Good morning kids. The weekend is here and, in another time and place, the lead item above the fold would indeed be an actual local crime story.” But crime is a national story that has both political implications as well as being what I consider a de facto intentional campaign of terrorism being waged on the citizenry. And this one is no different. I’m not even going to delve into it because, really, why bother? If the perp’s melanin content is even a shade darker than taupe, maybe even an ecru, the story will be buried deeper than Joe Biden’s hand between the thighs of a 12-year-old girl. If not, you can expect the usual sustained geschrei in the junta’s propaganda house organs blaming the scourge of ingrained “white supremacy” and of course guns. Meh, they’re going to do this anyway, considering out of control crime is one of the main issues, along with a crashing economy that is going to destroy the Democrats next month.
So, as the Democrats flail about like replicant Pris with a blaster hole through her thorax, and their desperate attempts at a comeback with the refrain of “Roe, Roe, Roe the Vote!” falling on deaf ears, save for the true believers who are going to vote Democrat anyway, the Democrats think they can still stave off disaster with a surefire play that guarantees endsieg.
After Hurricane Ian delayed the last week in September wrap-up(ish) meetings, that “September surprise” option evaporated, leaving the ThumpBumpDump Trump-ists on the committee desperately searching for some sort of pre-midterm relevance.
And whaddayaknow? They found something to grab a headline and cling to the news cycle: let’s subpoena former president Donald Trump.
Since the whole thing was about Trump supposedly trying to violently overturn the results of the 2020 election, flush the whole concept of American democracy, and remain in office surrounded by piles of ill-gotten cash and mounds of Russian hookers until his death — at which point Ivanka would be installed — it would seem that thinking about asking to talk to him a bit earlier in the process would have aided the committee’s quest for the truth.
But, serendipitously, they did not, so they now have a headline to offer the media. True, the D.C. media will have to hold off on running their already written “Trump Really, Really, Really Did It and Liz Cheney Is a Hero” stories, but all they have to do is change a few dates and run them anyway — easy peasy. Like every other Demon Trump article ever.
The subpoena announcement is good for more than just one headline. Expect in the coming days to see stories about Trump fighting the subpoena, how this will impact his “battle” with the FBI, will he plead the Fifth, if he shows up what a circus it will be, can Liz come back as a special adviser if it runs past the end of her term, what lies will Trump tell, how skeevy his lawyers are, how many times will he commit perjury, when will he be — finally and certainly this time — sent to prison, and on and on.
What will also be emphasized is the need for the Democrats to prevail in the midterms to make sure the committee can continue its crucial work to end the existential threat to democracy that is Donald Trump and avoid a paradigm shift toward fascism. (The committee’s authorization ends at the close of session on December 31, so unless a hive-mind A.I. android clone of Nancy Pelosi manages to pod-people itself into the body of incoming speaker Kevin McCarthy on January 2, no more committee.)
Sadly, because of my personal situation, I couldn’t help but overhear part of the kangaroo court proceedings blaring from the living room TV. Literally everything from the festering pie-holes of the politicians to that of the “journalists” and their expert commentators was at best a grotesque distortion of the facts of January 6 to baldfaced lies. It was laughable in the extreme until you realize that this is not a bad dream. This is the reality of where we are as a nation.
The very same evil bastards who collectively rigged an election staged the events of January 6th as an entrapment sting. Now they sit in judgement with the self-proclaimed mantle of “preserving our precious democracy” (*vomit) from evil fascist white supremacist insurrectionists. Not just those who were dumb enough to believe the Capitol Cops who held the doors open for them were decent folks, but the half of the nation that do not support this junta and its agenda. George Orwell, call your office.
So, okay. They subpoenaed Donald Trump. First, do they really think this is going to rescue them come November 8th? Even before the worst of the Kalorama Klown Komintern’s intentional plan to destroy our economy, erase our borders and bring us to the brink of a potential nuclear war with the former Soviet Union — which in and of itself is an intentional and insane wagging of a dog so huge that even Obama can’t eat it — nobody could give a damn about the January 6th magic show. Legitimate or not, the opening day’s proceedings of a hearing of this magnitude in theory should have drawn a fairly large viewership. In the event it got buried in the ratings by a rerun of Young Sheldon.
Worse, as time has gone on and more and more information about the real events of that day managed to break through the media embargo, more and more Americans have come to believe that at a minimum, the 2020 election was seriously compromised. Hell, even Democrats know this to be true, not that they give a damn, and in fact cheered it on because of course, we have to destroy the rule of law to preserve the rule of law, or some such rot. Since then, more and more of the heretofore low-information set have seen the wages of the two-tiered justice system and connected the dots with the actions of those protesting the stolen election with, say, parents protesting the actions of their Marxist school boards and the collusion with a crooked DOJ and the efforts to silence them. “Jeez, Marge. Merrick Garland is labeling us as terrorists the same way they labeled the January 6 protesters. Hmm, whaddya make of that?”
As Oscar Wilde once quipped, “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” So, putting all of the above aside for a second, the Democrats are banking on Trump doing everything he can to not go before the committee, with the calculus of “If he’s not guilty, then what does he have to hide? Why is he afraid to appear?” Well, that’s all well and good but what if Donald J. Trump does agree to appear before their committee?
Whatever Trump’s shortcomings may be, he navigates the waters of the broadcasting medium like a great white off Amity Island with its lorenzini pinging from a whiff of co-ed bikini at a thousand yards. He is also one of the greatest communicators in or out of public office. Rigged committee or not, he’ll have these idiots for breakfast on national television. And you better believe the audience will be a tad larger than that of Young Sheldon. Now that said, as to Trump’s aforementioned shortcomings, his tendency to often shoot from the hip has gotten him into trouble. But, it’s the media that’s out for his blonde combover scalp that does the damage and most people regard the media these days as lower than a dog turd on one’s shoes. And much of that low opinion is the result of how it treated Trump, because in the end, it’s how the media regards those who supported him. Personally, I think he can do no harm to himself. In fact, all they will do is make a martyr out of him and energize the political and national revival movement that he leads.
Funny how Trump was impeached for supposed influence peddling with a foreign government to investigate the Biden Crime Family’s involvement in Ukraine, which in the cold light of day was a completely legitimate inquiry, and yet Biden’s attempted strong-arming of Saudi Arabia to pump more oil just until the midterm elections are over is a complete nothing-burger.
Oh well, so they nail Trump. President DeSantis and VP Taylor-Greene will grant him a full exoneration at 12:01PM on January 20th, 2024.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- After reading this story, Nina Jankowicz had a massive orgasm. It was mostly fake, but still massive. UK Policeman Inserts Himself into LGBTQ Discussion, Warns ‘Where the Parameters Are,’ Not to ‘Step Over Them’
- Daniel Greenfield: “But equity and diversity are helping minority serial killers make strides.”Serial Killers Are Too White
- Lloyd Billingsley: “With allied Democrats deploying violence and racism against the people.” The El Rukn Revolution Returns
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The committee is composed solely of members of Congress who area against Trump, and were hand-picked by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), in defiance of the enabling resolution of the committee. Its authority to issue subpoenas is therefore being challenged in federal court.” (seriously, if Trump does appear, they will ask themselves what they hell were they thinking – jjs) January 6 Committee Subpoenas President Donald Trump
- Julie Kelly: “Questions about the role of the FBI and other prominent government agencies in the events of January 6, 2020 remain unanswered because they were not asked.” The Broken Promises of the January 6 Committee
- “So now Trump gets a subpoena. How will this play out?” One More Insult to Add to the Jan. 6 Junk Pile
- “It’s thought by some that the House committee aired the footage to sort of vindicate the Democratic speaker, [Malig-Nancy Pelosi] who many still believe is responsible for the chaos that occurred that day due to a lack of proper response before and during the unfolding dangerous event, as Trump noted in his post.” Trump Exposes House J6 Committee as a ‘BUST’ in Response to Final Hearing
- “The Court’s ruling will allow prosecutors at the DOJ to continue investigating more than 100 documents containing classification markings.” Supreme Court Denies Trump’s Request To Allow Special Master To Review Documents
- Thursday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360,” during footage seen for the first time taken on January 6, 2021 by Alexandra Pelosi, her mother, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), said she would happily go to jail for punching President Donald Trump if he came to the Capitol.Watch — Malig-Nancy Pelosi on January 6: If He Comes to the Capitol, I’ll Punch Trump and Happily Go to Jail
* * * * *
- “Security cameras caught the cowards in the act. I’m shocked they didn’t make any references to handmaids.” “Kill All Christian Nationalists”: Vandals Trash Michigan Catholic Church With Pro-Abortion Graffiti
- “Welcome to the Left’s Nazi Gestapo in the USA.” Political Prisoner Mark Houck and Biden’s Home Invasion Squad
- “Biden’s Department of Justice continues to target pro-life activists.” Guilt for the Innocent
- “Considering Garland’s history of targeting Americans based on leftist-led letter-writing campaigns, Republicans jumped at the chance to deter him from expanding his political enemies list.” 2 More Attorneys General Support Coalition of 13 Telling Biden to “Stand Down” From Repression of Child Mutilation Critics
- Christopher Rufo: “The American Medical Association asks the federal government to prosecute critics of radical gender medicine.” Suppression Campaign
- “The suspect, who fired his public defenders and now represents himself, went on a 50-minute rant in court Thursday morning about why the case against him needed to be dismissed.” Alleged Waukesha Christmas Parade [and Democrat-Leftist Inspired] Terrorist Mocks Victims In Court While Demanding That Case Be Dismissed
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “During a town hall, Ocasio-Cortez — who has long labeled herself an anti-war proponent and opponent of the Military Industrial Complex — was called out by two constituents for her votes to send tens of billions of dollars to escalate the war between Ukraine and Russia.”Watch–Titty Caca AOC Confronted for Funding War in Ukraine: “You’re Voting to Start … Nuclear War!”
- “Reports of his imminent downfall are greatly exaggerated.” Putin Isn’t Going Away Any Time Soon
- “Could both sides inch toward a settlement?” (we had one as early as last April, but Kalorama and the warmongers nixed it – jjs) A Possible Peace
- “Because of course it’s fantastic timing… NATO plans to go through with scheduled nuclear exercises next week despite the ratcheting nuclear rhetoric surrounding the Russia-Ukraine war, which also only days ago saw [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden warn of the risk of the world witnessing ‘Armageddon’ in highly controversial remarks.” NATO To Proceed With Planned Nuclear Exercises Next Week
- “Several Western governments have already pledged to help Ukraine bolster its air defenses. On Wednesday, Germany delivered the first of four IRIS-T air defense systems to Ukraine. With an operating range of 40 kilometers and a target detection range of 250 kilometers, the IRIS-T is designed to provide cover for armies and small cities.” Ukraine Seeks Western Air Defense Systems Following Russian Missile Escalation
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Yes. Did Joe Biden Try to Blackmail the Saudis To Interfere With the Midterms?
- I’m sure impeachment won’t be one of those consequences, like they hurled at Trump for a phony charge, unlike this one. “There’s Gonna Be Consequences”: National Security Official Says US Could Stop Saudi Weapons Sales Over OPEC Cut
- “The actual cause of the Saudi decision to cut production in the face of Biden [junta] begging for an increase is Biden [junta] policy.” Biden Deflects to Saudi Arabia
* * * * *
- “If Europeans continue on a trajectory of building renewables and “greening” their economy at any cost, they will be poorer, weaker, and less secure than they are right now. As the energy analyst John Constable put it, ‘Europe will simply become a theme park of its own cultural past.’” Why Greens Love Putin
- “Republicans can be environmental nationalists, and should be.” Protect America First
- “Large asset managers like BlackRock can manage investments for either socially minded clients or financially minded clients — but not both.” As Energy Interests Clash, Corporate America’s Green Dream is Stuck Between BlackRock and a Hard Place
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Wait, Biden and company claim there is no inflation and the economy is booming. Joe Biden: ‘Inflation Is Going to Get Worse’ if Republicans Win Despite Core Inflation Rising to 40-year High Under Democrats
- “Inflation is scorching hot.” Inflation: All Items Index Increased 8.2% Over the Last 12 Months
- “Single biggest threat.” Obama Economist Explains Why the Inflation Risk Could Be Even Worse Than it Looks
- Glenn H. Reynolds: “Ironically, the likes of [Robert “da Turd”] Reich were able to take the material economy for granted because it was so productive. When energy, goods and food are cheap and plentiful, they seem like part of the background, barely worthy of note. But that’s changing. Thanks in large part to lousy policies symbolic analysts produced, the material economy can’t be taken for granted anymore.” Elites Suddenly Realize They Need Blue Collar Workers They Derided
* * * * *
- “On Thursday, the Social Security Administration announced that retirees will receive a cost-of-living adjustment of 8.7%, the highest boost since 1981. Retirees are celebrating this relief from rising prices, but it doesn’t bode well for Social Security’s long-term future.”Inflation Now Threatens the Survival of Social Security
- “Krogers’ potential purchase would be the largest U.S. supermarket deal since 2006, when Supervalu, CVS Health Corp. and a group of investment firms bought Albertsons for around $9.8 billion, Bloomberg reported.” Grocery Giant Kroger In Talks To Merge With Rival Albertsons To Create ‘Supermarket Titan’: Report
- “When the government steals someone’s income, it is no less a crime.” Biden To Gig Workers: Drop Dead
- “It may be a long, cold winter.” How the Mississippi River Could Complicate U.S. Inflation
- “How Biden’s attempt to boost the ‘bioeconomy’ could do the opposite.” A Biotech Bureaucratic Bonanza
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “DeSantis sent 50 migrants to the elite Massachusetts vacation hamlet last month in a move that exposed Democratic hypocrisy on immigration. Lawmakers such as Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA) and Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) subsequently asked Treasury Department Deputy Inspector General Richard Delmar to examine DeSantis’ use of [Chinese] Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund to pay for the immigrants’ relocation.” Feds Investigate DeSantis For Flying Migrants To Martha’s Vineyard
- She even blamed the US for instability in Latin American countries that’s driving the wave of migrants to the southern border. (I’m beginning to have an intense dislike for this dim-witted, yet dangerous, slag – jjs) Titty Caca AOC Welcomes Border Crush Flooding NYC, Wants US to Foot Migrant Bill
- “Catastrophe on the horizon.” Crisis On The Southern Border: Only The Tip of Biden’s Immigration Iceberg
- “Two of the lawmakers on the letter are from Colorado and running in competitive races: state senator Brittany Pettersen (D.), who is running in Colorado’s seventh district, and state representative Yadira Caraveo (D.), who is running in Colorado’s eighth district. North Carolina state senator Wiley Nickel (D.), who also signed the letter, is running in the state’s 13th district. Gabe Vasquez (D.), a former city councilman in Las Cruces, N.M., is running for Congress in his state’s second district.” These Four Democrats in Crucial Congressional Races Urged Biden To Defund Border Security
- “The H-2B program, run by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, allows U.S. employers who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary, non-agricultural jobs.” DHS Expands Legal Labor Pathways for Mexican and Northern Triangle Migrants
- “The Fifth Circuit’s DACA decision is a triumph for both the separation of powers and the rule of law.” DACA’s Fall and the Push for an American Monarchy
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “More partisanship from the supposed ‘fact-checkers.'” Tucker Carlson’s Chinese COVID Vaccine CCP-Linked ‘Fact Checker’ Is Former RINO Murkowski Staffer
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “You deserve the death penalty.” DeSantis Reacts To Parkland School Shooter’s Sentencing Recommendation
- “. . . the Democrat has voted to commute the prison sentences of at least 13 people convicted of first-degree murder, including some who admitted to their crimes.” “Lumpy” Fetterman Claims He Wants First-Degree Murderers Behind Bars. He’s Voted to Free More Than a Dozen.
- “Crime in major cities has begun to affect how America does business.” Corporate Safety in Cities: Some Get it, Some Don’t
- “The number of resignations has been unprecedented. At first, Foxx tried to pin the exodus on the pandemic. But when other local prosecutors in neighboring counties didn’t experience anything like the wave of resignations seen in Cook County, Foxx’s mismanagement was laid bare for all to see.” In the Midst of a Chicago Crime Wave, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Sees a Mass Exodus From Her Office
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Give me $2,500 for spreading misinformation and I’ll consider keeping my account.”PayPal Appears to Be Desperately Offering Bribes of $15 to Stop Droves of People Cancelling Accounts
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “‘Porn literacy’ aims to make sure that schools are exposing kids to the broadest range of sexualized matter.” Why Can’t Johnny Read Porn?
- “When the public showed up this time, the board did not resist. It folded immediately.”Pushback: Teacher Suspended for Not Submitting to Queer Agenda Immediately Reinstated When Hundreds Protest at Board Meeting
- “There is an anger rising in the land, because that out-of-touch elitist community has finally chosen the wrong target to warp and destroy, the children of ordinary people.” Pushback Part Deux: Chants of “Vote Them Out!” Overwhelm School Board Meeting
- “Conservatives must be willing to prudentially engage in escalatory tit-for-tat tactics across all areas of our republican life.” Canceling the Cancelers at Yale Law School
- “Why the no-accountability, government-run schools are being ditched.” The Education Exodus Advances
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Passed by the Missouri legislature in May and signed into law by GOP Gov. Mike Parson in June, HB 1878 mandates that all Missouri voters “shall provide a form of personal photo identification that is consistent” with state law. Missouri’s Voter ID Law Can Remain In Place For Midterms, Judge Says
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “We will soon learn even more disgraceful details.” The Danchenko Trial Is a Window on the Corrupt Ruling Class
- “Charles Dolan, who testified in Special Counsel John Durham’s trial on Thursday, is also a longtime adviser to the Russian government, raising questions about his position on the board of the International Foundation for Electoral Systems.” Vomit-Inducing Chutzpocrisy: Clinton Crony Linked to Steele Dossier and Russia Serves on Taxpayer-Funded Nonprofit That Aims to Build “Resilient Democracies”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A Chase employee allegedly told the National Committee for Religious Freedom to reveal a donor list if it wanted its account back.” (hat tip commenter MTF – jjs) Chase Bank Allegedly Shutters Bank Account of Religious Freedom Nonprofit, Demands Donor List
- “Graphic designer Lorie Smith is challenging the same Colorado law that brought Masterpiece Cakeshop owner Jack Phillips to the Supreme Court.” 4 Years Ago, SCOTUS Failed To Protect Artists From Compelled Speech. It’s About To Get Another Chance
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democratic Michigan Rep. Elissa Slotkin was secretly caught dressing down her own hand-picked moderator for not asking questions about abortion in an Oct. 6 debate, to the point that the local reporter was reduced to apologizing to the representative.” (see, reich-wing h8trz, the media is totally honest, above-board and impartial!!! – jjs) Rep. Elissa Slotkin Chews Out Handpicked Debate Moderator For Not Asking Abortion Question
- “Any elected official who has made themselves subject to blackmail can’t be an effective representative for Colorado families. While many things within this story are disturbing, it’s clear to most that Adam does not have the temperament, the morals, the backbone, or the judgement needed to be a successful elected official.” Colorado GOP Calls for Democrat Adam Frisch to Withdraw from Race After Blackmail Story
- Lloyd Billingsley: “For Hispanic Democrats on the Los Angeles city council, an adopted African American child is ‘like a monkey’ and ‘needs a beatdown.’” Racist Rage in LA
- “Biden’s impact on the campaign trail seems just as likely to benefit Republicans as the Democrats he is supporting. This uncertainty makes some of Biden’s trips even more questionable.” Joe Biden’s Strange Itinerary Leading Into the 2022 Midterms
- “For DeSantis, 2024 is the only time to run.” Why Ron DeSantis Should Run in 2024
- Dixon concluded her remarks on Thursday by stating law enforcement officers “will always know that a Dixon administration has their back. We will never defund the police.”Republican Tudor Dixon Blasts Democrat Gov. Whitmer’s Stance on Cops: “We Will Never Defund the Police”
- “Barnes has seen a decline in the polls over recent months after facing a slew of attack ads depicting him as soft on crime.” GOP Sen. Ron Johnson Expands Lead Over Democrat Challenger Mandela Barnes in Wisconsin
- “It’s now a single-digit race.” Bolduc Within Striking Distance of Hassan in Latest Polling
- “A new CNN poll finds Republicans ahead 48-43 in these competitive districts. Republicans are also ahead in races where voters say they are extremely motivated to vote.” (just listen to our podcast – jjs) GOP Surging Toward the Finish Line as Republican Lead Grows in Competitive Districts
- “Win or lose, gubernatorial candidate Christine Drazan is likely to make a positive impact on politics in the state—and especially in its troubled largest city.” Republicans to the Rescue in Oregon?
- Wait and see if this Tiny Kotex character gets installed before splitting. Meh, why wait?Oregon’s Conservative Counties Consider Seceding, Joining “Greater Idaho”
* * * * *
- “Leahy, the longest-serving sitting senator, is not seeking reelection in November. By the time his term expires in January 2023, Leahy will have served for 48 years in the Senate.” (and that right there is a pretty big clue as to one of the root causes of the disaster we now face – jjs) Sen. Patrick Leahy Hospitalized After Feeling Unwell
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The cancellation of these security meetings is believed to be punishment for reduced oil output by the Saudis and OPEC, the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries.”Biden Delays Military Meetings With Middle East Allies Amid Escalating Iranian Threat
- Former U.S. envoy to Israel David Friedman: The “dubious” deal “another colossal foreign policy blunder by the Biden [junta].” Israel Approves Biden-Sponsored Maritime Deal With Lebanon; Netanyahu Slams Agreement as “Historic Surrender” to Hezbollah
- “The remarkable thing about these elections was that merely identifying candidates as members of Ardern’s party was apparently enough to sink them. Instead of painting mustaches or scribbling dirty words on campaign posters for Ardern’s candidates, vandals simply wrote “LABOUR” on them, as though the very name of the party had become an obscenity. Left-wing candidates who were not actually members of the Labour Party denounced the labels as a scurrilous “attack tactic,” which suggests they knew it would work.” Jacinda Ardern’s ‘Fart Tax’ Fuels Rightward Shift in Local New Zealand Elections
- “When a cardinal has a problem with the Jewish state.” UK Cardinal Tells New UK PM Not to Move UK Embassy to Jerusalem
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The former NFL quarterback’s scandal has drawn attention to how states are increasingly using federal welfare funds for discretionary purposes.” Wel-Favre Reform
- “Critical Race Theory is finding its way into the distribution of California’s invaluable agricultural irrigation water — and the nation’s food supply.” California’s Water Supply Falls Victim to CRT
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Craig is running against Republican Tyler Kistner in a swing district that the National Republican Congressional Committee is targeting for a pickup.” In Apparent Gaffe, Dem Rep. Angie Craig Promises to “Never Stop Standing Up For Big Pharma”
- “This is what happens when the government inserts itself between willing contracting parties.” Descent Into Health Care Madness, Revisited
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “We are thus seeing a true race between SpaceX’s privately developed and funded rocket and NASA’s government developed and funded SLS rocket. Which will launch first?” SpaceX Fully Stacks Starship/Superheavy in Preparation for Launch
- “Of the 30,039 now known, about 1,400 have orbits with ‘a non-zero’ chance of hitting the Earth. None however will do so in the next hundred years at least.” (good news/bad news depending how you look at it – jjs) The Known Near-Earth Asteroid Catalog Now Tops 30,000
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The surrogate for [Abigail] Spanberger, who is a candidate in one of the most competitive swing district races in the country, was then asked if he thought it was warranted to remove a child from a household if the parents were not affirming their child’s gender identity. In his response, he appears to liken a parent using the name they lovingly chose for their own child to being ‘downright abusive.’” Spox for Dem Virginia Rep. Says Authorities Should Consider Removing Children if Parents Do Not Support Gender Transition
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Political activism’s new watering hole.” The Changing (and Perplexing) Nature of Work
- “What planet do Kanye’s haters live on?” Kanye West: “Just a Black Man Stating the Obvious”
- Christian Toto: “Former president’s bold claim makes sense. Here are the receipts.” Trump Was Right: He “Destroyed” Late Night TV
- “Does Billy Eichner’s box office bomb prove that America is homophobic?” Bros: A Saturation-Marketed, Gay Rom-Com
HITHER & YON
- “Gulags are the essence of communism in power.” A Sickening Centenary: The Gulag Turns 100
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.