Good morning kids. The weekend is here and there are a number of links today that are giving me palpitations. I mean, it’s a veritable Mason Reese “borgasmord” of insanity.
First up, the presidential brain trust — and considering they installed someone whose intellectual agility at this point makes the electrical impulses of a wilted rhubarb resemble that of Dr. Jakob Bronowski — actually saw fit to allow Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants to make another speech:
The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] compared his plight to that of former President John F. Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis with the Soviet Union. . .
. . . “First time since the Cuban Missile Crisis we have a direct threat of the use of nuclear weapons if, in fact, things continue down the path they are going,” he said.
Biden said he knew Putin “fairly well.”
“He’s not joking when he talks about potential use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons because his military is, you might say, significantly underperforming,” he said.
If Putin did decide to use a nuclear weapon, Biden predicted the worst.
“I don’t think there’s any such thing as the ability to easily [use] a tactical nuclear weapon and not end up with Armageddon.”
Okay, seriously. How many of you actually had Ron Klain giving the “go-code” on their score cards? Or Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice or Obama? There’s wagging the dog and then there’s taking the American Kennel Club, roasting it on a spit and having it with fava beans and a nice bottle of “kee-ANN-tee.” Pun intended considering Obama’s affinity for pulled pit bull.
I mean, Biden is for all intents and purposes non compos mentis. The only times where I believe he has flashes of rationality is when he is hurling invective and threats at his political enemies, which now constitute at least half of the citizenry of this country. That revolting display in front of Independence Hall was pitch perfect on his part. He didn’t even need the Risperidone but they did give him an extra helping of Lomotil since he probably would shit his pants on national TV in his excited state. Note that I balked at using the term “America” or “United States” since it is painfully obvious that that nation as we had known it or at least perceived it no longer exists.
Vladimir Putin did not invade Ukraine at the behest of the Kalorama Klown Komintern. He did it because he knew the vegetable-in-chief at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue would do nothing but blame Donald Trump, like he did when he, Biden, unilaterally bugged out of Afghanistan and turned that dark age pile of rubble into a giant, Islamic fortress 100 times deadlier than it was on 9/11/01 thanks to the billions of dollars of brand new American weapons we effectively armed them with when we fled. You can also thank Bill Clinton (remember him?) for strong-arming the Ukies into giving up the nuclear weapons it gained when the Soviet Union collapsed in exchange for security guarantees. Oh yes, the best and the brightest, the wizards of smart at the Kennedy School of International Relations, Johns Hopkins, the Brookings Institution that populate Foggy Bottom just knew all the answers, and scoffed at peons like us for doubting their genius.
And yet, here we are. Did Vladdy sabotage the Nordstream Pipeline or did it blow up due to famed Russian incompetence and perpetually deferred infrastructure maintenance? Worse, did Kaloramahave the SEALs do it? Whether it’s Elon Musk, Trump or any one of a number of sane, rational people who know that there must be an end to this war before shit gets out of hand, the rabid response by the Junta and the usual suspects in the propaganda house organs and elsewhere is telling. Whatever one thinks of the Russian army’s effectiveness at this point, the only thing that is giving that crook Zelensky the courage to flip the bird at Vlad and reject a peace deal is his belief that we’re in his back pocket. And right now, Vlad appears to be a cornered rat. A cornered rat with nukes the size of a suitcase all the way up to MIRVed ICBMs.
The spike protein haunts some of the good “dissident doctors” and honest scientists. The mRNA fragments, for their part, profoundly disturb others; and all for good reasons.
But it is the lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) in the mRNA injections that keep me up nights, feeling that the dystopia on earth has now fully arrived. And the reasons for that includes questions that border on the metaphysical; as the LNPs, it seems to me, are able to negatively affect the very essence of our humanity. . .
. . . I walked into restaurants and hotels, and the formerly beautiful young women tasked with greeting visitors, looked like dancers in a scene out of a 19th-century Dance Macabre. They were uniformly pale, or yellowish, or had a grey cast to their complexions; they had circles under their eyes. The glow of good circulation, the radiance of health and sexual energy, all of which have been considered attractive for as long as humans have been courting — was gone.
Crowds themselves were altered. Young adults were limping, at scale. Men and women in their forties and fifties, who looked as if they had been recently healthy, were now moving like eighty year olds. People in vast numbers, of all ages, walked as if it was hurting them to move. Even teenagers and older children moved like zombies or robots — drifting, with seemingly no energy to spare. Smaller children did not squirm or race around. They sat vacantly on park benches or in restaurants. Or they drifted like little wraiths beside their parents, focussed on nothing.
What happened? What happened to humanity?
Many have described their loved ones being altered in some indefinable ways, after they have been injected with mRNA vaccinations.
Many have described their loved ones being altered in some indefinable ways, after they have been injected with mRNA vaccinations.
People have spoken to me in distress about how they can’t seem to feel the physical presence of their loved ones, post-vaccination.
It looks like the same person, they say with grief, if a bit paler, a bit more fatigued and ethereal.
But it doesn’t feel like the same person. . .
. . . The lipid nanoparticles cross every membrane. Brain. Heart. Testes. Ovaries.
Thoughts. Love. Desire. Conception. Dreams. Imagination. Inspiration. Perhaps even the sense of God.
So meanwhile, until we know more — consider:
Could these results — damaged hearts, lowered sexual desire and potency, lessened human bonding, the various forms of male and female sterilization on which we have reported earlier, the rigidified thinking due to industrial fats accumulating in the brain, not to mentioned the physical dangers of industrial fats and carcinogens zooming through the bloodstreams of the citizens of the West — with each booster adding to the body’s burden of lipid nanoparticles — all be — possibly — features of this bioweapon?
Well, I guess what three generations of brainwashing in the schools couldn’t “cure” Dr. Fauci’s magic bullet will. And for those of us who still refuse to get our minds right when it comes to accepting our new position as serfs to the Davos-Brussels-Beijing Axis, well, what the late Larry Grathwohl revealed as Billy Ayers masterplan when he and his cronies overthrew the US for us “deplorable” “bitter clingers” is certainly a distinct possibility. Oh, wait a second. The political allies and fellow travelers of Billy Ayers DID overthrow the country! And they are in every governmental bureaucracy in DC and many statehouses across the country. Especially the DOJ and FBI:
It appears the Department of Justice (DOJ) is combing through old pro-life protests and looking for opportunities to apply the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act. Last week, they raided the home of pro-life activist and author Mark Houck with guns drawn, terrifying his wife and seven children. Now Live Action is reporting that the FBI raided the home of 73-year-old pro-life activist Chester Gallagher. . .
. . . The charges stem from a rescue event in March 2021. During rescue events, pro-life activists reach out to women seeking an abortion and attempt to persuade them to change their minds. The DOJ is charging Gallagher and six other pro-life activists who joined in the rescue event at a Carafem abortion facility in Mt. Juliet, Tenn., with “conspiracy against rights secured by the FACE Act, and committing FACE Act violations.” The DOJ is charging four other participants with other violations under the Act. . .
. . . And finally, it is time to stop giving a pass to local FBI agents who participate in these raids. There comes a point where choosing not to stand is to make a stand. FBI field agents stood by while the Biden DOJ dropped cases against criminals who rioted, set fires, looted, and assaulted officers during the nationwide tantrum after the death of St. George Floyd. They remain silent as the administration takes no action to find members of Jane’s Revenge, the group claiming to attack pregnancy centers, or the criminals destroying churches.
Yet they don their gear and roll up to the houses of nonviolent pro-life activists with guns drawn. Field agents are no longer passive actors simply taking orders. They are active participants in helping the Biden DOJ enforce two standards of justice. When Republicans take control of Congress next year, both agencies need radical reforms from the leadership suite in D.C. to the offices in the field.
When the GOP takes control of congress — if they take control of it — they’ll be sure to give Trey Gowdy that Don Johnson stubble, pomade and Wayfarers while firing off an angry letter to The NY Times. One that Maggie Haberman will edit, no doubt.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Naomi Wolf: “What better way to kill the hard-to-oppress characteristics of free men and women: degrade their energy, their aspiration, their skills at forming bonds – indeed, their very ability to engage in nuanced, expansive, compassionate critical thought? What better way, indeed, to murder the troublesome West?” (Ho. Lee. Fook. – jjs) Are Lipid Nanoparticles Subtly Changing Human Beings?
- One recalls with a certain nostalgia the speech delivered by a patriot in Sara Jeannette Duncan’s 1904 novel, The Imperialist, a Canadian classic. Canada is “destined to move with sure steps and steady mind to greater growth and higher place among the nations than any of us can now imagine.” The irony of the passage is painful to acknowledge. Barring a new election and a revitalized Conservative Party, the country may be beyond redemption. It’s pretty well soon or never. (we’re right after them – jjs) Canada’s Dilemma
- “Two cheers from—and for—Yoo and Delahunty.” Listen to the Legislators
- “If we believe in a human future, we must build it.” Why Conservatism Failed
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Unabomber Ted Kazcynski eluded the FBI for 17 years, presaging FBI failure to stop Islamic terrorists in America.” How the FBI Failed to Stop a Real Domestic Terrorist
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “It’s not a coincidence that his name appears prominently in the most brazen anti-Trump stunts conducted by the FBI in the past two years.” Steven D’Antuono: The FBI’s Hatchet Man
- “The charges stem from a rescue event in March 2021. During rescue events, pro-life activists reach out to women seeking an abortion and attempt to persuade them to change their minds. The DOJ is charging Gallagher and six other pro-life activists who joined in the rescue event at a Carafem abortion facility in Mt. Juliet, Tenn., with “conspiracy against rights secured by the FACE Act, and committing FACE Act violations.” The DOJ is charging four other participants with other violations under the Act.” The FBI Raids Another Pro-Life Activist’s Home on Charges Trumped Up by the DOJ
- “They know who these people are. They’re choosing not to make arrests.” Daniel Greenfield: The FBI’s Double Standard on Abortion
- “Something truly evil is happening at the DOJ.” DOJ Charging Pro-Life Activists for Blocking Abortion Clinic But Ignore Those Who Vandalize Pregnancy Centers, Churches
- “The arrest of peaceful pro-lifers but not of violent pro-abortionists confirms Biden’s DOJ does not equally apply the law.” If Peacefully Protesting Abortion is Criminal But Firebombing Pregnancy Centers is Not, There is No Rule of Law
- “Activists’ insistence that whites commit most anti-Asian hate crimes is a transparent attempt to obscure.” The Hate-Crime Distraction
- “Can you guess what its mission will be?” Biden Junta Establishes New Racial Equity Committee
- “The allegations and records paint a disgraceful picture of abuse that women within the FBI have had to live with for many years,” Grassley wrote in the letter first shared with The Associated Press. “This abuse and misconduct is outrageous and beyond unacceptable.”Whistleblower Claims Hundreds Of FBI Employees Resigned Agency Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Hostilities were declared during Joe Biden’s campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination. ‘I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel,’ candidate Biden told a climate activist in September 2019, words that the White House surely hopes get lost down a memory hole.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) Joe Biden’s Energy Crisis
- “Life comes at you pretty fast….” U.S. Oil & Gas Association Lashes Out at Biden After OPEC+ Decides to Cut Oil Production
- Germany’s Energy Supervisory Authority: “The situation could become ‘very serious’ if we don’t significantly reduce our gas consumption.” Europe: Massive Energy Crisis Looms as Winter Drains Gas Reserves
- “[Maggie] Hassan has publicly criticized [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s energy policies, distancing herself from the administration’s green agenda that many blame for record prices.” Energy Crisis Hits New Hampshire Hard Ahead of Midterm Elections
* * * * *
- “In the ten years from 2011-12 to 2020-21, thus leaving aside this year’s artificial spike, wholesale natural gas prices in Sydney averaged a little over A$6 per gigajoule. Why pay $14 for blue, never mind $38 for green, when you can have it au naturel for single-digit dollars; and especially so, if drilling and fracking were undemonized? That’s the question lost to your average bishop and prince who are gung-ho for green and damn the cost to the hoi polloi.”Dumb and Dumber, To
- “This winter may see Europeans freezing to death, unable to heat their homes as natural gas supplies dwindle. Unemployment and bankruptcies will soar. . . The word ‘deindustrialization’ is becoming real.” Protests Have Stymied Gas Production in the Netherlands That Could Replace Most of Russias Supply to Germany
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “We find that a majority of employed workers’ real (inflation-adjusted) wages have failed to keep up with inflation in the past year,” the researchers said. “For these workers, the median decline in real wages is a little more than 8.5%.” (but no more mean tweets!!!- jjs)Americans Saw “Most Severe” Pay Cut” in 25 Years under Biden
- “Under the maximum benefit, a family of four on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) will see their payments increase from $835 to $939 per month.” Biggest Food Stamp Hike Ever, Thanks to Bidenflation
- “‘They did it this way so next year they can say the deficit is lower,’ economist says of student cancellation plan.” “A Great Error: How Biden Used a Budgetary Gimmick To Score a Pre-Election Political Win
- “Raising the minimum wage will accelerate the replacement of low-skilled workers by machines.” Rise of the Tesla Bots
- “The chances for a serious meltdown grow as long as failed tax-and-spend policies remain in place.” Under Bidenomics, a “Soft Landing” for Economy is No Longer Possible
- “Today’s protectionists cite Hamilton and Jackson, but policymakers follow a less distinguished playbook.” Understanding the Trade Debate
- “Since I retired in 2020, this is what has happened, all courtesy of the Democrats.” The Democrats Wrecked My Retirement
- “Are these massive public expenditures of borrowed money leading to any real solutions?”Money for Nothing
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Speaking at a migration-themed event at the meeting of Organization of American States (OAS), Blinken said the assistance would be delivered through health services, shelter, education and legal assistance.” Biden Junta to Provide $240 Million in Aid to Migrants in Latin Countries
- “Immigration advocates said the ruling signaled that the only chance for DACA to survive was for Congress to pass a law to protect young immigrants, something it has been unable to do for more than two decades,” the Times’ story went on to say. U.S. Appeals Court Calls Illegal Aliens “Illegal Aliens”
- “The smartphones, which cost taxpayers $361,218.08 per day, use facial recognition, GPS monitoring, and voice identification, according to ICE.” (how much does deporting them and sending the bill to Mexico cost? – jjs) Biden Junta Issues Over 300,000 Smartphones With Tracking Devices To Illegal Immigrants
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The study was co-authored by Peter Daszak, head of EcoHealth. Daszak played a key role in tamping down speculation that the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic may have originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) as a result of an accident involving dangerous gain-of-function (GoF) research on bat-based coronaviruses.” Fauci Personally Funded, Edited EcoHealth Study on Bat Viruses After Pandemic Already Began
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Eight people were stabbed Thursday on the Vegas strip near the Wynn Casino at roughly 11:40 a.m. local time. Thus far there are eight known victims, two of whom have died.”Maniac Commits Mass Stabbing on Las Vegas Strip: Six Injured, Two Dead
- He said the number of pardons would be in the “thousands.” The pardons apply only to federal offenses and not state or local charges and convictions. Joe Biden Pardons Thousands Convicted of Federal Marijuana Possession
- Because, of course!” Newsom-Appointed Judge Gives Pedophile With “One of the Largest” Child Porn Collections Less Than Half a Year in Jail
- “An armed gunman broke into a Chicago Police Department station Wednesday, just nine days after the department reportedly shot a separate suspect for breaching another facility and grabbing weapons, local authorities said.” SHOT (Literally): Dem City’s Police Dept Allegedly Shoots Multiple Gun-Touting Intruders In Back-To-Back Weeks
- As the American Firebrand PAC put it, Lightfoot “is fiddling while Rome burns.” CHASER: Crime is Surging, So Chicago’s Lori Lightfoot Just Announced a City-Wide Karaoke Contest
- “Several massive corporations are moving out of Chicago amid the city’s long-running struggle with violent crime.” Here Are All The Companies Fleeing Crime-Infested Chicago
- “The retired police captain, David Dorn, 77, was killed after going to a friend’s pawn shop to stop looters.” Police Captain David Dorn’s Widow Blasts Defund the Police Democrats in Reaction to Murderer’s Sentencing
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “PayPal’s clause about taking users’ funds for a violation of its rules has long been established. But […] effective on November 3rd, 2022, PayPal will add restrictions to its acceptable use policy that go beyond illegal activities and fraud and into the realm of policing speech.” – via Reclaim the Net. PayPal Updates User Policy to Include Possible $2,500 Fine For Speech It Doesn’t Like
- “Library claims it is being ‘defunded’ by conservative parents.” Video: CBS News Report Frames Removal of Gay Porn Books From Children’s Library as “Book Banning”
- “Alleges that trans activists are using police to harass her and anyone else who expresses disagreement with their ideology.” Report: UK Mother ARRESTED For ‘Offensive’ Online Posts
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The most distressing aspect of this ugly intolerance at Yale is that it is not unique or unusual.” Pushback: Because of Yale Law School’s Enthusiasm for Blacklisting, More Than a Dozen Judges Now Refuse to Hire Its Graduates
- “The most astonishing aspect of Westbrooks’ decision is that it appears that Cornell has actually hired as its new librarian a rare academic in this day and age who is not a coward and is willing to stand up bravely to the leftist goons who now dominate college campuses. Even more astonishing, she is conversant with American history and recognizes its greatness. She not only supervised the return of Lincoln to public display, the new display will be even more visible and prominent, in the main library rather than in the rare manuscript collection.” Pushback Part Deux: Cornell’s Library Lifts Its Blackballing of Abraham Lincoln
- “He outrageously equates it with taxpayer financing of ‘reproductive health care.’” Biden’s Big Lie About Contraceptive and Abortion “Access”
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Yet another disturbing discovery.” New Documents Show 2020 Election Grants in PA Intertwined With Professional, Partisan Left
- Margot Cleveland: “Yu’s attorney told a Michigan judge that the charge is false and that ‘there was no data stored in a Chinese server.’” Tech Firm Told the FBI It Didn’t Store U.S. Poll Workers’ Data On Chinese Servers, As L.A. DA Alleges
- “In a win for election integrity, absentee voters can no longer change their vote after submitting their ballots, a Wisconsin judge has ruled.” Wisconsin Judge Rules That Electors Cannot Change Ballots After Voting
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- David Harsanyi: “You have no legal ‘right’ to compel others to say things they don’t believe.”The Never-Ending Persecution of Jack Phillips
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
Report: Federal Agents Have ‘Sufficient Evidence’ to Charge Hunter Biden with Tax Crimes, False Gun Statement
Miranda Devine: “Such a trial would be a grave political risk for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”], so it is difficult to see Hunter holding out for long against the sweet deal. But then again, as a former prosecutor puts it: “Hunter suffers from hubris, fatal arrogance. He has always received what he demands.” (the same jury pool that will lynch Trump and allies will let this piece of shit skate and apologize for the inconvenience – jjs)
Fears of Only a Weak Wrist Slap for Scandal-Scarred First Son Hunter Biden
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- With a name like “Franken” . . . Democrat Mike Franken Accuser Responds to Backlash; Multiple Women Allege Serial Misconduct
- “Wild called counselor’s rape of teenager a ‘medical incident.’” (she also reportedly said “Sodomy? That’s tight!” – jjs) Rep. Susan Wild Defended a Children’s Psych Hospital in Sodomy Case. Now She Wants To Grant $1 Million for the Organization.
- “Shortly after the news broke of Sasse’s forthcoming retirement, the senator revealed that he will become the next president at the University of Florida.” (or the new police chief of Broward County – jjs) Republican Senator Ben Sasse To Resign, Report Says
- “Donald Trump may be an embattled man, but he is still the best of what the Republicans have.” Why the Right Should Choose Trump Over DeSantis
- “Shows you what his priorities are.” Blake Masters Hits Mark Kelly For Backing Biden’s IRS Buildup
- “Among those who say the economy is their top issue, 52% plan to vote for Drazan and 21% for Johnson.” Multiple Polls Show Republican Christine Drazan Leading in Oregon Governor Race
- “Well, Fetterman’s problems might only just be starting, as a new report from the Associated Press actually examined his time as lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania and mayor of Braddock and shows the reality that his record doesn’t match his rhetoric.” You Won’t Believe Who Outed “Lumpy” Fetterman as a Lazy Bum
- “The man is a literal spectacle.” Meet John “Lumpy” Fetterman: America’s Weirdest Senate Candidate Ever
- “Several Republican gubernatorial candidates in key battleground states are not receiving adequate financial backing from national GOP organizations.” As Election Day Approaches, National Republicans Are Leaving Key Gubernatorial Candidates Out To Dry
- Wait, that headline makes no sense. Regardless of the ethnicity, how could conservatives ever not be firmly in the GOP camp 100% of the time to begin with? What’s this “shift” nonsense? Oh well, I guess it’s still positive news. Poll: Hispanic Conservatives Show 65-Point Shift Towards Republicans Since 2012
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Seriously, how many of you had Ron Klain being the one to give the Go-Code? Joe Biden Warns World Facing Nuclear “Armageddon” from Vladimir Putin
- “Risk nuclear war with Russia? Yes, when it’s not enough for Washington to wage war on Americans.” Our Strangelovian National Security Class
- “And it doesn’t matter where those moles are today. We need to find and ‘poison’ these rats.” Ukrainian Official Confirms “Hunt” to Kill Suspected Pro-Russian “Losers”
- “An HSS spokesman told The Telegraph: ‘This is part of our ongoing work for preparedness and radiological security. It has not been accelerated by the situation in Ukraine.’” (translation = the exact opposite – jjs) U.S. Buying $290 Million Worth of Anti-Radiation Drugs for Use in “Nuclear Emergency”
- “The Western party line about a struggling Russia and a resilient Ukraine overlooks hard realities.” Don’t Buy the Narrative on Ukraine
- “In reality, the war that is being fought ostensibly to protect Ukraine’s democracy and territorial integrity is a war in pursuit of American national interests and a domestic agenda.” The Ukraine War and National Interests
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “After his killing spree at the daycare center, he made his way home, shooting and stabbing those he met along the way. After he got home, he killed his wife and child before turning the gun on himself.” HORROR IN THAILAND: Ex-Cop Rampages Through a Daycare Center, Killing 38, Including 24 Children
* * * * *
- Wait, these are our allies, no? And right after how many billions were sent to Zelensky?Ukraine, Brazil Abstain from U.N. Vote on Uyghur Genocide, Aiding China
- “Twenty days of protests have drawn official expressions of support as well as solidarity demonstrations around the world. The unrest has shaken the conservative clerical establishment, although pro-regime media outlets contend that the vast majority of the population backs the Islamic Republic.” Shedding Headscarves, Teenage Girls at the Forefront of Iranian Protests
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Have they forgotten the vital importance of diversity training?” Air Force’s Climate Action Plan Distracts From Mission
- Lt. Col. Darin Gaub: “Why the Army didn’t meet its recruiting goals.” The Army of the Woke
- “Sheriff Gregory Tony celebrates unity with those linked to terror and bigotry.” Broward Sheriff Hosts ‘9/11 Memorial’ Joined by Radical Muslim Community
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “No one was hurt, but the real issue here is why the Secret Service initially lied about the cause of the accident. Also, why did it take several days for the media to report the accident? This story comes on the heels of a recent report that the Secret Service claims there are no records of who Joe Biden has met with while he’s been at either of his Delaware homes. Last year, the White House also covered up the extent of how many Secret Service agents Biden’s dog Major bit.” Another Secret Service Scandal?
- “With statewide races in little doubt, the big November battle centers on legalized gambling.” California’s Direct Democracy Doldrums
- “Disaster aid isn’t socialism, but it increases government’s power to ‘solve’ our problems and order our lives.” Hurricane Relief: Joy Behar Is (Half) Right
- “Levin further said, ‘But one other thing I noticed – she has no respect for the other justices. She like takes over the room. She thinks she’s lecturing a bunch of college students. And makes a political speech. Gotta’ burn the traditions baby, gotta’ burn ‘em down.'” Levin: SCOTUS Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson is an ‘Idiot’ (worse, a dangerous idiot – jjs)
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “That this achievement is now becoming as routine as SpaceX’s unmanned launches proves the company’s success. And SpaceX did it in less than a decade, something NASA with its government-built shuttle was never able to accomplish.” SpaceX Successfully Launches Astronauts to ISS
- “[Krikalev’s] standing in Russia gives any statement he makes great weight.” Important Roscosmos Official Endorses Continuing Cooperation with US in Space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “While the number of gender clinics treating children in the United States has grown from zero to more than 100 in the past 15 years — and waiting lists are long — strong evidence of the efficacy and possible long-term consequences of that treatment remains scant,” Reuters reports. New Insurance Data Reveals Shocking Number of Minors Obtained Transgender Surgeries
- “Progressives use the state to push transgenderism. Will conservatives respond?” California Will Transition Kids by Force
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Rapper’s Tucker Carlson interview reveals music industry’s anti-MAGA sentiment.” Kanye West: Friends “Threatened My Life” Over Trump Support
- “FUUUUUU** Adidas,” West captioned a screenshot of the news. “I am Adidas. Adidas raped and stole my designs.” (a big macher escapes the plantation – jjs) Adidas Indicates it Might Drop Kanye After “White Lives Matter” Shirt. Kanye Fires: Adidas “Raped and Stole My Designs.”
- “Chickens come home to roost.” Your Movie Didn’t Bomb Because You’re Gay, It’s Because You’re a Jerk
- “How wokeness is destroying America’s national parks.” Parks and Devastation
- “A celebrity death and Post-Christian America.” What We Worship Now
HITHER & YON
- “The wide-ranging comedian died in her home in Studio City, California, after a battle with stage 4 ovarian cancer.” (compared to today’s soiled tampons like Amy Schumer and Samantha Bee, Tenuta was Lucille Ball-level hilarious – jjs) “The Love Goddess” Comedienne Judy Tenuta Dead at 72
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.