Good morning kids. Thursday and so many things make you laugh so hard until you cry. Dig this headline:
Democrat Senator Bob Menendez Under Federal Criminal Investigation Again: Report
I mean, really? This is news? This is the equivalent of reporting the sun rises in the east. The crooked slob has been in Congress for nearly 30 years and has been under “investigation” nearly as long. About the only time the “investigators” took a break from their “investigation” was Christmas and when Menendez was booked in first class on the Epstein/Clinton Lolita Express. In other words, not counting coffee breaks, the actual time they spent investigating him has been about an hour and 42 minutes. You’ll be relieved, if not completely not surprised, to learn they not only have not found any evidence of wrongdoing, but will continue to not have found any evidence of wrongdoing until their next 364.9-day coffee break ends, which will likely coincide with a repeat of this headline this time next year.
Moving right along to another thigh-slapper (pun intended), with Herschel Walker having shaken off the unsurprising October Surprise allegations against him and finally opening a lead against his opponent, Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge Wife-Beater Warnock, out comes Gloria “Retread” Allred, probably from the same sewer line in Atlanta that flooded out voting centers in six different states in 2020, with the smoking gun! Seriously, does this filthy, ambulance-chasing shyster slag really think yet another identical story about yet another woman that Walker allegedly impregnated and induced to have an abortion is going to make any kind of difference? It would be laughable if some heretofore unknown Harry Fabian came forward with the allegation. But Allred? ROFLMAO. Go shove Lisa Bloom back between your poisonous, leathery piss-flaps and peddle it somewhere else, toots. I think with this un-cunning stunt, this un-stunning cvnt’s days may be finally over. Please God.
There’s other laughable madness, like the so-called “Hispanic Caucus” rejecting Mayra Flores, a Congresswoman who was born in Mexico, for membership because her “extreme MAGA values and their attacks on Latinos and our nation’s democracy on January 6 do not align with CHC values.” Oh, really? So it’s about “values?” I thought these groups were based solely on ethnicity, race or other demographic and/or biological/psychological characteristic. I’m being sarcastic, of course. The only way you get in is if you are a Democrat. Their own words expose not only their hypocrisy but the lie of who and what they and their party are and stand for. Don’t fret, Mayra. Consider being rejected from that group a lucky break and a badge of honor. Besides, American Latinos are now abandoning the Democrats in almost the same proportion as those flooding in illegally from south of the now non-existent border. So much so that you are now being put in the column labeled with the Jive Kampf equivalent of untermenschenalong with evil white people.
Then there’s both Tim Robbins and Jon Stewart suddenly sounding rationale. Call me skeptical, but it is laughable in the extreme that now they take these positions.
And so here we are. With the midterms now 12 days out, Kurt Schlichter is feeling his oats:
Students of military history understand that the real bloodletting starts when the losing side breaks ranks after its formations disintegrate and the cavalry sweeps in to mow down the fleeing survivors. It’s every man for himself, and the best the defeated individuals who were once part of cohesive units can hope for is not to end up one of the bodies left strewn across the battlefield. This is when the victor runs up the score. This is when the vast majority of casualties happen. This is a rout. And that’s pretty much where the Democrats are headed on November 8th, figuratively of course. . .
. . . The traditional sign of a rout is when the losing party turns on itself and its platform. You see pols criticize the members of their party in power and even tell voters they will not go along with its treasured policies. We see inklings of this in how most Democrats will not allow the Biden n’ Kamala circus to stop in their towns. It’s remarkable how all these candidates discover something really important to do when their prezzy shows up in their state besides be seen with him. One rare exception was when Fetterman/Fetterman’s Wife/Fetterman’s Lump allowed itself to be photographed with the crusty president. In typical Biden fashion, he helpfully told the world that he thought Fetterman’s wife would make a great addition to the Senate. Rumor has it that Fetterman’s Lump was so insulted by the slight that it will be voting for Dr. Oz. . .
. . . Democrat ideology has become a pagan religion where it was once merely a way to get power. Most candidates cannot back off from the stupidest Democrat policy planks even at the cost of their electoral lives. They cannot demand more drilling to get gas and oil prices down because that is heresy toward the angry weather goddess. They cannot support cops because that’s racist. They cannot come out against perverts in woman’s faces waving their junk in toddlers’ faces at “family friendly drag shows” because pedo-shaming is a no-go for libs. They are locked into insanity.
They cannot run. They cannot hide. They must figuratively die with their Birkenstocks on.
It’s quintessential, schaden-bonery Schlichter and it’s as uplifting as Dave in FL’s poll prognostication. But as I yet again alluded to with CBD and Misanthropic Humanitarian on the latest episode of the podcast, what will it really mean going forward? Not just in terms of at least slamming on the brakes for the next two years but in the long haul?
Please understand that it is absolutely crucial to go vote and retrieve Congress from the maniacs. But, as I have stated, what good is it to win elections if the Left controls the real government – the Bureaucracy, the media and most crucially academia? If elections really mattered, insofar as long term changing course, you would not have openly anti-American Maoists in control of the Democrat Party and running for office, as well as perhaps more crucially, a GOP that actually had been opposing them tooth and nail, all along.
Again, I’m not saying don’t vote; we have to halt the insanity at least temporarily. But long term, we have to win absolute power and be as ruthless as necessary in forging a new nation that cannot be so easily undermined from within. Will that be built around the Constitution and Bill of Rights? Who can say. But we have a terminal cancer that is about to go from stage 3 to 4.
Open to all suggestions in finding the cure.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Lawmakers will be hard-pressed to stop the damage this will cause.” Biden Has Unleashed The Regulatory Leviathan: Report
- “Culture wars over gender obscure the deepening educational struggles of young males.”Where the Boys Aren’t
- “Spengler” Goldman: “For years, the U.S. establishment scoffed at China’s technological ambitions. Now it’s ready to damage America’s high-tech industry in the hope of hurting China even more. This Jekyll-to-Hyde metamorphosis of America’s elite has nothing to do with China’s military expansion, the vulnerability of Taiwan, the nasty treatment of China’s Uyghur minority, or the suppression of dissidents in Hong Kong. It’s about elite privilege and money. After the Cold War, the American elite built wealth beyond the dreams of avarice out of the digital economy that America first created to defeat the Soviet Union. Now China threatens to dominate the Fourth Industrial Revolution.” One Cheer for China
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Brooks sat silently — for the first time not interrupting — while Judge Jennifer Dorow read the verdict. After the second count of first-degree homicide was read, a spectator in the gallery shouted out, “Burn in hell, you piece of sh*t” and was immediately removed from the courtroom by Dorow. This is somewhat contrary to her behavior toward the defendant, to whom she had shown nauseating deference and given multiple chances when none were required. The victim’s families in the gallery received no such repeated warnings about their behavior, however, and were tossed out unceremoniously at the very first outburst.Waukesha Mass-Murdering Political Terrorist Darrell Brooks Found Guilty on All Counts
- Naomi Wolf: “How it will harm our country.” The Democrats’ War on “Executive Privilege”
- “In today’s leftist political lexicon, the white American who doesn’t vote Democrat is the worst thing a person can be.” How Long Until Hispanics Are “White Adjacent?”
- “If one were to claim the U.S. is different from and better than communist China, how would we know it? Let’s compare the facts on taking down political opponents.” Democrats Claiming to “Defend Democracy” are Adopting the Tactics of Authoritarian China
- “Where were they when Lois Lerner was targeting the Tea Party groups?” The Democrat-Media Complex’s “Save Our Democracy” Farce
- “Why you shouldn’t.” Prager U Video: Why Do You Hate Conservatives?
- “The lieutenant governor of Wisconsin has quite a history of extremist tweets and a penchant for faking endorsements, but it’s the Democrat’s hatred for the greatest country on Earth that really shows just how radical he is. For years Barnes has made disparaging comments about both modern America and its founding.” Ron Johnson’s Senate Opponent In Wisconsin Has Repeatedly Expressed Hatred For America
- “Wisconsin Dem praised Iranian supreme leader Ali Khamenei and Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.” Mandingo-berry Barnes: “God, Country, and Guns” Rhetoric as Dangerous as ISIS Terrorists
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . a new report from The New York Times outlined a ‘secret deal’ that the [junta] had with the kingdom, which Saudi Arabia later turned on.” Biden Junta Claimed Trip To Saudi Arabia Wasn’t About Oil. New Report Suggests They Lied.
- “It may shock you to know that the only man to oppose the Osama bin Laden raid, the guy who bungled the pullout from Afghanistan, the president who can’t pronounce the name of the UK prime minister and the leader who still pursues the terrible Iran deal can be hoodwinked by ‘wishful thinking.’ Lord have mercy.” Biden’s “Secret Saudi Deal” Bungle Shows He’s Terrible at Foreign Policy (and a Liar)
* * * * *
- “Ohio Congressman and Democrat Senate candidate Tim Ryan called the elimination of coal ‘amazing’ when running for president in 2019.” Tim Ryan Touted Plans to Eliminate Coal as ‘Amazing’
- “The funding is the first tranche of $5 billion that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hand out over five years through a clean school bus program created by the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law in 2021.” Biden Junta Drops $1 Billion on Electric School Buses
- “A spike in home heating costs means the upcoming winter is shaping up to be a tough one for Michigan families struggling to make ends meet in a weak economy, a grim reality that could exacerbate Democrat losses in the House.” ‘We’re All Struggling’: Michigan Voters Head To Election Day With Winter On Their Minds
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen (BRS) voted overwhelmingly to reject the labor deal in a vote, the union said in a statement Wednesday. The union represents more than 6,000 railroad workers, and is the second major rail union to reject the deal, after the Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes Division of the Teamsters rejected the deal earlier this month. Two unions rejecting the deal increases the likelihood that the unions could strike right before the peak holiday season.” Second Railroad Union Rejects Biden Junta’s Labor Deal, Increasing the Threat of a Nationwide Strike
- “The party is over.” Expected GDP Spike Doesn’t Spell Good News, Economists Say
- “Economic data, however, shows the [junta’s] claim is untrue. The data shows the reduction was not caused by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s agenda; rather, it was fueled by the cutback on the [junta] issuing [Chinese] COVID-19 funds. Biden Continues to Tout the Budget Deficit Reduction. His Polices Have Nothing to Do With It
- “Nebraska, et al., is still standing in the fight against Biden’s latest vote-buying scheme.”GOP States’ Student Loan Cancellation Lawsuit Survives Questionable Court Ruling
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Quadruple the previous 5 years combined.’ Federal Data Quietly Reveals 100 Terror Suspects Caught At Southern Border
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- The HHS even had plans to get parents on board. A slideshow titled “Building Parent Confidence in [Chinese] Covid-19 Vaccines” details campaign strategies such as distributing “talking points for preachers and church leadership,” partnering the National Education Association (NEA), and building “school-based incentives for adolescents” like offering extra credit in science class for getting the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine. Docs Reveal HHS Plan for Demographic Based Vaccine Propaganda – ‘Talking Points for Preachers,’ Joe Rogan & Steve Harvey Guest Placements
- “Meanwhile, likely Democratic presidential hopeful, California Gov. Gavin Newsom quietly set an end-date to the state [Chinese] covid emergency orders.” Biden Gets Updated Chinese COVID-19 Booster Shot Despite Saying Pandemic is Over (6, 2 & even it was a saline solution – jjs)
- This “raises serious concerns about the independence of CDC and ACIP’s vaccine recommendations.” Rand Paul Demands Answers Over Vax Company PR Firm’s “Embedded Staff Within CDC To Promote Vaccines”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “From the beginning of this process, we have heard devastating stories from victims of crime, businesses who are closing because they do not feel safe, and victims who have been revictimized by a district attorney’s office unwilling to help them when they would rather help criminals,” Ecker said. “That is misbehavior in office, for which [Krasner] should be impeached.” Pennsylvania GOP Moves To Impeach Philly DA Larry Krasner
- “Questions mount in the wake of two more officers ambushed.” Why Are Police Being Targeted
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “What was already expected to be a difficult debate for Fetterman turned out to be worse than anyone could have ever imagined.” Fetterman’s Debate Disaster Shows Just How Far Media Will Go To Keep Democrats In Power
- “The questions come as Democrat candidates across the country had rough debate performances Tuesday evening with Pennsylvania Lt. Governor John Fetterman’s (D) disastrous performance in the state’s U.S. Senate race debate against Dr. Mehmet Oz (R) receiving the most attention.” Biden’s Aides Scream at Reporters as So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Mocks Them While Refusing to Answer Their Questions
- “Host Joe Scarborough sponsored congressional resolution condemning Al Sharpton’s ‘racist and anti-Semitic views.'” MSNBC Invites Prominent Anti-Semite to Discuss Why Anti-Semites Should Be Canceled
- Matthew Dowd went on Joy Reid’s MSNBC show and went even further, hinting that voting for the benefit of your pocketbook or 401(k) is akin to paving the way for Nazism. Another Democrat Talking Head Equates Voting for Economic Issues With the End of Democracy
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The assessment shows declines for fourth and eighth graders in both reading and math from before the pandemic in 2019 — the last time the report was published.” Data: Pandemic Protocols Caused Plummeting Literacy, Largest Ever Decline in Math Scores
- “Their campaign materials avoid specifics.” What Gubernatorial Candidates Say About Schools and Education
- “In some cases, students struggled with remote learning for more than a year.” Dissecting Wretched Whitmer’s False Claim That Michigan Students Were Only Out of Classrooms For Three Months”
- “As I did last week on October 20 and 21, today’s blacklist column will cover two stories, both of which are similar and show a pattern of abuse by those in power. . . Note that in all three cases, the nurses, teachers, and parents were blacklisted simply because they had expressed in public a disagreement with the policies of those in charge. Apparently, to those now in charge, the first amendment has been suspended, so that any dissent against them can be punished harshly.” Today’s blacklisted American: School officials in Florida and Michigan retaliate against parents for being involved in their kids’ schooling
- German language expert: “We have no German word for “woke” so we borrow it from the English.’ Cambridge University Under Fire for Teaching ‘Woke’, Gender-Neutral German
- “Hungarian family policy offers a roadmap for minimizing abortion in a country where the practice is still legal.” What Hungary Can Teach Post-Roe America
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The poll watchers and poll workers are part of the RNC’s multi-tiered election integrity program and will be deployed across key states during early voting and on election day.” (if only they were all armed, but hey, this is still good news – jjs) RNC Recruits More Than 70,000 Poll Watchers, Workers Ahead of Midterms
- “In the finest traditions of the Democrat Party, Joe Biden used race-baiting as a political weapon. Not to necessarily scare white voters — although laying a racial guilt trip on whites is another device invented by Democrats — but to scare black voters into going to the polls.”Biden Praises New Auto Plant in Georgia After Supporting Moving MLB All-Star Game Due to “Voter Suppression”
- “Unless candidates commit to oppose noncitizen voting, it’s just more meaningless double-talk.” Noncitizen Voting Is a Real Threat to Democracy
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “. . . But processing bodies into compost is fine.” The Woke Left: Let’s Dispense with Christian Funerals
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Miranda Devine: “The group’s firebrand founder Garrett Ziegler, a 26-year-old former deputy to Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro, has sent the report to more than 4,000 people, including every member of the House and Senate, White House staff, US Attorney offices and every contact on the laptop.” The 634-Page Report on Hunter Biden’s Laptop — And 459 Alleged Crimes
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The violation occurred earlier this year when Klain retweeted the left-wing political action committee Strike PAC on May 22, the Office of Special Counsel said in its letter to the America First Policy Institute. The tweet thanked [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden for delivering infant formula to the United States amid a national shortage, and linked to the committee’s online store.” Twitter Addict Ron Klain Violated Hatch Act, Special Counsel Finds
- “They gonna put y’all back in ECONOMY!!!” Biden Suggests ‘People Of Color’ Can’t Afford Or Don’t Know How To Choose Airplane Seats With More Legroom
- Daniel Greenfield: “How many laws does she have to violate for the IRS to act?” The IRS and “Tank” Abrams: A Love Story
- “Chipmaker Micron is set to receive at least $5.5 billion in state tax incentives over the next two-plus decades in exchange for building a semiconductor factory outside Syracuse that will employee 9,000 workers. By contrast, the so-called HQ2 that Amazon proposed for Queens in 2018 — but was later killed following protests from local politicians and residents — was set to receive roughly $3 billion in tax credits and state construction subsidies in exchange for what Amazon said would be 25,000 jobs.” Titty Caca AOC, Other Pols Who Helped Kill Amazon HQ-2 Silent on Chip Plant Tax Breaks
- It’s laughable at this point. And then you weep . . . Democrat Senator Bob Menendez Under Federal Criminal Investigation Again: Report
- Miranda Devine: “It was one thing to hide [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden in a basement under cover of the pandemic, but Democrats want to turn that ruse into a playbook.” SHOT: How Long Will Democrat Voters Continue to Allow Themselves to Be Treated Like Fools?
- “Two recent cases prove this claim.” CHASER: More Proof That the Democrats Have Become a Cult
- This is like a paramecium being impressed with a mold spore. White House: Joe Biden Believes “Lumpy” Fetterman is “Impressive” and “Incredibly Bright”
- “I felt that Fetterman just looked like he didn’t have command of the facts. I do think his condition, unfortunately, is gonna affect his ability to do the job. I thought Oz was pretty clear on the issues, and I thought he presented himself well and definitely threw out some plans where I didn’t see any plans coming out of Fetterman.” Democratic, Independent Voters Say They Favor Oz Over Fetterman After Debate
- Robert Spencer: “In other words, John Fetterman doesn’t have to be able to speak. He doesn’t have to be able to understand arguments. He doesn’t even have to be able to form coherent thoughts. What John Fetterman has to be able to do is move, breathe, show up, and vote the way Chuck Schumer tells him to vote. That’s all. The Democrats haven’t pressured Fetterman to withdraw because they’re likely salivating at the prospect of having a man like him in the Senate: a reliable vote, a compliant party man, not someone who is even capable of stepping out of line and going off the reservation.” ‘Lumpy” Fetterman Is Just the Kind of Candidate the Democrats Want
- “Democrats, being the party of weakness and resentment, are naturally spinning Fetterman’s struggling debate performance as a moral victory.” Will Pity Send “Lumpy” Fetterman to the Senate? (pity < 80,000 fake ballots – jjs)
* * * * *
- Roger Kimball: “Psephologists of the world, unite: You have nothing to lose but your fibs!”Why Wishful-Thinking Midterm Polls are Democrat Fan Fiction
- “Walker’s lead [46-42] is notably above the three point margin of error. The survey sampled respondents from October 22-25. Additional data was not immediately available.” Poll: Republican Herschel Walker Reclaims Largest Lead Over Ebenezer Wife-Beater Warnock in Georgia
- “The poll suggests Masters is gaining momentum in the race, as concerns about the economy continue to hamper Democrats.” Shock Poll: Liberal Pollster Has Blake Masters Tied With Mark Kelly in Arizona Senate Race
- “Don Bolduc maintained his opposition to McConnell for GOP Senate leader just days before the Senate Leadership Fund pulled millions from the race.” McConnell Super PAC Bails On New Hampshire Senate Race After Polls Show a Dead Heat
- Oh how sweet would it be to give hideous dolt Patty Murray the heave ho. Dems Pour Millions Into Washington Senate Race as Republican Challenger Tiffany Smiley Gains Momentum
- Kurt Schlichter: “Are we almost to the point of Democrat collapse?” Here Comes the Democrat Rout
* * * * *
- “Is this a game of 4-D chess, or is it all-out war?” Trump, DeSantis, and O’Dea: What Is Going On?
- “According to Conrad Black, Trump is ‘the recent political past, the preeminent present, and the likely future.’ He is right.” Why It Has to Be Trump
- “Rather than bend the knee, America must, as progressives like to say, bend the arc of history back to normalcy and sanity. Because to lose the battle for our collective minds is to lose, irretrievably, our country itself.” Progressives Have Descended Into Madness — And are Dragging the Rest of Us With Them
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The party of old left-wing progressives has become one of rich regressives. And once country-club Republicans are becoming a party of middle-class populists.” The Switcheroos of the Two Parties
- “Rep. Flores’ Extreme MAGA values and their attacks on Latinos and our nation’s democracy on January 6 do not align with CHC values.” Mayra Flores, The First Mexican-Born Congresswoman, Responds After Rejection From Hispanic Caucus
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “President Trump was a real leader. Chancellor Merkel was a real leader. So what I know is that if Chancellor Merkel. And if President Trump had stayed in power, this war, I’m pretty sure, would not have been broken out. So that’s why what we hope is that there will be some American-Russian talks in this regard because don’t be misled. Don’t be misled. This is necessary to create peace. Russian-American talks.” Hungarian Foreign Minister Says Ukraine-Russia War Would Not Have Happened Under Trump
- “Liberal internationalists are worried an American election might get in the way of their crusade.” Voting for War
- “Progressives tend to be among the most fervid backers of this … military intervention.”Progressives’ Pathetic Ukraine Flip-Flop
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The attack took place while security forces fought with protesters still taking to the streets now 40 days after Mahsa Amini died in government custody, the outlet reported.” At Least 15 Dead After Mass Shooting at Shia Shrine in Iran
- “The [junta] threatens to use U.S. power globally to advance its progressive agenda.”Biden’s America Adrift
- “Soft-on-communism foreign policy created a monster. Thanks a lot Kissinger.” The China Lie Exposed
- “Meet the most dangerous man on earth.” The Rebirth of Mao Zedong
- “Looks like Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum officially usurped the United Kingdom’s independence.” Deep State Villainy Thwarts Brexit
- “Bombshell new book puts forth compelling thesis.” Has Benedict XVI Been Indicating He Still Reigns as Pope?
- “Kenney’s involvement with radical Muslims is substantial – and a danger to security.” Philly Mayor Kenney to Speak at MSA Event Featuring Imam Linked to ’93 WTC Bombing
- Robert Spencer: “Who is really more oppressed by the hijab?” Leftist Hijab-Wearing Boston Politician Tries to Hijack Iran’s Anti-Hijab Protests
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “’Getting people out of their cars’ has been a deranged obsession of the left for decades, made more urgent in recent years by the left’s desire to stop Americans from listening to conservative talk radio. Rail is yet another dead-end, but it will take more than flashing warning lights from the New York Times to get progressives to wake up.” California’s Slow-Speed Train to Fiscal Oblivion
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “These power levels are very low, so low I am surprised the science team thought it was able to start the seismometer again. It could be they expect the lander to fail any moment, and decided to maximize the data it can get in the little time it has left.” InSight still hangs in, barely
- “Orbit Fab’s goal is to provide satellite makers a way to more easily and cheaply refuel their satellites, thus allowing them to not only launch for less cost but to last longer once in orbit. In August it announced it is aiming to launch a hydrazine refueling depot for geosynchronous satellites by 2025.” Orbit Fab, the company building gas stations in space, gets new investor
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Haunted by a tradition of an innocent scapegoat crucified out of fear and envy, we are constantly competing over who is the most victimized by events, past and present. But that’s not who Jesus was.” Ye and the End of Cancel Culture
- “Vatican II didn’t create confusion in the Church. It made things worse by trying to develop a more coherent doctrine, and failing miserably.” Sixty Years of Vatican II
- “Turns out her Native American bona fides are about as strong as Liz ‘Pocahontas’ Warren’s.”No Hollywood Ending for Fake Indian Sacheen Littlefeather
- Christian Toto: “Bull Durham star regrets buying into pandemic lockdowns, demonizing others.” Tim Robbins: “You Can’t Over-Regulate People’s Lives”
- “His belated admission comes two years after the mainstream news media sought to bury the Hunter Biden laptop scandal in an effort to carry Joe Biden over the finish line during the 2020 presidential election.” Jon Stewart Admits Hunter Biden Being On Burisma Board ‘Is Corruption, Straight Up’
HITHER & YON
- “Science may be science, but scientists will always be human beings.” Science and Séances
- “Davis sounded the alarm about … the new ‘urban renaissance.’” Urban Jeremiah: Mike Davis, 1946-2022
- “Why now? The professional and personal reasons are myriad. In this modern age of oversharing, I’m not going to get into every last one. Suffice to say, the American media landscape has changed dramatically since I entered this industry as a 22-year-old idealist who truly believed the ‘pen is mightier than the sword.'” Michelle Malkin Signs Off: “An Ending, but Not the End”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.