Good morning kids. Two weeks and a day until the midterms, where the GOP is set to wrest control of both chambers of Congress. Barring serious and coordinated Democrat election tampering, which would have to be in more than just a handful of crucial districts, anything from the GOP gaining a minimum number of requisite seats to a massive, generational tsunami of a wipeout is expected to occur. Regardless of the outcome, insofar as what size majority the GOP wins (and I do think it will be significant), what will really have changed? Yes it still is crucially important that we do retake the Congress, for no other reason than to halt the legislative agenda of the Kalorama Klown Komintern and the gibbering meat puppet they installed in the Oval Office.
But given the fact in the wake of what happened two years ago, what does that even mean? What constitutes regular order and the rule of law when the instrumentalities of government have been wielded to oppress dissent and crush political enemies? The rhetoric that is being spewed by the house organs of the regime, i.e. the so-called mainstream media, as well as that of elected (legitimately or otherwise) officials themselves up to and including “president” Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants himself has been eliminationist in content and tone. If by their definition that half the nation is evil, cancer, racist, fascist and “deniers,” how do you think they are going to react to an historic ass-kicking at the polls at the hands of said evil, cancer, racist, fascist and “deniers?”
A state of emergency beforehand or the nullification of the results after the fact, given everything we have experienced for the past few years, cannot be dismissed out of hand as crazy talk. Even if they do hand the gavel over to Kevin McCarthy and company, after two years of labeling Trump’s and at least some of the GOP’s protestations about 2020 being stolen, and Trump being the American Hitler, what do you think the reaction is going to be when (I assume it’s a when and not an if) the J6 kangaroo court is shut down by McCarthy? Is he even going to shut it down in the first place?
Yes, the Democrats will soon chant democracy is dying because they are terrified it is thriving as never before. And that grass-roots resurgence is mostly because Republicans are no longer so easily stereotyped as the out-of-touch party of aristocratic Mitt Romneys and condescending Bill Kristols. . .
. . . Joe Biden is not just an obnoxious, off-putting, snarly, and enfeebled president. He is also captive of the most radically destructive, left-wing agenda in the White House since 1933. On energy, inflation, the border, debt, crime, racial relations, and foreign policy, the Left’s project has proven an utter disaster that has hollowed out the middle class and embarrassed the nation in under two years.
Yet, there will not even be a futile, last-minute progressive attempt at correction.
Leftist ideologues never backtrack from their long-march agendas. Instead, as religious nihilists they would rather be purist in their destructive policies that alienate the voters—rather than win them over as apostates by moderating their views. . .
. . . Instead, they will fall silent on the very policies they enacted on their age-old principle that the opiated masses never know what is good for them.
Given these realities, expect the Republicans to end up with a near historical majority in the House and firm control of the Senate.
What then should we expect after the midterms? . . .
. . . They fear not what Republican majorities may actually do, but what they would do if they were Republicans and suddenly gained the Congress after being smeared by the party in power.
That is, the Democrats fear that the Republicans might remember what the Left did while in legislative control and would see that as the new model for an incoming majority.
Consequently, will a Republican Senate simply refuse to confirm Biden’s ultra-left appointments and judges, on the theory they will inevitably do the damage of a Merrick Garland or Alejandro Mayorkas or prove sanctimonious nincompoops like a Pete Buttigieg or Xavier Becerra?
Will the Republicans subpoena an array of left-wing activists and Democratic functionaries? Will jail sentences await any who retry the Eric Holder gambit of congressional defiance?
Will they adopt the January 6 committee protocols?
I think lurker extraordinaire Victor Davis Hanson knows the answers to his questions, as I had alluded to as my lead-in to this excerpt. Part of me wants to be charitable and give Frank Luntz’s houseboy the benefit of the doubt in not wanting to tip his hand and stir the pot too close to the midterms. The estimable Robert Spencer is not so charitable.
McCarthy declared that Americans don’t “like impeachment used for political purposes at all,” and added that “the country wants to heal” and see a “system that actually works.” That means there will be no impeachment proceedings against Biden, or Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary and former Disinformation Governance Board supreme overlord Alejandro Mayorkas, or Gestapo chief Merrick Garland. Leave billions of dollars worth of materiel in Afghanistan for our enemies to use against us? No problem! Open the Southern border so that untold numbers of criminals and terrorists can waltz right into the country? Hey, we all make mistakes. Sic the woke FBI against parents protesting at school board meetings against the far-Left agenda in public schools? We all can get carried away! Impeachment? Forget it. It wouldn’t be the decent thing to do.
When McCarthy was asked if he saw any grounds for impeaching any officials of this lawless and authoritarian administration, he answered: “I don’t see it before me right now. You watch what the Democrats did – they all came out and said they would impeach before Trump was ever sworn in. There wasn’t a purpose for it. If you spent all that time arguing against using impeachment for political purposes, you gotta be able to sustain exactly what you said.”
Well, sure. There shouldn’t be any impeachment for political purposes. The two impeachments the Democrats perpetrated against Trump were travesties of justice; the framers of the Constitution never intended impeachment to be used as a weapon against a political opponent. But McCarthy’s assumption that any impeachment proceedings that the Republicans bring if they win back the House in November would be politically motivated in the same way is unfounded. What if Biden, or Mayorkas, or Garland actually violated the law? What if they abused their power in persecuting “MAGA Republicans,” purveyors of alleged “disinformation,” and Jan. 6 “insurrectionists”? Could we get any impeachments then?
For McCarthy to wave away even the prospect of impeachment as stooping to the Democrats’ level and engaging in politically motivated prosecution is disquieting on several levels. The most immediate one is the fact that there may indeed be impeachable offenses that warrant serious investigation. Secondary but likewise important is the fact that the Republican establishment these days always seems to be adhering to the “decency” and “civility” that was said to be the hallmark of American politics in bygone days while they’re getting their pockets picked. The Democrats have left “decency” and “civility” in the dustbin of history with the old Democrats of whom they used to be proud, such as Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson (who wasn’t actually a Democrat at all, but they used to claim him). The Republicans should indeed not stoop to their level, but having a Republican president smeared, defamed, framed for crimes he didn’t commit, and vilified in the most extravagant terms for four years and then responding by saying they’re going to do the decent thing and not fight back is just asking for it all to happen again.
Spencer defines the GOP and Dems as “the Stupid Party” and “the Evil Party” respectively. While there is no doubt about the latter, I still cannot accept the definition that the GOP is stupid. They know what the Dems are doing and have done for decades but they go along with it, mostly to make a buck off the destruction. They are quite content to keep the nation moving ever-leftward and send it hurtling into the abyss. The only president from our side who actively campaigned and attempted to not just slow down the pace of the destruction but to actually throw the engine into reverse was Donald Trump.
And for his sins, he has been and continues to be crucified by both the Democrats and the GOP. He exposed the collusion, the hypocrisy and the myth of the two-party system. I expect McCarthy to not do a damned thing and perhaps, worse, to even allow the J6 committee to continue, albeit with actual Republicans at the head of the committee. I understand the rationale, and it will be a complete disaster and abomination as it would give the entire enterprise a respectability and legitimacy it does not deserve.
So, even with a red wave tsunami, we sail blissfully onward over the cliff. Meh, we are in some sort of interregnum. Regardless of our fate, be it a thousand years of darkness or the restoration of some sort of republic as it was intended or at least as we had imagined it, things are going to get ugly for the foreseeable future.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The DOJ is hiding records about Biden’s order telling federal agencies to develop plans to interfere in state election administration.” The DOJ is Hiding Information About Biden’s Attempts to Interfere in U.S. Elections
- Christopher F. Rufo: “Aimed at children, the phenomenon is far more subversive than its defenders claim.” The Real Story Behind Drag Queen Story Hour
- Miranda Devine: “These lawsuits are the only obstacle between Americans and a frighteningly pervasive new federal censorship scheme on behalf of shadowy interests, using ‘disinformation’ as a catchall excuse.” Lawsuit Reveals Vast Censorship Scheme by Big Tech and the Federal Government
- Michael Walsh: “From the Roman Empire to the seventeenth-century Venetian court; from the Zauberberg a hundred years ago to Davos Dorf today, many have tried to geld it or beat it into submission, but art and artists will always have the last word. There is no Reset, neither by gods nor bonzes, but there is always rebirth. And that is forever the province of the glory, jest, and riddle of the world—Man.” “What an Artist Dies in Me!”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “He’s not going to turn this into a circus.” (they are scared shitless that he will get on national TV and utterly destroy their narrative – jjs) Comedy Gold! Dig This — Liz-ard Cheney: We Will Not Allow Trump to Beclown Our J6 Clown Show
- “The trial of Darrell Brooks, for an automobile massacre at a Christmas parade, has descended into a farce.” Waukesha Mass Murderer Treated With Kid Gloves
- The request comes after federal officials have made around 850 arrests in the nearly 19 months since the incident – just a fraction of the 2,500 people who entered the Capitol, and the “hundreds more who committed serious crimes outside but haven’t yet been arrested.”Biden DOJ Wants $34 Million to Keep Targeting J6 Defendants
- “The next time someone starts wetting themselves about Republican election deniers and how they are an existential threat to democracy, share this video with them.” WATCH: When Being an “Election-Denier” Didn’t Get You Branded as a Liar
- “In conducting its overreach, the government has solidified in the hands and minds of millions of American patriots, and populists the world over, the very message Jones has been spreading.” (the author’s Iraq invasion example is kind of dumb – jjs) Alex Jones Gets What He Always Wanted
- Robert Spencer: “What are the consequences of not fighting back?” (he might be playing possum until after the midterms, but given who and what the GOP are, I tend to agree – jjs)Stupid Party: Kevin McCarthy Says GOP Won’t Move to Impeach Biden or Junta Officials
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Rationing. Like toilet paper and baby formula rationing. Why is all this rationing happening on Biden’s watch? For the record, we never once worried about rationing under former President Donald Trump. But the worst part about this unfolding crisis is that it’s not even winter. . . Oh, and what happens in three months, in the dead of winter, when inflation is even higher, unemployment is up, and nobody can afford expensive heating oil bills? Some will inevitably have to decide whether to heat their home or buy groceries. Either sacrifice will undoubtedly cause this winter to be one of sickness and death, just how Biden likes it.”Biden’s Next Crisis: Home Heating Oil Rationing Begins in Northeast, and It’s Not Even Winter Yet
- As Bloomberg noted this week, “The US has just 25 days of diesel supply, the lowest since 2008, according to the Energy Information Administration. At the same time, the four-week rolling average of distillates supplied, a proxy for demand, rose to its highest seasonal level since 2007.” The Biden [junta] has remained strangely silent, probably hoping that the dismal news doesn’t hit the mainstream because it’s a total political time-bomb waiting to go off, especially as the midterm elections are so close. Biden’s Diesel Fuel Supply Crisis Could Soon Cripple America in Ways Never Before Seen
- “The protest organizers ‘estimated the total turnout at about 24,000 — including around 6,000 in Berlin, 5,000 each in Düsseldorf and Frankfurt, and 4,000 in Stuttgart.’” Protests Hit Major German Cities as Thousands Demonstrate Against Surging Energy Costs
- Despite denials, Democrats are to blame for this energy crisis, not greedy oil companies.”Biden’s Lies About Energy Can Non Longer Be Ignored
* * * * *
- “The activists pair from Letzte Generation — German for ‘last generation’ — doused Oscar-Claude Monet’s 130-year-old work “Les Meules” with yellow-tinged mash, and then glued themselves to the wall at the Museum Barberini, video posted on social media showed.”German Climate “Activists” Toss Mashed Potatoes at $110 Million Monet Painting
- “They learned that Porsche’s exhibition center is not daycare.” Scientists Glue Themselves to Floor to Protest Car Emissions
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “He will not tell the truth about the economy.” (Kudlow, everyone with a pulse and a bank account knows what’s going on – jjs) Former Trump Economic Adviser Blasts Biden
- Clarice Feldman: “Even the great Mississippi has had it with Biden’s [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”].” Ol’ Man River is Not Rolling Along
- “The limits are linked to the headline Consumer Price Index, or CPI-U, and September’s reading saw an 8.2% year-over-year increase.” 401(k) Contribution Limit Leaps By Record Amount As Inflation Rages
- “There’s a lot of concern out there, and rightly so. But it might be safer to stay put for now.”Will The Housing Market Collapse Next?
- “The 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay barring the discharge of any student debt until the court rules on the original request for a permanent injunction. The six states were successful in getting an expedited appeals process for their suit.”Appeals Court Blocks Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “First of all, no, the border is not secure,” Cuellar said. “When you have 1.7 million individuals last year, and now another 2.7, that’s over 4.5 million individuals encounter at the border, plus the — if you add the getaways, that’s going to be over 5 million individuals in just two years. No, the border is secure — it’s not secured and we’ve got to make sure that we have repercussions there.” Border Democrat Henry Cuellar: ‘The Border Is Not Secure’ Under Biden
- “Data revealed that a record number of migrants have died trying to cross the border this year.” Biden Junta Sending Troops From 25 States to the Southern Border, But Not To Stop Migrant Crossings
- Terry Jeffrey: “In addition to the 98 individuals on the terror watchlist that the Border Patrol encountered between the ports of entry on the Mexican border, CBP’s Office of Field Operations also had 67 encounters with people on the watchlist at the ports of entry on the Mexican border in fiscal 2022. CBP notes that the total number of encounters at the ports of entry ‘may include multiple encounters of the same individual.’” Border Patrol Encountered 98 on Terrorist Watchlist Crossing U.S.-Mexico Border Between Ports of Entry in FY2022
- “We should not be introducing into our society criminals or deadbeats, legal or illegal. Someone introduced into our society should make it better, and certainly not worse.” Crime and the Border
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “For some reason, our [Chinese] covid policy makers are shocked that the number of boosters Americans are receiving is vastly below original projections.” Vaxxed & Boosted CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Gets Chinese Covid
- “Coming down with a case of [Chinese] COVID a month after she made a highly publicized visit to a CVS store, all masked up, to get her booster, raises a lot of awkward questions, and an eminent medical school professor asks them.” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky’s Chinese COVID 19 Case and the Professor of Epidemiology
- “The agency’s expert vaccine panel, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), voted unanimously to add the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine to the CDC immunization schedule for kids, which is used as a guide by many states to determine which inoculations to mandate for kids going to public schools. Some Republican governors are getting ahead of the issue and declaring that they won’t mandate the shots even after the CDC’s decision.”Several Governors Have Already Vowed Not to Follow CDC Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Rules for Children
- “I will not allow my child’s body to be used by the CDC, the FDA, or the federal government as a testing site.” My Children Will Not Get the Chinese Covid Shot No Matter What The CDC Recommends
- ” . . . And we are still not out of the woods in dealing with the direct consequences of lockdowns, school closures, and social distancing. Now, Connecticut is one of 28 states dealing with a surge in non-[Chinese COVID pediatric hospitalizations for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).” How Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic Countermeasures Are Still Hurting Our Children
- “David Quammen fails to ask the necessary questions of his scientific sources, rendering his new book on [Chinese] COVID a work of advocacy, not reporting.” Friends in Viral Places
- “A disturbing glimpse at the real record of Dr. Doom.” Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Book About Fauci Goes Mainstream in New Documentary
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Kamala responded first by filibustering about her support for peaceful protests — which the BLM riots were certainly not — but then called the accusations political games.” Kamala Claims It’s Misinformation to Say She Promoted Bail Fund for Criminals, but We Have Receipts
- “It’s the little things that matter because, when they add up, things fall apart.” Ending the Benefits of Broken Windows Policing
- “Welcome to the Left’s ideas – and their earthly incarnations.” The Real Epidemic in Our Cities: Lawlessness
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “In fact, more independents actually view the *Democrats* as a threat to democracy.”WaPo: Hey, Democrats’ “Threat To Democracy” Campaign Theme Is Backfiring
- “Media assume the last few vestiges of the American constitutional republic are the top dangers to our freedom. But the American people know differently.” Why It’s Good (and Right) Americans Think the Media Are the Biggest Threat to Democracy
- “Americans are seeing Big Tech for what it is: social platforms operated by woke scolds more interested in lining their pockets than creating a space for America to engage in discourse.” (more like house organs of the Deep State and globalists – jjs) YouTube Censorship Continues
- Raymond Ibrahim: “. . . While shutting down everyone who exposes them.” Social Media Allows Jihadists to Call for Violence and Spread Hate
- “Political rhetoric has certainly become more polarized, if not depraved, in recent years. But the Times piece is akin to a TV wrestling referee who ignores the wrench that his favored wrestler pulled from his trunks to whack his opponent on the head.” NY Times’Republicans “Devil Terms” Front Page is More Media Midterm Madness
- “As of Friday, it will be illegal to buy, sell, or transfer handguns in the country of Canada.” (defiance, regardless of consequences is the only response at this point – jjs) Canada Bans Handgun Sales in Bid to ‘Reduce Gun Violence’ in the Country
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Hughes isn’t the only public school teacher who thinks it’s best to confuse autistic students by glorifying the transgender craze. Back in 2018, a whistleblowing teacher in the U.K. alleged that autistic students at her school were being persuaded they were trans. At one point, 17 students were in the “transition” process, according to a Daily Mail report.Virginia Teacher Reveals the Left’s Next Public School Quest: Convincing Autistic Kids They’re Trans
- “In the future, I strongly suggest every parent send to the schools at the start of every school year the ‘Parental Consent Letter,’ written by the Alliance Defending Freedom …I think it is puts so much power back into the hands of any parent who uses it, I repost the template in its entirety below in order to make its use as easy as possible. Use. it. Make demands. Don’t let these jack-booted thugs win.” Teachers Fired and Blacklisted for Opposing the Queer Agenda in Childcare and Elementary Schools
- “A past Samuel Alito dissent may anticipate the Supreme Court’s reasoning in this summer’s affirmative-action cases.” Strict Scrutiny in Name Only
- Robert Spencer: “Now the real victim is fighting back.” Teacher at Center of Fake ‘Hate Crime’ Brouhaha Sues Olympic Medalist for Defamation
- “Inflation was about four times as likely to be listed as the most important issue for female respondents compared to abortion, with only 54% saying abortion was very important in determining their vote compared to 74% for inflation, according to the RMC Research/America First Policy Institute poll shared exclusively with the Daily Caller News Foundation.” New Poll Smothers Dems’ Hopes That Abortion Can Thwart a Red Wave
- “Less than three weeks before Election Day, yet another lawless Biden [junta] stunt.” The Biden Pentagon Has a New Mission — Safeguarding Abortion Access in America
- “The widespread effort to vilify Catholic hospitals to appease the loudest radical abortion voices seems more than coincidental.” As the Media’s Pro-Abortion Propaganda Heats Up, Catholic Hospitals Are in the Crosshairs
- “Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt is clearly the target, as he is up for re-election against Trudy Busch Valentine. The Busch family are Missouri’s Kennedys, with incredible wealth and privilege and similar scandals of murder and rubbing elbows with very bad people — including Hitler himself.” Political Stunt? Viral Abortion Horror Story in Missouri Perfectly Timed for October Surprise
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Leftism is as intolerant and more so than any of the older, religious traditions it winds up suppressing.” Irreligious Intolerance
- “There was a time when what was acceptable in media was generally policed. Not so much anymore, for better or for worse.” The Growth of Jew-Hatred in the Media
- “Anti-Semitism, coupled with sympathy for American blacks, has historically amounted to why Jewish voters still vote Democrat.” Why American Jews Still Vote Democrat
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Columbia Residential ranked in the 98 percentile of corporate evictors in 2021.” Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge Warnock’s Church Tapped One of the Nation’s Leading Eviction Filers To Manage Low-Income Apartment
- “Florida’s Charlie Crist quietly dropped Austin John Durrer from campaign to ‘focus on a family matter.'” Dem Campaign Manager Arrested for Domestic Violence
- “Democrat Jay Chen ‘should have’ known of horrific hazing ritual as school board member, lawsuit states” A Student Was Sodomized With a Pole at His Public High School. This California Congressional Hopeful Rejected His Damages Claim.
- “After Fetterman was elected lieutenant governor in late 2018, the Incline reported that he sought to have his wife appointed Braddock mayor in the interim, offering a deal where he resigned immediately.” Report: Democrat “Lumpy” Festterman Sought to Have His Wife Appointed Braddock Mayor
- “Democrat California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Sunday officially called for the resignation of Los Angeles City Council members Kevin de León and Gil Cedillo following the leaked audio published earlier this month, where both members participated in a closed-door redistricting meeting where racist comments were made.” Newsom Calls on Remaining L.A. Officials Involved With Leaked Audio to Resign
- “it’s the first poll showing Zeldin — who has run a campaign focusing on law and order amid a crime surge — running ahead or even with the Democrat governor” Poll Shows Republican Lee Zeldin With Slight Lead Over Dem Kathy Hochul in NY Governor Race
- “. . . finally getting off her ‘abortion abortion abortion’ obsession, the panicked gov just dropped a new ad on crime, with her vowing, ‘You deserve to feel safe, and as your governor, I won’t stop working until you do.’ Well, at least until Election Day, when she’ll be back to blaming judges and saying she ‘needs more data.’” Hochul’s Sudden Focus on Crime is Just a Panicked, Meaningless Gesture
- “Gretchen Whitmer, one of the worst pandemic governors, is about to get reelected.” (and get a shot at the top slot in the corporation – jjs) Has Michigan Forgotten 2020?
- “Like other Republican candidates nationwide, Oz has experienced momentum in recent weeks and has closed the gap in the polling. Even recent polls that show Fetterman ahead have his lead down to within the margin of error.” Oz Takes the Lead in New Poll
- “Cases in point: Democrats Tim Ryan and John Fetterman, both looking to win Senate seats.”The Democrats Shunning Joe Biden are Not Moderates, but Extremists
- Roughly two weeks out from election day, Clark County Sheriff Lombardo (48.5 percent) is leading Silver State Gov. Steve Sisolak (D) by 6 points (42.8 percent), outside of the survey’s ±4.2 percent margin of error. Former state Attorney General Laxalt is also leading Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV) 48.2 percent to 46.3 percent, within the survey’s margin of error. Insider Advantage conducted the poll on October 20 with 550 likely voters. Poll: Joe Lombardo, Adam Laxalt Outpace Democrat Opponents, Lead with Independents by Double-Digits
* * * * *
- “The closer Election Day gets, the more evident it becomes that last summer was the high water mark for Democrats this election cycle. Republican candidates are now surging in earnest, in many cases overtaking their Democrat opponents. This is especially magnificent to behold in several high-profile races for governor, in which Republicans are starting to put daylight between themselves and the Democrats who have been torturing constituents with regressive left-wing policy.” Republican Challengers Starting to Surpass Incumbent Democrats in Governor Races
- “Yes, folks, the red wave is real and coming to your town soon.” Signs of the Red Wave Approaching
- “Democrat Ohio Senate candidate has a pattern of being agreeable in campaign interviews.”Tim Ryan Will Entertain Your Conspiracy Theory, Analysis Finds
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden was asked several times on Thursday about his limited appearances with Democrat candidates, who apparently don’t see Biden as a campaign asset.” Biden: ‘I Don’t Know Where I’m Going…I Get Told’
- “President Trump is a lot like the Godfather movies. Part I was great, but Part II might be even better.” (the author has read my columns – jjs) Trump’s Greatest Achievement That No One Is Talking About: Flushing Out the Swamp Commies
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Democrats will soon chant democracy is dying because they are terrified it is thriving as never before.” (his prediction that the GOP will go after the Dems like they did us is plainly wrong – jjs) Will ‘Democracy Die in Darkness’ After November?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Holy shit, are these psychos in Kalorama really going to get into a direct shooting war with the Russians?! ‘Ready To Defend Every Inch Of NATO Soil:’ U.S. Military Sends Elite Troops To Eastern Europe Amid Russia/Ukraine War: Report
- “This ominous throwback to the Stalin era is not getting the attention in the West that it should.” Putin Quietly Makes a Menacing Move
- “You can poke and prod a cornered bear for only so long before someone gets hurt.” In Ukraine, The Democrats Have Locked Us Into A Pointless, Dangerous War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Hu appeared visibly confused by the turn of events and, at first, physically resisted the usher, the video shows. Except for a brief, indiscernible exchange of words between the two leaders, Xi watched on in silence throughout the ordeal and continued to sit beside Hu’s empty chair throughout the remainder of the congress’s final session.” China’s Last Leader Hu Jintao Physically Removed From Chinese Communist Party Congress
- “Xi Jinping, who will now not have to deal with opposing views, is going to take China into an even darker era,” [China analyst Gordon] Chang tweeted. Xi Jinping Secures Third Term as Chinese Communist Party Leader
- “The wheels of history are rolling on towards China’s reunification and the rejuvenation of the Chinese nation,” Xi said in his opening address at the party congress. “Complete reunification of our country must be realized.” China Could Invade Taiwan Within The Next Year, Top U.S. Navy Officer Warns
- “A final Congress resolution issued Saturday by the Communist Party of China spelled out that the national armed forces will continue to be modernized and expanded with an eye toward preventing Taiwan independence.” China’s CPC Congress Passes Resolution To Boost Armed Forces, Speed Up ‘Taiwan Reunification’
- “Reports suggest that over the past month, the IRGC has used its forces in different ways, either as plainclothes forces, some wear state security forces gear, and others are deployed near potential trouble spots to be used when called upon.” Iranian Dissident Group: Anti-Regime Protests Exhibit “All the Hallmarks” of a Revolution “In the Making”
- “The legislation is part of a larger effort by Republican leaders in Congress to codify a range of sanctions on the Iranian regime for its human rights abuses and support for regional terror groups, including those that have killed Americans.” This Bill Would Sanction Iran’s Leaders for Human Rights Crimes. Not a Single Democrat Supports It.
- “The Mullahs tried hard to make her repeat their version of events.” Elnaz Rekabi, Iranian Rock Climber, Explains Why She Was Hijabless
- “While Boris Johnson never officially declared he was standing to become the next leader of the Conservative Party, and hence in accordance with the British constitution and makeup of Parliament — which the Conservatives control by a considerable majority — the next Prime Minister, it was clear he was.” Boris Johnson Pulls Out of Leadership Race: Has Concluded Tory Party is Beyond Help For Now
- “REVIEW: In the Path of Abraham: How Donald Trump Made Peace in the Middle East—And How to Stop Joe Biden from Unmaking It. From Oslo to Abraham
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Woke policies are weakening our military’s morale and cohesion. The all-volunteer force needs new leaders before it is too late.” With Drag Shows And ‘Genderfluid’ Internships, It’s No Wonder Military Recruiting Is Down
- “How have you benefited from adherence to your gender role?” Daniel Greenfield: Virginia Military Institute Went Woke, Enrollment Fell 25%
- “[His wounds] were profound, but he’s [also] lost the sight of one eye,” Wylie said. “He had three serious wounds in his neck. One hand is incapacitated because the nerves in his arm were cut. And he has about 15 more wounds in his chest and torso. So, it was a brutal attack.” Author Salman Rushdie Loses Use Of Eye And Hand After Stabbing Attack
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Just how much trouble can the Democrats cause? Fortunately, there are very few issues on which all 50 Democratic Senators agree upon. But two major agenda items that must be addressed are the spending bill to avoid a slow-motion government shutdown beginning Dec. 16 and the passage of a huge defense bill.” Democrats Will Try to Cram Lots of Left-Wing Legislation Through Congress in Lame Duck Session
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “As people are now vaccine-questioning, public health officials are looking for ways to prevent polio from becoming endemic again.” CDC Weighs Using Oral Polio Vaccine for First Time in 20 Years
- “‘Inflation Reduction Act’ will lead to skyrocketing healthcare costs for Americans.”Democrats Celebrate Their Delusion Over Healthcare
- “’Assisted suicide’ continues to prosper.” Disposable Humans
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Gender ideology and the assault on families and parents.” Identity Crisis
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . . at least we were cool. Well, we thought so, anyway.” (and yet they might vote the friggin’ Marxists out of office; if that’s “failure” I’ll take it – jjs) Why Gen X Failed
- “Francis Fukuyama is still pointing out all the ways illiberal regimes fail to keep their promises. But look around you.” The Plank in Frank Fukuyama’s Eye
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Tap the riches of the English language. Use your First Amendment rights while you still have them. Is anybody listening?” Song of the Boo Birds
- “Make no mistake about where politics flows from.” Pop Culture Matters – Even If It Doesn’t Matter To You
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Throwback franchise avoids progressive bromides, slays the box office.”Terrifier 2 Flips Bloody Bird to Woke Horror
- “The story of 8 teenaged fighters who lived in the forests of Poland, Belarus, Lithuania, and Ukraine, waging guerrilla warfare against the Nazis, is told in an inspiring new film.” A Story of Jewish Partisan Resistance During World War II
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.