Good morning kids. Tuesday and with exactly a week to go before the midterms, I have absolutely zero “Fs” to give about the “attack” on Big Paulie Walnuts’ nuts, and evidently his coconut as well. At least not in the actual incident which is more than likely the result of a jilted meth-head joy-boy who went berserk in the Pelosi home, and tried hammering out his own solution, so to speak.
In terms of the Left desperately trying to use this incident to save them from an impending electoral wipeout next Tuesday, and worse, once again foisting the titanic lie that this was some sort of political assassination attempt inspired by the “violent rhetoric” of Trump and all of us on the right, that is something that is crucially important. Indeed it does have life and death consequences. I hate to inflict this yellow-stained bipedal, cancerous fistula on you, but, along with flatus that is nearly as toxic as a cloud of phosgene wafting over the Somme in 1917, the bilge emanating from the pie hole of this creep is equally deadly:
Swalwell said, “If you look at the Facebook page of this individual and the Facebook pages of Donald Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, they’re identical. So the violent political rhetoric that is espoused by Republican leaders is inspiring violent political acts by individuals like this. So we all have a responsibility to condemn it because when we don’t condemn it, what we saw on January 6 is taken as a permission slip. The best evidence that us condemning it is having an effect is January 6. We saw hundreds of people when Donald Trump said it’s time to go home they went home. So, believe it or not, it may seem crazy people would listen to a leader whether they carry out violence or go home, it actually carries great weight. More Republicans need to speak up. Otherwise, somebody’s going to get killed. Paul Pelosi almost was.”
Oh, go let a Chi-Com spy give your tiny tadger a happy ending and leave us the hell alone. Meh, Fang-Fang probably lost interest in this shit-stain, not only because she misplaced the microtome needed to service Swalwell’s nano bits, but because the Chi-Coms already have access to virtually every national secret anyway. The projection is just incredible. Reverse the names and political affiliations of those this slithering lesion cites and you get the real picture of who and what is the greatest threat to, not “our precious democracy” (*vomit*) but to the lives and personal freedom of every real American citizen. The record, that is the real record and not the censored and distorted record from the Democrat ministries of propaganda, of organized, approved and incited political violence and terrorism not just over the past few years but since time immemorial rest squarely at the purulent feet of the Left.
Putting my anger at this filthy low-life traitor aside, this entire incident is not going to move the needle in terms of persuading anyone not to vote these fiends out of office. Look who’s running the show. As the estimable Julie Kelly reveals, why it’s none other than our gallant heroes from the FBI.
This situation is yet another example of how the public’s complete lack of faith in major institutions is fueling doubt and suspicion. Unfortunately, that level of distrust extends to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, a once-revered agency that has blown its reputation in service to the Democratic Party. And news that the San Francisco FBI field office is taking a lead role in the Pelosi investigation offers little comfort that the American people will ever find out the truth of the matter.
The San Francisco field office, like the bureau’s Washington, D.C. headquarters and many other offices across the country, is mired in scandal. It’s particularly true as it relates to the FBI’s cozy ties to Big Tech—and the San Francisco FBI office is ground zero for that quid pro quo relationship. Rather than investigate the nearly 300 Big Tech companies within its Silicon Valley jurisdiction for various offenses such as election interference, the San Francisco FBI office appears instead to be in cahoots with these powerful corporate interests to do the Democratic Party’s dirty work.
Few people benefit more than Nancy Pelosi, who of course happens to live in San Francisco. Democratic candidates and lawmakers are flush with campaign donations from Big Tech; in 2020 alone, Facebook and Twitter—the latter located in Pelosi’s congressional district and the former located just outside its boundaries—donated at least $5.5 million to Democrats and only a paltry $435,000 to Republicans, a 12-1 ratio in favor of Pelosi’s party. Conversely, threats made by leading Democrats to break up Big Tech or hold congressional hearings into alleged malfeasance have been slow-walked since Pelosi reclaimed the speaker’s gavel.
Fortunately, a lawsuit recently filed by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt laid bare how this lucrative back-scratching operation works. Elvis Chan, a top cyber FBI agent working in the San Francisco office, was in routine communication with Big Tech giants prior to the 2020 election to warn companies of “foreign disinformation” spread on their platforms—and the discussions just happened to coincide with the release of explosive materials found on Hunter Biden’s laptop. Chan is named as a co-defendant in Schmitt’s sweeping civil suit seeking to hold accountable government officials working behind-the-scenes with Big Tech to censor information considered hostile to the regime. . .
. . . Given the highly partisan nature of the FBI, and the San Francisco field office in particular, there is no reason to believe FBI brass will do anything more than run cover for the Pelosis and conceal any damaging or contradictory facts about the confrontation. Prayers for Paul Pelosi are in order as he remains hospitalized for his injuries—a full investigation free from political interference also is in order. It’s unlikely, however, the FBI will proceed accordingly.
The same FBI that engineered the Whitmer kidnap plot, the J-6 “insurrection” sting,” and a bevy of other Munchausen’s by proxy “crimes” where they come in like gangbusters to save “our precious democracy” (*vomit*) from “a vast army of white supremacists” and “climate change” but mostly “a vast army of white supremacists.” About 10,000 people in a nation of 330,000,000. But “white supremacist” is of course code for “conservatives.” That is people who have nothing to do with white supremacy but everything to do with normalcy and the American way. A way which is about to go the way of the dodo.
That brings me to a very interesting essay which, at first glance seeming has little to do with the state of affairs, but after reading it I’m sure you will see exactly how it does. And if you’re anything like me, it should chill you to the bone.
We are not brass wheels with dull, unfeeling metal teeth. We are human beings. Remember? The divine spark and all that. . .
. . . I’m not making an argument for anarchy, or tantrums. Most of us, most of the time, have to “suffer, while evils are sufferable,” but I’m sensing that our powers of “sensible rebellion” are in decline.
Imagine you have made a reservation, 30 days in advance, at a five-star restaurant. You present yourself 15 minutes ahead of time, and when the clock has proceeded 10 minutes past schedule, you ask the hostess when you will be seated.
“Just five more minutes,” she says.
Five minutes go by and you re-present yourself.
“So sorry, five more minutes,” she says.
This goes on for another 45 minutes, and you put the question to her again, for the 10th time.
“So, very, very sorry. Really. It’s just going to be five more minutes.”
“Fine,” you say. “I will wait here.”
“Please have a seat in the waiting area.”
“No,” you say, “if it really is five more minutes, I prefer to wait right here.”
You are blocking anyone else from approaching her, and she seats you right away.
I did that once. It worked. I suppose they could have called security on me, but it would have been worth it, because I was beholding something I absolutely loathe: a human being so dead to their humanity, so happy to be a brass knob, they mistake you for a brass knob as well. Cogs get so they can’t even see a human being. They see nothing but cogs.
We should ponder the horror of the last three years, because settling for “being a cog in the machine” was never noble individually, but surrendering to it collectively, en masse, unleashes a fury of mechanized, obedient destruction.
See where I’m going with this? Transpose employees at a rental car agency or a restaurant with FBI field agents, or IRS agents, or anyone at any level in any governmental agency. And now, with the glories of ESG being imposed on us via the private sector (which is rapidly being absorbed by the State day by day), at a certain point, everyone becomes a “ham ‘n egger” who goes along to get along. Reluctantly or otherwise.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “’This delay does not mean anything nefarious is happening’. . . When the real election begins only after the polls close then democracy really does die in darkness.”The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway
- “Was man made for the law or was the law made for man?” Talking To Cogs . . . and Mistaking Them for People
PELOSI GETS HAMMERED
- Julie Kelly: “Given the highly partisan nature of the FBI, and the San Francisco field office in particular, there is no reason to believe FBI brass will do anything more than run cover for the Pelosis.” Scandal-Ridden San Francisco FBI Field Office Involved in Pelosi Investigation
- “. . . local police, Capitol Police, and the FBI say ‘we’re not revealing any other details at this time.’ Law enforcement has the perp dead-to-rights attacking Paul Pelosi, and two cops are witnesses, so what’s being protected, exactly?” (the propaganda that this was a Trump-inspired political attack and not a homo prostitution tryst gone wrong – jjs) Release Paul Pelosi’s 911 Call
- “DePape, who was born in Canada, has been described as a troubled transient and nudist with extreme political views, and a woman who describes herself as his daughter said Friday he molested her and her brothers when they were children.” Suspect Who Attacked Paul Pelosi Is An Illegal Immigrant, Report Says
- David Harsanyi: “Spare me the national conversation on political rhetoric.” Blaming Conservatives For The Attack On Pelosi Is A Cynical Effort To Chill Speech
- “Go down” is a loaded phrase . . . How Did the Attack on Paul Pelosi Go Down? Here’s What We Know So Far
- “Cops allege David DePape Had bag with a roll of tape, a journal, and a hammer.” READ: FBI’s Affidavit Against Pelosi Home Intruder Claims He Threatened to Break Nancy’s Kneecaps
- “Neither the U.S. government nor its media propaganda organs give a fig about crime or political violence unless it can be used to slander MAGA Republicans.” Pelosi Got Hammered
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The absolute gall of this dangerous buffoon is radiant. Flatulent Chinese Spy-Fucker/Fuck-ee Swalwell: Republican Leaders Political Rhetoric is “Inspiring Violent Political Acts”
- “Laura Dehmlow was involved in conversations between the FBI and Facebook ahead of the social media company’s decision to censor the story surrounding the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop before the 2020 election, the Washington Free Beacon reported. She was later involved in the Biden [junta’s] efforts to suppress and censor content on social media platforms for misinformation-related purposes, according to The Intercept.” FBI Agent Who Pushed To Censor Hunter Biden Story Is Shaping Biden Junta’s Response To :Misinformation”
- “Unity Index’s weakness shows Americans remain strongly divided.” Can Midterm Election ‘Red Wave’ Heal Divided America? I&I/TIPP Poll (no – jjs)
- “New York City voters are being asked to entrench race consciousness in municipal government.” Questioning Gotham’s Ballot Questions
- “Some of the Left’s actors are so peculiarly leftist that it is hard to see how our side could imitate them.” The Trouble With Tactical Imitation of the Left
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The remark is the latest evidence of Barnes’ extreme opposition to domestic energy production, which he has attempted to soften on the campaign trail. The news comes as Democratic leaders have struggled with political fallout from rising energy prices, after years of demonizing and blocking domestic oil and gas projects.” Mandingo-berry Barnes: “Oil Is Destroying the World”
- “Wait until press discovers the root cause of the shortage is rabid fossil-fuel hate based on Franken-science it peddles.” U.S. Media Awakens to Nation’s Looming Diesel Fuel Crisis
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Renowned Molecular Biologist describes development as ‘insanity.’” Report: Potentially Lethal New Super Strain of Chinese COVID Created In London Lab
- “‘It appears reasonable to conclude that the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic was, more likely than not, the result of a research-related incident,’ the report concludes.” Senate Report Says Chinese Covid ‘More Likely Than Not’ Came From Lab Leak, After Media’s ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Smear
- “The greatest irony of this entire story is that Domingo himself has been jabbed three different times, and still came down with [Chinese] COVID. Without any effort on his part, his own medical history proves how bogus the claims of his attackers are.” Today’s blacklist victim: Distinguished scientist and long-time journal editor forced to resign due to threats
- Naomi Wolf: “Running errands in the wake of emotional violence, USA.” A Lost Small Town
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Comment comes as crime spikes in New York governor’s state.” Kathy Hochul: Republicans Have ‘Conspiracy’ To Make Americans Feel Unsafe in Dem Cities
- “Jennifer Wexton repeatedly dropped rape charges as Loudoun County prosecutor.” This House Democrat Says She Fights for Women. As a Prosecutor, She Let Rapists Walk Free.
- “A new book investigates why legalized pot has failed but misses the most obvious reason.”Why Legal Weed Is Losing
- “Why doing time shouldn’t absolve you of your fiscal responsibility.” Should Convicts Have to Earn Their Keep in Prison?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The information came to light via leaks to the Intercept, as well as documents and minutes revealed through Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt’s lawsuit filed against the Biden [junta] that alleges government collusion with Big Tech to suppress Americans’ First Amendment rights.” Report: Twitter and Facebook Had Regular Meetings with DHS on Censoring Americans
- “D.C. colluding Silicon Valley endangers everyone caught in between.” What’s Worse: Big Government or Big Tech? Both
- Meh. Chris Murphy, grasping at straws. Democrat Senator Calls For Investigation To See If Twitter Is Influenced By Saudis
- “Conflicted rulings in circuit courts anticipate a free speech debate on the Supreme Court.”Another Case for Free Speech
- “In lefty world the only people that matter are the educated Gentry, and everybody else better get in line, peasant.” Twitter, Safety, and Counter-Revolution
- “Derrick Harkins campaigned for Warnock in 2020 while earning over $175,000 from the DNC.” Meet the ‘Expert’ the New York Times Found To Defend Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge Warnock: A Former DNC Official
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I identify as an American Indian.” Justice Alito Appears to Troll Defenders of Affirmative Action
- Brain droppings from the fireplug commie stooge who lifts her leg to pee. Justice Kagan Suggests Gender-Neutral Admissions Could Give a Leg Up to “White Men” Over People Who Have Been “Kicked in th Teeth”
- Margot Cleveland: “As the chief justice said so simply, ‘The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race, is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.’” Dear SCOTUS, There’s No ‘Equal Protection’ If Universities Can Rate Skin Color In Admissions
- “Radical Teachers Unions have controlled public education for decades,” Moms for Liberty co-founders Tina Descovich and Tiffany Justice told Breitbart News. “They do not represent the interests of American parents, and their half-a-billion-dollar budget is clearly not spent representing their own membership.” Data: Teachers’ Unions Funneled $59 Million to Leftist Causes Despite 57% of Teachers Being Republicans, Independents
- “. . . these books are not innocent stories of marginalized voices, as the left tries to argue in tandem with the mainstream media, framing the parents and administrators opposed to the texts as fascist book banners who want to silence minorities. They testify to the far-left’s sexualization of education as an act of ‘resistance’ against cultural norms and social institutions including the nuclear family and religion, which progressives increasingly associate with right-wing politics.” Progressives Scold Parents for ‘Book Burning’ as They Fill School Libraries With Smut
- “A significant trend discovered in the data is that the number of abortions climbed by around 12,000 (11%) in states where the act remained legal and without new restrictions. The group observed this could imply that almost half of women unable to obtain abortions in their home state traveled to another state to get one.” Report: At Least 10,000 Fewer Legal Abortions Have Occurred Since Overturn of Roe
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “China, Russia, Iran sowing dissent ahead of midterm elections.” China Working To Undermine Midterm Elections, Cybersecurity Group Says
- “Michigan law requires election officials appoint an equal number ‘of election inspectors in each election precinct from each major political party.’ Despite a demand letter from the RNC, Flint has failed to comply with state statutes.” (blitz the polls with our people and keep watch, no matter the consequences – jjs) RNC Sues Flint, Michigan For Stacking Polls With Democrat Workers Ahead of Key Midterm Election
- “Michigan voters are set to vote on a badly misnamed proposal to scupper free and fair elections in the state and embed the disastrous law in the state constitution.” The Deception of “Promote the Vote” Proposal 2, in Michigan
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Kelly is running for re-election in November against Republican gubernatorial candidate Derek Schmidt. The Democrat is “slightly favored” to win against Schmidt, according to a model from FiveThirtyEight. However, Schmidt was trailing behind by only two points in the last poll listed on FiveThirtyEight’s website, with Kelly coming in at 45% and the Republican at 43%. Democrat Laura Kelly’s Office Website Falsely Claimed To Be Closed To ‘General Public’ For Nearly 6 Months
- “‘He had hundreds of chances to do the right thing but he chose violence,’ Sonya Douglass says of Nevada Rep. Steven Horsford.” This Dem Congressman Had a Years-Long Affair With an Intern. Now, His Ex-Wife Says He’s Threatening Her To Keep Quiet.
- “Dem congressman paid tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars to husband’s ‘old friend’ who simultaneously worked full-time as a magazine editor.” Sean Patrick Maloney Gave Taxpayer-Funded Job to Longtime Family Friend With No Political Experience(otherwise known as mostly Democrat S.O.P. – jjs)
- According to CBS News, “That doesn’t bode well for the party in power: Republicans are winning those who say ‘out of control’ right now by more than 20 points.” POLL: 79% of Americans Think the US Is ‘Out of Control’
- “Plagued by genuinely defective candidates, the Democrats are running a grim, angry campaign to frighten voters back into the fold.” Democrats Show Desperation in the Home Stretch
- “The poll found that of the 1,198 likely general election voters, 48.4 percent would vote for the Zeldin, while 47.6 percent would vote for Hochul. With four percent undecided, Zeldin leads the Democrat incumbent by less than a point and within the margin of error.”Trafalgar Poll: Republican Lee Zeldin Takes Lead in New York Governor’s Race
- “The endorsement from the Steel City’s largest newspaper comes one week after Fetterman, the commonwealth’s lieutenant governor who has struggled with cognition following a stroke in May, floundered during a debate between the two nominees. According to the publication’s editorial board, Oz has more effectively proven his willingness to interact with voters, while the status of Fetterman’s health raises significant concerns.” Pittsburgh’s Top Newspaper Endorses Oz, Sees Through Fetterman’s Blue-Collar Branding
- Finally, Biden tells it exactly like it is! So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden: “Fetterman Is Everything That He Appears to Be”
- “The poll, conducted by the University of Georgia and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Georgia’s largest newspaper, found Walker at 46 percent, Warnock at 45 percent, and libertarian candidate Chase Oliver at five percent.” Final Atlanta Journal-ConstitutionPoll: Herschel Walker Leads in Georgia
- “Abrams is performing so poorly against Gov. Brian Kemp that she may also be serving as a drag on the Warnock campaign.” Is This the REAL Reason Dems in Georgia Are Tanking?
- “The leveling of both candidates in the polls one week before Election Day heralds a potentially dramatic upset for [Tiffany] Smiley, a nurse with no prior political experience, against Murray, who has represented Washington state in the Senate since 1993 and is running for a sixth term.” GOP Senate Challenger Now Tied With Incumbent Dem In Washington State
- “[Tiffany] Smiley has been ascendant in recent weeks and has received key aid from Mitch McConnell and his Senate PAC money. She has acquitted herself well on the campaign trail and during debates.” (oy, if McTraitor gives her money, does that mean she becomes beholden to him? – jjs) Lefty Washington State Is Now ‘Ground Zero for Wave Election Upset’ in Senate Race
- Is that Maloney’s way of telegraphing the Dem cheat machine is running at full steam? DCCC Chair: “We’re Going to Accept the Results of the Election”
* * * * *
- “Biden says he’ll never reveal their names. But we found a big clue who they might be.” Are These Biden’s Mysterious “6 Republican Senators?”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The chance that Russia will go nuclear in Ukraine is as close to zero as it can get.” The War Over Ukraine: Will It Go Nuclear?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Lula did not say in his victory speech that Bolsonaro had conceded or reached out to him at all.” Brazil: Silent Bolsonaro Keeps Everyone Guessing After Lula Victory
- “An evil regime exhibits its barbarism.” (coming soon to a Garland-run jail near you – jjs)The Murder of Political Prisoners in Tehran
- “Israel normalized diplomatic relations with Bahrain and its Gulf neighbor the United Arab Emirates (UAE) two years ago under U.S. sponsorship. While economic ties with the UAE have since taken off, Israel’s trade with Bahrain has lagged far behind.” Israel, Bahrain Look To Ink Free Trade Agreement
- “Playing shrewd hands in Cuba and Ukraine to stave off Armageddon.” From Kennedy to Macron: Strategy, Ambiguity, Leadership
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Saifullah Paracha allegedly met with Osama bin Laden before 9/11 terror attack.” Biden Junta Releases Guantanamo Bay Inmate Accused of Aiding Al Qaeda
- “There’s no need for America to fight major wars on two fronts.” One War at a Time
- “When questioned by NBC about the report’s concerning findings, the Department of Energy (DOE) emphasized that “international collaboration is critical to its efforts” and declined to answer any specific questions.” 150+ Researchers Funded By US Govt. Now Work For Chinese Communist Party, Report Finds
- Robert Spencer: “But Islamic apologists trying to explain away Muhammad’s child marriage put themselves in a tight spot.” (phrasing, Robert, phrasing!!! – jjs) Jerry Lee Lewis and Muhammad Would Have Understood Each Other
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “While Biden and his cronies line their own pockets, ordinary voters will get hit the hardest by Democrats’ debt denial.” Joe Biden is Lying to Americans About Medicare and Social Security’s Insolvency
- “About 24% of all those shopping for houses sought digs in different cities in the third quarter of this year — a new all-time high, the study found.” New Report Shows NY, SF and LA Residents Scrambling for the Exits
- “There will always be some (limited) government and we should get what we pay for. Government should be disentangled from many existing services rather than reforming their delivery through government.” Government as a Service
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Expanding the definition of government-funded health care is consistent with other administration actions to expand the welfare state. It has repeatedly extended the public-health emergency — an emergency [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden acknowledged is over — which prohibits states from removing an estimated 16 million ineligible beneficiaries from the Medicaid rolls. Now these beneficiaries can look forward to non-medical benefits too.” Team Biden’s Latest Welfare Expansion: Medicaid Payments for Housing, Food, Even Furniture
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Hey, look me over . . . ” “Planet Killer” Asteroid Could be Far-Off Threat to Earth: Astronomers
- “Engineers have successfully overcome the valve issue that had caused the CAPSTONE lunar probe to tumble, and have made a subsequent mid-course correction that has put the spacecraft on target for entering lunar orbit on November 13, 2022, as planned.”CAPSTONE makes course correction, now on target for lunar orbital insertion on November 13th
- “The Mengtian module has been deployed, and is now proceeding to a rendezvous and docking within the next day or so. The core stage is in orbit, and we can only wait over the next few days to find out where it will hit the Earth.” Watching the launch of the final large module to China’s Tiangong-3 space station
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Respondents believe that it is “inappropriate” for teachers to discuss topics such as gender identity and sexual orientation with school children in kindergarten through third grade, the polling data concludes. Fifty-seven percent of Hispanics believe that it’s “inappropriate” to teach gender ideology to kids, while 31% believe it’s appropriate. Hispanic Voters Oppose Drag Queens For Kids, Gender Ideology In Schools
- “If she should change her mind later in life, which has been known to happen, in some cases as soon as a patient has come out of the anesthesia, will that piece of preserved flesh still look so attractive on her bookshelf?” A Transitioner Posts Her Uterus on TikTok
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The singer seems to be suffering from mental problems, but his rants against Jews suggest that these ideas may appeal to more people than one might think.” Why Kanye West’s Anti-Semitism Matters
- Robert Spencer: “People such as Nikole Hannah-Jones are not only not oppressed but are also the new elites, the unquestioned and unquestionable privileged ones whose victimhood status confers upon them the right to be cosseted beyond the wildest dreams of those who are not similarly oppressed. It pays to be oppressed in America today. It pays to be a victim. And clever hucksters such as Nikole Hannah-Jones and Ibram X. [Krement] Kendi, knowing that there’s a new Leftist sucker born every minute, are cashing in.” Black Woman Is So Oppressed She Gets $40,000 for One 45-Minute Speech
- Christian Toto: “Sarandon’s Nazi post echoed thoughts by ex-Mandalorian star sans blowback.” Far-Left TheWrap.com Calls Out Gina Carano-Susan Sarandon Double Standard
- Thad McCotter: “When does a movement devolve into farce? Is it when it becomes so subsumed in its ideology’s insularity that it cannot realize it has become, in fact, the inane, injurious laughing stock its opponents have long averred? Does it happen when, say, the movement’s cultists spend vast resources – and precious seconds of their finite time on earth – assessing the ideological implications of candy?” The Curse of the Inclusive Candyperson
- “The late secretary of Defense represented the technocratic reality belying the appeal of his charismatic boss.” Barack Obama’s Carter Years
- “Is an Israeli food-truck operator who sells falafel committing ‘cultural genocide?'”Palestinian Food Fight
HITHER & YON
- “The Killa has played his last set — pianos across the South can relax.” The Last of the Rock ’n’ Roll Revolutionaries of the Fifties Goes On
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.