Good morning kids. Wednesday and with everything going on around us does this story that broke very late yesterday really surprise you?
The FBI offered Christopher Steele $1 million if he could prove allegations recorded in his now-infamous dossier, a senior FBI analyst said in court on Tuesday.
FBI analyst Brian Auten testified in the trial of Igor Danchenko, the primary source of allegations in Steele’s dossier, that the bureau placed a $1 million price tag on confirmation of the dossier’s outlandish allegations. Steele was unable to provide any evidence. . . Auten testified that the FBI offered Steele “up to $1 million” for proof substantiating allegations made in a series of reports to the bureau over the course of several months in 2016. The analyst said Steele never received any money because he could not “prove the allegations,” according to CNN. Steel’s reports were eventually compiled into the dossier first published by BuzzFeed News in January 2017.
Meh. The only thing surprising to me is that they offered Steele a million bucks. Considering Steele is part of the machinery of the state, I’d’ve thought he’d have done what the FBI wanted for free because of his patriotic duty or something. It’s smoke and mirrors because the dossier was a lie commissioned, bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton, and everyone knew it. This whole testimony is just kabuki-bukkake theater that won’t mount to a hill of beans in terms of real punishment, or even perhaps the revelation of the truth. Disinformation, or really bald faced lying, is just one of the many aspects of the FBI and its parent organization the DOJ.
The other is political terrorism barely disguised in the moldering skin-suit of justice and law enforcement that it parades itself around in like Jame Gumb tucking his junk, pinching his nipples and whistling “Yankee Doodle Dandy” in front of the American people, pretending to be the second coming of Kate Smith.
I had heard about the FBI showing up in full regalia to arrest Paul Vaughn, father of 11, for a pro-life protest he’d been part of the previous year. Unlike the 2020 BLM peaceful protesters, Vaughn didn’t set anything on fire or kill anybody. But he had sat in the hallway of an abortion clinic singing hymns. The FBI swarmed his house wearing bulletproof vests and carrying AR-15s. They pointed guns at the door and banged on the house. Ultimately, they took the father away while ignoring his wife’s questions, including that an agent identify himself. At one point in the video, you can see this agent simply walks past her, waits sheepishly for the FBI driver to unlock the SUV’s door, and gets in and slams the door in the woman’s face. I recommend you find and watch a video of this for yourself, because there is no substitute for seeing it. [video linked here – jjs]
We only know this happened because the wife had the presence of mind to film it with her cell phone. But what if this is happening all over the country to people who aren’t lucky enough to have friends or family nearby with cameras? What if there are hundreds of Paul Vaughns being carted away by federal agents for crimes of civil disobedience?
Fascim [sic] has always needed a uniform, and the current one is windbreakers and tactical vests with big, government-agency letters blocked out in yellow. These bulletproof vests are not being worn for the agents’ safety: None of these agents actually worries about getting shot trying to arrest middle-aged family men. If they were worried about being shot, they’d come in tanks or send drones or just wait outside like the Uvalde police.
In reality, the FBI’s and ATF’s vests are like the KGB’s blue-tabbed uniforms or the brown shirts of Hitler’s SA, and are worn for the same reason: They represent the intimidation of unlimited government power against the ordinary citizen. It is the power of the faceless, nameless—they never give their names—and unaccountable bureaucracy. It is the uniform of evil’s enforcement wing. The FBI have become what Hilter’s SA once were: Sturm Arbteiling, storm detachments, storm troops, whose purpose is to achieve obedience through fear.
“We’re from the government, and we’re here to hurt.”
And “from the government” is dead-on accurate since the FBI is doing this at the very least with tacit approval at the absolute highest level of government and, has been confirmed with the revelations about the Loudon County School Board and DOJ, at the actual behest of the highest level of government. The directive from on high had been and for sure remains the targeting of anyone who protests the mind and body rape of children with the sexualization, transsexualization, and anti-American/anti-Judeo Christian brainwashing disguised as “education.” Those who fall into that category are literally labeled as “white supremacists” and “bigots.” The half of the country that did not vote for or did not approve of Biden being installed illegally in the White House are officially “a clear and present danger” to the nation, such as it is, because they want to return to the state of “such as it was.”
A Michigan school board suspended its Monday night meeting after members of the Muslim community called for the removal of sexually explicit books from the school district.
Dearborn School Board in Dearborn, Michigan, will resume its meeting Thursday after members of the local Muslim community attended the meeting to protest sexually explicit books in the school libraries that are currently under review. Meeting attendees also pushed back against the board’s book review policy implemented on Oct. 5 which requires parents to state why they are concerned about a book in the library before it is reviewed by media specialists.Protestors chanted “vote them out” and held up signs reading “Homosexuality Big Sin” and “Keep Your Dirty Books In The Closet” before the board determined the full meeting room was a fire hazard and decided to suspend the meeting before the public comment period, according to a video of the event posted by the school district. The school is currently reviewing six books in its school library including, “This Book Is Gay,” a book that gives the “ins and outs of gay sex,” and “All Boys Aren’t Blue,” a descriptive memoir of a queer, back boy.
“You see this frustration growing all across the country and in Dearborn we’re not tied to the left or the right on this issue,” Hassan Chami, a a Muslim parent of a Dearborn student, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “We believe that education should be impartial. The media is trying to change the narrative that this is about LGBT. It is not. Whether this is a homosexual book or heterosexual book, sexually explicit material is immoral and does not belong in schools.”
Well, clip my joy-buzzer, call me Bro-Fo and set me up with the Rachel Corrie pancake breakfast at Chick-Flat-N! Dearborn, MI. Hmm. Isn’t that the district represented by Rashida “Rancida Taliban” Tlaib? I believe it is, and her usually gaping, bellowing coelacanth-like maw is closed shut and she’s nowhere to be found. This is what’s known in the trade as a 20-car pileup in the intersectionality intersection.
Look, there’s no love lost between me and the residents of Dearborn, or more accurately Dearbornistan. At the risk of generalizing, they don’t strike me as the America-loving, freedom-loving defenders of tolerance and inclusivity that they’re pimped to be by the ACLU and SPLC. But, let’s not lose our heads over this, nudge-nudge wink-wink. Now, if some on that school board were to shall we say no longer have need of shampoo and conditioner, I wouldn’t exactly lose sleep over it. Of course, after the FBI is forced to investigate such a speculative “incident,” they’d blame “white supremacy” and cast the dragnet over the usual suspects.
Still, the irony is delicious. Just like that of Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott shipping illegal aliens to the heartwarming embrace of “sanctuary cities and states” where they are treated as if they’re all carriers of radioactive leprosy.
Senate hopeful Herschel Walker (R) was quick to respond when a bombshell report dropped Tuesday on his opponent, incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock (D-GA), accusing him of threatening to evict poor residents from low-income housing owned by his church.
The report, written by investigative reporter Andrew Kerr at The Washington Free Beacon, revealed that in addition to threatening evictions in the Columbia Tower at MLK Village in downtown Atlanta, Warnock’s church affords him a lavish housing allowance of $7,417 monthly.
Warnock serves as the senior pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church, drawing a salary in addition to his housing allowance, and the church is the 99% owner of the Columbia Tower building — which is described as a home for people with “mental disabilities” or who have been struggling with homelessness. . .
. . . As Kerr noted, less than three weeks after tweeting his disappointment that Republicans were not in favor of a rent moratorium, a lawsuit was filed over past-due rent in the amount of $28.55.
The church appears to have the finances available to cover the relatively minimal past-due rents in question in the 12 lawsuits — which total $4,900 — given that Ebenezer Baptist Church closed out 2021 with over $1 million on hand. . .
. . . Residents were reportedly unaware that the church even owned the building — which appears to be by design. It was only after digging through a number of layers that Warnock’s name appeared in an official capacity: “Ebenezer Baptist Church owns the building through a network of shell organizations connected to the Ebenezer Building Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charity that delegates all management duties to the church and identifies Warnock as its principal officer in its IRS Form 990 filings.”
“They treat me like a piece of s***. They’re not compassionate at all,” Vietnam veteran and Columbia Tower resident Phillip White, 69, explained, saying that the building had moved to evict him twice. The first time he paid the back rent — $179 — plus $325 in fees.
Warnock’s opponent, former NFL running back Herschel Walker, responded to the report in a tweet on Tuesday morning.
“I have never known a preacher that likes abortion even after birth, won’t pay his child support and evicts poor people to the street. I will pay the $4500 in past due rents listed in this news article to keep @ReverendWarnock from evicting these people,” Walker said.
Emphasis mine because this boils down to its raw essence the SOP of Democrats, Leftists and Socialists. But you get what you vote for, time and time and time and time again. Somehow, it’s America, capitalism, Republicans and whites that get the blame which results in the 2-4 year lathering, rinsing and repeating of the vicious cycle. Maybe, just maybe, this time is different.
Perhaps the fact that despite the abortion sliming, Herschel Walker raised a record $350,000 in a single day is anecdotal in that regard. Hopefully, the good folks in GA won’t stand for wife-beater Warnock giving them the Ebenezer Baptist scrooging.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Most Americans knew FDR hadn’t brought the U.S. out of the Depression, but they weren’t about to vote against their own perceived interests.” How FDR Used Tax Dollars to Buy an Election
- “Max Boot can rest easy. In no time at all, General Patrick J. Donahoe will have a chance to truly let his liberal freak flag fly, as no doubt he will.” Max Boot is a Woke Loser (and Wrong About Everything)
- “If its appeal for state-Big Tech action against critics is any indication, the woke medical establishment not only seeks to encourage interventions up to the mutilation of children’s bodies but with it the mutilation of Americans’ free-speech rights in service of its lucrative ‘gender-affirming care’ enterprise.” The Sinister Marriage of Woke Medics, Biden and Big Tech Silencing Critics of Children’s Gender “Treatment”
- “Perhaps all we can say is that evil, ultimately, remains as irremediable as it is inscrutable. Evidence for its source is as hard to come by as a definition of its concrete or metaphysical structure. We may not understand or be able to conclusively account for it. We may use the word indiscriminately and without antecedent foundation. Nonetheless, we should make no mistake about it. Evil exists.” The Mystery of Evil
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Probably the most incredible case of projection I’ve yet seen BlueQAnon: WashPostRationalizes Violence Vs. Trump II
- Jeffrey Lord: “The Washington Post liberal ‘experts’ freak out.” What Will Happen to America If Trump Wins Again?
- “The FBI’s and ATF’s vests are like the KGB’s blue-tabbed uniforms or the brown shirts of Hitler’s SA, and are worn for the same reason.” The FBI’s Tac Vest Fascism
- “Wisconsin’s Democratic governor Tony Evers ‘fanned the flames’ of the 2020 deadly Kenosha riot and ‘refused’ to send aid for law enforcement, Kenosha police officers are claiming in a new Republican ad campaign.” Police Accuse Wisconsin Dem Governor of Fueling Deadly Anti-Cop Riot
- “’Popular tyrannies’ seek to outlaw or delegitimize oppositional political parties.” The Drift Toward “Democratic Despotism”
- “One more reason to throw out the Democrat bums in November.” Defund the IRS: GOP Has a Duty to Curb the Runaway Agency
- “Can you guess what its mission will be?” Biden Junta Establishes New Racial Equity Committee
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Our commander-in-chief is weak and fearful.” Biden Is Utterly Failing to Deter Putin
- “Putin suggests cover-up of true culprits.” Sweden Refuses to Share Results of Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion Investigation With Russia
- “As warfare between Ukraine and Russia escalates ahead of the winter months, the Japanese automaker announced that NAMI, a Russian government body dedicated to automotive industry development, is slated to acquire the firm’s business in the nation. Nissan, which will lose ¥100 billion, or $686 million, as the company is sold for €1, has the option to repurchase its operations within the next six years.” Car Company Sells Russian Government All Operations For One Euro
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- AAA’s gas tracking website recorded the day’s national average at $3.923. Monday’s average was $3.919, and a year ago it was recorded at $3.274. AAA Gas Tracker: National Average Climbing Toward $4 Per Gallon Again
- “The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its Russia-led allies, which are collectively known as OPEC+, cut crude oil production on Oct. 5 by 2 million barrels per day to reduce global supply and raise prices.” Biden Junta Begged Saudis to Delay Oil Production Cuts Until Days Before the Election: REPORT
- National gasoline prices will rise to over $4 a gallon due to growing fuel demand and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries’ oil production cuts. . . “They’ve chosen to go after the oil industry for war profiteering and price gouging while they are canceling pipelines and instituting drilling moratoriums,” Phil Flynn, a senior energy analyst at The PRICE Futures Group, told the DCNF. Biden’s October Surprise Is Even Higher Gas Prices, Experts Say
- “A war on coal is a war on Crow,” the director of energy and water for the Crow Nation of Montana, Conrad Stewart, said. “What I don’t understand is why they bring in foreign oil and gas resources from someplace else that has regulation that we would not stand for here in the United States.” Indigenous Tribes Warn Vital Income Threatened by Biden’s Anti-Energy, Climate Change Policies
* * * * *
- The office, launched in May, was designed to tackle the broad issue of “environmental justice,” which could range from issues like undrinkable water in Jackson, Mississippi, to air pollution from factories in Los Angeles sickening residents. After only a few months, though, the office is soon to be down to just one employee and has no formal funding, according to STAT News. Biden’s New ‘Environmental Justice’ Office Is Already In Shambles
- “The Right needs a total vision overhaul on energy.” Against Climatism
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The central bank’s troubles stem from changes to its long-term strategy.” Rebalancing the Federal Reserve
- “Ouch: The Nobel Prize in Economics for former Fed chief Ben Bernanke may be one of the worst calls ever. . . Even if you credit Bernanke with working miracles in 2008, his later actions messed the nation up for decades.” A Nobel? Ben Bernanke Belongs in the Economics Hall of Shame
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Mark Kelly’s tack here is to try to say, ‘Oh, I’m just a bystander,’ said Masters. “He had some BS line [during the debate] that was like, ‘When Biden did something boneheaded, I told him.’ And I’m like, ‘What – you gave him a scolding in the Oval Office?’ First of all, it didn’t happen. Second of all, then you just vote in support of his policies.” AZ Republican Blake Masters Calls Out Democrat Mark Kelly’s Border “B.S.”: “He Deserves to Lose”
- “The Tren de Aragua rose to power in Nicolas Maduro’s anarchotyranny. Now they’re in Florida.” A Venezuelan Gang Crosses Biden’s Open Border
- “Just a year and a half of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s border crisis has emboldened dangerous cartels for decades to come.” Thanks To Biden’s Border Crisis, The Million-Dollar Migrant Smuggling Industry Is Now Worth Billions
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Pfizer executive Janine Small admitted to the European Parliament with a laugh that the company did not test if its [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine stopped transmission of the virus before the vaccine was put on the market. Apparently knowing whether a vaccine works isn’t important before forcing everyone to get it?” Pfizer Executive: “No, Haha!” We Didn’t Test if Chinese COVID Vaccine Stopped Transmission of Virus
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Harris had no problem charging and jailing people for simple marijuana offenses when she served as San Francisco district attorney.” Veep Throat Harris Jailing Almost 2,000 for Weed Comes Back to Haunt Her After She Praises New Marijuana Policy
- “The transit killings come after public officials have repeatedly promised to flood subway platforms and cars with police officers under Mayor Eric Adams’ subway safety plan, which has sought to reduce violence by cracking down on quality-of-life offenses and homelessness.” Killings in NYC Subway System Skyrocket to Highest Level in 25 Years — Even as Ridership Plummeted
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Los Angeles Times, the outlet that initially broke the story Sunday, did not once report on the her political affiliation. It only mentioned her ethnicity.” Liberal Media Downplays That Disgraced LA City Council President is a Democrat
- “Even before John Fetterman became the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s open U.S. Senate seat — one of the pivotal few that could flip from Republican control — he had attained folkloric stature.” NY Magazine Tries to Rescue “Lumpy” Fetterman’s Faltering Campaign With Cringeworthy Puff Piece
- “Cancel your accounts.” Fuck PayPal
- “It’s already warned its customers that it’s contemplating outright theft of their property. No company like that should survive.” PayPal Can’t Be Trusted and Shouldn’t Be Used
- “We encourage our organizers to express their views and gather for a chosen purpose as long as it’s done in a way that doesn’t violate our Legal Terms. We do not permit events, content, or creators that promote or encourage hate, violence, or harassment towards others and/or oneself.” “Your Event Listing Has Been Removed”: Eventbrite Cancels Capitol Hill Showing of What Is a Woman?
- “Iowa newspaper calls GOP congresswoman racist for saying ‘Before it’s too late’ in campaign ad.” A New Low for Woke Journalism
- Tina Ramirez, running for the seat in Virginia’s 12th district, mocked PayPal’s previous misinformation policy by saying that only women can get pregnant. Journalist David Leavitt in turn accused her of “celebrating torture, rape, murder and enslavement.” Virginia’s Tina Ramirez Hits Back After Disgraced Journalist Threatens To Report Her To Child Protective Services
- Robert Spencer: “. . . neither Biden nor the Times is honest. They’re both committed to the Left’s agenda above all other considerations and have no hesitancy whatsoever about bending the truth to beyond the breaking point and making it scream for mercy in order to put that agenda across.” New York Times: Hey, Biden’s a Big Liar, but It’s OK, We Love Him Anyway
- “While gun sales have historically increased decade by decade, the surge we’ve seen over the past two to three years is unprecedented.” What’s Fueling the Record Sales of Guns in America?
- Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Democratic voters approve of the job you’re doing. Democratic voters overwhelmingly like you. But one poll shows that almost two-thirds of Democratic voters want a new nominee in 2024, and the top reason they gave was your age. So what’s your message to Democrats who like you, who like what you’ve done but are concerned about your age and the demands of the job?” (picture of Jake Tapper with gallons of geriatric Biden semen on his chin – jjs) Biden Guarantees Assault Weapons Ban Passage – “Not a Joke”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Wonder if Biden will direct Lavrenty Garland to go after these parents like he did the parents who protest in Loudon County. Muslim Community Revolts Against “Sexually Explicit” Books In Schools, Shuts Down Board Meeting
- “National Association of Scholars: Funding by Arab countries and Islamists combines with U.S.-subsidized radical left to fuel potent anti-Western mix.” Report Exposes Rot In Middle East Studies Centers, Connection to CRT
- “Will it finally respect the Constitution – and eliminate policies that hurt the very people they’re supposed to help?” Will the Supreme Court Finally Get It Right on Affirmative Action?
- “Walker’s opponent’s position on abortion should be orders of magnitude more consequential to pro-life voters in Georgia.” The Herschel Walker Lesson is Not What You are Being Told
- “For the next two weeks, Californians will see advertisements from Newsom telling them to support Proposition 1, which would add the right to abortion and birth control in the California constitution.” Newsom Pushes Ads Telling Californians To Put Right To Abortion In State Constitution
- “. . . after justices overturned the Roe decision in June, the plaintiffs asked the Supreme Court to consider the case. . . The court declined without comment.” Supreme Court Declines To Hear Case Over Whether Unborn Babies Have Constitutional Rights
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “For nearly two years now, Democrats have insisted that despite rampant allegations of fraud and irregularities, the 2020 election was the fairest and most secure election in our nation’s history — and anyone who questions that is a threat to our democracy. . . “Planned Parenthood Accused of Trying to Register Dead People to Vote in Texas
- “After news broke last week that the CEO of elections software company, Konnech, was arrested by the L.A. County District Attorney on suspicion of theft of personal information charges, municipalities across the country have ended their contract with the firm. But oddly, DeKalb County, Georgia, has decided to keep its relationship with Konnech.” Georgia Democrats Vote to Keep Election Software at Center of Chinese Data Controversy
- “If we’re responsible for investigating election fraud, shouldn’t we have investigators?” LaRose told PJ Media in an interview. “And it kind of begs the question, why didn’t this office have that a long time ago?” The task in the past has fallen to election administrators who may not have the background or experience to investigate voter fraud. Ohio SOS Frank LaRose Announces Plan to Hire Dedicated Investigators to Bolster Election Security
- “More than two hundred mail-in ballots cast in the race were challenged by David Ritter—who lost his election for the Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas to Democrat Zachary Cohen by a margin of only five votes—on the grounds that the voter signatures did not include dates. In accordance with state law, absentee ballots in Pennsylvania must be signed and dated.” Pennsylvania Democrat Gets to Keep Seat Despite Illegal Ballots Likely Handing Him Victory
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Pfft. He’d have done it for free! Senior FBI Analyst: Bureau Offered Christopher Steele $1 Million to Corroborate Dossier
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “An open letter to the editorial board of ‘The Wellesley News.'” What a Call for the ‘Liberation’ of Palestine is Really Saying
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Now, about Ashley Biden’s diary . . . ” Biden Donor, Former Mayor Pleads GUILTY To Child Porn Possession, Claims “We Make Mistakes,” Is Banned from Holding Office.
- Straight and narrow. Like a razor blade on a mirror. Snort (figuratively and literally IYKWIM).Joe Biden Says Hunter is “On the Straight and Narrow,” Denies Alleged Gun Crime
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Larry Elder: “Can you guess what Gov. Kim Reynolds’ sin is?” Iowa Republican Governor Attacked for “Racist” Political Ad
- “Nevada Dem touts Latina heritage after years of peddling gender-neutral term.” Catherine Cortez Masto Ditches ‘Latinx’ Just in Time for Reelection Bid
- “Man also can’t vote for Angie Craig—because he doesn’t live in her district.” The ‘Lifelong Republican’ Featured In Latest Angie Craig Ad Actually Votes as a Democrat
- “They messed with the wrong Georgian.” Herschel Walker Raises Record $350,000 in One Day
- “I have never known a preacher that likes abortion even after birth, won’t pay his child support and evicts poor people to the street. I will pay the $4500 in past due rents listed in this news article to keep @ReverendWarnock from evicting these people,” Walker said. ‘I Will Pay’: Herschel Walker Responds After Bomb Drops on Wife-Beater Poor-People Evictor Warnock
- “Biden, the oldest person ever elected [or installed as] president, is facing intense criticism over his mental fitness. While giving a speech on Sept. 28, he called out for a congresswoman to stand up. The congresswoman had died two months before.” Report: White House Feeling ‘Trepidation’ Over 80th Birthday of Oldest So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Ever
- “Democrats don’t want Joe Biden anywhere near their candidates, and it’s obvious why.” As Trump Rallies Republicans Across the Country for Midterms, Where’s Joe Biden?
- “Now, I believe in a government that’s of the people, by the people, and for the people. Unfortunately, today’s Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government that is of, by and for the powerful elite.” Tulsi Gabbard Officially Leaves the Democratic Party, Which Works to ‘Undermine Our God-Given Freedoms’
- “The center-right bench in America today is as deep as it has ever been. So who will make it to 2024?” A Take on Trump and Tulsi
- “Democrats say they’re worried because there are so many GOP secretaries of state that the potential for Republican funny business is too high to ignore.” (the fucking chutzpocrisy of this; I laughed so hard I vomited – jjs) In a Preemptive Move, Democrats Begin Blaming GOP Fraud if They Lose in November
- Michael Goodwin, bless your heart. The problem is they DO have an agenda! The Catastrophic Effects of Dem Leaders Like Kathy Hochul Not Having an Agenda
* * * * *
- Earlier, while discussing the interview on MSNBC, Burns stated that “we’ve been to several rallies since the stroke, and it does seem that he is improving every day.” NBC’s Burns: “Wasn’t Clear” Lumpy Fetterman “Was Understanding Our Conversation” When He Didn’t Have Captions His Campaign “Required”
- “Now Fetterman is really bringing out the big guns and is accusing Oz of being a Dallas Cowboys fan. In fact, Fetterman isn’t just throwing shade on Twitter — this is the topic of an actual billboard ad.” “Lumpy” Fetterman’s Latest Attack on Oz Is His Most Pathetic Yet
- . . . Fetterman has crafted a progressive hero legend for himself that locals say is far from the truth . . .Lundy laughs when he hears Fetterman’s stories. “Brought it back to what? Life? Come on. Look around you, there ain’t no life here, nothing is rebuilt here, nobody brought anything back, it got worse,” he said of Braddock. “No Life” in Braddock, the PA Town Senate Wannabe “Lumpy” Fetterman Claims He Saved
- “Oregon gubernatorial candidate Tina Kotek has tried to distance herself from Brown.”Oregon Dem Kate Brown is America’s Most Hated Governor for Second Consecutive Year
- “Still 4 weeks to go, but in a deep blue district in a deep blue state, a lead if this size for a Republican is something to celebrate and a possible sign of a red wav.” Delightfully Shocking Poll Shows 8-point+ Lead for GOP Candidate in a House Seat the Dems Won by Over 16 points in 2020
- Thank you and fuck you Pee-Air Defecto Romney. Mike Lee Locked In Surprisingly Tight Senate Race With Evan McMullin
- “Though I am not partisan, and have always distrusted Republicans as much as Democrats, this year my choices are very partisan. The Democratic Party has become very very corrupt. The best thing Americans can do to clean up that party is to throw out as many of its elected officials as possible. At that point the party will be faced with a stark choice: shift gears, change leadership, or die (allowing a new party to replace it). With any of these options, the voters would be provided with a new choice in future elections, coming from a different direction.” Voting in Arizona in 2022
- “The youth want ideas and action, not platitudes and special effects.” The Crenshaw Cringe Summit
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden [junta’s] lax sanctions enforcement drives Iranian military spending.” Iran’s Illicit Oil Sales Help Fuel Mass Military Buildup
- AP News: “Workers at refineries crucial for Iran’s oil and natural gas production protested Monday over the death of a 22-year-old woman.” (this is a huge threat to the mullahs – jjs)Iran’s Anti-Regime Protests Hit Oil Sector as Workers Join Demonstrations
- “Deal paves way for natural gas exploration.” Israel and Lebanon Reach ‘Historic’ Agreement Over Maritime Border
- “[Chinese] Covid Queen Ardern paying the piper.” Trouble in Aotearoa
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Threats have become sophisticated and need to be addressed.” Lawmakers Fall Short of Cybersecurity Awareness Month Promise
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, one of America’s largest pharmaceutical firms, announced a partnership with the Chinese Communist Party-controlled Tsinghua University to find drugs aimed at treating novel cancers and autoimmune diseases. The Chinese university, however, has launched cyberattacks against the U.S. government and having a “clear connection” to the Chinese government on issues of technology and national security according to the U.S. State Department. U.S. Big Pharma Partners With Chinese University Tied To Military and Espionage Efforts
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Ballot measures in November, while largely symbolic, would lay the philosophical groundwork for actual redistribution based on racial categories.” New York’s Progressive Equity Agenda Creeps Forward
- “On the many virtues of Clarence Thomas.” Doing Thomas Justice
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “My readers should understand that almost any science story that uses the words “computer model,” ‘simulation,’ ‘might,’ or ‘could’ is treated with great skepticism on my part.” Deadly Climate Change on Mars!
- “It also appears the ejecta from the impact — much greater than expected — helped propel Dimorphus, a result that I think was also not expected.” DART’s Impact Shortened Dimorphus’ Orbit Around Didymos by 32 Minutes
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- In one clip from Bowers’s presentation, the doctor said the transgender movement is under attack, in large part, because “we’re treating people … especially children and adolescents potentially with hormones and even potentially surgery.” Like Removing a Mole: President-Elect of Trans Organization Advocates for Sex Change Surgery on Minors
- Wait, I thought children absolutely blossom when you mutilate them for life? Researcher Debunks Claim Trans-Identified Youth’s Mental Health Improves With ‘Gender Affirming’ Care
- “Why, exactly, is a woman fighting to erase women?” Childless Titty Caca AOC Lectures Pro-Life Lawmakers With Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- David Harsanyi: “Read Dostoevsky.” The Stupid War On Russian Literature
- “Talking with liberals can be instructive.” Discussing the “Agenda”
- “With that immoral compass, Billy Eichner’s declaration that homophobia explains Bros’ lackluster box office performance is life imitating art.” Bros Reveals the Sad Reality of Being Politically Queer
- “Obviously, Amazon appreciated her talents for intaking prisoners and shuttling them to and fro with ever-greater efficiency, and so it recruited her to run similar intake operations at its own quasi-prison factories. The major through-line between Amazon and private prisons is that they operate on the same principle: extract, accumulate, and consolidate capital from human resources by whatever means necessary.” Amazon Recruits Private Prison Exec to Run Its Warehouses, Celebrates Itself for Diversity
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Avatar alum’s incendiary performance turns stage-like tale into a keeper.”Stephen Lang Makes Old Man a Dialogue-Drenched Thriller
- “She was a highly respected and admired star whose career in the world of entertainment spanned more than 75 years.” Legendary Actress Angela Lansbury Dead at 96
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.