningful to halt illegal border crossers.” New York Times Helps Biden Pretend He’s Fixing Border Asylum Scam, When He’s Literally Making It Worse
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Showing their true self.” Biden Junta Empowers Teachers Unions To Push Gender Ideology and “Jive Kampf Critical Race Theory
- “Arizona’s universal school-choice program will improve students’ educational options—public and private.” A Radical Step in the Right Direction
- “Internal materials show adult former Democrat legislative aide encouraging students to say that transgender youth will kill themselves over Republican policy.” Trans Student Walkout Group Admits Most Just Wanted To Skip School, Boasts About Tricking Media
- “These videos inadvertently display in powerful detail the gory horror of abortion and the deep betrayal women feel after the fact.” Watch: Radical Pro-Abortion TikToker Unknowingly Makes Incredible Case For Life
- “Correcting Rep. Ocasio-Cortez’s fantastic tale of fiction delivered to Stephen Colbert’s television audience.” Lincoln Longed for a Dobbs-like Ruling to Correct the Erroneous Dred Scott Decision
- “The Democrat diversionary move of whipping up hysteria over abortion has only added to the 33 point-gap between male and female voters.” (I can’t see this as making any difference – jjs) Democrats Successfully Whip Up Abortion Hysteria
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Restoring Integrity and Trust in Elections (RITE) filed a lawsuit against the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) last week over its unlawful guidance allowing absentee voters to change their votes after their ballots are cast.” Lawsuit: Wisconsin Elections Commission Let Electors Change Votes After Submitting Ballots
- “It’s sad that since day one, she’s used this whole process to line her pockets, sow distrust in Democratic institutions, and build her celebrity status. And using the legal system for her own political gain, quite honestly.” Brian Kemp Blasts “Tank” Abrams After She Loses Court Battle Against Georgia Voter Integrity Laws
- Daniel Greenfield: “Who funds Democrat campaign operations? You do.” How Taxpayers Finance Democrat Voter Registration
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Robert Spencer: “. . . at Georgetown University Thursday evening, the hapless attendees were treated to Hillary Clinton’s alternate reality in which Trump was preparing to present Ukraine to Putin on a silver platter. And people actually believe her.” Hillary Is Still Spreading Trump-Putin Conspiracy Theories
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “If it wasn’t so frightening, one might be able to recognize the irony in the sight of campus progressives trying so hard to signal progressive virtue that they fall victim to a deeper moral shame.” UC Berkeley Student Groups Ban Pro-Israel Speakers, Gets Blasted for Creating ‘Jewish-Free’ Zones
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democrat who held unarmed black jogger at gunpoint promotes TikTok video glorifying violence against black men.” Another Racism Scandal for John “Lumpy” Fetterman
- “Fetterman has pitched himself to Pennsylvania as a “blue-collar tough guy,” amazingly enough – he is neither of these things.” “Lumpy” Fetterman’s Latest Fraud: The Pretend Tough Guy Turns Victim
- David Horowitz: “The leftist smear machine goes into high gear.” Using Horowitz to Defame DeSantis (Again)
- The proposal comes as Whitmer faces a high-profile reelection bid against Republican challenger Tudor Dixon. It also comes as the Democrat’s Children’s Services Agency faces scrutiny from a federal judge over a “devastating” January report that detailed the foster system’s shortcomings. The issues laid out in the report, however, seemingly have little to do with “sexual orientation” and “gender identity.” Wretched Whitmer’s Solution for Broken Child Welfare System: ‘Sexual Orientation’ and ‘Gender Identity’ Consulting
- Speaking at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., Clinton said that “defund the police and socialism” would not appeal to “people in the middle, especially like suburban middle-class voters, upper-middle-class voters,” claiming that they “had something to lose.” Bill Clinton Just Sent a Massive Warning to Democrats About the Midterms
- “These are all signals that she is going to be the moderate candidate for president. She’s going to say after the election, ‘See, the left cost us the House and the Senate. If we stay with a left-wing candidate in 2024, we’re going to lose the White House. I’m the only one who will tack to the center and give us a chance at victory,’ ” Morris said. (so feign right, and go far left after conning the electorate and/or rigging the election – js) Dick Morris: Hillary Setting Up 2024 Presidential Bid With “Open Borders” Critique of Biden
- “If not always. And they have a lot to cover up and spin this time around.” Remember: Leftist Media Polls Are Often Wrong
- “Just how out of touch are the Democrats?” If This is the Dems’ “Winning” Message, They Deserve to Lose — Bigly
- “Let’s interrogate the ambitions of Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, Glenn Youngkin, Nikki Haley, and Ted Cruz.” (let’s leave Youngkin off this list of rejects, at least until he actually fucks up and earns a spot on it – jjs) What is the Republican B-Team Thinking?
- “Illinoisans have felt the devastating consequences of Pritzker’s terrible policies, from their bank accounts to their safety,” Bailey said. “All of Illinois has felt the catastrophic impact of J.B.’s failure.” Darren Bailey Within “Striking Distance” as Illinois Governor’s Race Tightens — “Voters Ready for Change”
- Miranda Devine: “Joe Biden’s cognitive deficits are increasingly apparent, even to the most amateur observer. Whether or not he has dementia at this point is immaterial. Half the world thinks he does and that weakens the United States and imperils us all.” “Senile” Joe Biden is Bringing Shame to the United States
- ” . . . the Seahawks previously honored Smiley’s husband, former U.S. Army Major Scotty Smiley, for his service. The decision is part of a larger legal battle that appears to be brewing between the Tiffany Smiley campaign and several Seattle institutions.” GOP Senate Candidate’s Blind Army Vet Husband at Center of Legal Fight Between Her Campaign and the Seattle Seahawks
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Clarice Feldman: “What happened to cause leaks in Russia’s Nord Stream 1 and 2, designed to send gas to Germany? The speculation runs from rational to delusional.” The Weekly Whodunnit
- “Stop this spiral of violence and death.” Pope “Fiction” Appeals to Putin
- “Sure, Putin was the one who invaded Ukraine, but there’s someone else who has tried to elevate a regional war into a world conflict.” There’s a Major Reason Why the World in 2022 is Like the World in 1939
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Videos on social media show fans from both teams fanning out onto the pitch and fighting each other, while others suggest that the crowds were attempting to flee the vicinity after clashes with law enforcement holding what appear to be riot gear.” More Than 100 Dead, Hundreds Injured In Soccer Match Stampede and Riot
- “Lula, a far-left socialist who ran for president despite being a convicted felon, has been considered the frontrunner in presidential elections for years and is widely believed a likely winner of the 2018 presidential race had he not been in prison. Lula was convicted and sentenced to, after many appeals, about 25 years in prison for buying a luxury beachfront property with public funding while president. Brazil’s Supreme Federal Tribunal (STF), the nation’s top court, reversed the convictions last year, allowing him to again run for president.” Brazil: Bolsonaro Vastly Beats Polls to Clinch Second Round in Presidential Race
- “The U.N. continues to appease Iran, despite massive protests against the regime.” Young Iranians Fight For Freedom While The World Looks Away
- Robert Spencer: “Do Omar, Tlaib, and AOC just want the Iran protests to go away because Iran’s repressive and bloodthirsty regime interferes with their ‘Islamophobia’ narrative? Sure looks like it.” As Women in Iran Are Shot Down While Fighting for Their Rights, “the Squad” Has Little to Say
- “Murder, mayhem, sexism, and despotic rule are built into the fabric of Iranian governance and culture.” Stop Having Fantasies of a Democratic Iran
- “Italy has spoken. And the White House and the media don’t like it.” Mamma Mia MAGA
- Victor Davis Hanson: “America once taught the world what works — only now to mock its own lessons.” The World Wants No Part of Woke, But It’s Glad We Do
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Defense witnesses disclose that another suspect in the fire searched the internet about fire moments before smoke was detected on board.” Sailor Found Not Guilty of Setting Fire on USS Bonhomme Richard
- “This is a national security crisis on many levels.” Air Force Academy Woes Highlight Collapse of Military Values Under Diversity Mania
- “The most famous Sunni cleric in the world passes from the stage.” Yusuf Al-Qaradawi Dies at 96
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Roger Kimball: “Reversing the stipulations of many government programs by outlawing their methodology would be a big step in ridding ourselves of such mischievous overreach.” Time to Outlaw Counting by Race?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This is only the third close pass in history below 310 miles (500 kilometers) altitude and the closest look any spacecraft has provided at Europa since Jan. 3, 2000, when NASA’s Galileo came within 218 miles (351 kilometers) of the surface.” NASA Releases First Juno Image From the First Close Flyby of Europa in Decades
- “Firefly now joins SpaceX, Rocket Lab, ULA, Virgin Orbit, and Northrop Grumman as an operational American commercial rocket companies.” Firefly Successfully Completes First Orbital Launch of its Alpha Rocket
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Raymond Buckley made the outlandish claim on social media Friday in response to another tweet that highlighted the stance of Rep. Chris Pappas (D-NH).” Top Democrat Official: Parents Will Kill Kids If Schools Don’t Hide Kid’s Gender Identity From Parents
- “The explosion of these clinics coincided with the rapid rise of transgender identity among American youths.” “Highly Profitable”: Pediatric Gender Clinics Are Opening All Across the Country
- “Disc golf is now having its Lia Thomas moment to the delight of those who don’t have a problem with the destruction of female athletics.” Radical Left’s War on Women Gains Ground: Biological Male Dominating Women’s Disc Golf
- “I feel like for stating my opinion — that I don’t want a biological man changing with me — that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped.”Vermont High School Girls Volleyball Team Banned From Locker Room For Objecting To Changing With Biological Male
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Rather than feature exhibits explaining Madison’s role as America’s preeminent political scientist, visitors to Montpelier are shepherded from one race-grievance diorama to the next.” Madison’s Montpelier Becomes Race Reeducation Camp
- “Our culture delights in the desecration of the sacred. The desecration is sometimes unthinkingly casual, but often deliberately profane.” (whoever gave the flute to her deserves to get the shit kicked out them – jjs) Lizzo Twerking With Madison’s Flute is the Antithesis of Civilizational Excellence
- “The latest revelations about the Nobel laureate raise this issue.” Why Hasn’t the Predatory Bishop Carlos Belo Been Defrocked?
- “Those watching erupted, understandably, in fierce anger as the judge pulled weight after weight out of the bellies of the walleye fish. Runyon was standing by the judge as the weights were exposed, and he remained silent the entire time.” RIGGED: Pro Fishermen Caught Cheating During Weigh-in, Crowd Rages in Anger
- Karol Markowicz: “With Trevor Noah announcing his departure from The Daily Show, the question on everyone’s mind is: Which unfunny liberal “comedian” that few will watch will take his place?” Nobody Watched Trevor Noah — And No One Will Watch His Unfunny Liberal Replacement Either
- Christian Toto: “Fox News pundit pines for time when comics pursued laughs, not propaganda.” Come On, Man’s Joe Concha on SNL, Late Night Lectures
- “. . . Just look at Hollywood.” Democrats Really Do Ruin Everything
HITHER & YON
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “I have learned to appreciate each and every breath I take.” Lessons From Living With a Lung Transplant
- “James Meredith, a legend of the Civil Rights era, defies categorizing.” The Last Lion of Integration
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.