Good morning kids. Wednesday and so Igor Danchenko, another soldier in the Democrat/Clinton criminal enterprise that attempted to sabotage the 2016 election with a completely spurious myth about Trump colluding with Russia to rig that election, skated. Acquitted in a D.C. courtroom that no doubt had a jury pool, as well as a judge and maybe even the prosecutorial team itself that is completely in league with the aforementioned criminal enterprise.
So far, the few patsies, if you can even call them that, who were brought to “justice” either got ridiculously light wrist-slaps or like Danchenko, acquitted in courts as effectively marsupial in nature as the J6 congressional hearing. Some have gone on to have lucrative book deals, guest lecture speaking engagements and even political analyst gigs on State-run house organ agitprop media. This Peter Strzok cancer in particular is appalling and one sick MoFo. Look at his facial expressions, especially his grinning. He’s also quite dangerous. In another time and place, someone just like him would be rounding people up and shooting them into mass graves. In point of fact, the rhetoric from the twisted maw of this hideous sociopath is quite revelatory in that regard.
I think if you look at the scale in terms of a threat to democracy, 9/11 was a tragedy. We lost thousands of lives in a horrific way. We still mourn to this day. But when you look at something that is an attack on democracy, something that could actually bring about a fundamental change to American governments, 9/11 is nothing to January 6th.”
He added, “This is a far greater threat to our constitutional democracy than anything we’ve faced in the past 20 or more years. We need to be addressing it the same way. I suspect if they were, if we were, we might hear more about it, and I think that’s the sort of thing that gives a lot of observers, those of us who have been in the FBI, a little bit of concern whether the same urgency and approach to the situation, whether that’s on par with the nature of the threat we’re facing right now.”
About the only saving grace to this is that MSNBC has about as much of an audience as a 500 watt community college radio station somewhere in the middle of the Bering Strait. But this rhetoric cannot be dismissed out of hand. These people are out for blood. Billy Ayers once openly declared that at least 25 million Americans who will not or cannot be “re-educated” once he and his have overthrown the USA would have to be liquidated. Guess what; his political descendants have indeed overthrown the USA and now occupy positions of power both in and out of government.
Psaki-psircling back to Danchenko, yet another true-blue ham-and-egger gumshoe patriot has told the GOP to fuck off and die in a fire, but in the nicest possible way, mind you:
Former FBI agent Timothy Thibault refused last week to cooperate with House Republicans’ probe into the bureau’s handling of Hunter Biden’s “Laptop from Hell” investigation.
“Concerning the request for an interview, because the subject matter pertains to sensitive law enforcement information and/or pending investigations, our client is not in a position to accept this invitation at this juncture,” Thibault’s attorney responded to the House Judiciary Committee on October 7 . . .
. . . “Thibault can refuse to cooperate now, but can’t hide from a Congressional subpoena in the future,” a person close to the Republican committee told the New York Post. House and Senate Republicans plan to aggressively investigate the Biden family if they retake the House and Senate in November.
“Not in a position to accept the invitation?” Pfft. Even if the GOP takes the House and Senate come the midterms and adds the White House in ’24 to boot, what will change? If that were the Democrats he flipped the bird to, you can bet your ass that an armed goon squad would be at this guy’s door at 3AM with a CNN crew covering it, to drag his ass out of bed and throw him into the back of a van, probably never to be seen nor heard from again. Seriously, the FBI is a Democrat-Leftist political hit squad and personal Gestapo. When a Republican is in charge, they — like the rest of the entire federal bureaucracy — will do nothing to advance the administration’s agenda. When someone like Trump is in the Oval Office, you will have what amounts to mutiny at every level.
There is a war of political persecution being waged not just on direct political opponents of this regime but on what are now effectively prisoners of conscience:
“What we’re talking about here is nonviolent pro-life activity,” Geraghty told the DCNF. “This is something that people should care about because it’s showing an abuse of power from the Biden administration targeting many peaceful pro-life activists,” he said. “For me, the anti-abortion cause is not somethings that’s religious. I’m an atheist. Its not necessarily a right wing opinion. I work with the Progressive Antiabortion Uprising. Many people believe abortion should be illegal and it should not be normalized to have this mass industrialized slaughter of unborn human beings.”
Geraghty and eight others were accused of forcefully entering an abortion clinic and blocking two doors with furniture, chains, ropes and their bodies while a tenth defendant livestreamed the event. Each of them faces up to 11 years in prison, three years of supervised release and a fine of up to $260,000, according to the indictment.
This is the latest of a series of federal indictments related to anti-abortion protests and demonstrations under the Biden administration: at least 22 peaceful pro-life activists have been indicted under the FACE Act in 2022. . .
. . . Another pro-life activist, Mark Houck, was arrested by the FBI on Sept. 23 after a 2021 altercation between Houck and a volunteer outside an abortion clinic. Dozens of federal agents stormed his house, pointed guns at the parents and in the direction of their seven children as they began screaming and begging the officers not to take their father away, according to his wife.
While that certainly got our attention, here’s something equally heinous that had nothing to do with abortion but flew under the radar, and all things considered is probably not an outlier either:
Frontline News first reported on this apparently politically motivated investigation. Now, Israeli Attorney Roman Brik has publicized his letter to the state CPS (Massachusetts Department of Children & Families (DCF)) identifying the pretext for the investigation: the decision of Rabbi and Mrs. Green to decline an unnecessary, high-risk surgery on one of their healthy children. . .
. . . What was once known as “getting a second opinion” has apparently been transformed by a weaponized CPS into grounds for removal of a child and potentially their siblings as well. . .
. . . Is it becoming CPS policy that getting a second opinion is not only not prudent parenting, it’s actually neglect? At this very moment, the parents of ten-year-old Evelyn Young are fighting to get back custody of their child. The State took her from them when they tried to take her out of the hospital for a second opinion after doctors insisted on using an extremely powerful drug that shuts down DNA replication in order to suppress the immune system during an organ transplant. . .
. . . Why does only the hospital, acting with the force of CPS, get a pass? And what if Evelyn’s parents did not happen to be religious home schoolers who do not vaccinate their children? Would they have been treated the same by CPS?
Without a whistleblower from within CPS or the hospital staff, we may never know. In the the Green’s case as well, it would require an independent investigation to determine whether their case stemmed from government pressure due to Rabbi Green’s activism as per his appeal of the harassment posted on YouTube. But Brik maintains that there’s quite a bit of evidence showing that this is not about neglect:
Rabbi and Rebbetzin Green routinely host dozens of guests in their synagogue and their house [for festive Sabbath and holiday meals]. Their twelve bright, incredibly intelligent, friendly and cheerful children are interacting and socializing with – and seen by – innumerous guests, day in and day out. To suggest that these kids are anything but loved and taken care of with the fullest devotion by their experienced and congregation-leading parents is not only preposterous – it is outrageous and revolting.
Now you understand not just why, beyond scores of innocent citizens rotting away in the Garland Archipelago for doing nothing more than being patsies in an FBI entrapment scam, Leftist brainwashers in school boards worked directly with the Junta to target uppity parents who objected to the taxpayer-funded mind-and in some cases body-fucking of their kids. Now you know why Gavin Newsom is passing edicts targeting doctors for spreading misinformation, i.e. the truth, about the Chinese COVID vaccines.
Politics now extends to every aspect of an individual’s life. To object to something is to now go against the State. If it had a face, the contorted mien of Peter Strzok is it.
On a separate but not really unrelated note, given the players above and what their goals are, friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh has just released what I consider a crucially important work.
What is the Great Reset and why should we care? What are its aspirations, prescriptions, and proscriptions, and how will it prospectively affect us? Why is the Swiss-based World Economic Forum (WEF) under Klaus Schwab advocating a complete “re-imagining” of the Western world’s social, economic, and moral structures? And why now? What are its aspirations, prescriptions, and proscriptions, and how will it prospectively affect us?
Weighty historical issues are often best debated promptly, when something can yet be done about them; in the meantime, historians of the future can at least understand the issues as the participants themselves saw and experienced them. Whether the formerly free world of the Western democracies will succumb to the paternalistic totalitarianism of the oligarchical Resetters remains to be seen. But this is our attempt to stop it. . .
. . . The Great Reset is being sold as a bold innovation, a novel strategy employing a grab bag of emerging technologies called the Fourth Industrial Revolution. But it’s not new. Strip away the Davos jargon, and the Great Reset is Plato’s dream of a philosopher king society. Intellectuals have always yearned for a world run by intellectuals, and politicians have always found reasons to give themselves more power.
The pandemic panic was the worst example yet of a phenomenon I call the Crisis Crisis: the endless series of alarms fomented by a codependency of politicians, technocrats, activists, and journalists. This crisis industry is a long-standing problem—the ruling and chattering classes have always exploited crises, real or imagined—that has worsened exponentially with cable news and the web. These fearmongers don’t need to worry about accuracy—or the damage when the panic leads to a cure that’s typically worse than the disease. By the time they’re proven wrong, their false alarms will be forgotten, and journalists will be seeking their wisdom on a new crisis… the tyranny of Covid should be a lesson in what not to do and whom not to trust.
Oh, in case you missed it, the handlers of Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants have added another extension to the Chinese COVID “emergency,” despite his declaration via brain-fart that the “crisis” was over. And the midterms are three weeks away.
Buy the book and fight the power!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The drift toward critical denouement, toward a life among the ruins, seems inexorable. Its ETA cannot be precisely determined, but it is, on the historical calendar, uncomfortably close.” Among the Broken Columns of the Twilight Kingdom
- “Whether the formerly free world of the Western democracies will succumb to the paternalistic totalitarianism of the oligarchical Resetters remains to be seen. But this is our attempt to stop it.” Against the Great Reset: “Then Fall, Davos”
- Humberto Fontova: “A violent and pathetic end to a savage who whimpered and begged for his own life.” This Week in History – Che Guevara Captured and Killed
- Betsy McCaughey: “At stake is whether California imposes its left-wing agenda on the entire nation. . . ‘California wants to change farming methods everywhere,’ the pork farmers’ lawyer told the court. Not just farming methods — everything else about America too. Don’t count on the court to go along with California’s hostile takeover. Not until pigs fly.California Puts Pigs Over People — But Supreme Court Could Stop It From Imposing its Agenda on All America
- “One day, it will be necessary to mass troops in front of the Élysée.” Dire Warnings From the Former Police Chief of Paris
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The Republican capture of Congress will necessitate a response. Democrats have an imperative: Republicans must be made to fail, and their allies must be targeted for retribution.” What Happens When Democrats Lose Bigly?
- “This is the latest of a series of federal indictments related to anti-abortion protests and demonstrations under the Biden [junta]: at least 22 peaceful pro-life activists have been indicted under the FACE Act in 2022.” ‘Abuse of Power’: Pro-Life Demonstrator Speaks Out After His Indictment on Federal Charges
- “Every adult American should watch Candace Owens’ new documentary.” The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM
- “Candace Owens isn’t Black Lives Matter’s biggest problem this month; its own website and social media posts are.” End of the Line for Black Lives Matter?
- “Rabbi Michoel Green’s 12 children face seizure. Can you guess why?” Medical Kidnapping: CPS Pretext to Investigate Freedom Activist Rabbi Exposed
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “‘I don’t support fracking, at all, and I never have,’ Fetterman said in 2018.” Lumpy Festterman Flip-Flops on Fracking, Now Says He’s ‘Always Supported’ It
- “Although the agency has had knowledge of the error since before February 2022, the NMFS has given little information on when it will correct an error that is delaying U.S. energy production amid national fuel shortages, according to NOIA, a group that represents offshore energy producers.” Biden Junta Puts Off Correcting Math Mistake Stalling Offshore Drilling, Industry Group Alleges
- “More than just an illegitimate power grab, it is threatening the global food and energy supply.” ESG Is Evil
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “More than 70 percent of voters believe Biden’s policies are responsible for the current state of the economy.” Poll: Majority of Americans Blame Biden for Economic Disaster
- “The timing could not be worse, as crops are being harvested while water levels are at record lows.” America’s Next Supply Chain Crisis: Barge Traffic Stalled on Mississippi Due to Low Water Levels
- So, Dems should run on a platform of not created creating or saved? Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Inflation s=is ‘Global Issue’ But Some of It Is Because Biden Created Jobs
- “Flex Association, an industry group representing gig economy companies such as Uber and Instacart, explained that a proposed rule change from the Labor Department threatens millions of American independent contractors who enjoy their current work arrangements.”“Doesn’t Match the Needs of Workers”: Industry Group Raises Alarm Over Biden Rule Cracking Down on Independent Contractors
- “The story has fallen out of the headlines — partially because the Biden [junta] has ceased treating the issue as a crisis. But according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the ‘out of stock’ level for infant formula was still at 18% at the end of September, when 5% is considered a problem.” Why Can’t the Biden Junta Fix Infant Formula Supply Problems a Year After They Began?
- “Nobody knows what the economy is going to do over the next couple years, but all signs point to a struggle.” How to Plan For (And Survive) an Economic Depression
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Nicolas Jaimes-Hernandez, a 35-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, has been charged with two counts of capital murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly shooting and killing his 38-year-old girlfriend Monica Delgado along with two of her children, 15-year-old Miguel Avila and 14-year-old Natalie Avila.” Illegal Alien Charged with Murdering Girlfriend, Two of Her Children, Mother and Daughter Who Lived Next Door
- “The significance of 25,000 convicts notwithstanding, merely looking at criminal records vastly undercounts how many criminals cross the border.” Here’s the Truth About Criminals Pouring Over the Southern Border CNN is Trying to Hide
- “Surely the papers are in the works as we speak.” Remember When Joe Biden Promised to Fire Alejandro Mayorkas?
- Intervene, as in bring them to the USA and register them as Democrats? U.S., Mexico Ready To Intervene In Haitian Humanitarian Crisis
- A few more billion in the continuing resolution and they can get Geisha-to-Go hookers and crystal meth delivered too . . . Inside NYC’s Illegal Alien Migrant Tent City: 3 Meals, Fluff-and-Fold Laundry, TV and Even Xbox
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “It appears the FDA no longer requires clinical trial data. Pfizer & Moderna’s new Omicron vax (tested in 8 mice) was authorized today for children, who are at the highest risk of vaccine-induced myocarditis. FDA bypassed their expert advisers. The most political FDA & CDC in U.S. history.” CDC Vaccine Advisory Group To Vote on Adding mRNA Vaccines to the Childhood Schedule
- “Along with actively encouraging platforms to censor information relating to [Chinese] Covid-19, agencies held weekly meetings with companies such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter to discuss issues like ‘information sharing around elections risk, briefs from industry, threat updates, and highlights and upcoming watch outs.’” Government and Big Tech Continue Scientific Censorship as Some Vaccine Concerns are Vindicated
- “The Right needs to be realistic about the likelihood of Big Pharma or Fauci or anyone else being brought to justice. We are the ones in danger. Not them.” The United States of Schizophrenia
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- David Harsanyi: ” . . . only someone who is having trouble distinguishing between real life and fantasy, or a sociopath, would call those “very simple” choices.” On Lumpy Festterman’s Ridiculous Shawshank Redemption Metaphor
- “The packages’ weight totaled 44.35 pounds and had a combined estimated street value of $1,036,000, according to WFLA. Images allegedly portraying the seized packages showed at least two bricks that were marked with CNN’s logo.” US Customs Seizes 19 Suspected Fentanyl Bricks In Texas, Two Marked With CNN Logo: Report
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “So it’s okay for Democrats to question elections, but it’s not okay for Republicans. It’s a crock of B.S. Every one of you knows that,” Lake continued. “We have our freedom of speech and we’re not going to relinquish it to a bunch of fake news.” Kari Lake Goes Savage on Reporter for Dubbing Her an “Election Denier”
- “[Lake’s ‘Trumpism’] replicates the venomous nature of his rhetoric while pretending to appeal to people’s better angels (something Trump ostentatiously avoided). In its cunning and deceptiveness, this version is scarier than the original rendition,” WaPo columnistcommunist Greg Sargent wrote. Kari Lake Triggers All the Right People as Media’s ‘Worse Than Trump’ Narrative Takes Shape
- “’I think we peaked a little early’ says one liberal operative, as the NY Times and other leading Democrat media platforms vocalize impending doom.” Democrat Media Ramps Up Operation Demoralize — Against Democrat Midterm Hopes
- “The ‘truth to power’ press is so busy absolving Biden of his sins it can no longer tell fact from fiction.” Media Go To Increasingly Absurd Lengths To Protect Biden
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “UC San Diego officials were recently made aware of offensive and hurtful comments that a professor made in a chemistry class when video of the comments was posted to social media.” (at lease he didn’t demand students hand over their “kron-chee corn cheeps” – jjs)UC-San Diego Apologizes for Lecturer Quoting Speedy Gonzalez
- Robert Spencer: “A ‘very embarrassing’ protest for everyone concerned.” Cracks in the Alliance: Dearborn Muslims Enraged at LGBTQ Agenda in Schools
- “The bold casting off of authority runs utterly contrary to the precepts and spirit of a Catholic university.” The Shame of Notre Dame
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “English, reading, math and science are so 2005.” High School Test Scores Are Plummeting, and Not Just Because of the Pandemic
- “If a family wants to raise their children in imitation of Dr. John Money’s experiments, that is a matter beyond the jurisdiction of a local school board. Schools’ assigned task is to educate children, not to declare fringe gender experimental psychology as normative for children under their care.” To Understand Local School Board Gender Proclamations, Follow John Money
- “Too many people have been let into the future.” What the Firing of Prof. Maitland Jones Says about Our Democracy (FFS, it’s not a democracy! – jjs)
- Elizabeth Leibiger, who is non-binary, said she felt ‘under personal attack’ after Professor Hammer said there were only two sexes. “I let her know I didn’t think she was qualified to teach a class about positive learning environments. It’s the ultimate irony.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Students Demand Professor Be Fired for Stating a Fact
- Robert Spencer: “If Eric Swalwell is worried about federal overreach, he must have denounced the raids on Houck and Gallagher, no? Of course, he didn’t. His concern is only that the Left’s agenda be advanced, including its maniacal support for abortion without any restrictions. His concern for unjustifiable law enforcement raids on peaceful, loving families ends where that Leftist agenda begins.” Eric Swalwell’s Pro-Abortion Ad Presents Lurid Leftist Fantasy That’s Really Happening to Pro-Lifers
- The same CNN segment that included the interview with Fetterman immediately went on to show him speaking to people in what appeared to be a restaurant. “Basic core democratic principles, I don’t even think they’re democratic. I think they’re just universal truths,” he said. “Universal truth, you know?” Lumpy Festterman on Late-Term Abortions: It’s ‘Between a Woman, Her Doctor and a God–If She Prays to One’
- “ . . . everything that you can imagine, you should assume is possible.” Half-Wit Semen-Guzzling Veep Throat Harris Suggests Dobbs Decision Could Lead to Reinstatement of Jim Crow Laws
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Tank Abrams: ‘We know that increased turnout has nothing to do with suppression.'” Jim Crow on Steroids: Georgia Turnout Hits Record High After Democrats, Woke Corporations Blasted State’s ‘Voter Suppression’ Law
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Total fraud. Steele Dossier Source Igor Danchenko Acquitted of Lying to the FBI
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How the FBI agent who spied for Russia set the stage for the FBI’s betrayal of the American people.” From Russia to the FBI, with Love
- Margot Cleveland: “Details of the Danchenko case provide ample proof that politics, not a legitimate purpose, prompted the FBI’s launch of Crossfire Hurricane.” Danchenko Case Exposes Another FBI Dirty Secret: Politics Prompted Crossfire Hurricane
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Christian website designer Lorie Smith has a strong case against the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act.” Colorado Wedding Artists Muzzled Again: 303 Creative v. Elenis
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Why should he? The government has been overthrown and the FBI was a big player in that overthrow. Hell, Biden himself labeled the GOP enemies of the State. Even if the GOP sweeps to victory now and in ’24, they’ll never do anything to eradicate this cancer that is the FBI. They’ll never create a counter-FBI to act as its own political hit squad. Former FBI Agent Refuses Cooperation with GOP’s Probe into Bureau’s Handing of Hunter’s Laptop
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “It is the Democratic senator’s latest attempt at obfuscation in the wake of several Washington Free Beacon reports on the eviction lawsuits filed against residents of Columbia Tower at MLK Village, of which Ebenezer Baptist Church is a 99 percent owner. Warnock, who serves as senior pastor at Ebenezer, receives a $7,417 monthly housing allowance from the church.” Under Scrutiny, Warnock Claims Without Evidence Walker Is Exploiting the People Facing Eviction From Ebenezer Baptist Church’s Low-Income Apartment
- “Democrat Tiny Kotex endorsed Ramiro Navarro Jr., who hired a known pedophile to work on his campaign Oregon Gubernatorial Candidate Endorses Drug-Dealing Kidnapper for State House
- “We got him on tape saying the same things they’re saying in public. WE GOT HIM” The Democrat Coalition Attempt to Smear GOP Rep. Dave Schweikert Backfire
- “Walker faced the racial epithets at a campaign event held outside of Columbia Towers, an apartment building primarily owned by the church Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) leads.”Left Wing Protesters Attack Herschel Walker at Event Calling Him “House Nig**r”
- In a 2017 tweet, Barnes compared the black American musician Tina Campbell to a slave after she announced her support for former President Donald Trump. Barnes quote-tweeted an article headlined “Tina Campbell of Mary Mary supports Trump due to his Christian beliefs” to which he added the comment, “Guess the shackles are still on her feet after all.” Ron Johnson Dem Opponent Mandela Barnes Compared Black Conservatives To Slaves
- “The upcoming three-day vacation comes after the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] also spent the weekend of Oct. 15-16 in Delaware, and has been away from the White House for more than a quarter of his [spurious] presidency, according to a report from CNN.” Biden Set to Vacation In Delaware Nearly 2 Weeks Before Midterms
- “Although they get almost no coverage, serious liberty lovers need to take a closer look at the reforms Masters has shown interest in bringing to Washington.” Family-Focused Liberty Movement
- This is the first election where these Democrats will be fighting the headwinds. And it’s important because even if they’re considered running in a “safe” district, in the wave election that may be upon us, there is no “safe seat” unless the member is running unopposed. Some Democratic ‘Rising Stars’ May Crash and Burn This Midterm Election
- “We talked about the economy and inflation being important issues. How about this? This is a ‘New York Times poll,’ brand new here, asking voters what’s the top issue on your mind this election? I haven’t seen it this dramatic in a poll. Add the economy and inflation together, that is 44%,” Kornacki told host Savannah Guthrie. ‘Pretty Clear Advantage’: NBC Election Expert Reveals Why Republicans Are Poised To Win In November
- “No substitute for experience.” (those were the last words of a certain Viennese housepainter – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi Downplays Vulnerable Democrats Calling for a Leadership Change
* * * * *
- “And the strong Gen X-ish trend toward the GOP is turning heads.” Which Age Group is Most Likely to Vote GOP in 2022? Gen-Xers, of Course!
- “Donald Trump encouraged his supporters to abandon Joe O’Dea after the GOP Senate nominee said he would ‘actively campaign against’ the former president.” Trump Trashed Colorado’s Republican Senate Nominee Joe O’Dea — But O’Dea Asked For It
- “His ‘permitting reform’ plan was just a sop to the ‘renewables’ crowd who bankroll that party.” Moderate Democrats Don’t Exist. Just Look at Joe Manchin.
- Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is ahead of her Democratic opponent, Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, with a lead just inside the poll’s 2.9-point margin of error: 49.2% to 46.4%. Republican Blake Masters at 46.4% is running close behind incumbent Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly (47.4%). POLL: Kari Lake In Lead For Arizona Gov, Masters Trails Kelly By One Point For Senate
- “During one particular biased moment at the debate, the moderator pressed Rubio to state if he supports any exceptions for abortion while not once pressing Val Demings on if she supports any restrictions for the practice. Even though Rubio said that he has always supported federal abortion bans that provide exceptions regardless of his personal pro-life positions, the moderator kept pressing him on the question.” 4 Against 1: Rubio Singlehandedly Crushes Democrat Demings and Her Moderator Pals
- “‘I haven’t seen her at all,’ one Latino voter said of Nevada’s embattled Dem senator.” A Top Hispanic Media Group Was Set To Honor Catherine Cortez Masto With a Coveted Award. She Didn’t Even Show Up.
- “Republicans are being complacent because some polls state that they have an edge.” Will Republicans — Once Again — Snatch Defeat From the Jaws of Victory?
- “Trump is America’s man for 2024.” Why DeSantis Should Not Run in 2024
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Iranian instructors are overseeing Russian forces launching kamikaze drones from within annexed Ukrainian territory.” Iranian-Made ‘Kamikaze’ Drones Rain Down on Kyiv
- These recent drawdowns, most of which have surpassed $100,000,000, have been made possible by Congress’ ‘continuing resolution’ (CR) to keep the federal government funded, which passed on Sept. 30. DoD: $725 Million in ‘Additional Security Assistance’ for Ukraine in Biden’s 23rd Drawdown
- “The most likely source of funding, several government and industry officials said, would be the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, which has been used to acquire a range of weapons and services for the Ukraine war effort.” Both the Pentagon and Europe Are Looking for Ways to Fund Starlink for the Ukraine
- “There is a life-or-death debate going on whether Western sanctions are effective to pressure Russia to stop its offensive in Ukraine.” Do Russian Sanctions Work?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- The U.S. State Department on Tuesday walked back remarks questioning Pakistan’s ability to keep its nuclear weapons safe by leftist [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, who went as far as to call the South Asian nation, a nominal ally of America’s, “one of the most dangerous nations in the world.” State Department Cleans Up Diplomatic Mess After Biden Questions Pakistan Having Nuclear Weapons
- “At the 20th Party Congress, Xi said, ‘The wheels of history are rolling on towards reunification.’” There Is No Strategic Ambiguity in China’s Approach to Taiwan
- “For the sake of America’s peace, prosperity, and security, we must refocus and revive our domestic manufacturing industry.” Threat of Nuclear War Reminds Us Why Selling Out Manufacturing to China Was a Horrible Idea
- “Social crises in Europe face escalation this winter.” The Threat of Civil War in Europe
- “U.S. foreign policy leaders have become addicted to outsourcing atrocities.” Pillaging by Proxy
- “Non-public State Department report confirms Palestinians are not living up to promises.”Palestinian Government Still Pays Terrorists as US Aid Dollars Flow
- “Four years after Australia followed the lead of President Trump’s historic recognition of Israel’s claim to Jerusalem, the country’s new Labor government has reversed course.”Australian Gov’t Drops Recognition of West Jerusalem, Reversing Predecessor’s 2018 Decision
- “Jewish life across Europe is increasingly militarized, but not in Budapest.” Why Hungary’s Jews Are the Safest in Europe
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- The report, called the “Executive Summary of the 2023 Index of U.S. Military Strength,” assesses the U.S. military’s readiness and capabilities on an annual basis, especially with regard to its ability to respond to emerging situations that require U.S. military intervention. Under Biden’s Command, U.S. Military Rated as ‘Weak’ for the First Time in 9 Years
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “. . . And how rigid ideology misses the mark.” The Central Importance of Infrastructure
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Our health care system is an insurance-run, government-dictated bureaucratic racket.”Rep. Chip Roy Op-Ed: Government and Corporations Are Colluding to Kill Our Nation’s Health Care
- John Hughes, M.D.: “This years’ annual meeting of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) clearly reveals that the organization is no longer interested in your health or well-being.” What’s Wrong with the American College of Emergency Physicians?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- According to the Gnostics, however, the body is merely a meat robot and an individual is identified purely by their soul, which resides “inside” this otherwise meaningless bag of meat and bones. In that sense, then, the Gnostic influence on transgender ideology is crystal clear: If an individual is identified only by his or her soul, and the soul is its own free-floating entity divorced from – though trapped within – the body, then it’s not a leap at all to say that one might be born “in” the wrong body. Gnosticism Is the Ancient Heretical Ideology Behind Today’s Transgenderism and Abortion Movements
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We should not allow asset managers such as BlackRock, who have demonstrated that they will prioritize advancing a woke political agenda above the financial interests of their customers, to continue speaking on behalf of the state of Missouri,” Fitzpatrick added.Missouri Divests from BlackRock Over ‘Woke Political Agenda’
- No noose is good noose . . . NASCAR Suspends Bubba Wallace for Crashing Into Driver and Then Attacking Him
- Christian Toto: “Streaming giant backs Chappelle, but the brand turnaround may not get credit.” (meh, let’s not do the Kamala Harris silly-straw venturi effect on our yutzicks just yet, Chris – jjs) Netflix Rejects Woke, Stages Stunning Comeback
- “People are accusing leaders like Giorgia Meloni, Viktor Orbán, and Ron DeSantis of being theocrats.” When Christianity Became “Extreme”
- “Time to sharpen the pitchforks.” It Takes a Village to Take Your Child
- Dennis Prager: “What does the Left wish to conserve? The answer is nothing. That’s why everything the Left touches, it destroys. The less you conserve, the more you destroy.” (the problem is conservatives “conserve” or attempt to that which the Left has already destroyed – jjs) Why the Left Hates Conservatism
- “We’re in a war for the soul – and for the life of every human being on earth.” Some Despicable Aspects of the Left
HITHER & YON
- “McDivitt never went to the Moon, but he was like all the first generation of American astronauts, professional, careful, dedicated, and remarkably good at what he did.”Gemini/Apollo Astronaut Jim McDivitt Passes Away at 93
- “This Halloween let’s watch “Arsenic and Old Lace” for its great, macabre humor, the silly prejudices of “sweet” old ladies, loads of laughs, and as always, the incomparable Cary Grant.” (I watch it for Priscilla Lane. Sigh – jjs) The House of Funny Horrors
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.