Good morning kids. Tuesday and to quote a venerable TV gameshow from before many of you were born, “The Password is ‘desperation’. I think that word describes quite a bit of what we are experiencing at present. On the global level, look at the words and actions of Vladimir Putin. He thought he was going to just waltz into Ukraine and knock over the country in 48 hours without anyone in his army getting so much as a scratch. Here we are seven months later and the Russian armed forces, its generalship and alarmingly (for them) its intelligence services have been exposed as incompetent, inept and ill-prepared to take on what on paper should have been a relative pushover. Now, we have hundreds of dead and a pissed off populace on both sides, and Vladimir Putin with now a literal target on his back. Remember this is still Russia, aka, the former Soviet Union. A nation that has thousands of nuclear weapons from suitcase tactical nukes that could kill thousands all the way up to a MIRVed, thermonuclear ICBMs that could kill millions at the push of a button. And for the past several weeks Putin, as well as his cronies, have made the most gossamer thin of threats and hints at their potential use.
Not to worry because we have Joe Biden and company in the White House, by way of Kalorama. Yes, the best and the brightest that either put the words in his mouth or else thought it the most brilliant idea ever to have a demented vegetable be their puppet and claim the world is at risk of nuclear “armageddon.”
Well, desperate times do call for desperate measures.
Two weeks ago, it is possible the [junta] made a calculated decision that it was worth risking nuclear conflict with Russia through an unprecedented act of energy terrorism and environmental depredation in order to shore up political support and suppress dissent at home. . .
. . . The number of “coincidences” one needs to entertain in order to subscribe to the official media and government narrative that Putin blew up his own pipeline (in the process destroying any possible leverage he had over European support for his Ukrainian foes) requires a truly Homeric suspension of disbelief. One has to ignore the fact that both Biden and longtime neocon warmonger Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland explicitly threatened Nord Stream operations in early 2022 should Russia invade Ukraine. One must further ignore the fact that Defense Department Spokesperson John Kirby bragged that the destruction of Nord Stream presented a “tremendous opportunity for years to come” to reduce dependence on Russian gas and oil, while disavowing U.S. responsibility for creating such good fortune. Above all, one must ignore the fact that Putin and Russia gain precisely no strategic advantage from destroying an expensive investment they were effectively using as political leverage over Europe. Putin, we are told, is mentally unbalanced and increasingly unstable due to cognitive impairment (unlike the current occupant of the White House).
So, in traditional realpolitik analysis, cui bono? The answer is obvious. A regime facing devastating electoral losses in just over a month. A desperate regime that has failed to prolong the panic over [Chinese] COVID (or to create a new panic over Monkeypox) in order to credibly suspend in-person voting on what was once known as Election Day. A regime with far too much to lose should the GOP gain congressional oversight as a result of inevitable revelations related to 1) government collaboration with Big Pharma and media to perpetuate vaccine fraud; 2) the use of intelligence agencies and their social media lackeys to target political opponents; 3) the coordination by Biden political operatives of election fraud in 2020, and, especially; 4) the Biden crime family and its operations in both China and Ukraine. . .
. . . Of course, provoking foreign crises in order to suspend civil liberties (including elections) and crack down on political opponents at home with the use of “wartime emergency powers” has long been a favorite page in the playbook of totalitarian regimes over the world. And the events of the past week should leave no doubt that the Biden regime is contemplating, if not on the verge of implementing, just such a contingency.
If I were a betting man, I would say that this is exactly their next play. They literally have nothing left to lose, except for the illusion and mythology crafted and pimped for decades that they are the good guys, which has propelled them to the point of achieving absolute, permanent power, if that hasn’t been attained already. It ain’t just Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants, either.
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, says President Joe Biden was right to bring up nuclear “Armageddon” at a Democrat fund-raiser last week because “the United States has to be ready for Putin to use a tactical nuclear weapon.”
“Well, I think the president is right to raise the risk of nuclear conflict, because Vladimir Putin is increasingly getting pushed into a corner,” Murphy told CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday:
“This war is going incredibly badly for him. The mobilization that he has undertaken has backfired. This morning, you see scenes of hundreds of Russian troops essentially refusing to go into training and to the front. So, yes, this is a dangerous man. And the United States has to be ready for Putin to use a tactical nuclear weapon.
“I agree, I don’t think there’s any sign that he is going to do that imminently. And it’s important for us to send signals about what the consequences would be, should he make that choice. But I think Joe Biden is right to just get this country ready for the fact that you are dealing with an incredibly dangerous human being in Russia, the war is going badly, and you just can’t predict what he’s going to do next.”
Well, genius, if “you just can’t predict what he’s going to do next” shouldn’t you be doing everything possible to de-escalate the situation instead of taking sides, shoving billions of dollars at Zelensky as well as military and intelligence assistance that can be and probably are de facto acts of war? This is not Grenada. This is not Libya. This is not Iraq. This is the former Soviet-fucking-Union. You maniacs are poking the damn bear when you should be de-assing with the quickness at warp speed away from him. And you have the freaking gall to claim Putin is unpredictable?! Fuck me to tears, but this is insanity.
It is bad enough if this is just radiant incompetence on the part of these Skull and Bones, Foggy Bottom, Kennedy School navel-gazers. If this is intentional, it’s murder. And that cannot be ruled out, all things considered. And closer to home, the desperation of these criminals in the DC junta who sense their hold on power being challenged and perhaps slipping from their grasp is palpable.
Yesterday, J.D. Vance delivered a figurative beat-down in a debate with his Ohio senatorial opponent Tim Ryan. And yet Ryan, cornered like the two-faced phony vermin that he is actually doubled-down on the eliminationist rhetoric that he, his party, the propaganda media and institutional left have blood-libeled half the nation with. And by blood libeling, given the acts of Leftists with everything from guns and Molotov cocktails to SUVs and even fists, I mean literally that.
Democrat Rep. Tim Ryan doubled down on his comments from earlier in the year calling to “kill and confront” MAGA while specifically targeting J.D. Vance in his rhetoric during the debate on Monday night.
In the heated debate between Ryan and his Republican opponent for Ohio’s open U.S. Senate seat, Ryan was confronted and asked to explain his comments earlier in the year when he told MSNBC’s Morning Joe that the “exhausted majority” needed to “kill and confront” the extremist Republican movement.
Now, Ryan, during the debate — doubling down on his comments — included Vance in the group of people he labels as “extremists.”
“Kill and Confront the extremist movement of which J.D. Vance, unfortunately, is a part of,” Ryan claimed. ” Ryan, trying to frame Vance for his past comments, added, “Who says that the president of the United States is intentionally trying to kill people with fentanyl? Who says that the election was stolen?”
“Who runs around with Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida who wants to ban books? He runs around with Lindsey Graham, who wants a national abortion ban. You’re running around Marjorie Taylor Greene, who’s the absolute looniest politician in America,” Ryan said, looking to list off lawmakers Vance has come in contact with or commented on, on the campaign trail.
“This is a dangerous group, and we do need to confront it, and that’s why I’m running to represent the ‘exhausted majority’: Democrats, Republicans, and independents, against the extreme,” Ryan finished.
Projection ain’t just a river in Egypt, Timmy. Everything you claim is what you and yours actually did, you miserable piece of shit. What’s worse, the abject desperation to spout this poison is provably dangerous to innocent life. Shannon Brandt is not a lone wolf; he is a political terrorist that you and yours weaponized and approve of.
And since you have direct access to Dick Durbin and Bernie Sanders, maybe you could ask them about James Hodgkinson, since both have refused to talk about what they knew and when they knew it. Of course, that’s easy when you have both propaganda arm that refuses to inquire as well as a DOJ and FBI that is not only not interested in getting at the truth but is actively engaged in the political repression and terror campaign of the junta itself.
Yup. It smells like desperation all around. But will it be SUVs or ICBMS at ten paces?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “China is buying American farmland at a brisk pace.” This Land is Beijing’s Land
- Julie Kelly: “This FBI agent based in the Silicon Valley and working with social media companies to censor what you see on their platforms has a long history of blocking and tackling for his Democratic bosses.” Elvis Chan: Cyber Conduit Between FBI and Big Tech
- Daniel Greenfield: “And the IRS is letting them get away with it.” How the Dems Built a Non-Profit Local Fake News Machine
- “According to Ramaswamy, there were two toxic ideologies of the 20th century—the first being German Nazism, and the second Soviet-style Marxism. Blend the identity politics of the first with the oppressor-oppressed philosophy of the second and you have planted the seeds of ESG. This, in turn, allows for the application of labels to those who question the new cultural norm. Those labels include, but of course are not limited to, “racist,” “misogynist,” “climate-denier,” and “bigot.” Once those labels are applied, all debate is silenced.” Vivek Ramaswamy Traces the Roots of ESG—It’s Been Going on a Lot Longer Than We Knew
- “Michael Anton: “It is astonishing to be accused of anti-Americanism by longtime denigrators of America, and even more astonishing to be accused of divisiveness by people who casually throw around the term ‘Nazi.’” (shorter Michael Anton: Bill Kristol is an abject piece of shit – jjs) The Dishonest and Dishonorable Disagreements of Former Friends
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “’Kill and Confront the extremist movement of which J.D. Vance, unfortunately, is a part of,’ Ryan claimed.” Democrat Tim Ryan Doubles Down on Call to ‘Kill and Confront’ MAGA Republicans, Specifically Targets J.D. Vance in Violent Rhetoric
- “Darrell E. Brooks is representing himself in the high-profile trial. The results reveal a lot about the sickness of our culture.” The Bizarre Circus-Trial of the Wisconsin Christmas Parade Murderer
- Thad McCotter: “The Democrat Party, which is now beholden to the radical Left, realizes that the voters have soured on their agenda and actions. . . Yet, for just such an electoral emergency, they’d already broken the glass when they established the January 6th committee. This would be the narrative crux from which the Democrats would project their ‘civil war’ by ‘domestic MAGA extremists’ against ‘our democracy’ to scare their voters witless and corral them to the polls to preserve the radical party’s tenuous grip on power.”Democrats– Projecting Civil War to Promote Voter Turnout
- Robert Spencer: “When a U.S. [junta] treats Taliban prisoners better than American citizens.” Is This America? Jan. 6 Prisoners Ask for Transfer to Gitmo
- Lloyd Billingsley: “FBI traitor Robert Hanssen, who spied for Russia, presaged FBI betrayal of the American people.” When Louis Met Bobby
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Who benefits from the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage? The answer is obvious. A regime facing devastating electoral losses in just over a month.” Has a Quisling GOP Enabled a Desperate October Surprise?
- “Putin invaded and colonized the Crimean peninsula with little response from the West in 2014, declaring its residents Russian citizens. Four years later, Russia debuted a bridge connecting Crimea to Russia via the Kerch Strait, effectively closing off the critical Ukrainian port city of Mariupol from the Black Sea. The Kerch Strait Bridge, at 12 miles long, is the longest bridge in Europe.” Putin: Crimea Bridge Bombing an ‘Intentional Act of Terrorism’ by Ukraine
- “Missiles hit busy intersections, parks, and tourist sites in Kyiv.” Russian Air Strikes Kill 10 in Largest Attack Since Start of Ukraine War
- “It is almost surely Ukraine shelling the power plant and we can’t bring ourselves to express a simple truth.” Professor Sachs: “Ukraine Needs to Stop Bombing Nuclear Power Plant and Blaming It on Russia”
- Is this fucking schmuck out of his mind? Sen. Murphy: “I Think the [so-called quote-unquote] President Is Right to Raise the Risk of Nuclear Conflict”
- “It’s a detective story with four suspects: Russia, the European Union, the United States, and China. So who had the means, motive, and opportunity?” Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “ . . . convenient lies from Biden won’t help Americans struggling to fill up their gas tanks.”‘Slap in the Face’: RNC Torches Biden Junta ror ‘Gaslighting’ Americans About Gas Prices
- Fuck Fink, right in his wallet. Republican Treasurers Pull $1 Billion From BlackRock Over Alleged Anti-Fossil Fuel Policies
- “Our current energy crisis was self-inflicted, a foreseeable outcome of policy choices made by the West, and it’s getting worse.” Energy Inflation Isn’t an Accident, It’s a Planned Demolition
* * * * *
- “Rivian Automotive, an EV startup founded in 2009, is recalling roughly 13,000 vehicles built in 2021 and 2022 after it was discovered that a fastener connecting the upper control arm and steering knuckle may have been improperly installed, according to multiple reports including the Wall Street Journal.” Electric Vehicle Fail: Rivian Recalls Nearly All Trucks Produced Due to Flaw that Could Cause Loss of Control
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The vote drew record turnout, with nearly 12,000 members of the Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees Division of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (BMWED) casting a ballot, rejecting the deal with 56% opposed, according to a BMWED press release.” Major Rail Union Rejects Biden-Backed Deal, Reigniting Strike Fears
- “Can someone living on nearly $400,000 a year relate to the average American scraping to get by amid skyrocketing inflation? Ohio Democrat Greg Landsman seems to think so.” (domestic arugula is intolerable, yo! – jjs) This Democrat Living On Nearly $400,000 Is ‘Frustrated’ By Inflation
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “You voted so many times against border-wall funding, so many times for amnesty,” Vance said. “If you had done your job, she would have never been raped in the first place.” J.D. Vance Hammers Tim Ryan: Ohio Girl Would Not Have Been Raped by Illegal Alien If You Had Done Your Job
- “Nantucket, Massachusetts, Denver and Philadelphia are all making preparations for illegal migrants. However, they don’t have any official confirmation that any illegal migrant transports are bound for them.” Elite Liberal Enclave, Dem-Run Sanctuary Cities Fear They Could Be The Next Migrant Drop-Off Destination
- If we had an actual border, if we actually enforced our immigration laws and if we actually discouraged illegal border jumping by mass unapologetic deportation, this would not be happening. And it’s all the fault of both Democrats and the corporatist cronies of the GOP-e.Illegal Migrant Mom with Baby Begs For Food in NYC as Critics Blast “Tragic” Humanitarian Crisis
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Democrats like Casten — who have have been blindly advocating the jab while refusing to see its possibly harmful adverse effects — are beginning to be trapped by reality, resulting in a horrible tragedy for him and his family. Expect more such terrible tragedies. It will not be long now before the failure of the [Chinese] COVID shot will be recognized clearly by all. When that occurs expect a storm more powerful than the worst hurricane.” The Dam is About to Break on the Chinese COVID Shots
- Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo: The “Anti-Fauci’. Meanwhile, Twitter activists deleted his announcement Tweet… then put it back up. Florida’s Surgeon General Warns Young Men That Chinese Covid Vaccines Pose ‘Increased Risk’ of Death
- “Ladapo’s study found there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related deaths in men aged 18-39 years after they get an mRNA [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine. His announcement and subsequent recommendation were both met with widespread criticism, including from other doctors who pointed out flaws in the research.” What Is the Truth About Florida’s Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Study?
- “Nothing to see here?” 84% Increase in Cardiac-Related Deaths Occurs One Month After mRNA Chinese COVID Vaccine, Florida Health Dept. Finds
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “On the campaign trail, Ryan attacks pharmaceutical companies for profiting from ‘getting Americans hooked on opiates.'” Tim Ryan Took Money From Opioid Distributor Whose Executives Mocked Addicts as “Pillbillies”
- Fetterman laid out his views of a “progressive agenda” in a questionnaire for Reclaim Philadelphia, a left-wing activist group that claims Philadelphia’s police budget is derived from money “stolen from communities.” “Lumpy” Fetterman Opposed ‘Tough on Crime’ Policies in Bid for Anti-Cop Group’s Endorsement
- Heather Mac Donald: “Biden’s pardon of federal pot possession cases is a smokescreen.” The Marijuana Myth
- I swear to G-d, the gall of these fucking Commie criminals. George Gascón Recall Campaign To Sue L.A. County Registrar For Inflated Voter Rolls Allegations
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- PayPal, which has deplatformed multiple entities and commentators for their political and social views, had unveiled an upcoming change to its acceptable use policy that would have banned the promotion of “misinformation,” as well as “hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.” PayPal Value Down $6 Billion, ‘Delete PayPal’ Searches Soar 1,300% After Daily Wire Report Exposes ‘Misinformation’ Policy
- “To peddle its neoliberal ideological wares, the multinational corporate state, after years of ignoring the ‘far right’ and hoping it would go away, is now forced to contend with its electoral successes as it works to marginalize the undesirables. First the power structure ignores, then it attacks.” VICE News Pretends Not to Understand Nationalism’s Appeal
- “Research shows the media is far more concerned about right-wing extremism than its left-wing counterpart.” (there’s no such thing as “far right” anything – jjs) The Media’s ‘Far-Right’ Obsession
- “The drama over Twitter stems from the child-like mentality of liberals who can’t tolerate coexisting with the other half of the country.” Inside the Child Psychology Driving Michelle Goldberg and Other Leftists to Angry Tears Over Twitter
- “What makes the article so noteworthy is that every single dire prediction the so-called experts aim at Trump is, in fact, something Democrats have already done.” The WaPoRuns a Paranoid, Delusional Article About a Second Trump Term
- John Stossel: “Hurricane Ian is gone, but the media’s lies live on.” Hurricane Myths
- “CNN also noted a decision handed down on Thursday to ‘pause’ new gun controls New York enacted in response to Bruen.” CNN Sounds Alarm: SCOTUS May Wipe Out Gun Control ‘Nationwide’
- Wow, I’m shocked the FBI didn’t rig the statistics. Then again, maybe in reality it’s a factor of three or even four instead of two to one. FBI: Over Twice as Many Killed with Knives, Cutting Instruments than Rifles
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Can race continue to be a factor in university admissions?” Will the Supreme Court End Affirmative Action?
- “NYU Prof. Robert Ginsberg, who works in real estate financing, was convicted in December 2015 of possessing child pornography, according to New York’s Sex Offender Registry. Ginsberg was convicted of “Actual, More Than Once Promoting/Possessing Sexual Performance by a Child” after his arrest by the Westchester County District Attorney. Ginsberg’s lawyer said the professor was sentenced to 10 years of probation in 2016 and completed his probation in March 2022, reports the New York Post.” NYU Fired One Prof for Being ‘Too Hard’ but Employed a Child Porn Offender for Years
- “The arbitrary standards of timelines ignore the medical reality that it is a fallacy we know exactly when the pregnancy starts, that we know exactly where we are in the system, I mean, in the term,” Abrams told Fox News Sunday host Shannon Bream. Chronic Science Denier and and Massengill Refusenik Stacey “Tank” Abrams Falsely Claims “It’s a Fallacy” We Can Know When Pregnancy Starts
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “What could possibly go wrong?” Biden DOJ Weaponized for 2022 Midterms
- As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Secretary of State Jena Griswold’s office blamed “the error on a database glitch related to the state’s list of residents with driver’s licenses” and claimed that “none of the noncitizens” would be permitted “to register to vote if they [tried].” Colorado’s Democrat Secretary of State Sent “Get Out the Vote” Postcards to 30,000 Noncitizens
- “The Democrat party keeps using the ‘election denier’ tagline as a campaign tool.” Election Denial or Election Fraud Denial?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Attention will be on Igor Danchenko this week, but he’s not the one who should be nervous.” Can the FBI’s Reputation Sink Any Lower?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Social network says it censored story after briefing from government agents.” FBI Officials Who Briefed Facebook on Hunter Biden Story Are Dem Donors
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “. . . Martinez made racist comments about Councilman Mike Bonin’s (D) adopted black son and suggested the two-year-old child needed a ‘beatdown.’” L.A. City Council President Nury Martinez Steps Down After Racist Slurs Against Black Child
- “U.S. Senator Alex Padilla (D-CA) called for several L.A. City Council Democrats to resign after audio leaked of the city council president making racist remarks about black people.”Top CA Senator Turns On L.A. Democrats Over Racist Audio Leak
- Democrat candidate for Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs was on a student council that allegedly helped organize her high school’s “slave day” spirit week event, which featured freshman “slaves” submitting to senior “masters,” the Daily Mail first reported Monday.REPORT: Dem Candidate Coordinated High School ‘Slave Day,’ Where Students Performed ‘Embarrassing Acts Of Servitude’
- “The crash involving [Ft. Wayne, IN mayor] Tom Henry and his wife did not cause any reported injuries, the outlet reported. He was let out of Allen County Jail less than 24 hours later.” Drunk Dem Mayor Involved In Vehicle Crash Gets Arrested
- “Ebenezer Baptist Church owns an apartment building where residents are being served eviction notices for $28.55 in past-due rent.” [Ebenezer SCROOGE – jjs) ‘They Treat Me Like a Piece of Shit’: Wife-Beater Warnock’s Church Pays for His Home. It’s Also Trying To Evict the Poor From Theirs.
- “I never heard of whatever they call ‘October surprises,’ but whatever they’re doing now, as I always say, I move forward.” Herschel Walker Unfazed by Media ‘Trying to Muddy Up the Water’ with Attacks
- “Meanwhile, another poll found that economic issues greatly outweigh concerns about rights in the midterm elections.” Biden Drops Below 50% on All 10 of Americans’ Top Priorities: Poll
- “The share of Democrats expressing concerns about the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] mental fitness jumps by a third.” 64% Of Voters ‘Concerned’ Over Biden’s Mental Health: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Plays reel of Biden cognitive decline clips.” Videos: Trump Blasts Biden For Nuclear “Armageddon” Warning
- “The hapless Scrantonite is well underway to becoming history’s worst president.” (legitimate or otherwise – jjs) ‘One-Stop Chop’ Can Stave Off Sleepy, Sloppy Joe’s Slouch To ‘Armageddon’ — And More
- “Murkowski risks losing the election to the other Republican candidate, Kelly Tshibaka, who has a 52% chance of winning, according to FiveThirtyEight, an election polling monitor. Murkowski, 78, has faced a steep primary challenge from Tshibaka, who is backed by Trump, after voting to impeach him in 2021 for his conduct on Jan. 6, 2021, during the storming of the U.S. Capitol.” Alaskan Senator Murkowski Is in Danger of Losing Reelection
- “Some are simply refusing to defend their own records in public forums.” Democrats Are Afraid to Debate GOP Opponents
- “The 2022 midterm elections will fill the 118th Congress along with many incumbent senators who are not up for election this cycle. There are six new black Republicans running for seats in addition to three black GOP members already in Congress.” Black Republicans Could Make History in Midterm Elections
- Pay-Per-View event idea: Fetterman interviews Biden! Stroke Victim “Lumpy” Fetterman Still Needs Closed Captions To Understand Questions
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Iran oil industry — the Mullah regime’s chief source of income — faces potentially crippling strikes as workers join in the nationwide protest against the regime.” Regime Endgame? Protests Threaten Iran Oil Industry
- “America’s foes – and fair-weather ‘friends’ – have nothing but contempt.” Biden’s Crude Boast Falls Flat
- “North Korea announced on Monday that its recent missile launches were ‘drills’ guided by Kim Jong Un to assess the country’s ability to carry out a nuclear attack.” Biden Changes Stance on North Korea? Now ‘Willing to Sit Down With Them Without Preconditions’
- “Reports show which countries fear China more than they respect the United States.” UN Human Rights Vote Reveals China’s Power and the West’s Decline
- “The wall will reduce the illegal immigration, drug running, arms trafficking, cattle theft and contraband that plague both nations” Dominican Republic Building Wall To Block Haitians Flooding Across Their Border
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “What gives California the right to regulate pork production in other states?” Dormant Commerce Clause v. Original Intent on a Pig Farm
- “This shows that all of the things that [Democrats] complain about actually come from Democrat policies,” said David Gordon, a conservative political consultant. “When they complain about poor outcomes for blacks, for example, that is primarily in the areas where they have governed for generations, to catastrophic effect.” Blue States Have Worse Inequality Than Red Ones, New Census Data Shows
- “All white-owned businesses are considered ‘not disadvantaged’ by the program, but the Constitution broadly forbids such race discrimination.” Another Racist Biden Program Looks To Help Anyone But Whites
- “Before remote work, employees gravitated to where companies’ offices were located. But the pandemic gave workers the option of where to live, leading to a massive migration away from the large cities on the coast.” (that, as well as high taxes, high cost of living, high crime and the degeneration of society endemic to Democrat controlled cities might have something to do with it; one hopes those fleeing realize why and who is responsible for their departure – jjs) “Rich Young Professionals” Flee New York, California in Droves: Study
- “Freedom, innovation, progress, opportunity, and choice — all on the Left’s chopping block.”Lives and Liberty Lost by Order of the Deep State
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The fun part of this story is to watch the video of this simulation.” New Computer Simulation of Theorized Impact That Created the Moon
- “The white cross marks the position of these lava icebergs, southwest of the main vent for the Athabasca Valles lava flood plain, Mars’ youngest large volcanic eruption that covered in mere weeks an area comparable to Great Britain.” Icebergs of Martian Lava
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Jeremi Carswell, the director of the hospital’s Gender Multispeciality Service, also admitted that she does not always consult mental health professionals before providing the drugs to children.” WATCH: Director of Boston Children’s Gender Clinic Says Puberty Blockers Cause Infertility, Are Given Out ‘Like Candy’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “Would the team be drawing better if it were still the Indians? There’s no way to know, but judging from the widespread dissatisfaction with the team’s capitulation to woke fascism, it seems likely. Team owners, however, don’t care about the individual fans. The team bowed to our woke cultural masters because they’re the ones who write the newspaper columns and air the sportscasts. The Left controls the culture, and unless and until that changes, that baseball team in Cleveland will be known as the Guardians.” ESPN Invites Wrath of Woke Gods, Mistakenly Refers to Cleveland Guardians as ‘Indians’
- Christian Toto: “Jann Wenner once fought The Man … now he wants to give said Man the keys.” Joe Rogan Schools Rolling Stone Founder on Government Censorship
- “’Everyday heroes’ take the vaccines and all the boosters.” Marvel Shills For Pfizer With Chinese COVID Vaccine Avengers PSA Comic Book
- “Why so many Catholics are leaving.” The Church of Everyone
HITHER & YON
- “King had learned that it was the characters that mattered, not the director, or the stars.”“Twelve O’Clock High and the Forgotten Art of Henry King
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.