Good morning kids. Tuesday and, SURPRISE! It’s October surprise time! With five weeks to go until the midterms, and Herschel Walker by all indications in prime position to beat the wife-beating Warlock Warnock by, at a minimum, enough of a clear margin to beat the cheat if not deliver an ass-kicking, someone comes out of the woodwork to slime him, claiming that Walker, who is ostensibly pro-life, paid for some random dame to have an abortion way back when.
Let me state four things categorically and for the record:
ONE, this is no doubt a ham-fisted, pathetic, bullshit claim that reeks to high Heaven of desperation. If it were true, it would have come out ages ago, probably in the immediate wake of the Dobbs decision that effectively overturned Roe v. Wade. The fact that it didn’t, and the fact that every Democrat that is facing disaster or has what was considered a safe seat actually in play for our side, is now running on this issue shows how absolutely bereft they are of a real record, let alone sane policies, to run on. The ruination of our economy and society does not make for a winning platform, especially in the wake of the ruination.
TWO, abortion is now clearly not a winning issue for Democrats with a majority of the American electorate. The latter, to greater or lesser extents is unambiguously in favor of at a minimum some restrictions on pre-natal infanticide, not to mention post-natal infanticide.
THREE: Mehmet Oz, despite his baggage of being a dual citizen as well as an Oprah taint is minimally within striking distance of “Lumpy” Fetterman and quite possibly positioned to pull off a win, so it’s kind of shocking that Lumpy’s subcutaneous satellite that’s marginally smaller than the Death Star has yet to step forward and announce having its exhaust port penetrated by Oz’s Turkish delight against its will a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
As for Ron Johnson, I don’t think Mandela Barnes (a warmed over Huey Newton retread without the leather jacket and beret), even in a state whose capital was and remains an epicenter of the “progressive” cancer that has laid us low, has a shot. Of course, considering what happened in 2020 especially in PA, GA and WI, I’m not going to say a freaking thing more until every last vote from every last ’76 Buick LeSabre trunk is counted — a process that takes months — and our team remains on top.
It is hateful to me beyond my capacity to express it to even have to acknowledge that the caveat of having enough votes to beat the cheat is something that just comes with the territory and business as usual in the United States of America. Then again, this is no longer the United States of America and so many other things are so equally hateful that it’s a miracle my head has yet to explode. Or that I haven’t been arrested for acting upon some of the thoughts that go through my head every friggin’ evening and morning as I ponder the headlines.
Finally, number FOUR: Assuming for just a nano-second that there is even a scintilla of truth to the accusation against Walker — hell, even assuming it’s 100% true . . .
I. DO. NOT. GIVE. A. FLYING. FUCK.
Even if it were proven that Walker or any candidate, especially one that is not just a GOPe phony “con”-federate, did something even worse than that, all of us as American-Americans now face an existential threat to our personal liberty and safety so dangerous and so direct that any skeleton from said candidate’s past would be an irrelevancy.
Psaki-psircling back to the pondering of headlines and other dystopian American scenarios, here are a couple that should make the blood get up to a slow simmer. First, Veep Throat Kamala Harris, whose sole political talent lies in having ingested a supertanker-sized quantity of semen faster than a KC-135 can pump it into the mains of a B-52, might be preternaturally a glittering jewel of vapidity, but she’s not stupid. She’s an ugly, in your face racist:
“I know we are all thinking about the families in Florida and Puerto Rico with [Hurricane] Fiona and what we need to do to help them in terms of an immediate response and aid,” Vice President Harris said at the Democratic National Committee’s Women’s Leadership Forum on September 30th. “We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity. Understanding not everyone starts out at the same place, and if we want people to be in an equal place, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities.”
Sadanand Dhume, a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, delivered this derisive retort: “If a hurricane hits a state, we should expect the government to help all those affected: black, brown white, purple, green. And there’s no such thing as ‘communities of color.’ Real people don’t talk like this.”
The Biden [junta] talks just like this. Indeed, [alleged] Vice President Harris’ referral to “equity” as the guiding policy directing hurricane relief assistance follows President Biden’s Executive Order 13985 that he issued on his first day in office, entitled “Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government.”
In keeping with this executive order, the first stated goal of the Biden [junta’s] Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), which is supposed to dispense federal aid equally to anyone in need because of a natural disaster, is all about instilling equity as its foundation. This requires, according to FEMA’s website, concentrating on “underserved communities” and “specific identity groups.”
In short, the Biden [junta’s] concept of “equity” means giving priority to people collectively based on group identity over individuals who are in desperate need of assistance but have the wrong skin color or are considered too rich.
Aside from the racialism aspect, which is horrendous enough, remember that Florida and its governor are the political nemeses of the Junta. And since the citizenry of that state voted againstthem by voting DeSantis and Republicans in, they are, in the Junta’s eyes worthy of pain, suffering and death. The calculus is also to try and make Florida’s non-white citizens equate the suffering in the wake of a hurricane as that of intentional racist policies direct from DeSantis’ desk in Tallahassee. Fortunately, I have seen anecdotal stories of black and Latino Floridians rejecting that narrative.
No surprise that mop-top Malveaux-munching mouthpiece Karine Jean-Pierre had to walk Harris’ statement back:
“That is not what the vice president said,” Jean-Pierre said. “The vice president was clearly talking about long-term investment, not FEMA [Federal Emergency Management Aid] for hurricane response efforts. The vice president and the president have been clear that the federal government has been and will continue to be there for all Americans recovering from these devastating storms as we’re seeing the president and first lady do today and will see them do clearly in Florida on Wednesday.”
“We are committed to quickly getting resources to all communities impacted, period,” she continued. “Full stop. But we also note that some people, particularly of lower income, have a hard time accessing that help. That’s why this administration has also made it a priority to remove barriers and ensure that everyone, regardless of their zip code, and that’s what she was talking about.”
Aside from the laughable attempt to insist Harris didn’t say what she said, notice what Jean-Pierre did say emphasis mine, which translates directly from Jive as “America is an irredeemably racist, white supremacist nation, and Florida is the epicenter of it.” Some “walk-back.” I speak Jive, and I will make my certification from Ibram X. Krement available later.
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, Robert Spencer reports a tale of woe about a true “freedom fighter”:
Urooj Rahman is an attorney, not a bartender, but she knows her cocktails. She tossed a Molotov cocktail at an NYPD cruiser during the 2020 George Floyd riots in New York City. But now, in asking for a light sentence, she is serving up a different cocktail: vodka with a dash of Islamophobia. And really, it’s the Islamophobia that gives it its flavor.
According to court filings, Rahman is asking for a light sentence because, she says, she was very drunk on vodka on the night that she firebombed the police car, and making matters even worse, she is dealing with all kinds of “unprocessed trauma.” A good deal of it, her attorneys claim, stems from being taunted as a Muslim after 9/11. Vodka-and-Islamophobia is not as popular as vodka-and-tonic, but you never know, it might catch on.
Rahman’s lawyers say she was “numb, disassociated, and inebriated” back in May 2020 when she was spotted in the front passenger seat of her friend and getaway driver Colinford Mattis’ SUV, holding a Palestinian scarf over her face with one hand and a Molotov cocktail in the other. Soon after that, she threw the firebomb into a New York City police car, but don’t you see, it was all about racism: “Tossing the Molotov cocktail was a way of expressing anger at those police officers around the country for whom Black lives did not matter,” her attorneys claim. “It was an act of protest intended to avoid exposing others to harm.”
How someone can throw a bottle filled with gasoline and topped with a burning rag into someone else’s car and then claim it was done in order to “avoid exposing others to harm” is beyond me, but then again, I haven’t suffered the way Urooj Rahman has. The court filing claims that “at 11, when the World Trade Center was attacked, Urooj experienced the harassment that was all too common for Muslims living in the city. She was called names (‘ugly Indian,’ ‘hairy monkey”) and begged her mother not to wear her hijab on the street.” A clinical psychologist and “leading expert on trauma,” Dr. Leslie Lebowitz, claims that this “compendium of adversity” left the young adult Urooj Rahman “without the ability to adequately manage and regulate her feelings” as well as “subject to incapacitating depression, panic and uncontrollable obsessional thinking. . .”
. . . But don’t you see? Rahman was teased as a child. Probably every eleven-year-old on the planet can say much the same thing, and few have thrown Molotov cocktails into police cars. But since Rahman’s was taunted in an “Islamophobic” manner, and had some rough relationships on top of that (another thing that can be said about millions, if not billions, of people), we are supposed to believe that her suffering was so acute, so unique, that she deserves to suffer no penalty for her crime.
And above all, “Rahman’s attorneys also say their client’s ‘commitment to social justice’ should earn her a more lenient sentence.” Ah, yes, of course! She’s a good Leftist! Let her go! She was working on the side of the angels, and is a victim of “Islamophobia”! It’s an absurd defense, but it’s a canny one: In today’s overheated political climate, if she gets the right (that is, the Left) judge, Urooj Rahman’s new cocktail will work just fine, and she will be out on the streets and back working for “social justice” in no time.
Lastly, the thug terrorist who mowed down predominantly white people at a Waukesha Christmas parade is “represent’n” himself in court.
Despite having a fool for a client, how much you want to bet that he gets off with at most a wrist-slap? Ditto for the Molotov cocktail throwers.
Like I said, this is America 2022 and junta enforcers getting away with political terrorism is just like overcoming the steal: business as usual.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “In 2024, might Kamala Harris do what Mike Pence did not?” Look Who’s Counting
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Politically ‘sensitive’ information on Joe and Hunter Biden remains off-limits to the public.” The Biden Papers
- Batya Ungar-Sargon: “Tarring people as racist or immoral for not wanting their jobs to be taken by people who crossed the border illegally is truly despicable, the furthest thing from moral you can imagine. It’s to demand that people endorse their own economic abandonment, while you welcome the needy of other countries.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s “Pick Crops” Line Shows How Democrats Betrayed the Working Class
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Brooks, who is representing himself . . . is facing six first-degree intentional homicide charges and 61 counts of reckless endangerment that could lead him to life behind bars if convicted of any of the homicide charges.” (Riots to be threatened in 3-2- . . . He’s going to get a wrist-slap – jjs) Democrat-Approved/Inspired Alleged Waukesha Parade Terrorist Darrel Brooks Disrupts 1st Day of Trial With Bizarre Antics
- Robert Spencer: “. . . above all, ‘Rahman’s attorneys also say their client’s ‘commitment to social justice’ should earn her a more lenient sentence.’ Ah, yes, of course! She’s a good Leftist! Let her go! She was working on the side of the angels, and is a victim of ‘Islamophobia!’ It’s an absurd defense, but it’s a canny one: In today’s overheated political climate, if she gets the right (that is, the Left) judge, Urooj Rahman’s new cocktail will work just fine, and she will be out on the streets and back working for ‘social justice’ in no time.” Molotov Cocktail-Throwing NYC Lawyer Offers New Cocktail in Her Own Defense: Vodka with a Dash of Islamophobia
- “Recent moves by DOJ, FBI have many Americans worried about political bias in the legal system.” Biased, Two-Tier Justice System is a Growing Problem: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “How can the police say there is ‘no evidence’ of a political motive when we have the accused’s own words suggesting that it was politically motivated?” Are Police Complicit in Media’s Attempt to Suppress Political Motive for Teen’s Killing?
HURRICANE IAN AFTERMATH
- “It’s literally the definition of discrimination. Hurricanes don’t see color. Hurricanes don’t see political affiliation. Hurricanes don’t see gender. All they see is destruction along the coast where they hit, and it is incredibly racist.” Rep. Nancy Mace: VP Harris’ Suggestion of Giving Hurricane Relief ‘Based on Equity’ Is ‘Incredibly Racist’
- “Distribute relief based on race and class, not solely on the basis of need.” Kamala’s Pernicious Plan for Hurricane Relief
- “We are committed to quickly getting resources to all communities impacted, period,” she continued. “Full stop. But we also note that some people, particularly of lower income, have a hard time accessing that help. That’s why this administration has also made it a priority to remove barriers and ensure that everyone, regardless of their zip code, and that’s what she was talking about.” (so, she walks it back by sliming Florida/America as racist – jjs) Malveaux-Muncher Jean-Pierre Walks Back Kamala Harris’ Hurricane Ian ‘Equity’ Remark
- David Harsanyi: “The exploitation will never stop.” Never Let a Devastating Natural Disaster Go To Waste
- “Don’t even think about looting. Don’t even think about taking advantage of people in this vulnerable situation. And so local law enforcement is involved in monitoring that,” DeSantis said during a Friday news conference. Four Alleged Looters Arrested in Lee County
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “You can understand why the pressure will remain on the court. If abortion is the sacrament, environmentalist leftism is the religion.” After Leftist Threats, a Leak, and an Assassin, Will the Supreme Court Have the Guts to Follow the Constitution?
- “Can we protect the planet without kneecapping the economy?” Saving the Environment from Environmentalists
- “Michael [Michelito Lo-Lo] Bloomberg advances a confused attack on critics of environmental, social, and governance investing.” Justifying Climate Corporatism
- “We could end up being heavily dependent on China, which of course, like Russia, would absolutely use energy policy for leverage.” Biden Junta’s Manipulated Energy Policy Demonstrates Ignorance of History
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Silence from the Biden [junta].” Average National Gas Prices Up 11.1 Cents Thanks to the West Coast as California Hits New Records
- “It’s the first meeting of OPEC+ since 2020, so experts believe that this summit is intended to lead to big moves like a cut in supply.” Buckle Up: Gas Prices Likely to Rise Even More as OPEC+ Discusses ‘Historic’ Cut in Production
- “This data reveals that skyrocketing grocery prices are really starting to hit Americans hard, even beyond the initial pinch they have been feeling due to surging inflation. Voters are keenly aware that this is the result of disastrous and reckless policies being pursued by the Biden [junta] such as the so-called ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ which ironically increases spending and therefore further drives inflation.” This Issue Will Drive Voters to the Polls in November, and Democrats Should Be Terrified
- “You think I am going to vote for those Democrats after all they’ve done to ruin the economy?” a voter shouted at canvassers from the Culinary Workers Union in the working-class neighborhood of East Las Vegas last week, the New York Times reported Monday. The union represents thousands of housekeepers, bartenders, and cooks and has been the Democrats’ key ally in Nevada elections. Inflation Concerns Turn Voters Against Democrats in Blue Nevada
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A nexus to terrorism.” Illegals Flagged as Potential National Security Risks Soared Nearly 600% in Last Year
- “Americans rape women too.” Democrat Tries To Defend Abortion Access, Makes Case for Closing the Border By Accident
- “While the national unemployment rate was 3.8 percent in August, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Yuma, Arizona metropolitan area not only had the nation’s highest unemployment rate of 21.0 percent, it also had the highest year-to-year spike in unemployment.” 21.0%: Unemployment Spikes in Arizona Border City
- “The party that never stops calling Americans racist, sexist, and dangerous turns a blind eye to the data about the illegal aliens coming to America.” Democrats: Importing Racism, Sexism, and Terrorism
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Melissa Fleming, Under-Secretary-General for Global Communications, owns no portion of real science. UN Official Says Quiet Part Out Loud: “We Own the Science and We Think That the World Should Know It”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “During a recent city council meeting, Portlander Gillian Rose called on Democrat Mayor Ted Wheeler to take the issue seriously, however he simply laughed off her concerns that the encampments posed a safety risk.” (Good and hard, Portland. Good and hard – jjs) WATCH: Portland Mayor Laughs at Woman During City Council Meeting for Voicing Safety and Homelessness Concerns
- “[Carl Marlinga] says he has no regrets about declining to prosecute the infamous assisted-suicide advocate Dr. Jack Kevorkian, more commonly known as ‘Dr. Death’ for his role in killing 130 terminally ill patients. Nor does he think there’s anything wrong with taking campaign money from Kevorkian’s defense attorney.” How a Michigan Congressional Candidate Let ‘Dr. Death’ Off the Hook
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “A UN official admitted at a WEF conference that the United Nations works directly with Google to rig the Google search engine.” She Just Admitted It
- “In the name of ‘saving democracy,’ the global ruling class is making sure nobody’s votes count but theirs.” If Facebook, Twitter, and Google Hide Information for the World’s Rulers, Elections Are a Scam
- Republican Rep. Dan Bishop (GA): “I look forward to investigating if AMA is a cutout for a political op by the White House, as the NASB was. Any ‘threat tags’ to be set up by FBI?”Major Medical Orgs Demand That the DOJ Prosecute People Who Share “Misleading” Information Online
- “The suit, which was filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, argues CNN has tried to use its influence to smear Trump politically and prevent him from launching a bid for re-election.” Trump Sues CNN
- “And that there needs to be less white-hot resistance programming. Fewer panels with vituperative and partisan guests. A more measured tone in general, overall,” wrote reporter Andy Meek, citing a “CNN insider.” So much for that story. CNN decided not to air [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s gaffe last week in which he called for a congresswoman to give her praise So Much For CNN Moving Away From Its Hardcore Liberal Bent
- Ace covered this yesterday, and his take was a “win” might actually cause infinitely more damage than a loss. PS: do not comment on old threads. Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Case Challenging Big Tech’s Section 230 Legal Protections
- Not just sales, but ownership. That means, confiscation. Democrat “Lumpy” Fetterman Wants to End Filibuster to Push Gun Ban Through
- The organization argued in the court filing that this new definition for a machine gun is “politically driven.” “Thus, any purported statutory ambiguity is of recent vintage, interjected by [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’] new and contorted manipulation of the English language to make a type of rifle stock — a ‘bump stock’ — fit into the statutory definition of ‘machine gun,’” the filing read. ‘Dangerous Precedent’: SCOTUS Rejects Gun Rights Group’s Challenge to ATF Bump Stock Ban
- “Shandro is not being reckless. Far from it. He undoubtedly remembers what Trudeau did to the Canadian truckers, and he quite rightly sees how the measure could easily reach far beyond “assault-style” weapons, and how loosely that phrase is thrown around. He also understands that whether it is guns, land, taxes, personal rights, or candy bars, what the government takes, it never gives back.” Alberta Stands Up to Justin Castreau-cescu’s Gun Grab
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Groupthink and cowardice dismantled my conservative collegiate center faster than a woke mob could.” What Happened at Saint Vincent College Demonstrates the Moral Collapse of Higher Education
- “I was failed for speaking the truth about Hamas.” The Graves of Academe
- “This is going to have a very broad impact. It’s going to have a very strong chilling effect on free speech,” said Mike Satz, a former faculty member and interim dean at the University of Idaho’s College of Law. “I’m afraid it’s going to scare people from going to school here or sending their kids to school at Idaho institutions.” (how about instilling in your kids morality and chastity? – jjs) New Law Prompts Idaho’s Public Universities to Not Refer Students for Abortion, Emergency Contraception
- “The left relies on a faulty study that overcounted deaths from childbearing and undercounted deaths from abortion.” Abortion is Not Safer Than Childbirth — Here’s the Data the Left Wants to Hide
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Texts between city officials and leftist nonprofit workers indicate that the city of Milwaukee is working to “fortify” the 2022 midterms. Bombshell Texts Show Milwaukee Mayor Colluding With Democrats To Rig 2022 Election
- Margot Cleveland: “At least Zuckerberg’s millions were laundered through nonprofits with grant procedures in place. Emails suggest Bloomberg just used liaisons to coordinate the funding.” Emails: Biden-Backing Billionaire Michael Bloomberg Tried To Meddle In Pennsylvania’s Election
- “In the runup to the 2020 election, the consortium created a system whereby state actors including the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department could file ‘tickets’ alongside news stories, flagging them so that Big Tech platforms could subsequently suppress or attach warning labels to them.” Report: ‘Election Integrity’ Project Worked with Feds to Censor News Sites in 2020
- “Obama-appointed federal judge rejects every claim made by Abrams and her surrogates.”“Tank” Abrams Declares Victory After Losing Voter Suppression Lawsuit
- “Voter integrity teams in Wisconsin, Georgia, and Michigan got the project started. Now it’s spreading to other states.” Where Artificial Intelligence Can Expose Leftist Vote Fraud
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- The story — which relies on an astonishing assumption that a community of roughly 40,000 families in Brooklyn alone is engaged in a massive and visible conspiracy to abuse their own children — features former members talking about their personal anecdotes, quoting one, for instance, saying his “biggest fear” is that his sons will stay in the Orthodox community, lamenting, they will “get married and start having kids.” Investigation Reveals New York Times Curated Distorted Hit Piece Targeting Hasidic Jews, Leading to Yeshiva Regulation
- “‘Supposedly accepted historical fact.’ That is how Pennsylvania state legislative candidate Mark Moffa (D.) referred to the Holocaust in a 1999 editorial in his college newspaper defending his decision to publish an ad from one of the country’s leading purveyors of Holocaust denial propaganda.” There’s a Democrat on the Ballot This November Who Once Referred to Holocaust as a “Supposedly Accepted Historical Fact”
- “The United States already has a state religion.” Drag Queen Conservatism is the Real Threat to Religious Freedom
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “This guy has been everywhere.” Ex-CIA Jan 6th Committee Aide Advised Biden-Linked Ukraine Consulting Firm Under DOJ Investigation
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “KNP Communications does not publicly release their client list on their website, instead categorizing their clientele into areas including members of Congress, media pundits, presidential candidates, trade associations, and celebrities.” Peter Puffer Buttigieg’s “Husband” Gets Cushy Job at Democrat Consulting Firm
- “Could be the governor thought sweetheart [Chinese] Covid hand sanitizer deals would keep her hands clean.” New York State’s Democratic Crime Syndicate
- “Flat out lie.” (Of course it is; Warlock Warnock the bastard and illegitimate senator is going to get his ass kicked in four weeks. The only question is, when does Fetterman’s goiter announce “xhe” was raped by Mehmet Oz? – jjs) Herschel Walker Speaks Out On Reports He Paid For His Girlfriend’s Abortion
- Republican Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson and Republican Pennsylvania Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz are climbing to the top of their races as voters find their Democrat opponents – Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes and Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman – “too extreme” for the Senate, Axios reported Sunday. GOP on Track for a Senate Grab in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania
- “Is this when he worked as a truck driver?” Biden: “I Was Sort of Raised in the Puerto Rican Community at Home Politically”
- “It all started with an interview when NBC reporter Kelli Stavast claimed during an interview with NASCAR driver Brandon Brown that chants of ‘Fuck Joe Biden!’ at the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Talladega were actually ‘Let’s go, Brandon!’” Happy Anniversary to “Let’s Go Brandon!”
- “Latino voters still prefer the Democrat party by a margin of 54 to 33, but the curvature from 2012 to 2022 consistently shows Democrats shedding Latino support in favor of the Republicans.” Telemundo Poll Shows Drastic 50% Drop in Hispanic Support for Dems Since 2012
- David Harsanyi: “We must get to the bottom of his semi-fascist-y behavior. For democracy!”Some Helpful Ideas For Biden’s Impeachment
- Daniel Greenfield: “Why would Biden tell Sharpton? To Democrats of a certain era, Sharpton is the kingmaker. Even though his actual influence over black people is highly debatable, around the oughts every Dem who wanted to run for president would come down and kiss his ring.” Biden to Sharpton: “I’m Going To Do It Again” (rape a tweener? – jjs)
- “Matt Duss headed to Carnegie Endowment’s American Statecraft Program.” (wait, I thought the Kochs were evil “reich-wing” capitalist pig-dogs. Hmm . . . – jjs) Sanders-nista Foreign Policy Adviser Departs to Join Koch-Funded Think Tank
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Would the Russians destroy their own pipeline? 40 percent of Russian gross national product or gross domestic product consists of foreign currency that comes into the country to purchase natural gas, oil, coal and so forth. So the Russians did not do this. The notion that they did I think is absurd,” Macgregor said. Former Pentagon Advisor Says US Likely Attacked Nord Stream Pipelines to Isolate Germany
- “Who sabotaged the Nord Stream pipelines in the Baltic Sea, near the Danish island of Bornholm?” Something Rotten in Denmark?
- Sachs’s controversial comments on Bloomberg also follow him leading the highly scrutinized Lancet [Chinese] COVID-19 working group, which worked to silence proponents of the “lab leak” origins theory. He also is linked to Chinese Communist Party influence groups that have worked with [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s son, Hunter. WATCH: Establishment Flunkie Jeffrey Sachs Tells Bloomberg America Was Behind the Nord Stream Pipeline Attack
- “The U.S. and its allies are trying to decide whether Putin’s nuclear threats are largely bluff and whether our warnings are taken seriously.” As Russia Threatens Nukes, the US Has Limited Options
- “How bad is the situation, really? Retreating Russian forces in Kherson took to social media — in this case, the Telegram app popular with Russian milbloggers — to beg for airstrikes.”UKRAINE WAR: Russia’s Position Is Crumbling
- “Biden’s war may yet turn out to be as ill-advised as was Wilson’s war.” Biden, Putin, and Risk
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Japanese government broadcast the warning across the country after the missile was fired in the direction of the northern part of the country, an apparent escalation. The missile eventually flew overhead and continued onward to the Pacific Ocean. It was the fifth missile launch in the past 10 days.” Japan Urges Citizens To Take Shelter Immediately Following North Korean Missile Launch, Reports Say
- “Demonstrations in solidarity with Iranian women held in cities across the world.” “We Don’t Want the Islamic Republic”: Iran Protests Continue Despite Regime Crackdown
- “Lindsey Graham and Bob Menendez have introduced a bill to end the policy that has served us well for 50 years.” Strategic Clarity on Taiwan Would Be Disastrous
- “Can the West afford to be a bystander in this region in the face of Russia and China’s designs?” Eurasian ‘Middle Corridor’ Echoes Mackinder and Mahan
- “Britain should be viewed as a canary in the coal mine.” The Pound’s Warning for Europe
- “What does the Italian Right’s triumph mean for the country—and the world?” Italy’s Political Laboratory
- “Another unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan against the United States>” Remember Ridge Alkonis
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The case is only the latest that shows major vulnerabilities in the U.S. government’s insistence to import hundreds of thousands of Chinese nationals every year to take coveted spots at American universities and colleges.” Chinese National on Student Visa Convicted of Spying for China Before Enlisting in U.S. Army
- “The gubernatorial candidate’s photo ops with radical Muslims.” Democrat Charlie Crist Takes Selfie with ‘Hate America’ Guy
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A broken child-welfare system has become an issue in this November’s gubernatorial election.” What’s the Matter with Kansas’ Kids?
- “An avalanche of this hysterical extremism is on the way, make no mistake. So best pray that Biden — who seems an increasing hostage to the activist wing of his party — has enough presence of mind left to not try following in FDR’s footsteps.” (that’s comedy gold, NY Posteditors! – jjs) Shrieking Lefties Hate Democracy — Their Attack on the Supreme Court Proves It
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Americans need greater choice and lower prices across the health care system.” (and I saw a headline that John Cornyn said the GOP will no longer try to repeal it – jjs) Obamacare Mandates Continue To Stifle Innovation
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Using a telescope in Chile, astronomers photographed the ejecta two days after the impact of DART into the 525-foot-wide asteroid Dimorphus, and detected a tail of dust extending out more than 6,000 miles.” Two Days After DART’s Impact of Dimorphus, Ejected Dust Extends Like a Comet Tail Out More Than 6,000 Miles
- “These pebbles all have the look of the rounded cobble one finds either in river beds, or in glacial moraines. In both cases, the flow of the water or ice rolls the rocks along until they become rounded.” Tiny Cobbles on Mars (Zombie Don Ho has a song idea – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Obviously, it is suddenly dawning on Democrat Hooper that his party’s push to allow male cross-dressers to dominate and control women’s sports is back-firing on him royally. Good.”Today’s Blacklisted Americans: All Normal Girls Banned From Locker Room Because One Cross-Dressing Boy Demanded It
- Now, once a confused or manipulated kid sets foot on the cursed California soil, the state can take “temporary emergency jurisdiction” over the minor “because the child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care or gender-affirming mental health care.”California Passes Law to Lure, Keep, and Mutilate Children
- “What happens next?” Belgian Bishops’ Same-Sex Blessing
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Conservative firebrand Candace Owens was also seen at the event, wearing a t-shirt with the same verbiage on it.” (good; take back the language – jjs) Kanye West Wears ‘White Lives Matter’ Sweater at His YZY Fashion Show in Paris
- Dennis Prager: “What happens when parents don’t rule the home . . .” Parental Authority: The Basis of Civilization
- Christian Toto: “Ronnie Marmo says Bruce would roll over in his grave over conservative support.” Lenny Bruce Impersonator Misses Whole Point of Lenny Bruce
HITHER & YON
- “Ken Burns’ documentary The US and the Holocaust ignores FDR’s failures to save Jews.”Whitewashing Franklin Delano Roosevelt on the Holocaust
- “A very odd pairing in 1954.” A Nobel Laureate Prize Fight for the Ages
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.