Good morning kids. The weekend is here and before we dive in, a bit of a teaser for you; friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh is our guest on the next episode of the podcast where we discussed his powerful new book Against the Great Reset: Eighteen Theses Contra the New World Order. To paraphrase Walsh, he’s “assembled the ’27 Yankees of conservative thinkers” for this crucial book. Scan the TOC and it really is a who’s who of the crème de la crème of authors and political thinkers. CBD and I went way long and we’ll probably have to split it into two parts, but it was for sure one of the best episodes yet. Agree or disagree with him, he’s always entertaining and insightful. Check the sidebar or CJN Monday-ish. Be there. Aloha.
Basta cosi. On to the morning meshugas and meshugas is certainly the operative word. So, yesterday, Gloria Retread slid out from the sewer she had been steaming her geriatric, razor strop-consistency piss-flaps in to hurl yet another false accusation at Herschel Walker. The result seems to be that Walker is now clearly pulling away from the Ebenezer Baptist Wife-Beater incumbent with about a week and a half to go.
Desperation is never a good look. Sad! Man, Arizona Democrat gubernatorial candidate Katie Hoobs looks desperate trying to pin a burglary of her headquarters on GOP candidate Kari Lake without any proof. . .
. . . Lake had a fantastic response
.@katiehobbs blames rhetoric from Lake campaign. @KariLake: “I can’t believe that she would blame my amazing people or blame me… I don’t even know where her campaign office is. I’m assuming it’s in a basement somewhere because that’s where she’s been campaigning”
You guys, it gets better. The police made an arrest. They haven’t released any information, but now Hobbs does not want to talk about the incident.
Well, “weird” is one way to describe it. Laughable and disgusting are two more words that come to mind. I think Kari Lake is going to win this and there is a very good chance that Mark Kelly, who’s only qualification was his wife Gabbie Giffords getting shot at a rally, might lose also to Blake Masters. That race is now officially a toss-up.
Meanwhile, while everyone on the Democrat side is praising the debate “performance” of Lumpy Fetterman, who came off sounding like Chuck Wepner after his head encountered the fists of Muhammed Ali, that is when the paramedics removed the oxygen mask from his face and the ambu-bag from his throat so he could speak, Chuck Schemer was caught on an open mic with Biden. And he was not telling him he’d “have more flexibility after the election.”
. . .Democrats were in trouble with just days before next month’s midterm elections.
“That seat, we’re in danger in that seat,” Schumer told Biden, adding a few moments later, “It’s close. We’ll see.”
It’s not clear what seat Schumer was talking about as press poll coverage did not show what was said just prior to Schumer’s remarks.
Schumer then addressed the recent disastrous debate performance from Lt. Governor John Fetterman (D) in Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senate race against Republican nominee Dr. Mehmet Oz.
“We’ll we’re, you know, it looks like, it looks like the debate didn’t hurt us too much in Pennsylvania as of today,” Schumer said. “So that’s good.”
If you read between the lines, Schemer even alluding to “not being hurt” I guess can be interpreted as an admission that the Dem cheat factor perhaps is non-operational, or even that he’s deluded himself into thinking Fetterman came across as Justice Jackson at the Nuremberg Trials and that the Dem cheat factor won’t have a problem overcoming Oz’s actual votes in the event he is ahead when the polls close.
But, the question is who is the mystery senator he is freaking out about: Maggie Hasan in NH? Even with Mitch McChicom pulling money away from Dan Bolduc, he might actually win this one. Or could Lee Zeldin finally give us a big win in New York? The race no one is really covering is blonde Moe Howard-coiffed dipshit Patty Murray who is, perhaps for the first time in her career in actual danger of losing to an appealing GOP challenger Tiffany Smiley.
Another shocker that has popped up, which we mentioned last week was that execrable sack of shit Da Nang Dickweed Blumenthal seems to be in real trouble in what is usually solidly blue Connecticut. His challenger, Leora Levy, was born in Cuba and is a seasoned politico. The reason the race is so close is perhaps due to the rapid exodus of Latinos from the Democrat Party. The city of Bridgeport has a huge Latino population and if they either stay home or vote for Levy in any significant percentage, Blumenthal could be gone.
Look, let’s not start producing a venturi effect on our nether regions just yet. Anything can happen in the next 11 days and knowing the Democrats, that is almost certainly guaranteed. I don’t think these cheap, transparently phony “surprises” are going to have any effect whatsoever. The destruction wrought by Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his handlers in Kalorama have finally been the tonic to open a lot of peoples’ eyes and they have seen, and felt, enough.
Whether the GOP as constituted can consolidate that into a truly transformational political change is seriously in doubt. The good news, from my perspective, is that there is now a growing number of solid MAGA and, as Misanthropic Humanitarian (or was it CBD?) described as “MAGA curious” candidates in the last podcast who will find it “politically profitable” to do the right thing once in office and buck McConnell and the establishment traitors. Even still, with the unelected bureaucracy actually making laws and controlling government, a dicey-at-best judiciary, a whorehouse propaganda media, and the brainwashing mills of academia, this is going to be a generational struggle.
More challenging still, even with big wins, there is still a hardcore, dead-ender bitter-clinging group of “true believers” that will never change their attitude. And for sure, the Globalist Deep State Left will never surrender their drive to overthrow and/or destroy America and more broadly the advance of humanity for the past 1,000 years.
It was perfectly exemplified in a Facebook post (I lurk there and use it as a kind of barometer) from an old and dear friend from my past:
I don’t care if Fetterman has to communicate by blinking his eyes in Morse Code — He’s still preferable to Oz.
This was a graphic so I don’t think she wrote it, but she did post it. This is not a stupid person. Far from it. And yet, there is not only no critical thinking, there is no thinking, period. That is what we are up against, my friends. As if you needed a reminder. It’s not about winning hearts and minds. With some people, even the most reasonable and seemingly intelligent, it’s like pissing in the wind. Forget it. Find people that start questioning a few things here and there. That is a sign, small as it may be, that they are at least open to hearing what you have to say. Don’t come on like a bull in a china shop. Don’t talk about people or personalities. Talk about ideas. Plant the seed and then let the wheels in their mind turn on their own.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Unless we collectively decline to participate in this new social experiment, digital IDs—tied to private demographic, financial, location, movement, and biometric data—will become mechanisms for bulk data harvesting and tracking of populations around the globe. Welcome to the new abnormal.” The Rise of Biodigital Surveillance
- “We’ve become victims to the self-inflicted wound of a manufacturing base enfeebled in favor of outsourcing the most vital parts of our economy in monomaniacal pursuit of record profits, and no amount of political pressure can convince those who dominate us to cease their withering depredation. Reshoring our manufacturing sovereignty and facilitating a manufacturing renaissance is vital not only from an economic perspective but augurs our very survival from whatever next inevitable scourge awaits us. If we can’t get clean and sober from our fatal addiction, we’re consigned to the eternal doom of pawning our freedom, liberty, and the future of our children in exchange for our drug fix. ” The Fentanyl Overdose Epidemic: How a Hydra of Multinational Drug Cartels Has Orchestrated a Symphony of Destruction on America
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- According to the document, titled “2022 Midterm Elections Social Media Analysis Cheat Sheet,” election crimes include eight sections that fall under federal jurisdiction, ranging from campaign finance to voter suppression. The details inform federal authorities what to look out for leading up to the November 8 election. FBI Whistleblower Leaks Document to Project Veritas Showing Agency Allegedly Labeling “Misinformation” Under “Election Crimes”
- “We will absolutely destroy your life as you know it,” wrote someone with the handle Dirt McGirt to Chelly. “We have tons of piss ready for your face…Your home will become ground zero for political protests and I can’t f*cking wait for you not to be able to do a damn thing about it.” It is certain that police in Oregon will not do anything about Antifa harassment and violence, and everyone knows it. Oregon Woman Doxed and Threatened by Antifa for Exposing Child Drag Performer Working with Accused Child Pornographer
- “Weaponizing the FBI to arrest pro-lifers in armed home raids.” Biden Junta Tramples on Peaceful Pro-Life Protesters’ Civil Liberties
- “Do Americans want the Department of Justice demanding they cooperate with free speech-stifling, unbelievably extensive fishing expeditions if they dare support policies with which the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] disagrees?That prospect was just put to the test in an Alabama courtroom.” Biden’s DOJ Finally Got a Legal Slap-Down for Targeting a Group Opposed to Mutilating Kids
- “Whatever shakes out after the circus of November — we must remember whom we’re dealing with on the other side of the aisle.” After the Elections
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “I would be proud to be at the tip of that spear” in transitioning Pennsylvania away from fossil fuels to “green and renewable sources,” Fetterman said in 2018. (just the tip – jjs)2020 VIDEO: “Goodnight, Lumpy” Fetterman Defended Clinton’s Pledge to “Put a Lot of Coal Miners” Out of Work
- “He couldn’t explain his contradictory positions.” Fetterman’s Fracking Flip-Flop Frightens Voters
- “A legislative embrace of policies allowing increased hydrocarbon production could move world energy markets.” Can American Producers Head Off Looming Oil Shortages?
- “The national average price of gas was $2.39 on Jan. 23, 2021, days after Biden took office, according to data from GasBuddy.” ‘Over $5’: Biden Makes False Claim [i.e. lies his sagging ass off] About Gas Prices Under Trump
* * * * *
- In 2017 Wallace-Wells explored a “doomsday” scenario in which he predicted temperatures could rise by about five degrees Celsius over a century. (crack meet pot – jjs) NYT Article Details How “Apocalyptic” Climate Predictions Were Way Off
- “A journalist’s effort to malign atomic energy and promote solar and wind makes no sense.”A Nuclear Meltdown at the New York Times
- Clarice Feldman: “Maybe if we can find something like rare pink spotted cockroaches in the critical habitats of San Francisco, New York City and Washington, D.C., businesses and offices we can make Democrats cognizant of the need to restore the prior administration’s regulatory revisions.” What Price the Endangered Species Act?
- “Part of the ‘lab-grown’ meat argument.” Cats and Dogs Also to Blame for the Climate Crisis – Says CNN
- “Green social credit score scheme accelerates.” Australian Bank Begins Linking Customer Transactions to Carbon Footprint
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Maybe Biden should strong-arm the Saudis to pump more mortgages . . . Mortgage Rates Skyrocket To 20-Year High
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It is clear that neither Washington nor Mexico City is serious about a common security strategy.” Biden Junta Prioritizes Migrant Movement Over Security
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Hochul said, failing to mention the studies showing that cloth and surgical masks were not effective at blocking exhaled aerosols. She also did not mention the fact that Dr. Anthony Fauci himself admitted in February 2020 that “the typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.” NY Democrat Gov. Kathy Hochul Urges Parents to Remask Their Toddlers
- “Hospitals are seeing a major surge in children with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and some doctors think it may be due to ‘immunity debt’ brought on by [Chinese] COVID-19 restrictions.” Doctors Say Chinese COVID Lockdowns May Be to Blame for Sudden Spread of Deadly Children’s Virus
- C.J. Baker, M.D.: “Scientifically, ethically, and as public policy, this was a terrible decision. It will harm countless children irreparably.” Disaster: CDC Calls for Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines on the Child Immunization Schedule
- “The CDC has blown its credibility and Americans should not be forced to comply with mandates that rely on recommendations from them.” How Can We Trust the CDC with Our Children’s Health?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- She asserted on Jan. 29, 2019, that Smollett was “subjected to a racist and homophobic attack.” She wrote that “2 white men wearing ski masks attacked [Smollett], put a rope around his neck, and poured bleach on him and as they yelled slurs.” (Kristen Clarke is a hideous racialist radical – jjs) A DOJ Official Hyped the Jussie Smollett Hoax. Now She’s Holding a Seminar on Identifying Hate Crimes.
- “If Republicans can regain the majority in Congress this November it will be important for them to focus each day on ensuring Americans have security and safety in their daily lives.”Conservatives Needed to Cull Crime Surge
- “Voters in Denton, Elgin, Harker Heights, Killeen, and San Marcos are all deciding on November ballot propositions to legalize marijuana. Austin, the state’s capital, already approved a measure in May decriminalizing marijuana by prohibiting citations or arrests for misdemeanor possession, as well as banning no-knock warrants.” Five Texas Cities May Decriminalize Marijuana In Workaround To State Ban
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The people wouldn’t say if all the paperwork for the deal, originally valued at $44 billion, had been signed or if the deal has closed. But they said Musk is in charge of the social media platform and has fired CEO Parag Agrawal, CFO Ned Segal and Chief Legal Counsel Vijaya Gadde. Neither person wanted to be identified because of the sensitive nature of the deal.”AP sources: Musk in Control of Twitter, Ousts Top executives
- “First, researchers caught Google red-handed by proving Republican campaign emails were sent to spam,” said Bozell. “Now we’ve uncovered Google manipulating search results to hide Republican campaign websites while promoting Democratic ones. This is all an effort by Google to help Democrats and interfere in the democratic process.” MRC: Google Manipulating GOP Campaign Sites Search Results, “Interfering in Democratic Process”
- David Harsanyi: “You can imagine how people who believe it’s their moral duty to deny a Supreme Court justice a platform will treat people without any clout.” Publishing Professionals: We Must Censor Amy Coney Barrett To Save Free Speech
- Per a statement released Wednesday from CNN chief Chris Licht — the left-wing extremist behind Stephen Colbert’s failing late-night show — the fake news outlet is facing “noticeable change. … That, by definition, is unsettling. These changes will not be easy because they will affect people, budgets, and projects.” Layoffs Hit Far-Left CNN as Primetime Viewership Collapses to 512,000
- “They’re not buying it.” MSNBC Host Cuts Off WH Official Claiming Biden Is ‘Delivering’ For Americans
- “Poor lamb Mark Zuckerberg’s company Meta lost a staggering $100 billion worth of stock value in about 13 months, making him the biggest loser of personal worth in history.” (two years too late; hope it puts a dent in the coffers of the WEF – jjs) Zuckerbust! Meta Loses $100 Billion in Just Over a Year
* * * * *
- “Alphabet also recorded a double-digit percent decline in net income, through the first nine months of the year, The Epoch Times reported Wednesday.” Google’s Parent’s Profits Plummet as Search Engine Ad Sales Miss Mark Amid Report Revealing Bias in Campaign Results
- Mollie Hemingway: “Destroying the corrupt press is a noble goal, but it’s not sufficient to tear down the rotten outlets. Americans must fund the good ones.” Corporate Media Don’t Care How Much Money They Lose So Long as They Control the Narrative
- “PayPal trended on social media after the new acceptable use policy gained nationwide attention earlier this month, leading thousands of customers to express their disdain for the move and cancel their accounts. The company’s stock price fell precipitously in trading as the unease among consumers appeared to startle investors.” No, PayPal Didn’t Bring Back Its $2,500 Misinformation Penalty, But They Still May Fine You for Other Concerning Reasons
- But Twitter is not going to become “a free-for-all hellscape, where anything can be said with no consequences,” Musk clarified. IT’S BEGUN: Elon Musk Lays Down the Law in Memo to Twitter Advertisers
- “Groupthink is a hell of a drug.” Fetterman Debate Disaster Reveals Both Democrat Hypocrisy and Media’s Shame
- “MSNBC anchor Lawrence O’Donnell —” (you don’t even have to click the link, folks. – jjs)MSNBC Anchor Compares “Goodnight, Lumpy” Fetterman to FDR and Winston Churchill
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “After a seismic conservative shift erupted in local school board races in suburbs across the state, more eyes are on who will be elected to the board that dictates what should be in teachers’ lesson plans in Texas’ 1,200 public school districts.” Texas Board of Education Races Draw Unusual Interest Over Opposition to Critical Race Theory
- “The real test, as Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote, is whether we’re willing to protect the speech that we hate,” he said. Justice Alito Discusses “Pretty Abysmal,” “Disgraceful” Free Speech Situation at Colleges, Law Schools
- “Seeking to maintain their grip on power, teachers’ unions feign worry over the “politicization” of education.” Concern Trolling
- “It also seems to me that if NYU does not reconsider, a lot of medical practices should do to NYU what judges are now doing to Yale Law School, refusing to hire its graduates because the university is clearly not educating them properly.” Increasing push back against NYU’s firing of a chemistry teacher for demanding excellence from students
- “The incumbent has voted in 2018 and 2020 to allow abortions to continued all the way up to when a baby is being born. I think that’s too extreme. I’m pro-life.” Debate: Republican Kelly Tshibaka Rips Lisa Murkowski for Supporting ‘Extreme’ Late Term Abortions
- “I’m a sponsor of that law. I support that law,” Hassan emphasized about the piece of legislation, where one of the main tenets of the bill is to support late-term abortions — up until the moment of birth — which is well past the point of viability as the host mentioned. (Hassan chop… out! – jjs) Debate: Democrat Maggie Hassan Supports Extreme Federal Takeover of Abortion Regulations
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “So what happens is, in our community, when absentee ballots are mailed, you, the candidate, or any political party can find out when the absentee ballots are mailed and to whom. What happens is these ballot harvesters, they know which batch has gone out, they go to the door and they ask you for your absentee ballot,” said Harris. “Well, in communities that don’t look like me [aka white communities], no one does this,” noted Harris, who is black. “But in our community, it’s kind of like an accepted practice that the man is coming by to pick up my absentee ballot, or the lady is coming to pick up my absentee ballot.” Jaw-Dropping Allegations of Systemic Ballot Harvesting in Black Orlando Neighborhoods
- “If Democrats get beat at the ballot box next month, the media are preparing to pin all major election losses on nonexistent voter intimidation.” New Dem Conspiracy Theory Just Dropped: Poll Watchers are a Threat to Democracy
- “Chapman told NBC that results for the U.S. Senate and governor races would not be available on election night because of a state law restricting when officials could begin counting mail-in ballots. However, Chapman also said she believes the spread of misinformation could lead to voting interruptions.” (more like the counting showing his candidates getting wiped out so he can arrange to have the fake ballots dumped at the last second – jjs) PA Secretary of State Says Election Results Face Possible Delays in Counting, Denounces “Nefarious” Activity
- “While Democrats claim Prop 2 preserves voter ID because it doesn’t outright ban it, they fail to mention that stricter photo ID requirements could never be adopted if Prop 2 passes.”Michigan Can Never Require Voter ID Again If Democrats Pass Prop 2 In November
- “She tried to steal the 2016 election, but now pops up as a self-appointed expert on election integrity.” Hillary, Heal Thyself
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Faisal Gill has worked for a host of anti-Israel groups.” (but he enjoys a pastrami and a show every now and then at Canter’s “kibbitz room,” so it’s all good – jjs) Meet the Anti-Israel, Anti-Police LA City Attorney Candidate
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The biggest threat to the Biden machine is not from Republicans or conservatives.” (they’ll Vince Foster Joey rather than expose themselves – jjs) Will a Biden Go to Prison Instead of Trump?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Lake: “That is absolutely absurd. And are you guys buying that? Are you really buying that? Because this sounds like a Jussie Smollett part 2.” AZ Dem Gov. Candidate Katie Hobbs Blames GOP Candidate Kari Lake for Burglary at Campaign HQ Without Providing Proof
- Indiana Reps. Jim Banks and Larry Bucshon said Jennifer Ruth Green’s records were provided to “an opposition research firm.” Air Force takes ‘Full Responsibility’ for Leak of GOP Congressional Candidate’s Sexual Assault Records
- “Our Far Left Downstate Democrat opponent is endorsed by a radical Far Left group that has advocated for gun bans, a disqualifying position in Upstate New York,” Alex deGrasse, a senior adviser to [Elise] Stefanik’s campaign, told the Free Beacon. “Now this same Far Left group is downplaying the inflation crisis, which is crushing Upstate New York families.”“Moderate” Matt Castelli Says He’s Serious About Crime and Inflation. He’s Endorsed by a Group That Calls Those Issues “Kinda Funny.”
- “Dem governor’s campaign resorts to shameless stunt as polls tighten in deep-blue New York.” In Closing Stretch, Kathy Hochul Takes a Page Out of Terry McAuliffe’s (Losing) Playbook
- “It’s not clear what seat Schumer was talking about as press poll coverage did not show what was said just prior to Schumer’s remarks.” Schumer Warns Biden on Hot Mic That Democrats are Vulnerable in Key State: “We’re In Danger”
- “In the weeks before Election Day, Tiffany Smiley takes her campaign against Sen. Patty Murray on the road.” This Sleeper Senate Candidate Thinks She Can Turn Washington State Red
- “The forecast shifted three House races and one Senate race in the GOP’s favor. The seats forecast differently are largely suburban areas of Los Angeles, San Diego and Portland – regions heavily targeted by Republicans during the election on issues of inflation and concerns surrounding crime.” Republicans are Poised to Notch Key Midterm Wins in the West
- “Biden losing support in Arizona is one major cause of GOP candidate Blake Masters’ rise against incumbent Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly.” Politico, Cook Political Move Arizona Senate Race to Toss Up
- “Arizona could be the new Ohio for Republicans.” Arizona Is on the Cusp of an “America First” Wave
- “The comment comes as Fetterman’s performance Tuesday night, which included frequent bumbled statements, left Democrats struggling to cast it in a positive light. A post-debate poll conducted by local Pennsylvania channel WPXI shows that 82 percent of respondents thought Republican candidate Mehmet Oz won.” Schumer: “Goodnight, Lumpy” Fetterman’s Dismal Debate Performance “Didn’t Hurt Us Too Much”
- “John [Goodnight, Lumpy] Fetterman obviously is not cognitively fit for the U.S. Senate.”‘Ableism’ Rears Its Head in Pennsylvania
- The poll included two bonus questions relating to the Senate debate on on October 25. When asked, “[h]ave you personally seen or listened to at least part of the debate, either live or in the media afterwards?” most voters, 83.2%, said they had, while 16.5% said they haven’t. First Post-Debate Poll Shows Oz Breaking Away With Nearly 3-Point Lead In Pennsylvania
- “Although the State GOP has been virtually invisible in New York state, legions of citizens have sold in the gap.” Despite The GOP’s Vanishing Act, Republicans Can Win In New York
- Wayne Allyn Root: “It’s the women, stupid.” Vegas Oddsmaker Says Bet the House on GOP Landslide
- Pfft. Evan “Maguffin McMuffin” McMullin Fundraises with “Cookie” Milano, RINO Kinzinger
* * * * *
- “Nobody ever changed the game in any industry, or election, by applying demonstrably obsolete technology.” Democrats are Aboard the Big Data Titanic
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Russian Defense Minister: Drill showcases Moscow’s ability to conduct “huge nuclear strike in response to an enemy nuclear strike.” Putin Oversees “Massive” Nuclear Drill as Fighting Rages in Eastern Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The recent Communist Party congress and other signs show Xi is preparing for war.” (hat-tip to commenter MTF – jjs) A Chinese Invasion of Taiwan is Coming
- “Xi Jinping’s move to restore strict Communist control over the economy won’t go well.”Remember the “Chinese Century?” Sorry, Comrades, Xi Just Killed It
- “The two nations share the prospect of a mutually beneficial relationship.” Will the Chips Fall in Place for the US and South Korea?
- “Will UK’s new PM stand up to Jihad and Sharia?” (I wouldn’t bet on it – jjs) Rishi Sunak, a Hindu Come to Judgment
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- Robert Spencer: “The real problem is within the DoD. The Defense Department was happy to hire Mohammad Rafi Mohammadi. Doing so proved they weren’t ‘Islamophobic.’ At the same time, the Defense Department would never dream of hiring an opponent of jihad violence and Sharia oppression of women. . . Thanks, Joe!” Afghan Defense Dept. Contractor, Now in Kansas City, Was in Touch With ISIS
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The time is long overdue for American officials to put the American people first.”Washington Should Halt Military Welfare for Europe
- Daniel Greenfield: “But Biden’s National Security Strategy says diversity is our strength.”America’s Woke Military Has Never Been This Weak
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Will high-speed rail do anything other than squander more than 100 billion taxpayer dollars?” Even the New York Times Notes California’s Bullet Train is Going Nowhere
- “Robert C. Ellickson exposes in convincing detail the deleterious impact of restrictions on new housing.” The Vast Collateral Damage of Zoning
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “…it will take Boeing a long time to recover its Starliner losses.” Boeing’s write-off due to Starliner delays goes up to nearly $900 million
- “Putin’s government is essentially admitting that it will not be able to launch its own space station by ’27, so it has to stay on ISS because that’s all it has. Whether ISS can last that long, considering the somewhat delicate state of some of the oldest Russian modules, remains unclear.” (Ukraine war? Never heard of it – jjs) text
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Oklahoma Republicans refuse to take an easy win on stopping gender transition for minors. Why?” The Fight Over Child Mutilation in Oklahoma
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “But Ben Walker and AP don’t write stories about an alarming dearth of whites in the NBA, because the only racism that fits the establishment media narrative is anti-black racism, and even though the rosters of the Houston Astros and Philadelphia Phillies have nothing whatsoever to do with racism, Walker saw his chance to further the idea that we are worse off today in terms of racism than we were in the bad old days of Orval Faubus and Theodore Bilbo.” Inevitable: Now the World Series is Racist
- Christian Toto: “Anchorman director gave $4 million toward attacks on Van Gogh’s ‘Sunflowers.’ Adam McKay Funds Group Behind Art Vandalism
- Daniel Greenfield: “Sacheen Littlefeather lived her life — with dignity, grace, compassion and honesty’. . . Cruz is one of countless fake Indians who pervade the media, academia and the entertainment industry because they provide a politically convenient tool for attacking America.” Is This The Most Famous Fake Native American Ever?
HITHER & YON
- “Goldberg grew to fame after telling her friend Linda Tripp to tape any conversation she had with Monica Lewinsky during Clinton’s impeachment trial, the Associated Press noted. Special prosecution lawyer Ken Starr used Tripp’s 20 hours of recordings to uncover Clinton’s affair with Lewinsky. ” Conservative Author Lucianne Goldberg, Who Played Major Role in Clinton Impeachment, Dead at 87
- “Despite the uneven plot, flat characters, and underdeveloped themes, Hellraiser succeeds in the most important element of a horror film: It is scary and dark.” While Not Perfect, Hulu’s Hellraiser Is Still a Great Flick for Halloween
- “John Tamny’s book, read by enough of us, really could succeed in making common sense about money common knowledge.” Making Common Sense About Money Common Knowledge
FINALLY . . .
- “In the eyes of God, All Lives Matter.” Let’s Talk About a Little Known Massacre
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.