Good morning kids. Monday and Happy Columbus Day! To the descendants of indigenous people from the New World, you should get down on your knees and thank the great spirit for delivering you from the prior 20,000-plus years of warring, headhunting, enslavement and human sacrifices that Columbus’ arrival heralded. Something to ponder, anyway.
In any case, with the prospect of a wipeout at the polls just four weeks away, the illegitimate junta in Kalorama, via its shambling semi-coherent vegetable of a puppet, is itching for (Slim Pickens’ Major Kong voice) ‘nook-lurr combat, toe-to-toe with the Roo-SKEES.” I guess that is about the only thing that will save their collective hides. And while the October non-surprise sliming of surging Herschel Walker, intended to stave off defeat for the truly hideous and rapidly sinking Raphael Warnock, seems to have petered out, the children of Empire State gubernatorial hopeful Lee Zeldin got a real surprise yesterday which quite literally hit home:
If you were making a movie about the underdog politician campaigning on soaring crime rates, you couldn’t have scripted it better than the shooting right in front of Lee Zeldin’s Long Island home Sunday afternoon.
Of course, it’s the last thing the Republican gubernatorial candidate and his wife, Diana, could ever have wanted.
Their twin 16-year-old daughters, Mikayla and Arianna, were home alone studying in the rear kitchen of the modest two-story house in the town of Shirley when they heard gunshots and screams right outside their front door.
The quick-thinking girls raced upstairs, locked themselves in a bathroom and called 911, and police soon found two unidentified shooting victims lying injured in the bushes below the front porch. A bullet was found nearby, just 30 feet from where Mikayla and Arianna had been sitting. . .
. . . Zeldin’s campaign already was focused on crime, but with problems in New York fast spiraling out of control — and now on his doorstep — the issue has taken on outsize significance a month before election day.
He closed the gap with Gov. Hochul last week to just two points, according to a Trafalgar poll. Even less bullish polls show he has the momentum against his better-funded opponent.
After The Post spent Saturday with him and his family, it’s easy to see why he could be headed for an unlikely victory in a fed-up state that hasn’t elected a Republican governor for 20 years.
When I first saw the headline, I immediately thought it was a Biden/Democrat sanctioned Antifa/BLM hit squad. But, in the greater scheme of things, the out of control national crime wave is intentional policy, the goal of which is as a tool to destabilize society to such an extent so as to enable the institution of martial law. While the destruction of our economy, national security and energy independence for sure affects the entire country, this crime wave hits predominantly in Leftist-controlled blue shit hole cities and burgs. Check that: the erasure of our border and the flooding of the populace with millions of unvetted, illiterate third world peasants from not just south of the border but from around the globe is also a huge driver of the criminality. And given the junta’s moves to disperse them all over the place, eventually it does and will hit home, regardless of where you reside.
In any case, the timing couldn’t have been worse for Kathy Hochul, Angel-of-Death Cuomo’s hench-hag who was with him every step of the way as he sexually abused women and unleashed a biological weapon that needlessly snuffed out the lives of at least 15,000 frail nursing home residents via forcing those infected with the General Tso’s Sickness to live with them. Of course, she bears responsibility for the pain, misery and suffering concomitant with the never-ending lockdowns that all New Yorkers had to endure since she took the reins in Albany.
As stray bullets slammed into Lee Zeldin’s home . . .
Gov. Kathy Hochul has promoted a major advocate of the state’s controversial bail-reform laws to become one of her top legal advisers — even as she claims to have vigorously worked to change the lax rules.
Joshua Norkin — the former project coordinator for the Decarceration Project at The Legal Aid Society and a prominent player in pushing for bail reform — was promoted to Hochul’s deputy counsel in July, according to his LinkedIn. . .
. . . “It’s like putting an arsonist in charge of the Fire Department,” state GOP Chairman Nick Langworthy, the GOP nominee for a House seat in the upstate 23rd Congressional District, said of Norkin’s appointment. . .
. . . A Cuomo press release in 2019 had heralded Norkin for developing a national model for overhauling “restrictive criminal justice laws.’’ The release also praised Norkin for launching the Legal Aid Society’s Decarceration Project that campaigned against the use of cash bail and pretrial incarceration in New York for most criminal defendants.
I like that phrase “restrictive criminal justice laws.” Umm, newsflash to lefties: laws are intended to be restrictive. Oh, wait, I get it. When Democrats are in power they enact laws, or more accurately the unelected bureaucracy as well as the pens and phones of tyrannical Democrat mayors, governors and presidents, enact edicts that have the force of law to restrict the freedoms and rob the wallets of the citizenry they lord over. As for actual criminals, that’s quite a different matter. They are a loyal voting bloc, regardless of the fact that cons are stripped of that right.
Look, the Left sowed the wind by decriminalizing crime and now they are on the verge of reaping a whirlwind of vengeance at the polls next month, Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding. Even with the crucial court decision that thwarted Democrat gerrymandering schemes, the Empire State Democrat machine is notoriously effective at election “fortifying.” Add to it the complete uselessness of the state’s GOP and winning against the Dems gets tougher every year. Lee Zeldin is not exactly a dynamic personality, but the citizenry are fed up with the crime wave, among other things, and the stray gunfire that hit Zeldin’s home might be the magic bullets that put him over the top.
So, with out of control crime getting to a point of matching the destruction of the economy and open borders as the most important issues motivating voters, what’s the Left to do? Gaslight!
It’s true. Republicans have effectively used Democrats’ soft-on-crime policies against them, and it has even helped some struggling Republicans to gain ground against their Democrat opponents. So, naturally, the Biden White House is trying to flip the script by claiming Republicans were the ones wanting to defund the police. . .
. . . During his presidential campaign, Joe Biden embraced defunding the police until it became clear that the defund the police movement was politically toxic, so he falsely claimed Trump was the one who wanted to defund the police. It didn’t work.
So far, none of the Democrats’ attempts to link Republicans to the defund the police movement have worked. Why? Because Democrats owned it for so long. This most recent effort to make defunding the police a GOP thing is just proof that the Republican messaging about Democrats being soft on crime is working.
Recall that the mantra of “Defund the Police” was backlit by the raging firestorms from the Molotov cocktails of looters and junta-sanctioned Antifa/BLM stormtroopers, in the wake of the martyrdom of the Democrats’ answer to Ernst von Rath, George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis PD. The fact that he was resisting arrest after trying to push the queer at a convenience store, and that he had swallowed his stash of crystal meth and had COPD is irrelevant. He was black and died after an encounter with a white cop. The Democrats own this crap. The more radical faction of that party is proud of it and is doubling down, despite the Pelosis and Schumers desperate attempts to distance themselves from this monster of their own making.
The glittering, gelatinous jewel of ignorance, racialist hatred, halitosis and rancid Jeri-Curl, Cori Bush is as strident as ever:
The remarks come as violent crime has exploded across the U.S. under the Biden administration, with some estimates indicating that reports of rape, sexual assault, robbery, assault, and murder were up 5% to 40% in major cities.
Bush made the remarks during an interview on ABC News’ “Good Morning America” when co-host George Stephanopoulos noted that Bush was one of the Democrats who has “stuck by” the position despite it being unpopular with Americans.
“Are you worried at all that that could hurt some of your colleagues going into the midterm elections?” Stephanopoulos asked.
“The thing about ‘defund the police’ is we have to tell the entire narrative,” Bush responded. “People hear ‘defund the police,’ but you know what they’ll say, say ‘reallocate,’ say ‘divest,’ say ‘move,’ but it’s still the same thing.”
“We can’t get caught up on the words,” Bush continued. “People spend more time focusing on the word ‘defund’ than they spend on caring and addressing the problem of police violence in this country.”
In one sense, this pig-ignorant sow is correct. There is a huge problem of police violence in this country. It’s law enforcement and a criminal justice system being used as a weapon of political repression against the citizenry. No, not the George Floyds, Trayvon Martins, Mike Browns and Freddy Grays. They’re scum and criminals. I’m talking about the Jack Phillipses, or Mark Houcks, Chester Gallaghers and all of us.
Of course, the former group are every much “victims” of an unjust system as the latter. Except to Bush and her ilk, their victimizers are the ones they keep putting into office year after year, decade after decade. That they don’t see this is just incredible stupidity. But I have a feeling that quite a few of them do see it. And that is evil. Cori Bush is probably a dupe. The same cannot be said for someone like Maxine Waters.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Richard Fernandez: “To sum up: the present crisis is unstable, and no one is in total control. To an uncomfortable degree, the world is in the hands of luck. We really don’t know how it ends. Yet not long ago, the experts predicted we were all going to be transhumans. What happened to our Ted Talk future?” Fatalism Before Armageddon
- “The fetish for manufacturing is part of the general fetish for keeping white males of low education outside the cities in the powerful positions they’re in in the US,” Posen said at the event, sparking Posobiec’s comment, “It’s very clear what’s going on here. They hate you. They want you and your family to suffer so that they can get richer and richer and richer.”Ultra-Capitalist Adam Posen Admits He Wants Your Family to Suffer So Elites and CCP Can Get Richer
- “It seems as if the entire entertainment industry was an agent for the government.”Bombshell Documents Expose Deep State’s Involvement With Media in the Biggest Propaganda Campaign in History
- Michael Walsh: “The income tax instead has proven to be a mechanism by which the wealthy—especially those benefitting from generational wealth, and thus have no “earned” income to report to the IRS—continue to thrive while the middle class, which has its money sucked out of its pocket via “withholding” (1943-), can never accumulate enough to move up. It’s the famous Fox Butterfield Effect, in which an apparent contradiction is more properly understood as cause and effect.” To Save America, Repeal the 16th Amendment
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It was terrifying.” Pro-Life Activist’s Wife Shares How FBI Agents, Guns Drawn, Arrested Her Husband In Front Of Kids
- “Johnson spars with Barnes over crime in Wisconsin debate.” Incitement: Johnson Blames Deadly Kenosha Riots On Barnes’s Anti-Police Rhetoric
- “James Pastor offers a comprehensive assessment of the groups and ideologies destroying America and the actions and core beliefs needed to save it.” You Say You Want a Revolution?
- “Of course, January 6 as an insurrection is a fantasy. When has there ever been an unarmed insurrection when the insurrectionists were invited in through open doors? But there was a real insurrection attempt that same year.” Spot the Insurrectionists
- Daniel Greenfield: “When disaster strikes, hurricane, earthquake and other survivors need to believe that they’re not being discriminated against before or after the disaster. The only way to do that is to get ‘equity’ and the ‘social vulnerability’ index out of FEMA before they end up costing lives.” How FEMA Put “Equity” Ahead of Disaster Management
- The Cullors of money, or “All About the Benjamins Crumps” . . . Report: BLM Cofounder Patrisse Cullors Renovates Backyard of Her Luxurious $1.4 Million L.A. Mansion
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “From the perspective of a refiner and fuel supplier, California is the most challenging market to serve in the United States….” Petroleum Firms Push Back Against Gov. Newsom Smearing Them as “Greedy” After Proposing Windfall Tax
- “It’s a great historical irony that Russia, the site of the most momentous collapse of socialism/communism to date, is the nation that’s thrown the biggest monkey wrench into the fossil-free plans of Euro-American neo-liberals.” The Price of Biden’s Winter
- “Gas prices are on the rise. Here’s why.” So Long, Saudi Arabia! Hello $10 Gasoline
- “Another triumph for the Biden [junta].” OPEC Slashes Production: Dems, Your Wallet Hardest Hit
* * * * *
- “Beltway globalists that nest in and around the White House will not abandon the utopian vision of an America hardwired only to wind and solar power.” With ESG, Everyone’s a Climate Activist
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Small business owners are among the demographics being disproportionately affected by his reckless choices and lack of action.” Inside the Biden Junta’s Attack on Small Business
- “After rising for more than three decades, the overall labor force participation rate peaked in early 2000 at 67.3 percent and subsequently trended down. In recent years, baby-boom retirements have contributed to the decline in the overall participation rate.”158,936,000: Record Number of Employed, But Labor Force Participation Drops 0.1%
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Two people — Las Vegas residents Brent Allan Hallett, 47, and Maris Mareen DiGiovanni, 30 — died, officials said.” Suspect in Las Vegas Stabbing in the Country Illegally, Has Criminal Record in California
- “The city is so pro-migrant that last year the Democrat-controlled city council gave non-citizens the right to vote in local elections. When a judge barred the city from allowing non-citizens to vote, it appealed.” Mayor Adams Declares His Sanctuary City in ‘State of Emergency’ Because of Illegals
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “A Coast Guard technician is about to lose his job because he won’t get the jab.” First the Pandemic, Then the Purge
- “The Kentucky senator presses on with his fight against the federal government’s [Chinese] Covid response.” Mr. Paul Goes to Washington
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Led by Klaus Schwab, the WEF, in collaboration with many of its corporate partners, has lobbied for a Chinese Communist Party-style “social credit score” system. The restriction of travel is a key component of the agenda, a tactic which has been widely used by Beijing throughout the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic.” World Economic Forum Biometric ‘Digital Identity Project’ Given $106 Million Boost by “Castreaucescu” Trudeau’s Canadian Government
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Zeldin’s 16-year-old daughters, Mikayla and Arianna, heard gunshots and screaming outside of the house and immediately locked themselves in the upstairs bathroom and called 911, the representative said in a statement obtained by the Daily Caller. The incident occurred at 2:18 p.m. while Zeldin and his wife, Diana, were in the car after having attended the Bronx Columbus Day Parade.” Two Shot Outside New York Gov. Nominee Lee Zeldin’s Home While His Children Were Inside
- Miranda Devine: “Zeldin’s campaign already was focused on crime, but with problems in New York fast spiraling out of control — and now on his doorstep — the issue has taken on outsize significance a month before election day.” After the Shooting Outside His Home, Rep. Lee Zeldin’s Fight is Now Clearer Than Ever
- “It’s like putting an arsonist in charge of the Fire Department,” state GOP Chairman Nick Langworthy, the GOP nominee for a House seat in the upstate 23rd Congressional District, said of Norkin’s appointment. Hochul Slammed for Appointing Bail Reform Advocate as One of Her Top Legal Aides
- “They are only free now because a political hack who wants to break our justice system found it expedient to let them out.” Why Does John “Lumpy” Fetterman Have Convicted Murderers on His Payroll?
- “It’s true. Republicans have effectively used Democrats’ soft-on-crime policies against them, and it has even helped some struggling Republicans to gain ground against their Democrat opponents. So, naturally, the Biden White House is trying to flip the script by claiming Republicans were the ones wanting to defund the police.” They’ve Completely Lost It: Biden White House Claims GOP “Attempted to Defund the Police”
- She and her drunken bastard crooked husband must be leveraged out the wazoo in this.Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Congress ‘Must’ Enact Law That ‘Empowers All to Participate in the Rapidly Growing Cannabis Industry’
- I think he meant Swiss cheese, but I do want to subscribe to his newsletter. Florida Sheriff Offers Advice to Looting Victims: “You Shoot Him So That He Looks Like Grated Cheese”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The swing states with these “local” news sites are Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Michigan, New Hampshire, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to Axios. The sites’ local news and non-political content is mixed with “with heavily slanted political news aimed at boosting Democratic midterm candidates and attacking Republican opponents.” Democrats Run 50+ ‘Local’ News Sites in Swing States to Spread ‘Fact-Based’ Propaganda
- “An [Accepted Use Policy] notice recently went out in error that included incorrect information,” a PayPal spokesperson said. “PayPal is not fining people for misinformation and this language was never intended to be inserted in our policy. We’re sorry for the confusion this has caused.” PayPal Reverses Plan To Fine Users $2,500 For ‘Misinformation’ After Daily Wire Report
- “Is it just stupid leftists at Google making these decisions, or are they doing Biden’s bidding?”Google Targets Two-Time Pulitzer Prize-Winning Cartoonist; Calls Our Polls “Dangerous” and More
- The Seattle Times told Republican Senate candidate Tiffany Smiley in September she had to cut their masthead out of her campaign ads, saying it “left the mistaken impression the Times had endorsed her campaign.” But the ad only featured headlines from the paper, something almost every campaign ad does to highlight relevant issues for voters. (Murray could be in for a real shocker, please G-d – jjs) Bias Alert: Seattle Times Says This Republican Candidate Can’t Use Its Headlines in an Ad
- “The piece also linked Brown’s decision to the death of George Floyd, an event that the Chinese Communist Party has previously produced propaganda films about.” Chinese State Media Exploits Washington Post Journalist Leaving America for Africa Over “Racism”
- “The Court’s Bruen decision actually protects Americans’ Second Amendment rights.” A Second Amendment With Teeth
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “One of public schools’ primary functions these days, besides babysitting their youthful charges while their parents labor for their masters, is brainwashing children in their custody into religious fundamentalism — like the Pentecostal Jesus camps of yesteryear, just more sexual, predatory, and fantastical.” ‘Nonprofit’ LGBTQ+++© Foundations Now Write Public School Sex-Ed Curricula
- “Bessinger blew the whistle on CRT in the classrooms and has been subject to continuous retaliation. Just days after filing a police report after a student protest leader allegedly threatened to kill her, Bessinger without any notice was “removed” from her teaching position, put on involuntary administrative leave pending an “internal investigation” – but she doesn’t know and hasn’t been told what the investigation is about. Providence (RI) Schools Bow To Radical Mob, Remove Whistleblower Ramona Bessinger From Teaching Position
- “Children don’t belong to the state. They belong to families.” Glenn Youngkin Defends Parental Rights School Policy
- “The footage shows a woman screaming into the faces of the toddlers, causing them to wail and flinch in terror.” (grab the bastard and beat the shit out of her – jjs) Horrific Video Shows Daycare Worker Terrifying Sobbing Toddlers With Halloween Mask
- Robert Spencer: “A time is coming,” said St. Anthony the Great way back in the fourth century, “when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.’” And here we are. Maine University Students Demand Prof Be Fired for Contradicting Their Fantasy That There are Multiple Genders
- “Philadelphia’s attempt to circumvent state and federal law is egregious,” King further stressed. “This should be stopped by the DOJ, Pennsylvania’s attorney general, and the local district attorney,” he added, but told The Federalist that “as usual, they are all silent.” Roe”
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- In the first lawsuit, the RNC and RPAZ claim that they have “repeatedly requested from [Maricopa County] the production of public records relating to the staffing and composition of polling place Election Boards, Special Election Boards, and Central Counting Boards,” but that the locality has “failed to produce or make such records available for inspection promptly, thereby disregarding their statutory obligations under the [Arizona Public Records Act].” Arizona County Packed Polls With Democrat Workers And Wants to Bury the Paper Trail, Lawsuits Allege
- “It forces voters to strategize like game theorists.” Alaska’s Ranked-Choice Voting Was a Fiasco. Nevada Should Take Note.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The man is brilliant.” Mandela Barnes Praised Rev. Jeremiah Wright After Speech Accusing Israel of “Ethnic Cleansing”
- “Kanye already gave the game away during his interview on Thursday with Tucker Carlson.” If You Were Paying Attention, Kanye’s Anti-Semitism is Predictable
- “He is still fighting off a suit that demands he serve as a propagandist for transgenderism.”The Insane Persecution of the Christian Baker Jack Phillips
- “Christians cannot be content to ask for small safe havens in the heart of a hostile empire.”Free Speech Won’t Save Jack Phillips
- “The BDS movement thought it had a sure victory.” Booking.com Extends Its Warning to Palestinian Properties
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In a reversion to Tammany Hall-style politics, the top politicos play games to keep city money in the family.” NYC’s Mayor and Schools Chancellor Hire Each Other’s Girlfriends
- The recording. . . captured Council President Nury Martinez referring to her colleague Mike Bonin’s black son as “ese changito,” which means “that little monkey” in Spanish, the newspaper reported. Martinez, who is Latina, also said Bonin, who is white, was raising his toddler “like a little white kid.” Dem LA Council Members Exposed for Racist Comments About Colleague’s Son on Secret Recording
- “The Democrats want to destroy this country, and they will try to destroy anyone who gets in their way.” The Democrat/Media Smear Machine Comes for Herschel Walker in Georgia Senate Race
- “Republicans will significantly outperform polls in the House while scooping up almost all the competitive Senate seats.” The Polls are Lying: Dems in Deep Trouble
- “These submerged voters aren’t answering polls, they aren’t putting stickers on their cars, or signs in their yard — they’re not even posting on social media,” Cahaly said. “They are underwater. They’re not saying a word to anybody until election day.” Trafalgar Pollster Signals Republican Voters Will Be Undercounted Again Ahead of Midterms
- [Terry] Moran said Democrats are losing voters as they suffer from “economic headwinds” and due to Biden’s low approval ratings, which have consistently reached historic lows throughout the first half of his [so-called] presidency. ABC News Correspondent Says Democrats Are Doomed for Midterms as Voters Disapprove of Biden
- “The best that can be said about him is that he’s consistently wrong.” All the President’s Disconnects
- “The Republicans have a decided advantage with respect to issues; the issues that voters consider most important — the economy, crime, border security — are the same issues on which they most trust Republicans and are most skeptical of Team Biden. The incumbents also suffer from a growing sense of gathering economic gloom. Across a range of surveys, between 60% and 80% of survey respondents believe that we are in a recession.” The Stars Will Align For Republicans In November. Here’s Why.
- The “spectacle” of being exposed as an intellectual lightweight and being utterly dismantled by someone whose boots she is unworthy of licking. Democrat Katie Hobbs Says No to Debate with GOP Opponent Kari Lake – “No Desire to Be a Part of the Spectacle”
* * * * *
- “Mark Kelly is in lockstep with flailing [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, and there’s no denying it.” Mark Kelly Can’t Hide From His Embrace OF Joe Biden’s Awful Agenda
- “The ads his political group is producing to attack Alaska Republican Senate candidate Kelly Tshibaka are beyond the pale.” McConnell Eats His Own In Alaska
- “The Republican Party is and has always been the RINO Party.” The RINO Party and Putting the ‘Con’ into Conservatism
- “GOP candidates solid in the Sunshine State.” Florida Is Not Purple — Regardless of the Dems’ Wishful Thinking
- “Hassan has already spent more than $23 million dollars distorting my record, and yet the race remains competitive. Once again, the incumbent’s actions are revealing.” Don Bolduc Op-Ed: The Walls Are Closing In on My Democrat Opponent and Her Campaign Knows It
- “I have been very vocal, including with my own leadership in the House, that we need a new generation and we need new blood, period, across the Democratic Party, in the House, the Senate, and the White House,” [Elissa] Slotkin said, adding, “I think that the country has been saying that.” Democrat Rep. Calls For ‘New Blood’ In Her Party When Asked If She Would Support Biden’s Re-Election
- “A discussion with independent Oakland mayoral candidate Seneca Scott, who is appealing to voters fed up with drugs and violent crime.” “I’m a Post-Partisan Solutionary”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Ukrainian government sources have owned up to the attack, but this claim of responsibility stopped short of being made publicly or officially.” “Declaration OD War Without Rules”: Russian Officials Fume Over Crimea Bridge Blast as Ukraine Celebrates
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The United States is shackled by a near decade of Russian reset and the aggression it invited on February 23, 2022.” Ukraine and the Malevolent Legacy of the Obama-Biden Junta
- “Joe Biden is not a real president.” (in every sense of that word – jjs) It’s Biden Threatening Nuclear Armageddon After Six Years of Media Freakout Over Trump Tweets
- “The stakes are very high right now.” (“we might get wiped out in the midterms, guys!” – jjs)John Kirby Doubles Down On Biden’s ‘Armageddon’ Comments
- “I have always refused to engage in political fiction, and especially… when speaking of nuclear weapons.” “We Must Speak With Prudence”: Macron Scolds Biden For ‘Armageddon’ Rhetoric
- “When you hear the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] talking about armageddon as a random thought, just mussing at a fundraiser, that is a terrible risk for the American people. He ought to be talking to us in a serious way.” Pompeo: Biden’s Armageddon Comments ‘Reckless’
- Roger Kimball: “The ethical man is also the prudent man. Is Joe Biden prudent? Was it prudent to talk about the prospect of Armageddon?” Prudence Is a Virtue
- “World War I was less a story of hubris and more one of imperial desperation.” Why 2022 Is 1914, Redux
- “To put it simply, in the current standoff over Ukraine’s territory, Putin has the advantage as far as nuclear threats go. The problem is that in the realm of deterrence the US no longer has a robust nuclear response at the very low end of the weapons spectrum whereas Russia does.” The Biden Junta’s Willful Ignorance About US Nuclear Capabilities
- “Each country directs blame at the other. Each is in a propaganda war.” Whose Pipeline Is It, Anyway?
- “Putin should have thought twice.” Why Is Putin’s Army Inept?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “As the internet crackdown continues with limited or spotty access, protesters have devised ingenius ways to get their message out, including a brazen hack of a popular TV news show.”Iranian Protesters Hack TV News as Death Toll Hits 187
- “What are Brexit, Orbanism, and Meloni but national rejections of the same globalist elitism Americans’ fought at Bunker Hill and Yorktown?” Giorgia Meloni and the Triumph of American Conservatism
- “Hypocrite technocrats denounce their opponents as anti-democratic extremists while eviscerating self-determination.” The Specter of “Fascism”
- Michael Barone: “. . . And the U.S. played no decisive role in the sudden shift.” (sure it did; the DC junta caused it – jjs) It’s a Hinge Year in History – for Russia and China
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The goal of the meeting is still unclear, but it comes in the wake of recent news regarding a giant pile of cash — $3.5 billion — that Taliban leaders in Afghanistan would love to get their hands on. The money was frozen after the Taliban took over Afghanistan following [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s disastrous, failed withdrawal of U.S. troops, allowing terrorist masterminds back to their sandy playground.” Why Did Biden Just Send Top U.S. Officials to Meet With the Taliban?
- Robert Spencer: In the face of all this and more, Yasir Qadhi scoffs at “this notion of fetishizing the hijab and the headscarf, and saying ‘Oh, they have the right to not wear it,’” and asks, “Well then, why aren’t these same people fighting for the rights of nudity here in Texas? Why aren’t they fighting for the rights of no man and woman — or sorry, every man and woman — to wear nothing in every single state in Europe and every single country and city across the world?” Maybe because no one is killing those who are guilty of public indecency in Texas. In fact, sometimes they get to play James Madison’s flute. Women in Iran Are Fighting for Their Freedom, and This Imam in Texas Is FURIOUS
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Guaranteed income pilot plans have been popping up all over the country in recent years. These are different from the Universal Basic Income (UBI) plans that have been promoted to take the place of direct transfer payments to the poor. The Guaranteed Income plans are generally less ambitious and, so far, have proven themselves to be a bust.” Cook County’s Guaranteed Income Plan Is Guaranteed to Fail
- “Why are Washington and New York taxpayers subsidizing the app-based food-delivery industry?” Government-Subsidized Takeout
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The real problem however is the dust covering the solar panels.” InSight Shut Down Temporarily Because of Lack of Power
- “A trail switchbacking up the nose of that canyon wall would make for a truly stupendous hiking experience.” Thick Flow Exiting Dramatic Canyon on Mars (or, Tank Abrams’ period – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Just as teenagers were once induced to swoon over Frank Sinatra, today’s pop culture and schools aggressively encourage children to reject their bodies.” So-called transgenderism’s unnatural exponential spread among children
- “America’s men must come back to the home, and they must never walk away again.” The Prodigal Father
- “Laura Kelly, the Democrat governor of Kansas, can’t decide if she should prioritize radical leftists or the everyday people who elected her.” Kansas Governor Learns You Can Either Let Boys Play Girls’ Sports Or Make Sensible Voters Happy — Not Both
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The trouble appeared to begin with West’s interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, during which he claimed that Jared Kushner brokered the Abraham Accords between Israel and several Arab states solely because he appeared to be interested in making money.”Twitter, Instagram Suspend Kanye West After Anti-Semitic Posts: “Death Con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE”
- “. . . While progressives seethe.” Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Stands Against the Canceling of Kanye
- “If university officials can not even defend a play like this from censorship and blacklisting, then we are truly headed for a dark age so dark that human civilization will not recover for a thousand years.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Black Playwright Blackballed Because He Honestly Told the Story of Racism in Jim Crow
- “Canada perfectly exemplifies how the left is using the “diversity” mantra to erase rich, unique, and very diverse White cultures.” The Anti-White Lie Behind Multiculturalism
- Daniel Greenfield: “Forget nukes, dictatorships and pandemics. All of these threats pale compared to Uncle Bob having a hearty helping of turkey and yams before repeating something not vetted by the UN. . . ‘We need to take certain actions there to prevent Uncle Bob from sharing misleading information at the Thanksgiving table.’” UN, WEF Want to Save the World From Uncle Bob
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . And here we are.” Shakespeare’s Globe Theater in London: “Trans People Are Sacred. We Are the Divine.”
- “Robert Redford’s 1975 classic holds up all too well given current headlines.” (how ironic that he plays the good guy given his politics – jjs) Three Days of the Condor Captured Our Deep State Past (and Present)
HITHER & YON
- “Thank God for the Catholic patriarchy that brought civilization to one of the most savage dumps on planet Earth.” (amen! – jjs) Christopher Columbus Says “You’re Welcome!”
- “The Left’s lust for history to change the future.” Destroy Columbus Day, Destroy America
- “It is only because of the principles enshrined in the Declaration of Independence that we even have a basis to criticize the actions of our forebears.” Goodbye Columbus?
* * * * *
- “Judge is a natural and his parents deserve credit for raising him right.” All Rise for Aaron Judge’s Parents
- “On the loss of a coal miner’s daughter.” Loretta Lynn: The Queen of Country Music
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.